Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 11     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 
I loved the interview and how TK talked about LG! They often mention each other in interviews, i really love that, it's so cute! They really love CaRidge! ❤️ Thanks Christy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
A really good interview. Thanks for posting it for us. It's always interesting to hear TK's take on things.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #203 
Thanks for posting that article ... loved it!

I would hate to see TK leave B&B but at the same time, I completely understand. I know what its like to commute every week. And it gets to a point, you just can't do it anymore. Its been almost 2 years now so all we can do is enjoy B&B with TK while it lasts.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Thanks for posting this, Christy!  I was on my way out to buy it!  Great interview as always!  But it also makes me very sad thinking of not only TK's daunting commute every wk, but how upset I'd be personally if he left B&B.  Right now I look forward to it so much everyday that it would shoot a big hole in my day if he left.  I certainly couldn't watch that hot mess 5 mins without him!  But I will old onto the hope that Brad Bell will always have great stories to entice Thorsten to stay longer. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 

Thorsten ,so good to hear your perspective on things and the trek you take weekly

to be with your family is extraordinary, your devotion to your family is

extraordinary... YOU are extraordinary!!

I say to you what Ridge said to Caroline that time in the office when she

stumbled and he said " focus on me " , TK, please, focus on us , you are a

handsome ,gorgeous man, and FAR from old, and anyone who says different has

blinders on!!!

Love is ageless, and the CaRidge love story is wonderful because of the chemistry

Linsey and you have but mostly because of your actions and eloquent words that

sweep Caroline off her feet...Ridge is always complimenting her,

comforting, supportive, selfless... what true love is all about and this should be the

new era of B&B that, a couple as invigorating and mesmerizing as CaRIDGE should

last longer than a N.Y. minute!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
I wish you all a good night. It's way to hot here in LA, waiting for real fall to start. Love reading all your comments. I am gonna go on read more of T's poems. They are adorable and very touching.
Hugs and love
Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 
Kathy, enjoyment, doesn't even come close... it's an absolute thrill!!! ... when it comes to read anything TK has to say.... but I have a

question, how does he do that... get more handsome with every interview!!!! OH,I know, he is the magnificent TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #208 
I wish you all a good start to a new week, and hopefully some CaRidge this week

Hugs
Sonya

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Thanks for posting this, Christy!  Great interview as always!  But it also makes me very sad thinking of not only TK's daunting commute every wk, but how upset I'd be personally if he left B&B.  Right now I look forward to it so much everyday that it would shoot a big hole in my day if he left.  I certainly couldn't watch that hot mess 5 mins without him!  But I will old onto the hope that Brad Bell will always have great stories to entice Thorsten to stay longer. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Kathy - thanks for the PERFECT video!  They should show that to high school classes!!
(and evidently at the next Forrester board meeting!)

And Christy - that is one of my new favorite interviews! I love how Thorsten doesn't want his kids to grow up in a fast paced, entitled world of LA... [fing05] -  just feel sad that he has to spend so much of his life commuting...   

It's like he knows that Caridge isn't going to last - and he's trying to prepare us...
and  I have my fingers crossed that as long as he is playing Ridge, the writers will
NOT put him with Brooke!!  [hair]

First thing first, Sharon, I hope things are getting better out there for you, your daughter, and everyone else!

ITA with what you both (Sharon and zenderella) said above.

Thanks Christy for the interview and Kathy for the video.  Yeah, B&B needs to acknowledge what they showed us was NOT what a friend does.  They may hold the right to change their mind about what they showed us, but we do not have the choice of un-seeing what we saw [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #210 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
I wish you all a good start to a new week, and hopefully some CaRidge this week Hugs Sonya

Sonya, there will be some Ridge and Caroline scenes this week - check out this spoilers thread.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #211 

Since it was a non-Ridge day, I was distracted doing other stuff during most of the show. But I did catch the idiocy of Wyatt (redundant, I know) advising Ivy to answer the door to the poor pizza delivery guy while she was wearing only her unmentionables, to help her get used to public underwear ogling.

REALLY?! To me this storyline is so fucking stupid that I can hardly watch it as it is. (The whole idea of Forrester creative and/or executive staff acting as models as well has always struck me as ludicrous.) But today just crossed a line into offensive. I mean I would have thought that lingerie models kept the parading around in lingerie business at work, and limit their skin exposure to colleagues also involved in producing the shoot. If you have that big of a problem with doing that, then just don't do it! That simple. Don't embarrass a hapless delivery guy! As for Wyatt, what kind of asshole is he to think that was a good idea for Ivy?  They are both becoming unwatchable morons.

I know, I've been spoiled by all those compelling Ridge days and have no patience for anyone else, but that scene really irked me. So thought I'd share!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 
My 6" itty bitty portable work TV apparently loves me!  Got zero reception today almost as if it was trying to spare me the pain of a non-Ridge/TK day!  How lucky am I? lol!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #213 
Thank you Christy for the Infos, I am glad to hear there will be some CaRidge scenes. We need them badly I am on withdraws

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #214 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Since it was a non-Ridge day, I was distracted doing other stuff during most of the show. But I did catch the idiocy of Wyatt (redundant, I know) advising Ivy to answer the door to the poor pizza delivery guy while she was wearing only her unmentionables, to help her get used to public underwear ogling.

REALLY?! To me this storyline is so fucking stupid that I can hardly watch it as it is. (The whole idea of Forrester creative and/or executive staff acting as models as well has always struck me as ludicrous.) But today just crossed a line into offensive. I mean I would have thought that lingerie models kept the parading around in lingerie business at work, and limit their skin exposure to colleagues also involved in producing the shoot. If you have that big of a problem with doing that, then just don't do it! That simple. Don't embarrass a hapless delivery guy! As for Wyatt, what kind of asshole is he to think that was a good idea for Ivy?  They are both becoming unwatchable morons.

I know, I've been spoiled by all those compelling Ridge days and have no patience for anyone else, but that scene really irked me. So thought I'd share!

Kathy - this doesn't make the scene any better, BUT the pizza delivery man was a contestant on this last Big Brother show...  He is the gay guy who lives in his mother's basement, works at a grocery store - kind of reminded me of PeeWee Herman...  He was voted out early on, but guess he was one of the "fan favorites," because B&B seem to use Big Brother contestants as "filler" on an episode once or twice each year...   [rolleyes]
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 
Re: last week's scenes between Ridge and Thomas....... What I can't understand is how Thomas could have been  so DUMB! How could he NOT have realized that Ridge had found out  the truth ??? One look at the stony RAGE on Ridge face and  the intensity of  anger in his voice should have tipped him off. Knowing what he had done, Thomas should have been able to see that every word that Ridge said applied to what he had done to Caroline,  not just what had happened with the intern .  When he saw anger on Caroline's face as well,  that should have helped him to realize the truth. He should have been scared to death!  But it looked like it never occurred to him that Daddy was on to him.   Dangerously STUPID of him!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #216 
I try to sit thru a Ridgeless episode but I just can't ...  so I fast forward and

darn, I didn't catch the pizza guy... and I don't care!!!!!

Ridgeless episodes are BORING and  toooooooooooo long ...

Thorsten, I wish you a restful, well deserved break and I can't wait to be

amazed by your brilliance soon!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #217 
Searose, thank you - yes, things are slowly improving.  My dtr's road is a disaster, though & will take a while.  Here is something I thought I would share - from a 1st grader - the kids went back to school today & they are learning to deal with what happened. 
This is kinda how we all feel about our great first responders! 

[image]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #218 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

Kathy - this doesn't make the scene any better, BUT the pizza delivery man was a contestant on this last Big Brother show...  He is the gay guy who lives in his mother's basement, works at a grocery store - kind of reminded me of PeeWee Herman...  He was voted out early on, but guess he was one of the "fan favorites," because B&B seem to use Big Brother contestants as "filler" on an episode once or twice each year...   [rolleyes]

Really, zenderalla? I don't watch that show so I didn't recognize or know anything about him, but I would say that you're right, that doesn't make the scene any better -- I think that kinda makes it even worse!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #219 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Searose, thank you - yes, things are slowly improving.  My dtr's road is a disaster, though & will take a while.  Here is something I thought I would share - from a 1st grader - the kids went back to school today & they are learning to deal with what happened. 
This is kinda how we all feel about our great first responders! 

[image]

Awwwwwww!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #220 
Awww that's to cute and adorable Sharon. Kids just say how and what they feel, so honest. Love it, he or she did great job.
Have a wonderful night and I hope you settled back in. Hugs Sonya

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 
Sharon, I am glad to hear things are improving.  The kiddies have to make sense of things as adults try to bring normalcy to their lives, I love what this 1st grader said from his heart!

Pat, ThomASS is, as many have said earlier, CLUELESS!   ITA with your "Dangerously STUPID of him!!!"

Kathy, I wish I had read your post before watching this disgustingly stupid show!  Only Why-att can be SO idiotic to ask his girlfriend of the day to answer the door like that.  Because one doesn't know what kind of a pervert/criminal he could turn out to be.  That guy (if he weren't so Pee Wee'ish) could have attacked her, could come back at a later time targeting her, could have snapped her picture, I can go on and on, but I am sure none of that occurred to the idiot [rolleyes]  And Ivy is getting dumber by the day with that idiot, how could she not realize that parading around in front of strangers like a pizza delivery guy vs walking down the ramp or being in a photo shoot are two completely different things?  Those are PROFESSIONALS at a fashion shows who are there to look at the clothes, not sleazebags who salivate.  Those are PROFESSIONALS at photo shoots who are more interested in how their photos come out, than to get all excited over how she looks!  You want to give confidence to Ivy by answering your door like this?  Just UGH!!!!!

Worse yet, today's episode says "Why-att gives Ivy encouragement" [explode]

And don't even get me started on RAYA baby-making plans.  It took two minutes of conversation on Friday's episode for them to decide to have a baby and to ask dumb-ass Nicole to be the surrogate?  Do they not realize that it will change a VERY YOUNG, barely out of her teens Nicole physically and emotionally FOREVER?  Many third-world countries have strict standards to be followed for a woman to be surrogate, like minimum age, having had children before, etc., for various reasons (beyond exploitation).  It is one thing to ask for an egg, but to ask your own sister who is so freaking young and immature to give you a baby?  SELFISH and thoughtless beyond words!

Worse yet, Thursday's episode says "Rick and Maya seek professional help", yeah, so the writers always have to have pRicky compete with Ridge, even if Ridge did something so secretly?  Ridge went to a professional recently, so now they will have RAYA going to a professional [rolleyes]

I HATE Ridge-less episodes [sigh]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #222 
Oh, I forgot to say, Katie is on a fast track to join the loooooooooong list of characters I don't like on this show [rolleyes]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 
OhKaye, I think I have bitched enough about yesterday's idiocy, so I don't have much to add about the continued saga, except about $PIG's hysterical laugh [rolleyes]  Oh heck, why even bother saying anything, he is a $PIG [rolleyes] [rolleyes]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #224 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OhKaye, I think I have bitched enough about yesterday's idiocy, so I don't have much to add about the continued saga, except about $PIG's hysterical laugh [rolleyes]  Oh heck, why even bother saying anything, he is a $PIG [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

He did sound like a hyena! And I haven't seen that much jewelry in one place since the tacky silver jewelry show I was watching on QVC a little while ago.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 
You girls are soooo funny Christy and Searose, I get full entertainment and best recap here no need to watch tv anymore. Luv you all ❤️ Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #226 
Oh, I forgot to say, Katie is on a fast track to join the loooooooooong list of characters I don't like on this show

searose,ITA but I can't help feeling sorry for her, she has experienced the ecstasy of

Ridgeness "and now is with hyena PIG!!  LOL

Thorsten is[winner]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #227 
OhKaye Christy, it is confession time.  Since Ridge wasn't on, I barely looked at the screen, and therefore was spared the jewelry show, LOL.

ETA: bluegaze, that is something that will remain unfathomable to me, she went back to $PIG, and that she did, AFTER experiencing "Ridge-ness"?
Just a little over 4 hours to "Ridge-time" [yippee]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #228 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

He did sound like a hyena! And I haven't seen that much jewelry in one place since the tacky silver jewelry show I was watching on QVC a little while ago.

I guess we should be grateful that he's not neighing.  [rolleyes]  Between that and the horrible jewelry, Bill is a joke.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #229 
HOT DAMN!  Thorsten was given the GOLD STAR in the latest SID issue.   So fucking WELL DESERVED.  His performances last week were brilliant and I'm thrilled it's being acknowledged in the magazine. 

Congrats Thorsten!  BRAVO!  [bowing]  [clap]

Hope this works!

[goldstar110215]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #230 
Thanks, Alina!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody deserved it more!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #231 
Wow - how exciting!  Congratulations Thorsten - very well deserved & overdue!  It was definitely stellar - hope you get an Emmy to go with this!  [clap2]  [winner]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #232 
Wow that's wonderful thanks for posting Alina. Congrats Thorsten, you are amazing and well deserved. I am happy for you!!!!
Sonya

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #233 
WOW!!!!  Congratulations Mr. Kaye, you deserve every word of this praise [bowing]and a whole lot more!  We have always appreciated every moment of your work, but it is nice to read the magazine giving you a gold star![clap][clap2][thumb]

Thanks for posting the article Alina, I loved it, and we sure have been kept "captivated" [wink]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #234 
Bravo, Thorsten!!  We couldn't agree more!

"The surest sign of a great actor is his ability to elevate the work of everyone else in the scene.'' 

Thorsten does this in each and every scene he's in....everyone becomes a better actor working with him!

Congrats TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #235 
 58 minutes to TK magnificence!!!

Thorsten's Ridge is exceptional and last week's revelations were heart wrenching and

compelling because of Thorsten's platinum performances !!!

Congratulations!!!!

You are [gold_cup] and [thankyou]for  making our hearts skip

a beat with excitement and catch our breath when you swoon Caroline!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #236 
Thorsten look at this, pretty nice huh?!

Pic; Melanie

Thorsten everywhere just like what we want!

Alina - That'a great sweetie! Thorsten get praises everywhere, he deserves it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #237 
Between that and the horrible jewelry, Bill is a joke

ITA and Ridge says it best, Bill is a CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #238 
Thank you so much for posting, Alina! That scene was unforgettable, Oscar worthy, and I'm happy that SID recognized how incredible TK was in it.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #239 
"I couldn't stand looking at him"!!!!!!!!!

Neither could we, Ridge [sigh]  I can only imagine how deeply Ridge has been hurt by his own son, and yet, he blames himself for what his son has become, and for putting Caroline in the situation that resulted in this mess.  I still can't decide whether Caroline totally accepts that she was raped, because at the beginning of the conversation, she agreed with Ridge, and then it was as if she was defending ThomASS for a moment.  But I loved hearing Ridge talk about raising this baby, being a father to this baby and committing to the life together!

And then walks in the errand girl....... er.... I mean the finger snapping shrew!  I guess since she is not sharing Ridge's title, her new job must be that of a delivery girl, because she delivers ASS's drawings, Nicole's prints, whatever needs to be delivered to RIDGE, at his home or his office [rolleyes]  But I am so, SO glad that Ridge told Caroline about the shrew knowing of the V, because now they can figure it out together how to keep the paternity from her!

Speaking of the shrew, I couldn't believe how firmly she was trying to convince Nicole to be the surrogate, because it benefits HER worthless son!  Great, she can now nose around NIRAYA, and stay out of Ridge/Caroline's business [rolleyes]  Funny though, Myrna brings the fertility expert home, and wants to know what Nicole would go through, AFTER she already asked Nicole [biggrin]oh:

Speaking of RAYA, pRicky needs a lesson in minding his own business, because Caroline has much more class than Myrna to mouth off to him that he is being disrespectful of the CEO [wink]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #240 
I agree with your comment searose and they are entertaining . I love that Ridge is truly committed to his wife no matter what. Something the old Ridge was never able too. We see here a completely new Ridge ,Thorsten Kaye is representing and I love this.
You all have a good day. Sonya

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #241 
Aaaaand the uneasy feelings just keep on coming..... Not just because of Brooke figuring out what's going on, but because Ridge has to deal with having a son who raped his wife. How could anyone deal with that situation, really? I know I couldn't. Ridge is like a powder keg ready to blow and Brooke has the eternal flame of lit matches but honestly, if it weren't her it would be somebody or something else to worry about - what's to stop Thomas from flying back? Just a whole Zappo's warehouse of shoes waiting to drop and the suspense is killing me.

I love the way Ridge talks about the baby, but it's so bittersweet - I mean, the thought of Ridge with a baby is so damn precious that I almost can't take it that they're dangling the idea in front of us and any moment I feel like it's going to be yanked away! And the reason why is so unbearable. As much as I want it to end happily for Ridge, there's just no way it can, any way you slice it, because he's already lost a son and I'm just so afraid he's going to lose another kid that he already thinks of as his. Dammit, this is damn cruel, B&B!!!!! I do like the way Caroline is trying her best to adjust to his shifting emotions because they are all based on his love for her. But....she doesn't see Thomas the way he does. It doesn't really matter why she doesn't, it's clear she loves Ridge, but the purpose of today's show just seemed to me to prop up a character who wasn't even in the same country. But didn't need to be to make his presence felt.

Oh well, I'm just rambling now. Searose, thanks for the recap of the rest of the show as I wasn't able to watch the show live and have only watched the Ridge scenes so far. I almost laughed at pRicky and St. Maya presumptuously pronouncing on Ridge's decision about Thomas, that was really the icing on the cake. I'll make a fearless prediction, pRicky will fall for Nicole, or vice versa, and Ridge won't tell them what to do.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #242 
Christy, I can totally see pRicky lust after Nicole, or she fall for him!  That trio deserve each other [rolleyes]

Yeah, the shrew always has lit matches handy, but it bothers me that it is HER and not someone else that Ridge confided in, because she would maneuver things in ways for herself to end up with Ridge, and she is THE last woman I would want to see him with!

As for the ASS, I am going to hold on to hope (with my fingers, eyes, arms crossed) that he won't find out the truth about the baby until he or she is all grown up into a wonderful human being, raised and nurtured by Ridge!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #243 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Thorsten look at this, pretty nice huh?! Thorsten everywhere just like what we want! Alina - That'a great sweetie! Thorsten get praises everywhere, he deserves it!

Are those results from this month? 

I did some research on surrogacy. According to California Surrogacy Laws, the age requirement are between the ages of 21 and 42. Is Nicole even 21 yet? 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #244 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Thorsten look at this, pretty nice huh?! Thorsten everywhere just like what we want! Alina - That'a great sweetie! Thorsten get praises everywhere, he deserves it!

Are those results from this month? 

I did some research on surrogacy. According to California Surrogacy Laws, the age requirement are between the ages of 21 and 42. Is Nicole even 21 yet? 

Yes, It's from this month [smile]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #245 
Rick and Maya pissed me off so much for second-guessing Ridge's decison to reassign Thomas. Ridge succeeded in blowing them off, but the pressure from them and his own inevitable doubts (because how could he not have some) about his plan succeeding seemed reflected in his tense responses. And that really made me feel anxious for Ridge. When he reassured Caroline --and he was very reassuring, with his love for her warmly shining in his eyes -- he was reassuring them both.

As for Brooke shuttling between Nicole and Ridge, I realize I've just been watching soaps for too long, because I could only think there's some hideous reason why Brooke is now involved in BOTH B&B baby storylines. Ridge mentioning fudging the baby's due date to Caroline made my mind go to an eventual baby-switching scenario engineered by Brooke (she's certainly capable of it). OK, I'll finish watching Leave Her To Heaven on TCM now....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #246 
And don't forget "The Ghost & Mrs Muir" after that!  Kathy I believe you're onto something I hadn't thought of before.  I think Brooke might somehow tie the two baby stories together - not sure what that could be but you're right, it was almost as if they were sending up smoke signals with Brooke being in both stories today. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #247 
Sharon, I've got my hanky all ready for it. (g) And as always, I'll be picturing TK as Captain Daniel Gregg!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #248 
OMG Kathy, now that you mentioned it, yes, I can totally see that coming, the witch taking Caroline's baby and putting that little innocent life in RAYA's arms!  Why else would they have two couples in fertility/baby storylines at the same time, with her involved in both?  If RAYA's baby doesn't make it, she would feel no guilt in taking Caroline's baby away, UGH!

Now I am going to be tempted to take anti-anxiety pills for the next nine months [frown]

Kathy, enjoy the movie!  Sharon, I saw The Ghost & Mrs. Muir quite some time ago, and I really enjoyed it [smile]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #249 
   Rick and Maya pissed me off so much for second-guessing Ridge's decison to reassign Thomas. Ridge succeeded in blowing them off, but the pressure from them and his own inevitable doubts (because how could he not have some) about his plan succeeding seemed reflected in his tense responses.

Agreed!  That office was filled with tension!  Between Ricky berating Ridge for shipping Thomas off to Paris, and Brooke's "I've got a secret'' smirks, I thought the whole place might implode at any moment! 

Just a whole Zappo's warehouse of shoes waiting to drop and the suspense is killing me.    

I love the way Ridge talks about the baby, but it's so bittersweet - I mean, the thought of Ridge with a baby is so damn precious that I almost can't take it that they're dangling the idea in front of us and any moment I feel like it's going to be yanked away! And the reason why is so unbearable. As much as I want it to end happily for Ridge, there's just no way it can, any way you slice it, because he's already lost a son and I'm just so afraid he's going to lose another kid that he already thinks of as his. Dammit, this is damn cruel, B&B!!!!! I do like the way Caroline is trying her best to adjust to his shifting emotions because they are all based on his love for her. But....she doesn't see Thomas the way he does. It doesn't really matter why she doesn't, it's clear she loves Ridge, but the purpose of today's show just seemed to me to prop up a character who wasn't even in the same country. But didn't need to be to make his presence felt. 

When Ridge turns his attention to Caroline and that baby, you can see his whole demeanor change in an instant.  He goes from tense and distracted to completely in love and focused on raising that baby......''our baby''....with Caroline.  It's hard not to get invested in this dream, even though we know it will probably be short-lived. 

Now, on a lighter note.....What is it about TK and blue shirts that makes us so shallow??  [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #250 
I can see him love that baby as his own, eventually down the road we will find out it really is his baby. They are a beautiful couple together. So sincere and full of love. We need to have a least one couple that last on soap and CaRidge has it all, not to mention the amazing acting from both Thorsten & Linsey. Would be big big mistake from writers to mess with them. Sonyaanita

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.