Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 11      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Sharon, hope you and your family are doing okaye and are safe and sound!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
 Sharon, that goes for me too ,I hope all is well.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
My sweet Sharon, Please be careful out there!!! Sending lots of love. T

Thank you, Thorsten!  I want you to know, this makes it so much better!  I want to cry looking at my beloved State of SC in the awful condition it's in right now, but then I remember we're all safe & that's all that really matters.  My daughter's street washed out completely as a pond next to her house breached & flooded the road & the storm drain collapsed as well as a sinkhole opened up across the street, but at least they are safe & dry.  Here in our subdivision we are actually much better off than most around us.  We were spared the worst.  I'm humbled that you took time to send your regards.  You find out what really matters in times like this - family is everything.  And we never lost power so now I won't have to miss seeing you on B&B tomorrow unless it's pre-empted locally!  I appreciate your wonderful friendship! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
I am glad you are safe Sharon. I lived in Florida for many years and went trough 4 major hurricane. What matters most is that you and your family are ok. Have a restful and quiet night.

Greeting from Cali, we need the rain we hardly get it!!!

Sonyaanita

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Sharon, thank goodness you and your family are OK. "Water, water, everywhere" belongs in a poem, not washing out your street!

PS Who knew we had a Titanic smilie?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Love the poem book so much Kathy, from Ava to the Other Side, that's how far I am. Every nite a bed time a read a few and absolutely love them. They are so entertaining, funny, inspiring and full of meaning at the same time. Excellent writing from Mr. T. I would love to be a little kid just for one moment and have those poems read to me, happy child. But I am enjoying them us much as a grown up. I know the acting from Thorsten now I know his writing performance. I am in awwwww.......so many talents he has!!!!

A good and safe night to all

Hugs

Sonyaanita

TheRealGenaL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Jumping in to say, I too was simply blown away by TK's performance on Friday's show. I think the most heart-rending part for me was when he said "Are you sick?" The way that one simple question called to mind the illness and death of Ridge's first Caroline was so poignant. And when this Caroline said no, you could see Ridge almost exhale with relief. How Thorsten can do that, when he wasn't even playing Ridge back when the first Caroline was around, and make it so emotionally resonant is really incredible. I'm focusing in on that one moment, but of course, the rest was emotionally draining and superbly done as well. I love the way TK and LG play opposite one another....they make the love and pain feel so real. Can't wait for the continuation tomorrow...and hopefully, lots more of the Ridge and Caroline story in the weeks and months ahead.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
How are you doing Sharon? Hope things get better fast.

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Thanks to TK and LG because in these episodes we are giving exciting performance! Gift a pair of extraordinary actors .... and I hope that they will continue together to give us a fantastic time! They manage to make real the fiction! [wave]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Sharon, I am so sorry I have been in "the land of unawares", and had no idea what was going on in your area.  Very glad to read that you and family are OK, and your spirits/attitude are wonderful!  Please know there are many of us who will keep you in our thoughts [grouphug].  Yes, I hope B&B won't be preempted, so you can take your mind off things and revel in the marvelousness of TK/LG performances.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Thorsten, you've probably already heard but Joe Philbin was fired this morning.  I figured with the bye week coming up there was a good chance it would happen.  I'll never celebrate anyone losing their job; I feel bad for him because he seems like a really good man but it just wasn't going to work out.  The team is flat and in complete disarray!

On an up note...1 1/2 hours to go before today's B&B episode.  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us today! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Love the poem book so much Kathy, from Ava to the Other Side, that's how far I am. Every nite a bed time a read a few and absolutely love them. They are so entertaining, funny, inspiring and full of meaning at the same time. Excellent writing from Mr. T. I would love to be a little kid just for one moment and have those poems read to me, happy child. But I am enjoying them us much as a grown up. I know the acting from Thorsten now I know his writing performance. I am in awwwww.......so many talents he has!!!! A good and safe night to all Hugs Sonyaanita

I knew you'd love them and what a perfect description of what makes them so special. They are deceptively simple. A kid can read them (or be read them) as enjoyable, memorable, childhood poems, but experiencing them as an adult, you just intuit the deeper meanings of some especially -- and they really get to you! Tami's illustrations are perfect for them, too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Indeed I love them Kathy. Maybe in the very near future we will be able to read more books or stories from Thorsten. Let's hope for or maybe some B&B writing. That's would be amazing. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Love
Sonyaanita

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

They just interrupted B&B for a Miami Dolphins press conference.

FUCK!

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I need to tell you tk. Amazing job today. You really are the best.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
OMG Alina, we just got interrupted with the live press conference about Dolphins and lost the last segment of the show [2fingers]  Sharon, I hope you got to watch the show live.

But for what I got to watch so far, what a heart-breaker!!!!!!!!!

"He didn't know that your heart belonged to me!  He didn't know?  He knew exactly what he was doing!"
DAMN, we have been singing that chorus all this time to Caroline's deaf ears!  He has totally brain-washed her [rolleyes]  When Ridge said "MY SON!  He wouldn't do that!  YOU wouldn't do that to me", I almost broke down!  And then came the anger, when he threw that brush holder!  Watching Ridge through THIS part of the s/l these two days is like watching someone go through stages of grief, and TK is outdoing himself [bowing] [bowing] !

If Steffy thinks hitting his father is the most disrespectful thing ASS can do to his father, she has no idea how utterly cruel and despicable ASS has already been to his father!  I AM glad that she is defending Ridge for the past AND the present.  I hope it will stay like that.  It is hard to digest though that she is the younger sister in this, since PF looks so freaking young!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

They just interrupted B&B for a Miami Dolphins press conference.

FUCK!
14 minutes and it's still going and going and going.........

I don't know how many Dolphins die-hard fans they think are watching it in the middle of a work-day [rolleyes]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
If this had been a non-TK day...I would have been all over the news conference, lol.

But when they broke into the show today...I cursed loudly...not great given I'm at work ;-)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
EMMY EMMY EMMY EMMY EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, that isn't even good enough - that was Oscar worthy!

I am still processing what happened between Ridge and Caroline and why it feels like Caroline is defending Thomas. Ridge asked Caroline exactly what I wanted to. Because there sure as hell was nothing ambivalent about her utter horror when she woke up next to him. Why, why, why, is she coming across that way now? Her anguish was as real as it gets, and they can't take it back!

But why does it feel more like she's apologizing to Ridge for cheating on him, and refusing to call what Thomas did to her what it is? It's irrelevant whether Thomas thought it was over or not. Everything Ridge said I was just cheering. Well, so to speak, I was really more like gasping, grabbing my face, shrieking and scaring the shit out of my cats (poor them, Kathy was here too doing the exact same thing) at his confusion, rage, and pain. I felt it!

I will be watching today's scenes over and over. Thank you, Thorsten.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Wow what a performance Thorsten. Incredible. You will get your Emmy nomination that's for sure. Unbelievable ...........

Sonyaanita

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #71 

Quote:
If this had been a non-TK day...I would have been all over the news conference, lol.

But when they broke into the show today...I cursed loudly...not great given I'm at work ;-)

Here's a shortcut:

10/05/15

What horrible, rotten, awful timing! I'm as pissed about it as you and searose are!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
EMMY EMMY EMMY EMMY EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, that isn't even good enough - that was Oscar worthy!

I am still processing what happened between Ridge and Caroline and why it feels like Caroline is defending Thomas. Ridge asked Caroline exactly what I wanted to. Because there sure as hell was nothing ambivalent about her utter horror when she woke up next to him. Why, why, why, is she coming across that way now? Her anguish was as real as it gets, and they can't take it back!

But why does it feel more like she's apologizing to Ridge for cheating on him, and refusing to call what Thomas did to her what it is? It's irrelevant whether Thomas thought it was over or not. Everything Ridge said I was just cheering. Well, so to speak, I was really more like gasping, grabbing my face, shrieking and scaring the shit out of my cats (poor them, Kathy was here too doing the exact same thing) at his confusion, rage, and pain. I felt it!

I will be watching today's scenes over and over. Thank you, Thorsten.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! A dozen Emmy's won't be enough!  ITA with everything you said Christy (minus the cats, of course, since I don't have any, LOL)!

As for Caroline, we know one can not rewrite history, but I think that's exactly what TPTB are doing, they are taking it back!  Why else would she not tell Ridge how utterly horrified she was when she woke up next to the ASS and heard what had happened?  I think they have changed their minds about what they showed us, because they want to keep the ASS around without him being hated?  But by doing that, they will be making Caroline someone who betrayed Ridge! 

Well, since I missed the last segment, and I can't get POP where I am at, I am going to watch the clip when you ladies put it up (and have I said THANK YOU for them lately? [bowing]  ) [smile]

ETA:  OMG Christy, THANK YOU, you posted the shortcut while I was typing the post above [bowing]

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 
I don't remember the exact dialogue but Caroline told Ridge that she has to believe Thomas' words because she woudn't be able to deal with it otherwise. She clarified that she didn't remember anything, other than Thomas being a friend to her and waking up afterwards.

Anyway, that was TK's best episode since he joined B&B! Absolutely amazing performance! [clap]
I couldn't stand to look at the screen at some point because his voice broke and I couldn't handle it.

The ending was so heartbreaking! Ridge kept yelling to Caroline what Thomas is to her and she yelled "the father of my baby". Ridge was so shocked he knelt down on the floor. [frown]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Quote:

Here's a shortcut:

10/05/15

What horrible, rotten, awful timing! I'm as pissed about it as you and searose are!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Holy WOW, SHIT!  You're right OSCAR worthy and more!   Not only were the performances beyond exquisite but the words coming out of Ridge's mouth were on point and boy did I need to hear them being said.

The show is either backtracking from what we SAW (much like the case of the missing ROCK during the Steffy/Ally s/l) which is why Caroline is defending her rapist OR it hurts her too much to acknowledge that she was truly raped by her husband's son no less; someone who she trusted and considered a friend.  Regardless, I'm annoyed by Caroline's continued defense of that punk and if this continues much longer; if she starts sympathizing with him and taking his side over Ridge's....well lets just say Caroline will be stuck in the doghouse with no way out of it as far as I'm concerned!

I just saw a little bit between Steffy and Thomass but the kid really is a delusional, entitled brat.  He really thinks he's above reproach...how dare the CEO of the company critique his work or call him on his shit.  HIs sense of entitlement and inability to see his own crap is disgusting.  The guy arrived and from day one started having date rate fantasies about Caroline; undermining her relationship with his dad & insulting Ridge to his face and behind his back yet somehow Ridge is the one who's been mean to him.  I just want to punch that rapist punk in the face!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
OMG, sorry for so many posts, but I just watch the clip.  Really, really?  We got interrupted during THIS??????????  [gaah]

Glad to some extent that Caroline did make it clear how out of it she was, but I loved hearing Ridge sing our song, that the ASS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN how out of it she was!  At the end, Caroline sounded like she didn't want to accept that ASS KNEW he was violating her, because she doesn't want to think Ridge's son can do that to her!

The way Ridge slumped to the floor, hearing about her being pregnant!  What would have been the most joyous news two days ago, has turned into a living nightmare for him, and all that pain, anguish, heart-break, TK is really putting it all out there!  A hundred emmys won't be enough!  Thank you Mr. Kaye, for this beautiful gift you give us, and sorry about bitching about the Dolphins press conf, but I have different priorities, I guess [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
I don't remember the exact dialogue but Caroline told Ridge that she has to believe Thomas' words because she woudn't be able to deal with it otherwise. She clarified that she didn't remember anything, other than Thomas being a friend to her and waking up afterwards.

If Caroline hadn't been onscreen in several episodes interacting with Thomas as if everything were just hunky dory between them, I wouldn't even question why she was being so reticent with Ridge today about Thomas...because then I would have no trouble believing that was the only way she could deal with it. Unfortunately, the writing for her and Thomas has been all over the map but it seems to be leading in one direction here, after taking a screeching U turn almost immediately after her reaction at waking up in bed with him.

She might not remember, but she knows she didn't give consent - because she couldn't have even if she wanted to. She also knows they had sex (which I consider rape, no matter how it's being spun) because she's pregnant and she couldn't be pregnant by Ridge. (Although they will certainly never convince me of that, but that's beside the point here, unfortunately.)

I'm as disgusted that the show is doing this to Caroline as I am at what Thomas already did to her, and what they're trying to do to our intelligence.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Hearing from your sweet, loving tearful new wife Caroline that apparently (because it's not as if she can remember him doing it... but you've been told you can't) your irresponsible, immature, ungrateful son Thomas impregnated her during a drug- and booze-fueled haze -- and hearing it only because the eventual evidence of the deed compelled her to tell you, not because she wanted him charged with rape or anything... god.

Talk about Ridge being emotionally drawn and quartered! No wonder he physically could no longer stand and he sank to the floor. His entire body demonstrated his wounded reaction to the weight of such an unexpected body blow, from the expressions on his painfully shattered and disbelieving face, to his very feet. Not just that Thomas, minus her consent, raped Caroline, which is horrible enough, so horrible you wouldn't think the situation could be any worse, but that she seemed to be minimizing it. I want to believe it's to protect Ridge from this knowledge about his son, but if she doesn't see what Thomas did as rape... she was protecting herself from Ridge knowing, too. I remain furious and incredulous that B&B isn't depicting this as straight up rape, and uneasy wondering where do they all go on from here? There are so many levels of betrayal and potential betrayal that no matter who you try to protect, you can't make any of it better.

Here I thought I'd been put through the wringer by Friday's show, but the searing scenes today were like being put through a wringer as it burst into flames. In a word -- breathtaking!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Ridge will stick to his woman and punish his son. What Ridge and Caroline share his very deep, intense, special and very rare. They will overcome this after much hurting. And then they will be stronger then ever. Heartbreaking to watch but I so appreciate the acting of Thorsten and Linsey, I really do!!!!!

Hugs

Sonyaanita

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Ridge will stick to his woman and punish his son. What Ridge and Caroline share his very deep, intense, special and very rare. They will overcome this after much hurting. And then they will be stronger then ever. Heartbreaking to watch but I so appreciate the acting of Thorsten and Linsey, I really do!!!!! Hugs Sonyaanita

I think the biggest threat to the relationship will be Caroline's behavior and acceptance of Thomas going forward.  If Ridge starts feeling that Caroline is more into Thomas than she claims...that may be the end of them.  And honestly, if that happens, if Ridge starts having reasons to feel less than her priority then he needs to let her go be with her rapist.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 

https://twitter.com/linseygodfrey/status/651122848447119360

❤️❤️❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88

❤️❤️❤️

AWWWWW! What a beautiful tweet!

We love him tooooooo!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:

❤️❤️❤️

It broke my heart to watch, bravo you two.
TheRealGenaL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Allow me to just "ditto" what many have already said. Today was a powerhouse performance by TK. I was screaming "thank you" to each of his points about Thomas having to have known how incapacitated Caroline was. The most devastating had to be: "He knew your heart belonged to me!!" Indeed, Ridge...since he's been trying to undermine your relationship with Caroline since the minute his too-tall ass returned to LA. When Caroline revealed the pregnancy (which I'm still holding out hope is Ridge's...) and he crumpled to the floor, I lost it. Still sniffling. Bravo, TK...what an emotional journey you are taking us on...I can't wait for the worm to turn back to Ridge's advantage. Be afraid, Tommy...be very afraid!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Quote:

❤️❤️❤️

AWWWWW! What a beautiful tweet!

We love him tooooooo!

Oh, yes we loooooove him toooooo Alina ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
I have to say I can't wait for those Ridge/Thomas scenes coming up. It's gonna be something to watch father and son interacting. Some emotional scenes coming up.....a long way to forgiveness if that's even possible !!!!! But Thomas was so wrong in so many ways he needs to know that and take the consequences for it.

Sonyaanita

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #86 
What an odd coincidence....I planned to quote the tweet to say how glad I am they used a screen capture of Ridge tossing his paintbrushes across the room, only to find the board's little pencil quote thingie has vanished itself (for the moment anyway, Kathy looking into it).

Anyway.... the symbolism of Ridge selecting just the right brushes, the ones he must have used when he painted Caroline, as if he needed something to focus on without losing it with her completely, and then throwing them across the room in his torment at not being able to see her the same way he painted her anymore, perfectly encapsulated their scenes today - to the very end when Ridge collapsed to the floor and joined his brushes. Broken.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
You could be so right about the brushes Christy. Poor Ridge I feel for him.
But I just love love the amazing chemistry Thorsten and Linsey have. I could watch them for hours. So natural and easy going. Just love them ❤️

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Ridge sweet Ridge, if only I could hold and kiss away the tears from your beautiful

countenance! 

You are so right,a gentlemen, would have seen to it that Caroline got some

coffee and put her to bed and called her in the morning but NO,mr .friend had his own

agenda!

Thorsten, when Ridge collapsed, I sat on my floor weeping... how could he keep

standing? ...your depiction of his weakness due to the daggers of betrayal being thrown

and twisted into Ridge's heart was SPECTACULAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Wow......[thud]

I hadn't given much thought to the brushes Christy, until you brought that up, about how maybe they were the ones he used when he painted Caroline, and that portrait looming so large in the background.  Broken, like Ridge.  Great analogy! 
Breathing became a conscious effort for me today!  The pain on his face and in his voice killed me.  I was SO glad to hear Ridge say what we've known all along though....''He knew exactly what he was doing!!''  Caroline wasn't his only victim that night!!  There was a big fuck you to Daddy in there too!
I sure hope that Caroline's 'defense' of her rapist is only to protect Ridge too.  I guess we'll see when Ridge confronts his former 'son'. 

Bravo, Thorsten!!  What a performance!!  [clap]

Thanks for sharing Linsey's tweet, Malin!  We all share her heartbreak!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #90 
When Ridge dropped to the floor, that was it for me... That was a crushing scene, u could just see Ridges heart smashed in a million pieces.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I felt the same way Linda. It was so heartbreaking and sad to watch so emotional. It felt so real. Like two people hurting for real. I am watching B&B for a very long time but I never felt that way. The acting is so great it's unreal.......

Good morning to you in Australia Linda

Linzin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #92 
I totally agree Sonya, no other couple has ever had this impact on me before or I think on BB. They truely are an amazing couple and the chemistry knocks you of your feet. They are magic. This storyline is killing me though.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
I feel the same......We just have to be patience and believe what Ridge and Caroline have is real and after much hurting, twist and turns they end up being stronger then ever. The writers created her the best couple I have seen on soap, they invested a lot in them, so I do believe that they will make it trough this.

Sonyaanita

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
I thought when Kendall told Zach that she slept with Aidan and he told her it was like a knife in his throat over and over I couldn't be more amazed at how much TK could  move me.  But today.  Oh wow.  I was blown away.  TK is a master at his craft and I feel so blessed to be able to watch him weave his spell.  Thank you for sharing your talent with us, Mr. Kaye.  You are the best. [clap]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Finally got to see the show - pre-empted here as I thought.  But caught it on POP.  Thorsten - you are so amazing - I was crying right along with you!  No one does heartbreak like you!  Linsey was outstanding as well - I saw her Tweet about 'her Thorsty' & it's so nice that she appreciates working with such a fine actor!  I salute your performance & thank you for taking us on your journey.  It is a privilege watching you weave your magic!  ITA - that was beyond Emmy - it was Oscar-worthy!  Kudos! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
I agree with you Sharon. They both are such amazing talented actors and appreciate their work for each other's. You don't find that much often... Their chemistry is amazing they clicked right from the start. Mr Bell did the right thing with that pairing. I absolutely love and adore them.
I hope things are better at your place Sharon. Have a wonderful night
Hugs
Sonyaanita

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Another tweet by Linsey:
Thank you everyone for the kind words about the episode today I screen shot some and texted them to Thorsten. He's confused but grateful!
https://twitter.com/linseygodfrey/statuses/651238605671657472

LOL, the heart wasn't so big in the tweet but I think it's appropriate.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 

https://twitter.com/linseygodfrey/statuses/651238605671657472

And i agree with you ladies!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 

^^^ Glad she sent TK some of the love he/they've been getting from the Twitterverse!  She's a lucky lady to have such an amazing leading man on B&B.   Thanks for sharing, Callie & Malin.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Hi everyone!!

Sharon...so relieved you and your family are ok. I was thinking about you all weekend.

Alina...I would never wish for anyone to loose their job. But Chip Kelly isn't working for us at all. [frown]

While reading through this thread...some mentioned a lawsuit. I must have missed that...what is that about??

And of course....TK has been brilliant!!!

Its great to be on medical leave (achillies tendon replacement) so I can watch live everyday for a bit.

June
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.