Reply with quote  #1 
Sigh... October!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Sigh... October!
Yes Kathy, [sigh]
And then I think about all the Rscenes I am looking forward to, and I go YAY, October!, LOL.
Speaking of Rscenes, what a great start of the month!  No words will suffice to say how TK knocked it out of the park, AGAIN [bowing] [bowing]!  The words that Ridge spoke these past two days, he has no idea to what extent they are true, and of the heart-break to come [sigh]  I am really stocking up on tissues and alcohol for tomorrow, there is no other way to get through it [wink]

ETA: As much as I hate ThomASS and disagree with him, PF did a good job showing his emotions.  I think TK just brings out the best in anyone he has a scene with, and raises his co-star's performance level a notch or two  [smile]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm not going to hit my kid... he's my kid.

Hey Thomas -- bitch all you want about Ridge, but you knew he was your father. Take a look at Liam and Wyatt, and then take a look at their sperm donor, puffing up his chest and all but thumping it like a gorilla while he gleefully lets his sons pit themselves against each other. Imagine how fast you'd be laid out on the ground with x's for eyes and chirping little birdies circling around your head if you sucker-punched him.

Ridge showed so much restraint today. His son irritated the crap out of him, but when push came to shove, Ridge observed the boundaries he wants Thomas to follow. He wouldn't hit his child in retaliation. But once he finds out what Thomas did to Caroline... gawd, I don't even want to think about it. Not that I would care if Ridge did wallop Thomas then... what I don't want to think about is what this is going to do to Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Talk about restraint!?!  Yikes - I'm afraid I wouldn't have any if Thomas were my son.  Kudos TK for portraying a father who does have restraint & is a real man showing his son how to behave.  I can't even talk about TF without my BP rising, so I'm not.  Ridge is better off without the entitled brat.  Kathy I just want to say how much I love your post about the Spencer men & how diff it would've been with the chest-thumper in the same situation!  Spot on!!  Personally I don't want Ridge to punch TF but he has my permission to turn him over his knee & give him a good spanking!!  Poor Caroline - she is in misery.  I have to hand it to her for always seeming to be loyal to Ridge & not waffling in her devotion to him.  I guess tomorrow we're really going to get a cliffhanger. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Is it tomorrow yet?? 

Every word that comes out of Thomas' mouth just reaffirms what his Dad called him, ''...a spoiled, entitled brat...''.  He's feeling too sorry for himself to see that Ridge is trying to stop him from making some of the same mistakes that he made.  
Thorsten, your portrayal of restraint was epic!  Kudos!!  Too bad Tommy-boy isn't interested in learning how to be a real man.
Great point Kathy, about $Bill!  His machismo would never have stood for that!  Tommy-boy  would have woken up, kind of like the way Caroline did, wondering WTF just happened!

LG's Caroline was breaking my heart today.....again.  Tomorrow's going to be a killer...got my tissues and likka all lined up......  [tear][tequila]

On a good note, Brooke was nowhere to be seen today!  She's probably lurking in the hall though, waiting a minute before she barges in on them.....again!  [rolleyes]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Ridge's eye [sad0109]...

Is Charlotte a new character or is she just doing a cameo appearance? I hope it's the latter, it's not as if we need further evidence of what a horndog and worse Thomas is. He lost any claim to sympathy from me for all time because of what he did to Caroline. The resentment he expressed to Ridge make me feel that the reason he raped Caroline was to stick it to Ridge, but what I really find incomprehensible is why he did look regretful at the memory of hitting Ridge - when that physical punch is nothing compared to the emotional blow soon to be administered.

Poor Ridge, trying to sound normal afterwards at home, talking to Caroline about having a baby and give her what she wants, while she's reeling and has to tell him that won't happen because of the son he already has. Tomorrow will be hard!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm having a really difficult time watching without getting emotional and really, really, pissed off at the same time.  I can't even look at Thomass without seeing fire engine red.  What an entitled, smug, ingrate!  I have a feeling there are some serious skeletons in his Paris closet waiting to come out and I can't wait for that.  Sounds like he was at the center of a lawsuit...another date rape in his past maybe? and Ridge had to bail him out of it.  Yesterday, Ridge alluded to something (Marisa) and today he mentioned the lawsuit. Would explain why Ridge was not thrilled to see him back in town initially and why he wanted Thomas to work for a spot on the design team instead of just handing it to him.  According to preview, Steffy asks Thomas why he hit Ridge and he kind of evades answering.  Once she pins him down on why it happened, I hope she reveals a little bit more about what Thomas was up to in Paris.  I can't imagine her being pleased by Thomas sleeping with an intern, let alone doing it during business hours.

I'm so sad for Ridge and what's about to happen to him when Caroline tells him what happened.  I really hope she doesn't leave anything out!  Ridge is going to be devastated on multiple fronts including how right he was about Thomas' sense of entitlement and lack of boundaries.  If Caroline tells him how out of it she was because of the pills and alchohol and that she doesn't remember what happened...Thomas better take cover.  

I can't wait for tomorrow...for the performances that I'm sure Thorsten and Linsey are going to give us but it's going to hurt like hell to see them in so much pain.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
...as much as I would enjoy watching Ridge punch ThomASS in the stomach, causing him to gasp for air... Ridge's introspectiveness

and insightfulness was much more compelling than any physical retaliation!

... but I'm speculating that when Ridge finds out that ASS took advantage of Caroline, that is a different story ,Ridge needs to settle

that, man to man,his fists are going to do the talking!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I am so relieved that Caroline will tell Ridge first. She made me so sad, but Ridge's reaction, I know Thorsten will do such a wonderful job. It just has to be Ridge's baby.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Talk about restraint!?!  Yikes - I'm afraid I wouldn't have any if Thomas were my son.  Kudos TK for portraying a father who does have restraint & is a real man showing his son how to behave.  I can't even talk about TF without my BP rising, so I'm not.  Ridge is better off without the entitled brat.  Kathy I just want to say how much I love your post about the Spencer men & how diff it would've been with the chest-thumper in the same situation!  Spot on!!  Personally I don't want Ridge to punch TF but he has my permission to turn him over his knee & give him a good spanking!!  Poor Caroline - she is in misery.  I have to hand it to her for always seeming to be loyal to Ridge & not waffling in her devotion to him.  I guess tomorrow we're really going to get a cliffhanger. 

Thanks, Sharon. I kind of love your idea of Ridge giving Thomas a good spanking! Maybe that is part of Thomas' problem, actually. Even though he came from a family that is hard-working and accomplished as well as obscenely wealthy, he never learned that with privilege comes responsibility. In that vein I also like Alina's suggestion that the wild oats Thomas sowed in Paris are sprouting into some nasty weeds. Well, I guess that's one way to get Dad's attention! But not a very good one.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Is Charlotte a new character or is she just doing a cameo appearance?

Charlotte has been on a few times before. She's the intern who brought the hot dogs to Caroline and Ridge. I doubt she'll be more involved in the storyline, though.

The less I say about the Creeper the better. I at least expected him to be sorry after the punch, but noooo! No time for that! I think he should go punch Taylor next since she's as responsible for Thomas growing up as Ridge is. [grrr]

Caroline better not start the confession with an "I slept with Thomas" or some crap like that. She needs to explain to Ridge the same way she explained to her doctor. I have no doubt Ridge will understand if she tells the whole truth.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Just in case anyone didn't know and is interested, ... Charlotte is played by Camelia Somers, granddaughter of Suzanne Somers.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I think Caroline will explain Ridge what happened the night he had left and his desperate act! The name of Thomas will be out at the end and Ridge will be devastating to understand what the child is disturbed! Will understand and forgive Caroline! After all, it is his fault that Thomas has abused a woman unconscious and vulnerable!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Ahem....

[tk_sod10-12-15editors_choice]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Again the press is calling that Night of Horror a "daliance" and a "tryst" like Caroline was a willing participant.  It just makes me furious.  Whitewash!!!  Thanks for posting this Christy.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
The Ridge that returned from Paris is phenomenal because of TK!! This  is a new and

invigorating era at the B&B all due to Thorsten's presence and handsomeness and

extraordinary talent!

When he is on screen, those unforgettable moments feel like seconds and every word

he speaks is platinum!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Katbert,,I know,so frustrating.... Caroline will confess what happened and it was not a ONS !! She may have wanted to protect the

son/father relationship before but ThomASS was disrespectful and punched Ridge and she now knows he is a player/loser!!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thank you so much for posting! What a great write-up!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Again the press is calling that Night of Horror a "daliance" and a "tryst" like Caroline was a willing participant.  It just makes me furious.  Whitewash!!!  Thanks for posting this Christy.

I know!  Next thing we know, that's how Caroline will describe it to Ridge today too.

Great write up (minus a couple of comments that annoyed me)...thanks for posting it Christy.  The write up and pretty pics were the best & only good thing in this issue.   

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
"....the soul of a poet and the heart of a dreamer.''    [agree]

Great article Christy...thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Katbert, you stole the words right out of my keyboard, I can not imagine those who write these articles having watched the same scenes WE watched [rolleyes]  What I hate even more is hearing Caroline refer to it as "mix up" or "mistake", and I certainly hope she won't characterize it as such to Ridge.
But the article is spot on about the rest of it, especially about TK/LG performances, and it is nice to see the duo being appreciated by the press.

Thanks for posting this, Christy.

Now that I have a few moment to breathe, ITA with everyone about yesterday's show.  Any TK character in "daddy" mode to little babies and kiddies is totally swoon-worthy, any TK character in "father" mode to unworthy, ungrateful, whiney, resentful, immature, hateful so-called adult sons is heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, tear-jerking and overall, painfully phenomenal perfection [sigh]

OhKaye ladies, only two hours left to make liquor run........

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

On page 31 there's a blurb "Second Opinion" written by Tom Stacy from SOD.

Finally, someone in the soap mags grew a pair and is calling Thomas on his sleazy/predatory ways!

"The guy is a human resources nightmare! In basically no time flat, he took advantage of his father's temporary split from Caroline by bedding her when she was heartbroken, drunk and high on swiped pills, smooched naïve intern Nicole in the office (!) while she was getting his smoothie and made sure that Caroline saw him in bed with yet another impressionable intern, Charlotte.  I supposed the show is trying to emphasize that Thomas has inherited Ridge's ladies' man ways, but it's making him seem more sexual predator than sexy and available.  I can only hope that he's just acting out due to Caroline's rejection and that he'll shape up fast, because I'd hate to see a beloved Forrester scion to be a total creep."

Progress...didn't call it rape but at least he acknowledges he took advantage of Caroline's condition and doesn't call it a tryst or a dalliance and he's right on about his actions making him out to be more predator than ladies man.

I however don't agree that he's acting out because Caroline rejected him because I don't buy she's means anything more to him than a stick he'd like to use to beat Ridge with.  Thomas has apparently been nailing everything in Paris that moved for the last 2-3 years and suddenly he returns and he's all about Caroline?  Bullshit!  He's all about Caroline's vagina and screwing his dad while he screwing her.

Another thing he's wrong about...it's too late for Thomass.  No turning back...he is already a TOTAL CREEP!

Sigh, one more hour to go.  I'm anxious, I'm scared and I can't wait!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

On page 31 there's a blurb "Second Opinion" written by Tom Stacy from SOD.

Finally, someone in the soap mags grew a pair and is calling Thomas on his sleazy/predatory ways!

"The guy is a human resources nightmare! In basically no time flat, he took advantage of his father's temporary split from Caroline by bedding her when she was heartbroken, drunk and high on swiped pills, smooched naïve intern Nicole in the office (!) while she was getting his smoothie and made sure that Caroline saw him in bed with yet another impressionable intern, Charlotte.  I supposed the show is trying to emphasize that Thomas has inherited Ridge's ladies' man ways, but it's making him seem more sexual predator than sexy and available.  I can only hope that he's just acting out due to Caroline's rejection and that he'll shape up fast, because I'd hate to see a beloved Forrester scion to be a total creep."

Progress...didn't call it rape but at least he acknowledges he took advantage of Caroline's condition and doesn't call it a tryst or a dalliance and he's right on about his actions making him out to be more predator than ladies man.

I however don't agree that he's acting out because Caroline rejected him because I don't buy she's means anything more to him than a stick he'd like to use to beat Ridge with.  Thomas has apparently been nailing everything in Paris that moved for the last 2-3 years and suddenly he returns and he's all about Caroline?  Bullshit!  He's all about Caroline's vagina and screwing his dad while he screwing her.

Another thing he's wrong about...it's too late for Thomass.  No turning back...he is already a TOTAL CREEP!

Sigh, one more hour to go.  I'm anxious, I'm scared and I can't wait!

Wow, how did I miss that?! Good for Tom Stacy for not following the talking points the show seems to be shoveling as fast as it can. But ICAM with you, Alina....Thomas raping Caroline was a big FU to Ridge too. But on THIS show, I expect Thomas to be made the poor widdle victim.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Love the article! Love what they wrote about TK! It's so true!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I'm looking forward to today's episode with an equal measure of anticipation and dread:  Anticipation, because I know, no matter what happens, TK will knock it out of the park; and dread, because I fear that Caroline will say she took pills and drank and what happened was "a mistake", making it look like she was equally to blame.  I so want her to tell what really happened and have Ridge beat the $hit out of his disgusting son.  Fifteen more minutes.......
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks for the article, Alina.  Nice to finally read someone's opinion match ours about the night of horrors and about the un-sexiness of what B&B is peddling!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
"A FRIEND WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU"!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, talk about being blind-sided!  Ridge was afraid Caroline would pack her bags and leave him, but now he finds out Caroline had bigger secret than his. 

He didn't tell her about the V, but he told her fairly soon after finding out about the non-viable stuff.

But Caroline's secret is three-fold:  That she was violated when she was out of it, that the violator was none other than the creep who is unworthy of being called Ridge's son, and that she is now pregnant!  We KNEW Ridge would blame himself for the night of horrors, but when Ridge asked her "who is he?", I wished for a moment that she would not reveal the identity, because the pain on Ridge's face was pure agony, shock, disbelief, disappointment, and I can't wait for Monday to see the rest of his reaction, which I am sure will include anger, horror over how low his SON could sink!  There was a lot of noise here during the show, so may be I missed it, but I didn't hear her tell him about the pregnancy.  If so, that will be another blow to hit Ridge on Monday?  I don't know how my heart will take it [tear]

Such a contrast in rest of the episode, enough Ivy/Whyatt kissing and nakedness to turn my stomach [rolleyes]  Enough ASS flirting with yet another FC employee [rolleyes]  Did not like the way Steffy made light of it in the opening scenes (of course she would, she bartered FC shares for Liam in a way), but at least she defended Ridge and tried to talk sense into her brother!

TK and LG, as always, [bowing][bravo]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Tell me anything you want. I'm here for you.

And he was... holy fuck, what intense scenes. But so realistic in that two people who love each other the way they do each blamed themselves. That's what makes this resonate so strongly. Ridge's gently calibrated questioning, hesitant at first, then more and more agitated with more and more restraint, at the dawning realization that whatever was causing her to withdraw into herself was worse than anything he could imagine - then the emotions chasing themselves across his face and in his eyes when she finally managed to tell him the hideous truth - it wouldn't have mattered if I'd had a whole bottle of my favorite wine close at hand, I would have completely forgotten to drink it!

And thank you so much, Ridge, for saying this:

A friend wouldn't do that to you.

That is the bottom line. And I am so looking forward to Monday and more incredible acting and writing.

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
TK and LG knocked it out of the park today.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
LG had a live Tweet during the show & tweeted this about Thorsten:

Linsey Godfrey@linseygodfrey 37m37 minutes ago

I don't have to prepare.. Thorsten just really affects me.

I get it - he affects all of us!  Today was superb!  Everything you said so eloquently, Christy - ITA!  Kudos Thorsten & Linsey for an amazing, gut-wrenching performance!  I couldn't have drank any wine either.   Can't wait for the rest. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
ITA Christy, it is all because of the way they love each other!  And I understand Caroline wanting to protect Ridge, but I do wonder whether she is still down-playing what ThomASS did because she wants to protect the father-son relationship, or is she taking part of the blame (like now acknowledging the kiss), because the ASS has made her believe his version of what happened, or, is it because the "writers" have changed their minds about how it all went down, AFTER they already showed us how unaware and shocked she was, to find ASS lying naked next to her and how horrified she was hearing about what they did!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
A friend wouldn't do that to you.

Hallelujah and AMEN for those few little words said by Ridge.

I know Caroline is trying to take responsibility for her part in all of it BUT I'm really saddened and angered by her continued belief that somehow this predator who took advantage of her at her lowest, someone she believed she was safe with because she thought of him as a friend, really is one.  Enough with that nonsense.  That's why when Ridge finally said those words, I cheered!

Riveting, amazing performances by both Thorsten & Linsey.  Ridge is being so incredibly strong and supportive because he loves this woman so much but what comes next has the potential of destroying him.  Watching the next sucker punch land is going to be impossible to watch.

Bravo, Thorsten & Linsey!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Thank God that Ridge knew, like we did, that what happened between Caroline and the 'friend' was neither consensual NOR a 'mistake'!  He knew that a friend would never do that, and I loved the inflection in his voice when he said, ''He didn't know??" and ''He couldn't tell??

Thorsten and Linsey......Bravo!!!  Emotional overload!  Talk about a Friday cliffhanger!  Wait until Ridge finds out that she's pregnant!  It's bad enough that he's got to try to process the fact that it was his own son who did this to her, now he's got to learn that the one thing that she wanted more than anything in the world is happening because of the heinous actions of his ''spoiled, entitled brat''.

Thorsten takes on this protective aura, if you will, when his character is talking to a woman who's been sexually abused, that absolutely kills me.  I remember when Ariana was telling Ian about being raped back in the Port Charles days, it was the same thing.  He's so incredibly sad to think that a man could do that to a woman, and his pain is palpable.  He puts his heart right out there, and it's a beautiful thing to watch.   Thank you TK! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Today's B&B clip is one of the longest we've made since TK joined B&B (unless I screwed it up! Gawd knows I was a total basket case during and after the show), and I'm grateful (and think it says a lot) that today's Ridge and Caroline scenes were given so much space. They were so incredibly powerful and heartrending, my heart and stomach are really only just starting to calm down from watching them. It was Caroline's turn to be on the hot seat, and Ridge's to react, and their interaction heightened the tension almost unbearably until Caroline's final, choked, "Thomas," quietly lit the irrevocable fuse. Waiting for the boom on Monday is going to make this a very long weekend.

(Sharon, I think you meant Christy? But that's OK -- I think we're all doing good just to remember our own names right now!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
LG had a live Tweet during the show & tweeted this about Thorsten:

Linsey Godfrey@linseygodfrey 37m37 minutes ago

I don't have to prepare.. Thorsten just really affects me.

I get it - he affects all of us!  Today was superb!  Everything you said so eloquently, Christy - ITA!  Kudos Thorsten & Linsey for an amazing, gut-wrenching performance!  I couldn't have drank any wine either.   Can't wait for the rest. 

Love Linsey's comment!!!!  Linsey is extremely lucky to have Thorsten as a scene partner!  He's amazingly talented and selfless and someone who just brings out the best in everyone he shares scenes with because he's soooo damn good at what he does.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Beautiful article love it. We missed you at the Live chat today Thorsten. But we loved you and Linsey at the show today. Phenomal work I keep repeating myself every day but I just have too. You two have amazing chemistry and unbelievable connection. You two bring out the best in each other. It's so natural, free flowing and organic. Remember those words?
Keep bringing it.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

Sontaanita, LA

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Beautiful article love it. We missed you at the Live chat today Thorsten. But we loved you and Linsey at the show today. Phenomal work I keep repeating myself every day but I just have too. You two have amazing chemistry and unbelievable connection. You two bring out the best in each other. It's so natural, free flowing and organic. Remember those words?
Keep bringing it.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

Sontaanita, LA

So agree Sonya! Couldn't say it better myself! FANTASTICO ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Sorry Kathy & Christy - I caught it earlier & changed it!  I'm getting old, what can I say & often I will be writing & have to scroll back & look to see which of you posted!  My bad.  Also as you said, my brain is elsewhere today - we're sitting ducks right now waiting on the sky to fall with this very disturbing storm hanging over us!  No telling if we all get washed into the sea this weekend!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Wow still processing today's episode. Unbelievable .... I feel sooo sad for both of them and the scenes were so intense. Thorsten you and Linsey brought me to tears,..you are amazing in your acting. I have never seen anybody performing that way. Congrats for your Emmy coming and Linsey as well

Sonyaanita

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
My eyes are still burning...almost 4 hours later!  [cryeyesout]  

God, how I love watching Thorsten work his magic everyday even when it turns me into a blubbering, teary mess!  Is it Monday yet?

Libellue

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Today was a stellar example of why I've been such a fan of TK's for eleven years now.  I was on the edge of my seat, literally. 

So grateful to have the chance to see TK and LG do this wonderful work as Ridge and Caroline.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Ridge is her rock, he will stand by Caroline always... he is horrified at the

disgusting behaviour of his son and when he learns that Caroline is pregnant, no court

in the land will prosecute him for beating "scum bag thomASS", within an inch of his

life!

Violence never solves anything but ThomASS has to get a wake- up call so he can

get kicked off his high horse!

Thorsten and Linsey ,award winning performances,outstanding!![winner]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
To all a good night and a restful weekend. Looking forward to a busy CaRidge week

Sonyaanita, LA

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Good night to all

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Goodnight, Sonyaanita.

Sharon, hope you're not under water!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
We're hanging on, Christy!  It's gnarly out there - most of the state is underwater now & it's getting real.  Thanks!  [titanic]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Oh no what happened Sharon?

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Good morning all. Sharon everything ok at your side. Beautiful Cali weather little chilly

Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #49 
My sweet Sharon,
Please be careful out there!!!
Sending lots of love.
T
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
It's so sweet how you care about your fans Thorsten. Thank you

Sonyaanita

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.