Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Not sure if this was posted yet but if so, delete the duplicate.  

https://www.tvinsider.com/827715/thorsten-kaye-bold-and-the-beautiful-ridge-brooke-shauna/

I think this insight by Thorsten is the best I've read about Brooke's overreaction to the Shauna/bed incident at Bikini:

It didn’t mean anything until Brooke made it mean something.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
From previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

https://www.tvinsider.com/827715/thorsten-kaye-bold-and-the-beautiful-ridge-brooke-shauna/

I think this insight by Thorsten is the best I've read about Brooke's overreaction to the Shauna/bed incident at Bikini:

Yup. And it's called projection. And now it's starting to create the reality in her head. Wonder how long it'll be before Shauna's fantasy today happens...

Anyway, thanks for the link, Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Great read. Thanks for sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Bonus scene today

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
When you have a moment,please make the bonus available to us,thanks!

There is something going on...Ridge is charming and SEXY! He deserves pampering and attention!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
bluegaze, here you go: >>click<<
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
[thankyou] Christy! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
I was surprised to learn that FC uses and houses industrial washers -- I mean I would have thought such machinery was for high laundry use places like hotels and prisons, not fashion houses turning out evening clothes that are usually dry clean only, but what do I know. Ridge looked so gorgeous today trying to make sure nobody ever tripped and fell in a vat full of deadly acid that I kept getting distracted from the WTF-ery of the premise. But since there must be a reason B&B went to the trouble to subtly (LOL) set up this scenario, at the very least I can fantasize about who might take the fatal dip. So Thomas in the vat with either Hope or Brooke discovering his non-pickled carcass, and getting arrested for his murder. I can but dream, right?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Oooooh Kathy, I love the way you think. Actually my real dream come true would be all three f them in the vat!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
We wouldn't be that lucky! If anyone falls in it'll probably be disposable character like one of the workmen, but everyone will think it's Thomas.

This uncovered unsecure bubbling vat of hydrochloric acid in an office setting thing has got to be one the weirdest things I've ever seen on a TV show.  But then given my bad luck with washing machines I can't wrap my brain around how any of them could last long enough to develop rust LOL.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
B&B should have aired this horrifying show -- yikes, Thomas' face bobbing out of the acid vat was ghastly -- for Halloween! Well, Thomas survived his dive of the cliff without any damage. So I'm not getting my hopes up, LOL.

My favorite part of today's show was Ridge's "Careful, it's hot" to Brooke when he handed her the mug. I love it when he sounds husbandly.

Hey Thomas - careful, it's deadly...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I can't wait to see Brook's face when she will find out that Shauna has been hanging around Ridge she will freak out. That will be fun to watch those two lady be in each other faces. What can we do Thorsten is a man that loves a pretty lady and he will go for it if things don't play out nice with Brook. Will just have to wait and see.😍🏒
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
New publicity photo - pretty HOT!

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1193952991000195074?s=20

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I love the memes, but I love the picture better!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
SIZZLING HOT and yet sooooooooooooooooo cooooooooool![cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Bonus scene from today

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for the bonus scene, Sharon.  I always love scenes with Ridge and Steffy; they have such a great vibe.  And seeing him yesterday holding Kelly was certainly delightful.  It was good to hear that Grandpa Ridge is visiting daily - sometimes twice a day.  Not that I thought he was neglecting his beautiful granddaughter, but nice to have it confirmed.  And I certainly hope these two can band together and get Douglas away from those two nut-job harpies Brooke and Hope before he gets too Loganized.  There's way too much of that going around.  And living with women who hate his father can't be healthy for the little guy either.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I enjoy Ridge's talks with Steffy. He is a wonderful dad! If  I were him I would tell his smart ,independent

daughter...stop pining for Liam and move forward already!I also enjoy his talks with Shauna so let's get it

on![cuddle]

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
SIZZLING HOT and yet sooooooooooooooooo cooooooooool![cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2][cool2]

Agreed, what a wonderful photo. Next James Bond? 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Hi Christy,
please work your magic on the bonus clip Sharon posted when you have time.
Thank you![smile]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
Hi Christy,
please work your magic on the bonus clip Sharon posted when you have time.
Thank you![smile]

Yes, nice scene, here it is!

P.S.Greaaaaaatttt photo [thud]

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you Christy! You are the best![thankyou]
I don’t understand how these bonus scenes don‘t make it to air and end up on the cutting room floor. All Ridge and Steffy scenes are screen worthy.
Thank you again.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Thanks Christy! Ridge is beyond amazing...he is trying to make amends for his former self...the Ridge

today who returned from Paris that monumental day back in 2013 is  FANTASTICO!!!!!!

TK would be an OUTSTANDING James Bond! What a coincidence...Denise Richards was Bond girl 1999!

He would portray that character superbly because he has all the attributes of Bond...handsome,charming

sexy,debonair and gets physical when duty calls,in the battleground or bedroom!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Bonus scene 11-14-19   

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Hi Christy,
Your magic touch on this second bonus clip from Sharon would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 
Paloma - here you go.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thank you Christy!!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
Ugh! It's alive!

But I'm just as irked that yesterday's show ended with Hope telling Ridge that Thomas was dead and then today's show started with Ridge and Brook talking about Thomas as if that never happened - I guess with Brooke explaining how Thomas bribed Hope, a huge plot point, not even being shown.

I'd say I was glad Ridge now has some idea of just how sick and twisted Thomas really is (and oh yeah, wherever he was he abandoned his kid to live in the house of the woman he hates so much) - but Hope didn't just act relieved when Thomas showed up, she treated him like her long lost lover. I mean, if the guy who was creepily pressuring you for sex , who you thought you killed accidentally after he put his hands on you, just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, would you hug him? Yuck.

Oh well, I keep going back to Ridge's "musk and hair product" quip about Bill yesterday [rofl2].

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Something was screwy about the continuity between yest's show & today's.  I had the feeling they skipped an episode & I read on Twitter, not officially though, that they probably did skip one.  It was jumping all over the place.  I thought it was supposed to be preempted today so I wasn't expecting it at all & totally surprised to find it on.  Just wondering what's going on or if it's just me.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Hi Sharon.
They did miss an episode, but you can watch it on CBS All Access.
The show you saw is 11/19/2019 2 and the missing one is 11/19/2019 1.
Weird yes?
Hopefully the story will make more sense after watching part 1? [agree]
PS Ridge was devastated when he realised what his son had come to, and appalled that Hope had to contend with this seriously troubled man.
I have never forgiven him for trashing Caroline and her love for Ridge, so I am not surprised by much that he does.

Christy I also loved his dig at Bill re musk and hair product. Hilarious. He has had some good lines lately. His scenes with "Caesar" were also a lot of fun. I laughed when he asked whether he was wearing anything under the toga. LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Wow -thanks for clearing that up!  Glad to know I'm not dotty - yet.  I just watched online & the missing episode is a stunning performance by TK & shouldn't be missed!  One of his best IMO - Emmy reel!  Wonder which episode they'll show today -  if it's on - probably won't be.  Yes Christy I loved the dig at Bill re musk & hair product, too! That one made me laugh out loud!  Very loud!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Thanks, ladies! I can't figure out how there are three episodes covering two days! (Today is Wednesday, right?? Sometimes I lose track LOL.)

At any rate I clipped it from the CBS app and am even more pissed now that these scenes weren't broadcast since they are pivotal! Not to mention mesmerizing. We deserved to see Ridge asking Hope the logical, obvious questions he asked her (with Brooke's hypocritical reaction - she is keeping the fact that she believes Thomas is dead from Ridge while scolding him for daring to question Hope), his angry confusion at Hope and Brooke's nonsensical behavior, but most importantly his compassion and understanding towards Hope that Brooke has never shown Steffy, ever, and just his whole devastated reaction after him being in the dark about Thomas for so long (and he still doesn't know the whole truth about the way Thomas treated Douglas) - nobody does this kind of scene better than TK and this show was just epic!

But OMG when Ridge said he knew neither one of them would lie to him!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
What Christy said (because I couldn't say it any better or more comprehensively)! -- I just wanted to chime in to say TK is incredible in those scenes! KKL and AN are too. The scenes are excruciating to watch, but you absolutely can't look away, at least I can't!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.