Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Thanks for the Corvette clip, Christy & also for the hilarious visual of Stephanie returning to scare the beejeebus outta $Bill!!  [Smiley-Begging]
Begging the soap gods for that!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Who wants a camel or a balloon full of hot air ride when Ridge may take Brooke for a

spin in a red corvette! OH YEAH!!!!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
 I just want to join in the enthralled reaction to those "ice cream with Brooke" scenes. I don't even like or trust Brooke,and have always stated that I don't want Ridge to ever go back to her,  BUT .....OMG Thorsten! .... I didn't feel that way watching you feeding ice cream to her last week.  You can convince me of ANYTHING!  Suddenly I'm hoping to see a Bridge Reunion. Never thought I'd say those words.
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Bill is so cocky!!  I'd like to smash his face in!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 
It's hard to put into words my utter revulsion at the revelation that Bill Shpencer tracks Brooke on his phone - but I guess it's of a piece with his dick extender show room and his money sniffing. I can't top Ridge calling it "creepy" but I'll add controlling and insecure. $Pig insults Ridge and calls it a compliment? He calls Ridge desperate? Really? Ridge's you've-got-to-be-kidding-me bemused reaction was perfect. $Pig is simply pathetic.

It's too bad RJ doesn't know that $Pig's dick extender showroom used to be his Brooke-on-the-side room and that $Pig tracks Brooke around. 

P.S. Whenever I see Katie's claustrophobic new house that everyone gushes over, I can't help but picture the reaction it would get on House Hunters.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 

PIG barked to Ridge.."you better get an opening in the family plot" those are fighting

words!

PIG doesn't fight fair...I hope Ridge doesn't get injured!

ICAM..Christy...one would think that B&B studios could come up with a better d├ęcor

and layout for the 'multiple offers' house! I've seen barns with more appeal!LOL

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
I agree Christy, Ridge handled him very well.  $Bill is insecure isn't he?  It makes me laugh but it also angers me, lol.  Ridge handles all situations well, love his character for that.  Thorsten makes it seem so real doesn't he?  He's an amazing actor.

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

P.S. Whenever I see Katie's claustrophobic new house that everyone gushes over, I can't help but picture the reaction it would get on House Hunters.

But it would be a natural for Tiny House Hunters. (I'm about to watch The Long Long Trailer and I think it has a lot more style than Katie's odd new digs.)

How come no mention of Ridge today? You'd think Quinn would want him to be there for Eric as much as she wants Wyatt there for herself. Oh wait... [rofl2]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #109 
Doesn't everyone spend Thanksgiving with their worst nightmares??

I'm just thankful that RJ was seated to Ridge's right.

Pass the wine.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
I would have seated Ridge beside Katie...Steffy had to seat Brooke in the middle of

Ridge and Bill...right in front of Katie...how insensitive! Eric was well seated

though...right in the middle of Katie and Quinn...fun times ahead!

Thanksgiving was grand...Ridge was in the house!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Thankful that Ridge was in it, great episode!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Ridge looked good enough to eat - that's all I got.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Yes he did, as always!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Yes he looked good enough to eat! He was sitting next to Quinn in family picture[frown]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 

Bill is really pulling out all the stops to impress Brooke! An ice sculpture of a stallion no less!

Here's your sound effect for it, Bill -- SNORT!

Run Brooke run.

Not necessarily to Ridge. But he sure doesn't need to order any phallic symbolism in order to impress you. Poor Bill!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #116 
1st thing I can't wait to see is Brooke run into Ridges arms. And 2nd thing i can't wait for is Bill going under.... I will do the happy dance 24/7!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
On the other side I loved the father&son Ridge&RJ scenes. Like father like son....funny and entertaining...

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Bill is a control freak.  You're right, Bill seems to define himself with his wealth and phallic symbols, he has to flaunt and impress.  Ridge on the other hand, doesn't have to prove himself.  Ridge is more subtle and definitely more effective.  Brooke's crazy if she chooses Bill.

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
On the other side I loved the father&son Ridge&RJ scenes. Like father like son....funny and entertaining...

The Ridge & RJ scenes have been phenomenal. I way laughing so hard. Thorsten & Anthony r soooooo good together!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
I see Brooke is up to her usual antics...telling Ridge that he made her build a life

without him....REALLY Brooke! Sorry that Ridge wasn't into you when he find out that

you had an affair with your brother in law which is terrible in itself but even

worse ...while your sister was vulnerable and under great distress due to post partum

depression....and your plea of ignorance of the symptoms of the disease don't hold

water! Hey, Brooke no matter how many times a sister of yours pushes you to be with

her husband...common decency  tells you not to oblige!

I hate the idea that Ridge's heart is in Brooke's hands...it is just not right!

ITA...Ridge is a great dad!

I will be happy if bRIDGE happens because its been TOO long since Ridge love scenes!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #121 
I love the scenes with RJ as well.  It breaks my heart to think that Ridge's heart may be broken again.  Hopefully it won't be and we will soon see love scenes with he and Brooke!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #122 
VERY beautiful and romantic scene with Ridge and Brooke, made me shed a few tears of joy!!  Amazing what grains of sand can do!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
I'm rooting for Bridge because well, TK has once again sold me on what I once believed was unsellable! Not sure if I should hug him for this or smack him lol! Icing...watching the overgrown, repugnant, crass, ego-on-a-stick who refers to himself as "stallion" be forced to eat crow.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
I love it every time Ridge makes fun of that ridiculous needledick ring -- I'd love even more to hear his take on Bill Shpencer's safe room. Ridge's safe room is the whole beach! It was genius for Ridge to turn away from Brooke, she went right after him with barely a pause. No ice sculpture stallion genitalia necessary. Ridge created his own sculpture with her name on it.
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #125 
I truly wish I could welcome this reunion between Ridge and Brooke; I'm just not there.  Honestly, TK obviously has chemistry with anyone; I just find the character of Brooke so insipid and lacking in any spark that I dread seeing him saddled with her.  Sadly, there really isn't anyone else left to pair him with except Quinn and TIIC have gone too far with her for me to welcome that (although I think they would be hot together).  Hopefully, I can get over my revulsion for Brooke because it looks like - want it or not - that's what we'll be getting....not that it will last.  Just another dreaded triangle.  [frown]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I can't forget how humiliating and cruel Brooke has been towards Ridge and she always

sides with pRIcky but the satisfaction of seeing Bill realise that the only reason Brooke

was with him was because Ridge wasn't single!

dollar Bill will drop a few pennies...his smug smile ripped from his face...that sure will

help to move forward and cheer for bRIDGE ! Ridge cleared a beach for her...so

romantic!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
I think the acting between Bridge was very beautifully done today, very heartwarming. TK&KKL are real pros and the chemistry is growing and growing.... with that heart in the sand, the beautiful Bridge music in the back and Ridge's beautiful eyes starring at her, how could she say no to him....looking forward to more and the live chat on FB, it's gonna be good!!!!!!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #128 
I can't wait for the video live Chat with Kelly and Thorsten!!!! This is going to be soooooooooo good!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
 Ridge's beautiful eyes starring at her, how could she say no to him....

ICAM Sonyaanita and may I add that Ridge's gaze is intoxicating ...his eyes penetrate

deep into one's soul!

.............................Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!!........................

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #130 
Steffy's still schmoozing with $Pig and wishing him all the best why?

LOL at Ridge saying his stepmother's also his aunt. And his uncle is his brother (trying to take it further makes my brain hurt).

Don't ever stop mocking that gawdawful ring, Ridge...Looks like Brooke is about to give it, and its giver, the ol' heave ho.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #131 

Water cannons around the perimeter!!! [rofl3]  Sure you had them installed on your yacht to keep it Ridge-free, Bill. Suuure they're not really just part of your phallic symbol projection obsession. Bill just keeps ratcheting up the ostentatious creep factor.

Loving Ridge's simplicity.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Water cannons around the perimeter!!! [rofl3]  Sure you had them installed on your yacht to keep it Ridge-free, Bill. Suuure they're not really just part of your phallic symbol projection obsession. Bill just keeps ratcheting up the ostentatious creep factor.

Loving Ridge's simplicity.

His simplicity is refreshing, I agree.  $Bill puffing like a peacock and making a fool of himself, love it, lol!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.