Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Loved today's episode, but loved, loved, LOVED the last scene today!!  Go Ridge!!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
When Ridge came down the catwalk...what a rush! Though he was livid  ...his 

wonderful smile was the perfect way to end this  week! 

Safe travels Thorsten !

This Quinn is a foe that needs to be beaten at her game and I think Katie will be the

ticket!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Oh, my, was Quinn looking at Ridge with stars in her eyes? I hope Eric caught that! I just knew Quinn was going to pull that, though.

Ridge was right, it was a show to remember. Loved his zingers.

Your failed little jewelry parade - LOL! I kept expecting Addicted To Love to start playing.

Oh, the cavalry is here. Nobody can sound as dismissively sarcastic as Ridge.

Corleone - calm down. Wyny always seems pathetic.

Interesting the way the show ended - Keric and Quridge.

ETA: P.S. Thanks, Sharon. TK should have gotten the Gold Star for that scene!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Maya must be wondering..(not that I care) but ain't I the head model...shouldn't I be wearing the show stopper?

I just wanted another reason for posting...LOL!

I can't stop rewinding and watching Ridge's presence on that cat walk....WOW  WOW and WOW!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
What a great episode today, just loved it...love those rivalry fashion shows and Thorsten alias Ridge amazing smile at the end of the show nailed it... well well done.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
The showstopper wasn't the dress. <g>

ETA: It was so good to finally see Quinn reap some consequences from her overweening behavior. Her jewelry parade was a flop, and Ridge and Steffy not only got to witness it, Ridge ended up having to ride to her rescue. Well, not Quinn's rescue, but to the company's, and indirectly, his father's, after Quinn put her inflated ego before their welfare.

If not for Ridge, Quinn would have looked like an even bigger fool and failure. But Ridge set aside his own ego -- his hurt, anger, and frustration over his father's behavior and his hatred for Quinn - to be the bigger person and put his crucial stamp on the show, even though behind the scenes he's been given every reason to tell Quinn to go fuck herself.

I love watching characters rise to the occasion the way Ridge did!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I love that Kathy! Indeed....the show stopper is the incomparable Ridge !

...Quinn can only dream of being with Ridge ..he was so uncomfortable ...the only

reason Ridge didn't pull her icy grip from his arm was bc they were in public...

he was incensed!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Soooo great!!! Kelly and Thorsten really rocked it! I can't wait for next week
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quinn leaned into Ridge...that demented witch actually thinks she has a chance with

him...he's single.

I can see the writing on the wall...Ridge doesn't have to set her up

to show his dad what a terrible mistake he has made...she's going to make a pass at

Ridge and Eric will witness...I love the idea...I hope B&B agrees !

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Not sure which will happen first, Quinn doing something to Katie or making a play for Ridge.  Either way, she's probably screwed, lol!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Eric is going to see a side of Quinn that is UNLOVABLE...can't wait!

Maybe Ridge will drop by to tell Eric the reasons behind his decision and over hear the

heated exchange between Quinn and his father and now knows how to bring Quinn

down...her jealous insecurity!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
The way she's suddenly so touchy-feely with Ridge now, wouldn't take much for him to REALLY show Eric!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 
Congratulations, Quinn! You win the most monumentally propped rapist character award! The only thing missing was Thomas making an appearance to place his jeweled crown on your maniacally grinning head.

Ironically, I think this has the makings of a good story - if Quinn weren't an OTT psycho from hell. But there is nothing rootable about her at all. The incessant attempts to write her as some kind of triumphant slapstick character make me sick. But even if I could tolerate her, the fact that she always wins in the end -- no matter what the situation - and never, ever has to pay for anything she does, would make this so unbalanced and lopsided that my eyes would be perpetually rolling!

The one upside is that Ridge gets to voice exactly what I think about her and I love how he does it. He just has to get his own back soon and I don't care how he does it. I hope the considering look on his face when Quinn got touchy feely with him means just that. I don't think it would take much at all, Cheryl!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #64 
I don't blame her for touching Ridge he looks so handsome in that suit lol
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Those two stooges always cheering Quinn on...so annoying !I wish somebody would tell

Quinn..."keep your slimy hands to yourself !" 

but...who can blame her...Ridge is fantasticO!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
I've been idly wondering WTF Katie of all people dropped in on Eric for such a WTF reason.(She's a gazillionaire herself -- what school is going to turn her kid down?) Now (aside from learning that Katie's gonna be OK with the woman who victimized her former stepson not once but twice) it seems that Katie's presence was for the purpose of leaving for Quinn to find a massive red lip print on the wineglass that wasn't Eric's. LOL. The sight of which nudges the restive little worm of jealousy from its current stupor within the shriveled organ that pumps the toxic icy sludge passing for blood through Quinn's veins. If only that would wake up Eric from his stupor.

Once again Ridge was the reality-based adult whose subtle expressions of resigned disgust at Quinn's undeserved success were perfectly concealed behind his outward show of courtesy and appreciation to the customers -- but the total saving grace for me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Ironically, I think this has the makings of a good story - if Quinn weren't an OTT psycho from hell. But there is nothing rootable about her at all. The incessant attempts to write her as some kind of triumphant slapstick character make me sick. But even if I could tolerate her, the fact that she always wins in the end -- no matter what the situation - and never, ever has to pay for anything she does, would make this so unbalanced and lopsided that my eyes would be perpetually rolling!

That right there!  Thank you, Christy!  You nailed the way I feel about Q!  She is unrootable to me & I can't get past her constant machinations without ever paying anything, which just makes me roll my eyes and much worse!  It's like the old tie the woman to the railroad tracks in silent movies - you can practically see her twirling her mustache.  And why do they always try to portray what she does as some sort of comedy routine just makes it so ridiculous.  OTOH - Ridge looked fine today & I am just enjoying the view.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Go Christy!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!
HOT DAMN!
It was so nice to watch Ridge have a relaxed, intimate evening after all his recent stress. And self-medicating with ice cream after a shit fest of a day? Ridge is a man after my own heart! OK, I wouldn't share my ice cream with Brooke but I am with her on one thing -- screw the pint. Go for gallon. Not necessarily referring to ice cream.

Almost as sweet as watching Ridge with ice cream was watching Quinn's mask begin to slip.

Win-win today.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Well, I know we all had the same EEEEEEEEEEEE reaction to Ridge's first line to Brooke today. Talk about rhetorical questions [blush]. But OMG - Ridge and ice cream, what could be better? Brooke hit the sweetness jackpot. I don't need ice cream when I watch Ridge, though. And I really liked that Ridge didn't seem all that upset about Quinn. I think he seemed more philosophical than anything at the end of yesterday's show, too, but I always love it whenever he has a real conversation with another character....again, Brooke didn't seem too broken up about Bill leaving her at the altar.

A Spencerless future sounds good to me!

P.S. Eric, you don't know Quinn very well, do you? Wait'll she gets a load of the new neighbor. You'll have to borrow some of Ridge's ice cream. Like a shit ton of it. And he'll probably comfort you along with it.

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Of course Brooke didn't seem broken up over Bill, she had the sexiest, most handsome man in the world sitting across from her letting her know he was there and WILL be there when she decides!!  She should have pulled his clothes off, smeared that ice cream all over him and licked it all off!!  What the hell's she thinking?  lol

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Mmmm, I did the same thing last night with the carton of ice cream!  No - there's not much better than Ridge & ice cream!  I'll take it any day of the wk.  Nice surprise today having Ridge all relaxed & OD'ing on ice cream with Brooke.  And shallow end here, but did anyone else notice that clingy sweater showing off his bulging Gladiator chest?!!!  [thud]How Brooke could eat ice cream without falling off her kitchen stool is beyond me!  Mercy!  
Uh - I do think Quinn is about to flip on Eric.  OBA might find out who the real Q is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
This ice cream scene was indeed very sweet and special and TK wooed us again as always.....Thorsten&KKL are great together... there is something about them, seems so sweet!!!!! Love it

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Only Ridge can have ice cream and make one HOT...very HOT!

Every moment Brooke and Ridge have together ...Bill's little thingy on his neck is

choking him by the second!LOL

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Rick is matchmaking.  Quinn will be furious when she learns that Katie is buying the house next door.  Looking forward to seeing what Ridge will do to try to get Brook back!!  I'm still envisioning Ridge and the ice cream, sexy!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
Rick is matchmaking.  Quinn will be furious when she learns that Katie is buying the house next door.  Looking forward to seeing what Ridge will do to try to get Brook back!!  I'm still envisioning Ridge and the ice cream, sexy!!

Katie pissed me off when she acted aggrieved that Ridge and Bill were competing over Brooke. After the way she treated Ridge over Caroline/Thomas, she's lucky he still gives her the time of day!

As for Bill, he's even a prick to Ridge's son...blocking his car?! I'm really not sure how old RJ is supposed to be now, but he's certainly old enough to not be forced to spend time with Bill.

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I've had no use for Katie after the way she did Ridge over the Caroline/Thomas deal!!  I'm sort of looking forward to what Quinn does to her for that reason, lol.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I haven't cared for Katie ever since she sicced PIG on Ridge but I really like the

possibility that her and Eric will connect...the agent did say...  18 and 80

all good! Ricky is playing matchmaker but his aunt and father together?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Bill's little thingy on his neck is choking him by the second!LOL

Snort! Isn't there a term for that?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Loving the scenes with Ridge and Brooke!!  Of course I love any scene with Thorsten in it!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #81 
Well, I don't think the differences between Ridge and Bill could have been drawn any more clearly today even if they weren't already glaringly apparent. Bill keeps himself warm at night by counting (I hope that's all he does with it) his stash of currency (and thinks showing his guns'n'money safe room to RJ makes for a good sharing moment) and fondling his weapons. Ridge decompresses by visiting his mother's grave.

How can Brooke even consider subjecting RJ to Bill's stepfatherhood?

Bill telling RJ to smell the money (Take a whiff of that!) clenched in his fist -- raised an image in my mind of the Spinal Tap Smell the Glove album cover. Bill is to romantic leading men as Spinal Tap is to classic rock bands. A total parody. But Spinal Tap's cluelessness at least makes me laugh my ass off. Bill isn't supposed to be clueless, but the you-have-got-to-be-kidding look on RJ's face when Bill told him to hit the bag said it all. Bill has no idea how to relate to another male, even a teenage boy, with sensitivity and respect. Bill only knows how to show off, bully, and belittle.

I hate to waste my time posting about Bill, though, when the Ridge scenes speaking so warmly of his mother and so warmly toward Brooke were so heartfelt. That is how I want to see characters treat each other -- on a human level.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Kathy ITA - this pointed out the gulf between $Bill & Ridge.  No comparison!  Loved the cemetery scene - TK as always handled it with dignity & class.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #83 
Gawd, spare me from male bonding scenes of the "I'll teach you to be a man" variety. Bill is such a joke. Funny how such a bag-punching tough guy needs a "safe room," stocked with dick-shaped weapons and money, isn't it? Ridge doesn't need a "safe room." He couldn't have made it clearer today he doesn't care about money. While Bill was swaggering, bragging and giving very bad, dangerous advice to Ridge's side-eyeing son, all Ridge had to do was hold out his hand to get Brooke to trust and go with him...and while Bill was showing off his dick-substitute safe room, Ridge was in the open air visiting his mother's grave and invoking the past with his love. I know which one I'd feel more secure with...the one who is secure in himself.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
I couldn't agree more Kathy, my thoughts as well. Great scenes between Ridge and Brooke, both Thorsten and KKL doing an amazing job. It's a more mature BRIDGE then years ago. If they end up being a couple or not I enjoy seeing them....and TK is spectacular

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Well said ladies!!  Ridge would definitely be the better choice.  I can't stand Bill, never have, lol.  Ridge melted my heart today!!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #86 
I soooooo love those Bridge scenes! I don't know how Brooke can resist him that long. I would have been in his arms since he said "Hi" when he crashed the wedding.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Santa Thorsten ... adorable & charming like always. He is so lovable! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Well thanks for posting this - I tried but never could spot him!  You've got some eagle eyes!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Great pic. Where is this pic coming from?
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
A pic from Thorsten and Jacob, in Thorsten's 59'vette....love them, both great guys

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Yea i'm good with small details Sharon lol. Plus I zoomed. Katja it's from Matt.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #92 
Ladies, when you post a picture, please post the source as well.  Thanks!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Not sure where the Santa photo came from but the one of Jacob and Thorsten was on instagram.  I would love to see a picture of the corvette, I love vintage cars.

https://www.instagram.com/jacob_w_young/?hl=en

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Yea i'm good with small details Sharon lol. Plus I zoomed. Katja it's from Matt.

Thank you!!!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Ridge is so romantic and his broken heart has mended so he wants to love again! He

feels confident that his heart can handle all the drama that loving Brooke can entail

but he is willing to risk another heartache just to keep Bill as far away as

possible from his" little boy"!  When Ridge called Bill, lucifer, and then the scene cut

to Bill in the secret room...with cash and all his prized collections and shallow ,self

inflating remarks to RJ ...IMO ...looked like the kid was being shown around hell!

Brooke has changed and not for the better...the fact that she is still considering

marriage to Bill speaks volumes of her character...and it is not appealing !Her so

called 'love of her life 'romance with Bill was founded on betrayal at the expense of

her sister's anguish.. not once but twice! She has the nerve to tell Ridge that she's

only a conquest for him and what will it take for him to walk away again" REALLY !

Ridge has been the most comforting,supportive ,loving and sweetest man to her and

that is what she comes up with???

That outrageous remark deserves ..."cancel the wedding to the 'lucifer' so our young

son won't be anywhere near that and I will walk away!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #96 
LOVED today's show.  Thorsten is an amazing actor!!  Yes!! Yes!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Ladies, when you post a picture, please post the source as well.  Thanks!

Will do Kathy sorry about that....

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
Not sure where the Santa photo came from but the one of Jacob and Thorsten was on instagram.  I would love to see a picture of the corvette, I love vintage cars.

https://www.instagram.com/jacob_w_young/?hl=en

Here's a small clip of TK with his red 59 Corvette done when he was on Port Charles - you can see some of the car.

As for today's show, since I wasn't watching the show during any of the flashback scenes I can't say too much about Brooke and Stephanie's relationship, but from what I saw, it was very affecting...I always enjoy the walking down memory lane scenes. Nobody does them better than TK. I still think the fact that Ridge gave up FC for Brooke in the end really speaks louder than words. And I must say that his ring looked like a very classic, classy diamond ring - unlike the awful thing Bill gave her! But I think Stephanie's ghost should return and scare the shit out of Bill in his "safe room."

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Thanks so much for the clip Christy.  From what I can see, it's a beauty!!  And I would LOVE to see Stephanie come back to haunt Bill, lol!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Haha thanks Christy that's awesome, love his sense of humor....

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.