Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Ready to get the party started!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Once upon a time on a little island all the way to the east there lived a beautiful princess. And what she wanted more than anything else was to move all the way west and on her travels found an old broken knight. Couldn't do his job anymore and she fixed him. And he vowed to always take care of her. And that's what he did.

Time to haul out the synchronized thudding team!
[thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]      

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [cool][cool2] Ridge and Caroline, in their QUIET PLACE!!!!!!!!  Ridge telling story to the baby!!!!!!!!!  What a scene!  What a giddying scene!!!!!!!!! [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  I don't know how much time has passed in terms of B&B time, but two things have happened: Caroline is showing, and Ridge has become even more handsome than I remember [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

Such a contrasting show today, what with the high of seeing Ridge in charge at FC and then seeing Ridge and Caroline at the loft, compared to the lows of Spencer men, UGH!  Someone needs to put a sock in $PIG's mouth, and the two idiot brothers need to learn when to drop a subject!  The more Ridge tries to keep the meeting about FC business, the more all the riff-raff, Ivy and Quinn included, want to talk about all the stupid stuff [rolleyes]  But someone please tell me, how is it that Whyatt comes up with the same words about ThomASS that Ridge says?  About not knowing the boundary and about taking what he wants?  How does he come up with that conclusion, in that extremely limited exposure he has had to ThomASS?  [wtf]

I hope for some great Ridge scenes tomorrow [yippee][yippee]

ETA:  Not only the words to their story, but the whole scene seemed like it was Mr. Kaye's brainchild [wink]  The romance level was off the charts, something we don't see from the writers!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I can't wait to get home and watch!  Actually, I'm going to sneak a peek at the clips when today's comes up.  Finally, something to look forward to!  Yay!  I'm going to cherish every lovely moment we have of Ridge and Caroline, because I know some ish is gonna hit the fan the minute they seem too happy, and I'm pretty sure the ish will involve Too-Tall Thomas and Big-Mouth Brooke. [frown]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Katbert, I just posted the clip! Don't ask me how I managed to do it! I just hope I did it right.

Everything that happened before Once Upon A Time is just kind of a blur. Because that was so sweet, so poignant, the epitome of romance to me, and I don't have room to process anything else at the moment. How I loved Ridge describing himself as a knight - but "old broken down one who couldn't do his job," I think not. If I were Caroline I'd be a blubbery mess. Hell, I practically am anyway.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Once upon a time on a little island all the way to the east there lived a beautiful princess. And what she wanted more than anything else was to move all the way west and on her travels found an old broken knight. Couldn't do his job anymore and she fixed him. And he vowed to always take care of her. And that's what he did.

Time to haul out the synchronized thudding team!
[thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]      

I'm enjoying the party!  Synchronized thudding team ready! 

[thud][thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]   [thud][thud][thud]   [thud]        

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Christy beat me to it -- Katbert, watch the clip! TK did today what he and only he can do. That last scene is just a beautiful shining gem that is cut so perfectly it sparkles no matter how you turn it. It just cut through the rest of the crap of today's show (shirtless, unbuttoned-pants Bill, the Spencer Boys Whinefest, the Kissin' Cousins) like the glowing rising moon against the clouded night sky. It was just beautiful and perfect.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Was so refreshing to see these beautiful scenes between Ridge and Caroline today, natural and full of love in their own little world away from all the Forresters and Spencers. I missed seeing them....❤️❤️
Sonya

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Okaye, nothing else matters today other than Thorsten doing his Thorsten thing...making us swoon!  There is NO doubt in my mind that Ridge's fairytale was all TK.   When he put his head on Caroline's lap...I braced myself.  I KNEW that what came next would make the heart flutter and palms sweat, lol.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
When he put his hand on Caroline's baby bump, the clip was over!  Did I do something wrong?  I know the rest was lovely, but...
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
When he put his hand on Caroline's baby bump, the clip was over!  Did I do something wrong?  I know the rest was lovely, but...

It's not you, Katbert.  It cuts off before the fairytale.  I think Christy was still swooning & trying to catch her breath when she posted it ;-)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Actually, this time is wasn't me! I uploaded the entire file - and the server shows that the whole file is there, so I'm stumped as to why it doesn't play correctly. Anyway, I'm reuploading it and fingers crossed that overrides whatever is causing the glitch.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Actually, this time is wasn't me! I uploaded the entire file - and the server shows that the whole file is there, so I'm stumped as to why it doesn't play correctly. Anyway, I'm reuploading it and fingers crossed that overrides whatever is causing the glitch.

The server is probably female, too ;-)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

The server is probably female, too ;-)

Bwahahahaha! There ya go!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I just watched the clip.  Bless you for posting this.  I'm in tears.  I love these two.  TK can be my old broken knight any day! [thud][thud]  [thud]  etc......
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thank u Christy! I am more in love with Ridge than ever lol. He is my idea of a knight too!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
OMG, Thorsten you're killing me! You must be the most beautiful actor i've ever seen! I don't lie! ❤️❤️❤️

[thud][thud][thud]

I love that you're a poet and that you have a Shakespeare trained background!

Love,
Malin

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
OMG!! I don't know how many times I've watched today's episode(really just Ridge & Caroline)! I am still in freaking tears! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Every word that comes out of Thorsten's mouth just melts me into a puddle![smile] Everything he says is perfect[wink] and his story to the baby..........sigh!!!!!!!

If Thorsten and Linsey don't win Emmys this year, there is something wrong!! They have delivered Emmy winning scenes time and time again!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
The last 5 minutes of the show made me completely forget (almost!) about the eye-bleach scene of $Bill walking into the room, shirtless, unbuttoned pants....[shutup]

It was a tale of two Ridges today!  The tough, not-taking-any-crap-from-the-Spencers Ridge and then, the baby-whisperer Ridge....[thud]
He had me at ''Once upon a time....'' too!  I knew the rest was going to be classic TK gold!  Thank you Thorsten....you can be our ''old, broken knight'' anydamnday!!

Joining the thudding team.....[thud][thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
OhKaye, so Ridge is NOT in the bonus scene, it is all $PIG and Katie, but......... at least it is ALL ABOUT RIDGE!!!!!!  Sure I want to strangle the $PIG for things he says about Ridge, nothing new, but I do appreciate Katie reminding him that Ridge and Caroline came together because of the little helicopter mishap............

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/FBF804C9-60D6-AF2C-E9D1-D2D2C491EEAA/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-bill-s-lament/

And B&B has put The Broken Knight as today's video clip, glad they realize what a genuine gem those 3 minutes are [wink]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Ok I just watched the Ridge and Caroline clip from today again. I have to say it again, the scenes were beautifully done.
Compliments to Thorsten/Ridge your words to Caroline and the unborn baby were so touching, so beautiful and so very true. Ridge is a changed man. You are truly an amazing actor. It comes out so free flowing, so natural. I respect the talent and gift you have. Not everybody can bring so much to the audience like you do and people take it for granted, but I truly appreciate yours.
You all have a safe night. It's chilly in LA
Hugs Sonya

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

I have no words! [thud]

That may be the sweetest words I've ever heard someone say on B&B. [love]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
"Once upon a time on a little island all the way to the east there lived a beautiful princess. And what she wanted more than anything else was to move all the way west and on her travels found an old broken knight. Couldn't do his job anymore and she fixed him. And he vowed to always take care of her. And that's what he did".
[love][love][love][love][love]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
As soon as I heard "Once upon a time....."   I knew I was in for another wonderful treat of a TK-writen emotionally gripping scene and he didn't disappoint. Lordy, this man is good! He can twist me up so easily......like NO ONE else. I suspect he will do the same today when they see the image of the baby.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

The moment I saw TK at FC headquarters.... all was well again, the Ridgeless days

were a distant memory  and THEN... the fairy tale ...told by the knight in shining

armor while resting his sweet head on Caroline's lap and YES, he is stunning  more

than ever!

Caroline is living the fairy tale... she has attained every woman's unattainable

dream and he wants to make all her dreams come true, it doesn't get better than

that!!!!

Every compliment Ridge gives to Caroline , is so true and equally about him but he is

so much in love with her that he doesn't see all those qualities in himself...

magnificent ,loyal, very difficult to pluck from one's mind...VERY VERY

difficult !!!  [blush]

and Caroline's baby bump... could she be farther along and have been pregnant

before that dreadful night? She is slender but still, she looks more than 3 months,

doesn't she?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
She certainly does look a lot more than 3 mos & I thought it was more like 6 wks!  But remember, Ridge had twin dtrs so the twin thing is in his DNA - maybe that's a sign.  This is going to be intriguing - hope we get a nice surprise!  I wondered myself if she could already have been pregnant long before the rape.  Hoping that's the case.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 
C: How did I get so lucky, huh? To get a man who's so good.
R: mm-mm. Just a man who loves his wife.

I loved that simple exchange. What more do you need? Yesterday we had the married couple variation of Bill strutting around flaunting his overgrown chest muscles like an overweening, overcompensating rooster, and Katie patiently humoring him on the surface, but what is unspoken but visible to me is that Bill doesn't respect her as an autonomous person. Bill's only real use for Katie is to mirror his glory back to him.

But, even over and above their romantic relationship, Ridge and Caroline just treat each other like fellow human beings whose welfare is of equal importance to his and her own. It's so refreshing to watch -- so adult in the best sense of the word.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Somebody please tattoo "I don't know any boundaries" on the rapist's forehead, preferably with a branding iron [explode]  [2fingers]  [burnup]  Can you believe he was peeping through that crack in the door into a doctor's appointment?  Gosh, I could not believe his shamelessness, the nerve to intrude on such an intensely private moment!  I don't know if CaRidge were left waiting in that room for hours or he flew from FC office to the doctor's, because I have not known that city to be so commute friendly [rolleyes]

But until he did the unthinkable, I loved Ridge and Caroline enjoying their moment!  Ridge was brimming with happiness, like a proud father (that HE IS)!  I am glad they got 3.5 seconds of seeing that baby before realizing the rapist was there, and I hope Ridge throws him out on his sorry butt, UGH! 

The rapist actually made me feel sorry for Steffy today, that poor thing had to witness him needing a bib to catch his drool [rolleyes]

BTW, bluegaze and Sharon, yes, Caroline is showing more than I thought she should be, and the baby looked pretty big to me for how far along Caroline is supposed to be [wink]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
C: How did I get so lucky, huh? To get a man who's so good.
R: mm-mm. Just a man who loves his wife.

Is it me or is that something Zach Slater once said? [kiss]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
From my favorite hosp scene when Zach barricaded himself in Kendall's room & said the famous, "you broke me" speech - "I'm just a simple man who loves his wife".  Swoon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
ITA Kathy, Ridge and Caroline have an ADULT relationship!  They respect each other, care about what is best for each other, and genuinely LIKE each other for what they are as human beings, and that is a beautiful thing, theirs is a love story between grown-ups!

Sadly, Katie is going to end up as $PIG's doormat, that's all her life has been since they remarried, and even though she reminds him of the facts every so often, she spends most of her time stroking his enormous ego and be his arm candy wherever he goes [sigh]

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Loved today's scene... you could just tell by the looks on their faces that they were truly remembering their first sonogram with their OWN children in real life!  I love that Ridge can be totally 100% happy for her, knowing (thinking) that it's not his baby...

Of course until Peeping Tom, Beelzebub, whatever you want to call the ASSH*LE - sticks his CREEPY face into the doorway... Monday he will probably waltz right in and congratulate them...

[wtf]    these writers know no boundaries... (as we saw with the roomful of adults waiting with Nicole this week...) 
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Personally, I would not be pleased to have someone walk right into my sonogram.  Talk about an invasion of privacy.  Doesn't this hospital have any security?  I know it's all for dramatic purposes, but it really pi$$ed me off...such a lovely moment ruined by an interloper. Can somebody please kill this Creeping PeepingTom?  Or at least send him away for a long long time? [burnup]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Personally, I would not be pleased to have someone walk right into my sonogram.  Talk about an invasion of privacy.  Doesn't this hospital have any security?  I know it's all for dramatic purposes, but it really pi$$ed me off...such a lovely moment ruined by an interloper. Can somebody please kill this Creeping PeepingTom?  Or at least send him away for a long long time? [burnup]

AMEN, Kat! 

Everything between Ridge & Caroline, leading up to that ridiculous, intrusive, out of bounds moment was pitch perfect!  Loved the teasing about cold jelly on the belly and their back and forth.  As I said, everything pitch perfect until the inappropriate, rapist creep, stuck his face into that room.  Who the hell does that?  In what world is it OKAY to just walk into your father's new wife's sonogram appointment (especially someone he had the hots for as of 2 minutes ago & recently took advantage of) with her belly exposed, and spy on such an intimate, private moment between expectant parents? And since when are exam rooms in a public hallway of an office building instead of inside the doctor's office suite?

These writers are sooooo lazy.  They really don't care how they get from point A to point B just as long as they get there...whether it makes sense or not. [frown]

Love Thorsten in expectant daddy mode and wonderful husband mode.  He's just the best!!!  His warmth and sincerity just OOZES out of him unlike the charm that the creep claims oozes out of him.  Thomass is such a pompous ass!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
And since when are exam rooms in a public hallway of an office building instead of inside the doctor's office suite?
These writers are sooooo lazy.  They really don't care how they get from point A to point B just as long as they get there...whether it makes sense or not. [frown]

Exactly.  No way would an exam room be somewhere so accessible for any creep off the street to just walk right in!  I understand the writers have to take some liberties to get where they want to go, but it's infuriating.  Just like Caroline just happened to have forgotten to take her BC pill and just happened to be ovulating at the exact moment when Thomass pounced on her and got her pregnant.  [grrr]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:

This bothered me so much. It was really a not-sweating-the-details contrived extravaganza of a show today, though - the oddness of a healthy young guy spontaneously announcing he's going in for his regular check up, where of course he'd then encounter an open door to a room where a woman is having an intimate medical procedure. There are some things that it is just an insult to expect us to buy!

And it almost feels as if he's raping Caroline all over again - in front of Ridge.

It sucks hard enough that this entitled grasping intruder is involved in this in the first place. Why can't we - and they - get some breathing space to just savor the tender, human, realistic moments between a couple that soon will be going through even more hell before they foist Creeping Thomas (love that) on us again?!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
The saddest of all is the constant pushing of this ridiculous Thomas character now on Twitter - I shake my head everyday at what I read.  I want so badly to say what I really think but I'd be afraid they'd report me.  Either they're worried & trying to redeem him at every turn or they are seriously delusional & think this is ok.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Another beautiful Caridge episode again. Beautiful scenes at the ultrasound so touchy and so real. I treasure their scenes. Great performance as always. Love them ........
Sonya

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Sharon, I know what you mean - he is being promoted big time, like he's Superman or something... and HE does a LOT of promoting of HIMSELF also! 

There is ANOTHER half page article in this week's SID where Pierson Fode keeps making excuses for Thomas' behavior, saying that "Ridge did the same thing, and he is literally following in his dad's footsteps!"
Also, 'he never meant to sleep with his dad's woman or take advantage of her - (even Caroline doesn't believe that's the case!)'  He says that "his seduction of Caroline could be deemed in poor taste"...  [burnup]

Wow, this character is one piece of work! I might have disliked Ethan, but this guy takes the cake!  Maybe WHEN he moves to another soap, he will become a star, but these writers have totally ruined this character - and I don't see any redemption... (well, MAYBE if he saved Caroline, Ridge, and the baby from a burning building...)
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Sharon, I know what you mean - he is being promoted big time, like he's Superman or something... and HE does a LOT of promoting of HIMSELF also! 

There is ANOTHER half page article in this week's SID where Pierson Fode keeps making excuses for Thomas' behavior, saying that "Ridge did the same thing, and he is literally following in his dad's footsteps!"
Also, 'he never meant to sleep with his dad's woman or take advantage of her - (even Caroline doesn't believe that's the case!)'  He says that "his seduction of Caroline could be deemed in poor taste"...  [burnup]

Wow, this character is one piece of work! I might have disliked Ethan, but this guy takes the cake!  Maybe WHEN he moves to another soap, he will become a star, but these writers have totally ruined this character - and I don't see any redemption... (well, MAYBE if he saved Caroline, Ridge, and the baby from a burning building...)

Zenderella - I agree!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
....these writers have totally ruined this character - and I don't see any redemption... (well, MAYBE if he saved Caroline, Ridge, and the baby from a burning building...)

Only if he dies in the process. [biggrin]  I don't see how Thomas can come back from his initial and persistent creepiness.  His violation of Caroline and her resulting pregnancy sealed the deal.  I can't fault the actor; he is doing a great job of being unsavory.  But if Thomas was meant to be a romantic lead, and rootable, somebody really f***ed up.

I haven't seen any of the press about the actor or what he has to say, but from what I read here, I'm reminded of Griffin and how he talked about his "chemistry" with Lish and how he was taking Zach's place (as if anyone could).  That was an epic fail. I see this about the same way.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Looks like they're SORAS'ing fetuses now! 

I loved how even TK's eyes smiled when they were looking at that monitor!  Can't wait to see the Baby Whisperer back in action!  TK + a baby = [thud]

Nice that we got even a few seconds of pure bliss for CaRidge before 'Creeping Tom' broke every patient privacy rule there is!  What a complete ASS!! 

I had to laugh at some of Steffy's expressions when she was listening to her idiot brother try to 'charm' [rolleyes] the even bigger idiot, Ivy......his cousin, btw!  How full of himself can he get?!?

"overcompensating rooster''......LMFAO!  That's perfect Kathy!  The best description of $Bill yet.  Thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
I was completely amazed by those beautiful Caridge scenes today. I am still in awe, how touchy was this ultrasound scene, so perfect. A happy couple seeing their baby for the first time. How hard must it be for Ridge, knowing it could be his son's child. Another stunning performance by Thorsten. This has to be your Emmy year it just has to be. You so deserve it!!! I believe it will happen !!!!
Good night to all have a safe weekend
Hugs Sonya

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
I haven't seen any of the press about the actor or what he has to say, but from what I read here, I'm reminded of Griffin and how he talked about his "chemistry" with Lish and how he was taking Zach's place (as if anyone could).  That was an epic fail. I see this about the same way.

Thankfully, PF hasn't reached that point. He hasn't tried to push Caroline/Thomas in magazines and I'm glad he said that it is never ok to hit your parent.

I don't agree with some of his other comments, the fact that Thomas is being portrayed as a young Ridge (and that's not even accurate), is NO EXCUSE! Thomas' actions are despicable.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
What a beautiful sight ...Ridge's smiling eyes ...and the baby on the monitor too!

There is ANOTHER half page article in this week's SID where Pierson Fode keeps making excuses for Thomas' behavior, saying that "Ridge did the same thing, and he is literally following in his dad's footsteps!".......

I was taught...2 wrongs don't make a right... so if and I say IF, Ridge did 

whatever tommy boy claims Ridge did in his past...  IT IS RIDGE'S PAST... and as

Ridge says "it is not my behaviour that is in question, it is yours and a father's job is

to call out a child's bad decision ". Tommy is disrespectful, period, you own your

bad behaviour and don't childishly point fingers and whine," you did it too!'"....

and then punch your father... that is REPREHENSIBLE and" sorry, it won't happen

again" is NOT enough... at least anger management classes and then maybe I would

talk to this loser son of a BLEEP!!

Tommy is a total hypocrite  ...thinks Ridge is a not a good role model, but yet

justifies his pompous ,ass,reckless behaviour as following in his dad's foot prints! 

I hope Caroline screams at Peeping Tom on Monday, the way she shouted at him

that day at  the hotel, GET OUT!!!! She can blame it on the hormones, he is

RIDICULOUS!

so he went for a check up...I hope he has some condition that requires a

treatment only available in Siberia !!!

Peeping Tom has to be stopped!!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Why not blame Ridge for all of his issues?? His mommy and the rest of the family are perfect, right?? NOT!!!! I'm so sick of Ridge getting the blame for everything and looking like the bad guy! ThomASS is supposed to be an adult, he needs to start taking responsibility for his actions!!! And like I've said before, DOES HE NOT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF BOUNDARIES????Grrrrrrr...... His presence seriously irks me to no end!! Does he actually have a purpose on the show besides stirring the shit bucket????

On a wonderful note, besides watching football today, I've been watching Thursday and Friday's episode(just CaRidge)! What a sexy "Broken Knight"![wink] Dear God, I can't get enough of TK!! We need more beautiful episodes like those and less of the angst[frown]

Caroline's belly sure popped out pretty fast! As TK said, this show goes fast! Hell, she might be full term at Christmas???[smile]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Why not blame Ridge for all of his issues?? His mommy and the rest of the family are perfect, right?? NOT!!!! I'm so sick of Ridge getting the blame for everything and looking like the bad guy! ThomASS is supposed to be an adult, he needs to start taking responsibility for his actions!!! And like I've said before, DOES HE NOT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF BOUNDARIES????Grrrrrrr...... His presence seriously irks me to no end!! Does he actually have a purpose on the show besides stirring the shit bucket????

I've been watching Thursday and Friday's episode(just CaRidge)! What a sexy "Broken Knight"![wink] Dear God, I can't get enough of TK!! We need more beautiful episodes like those and less of the angst[frown]

Melanie - I agree with what you said!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie

I've been watching Thursday and Friday's episode(just CaRidge)! What a sexy "Broken Knight"![wink] Dear God, I can't get enough of TK!! We need more beautiful episodes like those and less of the angst[frown]

Melanie - I agree with what you said!!!!!

Malin...The show certainly isn't doing anything to help ThomASS' cause! Not sure what they have in store for his character, but they won't be changing my mind about him any time soon!! UNLESS they hook him up with "Christian"![wink] At least that way he won't be on the prowl for another woman!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
concerning tommy 's behaviour...a while back ,Pammy, if you can believe it, was acting

weirder than she is now and it was due to a brain tumor so maybe that's why out of the

blue ... a medical checkup for tommy?

He is hopeless, only a medical condition can explain, his despicable behaviour and then

maybe redeem himself because he is bringing "LOW LIFE" to a whole disgusting level!!!

and Melanie.... ITA ... I can't get enough of TK scenes,he is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
concerning tommy 's behaviour...a while back ,Pammy, if you can believe it, was acting

weirder than she is now and it was due to a brain tumor so maybe that's why out of the

blue ... a medical checkup for tommy?

He is hopeless, only a medical condition can explain, his despicable behaviour and then

maybe redeem himself because he is bringing "LOW LIFE" to a whole disgusting level!!!

and Melanie.... ITA ... I can't get enough of TK scenes,he is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!

An illness could be an excuse for ThomASS' deplorable behavior! Every time I see that he's going to be on, it's like BLEH...cause I know the scene/episode is going contain something negative![frown]In my eyes he is just plain scum!

Now lets talk about something wonderful...Thorsten[wink]NetFlix shows "Animal", I've watched a dozen or more times and "Sliders" Season 4, Episode 10! Oh dear God, he has his longer hair, his sexy accent and leather pants! I don't know how many times I've watched that one[wink]I'm in the process of ordering "Shark Attack 2" and "Occupant"! I also can't wait to see "But Deliver Us From Evil "next year! NEED MORE TK!!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.