Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
thanks Sonya for telling us ,Stacy, I hope there is not too much damage and all is well!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
new 2015 cast pic on Twitter -

Embedded image permalink

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Love love that cast pic. Thanks Sharon for sharing. Stunning pic

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Isn't it ironic (was just watching a clip about the 20th anniversary of that song, now it's gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day) that B&B was deemed the BEST SOAP in the new SID because of its romances, and the blurb only mentions Aly and Maya - victim and bully? But the one photo they chose to illustrate their choice was from Ridge and Caroline's wedding - which is iconic! I really don't see how they could have not noted that in the blurb, but whatever, this is SID, home of snarky captions [erased] and they did choose the most romantic couple to represent.

I haven't got my copy yet so thanks so much for sharing!

Now that you mention the captions, what is up with that? I understand if it's a humorous pic but I remember they had a pic of Caroline crying her eyes out when she confessed to Ridge about Thomas and they captioned it with something about the freaking Kardashians. [rolleyes]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Sharon, thanks for the cast picture.  Everyone looks great.  Nothing against the actors, actually I think they are good at what they are being written as, but I am just disappointed that Mama and Papa Avant are part of the cast now [frown]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Today was one of those Great Rscenes day!  I don't know how much total time Ridge got today, but every bit of it was intense!  Of course I loved watching him reassure Caroline, as he has to continually do every day.  But I also loved his firmness with Liam before the meeting, as well as at the meeting.  I loved him telling the ASS that he can take a punch, and then that look on his face when he asked "what do you have to say?"!  I loved that he, in flat out words, told Caroline that it is tough for him too, but she should stop worrying about ThomASS and worry about the kid!  TK was super fantastic today, every expression, ever look, every word that he spoke! [bowing]  [bowing]  [bowing]  [bowing]

But OMG, there was SO MUCH wrong going on at FC offices today!  Didn't Quinn already ask Ridge last week if he and Caroline won't be talking about their baby (in the press), and didn't Ridge reply that they are not going to talk about it because it is a family matter and not a business matter?  Didn't Dumb and Dumber continue pressing the subject till ThomASS shut them up on Ridge's behalf?  Gosh, Liam still goes ahead and puts the damn article on the website, for the press to snatch it?  Without clearing it with Ridge, the subject of the article, as well as the CEO?  Why are people like Pam and Liam SO excited about this baby?  I know why, it is because Liam is turning into a male version of Brooke, like a dog with a bone, he just won't let go until HE is satisfied with all the answers and has a complete picture [rolleyes]
And then we have the rapist pig, wanting to show the ropes to an innocent little baby [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]
Of course since we also had an overdose of Avant family drama, how can I ignore such color-coded NIRAYA [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]  [rolleyes] 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Searose, I second every word!  I don't personally have a problem with the Avants being in the cast except that it means a legacy character like Thorne is left out.  I'd rather see him in the cast.  I continue to be aghast at the office peons who are constantly up in CaRidge's business!  It's like the whack a mole game - (Kathy didn't you come up with that analogy?)  you bop one & another one pops up!  IDK how Ridge can keep up! 
Here's something just Tweeted - 11 of CaRidge's greatest moments.  I agree with 10 of them but one with the pervy horndog in the Peewee Herman suit could have been omitted. 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/1005205/11-biggest-moments-from-caroline-and-ridge-s-romance/

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Searose, you said it all.... there was such a huge dichotomy between the sublime Ridge dialog and demeanor, which was so absolutely on point and natural, and the WTF-ness of Liam and Creeper. At this point I should know better but still was flabbergasted that Ridge and Caroline's private business was being publicized without their knowledge much less input, just for publicity! Oh well, since they're past the 3 months' point now there's absolutely nothing to worry about and the kid is fair game [sarcasm].

Honestly, I think Liam is worse than Brooke. It makes sense for her to sabotage Ridge because of their history, and I'd expect nothing less from her. It makes zero sense for Liam to stick his nose into Carolyn's business, which he did from day one before he knew there was any reason for him to peddle his disingenuous cousinly concern. I just wonder how long it'll be before Ridge and Caroline wind up on the front page of $Pig's tabloid. Oh wait, I forgot how much she's like a daughter to $Pig[rolleyes] .With all the talk about the Spencers blah blah blah, it just feels like we're supposed to remember $Pig's birdcage liner still exists for a reason.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I don't personally have a problem with the Avants being in the cast except that it means a legacy character like Thorne is left out.  I'd rather see him in the cast. 
EXACTLY!  They don't have history, their characters are not adding anything rich, I would rather see real drama between real cast of the show.  I would have rather seen Aly and Thorne than these two [wink]

As for the top 11, yes, I too agree with 10 of them, they should have left out the rapist, and instead put one up from when Caroline's hand was guiding Ridge's, to draw!  That was the beginning of their magic [thud]

Christy, "birdcage liner" [bahaha][rofl2][rofl]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
The way Ridge handled the office door was symbolic of his feelings ,he opened it with

such force and then held it so it wouldn't crash against the wall...to me that was

was a summary of his feelings, his self control is astonishing under the

circumstances, frustrated trying to understand Caroline's priorities and constantly

being so comforting her ... she needs to be reminded she was raped! Too bad, her

back was turned and she didn't see Ridge's exit , he is also in need of a lot of

comforting and reassuring...Ridge should be her ONE and ONLY priority!

as Ridge says Tommy always has an explanation for his inexcusable behavior... sorry

shouldn't have  punched you dad... sorry, I shouldn't have barged in on the first

ultrasound of your baby, dad... I want to be in this baby's life... SERIOUSLY what 30

year old talks like that ?... if anything it would inspire that person to start their own

family and leave his father ALONE to raise his.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't even notice that the Avants were in the cast photo, or that Thorne was missing......I only had eyes for the other half of the group......one person in particular...[blush]  Great photo!  Thanks Sharon!

As far as the show, I'm getting to that point where, as Sharon said to me, just rip the band-aid off and get it over with!  We all know this is going nowhere good.  This s/l has morphed from something that could have been so wonderfully magical, with TK and a baby, into a clusterfuck of busybodies, blabbermouths, and buffoons! 
I suppose I just have to tighten the seatbelt and trust that TK is going to take us on another amazing ride of performances when the shit hits the fan!  I just hope my tv survives the onslaught of things being thrown at it whenever Brooke walks into the room....[burnup]
Can't wait to see what today's 'cliffhanger' will be.....[rolleyes]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Once again, the fucking rapist KNOWINGLY opens the door and eavesdrops [2fingers] [explode]  [gaah]  [burnup]  How CAN Ridge forgive this creep when he continues to do things like this?  Not to forget, he makes those stupid remarks in meetings like he did yesterday about cranking out babies, throws mini tantrums because he wrongly assumed Ridge had approved his designs, argues when he is told to make corrections, and is in general, disrespectful most of the time, while making lame apology once in a while.  But to intrude during the ultrasound, and now to eavesdrop when he knew Ridge and Caroline were alone in that office??????  ITA with whoever said it recently, a concrete slab needs to come loose and fall squarely on him, UGH!  Steffy has good intentions, but if only she knew the whole truth [sigh]

And when did Liam turn into such a nosey and pushy guy?  How does he put Ridge's V and the tension around ThomASS together?  How?  I wish Ridge had walked in on him and ripped him to pieces for pressuring Caroline, because I don't think he is going to give up on this!

One more thing annoyed me today, and that was the finger snapping shrew giggling like a five year old at the thought of being a grandma [rolleyes]  I can't wait till eligible MEN start calling her one [wink]

But hey, you know what was the best part of the show, aside from the fact that Ridge will definitely be on Monday?  Those stare-downs!!!!!!!!!!!  As much as I love hearing TK's sexy voice, those scenes of quiet fury or simmering contempt are to die for, and those stare-downs today could have shaken the Rocky mountains [bowing] [bowing]

Off topic, but did you all watch The View celebrating Whoopi's 60th birthday?  I kept hoping for the whole hour that a certain special friend would show up [wink]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #113 
Anne, I'd just like to ditto your whole post, it makes it a lot easier for me than trying to articulate my own thoughts into something coherent, after yesterday's and today's shows.

Ridge and Caroline are an island of sanity and reality in a sea of utter stupidity, unbelievability, and contrivance. Since the show isn't giving them (or us) a moment's peace, though, I am also in the "just get it over with" camp. If I have to sit through one more scene of Liam harassing Caroline or Thomas giving Ridge great big puppy dog eyes while I seethe along with Ridge, my TV may not survive!

If it were just up to Ridge, I'd feel a lot more confident that they could pull this off, but just because Caroline can stand up to Liam doesn't mean she can stand up to Thomas. Yesterday it seemed that she was uncomfortable with Ridge's continuing abruptness with Thomas... and it's just so fucked up that Ridge's coldness toward his son is because Thomas hurt her, yet Caroline (a true example of rape culture) doesn't really see herself as Thomas' victim... so while she accepted Ridge's plan, I think it was more to please Ridge. Caroline's own heart isn't really in it, thus I've always seen her as ultimately the weak link.

Arghh, don't even know if any of that made sense.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
The way Ridge handled the office door was symbolic of his feelings ,he opened it with

such force and then held it so it wouldn't crash against the wall...to me that was

was a summary of his feelings, his self control is astonishing under the

circumstances, frustrated trying to understand Caroline's priorities and constantly

being so comforting her ... she needs to be reminded she was raped! Too bad, her

back was turned and she didn't see Ridge's exit , he is also in need of a lot of

comforting and reassuring...Ridge should be her ONE and ONLY priority!

as Ridge says Tommy always has an explanation for his inexcusable behavior... sorry

shouldn't have  punched you dad... sorry, I shouldn't have barged in on the first

ultrasound of your baby, dad... I want to be in this baby's life... SERIOUSLY what 30

year old talks like that ?... if anything it would inspire that person to start their own

family and leave his father ALONE to raise his.
bluegaze, ITA, it's too bad Caroline did not see the way Ridge opened that door, and then held it so it wouldn't crash the wall because it conveyed all his frustration with Caroline's screwed up priorities!  I too think it is time she be reminded that it was RAPE, not a MIX-UP, not a MISUNDERSTANDING, but a RAPE!  IMO, TPTB have changed their minds about how they want ThomASS to be perceived, but no matter how much they try to call it something else, we know what we saw, and A RAPE IS A RAPE IS A RAPE!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Anne, I'd just like to ditto your whole post, it makes it a lot easier for me than trying to articulate my own thoughts into something coherent, after yesterday's and today's shows.

Ridge and Caroline are an island of sanity and reality in a sea of utter stupidity, unbelievability, and contrivance. Since the show isn't giving them (or us) a moment's peace, though, I am also in the "just get it over with" camp. If I have to sit through one more scene of Liam harassing Caroline or Thomas giving Ridge great big puppy dog eyes while I seethe along with Ridge, my TV may not survive!

If it were just up to Ridge, I'd feel a lot more confident that they could pull this off, but just because Caroline can stand up to Liam doesn't mean she can stand up to Thomas. Yesterday it seemed that she was uncomfortable with Ridge's continuing abruptness with Thomas... and it's just so fucked up that Ridge's coldness toward his son is because Thomas hurt her, yet Caroline (a true example of rape culture) doesn't really see herself as Thomas' victim... so while she accepted Ridge's plan, I think it was more to please Ridge. Caroline's own heart isn't really in it, thus I've always seen her as ultimately the weak link.

Arghh, don't even know if any of that made sense.
TOTALLY, and ABSOfreakingLUTELY!  It is clear to me that Caroline has not accepted the fact that she was RAPED, she has yet to say it once, even in private to Ridge or to her doctor, and ITA, she is going along with Ridge's plan to please Ridge and so they can be a family, but it is only a matter of time before SHE breaks down and rewards her rapist with the baby [sigh]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Isn't it wonderful that Rick and Maya are going to have a baby......NOT!!!!![sarcasm02] Everything always seems to look up for them, but not for Ridge and Caroline! I might be a little happy for Raya if it wasn't for the shit that CaRidge has to go through!! UGH!! The frustration!![grrr] 

So now you have Thomas standing outside Ridge's office lurking around like the creep that he is!! I'm seriously giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking he is working up the nerve to go in and talk to his father, but then with his track record he's probably just being the nib shit he always is! Obviously by next week's spoilers, he's not going to find out anything because he ends up preying on Ivy again! I say go for it Tommy!! Leave CaRidge alone!

Looks like Brooke and Pam are kinda tied for the "Loose Lips" award[winner] this year! I just hope Liam doesn't become a nominee!! If he loves his cousin as much as he says he does, I hope he will just trust what she says and just leave it alone!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
I so agree with you Mel, CaRidge has to be left alone. To much stress on Caroline and the baby, to much stress for the couple's relationship. It's torturing..... To much interference. They should enjoy that time instead.... I so hope it takes an end soon!!!!
I want the happy CaRidge couple back, they deserve to be happy.... But on the contrary I love seeing a more impulsive Ridge as well. TK plays is it amazing.
Sonya

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Prayers for all those poor people in France. It's saddening and sickening. For all our French friends here on the board, I am very sad to hear all this. My heart goes out to you all. Peace and Hugs Sonya

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Prayers for all those poor people in France. It's saddening and sickening. For all our French friends here on the board, I am very sad to hear all this. My heart goes out to you all. Peace and Hugs Sonya

Same here! Peace and hugs Malin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #120 
I am shocked and saddened by the attack in Paris. My prayers go out to all the victims and their families.   
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
sad,sad day... all the victims and their families are in my prayers.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
TOTALLY, and ABSOfreakingLUTELY!  It is clear to me that Caroline has not accepted the fact that she was RAPED, she has yet to say it once, even in private to Ridge or to her doctor, and ITA, she is going along with Ridge's plan to please Ridge and so they can be a family, but it is only a matter of time before SHE breaks down and rewards her rapist with the baby [sigh]

The moment Caroline woke up from her drug and booze slumber, she was

outraged at what had happened and even disgustedly yelled at creepy tommy that

she didn't want "THAT" and screamed at him that he had to have known she was

intoxicated and INSULTED that he had that low opinion of her to think she would

sleep with anyone that soon after a breakup and....... now?  

....I don't even know what she is thinking... all I do know is that she is giving Ridge 

hard time and that is unacceptable!

Steffy telling Ridge something about family and forgive... did creepy tommy think

about his father when he raped Caroline.... it is always about the victim

forgiving, how about the assailant paying his dues?

B&B,PLEASE makes this right, Tommy has to be punished! Maybe some old assault

charge will resurface and he will go to jail for that and stay away from CaRidge and

their secret will be safe.JMO

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Laura...I'm with you on that!
You know Ridge never found out about what really happened to Aly. It just kinda went away! Thomas clearly took advantage of Caroline and that was just interpreted as a "misunderstanding"! B&B can do us a favor and either keep the paternity a secret and just drop it or confirm that the baby is Ridge's! A lot of fans will definitely be pretty pissed if they do reward Thomas as the father!!!

Hopefully we have a good CaRidge week! In the spoilers they are just mentioned on Monday, but maybe they'll have a pleasant surprise for us!! My fingers are crossed!! ❤️ A CaRidge love scene![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Laura...I'm with you on that!
You know Ridge never found out about what really happened to Aly. It just kinda went away! Thomas clearly took advantage of Caroline and that was just interpreted as a "misunderstanding"! B&B can do us a favor and either keep the paternity a secret and just drop it or confirm that the baby is Ridge's! A lot of fans will definitely be pretty pissed if they do reward Thomas as the father!!!

Hopefully we have a good CaRidge week! In the spoilers they are just mentioned on Monday, but maybe they'll have a pleasant surprise for us!! My fingers are crossed!! ❤️ A CaRidge love scene![wink]

I just want to say......AMEN SISTER!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
 A lot of fans will definitely be pretty pissed if they do reward Thomas as the father!!!

Melanie, ITA but it will be much more dramatic and that is what soaps thrive on... DRAMA.. if peeping tommy is the bio dad and

keeps intruding in CaRidge lives by saying to Caroline ....blah... blah nonsense "we have a baby and I can give you more, my dad

can't, we are meant to be together" obviously Caroline will constantly decline his propositions just like Ridge always rejects finger

snapper's !

There is also the possibility that once creepy tom finds out that he is the baby's father ,he wants Ridge to raise the child as his own

because tommy has finally realised that the conception of this child was a RAPE and apologises to Caroline and Ridge and asks for

forgiveness and is calling  LT.Baker  so Caroline can press charges...... I know I'm dreaming in color!!LOL

Thorsten is the best, Better than the REST!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 There is also the possibility that once creepy tom finds out that he is the baby's father ,he wants Ridge to raise the child as his own

because tommy has finally realised that the conception of this child was a RAPE and apologises to Caroline and Ridge and asks for

forgiveness and is calling  LT.Baker  so Caroline can press charges...... I know I'm dreaming in color!!LOL

Thorsten is the best, Better than the REST!!

And you also know that dreams of the fans are never granted by TPTB in soap land, LOL.

Love your signature, SO VERY TRUE [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Caroline's wants peace between father and son but it is not that simple, Caroline!

Ridge is in an impossible situation ,.. any man whose lady has been raped, is in

protective mode and wants to punch the assailant's lights out and never see the

scum again ...it is the natural reaction ! Ridge was deprived of that because it is his

son and has to see him every day and  so he relives it everyday....just the other day,

Ridge told Caroline "I can't stop thinking about his hands on you"

Caroline wants to put it behind them but like Melanie said, she has yet to admit to

Ridge it was a rape and tell Ridge that "tommy had his hands on me but my heart

was and is yours and when I finally fell asleep ,you filled my dreams and the first

word I spoke when I woke up was your NAME! Ridge needs to hear that because he

too needs healing!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
thanks  searose [wavey1]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Once again, what a conflicting episode, starting on such a low note and ending on such a high!  The eavesdropping rapist is also a liar on top of everything else.  The door wasn't open, he opened it [rolleyes]  And then he had the nerve to question his father with that door wide open, for others in the hallway to be able to hear it?  I loved how Ridge took charge of the conversation from Caroline, I loved it even more that Ridge never actually explained the words he will never know WHAT [wink]

But I am beginning to lose patience with Caroline now.  If she doesn't want such close calls, she needs to stop worrying about her rapist.  She needs to stop talking about things in the office.  Most importantly, she needs to stop pressuring Ridge to let go of his anger, but she sounds like she won't be happy till Ridge and ThomASS sit around the camp fire, join hands and sing Kumbaya.  I hope, I truly hope this was the last I saw of her panic and her demand of Ridge!

So the show started with a scene that made my blood boil.  But leave it to TK, to turn things around.  As if seeing Ridge in "take charge" mode wasn't a bonus enough, we got to see Ridge in "loving Daddy" mode [thud]  [thud]  With a smile on his face and love in his eyes [thud]  [thud]  I think I am going to watch those few seconds in a loop [thud] [thud]   As far as I am concerned, that's where today's episode ended, and quite likely, that's where anything good on this week's B&B has ended [wink]  Because I have no interest in watching the rapist go for another conquest [rolleyes]
ETA:  In his scenes with Ivy, he looked like a leering pervert at times, but if she wants to kiss him back, she can have him, UGH!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #130 
Searose, I just felt so uneasy during the whole show -- because I just can't see a whole lifetime of Ridge fending off Creeper while Caroline is both anxious and ambivalent about it -- that by the time they showed the sweet Ridge and Caroline reaction to the baby moving, somehow it just made me even more uneasy to hear them talk about the future because they'll never be free of the Creeper. Add me to the bandaid-ripper-offer club. Creeper was just soooo extra creepy today that it literally made me feel sick!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
One more in the bandaid-ripper-off club! The sooner; the better. Let chips fall where they may! Whenever it does happen, I think it's safe bet that the one who will be villified by the town hypocrites will not be the rapist punk...it will be Ridge. Somehow everything will be his fault! IT's going to be unbearable to watch but at least Ridge will finally be able to let it rip where Thomas is concerned.

Thomas makes my skin crawl! He's slimy, smarmy and any woman that is into that, deserves him! He's just gross!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Christy, I wouldn't mind the bandaid ripping, it is going to happen, sooner or later, and may be the sooner the better, so at least Ridge can deal with the fallout.  Because this constant panic of Caroline is testing Ridge's patience, at the same time, it is not good for the baby, it is not good for my BP.
Yeah, I know, when they talk about the future with so much hope and love, it means it probably won't happen, but I did enjoy watching that scene.  What can I say?  I am desperate to enjoy every happy moment while it lasts [wink]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #133 
That was a good save by Ridge! I was wondering how he would fob off Thomas' demand to be told the rest of what he'd overheard. Ridge telling Thomas he was giving him more design responsibility was like giving a yappy ankle-biter dog that won't leave you alone a yummy distracting Snausage. Did the trick! At least for now.

By going after Ivy, Thomas is certainly doing nothing to overcome Ridge's bad opinion of him. This guy just can't take no for an answer, can he?

The next time we see Caroline, will she be ready to pop?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
At least we got to see one happy exciting beautiful moment for CaRidge, baby's first move.... How cute and adorable was that!!
It was short but beautiful, they are just the perfect match, love them........
Hugs & Peace, Sonya

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
That was a good save by Ridge! I was wondering how he would fob off Thomas' demand to be told the rest of what he'd overheard. Ridge telling Thomas he was giving him more design responsibility was like giving a yappy ankle-biter dog that won't leave you alone a yummy distracting Snausage. Did the trick! At least for now.

By going after Ivy, Thomas is certainly doing nothing to overcome Ridge's bad opinion of him. This guy just can't take no for an answer, can he?

The next time we see Caroline, will she be ready to pop?

I'm finding it really difficult to enjoy the pregnancy story, not only for the obvious reason of a being a rape-baby, but because it's flying by...good grief there is no way Caroline is going to be feeling a kicking baby at this stage, maybe they should have a OB/GYN on staff to help keep it semi-believable. And what is in the water at FC???? Both women that are pregnant on 1st tries!! 

I wonder when Ridge is going to lose his shit because Caroline can't keep her's together. Honestly get a grip and listen to your husband. I reluctantly agree, rip off the damn band-aid and let Ridge get it off his very manly chest!!! 

Thomas is such an icky predator...I'm off to shower after today's latest conquest [sick]

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
...a while back I was concerned that after the ultrasound intrusion...the grim creeper

would also be the first to feel the baby kick SO thanks B&B for allowing Ridge that very

momentous occasion to be shared with his wife alone!!

ITA ladies, Caroline needs to stop talking about the pregnancy in the office and

ThomASS has NO sex appeal whatever, it has hard to imagine he is Ridge's child!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Christy, I wouldn't mind the bandaid ripping, it is going to happen, sooner or later, and may be the sooner the better, so at least Ridge can deal with the fallout.  Because this constant panic of Caroline is testing Ridge's patience, at the same time, it is not good for the baby, it is not good for my BP.
Yeah, I know, when they talk about the future with so much hope and love, it means it probably won't happen, but I did enjoy watching that scene.  What can I say?  I am desperate to enjoy every happy moment while it lasts [wink]

It's testing mine too, searose!  I don't know how Ridge is able to continue being so loving and understanding.  How many times can  he be expected to tell her to calm down and not stress about it?  And for God's sake, stop talking about the baby's paternity in that damn office!!  The walls have ears, and if they don't you can be sure that someone will be barging through the door at any moment!  [rolleyes] 

Thomass' creep factor is rising exponentially every day.  Apparently, he doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'no'!  He's delusional.....he actually thinks that when women say no to him, that they're somehow playing hard to get, and that they really do want him.....ugh!! As much as it sickens me, I think he kinda likes the 'challenge'.  Ass!!!!!! 

The sweet scene on the couch when they felt the baby moving was the only saving grace for me today.  And I agree......it's way too soon for her to feel movement, never mind Ridge feeling it!  Hey, we may have a Christmas baby at this rate!  Can't happen soon enough for me....that way Ridge can have a DNA test to prove that he IS the father!!

ETA:  Thomass needs to be neutered.....ASAP!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
Ridge needs to have that DNA test asap but he also should demand a DNA test on Thomass - there is no freaking way that 7ft manho is his kid!  Let's get this Band-Aid ripped off right now & put us all out of our collective misery!  Oh - the baby moving scene was especially lovely for Ridge & Caroline together - I was hoping for one special moment between them to hold onto - but it was so incredulous at this stage of pregnancy that they've now moved into 'jumping the shark' territory I'm afraid.  It's beyond Soras'ing - I think there will have to be a new word coined. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Ridge needs to have that DNA test asap but he also should demand a DNA test on Thomass - there is no freaking way that 7ft manho is his kid!  Let's get this Band-Aid ripped off right now & put us all out of our collective misery!  Oh - the baby moving scene was especially lovely for Ridge & Caroline together - I was hoping for one special moment between them to hold onto - but it was so incredulous at this stage of pregnancy that they've now moved into 'jumping the shark' territory I'm afraid.  It's beyond Soras'ing - I think there will have to be a new word coined. 

7 foot MANHO...  LOL... and yes, Thomas' mother must have been kidnapped by aliens about 9 months before he was born!

creepy peeper TommyBoy made my skin crawl today also! 
Ivy should have given him a giant Australian kangaroo kick in the groin!
Hopefully she will tell Wyatt what happened, and he will sick Quinn on him!

Could the writers possibly come up with some new dialogue for Ridge and Caroline?
They probably wrote Thomas coming in and feeling the baby kick WITH the MARRIED couple, but the smarter two of that trio said NO WAY we're doing that!!

It seems like every day (except for the baby kicking at 1 month pg) they are
loudly repeating the same words every day in the office - VASECTOMY, THOMAS, BABY'S FATHER, etc.  Thorsten deserves better material than this
Groundhog Day stuff! [duh2]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Let's get this Band-Aid ripped off right now & put us all out of our collective misery!  Oh - the baby moving scene was especially lovely for Ridge & Caroline together - I was hoping for one special moment between them to hold onto -

ITA... and

...that moment was so special and there should be more sweet scenes of baby talk

between Caroline and Ridge but at the LOFT, him rushing off to get ice cream

in the middle of the night and then slurping the dessert together... and then....

maybe dessert lovemaking...please, we need it and so do they, having their

defenses up all the time is so draining and stressful!

This pregnancy is progressing so fast, I wouldn't be surprised  the next time we see

Caroline she will be full term and I don't think OBA even knows yet, but he will find

out from the article !

I think Ivy's into peeping tommy because she wants a crack at jumping again and

maybe this time it won't look so awkward as with Wyatt but she better have springs

on her shoes! LOL

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
On days when Ridge is not on, the show is BORING at best, and an irritating waste of my 25 minutes at worst!  Was there anything worth watching today, except for the moment when $PIG pointed out the blood specks to Liam?  His face literally made me LOL!  SC is a good actor, I think it is a terrible shame that Liam was being written as a waffling wuss for years, and is limited to being a pushy busybody of late.  SC deserves better!  As for the rest?

Since Ivy allowed the creep to grope her yesterday, since she kissed him back (her rejection of his advances was laughable), I say they should get together.  At least he will have something else to focus on, instead of intruding on Ridge and Caroline [rolleyes]

Since he can't stop the creeper from going after Ivy, since he can't control Ivy's reaction to the creep (again, her rejection of his advances was laughable), I say Whyatt should go crying to his mommy.  At least he will have something else to talk about, instead of bad-mouthing Ridge two days in a row, especially today, doing so in front of Ridge's daughter [explode]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
As was to be expected, today's Ridge-less episode was a complete waste of time and hazardous to one's health if one is allergic to creepy, predator-like behavior.

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!

Thomas is a complete sleeze!  So smarmy & slimy and lacking in any charisma, charm or sex appeal.  His attitude towards women and his over-inflated delusional opinion of his appeal is difficult to watch.  I feel like a shower!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
"..ITA that moment was so special and there should be more sweet scenes of baby talk between Caroline and Ridge but at the LOFT, him rushing off to get ice cream in the middle of the night and then slurping the dessert together... and then....maybe dessert lovemaking...please, we need it and so do they, having their defenses up all the time is so draining and stressful!

This pregnancy is progressing so fast!"

- ITA Laura!!! They will be much closer also. I want more after work CaRidge scenes at the loft! He could paint her and they could have a hot shower before they have their baby!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
 ITA Laura!!! They will be much closer also. I want more after work CaRidge scenes at the loft! He could paint her and they could have a hot shower before they have their baby!!!

YES,YES! HOT showers are in order...sweetheart needs to relax and so does Caroline

and the little one growing inside her!!!LOL

Y-idiot should look at his slimy  father before pointing fingers at Ridge, as Steffy said

Ridge has worked very hard to become the man he is today...a loving

husband and father and IMO, too loving where peeping tom is concerned... that 

creep needs a time out, preferably in another country!...compassionate brother, who

after being subjected to so much humiliation and physical attacks by pRicky had the

resolve to welcome him and his mouthpiece back to FC.

Yidiot  the hypocrite ... when it comes to his mommy ...blah  blah  blah she is trying

and everybody give her a chance, stop talking about her past but when it is

Ridge ,keep bringing up the past, MORON shut your face!

Ridge is a man of character and Y idiot can only wish that his father will ever be man

enough to come close to Ridge's integrity!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
  Ridgeless  days.....Ridgeless days.... Ridgeless days.... OH the boredom of it ALL!!!

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Just watched today's episode... OMG - does anyone else think that Bell
is going to write Ivy as pregnant next - with Thomas's baby??  EEEWWWWWW!
Then we could have THREE baby story lines going at the same time! [wtf]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
I thought a Ridge-less episode will help this insomniac [sleep].  Instead, watching the creeper's extremely creepy, over-confident smugness with Steffy, and then his pervert-like behavior with Ivy had me [barf] in the middle of the night!  And if this is Ivy's idea of being romantically pursued, she deserves him [rolleyes]

However, I did have one other thought going through my head.  Wouldn't it be nice if we get to see him drug Ivy (she is already drinking), and eventually it be discovered if she ends up in emergency room or something?  Yeah, I know, wishful thinking, LOL.

I can't believe this behavior is Bell's idea of a charming, sexy, desirable man [wtf]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Quote:
I thought a Ridge-less episode will help this insomniac [sleep].  Instead, watching the creeper's extremely creepy, over-confident smugness with Steffy, and then his pervert-like behavior with Ivy had me [barf] in the middle of the night!  And if this is Ivy's idea of being romantically pursued, she deserves him [rolleyes]

I can't believe this behavior is Bell's idea of a charming, sexy, desirable man [wtf]

Watching Thomass in action makes me seriously question what the writers are going for with this guy.  Are they that out of touch that they actually believe, in this day and age, that they are writing a charismatic, charming, sexy and desirable playboy OR is their goal to make him a sleazy, smarmy, jackass with deep seated issues and a real hatred for women...cause that's what I see!  Are the writers actually pranking us?  Do they do this on purpose to get fans talking and arguing just like when they promoted Thomas' lock-the-door, rape fantasy as something hot and sexy? 

I really, truly find it difficult to sit through any scene where Thomas is trying to be a "ladies man" because all I get is skeevy and a real need to run to the shower and scrub the scum off me. 

Ivy has stars in her eyes cause the guy ordered take out and put some dishes on the counter for her.  Oh well, better Ivy being the object of his nasty obsession than his father's wife.  He's done enough there. 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

Watching Thomass in action makes me seriously question what the writers are going for with this guy.  Are they that out of touch that they actually believe, in this day and age, that they are writing a charismatic, charming, sexy and desirable playboy OR is their goal to make him a sleazy, smarmy, jackass with deep seated issues and a real hatred for women...cause that's what I see!  Are the writers actually pranking us?  Do they do this on purpose to get fans talking and arguing just like when they promoted Thomas' lock-the-door, rape fantasy as something hot and sexy? 

I really, truly find it difficult to sit through any scene where Thomas is trying to be a "ladies man" because all I get is skeevy and a real need to run to the shower and scrub the scum off me. 

Ivy has stars in her eyes cause the guy ordered take out and put some dishes on the counter for her.  Oh well, better Ivy being the object of his nasty obsession than his father's wife.  He's done enough there. 

I don't find ThomASS sexy at all just creepy! I can't even watch his scenes! But TK is absolutely irresistible!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
OMG, Steffy looked almost as bored sipping "money" as I felt watching this crap [rolleyes]

Ivy came downstairs in a slinky nightie in a house full of people that includes a sleazball [wtf]
Can't wait for Crazy Momma to target the creep [bop]

Can't wait for RIDGE to return post Thanksgiving cameo [yippee]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.