Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
More Ridge&Caroline scenes tomorrow, more of this amazing love to watch, who gets stronger with each day....Caridge is truly amazing and the acting behind it truly SPECTACULAR......the bold and the beautiful writers exceeded our expectations, thank you for that!!
You all have a great new week
Hugs Sonya

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
More Ridge&Caroline scenes tomorrow, more of this amazing love to watch, who gets stronger with each day....Caridge is truly amazing and the acting behind it truly SPECTACULAR......the bold and the beautiful writers exceeded our expectations, thank you for that!!
You all have a great new week
Hugs Sonya

You have a great week as well Sonya! Hopefully a good CaRidge week! However the spoilers are telling us otherwise! I guess we'll have to wait and see![smile] Hugs back!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
lets talk about something wonderful...Thorsten[wink]Oh dear God, he has his longer hair,

his sexy accent and leather pants!

Melanie you are so RIGHT......

TK is sizzling WONDERFUL.... Thortsen in leather pants and his walk.... suave and

debonair!! TK is so hot that my heating bills are getting smaller thanks to him, every

time he is on, I have to lower the room temperature!!!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 

I just heard the name Forrester, and I peeked in <== stupidest line ever uttered

Well, I guess in B&B land, it makes a twisted kind of sense for a rapist to just "peek in" on a "private moment between a husband and wife." Even if Thomas were a decent guy who never violated Caroline, I'd still consider it a huge violation of privacy for him to "peek in." And what if it was an unrelated Forrester? Sorry, Creepy Peeping Thomas's "I'm so happy for you guys" attitude doesn't make it better! This is just not acceptable in any way, shape or form and it just makes me sick. Not that Ridge and Caroline aren't reminded of the creeper day in and day out anyway, but that was just a particularly egregious way to do it.

And as much as Ridge tried to protect her and reassure her, Thomas is always hanging over them like a dark cloud.  But then when I hear:

Our kid. <=== sweetest line ever uttered

The creepy cloud just blows away....

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
"OUR KID"  [thud]   Ridge saying those words while holding the baby picture at the end of the show was simply the most heart-warming moment today!  I wonder what he was going to call the baby when he was saying "you, me and our baby" while doing that circle thing with his finger, LOL. 
But poor Steffy has no idea how far from "harmless" her brother is, UGH!  Even after Ridge said "a private moment between a man and his wife", the rapist shamelessly stood in the doorway and yapped, and then stepped right in when the doctor excused herself!!!!!!!!  And then had the nerve to say "you guys don't seem quite yourselves"???????  REALLY?????????  He poked his head in because he heard the name Forrester?  This was supposed to be a family event?  I can't believe Ridge's self-restraint, how he is holding it together for Caroline!  Any one else would have screamed "GET OUT"!

And as much as I get annoyed by Wyvy etc., I am even more annoyed with whoever is writing the dialogs for Whyatt.  How does he keep coming up with exact same words for the rapist that Ridge used a few weeks ago?  When did he witness ThomASS's "hot pursuit" of Caroline?  Gosh, all this shit makes Whyatt sound even more stupid than usual [rolleyes]

Heck, all I care about is Ridge, and how TK is SO wonderful as Ridge in daddy-to-be mode!  Imagining him holding that baby is making me [thud]  [thud]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Christy, I don't know how the intrusion helps the story, I don't understand the purpose for that entire exchange, except for the writers wanting to piss off us Ridge fans [explode]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Can a meteor just fall from the sky and land on Thomas already?!!!   I can't deal with him anymore.   Every time he opens his mouth; he becomes even more hateful, more classless and more unlikable.  Ridge just got through telling him it was a private moment between them and what does the asshole do??? He just invites himself further into the room and starts babbling BS. 

Writers are really twisting the knife and adding insult to injury.  It's bad enough Caroline is pregnant with her rapist's child; bad enough that Ridge has to put on a happy face and carry the burden for Caroline & the baby's sake; bad enough that Ridge can't even call his punk kid out on how he violated Caroline...but to have this punk continue to violate her in different ways is just disgusting to me.

I hate the dark cloud hanging over Ridge and Caroline.  I especially hate that when the shit hits the fan, the one who will probably get the brunt of the town's hate and be perceived to be the bad guy; ain't gonna be the rapist.  That's just the way BBell operates.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 
Why does B&B have to move at such a rapid-fire pace? Why are so many stories/relationships written to happen in such a a fucking hurry, so that you get the impression the only thing the writers really give a shit about is turnover?

Prime example: Why couldn't Ridge and Caroline at least have had until, you know, Thanksgiving (just a little over a lousy two weeks away!) to bask in the new parenthood glow before having the cocoon they are trying to build around themselves be disturbed by cold cruel reality? But no, we couldn't even have until Veterans Day before their safe place was ripped. Just another scene (how many does this make now?) of Ridge having to remind Caroline that he is her baby's father now.

And I'm sorry, but I don't for an instant buy Thomas as the sentimental misty-eyed prospective big brother. That bit was total fucking contrived bullshit and it made my blood boil. If I am supposed to start feeling sympathetic to Thomas now because he's acting like such a nice, sweet, warm-hearted, family-loving guy -- you can forget that, B&B! No matter how quickly you try to move past it, I will never forget how Caroline's baby was conceived -- and there was nothing nice, sweet, warm-hearted, or family-loving about it.

Along with Ridge (whose uneasiness was perfectly portrayed by TK), I felt that cold cruel finger poking into the cocoon today -- but I can't, don't, and won't forget why the cocoon is even necessary and IMO, essential.

Re the other triangle -- my Friends Netflix retrospective is now where insecure Ross is jealous of Rachel's helpful colleague Mark -- and Wyatt, Ivay and Thomas sure remind me of them (minus me ever willingly watching the latter if I weren't waiting for a Ridge scene!).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 

Oh Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!  [2fingers]  [moon]  [bop]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Can the earth just open and swallow both Brooke and Thomas??!!  Not sure which I dislike more.  Brooke just can't keep her big yap shut.  [grrr]
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Oh Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!  [2fingers]  [moon]  [bop]

I think this is a new speed record for Brooke in how to betray a "friend's" confidence. FOAD

There's way too much painting ThomAss as a ladies man and way too little of what a pervert he is. Honestly, who just barges in on a private medical procedure???? He ruins any nice moment CaRidge ever have, and I guess that's what BB is going for but doesn't work for me.

Thanks Mon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Can the earth just open and swallow both Brooke and Thomas??!!  Not sure which I dislike more.  Brooke just can't keep her big yap shut.  [grrr]
I wish the same, Katbert.  So sad that the last time she was in a scene with Ridge, she reminded him that she kept his secret!  And we all, in unison I am sure, asked, "for how long you will keep Ridge's secret?"

Thanks for the video, Alina.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Was  "peeping tom" so involved when RJ ultrasound????? He is obsessed with this

pregnancy it is SCARY and Steffy I completely disagree with you... he is harmful...

.... he punched your father!!!

why doesn't peeping tom fall of the sky lounge balcony and pull the finger snapper

with him!!! 

Due to his delusions ,I wouldn't be surprised if he kidnaps the baby and Caroline...

he is sick!!!

It is heartbreaking to see Ridge in this situation...he has been through so much in

his life ... all the manipulations of Taylor and Brooke, his struggle to get back his

designing gift and now this, heart wrenching!!

Where does he get the strength...yes, I know...his "never before in his life has

ever loved",LOVE for Caroline!!!!

B&B please give CARidge a moment, SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
I so agree with everything you just said Bluegaze, CaRidge so bad needs a break, a moment of happiness just the two of them. Will they get it.....????
Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
so help me if peeping tom feels the baby move before Ridge because he is so

happy ...blah...blah... for them....NOT!!!!...I AM going to protest outside the B&B

studios!

All I can hope for is that when the shit hits the fan....Dr.Li happens to call Caroline and

inform her that without a shadow of a doubt she was pregnant before the

"misunderstanding" !

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
They should go on a proper honeymoon now or what do you say ladies????

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #67 
It would be a great idea but they will be off-screen. Because Soaps no longer film honeymoon scenes. 
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #68 
One good thing about Ridge and Caroline going on a honeymoon - even off-screen - would be that they'd get a break from the ever-lurking Thomas.  But he would probably find a way to intrude on that as well.  Ridge and Caroline need to get away from the stress of their deception about their baby's conception. Caroline is getting closer and closer to caving.  She'll never make it to the actual birth without telling that cretin that he's the baby daddy...and I'm beginning to think that TIIC are perverse enough to make it true:  that Thomas is indeed the bio-Dad and Caroline will want him to be part of the baby's (and her) life.  And Brooke will be right there waiting, just like a spider.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
It would be a great idea but they will be off-screen. Because Soaps no longer film honeymoon scenes. 

Not that long ago St. Maya and pRicky had a travelogue-y cycling honeymoon (in the Netherlands I think), and Katie and $Pig had a perfunctory one at some claustrophobic cabin where I think they'd spent a previous honeymoon (?), and they both looked bored as shit, so B&B does do honeymoons on screen...just not ones I can watch without gagging, apparently.

Ridge and Caroline's wedding eclipsed those about a gazillion times over...characterwise and press acclaimwise. It was on location, just them without a bunch of generic tourists in the background, they had exquisitely written, self-aware dialog, and a wedding night that was romantic and you got the idea while it was tasteful and unselfconscious, just natural. It really was immeasurably superior to any B&B honeymoon I've seen.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I just heard the name Forrester, and I peeked in <== stupidest line ever uttered

Well, I guess in B&B land, it makes a twisted kind of sense for a rapist to just "peek in" on a "private moment between a husband and wife." Even if Thomas were a decent guy who never violated Caroline, I'd still consider it a huge violation of privacy for him to "peek in." And what if it was an unrelated Forrester? Sorry, Creepy Peeping Thomas's "I'm so happy for you guys" attitude doesn't make it better! This is just not acceptable in any way, shape or form and it just makes me sick. Not that Ridge and Caroline aren't reminded of the creeper day in and day out anyway, but that was just a particularly egregious way to do it.

OMG, thank you! I was equally pissed at the doctor for leaving the door open and not throwing the intruder out. Do the words "boundaries" and "privacy" mean anything to these people? I expect Pam to make copies of the ultrasound pic and pass it along to everyone in the office. [rolleyes]

Speaking of that pic, it said that Caroline was 14 weeks pregnant.
[20151110-015702] 
I'm not sure if we're supposed to see that detail since babies don't look like that at 14 weeks anyway. I'm not going to get my hopes up that this is proof it's Ridge's since I don't think Caroline or Ridge would be that dense to not notice it. I just thought it was interesting.

Here's a pic of an actual 14-week baby. I think Caroline's baby could be his big brother, lol.
[14_week_ultrasound_3d] 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

Proof is in the ultrasound.....

So that is it...Sept 2 till now is only 10 weeks ...RIDGE BABY,RIDGE BABY!!!!!!!!

[cheerleader]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

So that is it...Sept 2 till now is only 10 weeks ...RIDGE BABY,RIDGE BABY!!!!!!!!

[cheerleader]

Unfortunately I don't think it means anything as it relates to baby's paternity. Bell goes thru most of his stories at an alarming speed. Caroline will probably deliver a full term baby by Christmas and I figure her rapist will be the one delivering the baby and cutting the umbilical chord. Writers have been twisting the knife since they started this travesty. I expect nothing less than one more violation only this time Caroline will be so grateful to her rapist that she'll tell him the baby is his.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:

[cheerleader]

Yay! I knew it, i knew it [wink]

Ridge wanted to raise his son's baby so he really deserve a baby with the love of his life!

Also they cut the Carmas night away & doesn't mention Ridge's 10% chance, it looks like they do that on purpose. To make us believe its ThomASS baby. But the baby is Ridge's!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Quote:

[cheerleader]
Unfortunately I don't think it means anything as it relates to baby's paternity. Bell goes thru most of his stories at an alarming speed. Caroline will probably deliver a full term baby by Christmas and I figure her rapist will be the one delivering the baby and cutting the umbilical chord. Writers have been twisting the knife since they started this travesty. I expect nothing less than one more violation only this time Caroline will be so grateful to her rapist that she'll tell him the baby is his.
I can see it playing out exactly like that, Alina.  The writers are cruel enough that they will torture us and Ridge further.  As far as the dates, this is soapland.  One day in real life can be 3 weeks on a soap, and three years of a child/teen's life can pass within 3 months!  So "14 weeks" on the picture would not necessarily mean 14 weeks pre-November 9th of 2015.  As Callie said, neither Ridge nor Caroline would be that dense to not notice it.  All it means is that B&B is rushing through this s/l.
I am, in no way, saying that the baby is not Ridge's.  I am holding on to hope that it is a Ridge bay, and will hopefully be proven before Ridge suffers any more [wink]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #75 
I've been saying all along that the way this show moves that Caroline will be full term by Christmas and the predator will probably be rewarded as father! It sickens me that they just brushed that night under the rug and excuses it as a "misunderstanding"??? Soaps can be so aggravating...Grrrrr

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Yes I noticed the pic shows 14 weeks as Ridge was looking at it. Then he told Caroline: "our baby". This is a positive sign, I think.  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I can see it playing out exactly like that, Alina.  The writers are cruel enough that they will torture us and Ridge further.  As far as the dates, this is soapland.  One day in real life can be 3 weeks on a soap, and three years of a child/teen's life can pass within 3 months!  So "14 weeks" on the picture would not necessarily mean 14 weeks pre-November 9th of 2015.  As Callie said, neither Ridge nor Caroline would be that dense to not notice it.  All it means is that B&B is rushing through this s/l.
I am, in no way, saying that the baby is not Ridge's.  I am holding on to hope that it is a Ridge bay, and will hopefully be proven before Ridge suffers any more [wink]

That's exactly how I feel.

The size of the baby and the "14 weeks" on the pic is definitely a good sign for us but nothing more. And honestly? I would be a little pissed if they have Caroline or Ridge say that they were so sure the baby was Thomas' neither of them even bothered to count back 3,5 months. I would love that Ridge would turn out to be the dad of course, but it would be a lame way to handle this. JMO of course.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
OMG, OMG, I just had a terrible thought, and I am afraid to put it out there, but heck, things are filmed weeks in advance, so I guess I can say what it is, LOL.  Here I go:  SoapGods forbid, the freaking finger snapping shrew sees the pic, and notices the "14 weeks", which of course SHE WILL, then she will really hound Ridge with "whose baby is it?", even the reversal story won't make her shut up at that point, UGH!  Hopefully, neither Ridge nor Caroline will take the picture to the FC premises, and they will not put it any place in their home where the shrew can see it on one of her unannounced, uninvited, unwelcome, unnecessary, unpleasant visits [wink]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
 I know that soaps move fast.... and Caroline wants to forget the rape of SEPT 2  and

needs to tell herself that it was a "misunderstanding" so she can move forward but just

because it wasn't violent , it is still a rape and was a manipulative act of the most

degenerate kind..." peeping creepy tommy said "I asked you if I could show you.. and

you didn't say no"????? she was in a daze with heartache and booze and pills,you

MORON... and the ignorance about the pills is a slimy cop out,buddy!!!!

This particular s/l should be kept in real time for those like me who have that revolting

act burned in my memory and are waiting for justice or some kind of retribution.... like

the baby is Ridge's!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
WOW!  Oh WOW!  JUST FUCKING WOW!!!!!!!!!! [2fingers][explode][gaah]

It didn't take much pressure from Liam AT ALL for the freaking finger snapping WITCH to betray Ridge!  WOW!  Is there ANY detail she left out?????  She and her fucking browser cookies need to take a dive from a flying airplane, without a parachute![burnup]

Gosh, I wish Caroline would hide that ultrasound pic so that the witch would never see it!  I wish Liam had not seen it, because who knows if he will go back to the witch and compare notes on the timings!  I wish Ridge and Caroline had not talked about Ridge being in the delivery room, because now that it was said out loud, it is bound not to materialize [sigh]

The only good thing about today's show was Ridge and Caroline, sharing some love, sharing some intimate moments in private, being happy, even if we know it's not going to last much longer!  For now, I want to enjoy every moment I can get of their smiles and their happiness, because seeing ANY TK character smiling and happy is worth a whole bunch of  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #81 
Searose, given all the boundary crossings and violations in this storyline, I can't not see that happening now....I was just surprised it wasn't today.

During today's show I just wanted to scream What the fuck is it to you???? To Brooke and Liam. Especially after the way Ridge soothed whiny Liam's poor widdle feewings...Liam pays him back by gossiping about the boss to his wife.

Seriously, who the fuck does Liam think he is?! I can't even express how odd I think it is that one cousin would interrogate another one like that about their spouse's reproductive system. To call it boundary crossing is insufficient. There's suspending disbelief and then there's walking stupid plot tricks, and that's what Liam was today. But Brooke proved that with her as a friend, Ridge doesn't need any enemies.

And the Ridge and Caroline scenes were so sweet today, so waiting-for-baby-ey and talking about everyday things as people do, I could almost ignore all the anvils flying around....

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Ridge and Caroline, alone, being so open and loving and completely in love ... [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  The way Ridge loves her, so completely, is a beautiful thing to see.  I do believe, that's the TK influence on the character!

Everything else, already mentioned above about lack of boundaries and overstepping busybodies...migraine inducing. 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Of course Brooke had to cave in and tell Liam about Ridge's vasectomy since he was pressuring her badly! Really!! The only pressure going on there was the pressure to keep her lips together (not her legs this time)! You know she has been dying to tell someone! Why Ridge???? Why did you tell her????

And OMG the Ridge and Caroline scenes were sooo sweet! Those two are so adorable! They have such wonderful chemistry! They just draw you in and you want more! We need more!!

❤️Thorsten looked extra gorgeous today as well;P❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
This were beautiful scenes between them today. They share this deep bond and love it's very special very unique and both TK's and LG's performance are extraordinary. Love watching them, they draw you in with them....
If just everybody would leave them alone....to much pressure on them, not good for Caroline and the baby !!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
This were beautiful scenes between them today. They share this deep bond and love it's very special very unique and both TK's and LG's performance are extraordinary. Love watching them, they draw you in with them....
If just everybody would leave them alone....to much pressure on them, not good for Caroline and the baby !!!!!!

It would be great if everyone could be happy for them and not question everything! UGH...SMH

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
 Liam should whine to his daddy about peeping tom and then finally

tommy would get the beating he so deserves... that is what PIG lives for and frankly

would make my day!!!  

The finger snapper.. who is loose...  has loose lips ..that witch is just a jealous

liar "I want you to be happy Ridge" LIAR! LIAR !LIAR !

She wants him for herself, the way she grinned last week when OBA asked if she

was over Ridge!

She does not love Ridge ,she just can't stand to see him with anyone else... she is

selfish and cruel, he has given her so many chances and she blew them all... Ridge is

happy now, leave him alone!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
 Liam should whine to his daddy about peeping tom and then finally

tommy would get the beating he so deserves... that is what PIG lives for and frankly

would make my day!!!  

The finger snapper.. who is loose...  has loose lips ..that witch is just a jealous

liar "I want you to be happy Ridge" LIAR! LIAR !LIAR !

She wants him for herself, the way she grinned last week when OBA asked if she

was over Ridge!

She does not love Ridge ,she just can't stand to see him with anyone else... she is

selfish and cruel, he has given her so many chances and she blew them all... Ridge is

happy now, leave him alone!!

I wish they would all leave them alone!! Seriously, don't they have anything better to do![frown]

I love everything about Ridge and Caroline's relationship! He is so dedicated and focused on her and what she wants and making her happy! In his eyes, the world revolves around her!! And with Caroline, she has only shown that she only has eyes for Ridge!! Excuse me while I melt just thinking of the two![smile]

Hopefully Caroline can hold things together tomorrow!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
 Excuse me while I melt just thinking of the two![smile] 
They were simply PRECIOUS, every moment, everything they said to each other!

When Caroline said to Ridge "And Baby Makes Three", I didn't know whether I wanted the time to stand still in those happy moments, or I wanted time to hurry up from 14 weeks to 39 weeks and see Ridge holding their baby, just the thought of which makes me  [thud]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
And tomorrow....... (I hope the link works)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/5E71FFFD-A313-1D6D-9B24-ED1EDB23850C/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-next-on-b-b-11-11-2015-/

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #90 

Yeah, it worked!!

Looks like she may hold it somewhat together!! I guess we'll have to wait and see!![wink]
I know one thing is certain, we get to see the beautiful couple!![love3]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #91 
On what planet do cousins tell each other everything? Even Patty and Cathy Lane didn't tell each other everything, FFS. I keep getting stuck on these boundary violations because they're so weirdly contrived and people do not act that way. And Liam's "apology" was meaningless since he took the pee stick lead in the first place.

Another utterly meaningless "apology" was Creepy Peeper's. Since when has he cared about anybody's private moments?

I really really wanted Ridge to tell Brooke off...but when he did, the sneaky sly look on her face kinda made my blood run cold. Then she made it even worse! But I loved the way he told her she broke his trust - and I loved the way he told off Liam. That's how people act.

The big deal is, Logan, this is a private matter.
^^THIS^^THIS^^THIS^^THIS^^THIS!!!!^^

I feel like Caroline, everything's a bad sign.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
OMG Christy, I am feeling the same way right now!  Too many anvils and too many bad signs!  I couldn't believe my eyes, the look on the shameless witch's face, and of course, I couldn't believe my ears, the way she argued!  No guilt, no remorse, instead, she has the gall to yell it out loud while Liam is standing there with the door open, so everyone in the halls could hear it?  Is she so fucked up because Ridge has moved on and is having a child with someone else?  That smirky witchy look on her face when she left the room leaves me wondering who she will tell next?  She will probably run into Caroline and start up with her, so more people can find out!  Of course she has already thrown insinuating remarks in front of ThomASS, so what now?  HE will be the next one to "pressure" her to spill?

And Liam is getting very annoying too!  The whole inquisition/conversation with Caroline was out of line, and I am really glad that Ridge made it very clear to him to not discuss this with Steffy!  But as much as Liam has been taking liberties lately with Caroline's pregnancy topic, how long before she tells Steffy and/or others about "14 weeks"?

But you know what really got me today?  Ridge, the CEO of FC, the unfortunate father of the creep who doesn't have a concept of boundaries, KNOCKS before entering ThomASS's office!!!!!!!!!!  That's thee son who violated Caroline, the son who was peeping Tom at the ultrasound, the son who walked further into the room AFTER Ridge said it was a private moment between a man and his wife!  It doesn't matter that the creep now makes lame apologies!  I guess I should be grateful he didn't grab Caroline's chart and read how far along she is[rolleyes]

Poor Ridge, I wonder how long he will have to keep doing this routine of reassuring Caroline!  TK is so fantastic in such scenes, and he was super fantastic today in the scenes with the finger snapping, betraying WITCH!

Not that I care, but isn't it a little late for Maya to tell Zecole that she doesn't want them to throw away their happiness, blah blah?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
All I can say is Ridge should've told Brooke & Liam, too, for that matter that his reproductive situation is nobody's business & thrown both of them bodily out of his ofc!!!  Sheesh!  What colossal nerve these freaks have!  I was so MAD today I could hardly watch without losing my religion & Lord knows I need it right now!  OTOH, Ridge looked so fine today - rocking that blue shirt again!  That's all that keeps me from losing my shyt.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

But you know what really got me today?  Ridge, the CEO of FC, the unfortunate father of the creep who doesn't have a concept of boundaries, KNOCKS before entering ThomASS's office!!!!!!!!!!  That's thee son who violated Caroline, the son who was peeping Tom at the ultrasound, the son who walked further into the room AFTER Ridge said it was a private moment between a man and his wife!  It doesn't matter that the creep now makes lame apologies!  I guess I should be grateful he didn't grab Caroline's chart and read how far along she is[rolleyes]

I noted that too and even tweeted about it.   Just another difference between father and son!!!

Today's show was just one big clusterfuck of WTF inappropriate moments.

The nerve of the 3 busybodies today!!!

I wanted to punch Brooke's face.  Instead of apologizing profusely she acts like she was the injured party.  She betrayed Ridge's confidence, his faith in her ability to be a friend and instead of understanding, she goes on attack and puts his personal business on blast.   At the very least, I hope this teaches Ridge that Brooke is NOT his friend and she has zero interest in his happiness.

Liam, Liam, Liam...so out of line. His inquisition of Caroline is so beyond the normal.  It's just bizarre.  What makes any of this, any of his damn business?  The only one who seems to get this is Ridge.   Not only was Liam's interrogation of Caroline worthy of eye bleach but then he tells Thomass, that he doesn't understand why things would be awkward for Caridge just because Thomas crashed the ultrasound appointment.  HUH?  There doesn't have to be anything sinister like Thomas raping Caroline to make a grown ass man crashing the ultrasound appointment of his father's wife (in a state of undress) an OK occurrence. 

Thomass...he can take his fake apologies and shove him.  Why oh why does Caroline have to play nice with him?  She should have pointed out that given their night of non-consensual sex, him walking into that exam room was HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE and that he needs to keep his fucking distance.

I know that Ridge (& Caroline) have to walk a fine line and be very measured in their responses in order to not wave a red flag and make the busy bodies more suspicious but I think regardless of the secret, they have every right to tell people to mind their own fucking business and that Ridge's sperm viability is nobody's damn business. 

I love Ridge channeling a little Zach Slater when telling Liam to STFU and that if anybody else needs to know about the Vasectomy, it will be Ridge's doing not his or anyone else's.

And btw, WHY would Ridge have to tell Steffy about his V?  Again, what business is it of anybody...including his grown ass children?

I need TUMS!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Sharon, OH YEAH!!! Ridge in a blue shirt is heavenly!

Brooke said regarding the vasectomy search..."I wanted to help" more like she wanted

to know what the odds were for a vasectomy reversal to be successful and jinx IT!!

I loved when Ridge told her that she should have told Liam the search was about one of

her boyfriends and that she broke his trust!!   [clap]

I am so glad that the Ridge who returned from Paris has no romantic feelings for

Brooke and for his happiness it is imperative that he only speaks to her concerning  RJ!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
Isn't it ironic (was just watching a clip about the 20th anniversary of that song, now it's gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day) that B&B was deemed the BEST SOAP in the new SID because of its romances, and the blurb only mentions Aly and Maya - victim and bully? But the one photo they chose to illustrate their choice was from Ridge and Caroline's wedding - which is iconic! I really don't see how they could have not noted that in the blurb, but whatever, this is SID, home of snarky captions [erased] and they did choose the most romantic couple to represent.

[sidbestsoap] 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
And btw, WHY would Ridge have to tell Steffy about his V?  Again, what business is it of anybody...including his grown ass children?

I need TUMS!

I'm going for the Zegerid!!!

My impression was that Liam wanted to know whether Steffy knew, so that he would know whether it was OK to discuss it with her. Like Liam expected Ridge to pin a medal on him for discretion.

I thought Ridge handled Blabbermouth Brooke about the only way he could have, with great restraint and disappointed resignation -- even though I needed a great big vicarious cathartic explosion of roof-blowing-off temper! But I loved the way you could almost see the wheels turning behind Ridge's eyes as his reaction to Brooke's betrayal was tempered by his awareness that he had given her the ammunition.

Brooke's unbelievably puerile excuse for her inexcusable breaking of his trust made my blood boil. I hope it comes back to haunt her, and that it's the last time Ridge trusts her with anything.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words!  This one is, BTW, also worth a millions thuds [thud]  They did pick the best couple and one of their most awesome moments to put in the magazine.  Thanks for posting it Christy!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:

I noted that too and even tweeted about it.   Just another difference between father and son!!!

Liam, Liam, Liam...so out of line. then he tells Thomass, that he doesn't understand why things would be awkward for Caridge just because Thomas crashed the ultrasound appointment.  HUH?  

Oh, I forgot to say earlier, the door Ridge knocked on was wide open, nothing personal going on inside, whereas the door ThomASS peeped from and later opened to let himself in, was closed, with something VERY intimate going on inside.

Obviously, Liam doesn't understand boundaries either.  No wonder we got that huge WTF line out of Liam's mouth!

I think they are trying too hard to justify Liam possibly figuring things out?

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Stacy is in bad bad weather out there. Best wishes to here ❤️

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.