Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
(and their Amsterdam routine reminded me of Lucy and Ethel performing Sisters).

Me too Kathy, me too.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one! <g>

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Really TIIC?????[2fingers]  REALLY????????????? [POd] You let a wild animal loose on Ridge and not give him a decent chance to fight back??????[explode]

I didn't want to say it yesterday, not knowing how it was going to play out, but I was pissed at Caroline too, for agreeing with the already enraged Rage Monkey that Ridge USED her!  But at least she is there for him now.  Even pRicky seemed a little concerned.  I wish Katie could see what she started for the man she claims to love!  I don't think I have cursed as much while watching any B&B episode as I did today.[burnup]

But what a class act Ridge was at the end!  Giving Caroline more credit and that little "hand-in-hand" [thud]  Can't wait for tomorrow [yippee]

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #53 
I can't believe the writers let Ridge get beat up!!?? I really kept thinking, ok, R is going to get a punch in now..Ok, R will get in a punch after the commercial break...Ok, not getting in enough punches, he is going down. I hate that. I wish they would have let it be more even. However, this is playing into C comforting him so that is good. LG was live tweeting today. She asked who thought that R and C should start a relationship. I said yes of course!  And I did RT the tweet for TK to be the sexiest man on B and B! I hope he wins. He is still a few behind. 

I liked the tenderness that R and C were showing each other after busted up Ridge came back to the fashion show. I also thought it was interesting that Rick was watching Ridge watching Caroline when she was on the monitor taking a bow. The look on Ridge's face while watching her, anybody can see that he has deep feeling for her.

Great show except for Ridge getting his behind kicked all over creation. I'm sure TK and DD had fun filming it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it! LOL

Great acting all around. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
That wasn't a typical soap fight scene, that was a no-holds-barred, way too long and drawn out, total pummeling scene full of outrageous low blows aimed at Ridge! What in the fucking HELL is wrong with B&B that somebody there thought this carnage needed to happen?! I feel sucker-punched in the gut myself. Screw you today, B&B!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
That wasn't a typical soap fight scene, that was a no-holds-barred, way too long and drawn out, total pummeling scene full of outrageous low blows aimed at Ridge! What in the fucking HELL is wrong with B&B that somebody there thought this carnage needed to happen?! I feel sucker-punched in the gut myself. Screw you today, B&B!

DITT-FUCKING-O.

Fuck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, $Pig!

One thing I will say about today's show, though - Ridge might have gotten pummeled and kicked relentlessly in the dirtiest kind of way but he was still so obviously the bigger, real man. TK has made him a character who just shines no matter what is (literally) thrown at him. And I almost cried at the end. Now that's the kind of soap scene I live for.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Ridge was most definitely the bigger man taking the high road & $PigfromHell was a Cretin as always.  Is it wrong that I found TK so intensely sexy all sweaty & disheveled?!!!!  The fight was Epic!  IA that the pig was allowed way too many sucker punches & low blows that were so unfair & cheap shots - but TK was the better man at the end of the day.  Loved the final scene with the hands intertwined - SWOON!  I have a feeling this fight & it's aftermath will be a catalyst for Caroline & Ridge getting together for something more than a kiss! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
TK rocking that blue shirt today - especially loved the last shot of him looking from Rick to Caroline. 

I'd love to see Ridge stay with Caroline, because there is so much more chemistry there than there seems to be with Katie. 

Of course, while Caroline is telling Ridge she has fallen for him, she doesn't seem to notice that he is not saying it back.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
What a great way to start the show!!!!!  Of course Ridge/Caroline opening scene tops the list, LOVED hearing Caroline admit that she has fallen for Ridge, and then repeat herself, but even loved Eric FINALLY making some sense, loved Carter laugh at Maya, loved it all!

Until.......... Eric demanded that pRicky reconcile with Caroline or else lose his job, it sounds like same old Eric, who demanded that Ridge should "get back where he belongs", with Brooke, and drop Katie to get promoted!  pRicky should be fired for trying to sabotage the line, not for getting it on with the resident gold digger.  But I guess it was still good to see Eric get tough with pRicky!  And to see Caroline realize that she deserves better than pRicky.  I like Carter, and think he should be given better material, but how can TIIC leave in the scene with him giving Maya a mirror to look at and edit out Ridge giving her a reality check?

Ridge/Caroline scenes were so wonderful to watch today! Damn, the way the show ended, I wonder how much of what pRicky was saying was just to hold on to CEOship and how much was from his heart.  But mostly I wonder how Caroline is going to answer!  I am going to TRY not to read spoilers or not watch the preview, LOL.

Monday seems so far away...........

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie
TK rocking that blue shirt today - especially loved the last shot of him looking from Rick to Caroline. 

I'd love to see Ridge stay with Caroline, because there is so much more chemistry there than there seems to be with Katie. 

Of course, while Caroline is telling Ridge she has fallen for him, she doesn't seem to notice that he is not saying it back.
ITA Maise on the blue shirt and the chemistry between Ridge/Caroline.
But I have a feeling that the only reason Ridge wasn't saying it back was because he still wants to give Caroline a chance to repair her marriage if that is what SHE wants.  Unlike $PIG, he will not ruthlessly take what he wants, he feels responsible for the break-up, and will hold back until he is sure that Caroline is the one who now wants to walk away from the marriage.

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #60 
I think you are right, Searose.  But there is such a spark between Ridge and Caroline, I don't know how he can go back to Katie if Caroline does decide to try to fix her marriage.  Ridge and Katie seemed comfortable together, but they just didn't seem to have "it."  TK and LG are lighting up the screen every time they are together.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
I liked Ridge with Katie, but now I'm rooting for a Ridge/Caroline hook-up. They both just shine
when they look at each other. As for the fight scenes, I actually enjoyed them - partly because I
had read how much fun the guys had filming them, and partly because I'm for anything that
provides more screen time for Ridge.
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Hello all. I just watched today's show. I had to drive from Dallas to Houston today so missed it in real time. Lot's of screen time today for Ridge. Yay! I think that Caroline has pretty much put her cards on the table with Ridge but that's when she thought her marriage was kaput. Bold move. Now that Rick is actually doing what she wanted, I suppose she will go back to him. UGH! She will be so bored and like R said before, unfulfilled. 
I am all in on a Ridge and Caroline romance. They do have an amazing connection, chemistry, rapport. Much more than Rick and Caroline; and for me, more than Ridge and Katie. 
I agree with all that was posted. Yes, still loving the blue shirt and glad Erik finally took control.  When he was saying to Rick "man up" I imagined you guys all loving that line.
I predict R and C will go back to their old spouses/partners. They will be forced to work together because of their gigantic success as a team before. But, it will be hard for R and C to remain just friends. How can they put aside all that C put out there today? She can't take it back now. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

DITT-FUCKING-O.

Fuck you and the horse's ass you rode in on, $Pig!

One thing I will say about today's show, though - Ridge might have gotten pummeled and kicked relentlessly in the dirtiest kind of way but he was still so obviously the bigger, real man. TK has made him a character who just shines no matter what is (literally) thrown at him. And I almost cried at the end. Now that's the kind of soap scene I live for.

I left both your quotes here in full because that way, I won't have to retype the same opinion!

I'd like to add:

Ridge now knows that it was Katie who threw him to the proverbial wolves, although calling $Pig a wolf is being nasty to wolves everywhere.  Ridge knows that Katie could predict exactly how $Pig would react to the news of his flirtation with Caroline - with his fists.  And yet she told him anyway, despite knowing full well that Ridge is still recovering from his head injury - caused the last time by $Pig getting ticked off.  That kind of deliberate maliciousness I would expect from Brooke but not from Katie.  I'm wondering how Ridge will react to Katie now - he's not stupid. 

And exactly what are the FIIC thinking, allowing $Pig to thrash a man who's recently suffered a head injury?  To repeatedly bash him in the face and throw him into things?  They are fucking IDIOTS.  I am glad that Ridge didn't seem to have suffered a relapse, but he very well could've wound up in the hospital again. 

WTF is wrong with Maya?  Does she really think that there is such a thing as "head model," and who on earth would put a model in charge of making toast, let alone selecting a lineup of a new fashion line?  She is not just a gold digger, but a stupid one.

Glad Caroline finally admitted what we knew all along - her heart followed where her lips led.

Eric is a horse's ass.  It took him long enough to slap little pRicky down.  He should've done it from day one for unprofessional behavior.  Neither one of them would have lasted more than two minutes in a real business. 

TK was amazing today. 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Mr. Thorsten Kaye: You were MAGNIFICENT today, even more than your usual self [thud][bowing] [thud][bowing] [thud][bowing] [thud][bowing] [thud][bowing] [thud][bowing]

And whether I like what some characters have done/are doing, EVERYONE was awesome today [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing]

I am so over-whelmed today that if I start talking about the episode, we will run out of thread space!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 
There is no us. This is goodbye.

Why oh why did the show have to end there??!?!? For that matter, why didn't they show what happened after Ridge took Katie in his arms? I really wanted to see that.... But I loved it when he put his hand over hers to keep her from untying the ribbon....

But Katie did piss me off,too. What did she think happened to Ridge after she sent $Pig after him? And the joke's on $Pig, since Katie still wants Ridge. And the same joke's on Rick since Caroline still wants Ridge. And Ridge is trying to do the right thing, be true to himself but not hurt anybody. I just loved watching his reactions to Katie and Caroline and theirs to him.

There were so many good Ridge scenes today - I wanted it to be an hour long show.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #66 
You all are right, the acting was fantastic today but R turning away from C was disappointing.
Wait until Maya runs to Caroline and blurts out that Rick is begging her back solely or parting because he will loose the CEO position. It will hit the fan on that day.
I can say that I have had enough of the Maya bragging scenes. I think Carter is tired of it too. 

I don't see how Katie can say that she loves Ridge 100% when she was indirectly responsible for R getting knocked around after he just recovered from a physical injury. She had to know something more than an argument was going to happen.
I hope Caroline finds out what is really going on with Rick's make up motives and Ridge realizes Katie doesn't have 100% of him. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
No indirectly about it, Michelle. She knew exactly what RageMonkeyII would do to Ridge so she's 100% responsible in my book. I have a hard time reconciling Katie loving Ridge like she claims to, while setting up and being OK with him being beat up and possibly severely injured. I wonder if aside from punishing Ridge for his involvement with Caroline (using Bill to do it) she was hoping that somehow Bill would scare Ridge away from Caroline.

Anyway, it was a magnificent TK day today. I don't know how Ridge was before but TK has brought such a compassionate side to The character. Ridge was hurting today...because of his feelings for both Katie and Caroline and trying to do the right thing for both of them. When Ridge didnt deny that KATIE didn't have his full heart; I thought they were splitting up. I think he would have until Katie told him not to throw her away.... My impression is that he loves Katie, cares about her, respects her tremendously and wants to fulfill his promises to her BUT his heart and his passion is with Caroline. I think he's trying to do right by Caroline too even though it's killing him to let her go.

I don't think things are over between Ridge and Caroline. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but don't thing their feelings are just going to disappear. Having said that...this is B&B where characters fall in and out of love at the drop of a hat lol!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
We've had a week of outstanding TK! 
I agree, Alina.....I don't think Ridge & Caroline are over yet either.  Ridge truly does care for both, Caroline & Katie, and the struggle to do the right thing with both women was painfully obvious today.  I thought for a second, when he reached for Katie's hand, that he might untie that ribbon himself!  Even though he loves Katie, I agree that his passion is definitely with Caroline.  I was a fan of Katie's....until she threw Ridge under the bus and spilled her guts about Caroline to $Bill. He's beyond repulsive to me!  Katie has some nerve demanding 100% of Ridge's loyalty after she knowingly threw him to the wolves!  Double standard much??

In true soap fashion, Ridge & Caroline will probably end up back with Katie & pRick, only to find out that Katie's the reason $Bill found out about Ridge & Caroline, and that the only reason pRick wants Caroline back is so he doesn't piss off Daddy and lose the CEO position. 
Maybe THEN, Ridge & Caroline will finally get to take this relationship where it so badly wants to be!

Anybody else tear up when Ridge dropped that tear while hugging Katie??  I'm such a sucker when TK sheds a tear.....[tear]

By the way....I hope that Maya meets up with Karma real soon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
My heart breaks for Ridge, AND for Caroline who doesn't know yet that she is being used by pRicky!  This is one time when sacrificing all your desires and feelings for doing the right thing is SO not worth it......... and I can't wait for them both to realize it and finally be together!

And I don't think I will ever like Katie again.  First she sends the rage monkey after Ridge, then she barely shows much concern for his injuries because she wanted to talk about HER feelings, and now she goes and thank the fucking rage monkey for beating up the man she claims to love?  And she thinks he did it to defend her honor, and that it was just one punch in the face?  No, he did it because he just wanted an excuse to act like a rabid animal!
And my intense hatred for the said rage monkey keeps getting stronger for the poop that was coming out of his mouth!  And what's with the name-calling?  How many names did he use for Ridge in just one episode?  WHO, above the age of 5, does that?  Whoever writes the dialogs for this character should be fired pronto.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 
The great part about this week is that we got TK everyday. A lot of heart-wrenching scenes for TK and LG. After weeks of R and C getting so close then to decide to stay apart, very sad. Rick sure is a real jerk, almost worthy of a young Bill. And Bill saying all the put downs, I think Searose pointed out; it is lifting the curtain on how deep his immaturity runs. Picking the fight like a school child compounded with name calling is overkill. I agree.
I hope that the lying that Rick is doing doesn't drag out for weeks and weeks. I am still routing for a R and C relationship.  I agree with Searose, C doing the right thing always sounds good on paper but is hard to actually live like that, even in a soap. 
     Anne- I am with you on Maya. Maybe she and Rick will get their karma together; I hope C gets the pleasure of delivering it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
The last several posts have said everything that I planned to say myself. I hope B&B continues with this story line after the holiday, but fear they may follow their usual pattern of leaving Ridge's story for weeks as they jump back to Liam, Wyatt, etc etc .
I feel so bad for Caroline, to lose that after finding it would be unbearable; and TK
(in any role) can tear me to pieces when he is hurting. I agree that Katie has not endeared herself to me by sicking $Ape-man on Ridge.She knew exactly what she was doing!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 
I got a big laugh out of Bill telling Katie how protective he was of her. Yeah, he was soooo protective when he cheated on her and when he threw her out of Spencer Publications. That's the kind of hypocritical puffed up bullshit I'd expect from him. But Katie's smug, nonchalant reaction really says it all about her. Just the fact that she is even discussing her relationship with Ridge with RageMonkeyII after the violent shit he's pulled has really ruined Katie for me. She and Bill make a lovely couple who richly deserve each other. Whoa, I never thought I'd say that! But it's true.

As for Caroline, I cannot wait until she finds out the truth about lil pRicky and sends him packing back to Maya. (Think that'll stop Eric meddling in his offsprings' love lives? Me either.) Watching Ridge's silent reaction to their reunion was wrenching...but TK is so damn compelling with wordless scenes that it's almost as if the more painful they are to watch, the more I enjoy them! But then when Ridge told Caroline she was "magnificent," just that one word, it was the epitome of romance....and, as much as I'd love to see them get together asap and don't want Ridge to suffer, I am also a sucker for yearning. Especially the way TK plays it!

P.S. Anne - is the Pope Catholic <g>?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
$Pig really has the self-awareness of a pork chop, doesn't he? His belittling of the "string" on Katie's finger was rich, coming as a it did from a man with a symbolic shrunken dick tied around his neck. Be that as it may, I no longer care what he says to Katie, because they can have each other.

Yup, magnificent yesterday and magnificent today and no, I don't particularly mean you, Caroline. <g>

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Well everyone else said it more eloquently than I, so I will simply say that Ridge's quiet tears & saying, "you're magnificent" as well as holding her hand - wow was that erotic or what - was sublime.  Not to mention he absolutely tore my heart out leaning his head against the door & yearning for Caroline silently.  Yes I am a sucker for yearning, too & TK does it best!  What a great wk! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
"Let me look at you..........you're magnificent.''  [thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]

Lil pRicky may have used a lot of 'sincere'  [sarcasm] words to try to coerce Caroline to come back to him, but those words from Ridge would have been the only words I heard today if I were Caroline.

Katie & $Bill??  May they live happily ever after!

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving episode.  By the looks of the photo I saw of them all around the Forrester Thanksgiving table, this one could rival a 'Kane Thanksgiving', with Ridge seated between Katie and Caroline, LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
link to a new Michael Fairman interview with AB/Ivy - she says great things about TK!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bbs-ashleigh-brewer-interview-could-this-forrester-gal-turn-into-poison-ivy-to-keep-liam/2014/11/25/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Ridge looked extra fine today [thud][thud][thud] [thud][thud]

So it was Hopeless that seated Ridge and Caroline next to each other.  But Ridge was such a class act when he had to give thanks.  I wish the camera was on Ridge/Caroline when everyone had to join hands, would have loved to watch them in that moment.  Ridge and Caroline keep missing each other, and I keep missing them.  Oh that gentle touch on the shoulder [thud]

I hope Myrna continues her stupid calls, and pRicky continues to elaborately apologize, so he can be overheard soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, many thanks to the mods for all they do, and to Mr. Kaye for his magnificence!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #78 
The Ridge-caressing-the-tinsel-on-Caroline's-shoulder scene made up for all the turkeys at that table (how appropriate that a heartburn medication was one of the sponsors today). Searose, ITA that Ridge was a class act with his thanks, and I loved how he smiled when the food finally started being passed around.

But seriously, watching Katie reminisce about how unhappy she was a year ago when it was due to Bill and Bill was the one who beat up on Ridge who she was so supposedly happy had come back, was such a huge disconnect for me.

I'm thankful that Ridge's thanks were for Caroline! They were short but eloquent and sincere.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
[tk_happy-thanksgiving2014]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Kathy, thanks for our Thanksgiving picture of our favorite man.  He looked extra good today in a white shirt and tie.  And he shaved...tho I must confess, I love him in a beard.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow posters.  I wish you all health and happiness and a wonderful day with family and friends. [smile]
Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Interesting that they showed Ridge/C, C/Rick/Maya and Rick/Ridge (along with Hope/Liam) by themselves away from the big group scene. Hopefully that means that Ridge's story line is taking the front burner for awhile. The Pam/Charlie stuff I could skip but a little comic relief is a good thing I guess. Talk about being put on the spot with Ridge having to talk about Caroline in front of everyone. I also must say I liked how R played with C's tinsel.  His excuse to touch her without really touching her.

I think I can say along with most everyone else that I'm not digging Katie much these days. Throwing R under the bus to Bill was not cool. And the "I don't condone violence" remark isn't good enough to redeem herself for me.

Kathy- thanks for the TK pic, love it!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Tinsel sex!  Reminded me so much of 'strap sex' with Zach & Kendall back in the day - a TK trademark - loved it!  I thought Ridge was very classy in his remarks.  FWIW, I loved him shaved & in a white shirt/tie!  [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 

pRicky, when asked what kind of meat he wanted,
"Actually, I prefer dark.'', Bwahahahahahah!!!   Did he really say that?!?!?  [spew]

I don't know about anyone else, but when Liam and Hope were talking about how 'thankful' they were, all I could see was Ridge in the background, talking to Katie, LOL!

TK was spot on, as usual.......Ridge giving thanks for Caroline and how she helped him get back to being who he was.....can I say that watching him 'play' with her shoulder bling was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while.  God, I love it when he does that! 

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Agree with all the above. My immediate reaction to the seating arrangement at the table was surprise and anger at the cruelty of whoever made the chart....turned out to be Hope. She knew the situation and must have realized the discomfort and tension it would cause for Ridge and Caroline.  Just plain MEAN (!) IMO.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM

pRicky, when asked what kind of meat he wanted,
"Actually, I prefer dark.'', Bwahahahahahah!!!   Did he really say that?!?!?  [spew]

Anne, I had completely tuned out in that moment, didn't realize he said that till I saw your post, and then noticed when I re-watched the episode, LOL.

Pat, the one good thing that came out of Hope-less stupidity/cruelty was that we got a few seconds of awesome Ridge scene, in fact, the best few seconds of the show, along with "tinsel sex" of course!

Sharon, I too was thinking about Zach playing with Kendall's strap on NYE, thanks for the new term "tinsel sex" [wink]!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.