Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #101 
Wow, that is a perfect quote!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Another interview -

https://dailysoapdish.com/2020/03/cbs-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-thorsten-kaye-explains-ridges-sucker-punch-to-bill-and-his-next-steps-with-shauna/

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #103 
Thanks, Sharon! Here's the whole article. I agreed with everything TK had to say. I just haven't been able to get my thoughts out of my head lately.
[tk_sod04-06-20ridge_finds_out]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Great insightful interview!

I am not making excuses for Ridge kissing Shauna but she is single and Ridge and Brooke were on a

break!LOL

Ridge said what I have been saying all along..Brooke is his curse!

We know the destiny thing is going to eventually kick in and bring Ridge and Brooke together again but

for now a Shauna and Ridge whirlwind romance is what we need to ease our collective cabin fever!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
This seems to be the entire interview that the others are excerpts from:

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/icymi-thorsten-kaye-ridge-recalls-his-favorite-bb-moments/

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #106 
Thanks for the link, Sharon!

Still recovering from the "My heart races when watching Don Diamont have love scenes" quote.

And ditto to what Thorsten said about Ridge/Shauna vs. Brooke/Bill in the other interview.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
New interview found on Twitter - this is the English translation - original in French:

Thorsten Kaye / Ridge Forrester

Thorsten Kaye has played Steffy's father Ridge Forrester since 2013. Currently, his character finds that Steffy was a little too hasty in adopting little Phoebe. However, he is delighted to see the family growing. He also supports his wife, Brooke, who supports his daughter Hope, in mourning for little Beth.

How do you live this period?
It's a horrible time… I stay confined to the house, with my wife, my children and our dogs. I take this opportunity to spend time, like never I would have had the opportunity, with my children, and it is a pleasure to have them by my side

What do you do during this confinement?
We live in the woods of Connecticut, so we have fire, good food, good wine, lots of love and board games. We also take this opportunity to introduce our children to great cinema classics, such as Officer and Gentleman with Richard Gere.

Amour, Gloire et Beauté celebrated its 33 years of existence last March. What does this anniversary inspire in you?
It's amazing to me! This series continues to advance thanks to its audience. I think when you have an actor like Don Diamont (Bill) in the casting, nobody wants to miss a single episode!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Thanks for posting, Sharon!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Thanks a bunch Sharon! Wonderful to read the Kaye family are safe and sound and catching up on

family time!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Ridge is sizzling hot! The dance..the embrace...the KISS!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Ye Ridge sure looked hadsome today Shauna was really into him I do think he likes her but as we know Brook will come and ruin every thing. I think Brook needs to leave Ridge alone. She looks so desperate.😏
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
As Shauna said he's like James Bond without the violence. Ridge has more charisma then all the James

Bonds put together! imo

I think Ridge is ready to put Brooke and her obsession with Bill in his rear view mirror forever!

She is insensitive and takes Ridge for granted to invite Bill into her mansion again!

Shauna and Ridge have amazing chemistry! Caroline who?LOL 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
I enjoyed seeing Ridge in Dubai punching Billy again!

Maybe TPTB are planning just that...  epic past episodes placed between the last shows before the lock

down. I like it!

Stay safe everyone!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
 I hope TK does the intro too !

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
I enjoyed the 'behind the scenes' segment but I was looking forward to the continuation of the Dubai

story line. Katie desperately hoping that Ridge,who suffered brain trauma from that horrific dive

orchestrated  by Billy,still remembered their blossoming romance and then Ridge confirmed he did by

reciting their special sonnet and sealing it with a kiss![cuddle]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Steffy's wedding was lovely because  RIDGE was there!

More of Ridge 2013 !!!!  Usually 13 is associated with unlucky but not when the said numerals are the

last two of the year Ridge returned from Paris...reinvented,invigorated and sexier than ever! 

Be safe everyone [wavey1]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
The fashion show episodes are always exciting. On that theme,Ridge and Caroline's creations was an

iconic one and I hope they show it soon! 

Stay safe everyone!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #118 
Thanks, Bluegaze. I hope everybody is continuing to stay safe. Sorry I just haven't felt much like posting for awhile.

Of all days to have laptop issues, it would be this one, I but I managed to clip today's B&B outro so I'll just post it here.

TK B&B Intro/Outro 05/18/20

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
TK was in the house![yippee][yippee][yippee]

Thanks Kathy!

I hope all are well ...we are all in this together. Here in Quebec,Canada we say..

[wave]

"Ca va bien aller"... with a rainbow over the words but I didn't find a rainbow emoji 😉

Stay safe everyone!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
It was a nice surprise on this rainy day seeing TK doing the intro!  Hi Kathy - wondered if you guys were around.  I'm hearing online that production might resume in June.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Kathy, thanks for posting the intro.  

I can't say I miss B&B, but I sure do miss seeing TK.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #122 
Good news, ladies, and whoever missed it, I was able to get the Intro for today's show after all, so I added it to the Outro.

Only TK could make Brooke's history sound sweepingly romantic, LOL.

I hope they rethink June! C'mon, B&B, re-air the Ridge/Katie and Ridge/Caroline arcs! Geez, re-air the Ridge/Quinn one. You're sitting on a goldmine -- why not take advantage of it and keep giving the actors a break during this nerve-wracking time?!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Thank you so much! I didn’t watch yesterday so I missed it but you really made my day by posting it!
He looks great 💕 and I’m so happy he got to introduce an episode, finally!
I hope everyone is okay during this confusing times. Stay safe everyone 😘
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Good news, ladies, and whoever missed it, I was able to get the Intro for today's show after all, so I added it to the Outro.

Only TK could make Brooke's history sound sweepingly romantic, LOL.

I hope they rethink June! C'mon, B&B, re-air the Ridge/Katie and Ridge/Caroline arcs! Geez, re-air the Ridge/Quinn one. You're sitting on a goldmine -- why not take advantage of it and keep giving the actors a break during this nerve-wracking time?!

Thanks for posting that intro/outro. Good to hear from him and you.
Wouldn't it be great to revisit all those arcs you mentioned? I would be there for sure. The order of things in Australia has been different than in the US, but there have not been nearly enough Ridge/TK scenes. One episode was Ridge and Caroline after their wedding ceremony- at that fabulous house and on the beach afterwards. Just lovely.

I hope everyone is well and safe. Way too much cooking and eating for me while at home!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
I can't wait to see the budding romance between Ridge and Shauna. Ridge tranforms unseemly joining

of hearts into a mezmerizing romance like no other!

ITA, June is a bit early and travelling across the country is added risk, imo. In the meantime watching

Ridge and Katie romance will be wonderful.  Caroline and him also FANTASTICO!

stay safe everyone[wavey1]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I saw Thorsten's Sliders episode today on the Comet tv channel.  Hope some of you caught it, too.  He was so young!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #127 
Thanks for pointing me to the walk down memory lane, Sharon! I still remember how excited I was to see that show after TK left OLTL. (Another guest star on that episode, Valerie Pettiford, had also once been on OLTL.)

At last, the end of the Brooke week. They saved the best for last -- TK's Ridge. Still wishing B&B would show a TK/Ridge retrospective! The Fred Willard tribute was touching. I've had a soft spot for him ever since he was on Fernwood 2night in 1977 (gulp).

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.