Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Funny you had the same idea about the 'romance novel' I did!  A trashy romance novel, frankly.  And yes she is definitely channeling Scarlett 'sitting there like a spider' - kind of takes the unexpectedness out of the whole thing for me.  She needs to dial it back a notch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Ridge wants and needs a break from Brookerama! Yes, his son is trouble but so is hers and she makes

excuses for him! How quickly she forgets that Ricky shot blindly into the office where Ridge was!

As Ridge says Shauna came at the right time in his life. She is funny,silly and beautiful without 

expectations or ultimatums!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Here ya go!

Eric: We built our whole family on the assumption that you and Brooke would always be you and Brooke

I'm sorry, what? Does Eric watch this show? Seriously, that statement pissed me off. It put a shit ton of responsibility onto Ridge that isn't his to bear. He can't stay married to any woman because it will upset the family applecart if he wants a divorce. GMAB!

But more than that I was irked that not once did Eric ask what Brooke did to make Ridge decide that the marriage was kaput for real. I mean, what would he say if he knew Brooke thought Thomas was dead but didn't tell Ridge? But as bad as that was, I think the worst thing of all is that Thomas played dead without knowing whether Hope would tell Douglas he was dead. For all he knew she would inform Douglas he was now bio-parentless. So I want to see Ridge disown Thomas a whole lot more than I want to see him divorce Brooke, if I had to choose.

Oh, and P.S. - yes, to your question from last week, sorry I missed it!

Thanks for the clip and the answer my question Christy. 
While there is a tendency to reinvent their history and back story (queue eye roll), I still enjoy their interactions. 
Re Thomas and his disregard for Douglas, it is always about Thomas, no-one else. Horrible soapy human. 
I think Brooke deserves the break-up, and a little detour to the side with Shauna, could be just the extra medicine she deserves. It also makes Ridge smile, which can only be a good thing right?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #54 
I kind of like Shauna now she is fun like Quinn I didn't really like her in the beginning because what Flo did and she want along with the secret about Beth I think it was very cruel of Shauna to do that. She wanted Flo to have every thing but soon enough every thing blow up in Flo's face ones the truth came out about Beth. I do think it's a bit similar story Ridge all so didn't like Quinn and he wanted her out of the family then they become close then ever and could not keep a way from each other. Ridge loves bad Girls it keeps him on his toes. May be Brook is not the woman for him. The other woman that made Ridge smile was Caroline and the love they shared she was his world
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Originally Posted by Christy

Here ya go!

Eric: We built our whole family on the assumption that you and Brooke would always be you and Brooke

I'm sorry, what? Does Eric watch this show? Seriously, that statement pissed me off. It put a shit ton of responsibility onto Ridge that isn't his to bear. He can't stay married to any woman because it will upset the family applecart if he wants a divorce. GMAB!

imo...Eric wants Brooke with Ridge because that way Eric will not be tempted to make a play for

her...they do have two children together!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Funny you had the same idea about the 'romance novel' I did!  A trashy romance novel, frankly.  And yes she is definitely channeling Scarlett 'sitting there like a spider' - kind of takes the unexpectedness out of the whole thing for me.  She needs to dial it back a notch.

And it doesn't help that Quinn of all people is egging Shauna on. Quinn needs to nurture her own marriage to her sugar daddy, not try to interfere with her own ex-fantasy object's marriage. Not saying the Ridge-Quinn attraction wasn't mutual, because it was, but it was certainly adult. And Ridge's discussion with Brooke today was adult too -- at least on his end. Mature, reasonable, forgiving, and taking equal responsibility. But Brooke is determined to be vindictive over Shauna. While Shauna... well, I rarely tell anyone to get a life, it's just too trite and easy -- but Shauna... get a life!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
And a job.   What is she living on?
1catlover3

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I don't understand what it is that she does. She issues orders like she run the place.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
today's bonus clip

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Why didn't they show this with Ridge and Steffy instead having Thomas go on and on with Hope.
The women on this show have so little dialog in comparison to the men. I remember when Bill was trying to convince Brooke to be with him and all she did was stare at him.
Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
today's bonus clip

That is so sad.

Thanks for posting it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Here is yesterday's bonus scene for those who can't view it!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Thank you Christy for the bonus clip!
Happy weekend to all!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 
I thought the bonus scene from Tuesday was a good Ridge scene... loved the shots of pensive, contemplative Ridge...just talking with Eric/Quinn (Charlie doesn't count) and no Brooke or Shauna... happy new year!

(HERE)

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Hi every one and Happy new Year the bounce scene
doesn't work it was on all ready. I don't see a Shauna and Ridge hook up. Ridge wants his marriage back with Brook. I don't really know how this is going to work out that Thomas is still playing every one. Ridge &Quinn are so far a way from each other what a sham.😏
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Hi every one and Happy new Year the bounce scene
doesn't work it was on all ready. I don't see a Shauna and Ridge hook up. Ridge wants his marriage back with Brook. I don't really know how this is going to work out that Thomas is still playing every one. Ridge &Quinn are so far a way from each other what a sham.😏
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 

Here is yesterday's bonus scene for those who can't view it!

You are very thoughtful Christy,thanks so much! Every TK scene is precious and compelling!

Happy New year with lots of health and happiness to you and everyone![toast]

1catlover3

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Thank you for posting the video. He is absolutely gorgeous.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Ridge is SOOOOOO FINE! Too bad his son is NOT!!!!!! Ridge has had so much heartbreak because of 

that son.Thomas needs to be unmasked and hopefully by Ridge!

Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 
I so hope so that Ridge will find out that his son is not well I loved seeing Ridge play around with Kelly Steffy still could not believe her brother. Ridge thinks that Thomas is moving on with Zoe. Let's end this story some how.☺
Tullas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #71 
I so hope so that Ridge will find out that his son is not well I loved seeing Ridge play around with Kelly Steffy still could not believe her brother. Ridge thinks that Thomas is moving on with Zoe. Let's end this story some how.☺
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 

Uhhh….Bob Hope??? Really? A name with Hope in it? Can’t anything ever be free of her?  (May I suggest a real NYE movie, Bachelor Mother with Ginger Rogers and David Niven.)  So Ridge was spending NYE with his daughter and granddaughter, which would have been my first choice for him so yay, but then Thomas just had to show up and make it his usual horror movie.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Go Quinn!!!!  I never wanted Ridge with Brooke.   I wish he would move on.  
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quinn was spot on! She is the best person to take Brooke down memory lane. Ridge and Eric are

emotionally attached to her because she bore them children so Quinn will remind her that she is as

manipulative as Thomas. Stephanie couldn't stand her and only made up with her because she was

dying.

Who does Brooke think she is...demanding Eric to get rid of his wife??!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #75 
This show has turned into... The Housewives of B&B. Ugh! I hate seeing women act like this, it's so unnecessary and just downright revolting to me. And WTF Eric? I'll give Quinn a pass if she slugs him next for scolding her like he's her daddy instead of listening to her like she's his wife. And hey Eric, you old hypocrite, if you care so much about violence why'd you marry Quinn in the first place, huh? But Brooke wins the hypocrite sweepstakes for accusing Quinn of trying to destroy her marriage (which Brooke already walked out of) while she demands that Quinn's husband dump her, and for having slugged Shauna at least twice herself while acting like such an innocent little angel. Puhleeeeze.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Of course Brooke had to bring up the children that she and Eric share...that was her plan from the

beginning so she would be connected to the Forresters forever!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #77 
What Christy said.
Slapping is so demeaning to the slapper and the slappee.
Brooke's reactions to life seem to be irrational at the moment.
But I guess it is dramatic, and a change in storyline, and a focus on some other characters is welcomed.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Finally a glimpse of the man...and he is as always soooooooooooooooo FINE!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Finally a glimpse of the man...and he is as always soooooooooooooooo FINE!!!

AMEN!!!!  A sight for sore eyes.

(But Steffy's dress?!?!? Is FC doing a Downton Abbey line?? Not that I wouldn't love it, LOL.)

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Talking about Steffy...Jacqueline is looking mighty fine post baby...you go girl! Inspires yours truly to

get off my couch and exercise!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Nothing brightens up a cloudy,snowy February day in Montreal like Ridge kissing!!!Please more![cuddle]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 

Valentine's message

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Thanks Sharon.
mmmm chocolate.
Here's to more TK scenes this week. Not looking positive though[dunno] 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.