Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I suppose Steffy and Eric go by the motto...keep friends close but enemies closer!

It was a business decision. Thomas is a disgrace!

Ridge was holding his fire because he loves his son more than that twit deserves!

Ridge is AMAZING!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
twit is going to compete with Ridge...HA! Bring it on Thomas!

This guy was sketching Caroline and sleeping with interns during working hours last

year...he doesn't have the work ethic or talent of Ridge.    

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #53 
I hate seeing Ridge having to grovel before his disgusting ungrateful son: "I love you.  You're my son.  I want you to be happy." - when Thomas doesn't give a flying flip about Ridge or the rest of the family.  Hell, he didn't even bother to tell them he's partnering up with Sally to be "the hottest design team in LA" and not coming back to FC. I so want Thomas to fall flat on his smug, arrogant face and how can he not with a partner like Sally, unless he does all the designing.  I would be so happy if what Sally "loves" about Thomas is his name and his money and once she's used him all she can, she tosses him aside.  I know it won't happen and Thomas will once again come out on top, but I would love to see him crash and burn - having disliked the character from the first moment I saw him on screen.  I wish Ridge would just wash his hands of this useless, back-stabbing "son"; he's so not worth it.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I hate seeing Ridge having to grovel before his disgusting ungrateful son: "I love you.  You're my son.  I want you to be happy." - when Thomas doesn't give a flying flip about Ridge or the rest of the family.  Hell, he didn't even bother to tell them he's partnering up with Sally to be "the hottest design team in LA" and not coming back to FC. I so want Thomas to fall flat on his smug, arrogant face and how can he not with a partner like Sally, unless he does all the designing.  I would be so happy if what Sally "loves" about Thomas is his name and his money and once she's used him all she can, she tosses him aside.  I know it won't happen and Thomas will once again come out on top, but I would love to see him crash and burn - having disliked the character from the first moment I saw him on screen.  I wish Ridge would just wash his hands of this useless, back-stabbing "son"; he's so not worth it.

Amen! But it makes Ridge the bigger man and I think Ridge firing Thomas actually turned out to be redundant. I mean, Thomas had already chosen Spectra no matter how much they all want him back. But I’m still glad Ridge did it and I liked the calm, cool way he told Thomas he wanted him back. But I hate that Thomas is now going to be an even bigger PITA than ever. It's beyond hypocritical how Thomas is playing peacemaker between Sally and Coco - he loves a woman who betrayed her own sister, while thinking Ridge is so awful for firing him when he betrayed his family.

Why doesn’t Quinn just let Katie’s designs tank publicly if they’re that bad? That would be one way to get rid of her. I know nothing about designing jewelry, but of all the things that don’t make sense about Katie, her becoming an insta designer is way up there. It’s hard to believe that Eric takes the jewelry line seriously when he gives somebody with zero design experience a job as a designer! I also think it makes no sense for Katie to threaten Quinn when Katie got her job via blackmail. But I have two words after watching the end of yesterday’s show…Proceed, Katie.

After trying to placate Katie, Quinn goes to Ridge’s house??? Uh…wut???  Yeah, that’ll allay suspicion.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
Now that she knows Ridge is living in Eric's guest house, will Katie rig it with a hidden camera to try to catch Ridge and Quinn in the act? But even if she did/does, would she ever give up such potent evidence to Eric if it means potentially losing her own jewelry line? Seems unlikely, which means Eric would have to accidentally find it. Ridge and Quinn wouldn't be the only ones who'd have to explain that -- Katie would too.

Anyway, listening to Eric the Oblivious continuing to sing Disloyal Quinn's praises to Katie the Secret Blackmailer at the same time Quinn was hate kissing Ridge was unexpectedly entertaining! I'm fanning myself after that kiss. Just wish it weren't with Quinn, but oh well. I still loathe her but I can't feel sympathy for Eric either -- and Katie has turned into someone with no room to talk about Quinn, no matter what she does from here on out.

Loved Ridge's idea of giving Katie her own jewelry line, especially if it turned out to be an abysmal failure.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Well I guess I'm in the shallow end here - I thought that kiss was scorching!  I unabashedly wait on pins & needles for more!  Sorry it has to be Quinn but I'm over being mad at her - at least for now.  At the moment she's pretty much his only ally & that speaks to my heart.  I'll take the kiss as my belated birthday gift since I didn't get one from Thorsten myself.   [sofa]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Ridge NEVER fails to raise my temperature! HOTT! HOTT

Have the happiest Birthday, Sharon and many more!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Ugh I can't stand Eric or Thomas.    Such [moon] es.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Aww... belated happy birthday, Sharon! I'd say that kiss was worth waiting for, LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
It was!!  A milestone bday - 70!     [jawdrop]    Still wrapping my head around that number.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Belated happy birthday, Sharon!  Hope you had a good one.

No denying that TK and RS work well together and are fire together on screen.  I just wish the storyline was different.  How long are they going to push this "I despise you, I love my husband, let's make out" angle?  The fact that they aren't able to stay away from each other even with so much at stake for them makes *me* think there has to be more to it than we are being given by writers.   

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Maybe it will turn out that Ridge and Quinn did more than kiss in San Francisco.  They might as well have, for the way Ridge is being condemned by Katie, Ivy and Brooke - of all people, the original "father's wife that he was (more than) kissing".  No matter, once it all come out Ridge will once again be roasted on a spit.  And that really pisses me off, because the same people that will be firing up the torches are the same ones who didn't bat an eye when Thomas knocked up Ridge's wife.  Where was all the moral outrage then?  Instead, Ridge again got their disgust for keeping Thomas' son from him.  It seems now, he was in the right to do that, since Thomas doesn't give a flip about the kid now that Sally's his latest toy.  Grrr.

OK.  Rant's over.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
No matter, once it all come out Ridge will once again be roasted on a spit. 

That is about the only thing I'm sure of!

Quote:
And that really pisses me off, because the same people that will be firing up the torches are the same ones who didn't bat an eye when Thomas knocked up Ridge's wife.  Where was all the moral outrage then?  Instead, Ridge again got their disgust for keeping Thomas' son from him.  It seems now, he was in the right to do that, since Thomas doesn't give a flip about the kid now that Sally's his latest toy.  Grrr.

SING IT!!!  PREACH!!!  SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!

OK.  Rant's over.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.