Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Katie's power trip just doesn't make any sense. She's shown her ass, I'm tired of looking at it, and that's about all I got for today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ridge is going to fight for Brooke's love...how lucky can one woman be?

She has Ridge's heart in her hands...please be gentle Brooke!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Ridge’s comment to Eric at the start of the show – sometimes you do things and there’s a price to be paid – could have applied to almost everyone on the show today (except maybe the kid delivering paperwork, which is not what I think of when I hear “youth program,” WTF?).

Anyway, this being B&B I’m sure Ridge himself is the only one who will pay it when the truth about him and Quinn comes out, however it does, even though a whole bunch of other people could inform Eric at any time, but…I found the look on Katie’s face odd when they all agreed not to. It was almost as if she were thinking of how she could set them up somehow to make Eric find out independently. But why she inserted herself into this situation – when she is on great terms with her own cheater ex and could work with him – is the mystery. I loved the way Ridge told her off for all the good it’ll do.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
It is absolutely heartbreaking watching Ridge fight for Brooke. How many times does he have to ask, no beg for forgiveness?
She should be the one on her knees begging Ridge for forgiveness and to take her back after running back so fast to Bill.
Note to Ridge: Brooke is not worth fighting for...where is Kendall Hart Slater when you need her?
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Anyway, this being B&B I’m sure Ridge himself is the only one who will pay it when the truth about him and Quinn comes out..

I bet you are right.  Ridge will be the only one who pays and pays and pays!

Quote:
I loved the way Ridge told her off for all the good it’ll do.

He seemed to be as sick of Katie and her crap as we are!  She is such a hot mess right now.  I just can't figure out what it is she wants other than to be a royal bitch. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
In Australia, the episode where Bill gave Brooke his sword necklace on the rooftop has just aired.
In my opinion, in these scenes, Brooke is way more unfaithful to Ridge, than Ridge has been unfaithful to Brooke. She is looking at Bill with real love and longing, whereas Ridge and Quinn (so far) are just toying with each other cat and mouse style. 
The fact that she can later accuse Ridge of being disloyal is just so hypocritical.
Pot, kettle, black.
That is all from me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
 I think Ridge will be the one to tell Eric because when he approached Eric

about proving that Quinn was not good for him , Eric told him, go ahead and find

proof! Ridge will take full responsibility and resign, he will beat Eric to it because that

is what Eric always does...remove Ridge from the Ceo.chair  but that way Ridge

will finally put a stop to Katie's insufferable behaviour!

Eric should be grateful that Ridge has, contrary to what nutty Katie says.. A LOT of

self control because with just one kiss, Ridge leaves any woman breathless and

wanting SO MUCH more!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
It's a good thing I watched B&B at Christy's today. Because it was almost her TV that got the remote thrown at it. Just too much of Bill's smarminess on display in too many scenes for my mental health! How can his sons stand being around him? How can Jared, who exhibits glimmers of decency, stand working for this ever-over-compensating creep?

But nothing demonstrates what an insecure, hypocritical blowhard Bill really is like a face-off between Bill and Ridge does. Bill blustering at Ridge in his usual unoriginal, non-witty, rancid hot-air way (made even worse by the presence of Brooke to witness what Bill considers his dominating top-dog brilliance) is always stomach-turning but it especially disgusted me today. Is that what you really want to marry, Brooke? Somebody who behaves like Bill? Ridge keeping his cool as usual in the face of Bill's petty, impotent insults threw the unflattering to Bill contrast between them into sharp relief.

How I wish Jared would ditch Spencer and go to work for FC. Or at least tell Bill to go fuck himself and quit Spencer. I think Jared has potential as a confidant for Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
There he (Bill) goes again...the man who begged, pleaded, harrassed and swore he'd wait for Brooke forever taking ridiculous shots at Ridge for not yet giving up on the woman.  I really wish Ridge would move on but that doesn't make Bill any less of a loser in my eyes. 

Ok Brooke, go ahead...answer Ridge's question! 

I've seen alot of silly things over the years but that last scene between Thomas & Sally...the MUSIC...bwahahahaha!  That's the kind of crap that gives soaps a bad name.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 

I’ve been wondering this for years and I think it’s about time I got an answer. Why does Bill consider dressmaking, skirt-hemming, etc., an insult? Why, Bill? It’s not as if you yourself don’t, ya know, make money, off of Ridge’s dressmaking activities. So at the very least this just proves what a hypocrite you are. But I really want to know why you use it as an insult. Regardless of what Bill uses to insult Ridge, Ridge never shows the slightest reaction, which I love – and makes Bill look even more pathetic -- but I would actually love it if Ridge turned around and asked him just that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I've seen alot of silly things over the years but that last scene between Thomas & Sally...the MUSIC...bwahahahaha!  That's the kind of crap that gives soaps a bad name.

OMG I know - it was like a parody! Brace yourself for tons of flashbacks!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
I was glad Ridge just walked away. Bill didn't need any help in making a fool of himself today. This time in addition to neighing, Bill actually took it a step further and hoofed the ground!!! Yeah, I used to do all that too - when I was 9 and horse crazy. Watching a grown man pretend to be a horse is pretty bizarre, but there must be a reddit forum for it.

Why is Bill using his "empire" to badmouth Sally's designs because he wants her building an ethics violation, but him owning part of FC isn't? To me they both are, since he covers FC too. And how could Brooke just sit there like a bump on a log while Bill in effect said he was going to make a man of RJ? But the most egregious hypocrisy was the way Bill praised himself for his faithfulness to one woman. GMAFB!!!! Brooke is truly brain dead.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I sort of wish Ridge had been there to witness Bill's horse imitation.  I'm sure TK's expression would have been priceless.  And maybe Ridge would look at Brooke and wonder  "This is what she thinks is cute/funny/sexy?"  And finally be over this wench.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Can you, Logan? Can you look at me and tell me that there's no place in your heart for me? Ever again?

Didn't that heartfelt line say it all? And TK's quiet but direct delivery of it was just perfect. Ridge doesn't need props like neck-dicks or stallion-imitation schtick to connect with Brooke. He keeps it simple and human. Even though Ridge had less than a minute of air-time today, he resonated throughout the show for me!

From the sublime to the ridiculous... Bill, I watched the Kentucky Derby the other day, and it's an insult to any of those incredibly beautiful, swift, responsive creatures for you to pretend to be one even in jest. And you obviously aren't joking! Gag.

I am so glad Jared 'fessed up to Liam and I am so looking forward to Bill's manly tower of dreams crumbling before he can, er, erect it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I sort of wish Ridge had been there to witness Bill's horse imitation.  I'm sure TK's expression would have been priceless.  And maybe Ridge would look at Brooke and wonder  "This is what she thinks is cute/funny/sexy?"  And finally be over this wench.

HOWLING!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
From the sublime to the ridiculous... Bill, I watched the Kentucky Derby the other day, and it's an insult to any of those incredibly beautiful, swift, responsive creatures for you to pretend to be one even in jest. And you obviously aren't joking! Gag.

A-freakin-men!!   All I got.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
B&B have finally granted our request of continuing a scene from one episode to the

next.. I didn't expect to see Ridge and THAT pair still in the restaurant.

I was sad for Ridge because Brooke's  answer was not what he was hoping for but

imo it was the BEST answer ever!

That marriage can't come soon enough because without a doubt once Ridge moves

on, she will be all over him and then Ridge will be the one to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I choked on my Diet Coke when Bill said he'd teach RJ how to be committed to one woman. LMAO! Of all the stupid, hypocritical nonsense he's spewed over the years, this ranks right up there. Hello? Remember Katie? Just as pathetic was Brooke listening to this idiocy with an adoring smile plastered on her face!

I noticed Brooke didn't really answer Ridges question. What a shame! Had she told him he wasn't in her heart, he would have moved on as he promised. Her non answer means Ridge is going to continue to pursue her and my head just exploded a little at that thought! ;-)

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Well when Bill's around, one does need hip boots.   [sick]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
If Ridge continues to pursue Brooke it has to be because of horseface's remark about

teaching RJ to commit to one woman but RJ has to be eighteen years old,given his

hiring responsibilities so he can have his own place and not live with mommy and soon

to be stepdad .. .actually he can live with his dad!

Ridge, Brooke is not worthy of you! You kissed Quinn,she sleeps with horseface...please

get as far away as possible from that slut...pronto!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Y  Y  Y !  do those briefings have to be during Ridge time? That's all I got!LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
:::Fans self:::

Ridge's rage was a thing of beauty!

Now that is how a man rages! Bill? Pfft, he's a pissy little spitting passing raincloud that barely dots your glasses. Ridge is the dark thunderclouds, the deafening lightning against them, and sideways rain that make you head for the basement!

Thomas had it coming big time -- and I know I'm not the only who was flashing back to Thomas being instrumental in ruining Ridge's relationship with Caroline. Ruined it, then shook it off and never looked back. Out with the old love, in with the new! Now that she's seen him in full rage mode -- I want Sally to fall in love with Ridge.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 

WTF – why did Zende say he couldn’t believe that just happened? What happened - why didn’t they show Ridge talking to Zende? That really pissed me off. Especially as it looks as if Ridge might want to trade in Thomas.

Tattletale, tattletale, hanging from a bull’s tail…sometimes my mother’s strange scolding little ditty from my distant childhood comes roaring back, and Bill was just so childish! He couldn’t wait to run and tattle on Thomas to Ridge – that’s what it came across as – as if Ridge wouldn’t have found out on his own. Bill running to Ridge made him look even stupider than usual.

But I’ve been waiting a long time for Ridge to go off on Thomass…any reason is fine by me. I’m sure it didn’t help that Ridge did find out from Bill.

Question for the ages. Who’s bigger asshole -- PretzelPants or NeckDick?

And can I trade the Ridge/Bill scene for the Ridge/Zende scene…

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Yes! Yes! ... a Sally and Ridge love affair....close the final chapter on bRIDGE and seal

the book!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

But I’ve been waiting a long time for Ridge to go off on Thomass…any reason is fine by me. I’m sure it didn’t help that Ridge did find out from Bill.

Ridge was on fire!  Thomas deserved that and way more.

Quote:
Question for the ages. Who’s bigger asshole -- PretzelPants or NeckDick?
  It's a tough one, but I pick Sockless PretzelPants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegaze
a Sally and Ridge love affair....

Ridge should steal Sally away and knock her up.  See how Thomass likes it.  Oh wait, Ridge is "sterile".  Nevermind.  I'd hate to see him with Sally anyway.  She has no class.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Well I know I have trouble hearing a lot but I could've sworn $Bill said, Capt Pencil-Pants!  In reference to the skinny Peewee Herman suits/pants he wears, but I guess not.  Anyway - IA Ridge was on fiyah & it was a thing of beauty!  $Bill is so classless.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 

WTF – why did Zende say he couldn’t believe that just happened? What happened - why didn’t they show Ridge talking to Zende? That really pissed me off. Especially as it looks as if Ridge might want to trade in Thomas.

I agree!  Thought my tv skipped the part with Ridge's discussion with Zende!  And to make it worse, the "bonus scene" for today is Zende discussing his design dream with -
Nicole, RJ, and Coco! (z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 

Ridge picked up where he left off yesterday and TK was so great – Ridge's anger, genuine puzzlement, and hurt, but mostly righteous anger, at Thomas's ridiculous betrayal. (I especially loved when Ridge called Thomas a spoiled brat.) Thomas destroyed Ridge’s relationship with Caroline just for the hell of it, now Thomas is with the girl who almost destroyed Ridge’s family business. And yet Ridge showed restraint, too, trying to make him understand exactly what he'd done. Thomas and Zende remind me sooo much of each other, now Ridge has two entitled whiners to deal with.

I don’t understand the show’s fixation on Sally or why I should feel sorry for her. Or even if I did feel sorry for her why I should see Steffy and Ridge as the bad guys. She’s a thief who didn’t just take money from them, but their creative work. And why should FC have to make up to her what Bill Spensher did to her? That seems to be her attitude. Then it feels as if Thomas believes she’s just a great way to stick it to Ridge and around and around it goes – and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but WTF happened with the Quinn/Katie storyline?? Ridge admits he makes mistakes, well, I want to see him make them – not Thomas!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
I love it when a scene rings true on a fundamentally human level despite the situational drama, and that's how the Ridge/Thomas scenes hit me today. I mean seriously -- what about Ridge having every right to be furious about your throwing your family and your family company (and his hard work in particular) under the bus for the sake of propping a thieving, spying woman you've only know for a few months don't you get, Thomas?

Thomas: Does it not mean anything to you that I love that woman?

Ridge: You love her now. OK. Wow. I gotta tell you, man, I don't... I can't do this.

Ridge has every right to feel betrayed to his soul -- especially after stepping back so Thomas could be the one to be a father to and raise Douglas with Caroline, the woman Ridge loved. How long did it take Thomas to kick them to the curb? Not very -- and now after sacrificing his own happiness for what Thomas so glibly threw away, Ridge is supposed to understand, accept, and approve of Sally now being the love of Thomas' life? Really, Thomas? How much room do you think there is in Ridge's heart for more stab wounds?!

But Ridge was a hell of a lot more restrained with his idiot son than I would have been, and I loved how TK played the angry and hurt father -- he was furious, but he wasn't a tyrant. I saw unspoken context re Caroline, and I loved how Ridge stopped himself from going there and focused on the current situation. When Thomas just didn't get it (he really is a spoiled -- spoiled by his own egotism! -- and very unappreciative -- brat), he himself in the end gave Ridge no choice but to give him the boot from FC.  I also thought Peirson Fode did a good job as the clueless son.

Sally's trying to weasel herself into Steffy's good graces at the same time Ridge was trying to talk sense to Thomas just reinforced that she has not demonstrated any reason why Thomas should put her welfare before that of his own heritage. But Thomas has made his choice -- so Ridge has made his.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Ditto your entire post, Kathy!!  Bravo TK - Emmy reel!  That was a captivating, intense performance on every level - awesome!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Caroline and Thomas didn't work out because Caroline didn't want him ..how could she be with TOOTall

after being loved and caressed by the great Ridge Forrester!! That is as should be!

The cat is out of the bag..Thomas admits the reason behind his sabotage,"overlooking him" listen

bucko..we couldn't overlook if we were atop of neck dick's "Brooke Tower"!  LOL

Talking about ladies without class...Brooke to PIG.."you wrote the bogus review" and then continues smooching with him...Brooke is a classic!

Tommy is a jealous creep,even jealous of Ridge and Eric's relationship...this guy is relentless! Whatever

Ridge may or may not do, is never enough for this guy...he has issues! Ridge said Tommy needs time off to reflect on his behaviour and I would add.. seek counselling!

I really think, Sally falling  in love with Ridge storyline, would be exceptional.. Sally pursuing him and

Ridge rejecting her advances and Thomas trying to gain back her love...it's a losing battle

tommy...Ridge is so sexy even when he's not interested in the woman because he's FANTASTICO!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 

Yayy! Finally got a break from the Spectra crap today! Loved RJ’s “tacky ring” comment, sometimes he really is a chip off the old block.

How many more times must Ridge grovel to buttinsky Katie? Gawd, he needs a friend to talk to.

Brooke’s marrying the man who tried to kill Ridge a few years ago and beat the shit out of him and she claims Ridge has a dark side?! And $Pig talking about Ridge’s big secret when all he did was kiss Quinn is ridiculous. Bill is so ridiculous with the latest dick substitute he keeps in his office and the admiring way he keeps looking at it. I could have sworn he said “penis” instead of “peonies” at first.

Ridge’s proposal was so sweet, so heartfelt and sincere. But how many times must he grovel to Brooke, too? I’ve never seen her grovel to Katie over and over for what she did to her. But Ridge is the only one held to this extremely high standard on the show that nobody else is ever held to. And he’s the only one who can carry off such a romantic proposal.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Can someone explain to me why Ridge even wants Brooke?  She went from his bed to Bill's in record time.  It's disgusting.  I don't see what he sees in her.  JMO.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 

WTF is Katie’s problem? She has become quite the sanctimonious BITCH!

Ridge, dear Ridge, stop apologizing and chasing after Brooke. This is a woman who does not even bother to change her underwear between men! What on earth do you still see in her?

Ridge needs a confidant. Where is Carter? I really like those two in scenes together.

I would much rather see Ridge alone then with Brooke, Katie or Quinn for that matter. Why can’t a beautiful, confident, smart, talented, normal woman come into Ridge’s life? Instead there is the Slut from the Valley, her Bitch of a sister and his Father’s psycho wife…slim, no the worst, pickings to say the least!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Can someone explain to me why Ridge even wants Brooke? 

No. <g>

Quote:
She went from his bed to Bill's in record time.  It's disgusting.  I don't see what he sees in her.  JMO.

I don't either -- can't explain why he would want Quinn, either! I could see why Ridge was attracted to Katie, but she's in Give me a break territory for me as well as Ridge.

But damn... when Ridge was appealing to Brooke in his boyishly lovable way, I wanted her to say yes to him so bad, LOL. As much to screw Bill over as for Ridge's sake, but still!

Yup, Paloma -- just like Mars -- B&B needs women!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Like you said, Kathy, all I have to say today after that
proposal is "YES!!"  lol  [blush]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I laughed out loud when RJ said to Brooke 'forever" about wearing the same 

engagement ring.. kiddo...do you know your mom????????

ITA..the million dollar question is why Ridge is wasting beautiful words and his sexy

voice on an UNDESERVING Brooke!!!!!!!!!! It has to be about RJ.. he doesn't want

him to be stepson to stallion man! I wish Ridge had a confidante.. besides

Brooke ,so he could open his soul and say exactly that!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 

I wonder if Ridge ends up having sex with Quinn to numb himself if Brooke goes through with marrying Neck Dick. That was my big takeaway from the show today <g>. He sounded so boyishly hopeful and cautiously optimistic when he was talking to Quinn after Brooke walked out, it almost killed me!

Quinn manipulating Bill, letting him think Ridge was still in the picture to egg him on – interesting, did not see that coming. But considering she’s still having Ridge flashbacks it looked as if she had a weird unexpected chance to keep Ridge from Brooke and she took it. Dueling flashbacks, if she had seen the way Ridge looked as he had one of Brooke she’d be the one at his door. I guess she wouldn’t even need that, though.

Oh yeah, I think Brooke was an idiot to walk out on Ridge, that was just plain rude, but I also want Ridge with a new woman ASAP. That certainly ain’t Quinn, but at this point I’d take almost anything over Ridge being stuck on the Brooke/$Pig merry-go-round no matter how much he wants her.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Again I find myself wanting Brooke to ditch Bill for Ridge, not because I want to see Bridge again, but because Ridge wants it... with the added bonus of forcing Bill to add yet one more empty wedding suit to his growing collection.

Ridge wants to marry Brooke because flawed or not, he truly loves her -- while Bill really only loves himself, and today it was so obvious that Bill's strongest motive for marrying Brooke is simply to stick it to Ridge. Bill really is obsessed with Ridge! Ridge doesn't seem to give Bill much though at all unless Bill is in his face, but with all his lame attempts to diminish Ridge by referring him as the dressmaker, it's Bill who is obsessed with measuring -- he measures himself against Ridge, and is always showing  how he finds himself wanting. You're not the only one, Bill, LOL.

Brooke's the one who needed that flashback of Ridge on that stairs!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quinn wants Ridge single! She wants flirting with Ridge in the office all the while

telling him its over between them! Meanwhile she wants Eric at the mansion...as

she said she fell in love twice! She wants the best of both worlds and when one

becomes too greedy...you lose everything! That phone call was her demise...the

sleuth brothers were questioning her motive and their daddy!

B&B is fiction because NO WAY could Brooke decline Ridge's ,skip a heartbeat,

intensely, passionate proposal!!![love][love][love][love]

and a very important question..when is Ridge gonna get a mansion of his own?

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Bluegaze, re: your important question about when is Ridge going to get his own mansion...

Ridge should buy the building that houses Spectra Fashions, demolish the building and build his mansion on the land that PIG wanted to build his Spencer Tower on!!!

[rofl2]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
 That is a fantastic idea Paloma! Ridge would build an architectural masterpiece!

Again total fiction...it's not enough B&B has Ridge on this merry-go-round with

Brooke ...he also can't have a penthouse or condo and loft in every city of the

world...he IS WORLD renown, trendsetting, award winning fashion designer

extraordinaire and millionaire and he's staying at guesthouse where pRicky and

Caroline lived...really???

It is not right that he doesn't have a place that he can call his own! Why does he

have to be the one that moves in with the love interest.. with the exception of

Caroline because she was at the FC guesthouse and was packed out!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #42 

Ridge was exquisitely reflective today. Nothing makes me swoon like self-awareness, and Ridge’s speech to Quinn was so poignantly solemn that it even made me forget I wished he was giving it to anybody but Quinn. Because there is no fucking comparison between the way Ridge and Quinn sabotage themselves. But oh the irony of her getting him and being kind to him in an emotional crisis.

It was so sad when Ridge said he wanted to be alone. But so strong. Women don’t need a knight in shining armor, women need an equal.

The way Ridge and Quinn acted today is my idea of the way two normal people act in an emotional crisis. I guess Maya and Ricky forgot that Bill Shpencer deliberately tried to out her just to make a buck not too long ago. I thought Brooke looked pretty and I liked her dress, but I do usually like the way she dresses...but I'm so glad she didn't marry Ridge!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #43 

Where was Katie when Bill's sterling qualities were being enumerated by Brooke? Her cheated-upon presence would have been a good counterpoint to Brooke's praise! I do agree Brooke looked very nice. Bill looked like he was about to break into a few bars of Star Wars... nothing but star wars.... those near and far wars...

As for Ridge... what Christy said. Wonderful performance by TK creating his usual magic, continuing to transform a very flawed character in a self-aware, evolving one. I wonder how Ridge would feel if he knew that his supposed commiserator Quinn gave Bill a head's up about Brooke yesterday.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Can someone explain to me why Ridge even wants Brooke?  She went from his bed to Bill's in record time.  It's disgusting.  I don't see what he sees in her.  JMO.

[dunno]  She's treated him like dirt.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quinn touched Ridge's hair! If I were her I wouldn't wash my hand FOREVER!LOL

Thanks B&B for the wedding...Ridge will now move on to a better and deserving

woman!

Maybe a designer from their Paris office,visiting FC offices and once their eyes meet

they fall madly in love...Ridge and the French designer..manifique!

We have come to expect that  B&B script Ridge love stories a very short lifespan so

may quantity rule over longevity because Ridge always makes them

UNFORGETTABLE!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 

Why does everyone feel the need to remind me that I screwed up?

I want to know that too. It’s like a drinking game at this point.

Call me old fashioned but I don’t like the idea of giving money to somebody who stole from us

Not old fashioned. Sane. But on this show, somebody who commits a felony gets rewarded, and somebody who kisses another woman gets condemned over and over and over (when he's Ridge, that is). I couldn't believe Charlie mentioned Quinn and she wasn't even on the show!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Has any soap wedding ever gotten shorter shrift than Brooke's and Bill's? For Ridge's sake, I hope that's a harbinger of their wedded bliss. Instead of watching them honeymooning in Paris after their incredibly dinky last-minute living room wedding, we get to watch the gripping drama of Maya frantically trying to hire a nanny long distance. (I guess if I had to choose one...)

It's almost as if Maya knows leaving Lizzie with Nicole is gonna backfire, and she doesn't even know Nicole's been diagnosed with that classic soap condition, SPT Infertility. Don't worry, Nicole -- the instant you cheat on Zende (say, with RJ after his first big spat with Coco-- after yours with Zende over his newly long hours), you will find yourself knocked up! Then Zende can really feel insecure about his Forrester status

But I liked the connection between Ridge and Zende today. My sister and Tony didn't feel they had a home until you were in it. That was a really nice moment!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Steffy said that it was partly her fault that Thomas is acting out(like the child he is)!

I thought in the meeting she would give her position to him and let him try it and

maybe appreciate the responsibility and workload of being CEO. That is how I would

deal with that brat! Be CEO with ZERO experience!

PS.. Ridge once asked Caroline, how she became more beautiful by the minute... I

ask  Ridge, how do you become more handsome by the second????!!!!

Great weekend everyone and safe travels!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #49 

Wow, Steffy undermining Ridge wasn’t enough, she had to call in Eric for back up! What a load of crap! Of course Eric never misses a chance to go against Ridge. Let me ask you something, Eric – is there nothing you won’t look the other way at, if it means you can stick it to Ridge?  To ask the question is to answer it. I just felt so sorry for Ridge today as his family made it plain that there is nothing they won’t over look when it comes to Thomas. Ridge had nothing to apologize for. But his family expects him to apologize for living!

P.S. We won't be able to do the videos until next Tues. or Wed.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
Today's show -- WTF?!?!?! This is going to sound like Christy's post because we both just watched BB and had the same reaction, but I'm posting it anyway.

Ridge had every reason to fire Thomas. He also had every right to fire Thomas. So what if Thomas is a Forrester -- his bailing out of Spectra made clear just where his deepest loyalty lies. How can Ridge ever rely on Thomas again? He can't. Why isn't that good enough for Steffy?!

As Ridge's co-CEO, Steffy should have supported his decision instead of pulling the rug out from under him! Then, as expected, Eric also blessed the Spectra bailer-outer rather than support Ridge. They both made my blood boil -- Ridge took their inexplicable disses of him with a hell of a lot more equanimity that I would have. As much as I would have loved to see Ridge go off on them, though, I loved watching him holding his fire for now, despite the emotions you could tell he was feeling.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.