Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #151 
Yes, couldn't wait to get back to the scene in the Forrester's kitchen - and all they kept going to was Nicole/ Sasha...

Wish Ridge had told TTT to go GET A SHIRT ON!!  Then told him he and HIS WIFE were going to bed - and they would discuss it in the morning!
Ridge needs to sit Caroline down and have a long discussion so they are on the same page - before she makes more promises that she cannot keep!!  And yes, her innocent little side glances are becoming monotonous!  In fact, she is barely hanging on by a thread on the dead to me scale!

btw, yesterday's show - when we got ALL THE CUTE AND ADORABLE bonding time between Ridge and Douglas...  [clap] Heather Tom directed that episode! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
If ThomASS  thinks that Ridge is going to respect anything he says...he is

daydreaming again! 

RESPECT...that is laughable coming from him...tommy boy, you don't know the

meaning of the word!

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
As this unpleasantness is going on in the kitchen...I'm hoping Ridge gets a call from the head office of the clinic where the late good

doctor worked to inform him that all test results had been tampered with and that he needs to submit another sample. Please TPTB

let it be so...something, anything! ThomASS has to be stopped...he's a dark cloud that is metamorphosing into a very ugly storm!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
thanks for that info zenderella.... those were very tender scenes! Great acting and directing![clap2]

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #155 

Thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina for uploading the scenes. I wouldn’t be able to watch TK’s performance without this website so thank you again.
I’m enjoying the scenes because anything that lets TK show a range of emotions is a plus for me but I have a real issue with this storyline. Caroline was raped. This is not my opinion, this is the way the writers wrote the story. They could have easily had Thomas and Caroline get together w/o it being sexual assault but they didn’t. I’m really not sure why they didn’t. Even now when they keep insisting that Thomas didn’t take advantage of her, Caroline has repeatedly said that she doesn’t remember what happened that evening. The fact that Caroline doesn’t remember what happened under the California penal code constitutes rape. I love father son stories. I think Ridge and Thomas and Douglas and also Eric pushing each other’s buttons is great but TPTB have to back off Thomas and Caroline because it’s not the ’80’s with Luke and Laura. It is too ugly for a man to take advantage of a woman and then force her to co-parent with him.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susa
It is too ugly for a man to take advantage of a woman and then force her to co-parent with him.

Thank you! That's really it in a nutshell. And B&B is making things even more disturbing by portraying Caroline as defending Thomas' right to be part of his rape baby's life-- treating her promise to Thomas to that effect, a promise made (I thought) under duress in order to get Douglas back from him -- as more sacrosanct than her agreement with Ridge to raise Douglas solely as Ridge's.

Thomas is like the kid who murdered his parents, then demands mercy from the court because he is an orphan. Even though she was totally his victim, Caroline is seeing Thomas as Ridge's victim, because Ridge isn't willing to sweep what happened under the rug and expects Thomas to get out of Dodge. Ridge is the only one in this dynamic who sees things the way we do.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Ridge and Douglas are just too cute, Ridge is his daddy!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.