Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
It's been a long day so what they all said ^ ^ ^ ^ ^!

PS Thomas, ever hear of Sage Newman?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I was hoping Sage wouldn't die so Sully would know his mother but Thomass...he

needs to die! LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
2 hours and 12 minutes to RIDGENESS...TK had me at every word!!!

Ridge had to be the one to tell his son that he was responsible for Douglas's

conception and Ridge also had to tell him that the circumstances were the worst

possible...a child deserves to be conceived with love and a mutual awareness that

the lovemaking may result in the said child ...NOT like that... with alcohol...Thomas's

excuse... the alcohol...NO IDIOT !! ...that should have been your reason not to

proceed...she was distraught and you give her alcohol instead of calming her down

and putting a blanket over her so she could sleep it off... but no...you get hot and

heavy under the blanket...and that my son is reprehensible!!!!There are moral

codes of conduct and you failed miserably!

Katie says that Thomas deserves ,he deserves alright!When Caroline catches up

with him and has Douglas safely in her car...she has to go real close to Thomas and

I hope she's wearing pointed shoes and give him something he's been earning for a

looooooooooooong time ...a DOUBLE kick where the sun don't shine! LOL

THORSTEN is the best...Better than the REST!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Ridge and I are on the same wavelength. In my post yesterday I said "ya think?" to Katie, and he said it to her today . That's the only tiny smile I got today, though. It was so sad watching Ridge deal with the fallout, and Katie.

Ridge was like a caged lion, waiting and pacing as his worst fears came crashing down around him. Katie's still there, why? She said Thomas did what he did because his life was changed,he just found out he had a child blah blah blah - like she's not the reason he found out. She never knows when to quit!!!! I loved Ridge telling her that none of this would have happened if not for her, I've been waiting for that.... but oh, the irony, because who else was there for him to talk to?

Yeah, Caroline told the whole world that Douglas was Ridge's. Would Thomas have rather she told the whole world that he raped her? If Caroline doesn't answer yes to his question tomorrow then basically this show is saying that if you have sex with an unconscious woman - also known as rape - then you "deserve" the resulting "perfect little boy."

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
DAMN!!!!!!  It has been one freaking infuriating episode today!  I am infuriated by Ste Myrna sounding like a voice of reason, after all that time she spent adding fuel to pRicky's fire.  I am infuriated by pRicky obsessing about Ridge, instead of focusing on the Avant family mess.  I am infuriated by Pam's runny mouth that no one bothered to stuff with a plateful of her lemon bars.  Really, did she leave out any detail?  I am infuriated by Katie STILL nosing around, having nothing else to do than to sound superior and justified in the world according to her!  And now we have to hold our breaths and wonder how long before she goes around bragging to everyone what she accomplished in one afternoon!  WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST STAY OUT OF RIDGE'S BUSINESS??????  [gaah]

As if that's not enough, I am more than infuriated, I am enraged that Caroline is still not being allowed to realize that she was RAPED that night.  I am enraged that her rapist makes it sound as if the two of them created Douglas out of love!  I want so badly for her answer tomorrow to be YES!  YES, she feels it should be the way Ridge says it should be.  She has felt that way all this time, and if she suddenly falls for her rapist's act, she may never be the same Caroline that fell in love with Ridge in my eyes [sigh] 

The only thing that keeps me watching this cruel injustice is TK's Ridge!  TK was phenomenally fabulous again, whether Ridge was pacing around the office, worried about what his rapist son will do next, whether Ridge was hitting his head on a brick wall that is Katie's unstoppable push, or whether Ridge was wanting to jump out of his skin and into his car to go fetch his baby [bowing]  [bowing]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Yeah, Caroline told the whole world that Douglas was Ridge's. Would Thomas have rather she told the whole world that he raped her? If Caroline doesn't answer yes to his question tomorrow then basically this show is saying that if you have sex with an unconscious woman - also known as rape - then you "deserve" the resulting "perfect little boy."
That's what is killing me about this whole storyline.  When Ridge shipped the rapist off to Paris, I thought the "writers" were seeing the act as rape.  But then they decided to keep PF as a cast member and Caroline stuck to calling it "misunderstanding" and "mistake".  And of course, even yesterday, Thomas brushed it off as him having no idea that Caroline had taken pills, and thus not admitting any kind of guilt about what he did that night.  And if Caroline doesn't call it rape, the whole thing is useless!

Like Sharon said a couple of days ago, if Bell & Co. want to brag about "progressive" story telling, THEY need to realize that transgender storyline is not the only thing.  They need to keep up with what is happening at college campuses all over the country, they need to watch the news about stories like Bill Cosby's, they need to talk to women's group to find out how many grown women (not just college students) get date raped!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
This one made me lose faith in humanity & made me throw up in my mouth.  It was so bad I was on the verge - still am - of giving up this show.  It is RAPE!  It is at least DATE RAPE!  Call a spade a spade!  I see a huge whitewash coming & I don't like it.  I also see lots of other stuff coming that I won't like.  I am very disappointed so far.  Poor Ridge - caged lion is a good analogy - he has no clue what to do as it seems everyone now is turning against him.  As ever - Thorsten was amazing & spot on.
Christy - this - 
Quote:
 oh, the irony, because who else was there for him to talk to? 
- there is no one - no one at all.  I guess he'll have to resort to talking to Stephanie's portrait again - until pRicky takes it down & replaces it with Maleficent again.  I guess I sound grumpy today but this isn't going the way I'd hoped - so far.  Tell me when I can watch again & not peek through my fingers.  [sofa]   Lordy - I can't not watch because of TK - what to do!?!   

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
She has felt that way all this time, and if she suddenly falls for her rapist's act, she may never be the same Caroline that fell in love with Ridge in my eyes [sigh]

Caroline said Ridge is his father. In every way that matters, he is. But honestly, even though I liked the words, when she said them, I got the sense that she was really just trying to convince herself. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
 I see a huge whitewash coming & I don't like it.  I also see lots of other stuff coming that I won't like.

Me too, Sharon. A super duper deluxe whitewash to go with making Ridge the bad guy!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Thomas ran away because he can't handle the truth!!!

He is such a manipulator and Caroline has to set him straight because unlike what he says...deep in her heart... she knows that

it was and remains the best decision for Douglas's welfare to have kept his paternity a secret! 

She has to make Thomas understand that if it's revealed that he is Douglas's father then it also has to be said that NO WAY in HELL 

she would have had sex with him if she was conscious therefore he RAPED her! It is the whole truth toomy...or do you want half

the truth ... only the part that is convenient to you? I love your father and he is the only man I want Douglas to know as his father.

Give me the respect you didn't give me the night he was conceived and accept my decision!

Toomy boy can't have his cake and eat it too!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thomas ran away because he can't handle the truth!!!

He is such a manipulator and Caroline has to set him straight because unlike what he says...deep in her heart... she knows that

it was and remains the best decision for Douglas's welfare to have kept his paternity a secret! 

She has to make Thomas understand that if it's revealed that he is Douglas's father then it also has to be said that NO WAY in HELL 

she would have had sex with him if she was conscious therefore he RAPED her! It is the whole truth toomy...or do you want half

the truth ... only the part that is convenient to you? I love your father and he is the only man I want Douglas to know as his father.

Give me the respect you didn't give me the night he was conceived and accept my decision!

Toomy boy can't have his cake and eat it too!!

AMEN! Ugh I get so angry at this storyline!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Thorsten has been absolutely amazing!!!!

The vile twisted irresponsible crap the show is spewing on the other hand is not. I'm thankful that at least Ridge is calling it as it was but unfortunately I think writers intent is to make him appear as the "irrational" one. I really have no hope that when all find out the truth of Douglas' paternity, anyone will be seeing things Ridge's way. Nah, I'm sure we will have more of the same...Ridge talked about as the villain and the rapist as the poor victim! Look at Caroline...apologizing to her rapist and Katie singing Thomas' praises and arguing that the rapist deserves to know he has a son. If the Caroline and Katie don't think Thomas did anything wrong other than "he made a mistake"...then Ridge and those of us who see what Thomas did as rape...well, we are fucked! Wait til the other hypocrites start slinging insults Ridge's way for actually taking offense at what was done to Caroline. I honestly don't know how I'll be able to watch. It's PAINFUL and I'm disgusted and outraged at how that night is being portrayed after the fact. The writers should not have added the pills and they shouldn't have shown Caroline to be half comatose and unable to remember anything IF they were planning on whitewashing the rape aspect of this story.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
because we're all outraged with the apparent decision of TPTB that Thomas not face

criminal charges with Caroline incredulously apologises to him..as she did that...I went

WHAT!!!!!!

Thomas's revolting justification...him to Ridge...you broke Caroline's heart...blaming

Ridge for this outcome! That too tall dude is getting on my last nerve...while he was

describing his 'connection' with Douglas (that word should be exclusive

for CaRIDGE !)...

I felt nothing for him.. only disgust!

Douglas has to be Ridge's son if this story has a somewhat happy ending...Ridge's

anguish ,knowing his son raped the love of his life and neither want to admit it...it is

heartbreaking!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Thorsten has been absolutely amazing!!!!

The vile twisted irresponsible crap the show is spewing on the other hand is not. I'm thankful that at least Ridge is calling it as it was but unfortunately I think writers intent is to make him appear as the "irrational" one. I really have no hope that when all find out the truth of Douglas' paternity, anyone will be seeing things Ridge's way. Nah, I'm sure we will have more of the same...Ridge talked about as the villain and the rapist as the poor victim! Look at Caroline...apologizing to her rapist and Katie singing Thomas' praises and arguing that the rapist deserves to know he has a son. If the Caroline and Katie don't think Thomas did anything wrong other than "he made a mistake"...then Ridge and those of us who see what Thomas did as rape...well, we are fucked! Wait til the other hypocrites start slinging insults Ridge's way for actually taking offense at what was done to Caroline. I honestly don't know how I'll be able to watch. It's PAINFUL and I'm disgusted and outraged at how that night is being portrayed after the fact. The writers should not have added the pills and they shouldn't have shown Caroline to be half comatose and unable to remember anything IF they were planning on whitewashing the rape aspect of this story.

I agree Alina!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Before Caroline answers that miserable mutt...I hope she too, has

flashbacks ...about the morning after...when she called out for Ridge and was

horrified to hear Thomas answer and proudly inform her  "we  made love"   [barf]she should remember her fury[tantrum] that he thought she would have

sex with someone else only hours after a break up with his father! She should also

see in her mind's eye, what stayed in ours... 

Ridge's entrance with his sweet face bruised by the hand of Thomas, the man who

claims he couldn't harm Douglas...but his own father is fair game!!

THORSTEN is the BEST...Better than the REST!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 
PRicky accusing Ridge of keeping secrets? Hey, pRicky - have you forgotten who you're married to? He was almost comic relief today with his ever dependable whining about Ridge.

Watching Thomas get off the hook for what he did to Caroline - I really have no words for this. Watching him become the victim, as Caroline, the real victim, comforts him - just no words right now. All I can say is that you don't have to be psychic to see where this is going.

Ridge seemed more sad than anything. What are the seven stages of grief again? Move over, Ridge.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Here's all I can come up with...

GAG ME.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Too much wrong in a mere 22 minute episode.

"I love you so much, for date raping me and disrespecting me at my lowest" Caroline to Thomas!

I think Ridge should go ahead and file for divorce right now and save himself the heartache heading his way.  Caroline has already vowed to help Thomas anyway she can.  Thomas didn't have any boundaries before this so I want no part of Ridge having to deal with said lack of boundaries and creepy stalking X 1000%, and the oh so grateful Caroline comforting her rapist, going forward.

And I think given that Caroline nor the writers think she was raped or taken advantage of by Thomas; I think Ridge should come around to the fact that Thomas isn't the only one who betrayed him that night.  Caroline can't have it both ways...playing up how broken and out of it she was that night with Ridge and jumping to absolve Thomas with Katie and Thomas himself.  And it figures that even though Caroline was complicit in keeping paternity a secret...she's getting a free pass.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Kathy I will just ditto what you said.   FYI - I watched "The Philadelphia Story" on TCM during most of this hot mess.  Too bad tiic didn't see it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
OMG Christy, so totally agree with everything you said.  Every time pRicky whines about Ridge being a Marone, he reminds me that he is the one who stole Stephanie's home and Stephanie's company from Ridge all that time, UGH. 

And speaking of whining about Ridge, that's all the rapist creep has been doing lately, whining about King Ridge.  How dare he ask Caroline what if the exact thing had happened without Ridge being in her life?  THAT is the one thing that makes it even more reprehensible what he did, he did it to the woman his father loves.  But hey, since it was a "misunderstanding" and a "mistake", it is OK [sarcasm]  I don't know what he is expecting fatherhood to be anyway.  How long he is going to put his playboy life on hold for?

Caroline's acceptance of his version of events of that night is something I will never forgive B&B for.  If it weren't for TK, I would quit this show right now!  But I won't, because I still regret giving up OLTL after the way they treated Marty's rape, because that's how I missed out on Patrick [sigh] 

I guess we should thank the soap Gods for little things.  At least Caroline took responsibility for the JOINT decision and not lay it all on Ridge!

Shouldn't $PIG be wondering by now if his slushy wife is drinking it up at a local dive?  Speaking of, why the hell all the soaps keep talking about the "deep bond" between the biological mother and father of any child?  I don't know ANY woman in real life that describes her relation to the father of her child that way if they are not currently together!  No one ever says "part of me will always love him" [rolleyes]

On a side note, it's official, the finger snapping shrew does not have her own office at FC [smile]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Kathy I will just ditto what you said.   FYI - I watched "The Philadelphia Story" on TCM during most of this hot mess.  Too bad tiic didn't see it.

I saw it too, Sharon! I was watching right up until B&B started. Sadly, it reminded me that TPS is also sexist in its own way (these days, Cary Grant's character would stand a better chance of being charged with assault and battery), but Jimmy Stewart's line should be posted over every screenplay writer's keyboard.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

I can't believe Caroline didn't call Ridge as soon as she got to the cabin...and now is

hugging 'crocodile tears' tommy and promises to help him be more intrusive than he

already is...this guy has no boundaries! "I need a lot of help with this"...Thomas...have

you heard about therapy?

and the other one... Katie.. go deep bond with 'Jack Daniels'! LOL

Where is Carter when Ridge needs him?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Ironic isn't it?  That TPS of all movies should be playing today during B&B!  Well if we're splitting hairs all of the movies from that era are sexist in some ways.  That was just the time period.  But this s/l is taking a giant leap backward to that day!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Oh & Searose - I was just thinking today when pRicky was going off about Ridge's takeover how Forrester Creations was really the brainchild of Stephanie & therefore it's Ridge's birthright!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Too much wrong in a mere 22 minute episode.

"I love you so much, for date raping me and disrespecting me at my lowest" Caroline to Thomas!

(And nothing like a rape baby to make everybody's lives SO much better!)

I really couldn't believe my ears when Caroline asked Thomas what was next after they made a formal announcement about Douglas being his son, the press also throwing her (along with the usual Forresters) under the bus, for "sleeping with" both father and son?

That whole scene triggered my WTF (and gag) reflex to the max, but to use "sleeping with" in relation to both Ridge and Thomas... Does.Not.Compute.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Thomas has the nerve to ask why she didn't tell him...he was ecstatic when she informed him about her period ...SO what is this

nonsense of connection???????I know Kathy mentioned that it was probably egg plantation but with Ridge's sperm...has to be!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Ironic isn't it?  That TPS of all movies should be playing today during B&B!  Well if we're splitting hairs all of the movies from that era are sexist in some ways.  That was just the time period.  But this s/l is taking a giant leap backward to that day!  

I know -- I can't help but watch old movies through more enlightened eyes, so scenes like that one between Dex and Tracy do piss me off... even for 1940 that seems pretty extreme... even more violent than that infamous scene of James Cagney's character smashing a grapefruit half in Mae Clark's character's face. But unlike the latter scene, it has never really seemed to get any negative attention. Maybe because there is so much sexism to go around in old movies. And yes, this storyline is such an incredibly giant step back to that. I still can't wrap my mind around today's Thomas and Caroline stuff.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
PRICK needs to work more and whine less...and btw where are the quarterly  reports gone too...when he was borrowing Ridge's

rightful chair of CEO...Eric was always giving him praises for his success...with Ridge at the helm...numbers must be through the roof!!

Pricky lets go down memory lane...that is Ridge's home ... his mother hired your maternal grandmother as a caterer and your gold

digger mother insisted on coming along to find herself a goldmine and so she did...now fluttering around like she owns the place!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Ridge is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulder...how much more can this

he take?

Thomas is unbelievable...he comes into town...mocks his father's relationship

with Caroline every chance he gets... dismissive of their feelings, lusting after

her, like a horny gorilla and has sex with her the minute she has her inhibitions

compromised! 

I can hardly wait what Ridge thinks about her promise to Thomas!

I hope he disagrees ...like he said...if Thomas was anybody else...so now they're all

suppose to have dinner together every night so toomy doesn't miss out on Douglas's

gurgles?

Caroline's refusal to call it a rape is causing all this problem and she needs to stop

sugar coating it! Thomas needs to hear from Caroline the truth that Ridge already

said...you betrayed me and her and Douglas is better off knowing you as his brother!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #79 
... is it possible that Caroline told tootallthomas all that crap because she was willing to tell him ANYTHING HE WANTED TO HEAR - just to get her baby back???
I know if someone took off with my child, I would certainly lie and promise anything to get them back!!

(did anyone notice Caroline's shoes today when she climbed up on the bed??  They must have been EIGHT INCH heels... guess so she would be at least up to ttt's chest!) 

Also, even though I find Caroline annoying and thomas insufferable... I have to admit that their acting today (with the material they were given) was pretty good... [sofa]

...the nonsense that Ricky is spewing has gone on for waay too long... wouldn't it be cool if RIDGE was the one stuck in the elevator - and delivered Nicole's baby?? [cool]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
... is it possible that Caroline told tootallthomas all that crap because she was willing to tell him ANYTHING HE WANTED TO HEAR - just to get her baby back???
I know if someone took off with my child, I would certainly lie and promise anything to get them back!!
Certainly that is possible.  BUT............. for one thing, it would mean that the writers know right from wrong, which I doubt, because they have chosen to label that night a "misunderstanding" and/or a "mistake.  Secondly, Caroline has not been that good an actress, unlike her portrayer LG, who is always very good (and I have grown to like PF also, good acting, too bad the character is a rapist creep), but Caroline has so far shown to be poor at hiding her panic/guilt/fears/excitement/any emotion. 
But then again, like you said, "just to get her baby back", yeah, desperation can be a powerful motivator.

On a different note, why did yesterday's spoiler say "Wednesday the 11th - Rick reinvigorates his efforts to get FC back"?  What did he do that can be called "his efforts"?  All he did was whining, which he does all the time.  Nothing new!

OhKaye, off to wait for the other shoe to drop.  I mean, for Katie to yap it all to $PIG, or to the shrew, or worse yet, to pRicky [rolleyes]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #81 
If Caroline was only playing Thomas to get her baby back, she was really laying it on thick.  Seriously?  Getting on the bed with him, patting him, telling him "I love you so much for helping me bring him into this world.  We made this beautiful little baby....I want him to learn from you and love you."  I honestly wanted to throw something at my TV (but I just got a new one last month) or throw up.  Who writes this crap?  Caroline got this beautiful little boy because she was raped when she was drunk and crying for the man she loved.  Obviously, it's not that dear little boy's fault, but to praise her rapist for giving her a child, no matter how cute and sweet and wanted, is just plain sick!  Thomas should be in jail or at least beaten senseless by his father; instead, he has Katie pulling for him to find out he's a dad and Caroline swearing to help him deal with all his "pain".  What about Ridge's pain?  When will someone, anyone, be on his side?  I'm so tired of it being "All Ridge's fault."  So tired.  If it weren't for TK, I would never have watched this dreck to begin with and would not continue to do so.  But I'm not giving up.  I'm in it for the long run. I love TK.  The rest, not so much.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
If Caroline was only playing Thomas to get her baby back, she was really laying it on thick.  Seriously?  Getting on the bed with him, patting him, telling him "I love you so much for helping me bring him into this world.  We made this beautiful little baby....I want him to learn from you and love you."  I honestly wanted to throw something at my TV (but I just got a new one last month) or throw up.  Who writes this crap?  Caroline got this beautiful little boy because she was raped when she was drunk and crying for the man she loved.  Obviously, it's not that dear little boy's fault, but to praise her rapist for giving her a child, no matter how cute and sweet and wanted, is just plain sick!  Thomas should be in jail or at least beaten senseless by his father; instead, he has Katie pulling for him to find out he's a dad and Caroline swearing to help him deal with all his "pain".  What about Ridge's pain?  When will someone, anyone, be on his side?  I'm so tired of it being "All Ridge's fault."  So tired.  If it weren't for TK, I would never have watched this dreck to begin with and would not continue to do so.  But I'm not giving up.  I'm in it for the long run. I love TK.  The rest, not so much.

Hear, hear!!! 100000% in agreement! The words coming out of Caroline's mouth today were nauseating!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Katie...the bonding crap you're peddling.. take it to MYRNA! LOL

zenderella....I love that idea...Ridge holding PRICK's baby before he does!!!

It would be hilarious to hear PRICKY whine "mommy, Ridge delivered my baby"

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Hey guys - we are on the same side here!  [thumb]     I would NEVER watch this soap if TK weren't a part of it!!  ALL the women are portrayed as weak, slutty, crazy, untrustworthy, narcissistic, enabling, incestuous and/or clueless!!

I wanted to SMACK Caroline into next year when she got on that bed and told Thomas how much she loved him, ETC ETC...  (WHO does that??  This is her STEP SON... just EEEWWWWWW!!)  It was just wishful thinking on my part that MAYBE she was 'laying it on so thick' because she was so desperate to get Douglas back safe...

She better tell Ridge EXACTLY what CRAP spewed out of her mouth to Thomas!!       

We all know where this is headed.  [duh2]
Meg

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #85 
I agree with all of you definitely!!!! There are many ways this can go:

If Caroline IS telling the truth to him I think he is going to use her to get back at Ridge for taking Douglas. Idk why but I got a feeling of that when he said to Caroline that he would need her to lean on and Ridge wasn't going to like it. I felt like they were setting the story up for Thomas to use this Douglas thing to try and get closer to Caroline and drive a wedge between them. Bc also we have Katie whispering in Ridges ear about the BOND Caroline and Thomas have now bc of the baby. So I think she is putting it in his head and then he will start seeing stuff and things that are not happening or start seeing them bond over baby and then that's when trouble will start. I think that Thomas wont have to do much just to sit back and watch it unfold and have that stupid smile on his face, bc we all know that he is going to want revenge sooner or later.

But they could do something totally different u never know lol!!!!
Poor Ridge everyone is now going to make him the bad guy!!! Ugh hate this!!!

But then again she could just be saying that to him to get her baby back. I feel like if she tells Ridge everything that happen it will be ok but if she doesn't then that's not good at all. We will hopefully know more from today's episode where it will go!!
Meg

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #86 
OMG that would be sooooo funny!!!! Lol
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
OMG that would be sooooo funny!!!! Lol

Yeah because Ridge is too nice to ThomASS! I bet Bill will handle it! LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
At least it seems like we're not alone in our thinking - this from Michael Logan at TVGuide on Twitter yest:

Michael Logan @TVGMLogan 15h15 hours ago

Why has Caroline forgotten that Thomas had sex with her when she was wasted on pills & booze? You'd think that might come up.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
At least it seems like we're not alone in our thinking - this from Michael Logan at TVGuide on Twitter yest:

Michael Logan @TVGMLogan 15h15 hours ago

Why has Caroline forgotten that Thomas had sex with her when she was wasted on pills & booze? You'd think that might come up.

Sharon - Hallelujah!!!!! A member of the press who isn't totally sugarcoating it!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Thomas to Caroline...I'm gonna need help with this... Caroline should have added...

so does Ridge!

All Ridge wanted was some peace and decided  to leave FC behind him and start

their own line but Caroline refused ...he wanted to spend his life drawing and

sculpting  her ,walking on the beach,making love at the loft and THEN she wanted a

baby...(what was the hurry Caro?) .. you are with Ridge, world renown, trend

setting , award winning, handsome ,sexiest designer  and you want a baby so soon

to interrupt your nights of endless love making, REALLY!!!...he immortalized you

in a portrait created during the most passionate and breath taking love scenes, EVER

and you are thanking and hugging the loser, who is NOT good enough to stick to the

bottom of Ridge's shoe because his sperm( I 'm still hoping Ridge's beat his do it)

fertilised your ovum! 

News FLASH! Toomy......wonderful, loving ,unfairly judged  Ridge

DOES not get everything he wants!  

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Kathy - believe it or not there are several who 'get it'.  This one does, too.  She's a writer but I forget which one.  

Pyromanic, rapist, babynapper...Thomas is racking up quite a resume here. I wouldn't trust him with a house plant.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
OMG, Caroline STILL refuses to even think about what really happened, to the point that when Ridge brings up what the creep did to her, she says to Ridge "Can we PLEASE not go back there?" [banghead]

The only way TIIC can redeem themselves is by following up on this travesty and getting Caroline to eventually see how wrong she has been about her rapist, and how wrong she was to call it a "mistake/misunderstanding" all this time, I want to see that she admits at some point (one day soon) that she was raped, plain and simple!

It was nice seeing Ridge/Eric having a real father/son moment, and that too, in front of Stephanie's portrait.  The only thing sweeter than that was seeing Ridge holding Douglas in his arms [thud]

Too bad Crazy Momma ate up a lot of the airtime.  I will be anxious to see what pops up on Bonus Scene today [wink]

Sharon, thanks for those tweets you posted.  It is nice to see our view being validated by media people.

Off to worrying about pRick/$PIG/Shrew finding out next.

Malin, knowing how $PIG has always treated Ridge, he will only blame Ridge for having a son who sank so low.  That is, if he even hears the whole truth.  And since there is a good chance he will only be told it was a "mistake/misunderstanding", he will just blame Ridge for not allowing Caroline/Rapist/Baby to be a perfect little family [explode]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:

Malin, knowing how $PIG has always treated Ridge, he will only blame Ridge for having a son who sank so low.  That is, if he even hears the whole truth.  And since there is a good chance he will only be told it was a "mistake/misunderstanding", he will just blame Ridge for not allowing Caroline/Rapist/Baby to be a perfect little family [explode]

I'm with you, Searose!  So many believed that $Bill would beat the living shit out of pRicky when he fired gun at Caroline and cheated/made a fool of her with Maya.  No beat down happened other than his attacking Ridge.  So like you...I don't expect $Bill to do anything to Thomas.  In fact, I wouldn't count out $Bill plotting with Thomas to get Caroline away from Ridge and if he attacks anyone, it will be Ridge.  YAWN!

Today's show made it pretty clear that Ridge and Caroline are not on the same page where Thomas is concerned.  Danger ahead, lol.  It doesn't help that Caroline really downplayed Thomas' expectations and her promises to him regarding his role in Douglas' life and how much he's going to be leaning on her to get through it.  

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 

Sharon - wow, that was great. I recognize her name as an SOD editor.

Ridge home, but still pacing...of course Eric would show up to get some grandpa time in! Of course. What could be more calculated to twist the knife even more than Eric dispensing fatherly wisdom to his son who's in the middle of a fatherhood crisis? When Caroline called and told Ridge that Thomas "understood," Ridge's "He does?" sounded so hopeful. But then Eric's words "like father like son" and Ridge's "It's not always about blood, sometimes it's just about being there for your child" felt like the bonding before the storm. Ridge/Eric scenes are too rare and I hate that this one had to have (to me, anyway) foreboding undertones.

What? Understanding? He kidnaps our kid, and I have to be understanding?

Who else wanted to applaud Ridge's response to Caroline's making excuses for Thomas? The cracks are showing. And what happened to Katie, yesterday she told Ridge everything would work out, but Ridge cradling Douglas in relief isn't what she meant, so when will she blow the whistle?

When Ridge held Douglas and said he was worried about him, that was so sweet, but that's how I feel about Ridge. Caroline is concerned for Ridge, but I think the looks on her face showed who she was really worried about today.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
So good to see Ridge at the mansion, away from the shrew and her whiney kid ...but

for a split second...when the door opened I thought it was her ,stand

in, Katie coming to continue her new purpose in life...annoy Ridge! So now he has to

contend with 2 Logans!

I have a question....what number is one too many for thanking someone?

All I heard Caroline say was thank you .thank you .thank you. enough already!!!...if

that moron is in"daddy mode' than he knows that no kid wants to know he was born

from a mix of booze/alcohol and a lot of BETRAYAL!!!

Ridge is the only voice of reason ...Thomas owes us his silence for what he did

to you! Ridge is always right and so gorgeous!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
Oh dear, DirecTV is at least 24 hours ahead of schedule, they already posted episode descriptions for next week......  Too bad there is no mention of Ridge.  It is all about ZeSaCole and CaBrIll [rolleyes]  Caroline is mentioned on Tuesday, but only in regards to her conversation with the newest scheming blackmailer of Avant sisters [rolleyes]

So, after the string of phenomenally fantastic 8 Ridge-days we had, it's going to be another long (I hope not any longer than this week) stretch of Ridge-less-ness [sigh] 

Christy, I agree about Ridge/Eric scene having foreboding undertones, but for once, I am going to hope that when all hell (the hell named pRick) breaks loose, Ridge will be able to remind Eric about real meaning of fatherhood, and perhaps tell him the WHOLE truth that no one else is willing to accept.  Well, knowing this show, hoping now = disappointment later, but I am desperate for somebody to be on Ridge's side at that time.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
searose...Ridge wasn't mentioned on most of the episodes Thorsten appeared this week so maybe we'll be as lucky next week!

Caroline's concern ,IMO, is because she is not convinced 'baby daddy' is going to 

keep his promise!  and you know what...I hope he doesn't because when the truth 

comes out.. the truth!...not  Thomas's version...  "you didn't say no, Caroline" 

she will correct him with the truth.. like she corrected MYRNA about the made up

affair ..."Thomas, I was wasted on booze and pills.. not one of my better

judgements ,I wouldn't have left the loft that fateful night, if I knew a predator was

lurking...so instead of helping me like the friend you say you are ..to cope with the

devastation I felt because I thought I lost the love of your father forever...you

assault me! You are not fit to be Douglas father so sign these papers and get out of

my sight before I press charges! 

The truth will set us all free and hopefully CaRIDGE will treat us to some

lovemaking...its been too looooooooooong!!! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 
Let me guess... B&B is saving its official embrace of Thomas, Caroline, and Douglas as the perfect little nuclear family for Father's Day.[sarcasm] Right now, we're only getting previews. As Christy posted awhile back, Douglas should have been named Anvil. But there were enough other anvils dropping today to fill the Grand Canyon.

Ridge held Douglas as if he would never let him go, and there is really only one reason why you hold someone like that. When you are ducking...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Caroline, whom I once loved with Ridge, is skating very close to "dead-to-me" with her feeling so bad about asking Thomas not to demand to be the "father" of the child he forced on her.  Sure, she loves Douglas and wouldn't wish him not to be; but she wanted a child with her husband, the man she loved, not from a drunken encounter she doesn't even remember [I'm being generous here, not calling it "rape" which in my heart is what I believe it was.  And Thomas' account of the "beautiful" and "amazing" "making love" (with an unconscious woman) is truly disturbing].  We're supposed to feel such compassion for poor, sad Thomas - crying crocodile tears and giving HisSon and Caroline these soulful, longing looks - as apparently Caroline does with her misplaced guilt.  But what about Ridge's pain, when he sees Caroline and Thomas cooing over Douglas, with the image burned in his brain of his wife and his son, in bed together, making the baby he couldn't give her?  All I can think of is Zach, when Kendall told him she slept with Aidan and he described his feeling as "Like a knife in my throat, over and over again".  I believe Ridge is feeling that knife in his throat, and will continue to, as long as Caroline encourages Thomas to insinuate himself into her life with Ridge and Douglas.  Caroline will be the ultimate loser her here, as she throws away love and happiness with both hands.  And there will be so much hurt heaped upon Ridge.  But TK will weave his magic and carry us along with him through Ridge's painful journey and spin gold out of dreck as always. It's gonna hurt to watch, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:

The only thing sweeter than that was seeing Ridge holding Douglas in his arms [thud]

YAAAAASSSSS!!!! ❤️

Oh god, yeah Caroline might tell him it was a "mistake/misunderstanding" and he will blame Ridge AGAIN! *throwing up in my month*

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.