Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Searose, you have summed up my thoughts perfectly, so I'll just say "ditto"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ridge/TK was marvelous today, TK is soooooo good at scenes where his character is frustrated, or angry, or just holding himself back, I have truly enjoyed the scene this week.  I too was starting to lose patience when I thought Carter may be feel torn and not spill.  But when Ridge said, "Carter, you are killing me, SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!"  Thank God Carter did!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Ridge react to this tidbit!  Though I would love for Ridge and Caroline to start a rival firm and put pRicky out of business permanently, I can settle for Ridge to de-throne the current king and knock some sense into his idiot parents [wink]

And BTW, the finger-snapping, "our son" doting psycho-analyst who knows everything about everything, now wants to use Maya's influence over pRicky?????  Such a self-centered shrew!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Ridge/TK was marvelous today, TK is soooooo good at scenes where his character is frustrated, or angry, or just holding himself back, I have truly enjoyed the scene this week.  I too was starting to lose patience when I thought Carter may be feel torn and not spill.  But when Ridge said, "Carter, you are killing me, SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!"  Thank God Carter did!!!!!!!!

I just wanna say A-FUCKING-MEN. Ridge's frustration and pain rang so true. He was straightforward without being over the top or self-indulgently self-pitying. That's a very thin line and nobody but nobody does this kind of scene better than TK! Ridge is a son who did nothing wrong yet he was being punished anyway - if anyone deserves to whine, he does. But pRicky, the source of the injustice, always is the champion self-pitying whiner in the family.

Gawd, Eric is such a fucking, clueless idiot! What did he think Ridge would do?! His and Brooke's slack-jawed stunned reactions to Ridge's words made my blood boil.

Quote:
Can't wait to see Ridge react to this tidbit!  Though I would love for Ridge and Caroline to start a rival firm and put pRicky out of business permanently, I can settle for Ridge to de-throne the current king and knock some sense into his idiot parents [wink] 

I actually did think Carter was right in keeping it to himself at first. I think something that personal is nobody else's business - period. But Maya is making it everyone's business by talking about it at the office where she can be overheard so easily, and more importantly by treating people like shit who never did anything to her and by enabling pRicky to treat them like shit. So while I'm still kinda conflicted I can't wait to see what Ridge does with the news. Personally, I'd love it if he blackmailed her, she deserves it.

Quote:
And BTW, the finger-snapping, "our son" doting psycho-analyst who knows everything about everything, now wants to use Maya's influence over pRicky?????  Such a self-centered shrew!                 

Yeah, that really makes the blood run cold, after boiling, doesn't it?!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
This storyline after LG's accident, that Caroline is with her two moms in New York is kinda stupid, I mean would she REALLY leave Ridge all alone at the office and letting him put up with all of that by himself? I can understand that the writers had a though time putting up a storyline and everything, but that is just a cruel thing for Caroline to do?! Maybe if they had written in her accident from the start and they'd be letting her be in the hospital and let Ridge visit her without being filmed and that she could have called him on the phone also without film her?? [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I found a grammar error in my post and accidentally deleted it instead of editing it....I will live with it next time...

To sum it up--Happy to see TK today!!! yay!  Also, shocked that he gets to be the one who hears the Maya secret first outside of the 3 that know.. And I am curious as to how he will use this info to his advantage. Who will he tell first? Will he sit on it for a few days? I can't wait to see what he does.. Hopefully he will be CEO soon.

And I agree searose--Brooke is a shrew
and Christy- Eric is an idiot, a big one..its too bad they have changed him from a smart businessman to an old fool...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Malin, I agree with you about the storyline after Linsey's accident. We could have written a

better one for sure!Caroline had assured Ridge that she wouldn't run and then she takes off

on an extended visit to her moms! Mind you, he did say that she was seeing some fashion

gurus in New York as well, but still. How could anyone in their right mind stay away from

Ridge's loving and warm caress for that long?

I think a better s/l to go with the progression of their romance would have been Caroline

working from the loft after returning from a weekend with her moms. She needs to be away

from the obnoxious Myrna /pRicky team to get her designing juices flowing.

That way she and Ridge could be together at night, off screen and leave it to our

imagination how wonderful those nights would be.....

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Malin, I agree with you about the storyline after Linsey's accident. We could have written a

better one for sure!Caroline had assured Ridge that she wouldn't run and then she takes off

on an extended visit to her moms! Mind you, he did say that she was seeing some fashion

gurus in New York as well, but still. How could anyone in their right mind stay away from

I think a better s/l to go with the progression of their romance would have been Caroline

working from the loft after returning from a weekend with her moms. She needs to be away

That way she and Ridge could be together at night, off screen and leave it to our

bluegaze, I'm glad that you do. Yeah we defintley would have! [biggrin]

Sorry I forgot about that she told him that she would go see some fashion gurus! But yeah I don't understand why Caroline ever would leave Ridge by himself for that long time, letting him defend both of them! That was so selfish of her?! Poor man! He really deserves some loving! And man we really need some CaRidge hot scenes NOW❤️

I agree with you, that would have been such a better storyline for sure! To go with the progression of their romance. I loved the "I love you's" [biggrin]

Now that Caroline is injured, I hope she will work from the loft and that they will enjoy MANY alone time together there. And that now he resigned he could take care of her!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Malin, is that Aleda with TK on that picture? I am thinking more and more that she is going to

portray Caroline and Ridge's daughter....  I hope!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Malin, is that Aleda with TK on that picture? I am thinking more and more that she is going to

portray Caroline and Ridge's daughter....  I hope!

bluegaze, Yes your absolutley right about that [biggrin] They are so adorable! ❤️ Omg I agree with you and can't wait for that to actually happend!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

bluegaze, I'm glad that you do. Yeah we defintley would have! [biggrin] Sorry I forgot about that she told him that she would go see some fashion gurus! But yeah I don't understand why Caroline ever would leave Ridge by himself for that long time, letting him defend both of them! That was so selfish of her?! Poor man! He really deserves some loving! And man we really need some CaRidge hot scenes NOW❤️ I agree with you, that would have been such a better storyline for sure! To go with the progression of their romance. I loved the "I love you's" [biggrin] Now that Caroline is injured, I hope she will work from the loft and that they will enjoy MANY alone time together there. And that now he resigned he could take care of her!

Malin,  yes, now that Ridge may resign and if B&B is writing Linsey's accident into the

show, it would be so heartwarming to see Ridge's bedside manner as he nurses Caroline 

back to health with gentle and loving care. Unfortunately , he did not have this opportunity

with his first love and wife, the late Caroline Spenser who died soon after  being diagnosed 

with leukemia.[tear]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

bluegaze, I'm glad that you do. Yeah we defintley would have! [biggrin] Sorry I forgot about that she told him that she would go see some fashion gurus! But yeah I don't understand why Caroline ever would leave Ridge by himself for that long time, letting him defend both of them! That was so selfish of her?! Poor man! He really deserves some loving! And man we really need some CaRidge hot scenes NOW❤️ I agree with you, that would have been such a better storyline for sure! To go with the progression of their romance. I loved the "I love you's" [biggrin] Now that Caroline is injured, I hope she will work from the loft and that they will enjoy MANY alone time together there. And that now he resigned he could take care of her!

Malin,  yes, now that Ridge may resign and if B&B is writing Linsey's accident into the

show, it would be so heartwarming to see Ridge's bedside manner as he nurses Caroline 

back to health with gentle and loving care. Unfortunately , he did not have this opportunity

with his first love and wife, the late Caroline Spenser who died soon after  being diagnosed 

with leukemia.[tear]

bluegaze, I hope they don't talk Ridge out of it. It's about time he & Caroline start their own fashion company now. Cause they talked about it long time ago.

I know they will write in Linsey's accident, but they might write a different story in, why she was hit, etc. I wonder if Linsey hadn't be injured if they'd would let be pregnant with Ridge's child now. But now we must wait for that to happen.

I agree, "it would be so heartwarming to see Ridge's bedside manner as he nurses Caroline back to health & with gentle and loving care"! ❤️

I know that was really sad. He really did love her.

BTW: how can I share pictures here on the site? I would love to share this picture with TK & Aleda with you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Great question, one of the lovely moderators of this awesome site will help you. Thanks, I

would love to have that picture with TK and Aleda . She is so lucky to be in the company of

an iconic actor. I am sure when she grows up she will cherish these pictures. TK takes time

from his busy schedule to spend it with a child. He definitely has his priorities straight![winner]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

Great question, one of the lovely moderators of this awesome site will help you. Thanks, I

would love to have that picture with TK and Aleda . She is so lucky to be in the company of

an iconic actor. I am sure when she grows up she will cherish these pictures. TK takes time

from his busy schedule to spend it with a child. He definitely has his priorities straight![winner]

bluegaze, Yeah I noticed it's very complicated to upload videos and photos on any site. BUT I think I finally mangaged it by myself [biggrin] I think Photobucket is the best choice for that but I don't have it, hard situation i'm in huh? , LOL!

I hope this link works out! If not i'm really sorry!

I love sharing TK stuff with all his fans.

Yeah she's defintley a lucky little girl to be in his company. So jealous [wink] He really has his priorities straight as you said! What a good man he is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks, Malin, whatever you did, it worked! I printed out a picture and have it on my desk.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Thanks, Malin, whatever you did, it worked! I printed out a picture and have it on my desk.

bluegaze, Your very welcome sweetie!

Thank you! Yeah it all worked out, LOL! I can see the picture here on the page, haha I thought only a link would be seen, but yeah I guess this is much better, LOL! [biggrin]

I used this page; tinypic.com
You don't need an account for that!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

bluegaze, Do you have these pictures already of TK, LG & Aleda? ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
 Yes, I do, Malin thanks for asking. I'm going to make a collage with these and future pictures.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
 Yes, I do, Malin thanks for asking. I'm going to make a collage with these and future pictures.

bluegaze, That's good, you're welcome!
I will keep them here, maybe some other TK fans like them as well! Oh well, that sounds fun [biggrin] Maybe you could send a picture of that collage later on??

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Hah!  Ridge says "I QUIT" and Lil pRicky's parents spend more time discussing RAYA instead of figuring out which one of them should be the first one to kiss Ridge's gorrrrrgeous feet to stop them from going out that door????????

May be that's for the better, because I would much rather have Carter be the one to stop Ridge than those two idiots!

I loved Ridge/Carter scenes today.  Ridge's concern for how pRicky will lose his mind was genuine and totally justified, and so was Carter's reasoning as to why Ridge should not quit at this time.  TK/Ridge was fantastic today (when is he not?????), the disbelief, the inner conflict, and the resolve to do what he needs to do!  I can only hope that all the guns have been secured before pRicky finds out, which I highly doubt will be in the opening scene tomorrow.  I am almost willing to bet big that either pRicky's mommy or his woman of integrity will walk in and keep us from finding out what exactly was Ridge going to say [sigh]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Malin, nice pictures of the "baby whisperer" [smile]  Thank you for posting them!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
OhKaye, I confess to be getting old and having hearing problems, but I could swear Lil PRicky blamed his issues today on his mom's scandals and resulting shame, and shockingly, no mention of Ridge[wink] Not that it will redeem him even a tiny bit in my eyes.

And that's what I wrote last week on 4/28.  Oh well, we are back to the usual "everything in my fucked-up life is Ridge's fault" mantra from Lil pRicky boy [rolleyes]!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Oh, put a sock in it, Eric. If pRicky is such a delicate little flower that he needs both his parents and his girlfriend holding his hand 24/7 in order to function, he doesn't belong as the CEO of anything. This whole show revolves around placating and appeasing lil pRicky who always has to be blaming somebody for huwting his widdle feewings and it's getting so old. He's like the little kid in the Twilight Zone who sends everyone to the cornfield.

Anyway, I thought Ridge's reaction was really good too, searose. Realistic and, I'm guessing would have been way more compassionate than pRicky deserves but you're probably right about them being interrupted by one of pRicky's enablers.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
OMG that's it!  The kid on the Twilight Zone!  You pegged him right!  Ridge seems much more conflicted than I thought he would be -
of course I'm hoping he will blow both of them out of the water, but love TK's humanity shining through - at the end of the day Rick is his brother.   Kudos TK! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I was shouting at my screen" go give, Miss Honest to A fault Myrna,a piece of your mind"when

Ridge said he was going to do what had to be done. Ridge reacted like a CEO , assessing the

the situation and dealing with it discreetly and compassionately . He could of said that the

secret and the fallout from it was not his concern because he had quit but he put his

pain aside for the sake of the company. Eric hurt him badly, Ridge bared his soul to him that

he has reached the end of his rope  regarding pRicky's humiliating and undermining behavior &

Eric dismisses his anguish and says that he's extending pRicky's contract, unbelievable!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Loved Ridge's reaction to the news...TK was sublime!  

But I'm torn because a big part of me wishes Ridge would have laughed in pRicky's face and twisted the knife deeper and deeper into Rick's back just because pRicky has been & continues to be, such a huge dick to Ridge and everyone else not named mommy, daddy and Maya.  Every single day that passes, Ridge proves to be a much, much better man than the little temper tantrum throwing brat could ever hope to be.

Rick & Maya deserve payback and for karma to bite them in their asses for all the vile shit they have been pulling since they "fell in love" but because of this transgender storyline...it is clear that we are being manipulated into feeling sorry for them.  Isn't working for me.

When Rick no doubt starts yelling and talking over Ridge tomorrow and being his usual asshat self...I say...Go Get Em, Ridge!  Squash them!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Malin, nice pictures of the "baby whisperer" [smile]  Thank you for posting them!

searose, You're welcome! They are actually my favorites. I'm glad that you like them. Yeah he surly is the "baby whisperer" LOL.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I am also impressed by Ridge. I would say throw it in Ricky's face for all the misery he has brought to everyone at FC. But Ridge is going to somehow try to gently tell him.

The Raya fans on twitter are mad that Ridge is going to blow the whistle. For me, I just wish someone/anyone would blow the whistle because this story line is dragging and boring. For the past month this has been the Rick and Maya Show not the Bold and the Beautiful. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
I am also impressed by Ridge. I would say throw it in Ricky's face for all the misery he has brought to everyone at FC. But Ridge is going to somehow try to gently tell him.

The Raya fans on twitter are mad that Ridge is going to blow the whistle. For me, I just wish someone/anyone would blow the whistle because this story line is dragging and boring. For the past month this has been the Rick and Maya Show not the Bold and the Beautiful. 

When Caroline is back I hope it will be the CaRidge's show. LOL.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I agree! All the airtime Rick and Maya have gotten lately B&B better be giving Ridge and Caroline equal time when she's back! [wink]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Well, you were right, searose! With all the talk about Big Bear, maybe that's where the shit will finally hit the fan. But it was just as satisfying to see Ridge tell pRickys other cheerleaders the truth. It obviously really pained him to do it, though - and I'm not looking forward to their reaction.

One thing I did get a big laugh out of today was that Ridge found out about Maya before any of the Spencers who were busily trying to figure it out.

P.S. Sharon - now every time I see Eric, I picture him as a jack in the box. Sproinnng!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
OMG, the way Ridge looked at Maya standing in the doorway, I would have been shivering if I were her, it was as if he was trying to read her before saying anything more to Lil pRicky!  But the way pRicky has been treating Ridge, he deserves to be burnt by Ridge being the one to throw this in his face, he is lucky that Ridge has way too much class to be doing that!!!!!!! 

But Ridge tried, he really did try to break this to pRicky gently, and when that didn't work, he did start out with words to caution his idiotic parents and he did express his concern for how pRicky will react.  While I am thrilled that Ridge told pRicky's parents, I am not holding my breath for them to take this the way normal, half-way intelligent parents would.  Mommy will mouth off at Ridge, and Eric will go in denial, [dunno]

And Nicole pissed me off again.  First she asks the dumbest question "quit what"? and immediately tries to talk like  she is so business savvy by declaring Ridge can't quit FC?  Why the hell would she care? [rolleyes]

There was one funny little moment today, pRicky talking to an invisible Donna (I guess that's why they didn't show us the other side of the desk), LOL.

I am really enjoying the way TK has been playing these somewhat complex scenes!  [bowing][bowing]   [bowing][bowing].

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

One thing I did get a big laugh out of today was that Ridge found out about Maya before any of the Spencers who were busily trying to figure it out.
  Yeah, and equally funny is the fact that Ridge didn't even have a clue until just 5 minutes ago that there IS a secret to uncover, while the Spencers have known for weeks, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Ridge showed so much restraint towards MYrna, the way she has disrespected him, she

deserved a confrontation until she confessed. His empathy for little Ricky is brotherly

something that pRicky never reciprocates. The way Ridge is handling the situation with class

and compassion only proves that pRicky's childhood memories of Ridge are selective and

completely wrong!

I think Ricky is going to freak out when he finds out the secret but not because Myrna is

transgender but because Ridge knew before he did. LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I agree! All the airtime Rick and Maya have gotten lately B&B better be giving Ridge and Caroline equal time when she's back! [wink]

Your right! It must be equal. And now after CaRidge is in the lead on the couples poll, I guess they must give them more airtime now [wink] Yay!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
Wow, I thought Brooke had some nerve telling Ridge he'd "enjoy it too much" if he were the one telling pRicky about Maya. Looked to me like she was really enjoying making Maya sweat.

Besides, Ridge wasn't enjoying trying to tell pRicky at all, he was obviously searching for the least traumatic way to break it to him. But after pRicky's especially hypocritical obnoxious fake attempt to mend their relationship - by trying to cast Ridge as the bad guy - I really wish Ridge would be the one to just let him have it. But I'm guessing I'll be disappointed about that yet again.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
OhKaye, so my expectations of how Ridge's conversation with Lil pRicky's doting parents will go were pretty low, and for good reason!

To start with, Ridge talks to them behind closed doors, and yet, it is immediately labeled "spreading rumors"????? 
And then, just when you think it is sinking in and Mommy's little head is going to explode, OBA Daddy starts spouting all the justifications for non-disclosure??????
And 5 seconds later, Ridge is accused of wanting to take advantage of the situation?????
And another 5 seconds later, Mommy declares that Ridge can't be the one to tell pRicky because he will ENJOY it too much???????
GUESS WHAT you finger-snapping, babbling bitch Brooke, Ridge doesn't seem to take any pleasure in this entire situation, but I certainly would have ENJOYED if Ridge was the one to tell pRicky! 
Sadly, I am afraid that Mommy volunteering her services to the cause will only end up in her joining hands with Maya and justifying the secrecy [rolleyes]

The best part of the show today was the NOT NEARLY LONG ENOUGH Ridge/pRicky scene where pRicky seemed to be tempting fate, almost egging Ridge to tell what he didn't want to tell!  Loved all of Ridge's responses, especially the "not optimistic" [wink]

TK's RIDGE = SELF-ASSURED, SELF-CONTROLLED, SELF-RESTRAINED with more class than all the blue blood of the world [bowing]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
    Have really been enjoying the last few episodes, mostly because TK is so damn good at showing us his intelligent, sensitive, kind and caring side in whatever role he is playing. In light of Ricky's recent obnoxiousness (is that a word?) you would think Ridge would be dancing a jig and milking the situation, but he isn't. I almost wish we COULD see him stick it to the little twirp himself, but he's taking the higher road. Too bad he has to deal with all the jerks around him....like Daddy and the finger-snapper.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 

That babbling,finger snapper gives the term" woman scorned" a whole new vile meaning!

She is vicious,accusatory, and so rude towards Ridge. He has always been respectful with her

but clear that it is over between them and that she should move on. Instead of accepting the

fact that she caused the rupture between them, she has the audacity to tell Ridge that she 

does not know why he is angry at her! His smile after hearing such rhetoric was priceless! It is

a wonder what Ridge ever saw in that woman worth loving. Beauty is only skin deep

and Brooke's behaviour makes her so ugly! LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Yes, here are some quotes;

"A Pretty Face Is Nothing If Youve An Ugly Heart"

"It has been said that a pretty face is a passport. But it's not, it's a visa, and it runs out fast"

"I don't care how attractive you think you look, if you have an ugly heart, you're ugly"

"A beautiful face cannot hide an ugly heart for long. Who you are on the inside will eventually show up on the outside"

All goes out to Brooke, LOL!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 
Know what I like about you? Absolutely nothing.

ROFL.

I wish Ridge and pRicky's conversation had lasted longer.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Ditto Christy, I wish we got to see more of that, but I am sure it was filmed and ended up somewhere on the cutting room floor.  It certainly was the best line of the day, addressed to the person who has been all about honesty these days, LOL.

As for the finger-snapping, condescending, man-hungry witch, it is hard to watch Ridge put up with her tone and her insults. 

Wayyyyyyyyyy too much time devoted to Nicole and the scheming Spencer boys today.  I do wonder what $PIG would do with the info if he found out, he would probably try to ruin FC (if blackmailing pRicky out of CEO chair doesn't work), while Ridge would do everything to protect FC.  I guess that's the difference between a PIG and a MAHN!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
and excuse me for being shallow but DAYUM- TK looked all hawt & sexy sitting on pRicky's desk like that!  [thud][thud]
Lordy Have Mercy! 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Know what I like about you? Absolutely nothing.

ROFL.

I wish Ridge and pRicky's conversation had lasted longer.[/QUOTE

This was absolutely classic....I had to rewind and listen to Ridge say those two words over and over and each time I heard them they got sweeter......

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 
WTF?!? She has a lot of competition, but Nicole just may be the biggest idiot of a soap character I've ever seen. Wow, I didn't expect her to fold so fast! I bet pRicky is gonna somehow blame Ridge, though. Probably everyone will!

And WTF is Caroline texting the other Hardy boy, and not Ridge?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
And there they go again, throwing around the word "Matriarch" [rolleyes]  But what really has my blood boiling is the fact that Mommy Dear gave in to Maya's dictate!  OMG, why, OH WHY won't babbling, finger-snapping shrew listen to Ridge? [2fingers]  If she had, Ridge would have done the damage control BEFORE SP could do any damage.  Now that Spencer Publication knows, I will put the blame for FC being ruined squarely on Lil pRicky's doting parents, UGH!

I have no words today for how awesome TK's acting was, his eyes, his laser sharp gaze, his firm voice, full of concern and fear all at the same time, the master continues to outdo himself [bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
ITA Christy, Nicole did cave in a little too fast.  It would have been a tiny bit more believable if she was drunk or something, I guess.  And you are also right about Ridge somehow getting blamed for this too, he gets blamed for everything (much like Zach did), the weather, the wars, the floods, the famines!

But, as for Caroline, I am sure she has been texting, probably even sexting Ridge plenty, TIIC don't care that we would rather see/hear that instead of all the other nonsense [wink] 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Searose, I was just going to post (and I can't believe I'm saying this because I hate to give her credit for anything) that I was actually kind of impressed with how Brooke handled Maya today. Could be due to the contrast between her calmness and the immature, uncompassionate, self-serving reaction of Wyatt (speaking of biggest idiots... I'm hearing him singing soprano himself, minus benefit of anesthesia, after vindictive little Nicole gets wind of his betrayal). Don't the Spencers have as much to lose as the Forresters re FC's fortunes if Wyatt et al go public about Maya in a mocking way?

Of course the best thing about this storyline is watching how Ridge is handling it. He hasn't exploited the revelation about Maya to benefit himself in any way, as he easily could have (and would be hard to fault if he had, after the way Rick has screwed him over).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:

I have no words today for how awesome TK's acting was, his eyes, his laser sharp gaze, his firm voice, full of concern and fear all at the same time, the master continues to outdo himself [bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing][bowing]

Roger that!  He was SUPER FINE today!!  Just as you described it, Searose.  [thud] Sorry I can't seem to get out of the shallow end lately.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 

Well if Ridge isn't going to be the one to tell pRicky about Myra, I hope the Spencers do it and in the most damaging possible way. 

pRicky deserves to have his perfect little world blow up in his pRicky little face, and everyone else would let him down easy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Well if Ridge isn't going to be the one to tell pRicky about Myra, I hope the Spencers do it and in the most damaging possible way. 

pRicky deserves to have his perfect little world blow up in his pRicky little face, and everyone else would let him down easy.

I hope the spencers do it while group meeting, that would be fun!

Let the games begin!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.