Message Board

 

Main Section
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,269
Reply with quote  #151 
It really was a bit disconcerting to watch Caroline have a heart-to-heart with Rick of all people, on his turf no less. She should have a fucking restraining order against him, and after being shot at by him, if I'd been hit by a car... I'd sure as hell suspect him of orchestrating it!
__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #152 

I agree Ridge shouldn't have to beg Eric for that position. I think he should resign

and step back and let Ricky fall on his face!

__________________



bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #153 
It really was a bit disconcerting to watch Caroline have a heart-to-heart with Rick of all people, on his turf no less. She should have a fucking restraining order against him, and after being shot at by him, if I'd been hit by a car... I'd sure as hell suspect him of orchestrating it!

ITA and Caroline should be with Ridge making up for lost time... he was attacked

by ricky boy and Ridge needs a friend not jerko Rick! I wish that OBA and Ridge just

pretend to give Ridge the CEO position just to see how ricky would handle it. I am

sure there would be someone assaulted by him and prove he is unfit to be CEO!

__________________



Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
It really was a bit disconcerting to watch Caroline have a heart-to-heart with Rick of all people, on his turf no less. She should have a fucking restraining order against him, and after being shot at by him, if I'd been hit by a car... I'd sure as hell suspect him of orchestrating it!


Kathy, I agree with you! Caroline should have a restraining order against Rick.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
It really was a bit disconcerting to watch Caroline have a heart-to-heart with Rick of all people, on his turf no less. She should have a fucking restraining order against him, and after being shot at by him, if I'd been hit by a car... I'd sure as hell suspect him of orchestrating it!
Kathy, there have been sooooooo many WTF moments on this show lately, but this one sure tops them all!  I could not believe my eyes when out of nowhere, we see Caroline and her wheelchair in close proximity to Lil pRicky, in what is now HIS home!  His "accident" was barely anything, whereas Caroline has been in wheelchair for weeks.  Who should be checking up on who, if it were a normal ex-couple?  Caroline should neither be going anywhere near the gun-toting maniac, and nor should she be having a heart-to-heart with him!

As for pRicky, I am in the dark about whether Ridge and Brooke were a couple first and she went to Eric and then back to Ridge?  Or was she with Eric first?  Regardless, Ridge did not STEAL her, he didn't put a gun to her head.  And as for Caroline, pRicky is the one who threw away his marriage over a couple of kisses [rolleyes] 

Definitely the worst part of the show today was listening to the whiney ass begging the pompous old buffoon ass, and watching the said pompous old buffoon ass fall for it!

And I bet all will agree the best part of the show today was, simply put, TK's absolutely BRILLIANT performance!  Ridge's enthusiasm, his eagerness, his excitement, the anticipation, his last-ditch effort to assure the OBA what is the right thing to do, all within those last 60 seconds or so, TK's Ridge had my heart racing!!!!!!!!!! [bowing][clap][bowing][clap]  And oh yeah, definitely that smoking HAWT KISS[thud][thud]

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Callie

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
And oh yeah, definitely that smoking HAWT KISS[thud][thud]


Best part of the episode!! Too bad they weren't alone for more than a few seconds.

I'm so tired of everyone kissing Ricky boy's ass. The scenes with Caroline was nauseating and they continue tomorrow. [barf]

Anyway, here's the bonus scene with Caridge/Ivy.

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #157 
[gaah]  Of course, it was a scene that prominently featured Ridge, so it was cut [rolleyes] .  Thanks for posting it, Callie.  But after watching, I find it even more disturbing that Caroline would go check up on the little prick, after Ridge clarified that there wasn't a scratch on him!
I don't know if anyone else saw the promo during Y&R yesterday that started out as "brother vs brother", but featured wayyyyyyyyyyy more Steffy than it needed to.

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #158 
Searose, Agree, that hott kiss *melting*

Please leave them alone for 5 MINUTES people !!!!!!! Why does everybody disturb them in those very much needed scenes Lol. I don't get it, what's their problem.

Can't Ridge lock the door???????????

[thud][thud]

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Searose, Agree, that hott kiss *melting*

Please leave them alone for 5 MINUTES people !!!!!!! Why does everybody disturb them in those very much needed scenes Lol. I don't get it, what's their problem.

Can't Ridge lock the door???????????


Those wonderful kissing scenes are very precious and sizzling and are so few and far

between but that has to change soon!!!!!!!

The whole pRicky accusing Ridge of stealing women has to be dealt with because his

mommy dearest latest escapade resulted in a pregnancy that she wanted OBA to

assume responsibility for so he knows that she is a manipulative snake in the grass.

Ricky says he was a boy at the time , Ridge allegedly broke up his family ,the

operative word is "boy" children only see one side of things ,just spit it out people

tell Eric Jr. that Eric  Sr. had no business marrying his eldest son's girlfriend! This

said girlfriend intercepted a letter between Ridge and his first love and fiancee

Caroline and when he found out Ridge broke it off with her and she went crying to

OBA and he marries her!LOL







__________________



searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #160 
FOAD you OLD BUFFOON ASS!!!!!!!!!!  SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!

Nothing sounds more like music to my ears than hearing Ridge say the words "No Dad, I don't HAVE TO" and later to Steffy, "It's ENOUGH"!  Ridge needs to remind Joonyer and Seniler that it is Stephanie's company, not Logan or her spawn's, and I am glad Stephanie is not around to see this day when Ridge is treated like this in favor of the little prick.  Speaking of Logan, pRicky can say Ridge STOLE her and that's OK as his reason to not want Ridge to run the company, but Ridge bringing up the same thing makes OBA seem offended?  And then he turns around and admits to pRicky that he STILL CARRIES THAT WOUND?  Such a fucking hypocrite that even my cable company could not handle it anymore and I lost the signal right then!

And if OBA does not see Ridge as a Marone, he wouldn't let pRicky get away with calling Ridge "A Marone Bastard"! 

If he wants to support pRicky 100%, I hope to God that Steffy will support Ridge 101%.  Let the war begin!!!!!!

Oh, and if I were Caroline, I would take pRicky's "I LOVE her" as a slap in the face, because there certainly wasn't enough LOVE for Caroline to be forgiven over a couple of kisses!  But the fact that she went to visit him makes me wonder if she has enough self-respect!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,269
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Speaking of Logan, pRicky can say Ridge STOLE her and that's OK as his reason to not want Ridge to run the company, but Ridge bringing up the same thing makes OBA seem offended?!


I think that is my biggest problem with today's show. Promoting the concept (and B&B is not unique there... I'm sure there are several old posts by me on this board ranting about AMC doing it) that one person can "steal" another person from a third person (especially when the stealee is such a notorious weathervane as Brooke!). Caroline chose to be with Ridge of her own free will, he didn't steal her from Rick. if you put it in those terms, then it implies that Caroline wasn't an autonomous human being but that she was Rick's property. Is that the message B&B really wants to send?

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,507
Reply with quote  #162 
I'm still sitting here going WTF? Today was one of those days when I scared my cats at my loudly vocal disgusted reaction to the show. So much hypocrisy, so much misogyny. Women cannot be "stolen." It bothers me so much that OBA and pRicky constantly beat that drum about Ridge "stealing" women. They cannot be stolen. They are not property! Brooke and Caroline chose to be with Ridge, dammit.

And don't get me started on OBA's treatment of Ridge. I kinda figured it was coming, but it was still hard to process what I was watching. It was really hard to watch Ridge's pain - his father doesn't even care that his other son shot at Ridge - in fact, he rewarded him for it. I think he wanted pRicky to kill Ridge, as a surrogate for himself. That's it in a nutshell for me. I don't like corporate storylines, but I'm glad to see Ridge fighting his father because it's obviously about more than a fucking rich corporation for Ridge. I still wish he would just quit, but I get why he didn't.

As much as I hated their scene, I loved TK's and JMcC's acting - it was just a horrible human situation (inhuman, AFAIC, on OBA's side), but Ridge was so restrained and it made the way Eric hurt him even more painful to watch. I love the way Ridge calls OBA "Dad," he always infuses it with so much love, I don't know how OBA can't hear it.



__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,188
Reply with quote  #163 
Oh Christy your post is a thing of beauty & ITA 100%!  Not much to add to that - it was both beautiful & painful to watch - TK does express love so endearingly to Eric only to get it handed back to him everytime.  But John McCook & Thorsten's scenes were magnificent & powerful! 
__________________
Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #164 

I can not believe Caroline did not tell pricky to "SHUT UP!" about Ridge! She should

told him" Ridge was there for me when you treated me like SHIT!!!''


Who can forget the sweet and caring scene when Ridge fumbled with the pencil to

get Caroline to laugh? He is wonderful!!!!!!

Caroline could added that"For the record It was me that started the chain of

events that led to the kissing, not him. Some omissions are necessary because I

should not have told Ridge that I had feelings I was not suppose to be having about

him. Ridge is not taking advantage of MYRna's pain , it is your

reaction ,driving recklessly ,having no regard for anyone on the road that is

in question".


Those two erics combined can never be a quarter of the man RIDGE is.... let the 

hostile take over begin! Ridge is completely in his right to takeover the company. It

is his legacy! This little spawn of OBA and finger snapper needs to be put in his

place, preferably on a plane to Italy if Paris is too embarrassing for him, like we care,

NOT   ????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL


__________________



pah

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,094
Reply with quote  #165 
I've been enjoying the Ridge/EricSR scenes because both actors are doing them so well,  but am so infuriated at the same time because Eric has become such an ass-hole lately. He didn't seem to be like that until recently. I agree that  Caroline being so friendly with pRicky seemed kind of unnatural and unlikely.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #166 
Years ago the late Stephanie found papers in OBA safe attesting that she was the true

owner of Forrester Creations and then she kneed OBA where the sun don't shine and

fired him! Is it too far fetched to believe that this smart business woman wouldn't have

also made provisions to NEVER ALLOW little pricky, who is not related to her, to be

CEO and who is a constant annoying thorn on her beloved Ridge's side ?

Carter should look into the archives.....

__________________



Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #167 
I have read everything you guys said, I can't do other then agree with all of you! [smile]
Especially,

Bluegaze,
Those wonderful kissing scenes are very precious and sizzling and are so few and far
between but that has to change soon!!!!!!!

I can not believe Caroline did not tell pricky to "SHUT UP!" about Ridge! She should
told him" Ridge was there for me when you treated me like SHIT!!!''

Searose,
Oh, and if I were Caroline, I would take pRicky's "I LOVE her" as a slap in the face, because there certainly wasn't enough LOVE for Caroline to be forgiven over a couple of kisses! But the fact that she went to visit him makes me wonder if she has enough self-respect!

Kathy,
Caroline chose to be with Ridge of her own free will, he didn't steal her from Rick. if you put it in those terms, then it implies that Caroline wasn't an autonomous human being but that she was Rick's property. Is that the message B&B really wants to send?

Christy,
It bothers me so much that OBA and pRicky constantly beat that drum about Ridge "stealing" women. They cannot be stolen. They are not property! Brooke and Caroline chose to be with Ridge, dammit.

Pah & Sharon, I agree great chemistry between them.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #168 
Btw, how do you get a banner/picture underneath the line?
Love it.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Phyllis123Jackson

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 21
Reply with quote  #169 
I know this is just a soap opera and none of it is true, but there was one scene today when Eric told Ridge he was not as much Forrester as he thought.....as a parent, that absolutely broke my heart to hear the daddy tell his step son this......and I just wanted to reach through the tv and hug Ridge...Thorsten is such a wonderful actor, he really made this come to life today.  As for Eric, I am so through with that ole fart.


__________________
Phyllis
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,507
Reply with quote  #170 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Btw, how do you get a banner/picture underneath the line? Love it.


Malin, go to the Control Panel tab, then the Edit Profile tab, and scroll down to the Signature box, which looks like a posting field box. Click on the little Insert Photo tree icon, and a box will open up where you can insert the URL of the image you want to use.

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #171 

Why would Ridge accept ricky as CEO. Ricky did not accept Ridge's appointment, he

pulled a hissy fit, dismissed Caroline's reassurances from the get go!

But besides that Ricky is crazy so he can not be CEO.Ridge was OBA

first choice  but accepted OBA change of mind gracefully, he didn't attack anyone

or sleep with the first woman that walked in his door and if Ridge did he is not married

unlike Ricky who was married and OBA says "shame on you"to Ridge, them are fighting

words!

__________________



Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #172 
Thank you so much for helping me out Christy![smile]
I will try, maybe I will make it work [wink]

And I agree with you guys, Eric is stupid and cruel to our Ridge. He meant that Ridge already had everything he could ever wanted, and that Ridge takes everything that Rick haves, but Caroline was also in the room and surly didn't
back down for those hot & passioned kisses they'd shared. Rick is totally a brat that loves the attention he gets from his stupid parents. Ridge is man enough. Rick is just a baby that is given everything on a silver plate Lol

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #173 

When OBA finds out about the takeover I hope Ridge tells him that" Forrester Creations

is my legacy, founded with my maternal grandfather's money! He and my mother are

turning in their graves because YOUR younger son is CEO. You say I have no shame, if

you had any, you would have just given Brooke a shoulder to cry on, like a father who i

loyal to me and says that he loves me ,when I broke up with Brooke  those years ago

because she intercepted a letter I sent to Caroline .Because of your shameless  act I

feel betrayed and unloved today and sentenced to a lifetime of dealing with Eric jr.  LOL

__________________



Callie

Avatar / Picture

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 241
Reply with quote  #174 
Umm, I want to remind Eric that Ridge was with Brooke first before he got together with her. Brooke was drooling over Ridge from B&B's first episode and she still wanted him during her marriage to Eric.

So, nobody had to "steal" her away, if Eric didn't go after his son's sloppy seconds none of this would have happened!!
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #175 
Yeah I hope TK will login and read all of this and tell Brad Bell and all his writers what we would like happend.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #176 

I saw yesterday's episode so many times because I can not understand what OBA

is doing? He is like a jekyl and Hyde ! First he tells Ridge that his support for ricky is

not because he blames Ridge for his failed marriage to Brooke ages ago and then 

tells Rick that he still has an open wound towards Ridge for " stealing"  Brooke from

him????????!!!

Eric Sr. keeps fueling Eric Jr." out of control wildfire" towards Ridge! He needs to go

on an extended fishing trip and take finger snapper with him!

Btw.  great acting by everyone, especially our TK.  I hope we see Ridge get some

kissin from Caroline because he needs it! He is going into battle reluctantly with a

very heavy and saddened heart because of the offensive things his so called" dad"

spewed at him!



__________________



Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,507
Reply with quote  #177 
Another WTF day.... Ivy blabbing to $Pig?!? Welcome to the Nicole Avant Loose Lips Club! But I got a big laugh when Brooke told pRicky he got his "work ethic" from his parents. Right, a sperm donor who spends most of his time fishing during a crisis, and an egg donor who hits the bottle when she can't find a man. PRicky has now jumped to the #1 spot on my Most Propped Characters in the Universe list - congrats, Ryan Lavery, you've been replaced!

PRicky taunting Ridge about him calling OBA "Dad" is a new low even for him. I loved the fake way Ridge flattered pRicky who didn't know how to take it even with his huge ego.

But is it just me or does it feel as if Steffy, along with her inexplicable Liam obsession, is taking over Ridge's storyline? If a Liam/Ivy/Steffy triangle eats the show I am going to be pissed not to mention bored as hell. I soooo did not want Steffy to come back! I just don't trust her, plus she looks like she should be playing Ridge's love interest not his daughter! And I sure as hell don't trust Liam. At least they could give us a glimpse of Bu to make this more palatable - how about making him the FC office cat?



__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,269
Reply with quote  #178 
This is one question I never thought I'd ask -- but WTF is Maya and why isn't Rick either in the pokey or out on bail for punching Bill's lights out for so callously exposing her past? Or at the very least exploring all legal options for retaliating against Spencer for hurting the woman Rick supposedly loves?

I guess that's how totally uninterested I am in a Liam/Steffy/Ivy triangle, that I'd rather watch the above scenario, than another going-through-the-motions dull and uninspired work-based triangle. Oh and Ridge -- I trust Liam about as far as I can throw him.

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #179 
ITA on all counts Christy!  I have had it with the vile, disgusting excuse for a man that pRicky is, repeatedly bringing up Ridge being a Marone and not being OBA's son, something he doesn't have the balls to say in front of OBA!  I have no idea what kind of man Massimo was, but the kind of man I am seeing in Eric, I am so glad Ridge hasn't inherited so many of Eric's traits.

It hurts to watch Ridge feeling guilty about going against the man he still considers DAD, and those moments are played so wonderfully by TK[clap][clap]!  But.... like Ridge said today, "IT's TIME"!!!!!!  It is time to change a lot of things at FC, because it burns me that the finger snapper talks as if FC belongs to her and her spawn.  It is time for Ridge to take what should have always rightfully been HIS company, because it belonged to HIS mother, not to ANY FORRESTER!  And IT's TIME to change things at B&B, because like you said Christy, we (I am sure everyone here agrees) want this to be about Ridge's fight for what is rightfully his, and not about Liam/Steffy/Ivy love triangle, though I can see the signs that they WILL be a big part of the s/l. 
Surprised that $PIG seemed so cool about Ridge replacing pRicky, I do wonder how he will react to Ridge not wanting him around.

Note to pRicky: Ridge, the MAHN did not cry to Daddy, YOU, the little BOY did.  And BTW, with all the money and power at your feet, and the technology in this day and age, you can't find out where Maya is hiding???????  Really?????????
Yeah Christy, Bu can be the office cat, Bu can eat Pam's lemon bars and fatten up, but can pRicky be in charge of changing kitty litter, much like how he had ordered Whyatt to clean the FC bathrooms?

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #180 
Eric meant that Ridge has taken everything away from Rick, but that he is not allowed to take the CEO possision away from him.

I was so happy when Ridge said to Steffy about his future plans to take over his family bussiness once for all.
Ridge is man enough. Rick is a crybaby Lol

Bluegaze, TK's acting is magnificens every time.
And he shines even more with Caroline/LG by his side.
He surly needs some lovin and kisses from his ladylove. Eric is just so stupid.

Christy, I SOO AGREE WITH YOU ON:
"I soooo did not want Steffy to come back! I just don't trust her, plus she looks like she should be playing Ridge's love interest not his daughter!" I don't like scenes between Ridge and her, it's creepy! But I like her with Liam.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #181 

I said it before and I will say it again ,Ridge  needs to tape his conversations with

ricky boy,not to show OBA how infuriating junior is, that boat has sailed, but so

Ridge can feel vindicated and not guilty for the take over, besides ,the old man got

over junior's calculated and underhanded irrevocable contract acquisition , chalked it

off as," I pressured him, Rick needed time "so he will have to give Ridge the same

forgiveness.

There is only one little, tiny, miniscule problem preventing OBA from being as  

forgiving to Ridge as he is to pRicky, it is the TIGHT GRIP THAT BROOKE HAS ON 

OBA's balls!   LOL

 







__________________



bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #182 


Again, today pRicky harping to Brooke about Ridge breaking up their happy family,


at least she finally whispered feeling responsible in the matter. The two idiot Erics keep

calling Ridge the home wrecker, if that is true and Brooke was stolen by Ridge but was

in love with OBA, what stops her now from being with OBA, they are both single?

Yeah, pRicky why don't you tell mommy and daddy to get married? I will tell you why,

because you do not want to hear the truth, she married your father on a rebound and

lusted for Ridge! You can't handle the truth , you might go and hurt a tree or lunge at

somebody!  LOL

__________________



searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #183 
Hah, I guess Liam "what's in it for me" Spencer is a better choice than $PIG, unless this takeover drama gets chopped down to a few minutes in favor of endless Steffy/Liam/Ivy sandwich.  But for the moment, I wish Ridge would stop worrying about how OBA will feel about this, because I am glad Ridge got what he needs to oust pRicky! 
Speaking of pRicky, I wonder who will be the next person that he will bad-mouth Ridge to?  And someone please enlighten me as to when did he TRY HONEY? 

I really did not like hearing the little prick speak of Stephanie.

But, speaking of Stephanie, the best part of the show was Ridge talking to the portrait, and then oh so gently touching the portrait!  TK does these little things that elevates a scene to memorable in this fan's eyes [thud] [thud]
Now I have this sudden urge to re-watch Zach/Amelia clips.........

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,507
Reply with quote  #184 
I wish the whole show had been devoted to Ridge talking to the portrait. The only reason I can tolerate this corporate takeover storyline is that the way TK plays Ridge infuses humanity into it. What a contrast between the brothers today! Searose, ICAM, pRicky has always been a nasty dick! And OBA is just fine with that. It's funny, I was watching the last 1/2 hr. of Y&R with blonde what's 'er name having an OBE or NDE with some spirit guy bathed in bright white light, and after Ridge talked to Stephanie all I could think was that they should show her from whatever plane she's on throwing a lightning bolt at pRicky <g>.
__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #185 
Go Ridge, Go! You're the smartest one in the family!

Take them down once and for all.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #186 

I enjoyed watching Ridge speak to his mom's portrait, his deep love and affection

for her is giving him the strength to carry on and the belief that his dad will one day

understand!  TK depiction of Ridge's concern for his father was

eloquently performed! Speaking of OBA, he had told pRicky that he would hang

Stephanie's portrait in the guest house but there it was, in a CLOSET, collecting dust.

Seeing  his mother's portrait there among  other décor pieces that pRICKY/myrna 

duet replaced from his parents house and the fact that dad neglected to hang

his mother's portrait in the guesthouse should erase any doubts Ridge has about

his decision. You go Ridge! IMO Stephanie's portrait should be in the entrance at

Forrester right above that security guard's head ,the one that welcomed Nicole right

in ,once he knew, she was Myrna's sister. LOL

__________________



searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #187 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I wish the whole show had been devoted to Ridge talking to the portrait. The only reason I can tolerate this corporate takeover storyline is that the way TK plays Ridge infuses humanity into it. What a contrast between the brothers today! Searose, ICAM, pRicky has always been a nasty dick! And OBA is just fine with that. It's funny, I was watching the last 1/2 hr. of Y&R with blonde what's 'er name having an OBE or NDE with some spirit guy bathed in bright white light, and after Ridge talked to Stephanie all I could think was that they should show her from whatever plane she's on throwing a lightning bolt at pRicky <g>.
Christy, I know you don't watch Y&R regularly, but of all days, you picked today to watch? LOL.  Though it was nice that they devoted an entire episode to "intervention", I wish you had watched a few days back when Dixie Cooney transformed into "JFAP holding Trevor hostage", totally Emmy worthy!  All the decades on AMC never had Cady act so good, and I found the scenes quite entertaining!  Speaking of devoting episodes, B&B has been missing opportunities left and right for making social service announcements.  The whole transgender s/l could have been highlighted for social awareness, instead of character propping.  They could have pointed out how wrong it is to be using cell phone, even a hands-free one, if you are behind the wheel and emotional.  And the entire Boozing Brooke suddenly getting sober after two AA meetings was just a tool for Brooke/Deacon/Quinn drama.  And let's not forget the gun.... SAD!
Anyway, yes, I wish we could get a scene where Stephanie kicks Eric's and/or pRicky's ass, I wish we could get some Ridge/Stephanie scenes.  We were "treated" to Ally talking to her Mom for weeks.  But TK/Ridge and Stephanie scenes would be a thing of beauty!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #188 
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! [yippee][yippee][toast][cool]  Now THAT's what I call TGIF, what a way to end the week[popcork]!  I guess some of you will say I am too hung up on Zach, it is very true, because I could not help but think Ridge was SCARY and LETHAL today, though definitely NOT QUIET!!!!!!

TK/Ridge was on fire today, and loved JMcC too!  [clap][clap]

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,476
Reply with quote  #189 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! [yippee][yippee][toast][cool]  Now THAT's what I call TGIF, what a way to end the week[popcork]!  I guess some of you will say I am too hung up on Zach, it is very true, because I could not help but think Ridge was SCARY and LETHAL today, though definitely NOT QUIET!!!!!!

TK/Ridge was on fire today, and loved JMcC too!  [clap][clap]


^^^^^^^^
Everything Searose said!!!

__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,507
Reply with quote  #190 
I thought Ridge was sad today, too, because he genuinely did not want to hurt his father and he didn't do it to hurt his father (even though OBA richly deserves it). But yeah, I was doing a WOOOHOOOOO equivalent today too! And I really want to see pRicky's reaction. And Brooke's <g>.
__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
kj_wilson

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 703
Reply with quote  #191 

A most excellent episode and Friday cliffhanger!!

Go Ridge! I know he's sad, but he's doing what OBA wouldn't. He gave him plenty of chances.

TK and JMcC were just great!

I could not care less about pRick (also being called Prince WhinesALot, which is hilarious!) and Maya. Why oh why couldn't they have used sympathetic characters for that storyline?!


__________________
Kathy ******************************************************************** ********************************************************************
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #192 
TK's acting was incredible today!

Go Ridge, go.

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #193 


ITA with all you  ladies and the fact that Ridge advised OBA what is about to go

down shows his respect for his dad unlike the weasel ,Eric Jr. who went about to get 

OBA signature , lying thru his teeth implying he and Caroline were a couple ,all the

while having those nauseating bubble baths with Myrna! LOL




__________________



SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,188
Reply with quote  #194 
Great point, bluegaze - hadn't thought about the contrast between the way pRicky handled his slimy underhanded backdoor takeover of CEO to the way Ridge honorably tried to handle Eric with kid gloves today & was totally upright about it, letting him know what was coming.  As you said Christy - you could feel Ridge's heart breaking for Eric at the same time being steadfast in his resolve to get rid of Napoleon.  TK was superb as I knew he would be.  This cliffhanger was worth the wait! 
__________________
Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,779
Reply with quote  #195 


I watched yesterday's episode so many times, TK aced Ridge's sentiments superbly,his

gratitude and loving memories with his father were so heartfelt and now
 
he knows that they were more meaningful to him than his dad... OBA dismissed them!!

I hoped that Ridge could have one of their heart to heart conversations
  
with Caroline about this very difficult decision he is going thru, not that he has to

defend his actions to her but that we the audience can get a chance to hear from Ridge

the true versions of this family's bizarre relationships .All we get are pRicky's 

and OBA skewed versions of events!

__________________



Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #196 
Bluegaze- DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!! [biggrin]

*melting by the thought of that intim lovin scene*

"I hoped that Ridge could have one of their heart to heart conversations
with Caroline about this very difficult decision he is going thru, not that he has to
defend his actions to her but that we the audience can get a chance to hear from Ridge".

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.