Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
ITA, searose. As for Ridge/Nick, I thought something really important was left out of their scenes - that Maya treats people like crap. She didn't just not tell pRicky she used to be a man - i.e., can't have kids - that wouldn't have affected anybody but pRicky. But she treated other FC employees in a disgusting, demeaning way. Yet she doesn't have to pay for that, why? I did enjoy the Ridge/Nick scenes as I think Nick talked to the only rational, sane, human male on the show. But I wish their conversation had  have gone a lot farther than it did.

ICAM!!!

I hated it!  I didn't like Nick's attitude! Very judgmental & condescending IMO! Nick saying that Maya didn't lie? In my book, a lie of omission is still a lie and the guy who shot at Ridge/Caroline over a couple of kisses that they omitted telling Rick about, would agree.  Maya owed the men she was involved with intimately a choice before things got serious and the truth about how she came to be Maya.  

I LOATHED that Nick accused Ridge of wanting to fire Maya because she's transgender when in fact, Ridge has been the most open-minded of everyone and IF he fires her; it will be because she's been an abusive shitty human being in her treatment of FC staff both in the office & at home.

I guess this storyline is now officially a means to make us forget how despicable Rick & Maya have been to everyone; to paint them as victims of bigotry and to cast Ridge and anyone who still wants Rick & Maya out of FC as the bad guys.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 
Alina, another thing that they left out....it wasn't that long ago that Ridge himself was the victim of bigotry. Remember when $Pig tried to spread rumors that Ridge was gay because he attended a gay pride parade? Yet no gay character got to confront $Pig. Ridge is no bigot. His feelings towards Maya were fair, AFAIC. Being gay and being transgendered are two different things, but just because Ridge felt he needed more information doesn't mean he ever treated Maya in bigoted way.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 

ITA with you ladies and pRicky's quick acceptance not with character at all. Any man who

would be faced with this revelation that deprives him the choice to father children with this

woman  would need at least, a long walk in the Big Bear woods to wrap his mind around

this situation, not credible at all!This hasty acceptance coming from a man who is constantly

demeaning Ridge about not being a blood Forrester and now has no problem with the fact that

his future children will not be blood Forrester too, incredulous! I know that Brad Bell said B&B

was telling a love story with the transgender issue but it was too fast for my taste.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
Malin88,

Your more then 3 months behind if Caridge isn't a couple yet because 3 months ago from today was the Bill/Katie wedding where Ridge & Caroline attended as a couple.

Bluegaze, Thank you so much for the information! [smile] I loved that wedding. Caroline was so supportive with Ridge and they where touchy all evening and only had eyes for eachother! <3

Plus loved when TK sat down and all the others stood up for the bride when she walked in, and LG raised him up, so sweet. Maybe he was tired that day!

Also loved Caroline holding and leaning on her man when Brooke talked to Katie. And oh, when they walked hand in hand together to Bill, Liam & Wyatt!! That made me so happy to see. So incredible sweet.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
I found this on the web:

With Ridge also slated to try resigning from his job as Head Designer at Forrester Creations perhaps Caroline has been in new York doing the ground work for their own design house.

Maybe she was doing that BEFORE getting injured?? That would be incredible! If they start their own company. Rick would be nothing without them. Maybe they can come back to Forrester (by Rick asking them to) when they are successful and take over it?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 

I think I have finally figured out why OBA is so protective of pRicky and rewarding him for his

unacceptable behavior, he wants to get into finger snapper's pants!

" We can make out in your car" Eric insist and keep her busy so she will leave Ridge alone!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 

[ Blue Gaze - you are 1000% correct about TK's kisses being erotic & the 8th wonder of the world!  He could put on a clinic! ] [kiss_cheek]                 

Sharon ,if TK would produce a lipstick and promote it with his sultry and sexy voice saying that

"when you apply this on ,you will feel like you are kissed by me" it would sell billions !LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 

"when you apply this on ,you will feel like you are kissed by me" it would sell billions !LOL

Your right about that girl! [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Yeah, the Ridge scenes yesterday with Nick sounded like a lecture. I know from reading online that some fans are feeling like it is too info commercial(ish) this whole transgender story line. It doesn't matter to me really as long as they keep the Ridge story line going. I do feel that the other story lines have suffered due to this transgender angle. It has gobbled up way too much time and when its only a 30 minute show, that isn't good for fans who actually want to see other characters. 
I'm patiently (really impatiently) waiting for LG to get back so we can get some Ridge scenes that have nothing to do with the Ricky drama. 
I read that Ridge's daughter, Steffy, is coming back permanently. So that will give Ridge another family dynamic to deal with. That should be interesting.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
It's just deja vu all over again for me - I rem the whole Zarf thing & how Zach ended up being the goat when he roughed him up.  Not that I think he should have but they always make him the heavy in it.  Over it.  Waiting for Caroline to come back so he can have a real s/l.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #111 
Ugh... Steffy could have stayed away forever AFAIC.

Overall, I've enjoyed the current Maya storyline, although I have plenty of problems with it, the chief one being that it provided Maya with almost instant-arrogant bitch-to-sympathetic-heroine transformation. Listening to her beseech Rick yesterday, I was honestly almost moved to tears. Until I remembered how very much she relished throwing her boss's GF weight around both Forrester offices and home. She had no sympathy or empathy for anyone else when she was in a position of power. She really squandered her opportunity to be benevolent. So I really didn't GAS whether Rick showed her the door or not. At first I was surprised he didn't, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense that he didn't. Poor little privileged pampered never-learns-from-his-self-inflected-mistakes angerboy Rick could really relate to Maya's genuine tale of outcast woe, apparently. That's so typically how people like Rick see themselves, too.

As for the Ridge scenes, I loved them, even though Nick's attitude pissed me off. But here was the transgendered person making unfounded assumptions about Ridge, showing (at least to me... don't know if that was the intention) what a common affliction the old plank in the eye is. Yet, it was understandable, after what Nick has undoubtedly experienced in his life. Preemptive strike. I loved the way Ridge handled him and I thought TK was outstanding in those scenes, showing the depth of Ridge's ambivalence as well as his humanity. Juxtaposed with Bill's utter lack of the latter, I thought yesterday's show was really excellent and if I were one of TIIC, it would be on the next B&B best show Emmy submission reel.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
I am sorry Kathy, but my head is still spinning from yesterday's show, with Lil pRicky's insanely calm reaction to the reveal that would have the sanest person in the world in total state of shock!  Especially after all the mouthing off about honesty and no secrets and what an honorable woman Maya is for having those qualities!  I can see him relating to Maya's feelings, but not THIS FAST, not instantly!  If it had happened on tomorrow's episode, after him hitting his head, may be I could digest it a little better.  Nick and Maya said all the right things to explain and if it was real life, or if it was another show with different character, I would call it inspiring, but not the way pRicky and Maya's characters have behaved these past few months!

And then today's show, just as expected [rolleyes]  First the finger snapper tells Ridge that this is what he wanted, then Nick walks in blaming Ridge, then Nicole comes in blaming Ridge, then of course pRicky assumes it was Ridge that went to press, UGH!!!!!!!  I wish Ridge was allowed to lose his cool on a day like this, I wish it was Ridge who was allowed the idea to call GLAD and warn $PIG.  All this shit about everything always being blamed on Ridge by everyone is getting very old and tiresome.  So ITA with what Sharon is saying, and IMO, Ridge is Zach 2.0, $PIG is the Rage Monkey 2.0, and pRicky is Joonyer 2.0!

If only they would let Ridge come up with the idea to tell the press that pRicky and Forrester Family already knew, and had no issue with Maya's medical history and thought it was nobody's business?????????  FC would actually soar from that, wouldn't it?  Not counting on getting to see it though.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #113 
searose, believe me, I have a big problem with the disjointed speed with which this all playing out. I say disjointed because some aspects have had some buildup, i.e. Maya's secret, what with Nicole's introduction to the canvas. I guess I should qualify that by adding that the buildup was speedy only by B&B usual warp-speed standards. ITA with you and Sharon re the AMC comparisons.

I also agree that Rick's mostly positive reaction to Maya was way too fast... but where Rick is concerned, give me way too fast instead of long and drawn out! Unfortunately as soon as he and Maya both sped off in their gas guzzlers, I asked Christy (we watched together), since I avoid spoilers, which one of them was going to crash! Surprised it was Rick. But I guess since Maya has already been transformed into a sympathetic victim... now it's Rick's turn and then some. Ugh. But I'm hoping that it has some more character driven consequences, even if they're fast. That's what I'm enjoying about this, really -- the fact that it's much more character driven than I'm used to seeing from B&B. Baby steps.

I would also love to see Ridge be the company/family spokeman. No one would or could do it better.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
Eric: It's cruel and sick what Spencer's done.

Yeah, lots of that to go around, isn't there, Eric? You, pRicky, Maya and Nicole all need to look in that same mirror. Oh, and you, too, Katie. You've all acted really cruelly and crappy towards people who never did a thing to hurt you. $Pig's cruelty is just the most egregious.

And I hate $Pig in a visceral way I don't hate the others - because whether he personally is a bigot or not is irrelevant because he's exposing Maya to extreme bigotry deliberately. But the fact that Maya has suffered so much hasn't given her any empathy to others; she doesn't care who she hurts in order to get what she wants. That's my problem with Maya and it's too late to redeem her now. And pRicky is like the little boy in the old saying who killed his parents and threw himself on the mercy of the court for being an orphan.

Ridge is the only one in this storyline whose behavior has made sense to me. Though IMO he was the one person who was hurt the worst by the pRick/Maya saga, he has never judged Maya for being transgendered - despite Nick's accusation - and he obviously intended to try to impart some insight about Maya being transgendered to Eric and Brooke before he got interrupted. How I wish we could have seen that scene.

I've been thinking of Zarf, too - I'll never forget his last scene with Zach, at the cemetery. Still brings a tear to my eye.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I also agree that Rick's mostly positive reaction to Maya was way too fast... but where Rick is concerned, give me way too fast instead of long and drawn out!
I would also love to see Ridge be the company/family spokeman. No one would or could do it better.

AMEN on both counts, Kathy, we are already getting too much of the unlikeable character!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Ridge is the only one in this storyline whose behavior has made sense to me. Though IMO he was the one person who was hurt the worst by the pRick/Maya saga, he has never judged Maya for being transgendered - despite Nick's accusation - and he obviously intended to try to impart some insight about Maya being transgendered to Eric and Brooke before he got interrupted. How I wish we could have seen that scene.
May be it is today's Bonus Scene? 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Sorry Searose, today's bonus scene was Bill and Katie.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Christy,  Thanks for reminding me of that scene where Zarf was comforting Zach.  It was not often that we saw Zach getting any understanding or sympathy from anyone, (even from those that supposedly loved him), and that one was beautiful and touching.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Pleasantly surprised today, I mean, I thought it was going to be 30 minutes of Mommy and Daddy pampering their injured Lil Boy, but
Ridge was on today, [yippee][yippee] and I LOVE angry, fired-up Ridge[thud][thud]!!!!!
And that was perhaps the only pleasant thing about today's show [sigh]
Still having hard time with pRicky's uncharacteristically calm acceptance of the news, while being true to himself and lunging at Ridge because he could not answer words  with words.  In that, he is much like $PIG who prefers violence every time he confronts Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #119 
Finally, finally, finally this story is going somewhere! Ridge going off on a pRicky was a loooong time coming, but boy was it music to my years! He was a like a lion who finally finally burst out of a too small cage he should never have been in. All the endless shit that Ridge endured from pRicky for so long flew right back into pRicky's whiny face. I think there was some pep talk underneath Ridge's most satisfying taunting. It matters not to me that pRicky really does still love Maya, just proves what a hypocrite he is. He got exactly what he deserved today and I want to see more of Ridge's anger...great storywise and really great actingwise

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
ITA!  I thought today looked like Emmy reel to me!  TK was magnificent!  It was a long time coming - a thing of beauty!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 

ITA!  I thought today looked like Emmy reel to me!  TK was magnificent!  It was a long time coming - a thing of beauty!

Christy
4 hours ago Finally, finally, finally this story is going somewhere! Ridge going off on a pRicky was a loooong time coming, but boy was it music to my years! He was a like a lion who finally finally burst out of a too small cage he should never have been in. All the endless shit that Ridge endured from pRicky for so long flew right back into pRicky's whiny face. I think there was some pep talk underneath Ridge's most satisfying taunting. It matters not to me that pRicky really does still love Maya, just proves what a hypocrite he is. He got exactly what he deserved today and I want to see more of Ridge's anger...great storywise and really great actingwise

searose
4 hours ago Pleasantly surprised today, I mean, I thought it was going to be 30 minutes of Mommy and Daddy pampering their injured Lil Boy, but 
Ridge was on today, [yippee][yippee] and I LOVE angry, fired-up Ridge[thud][thud]!!!!!
And that was perhaps the only pleasant thing about today's show [sigh]
Still having hard time with pRicky's uncharacteristically calm acceptance of the news, while being true to himself and lunging at Ridge because he could not answer words  with words.  In that, he is much like $PIG who prefers violence every time he confronts Ridge 

You ladies are so right on, as always ....  pRicky is one frustrated little man that

deserved everything that Ridge said and so much more. I'm still fuming about

the "vindictively cruel" comment of yesterday about Ridge. Ricky is always deflecting

his own screwed up behavior onto Ridge.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
OhKaye, so we started today with a new day, new scene? How I wish we had picked up where it was left off yesterday, where Lil pRicky lunged at Ridge, because at least we would have seen him fall on his face, literally!  Instead, we spent time today listening to an OBA making excuses for his worthless little boy and the same OBA's BabyMomma say what Ridge did (making pRicky hear the hard facts) was "unconscionable" !!!!!  Really?????  [rolleyes]
I am so not holding my breath for the OBA to put Ridge in charge.  I wish Ridge repeats "I QUIT" and actually walks out of FC!  And while Caroline is bound by contract, she can design with Ridge at home and post selfies while at FC office [wink]

But hey, I love that we got to see a fired-up Ridge for one more day [thud]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
IDK - for me the whole thing was a big WTF!  It's like it started off with riveting jaw-dropping ground-breaking stuff & now it is falling completely flat.  The main thing for me was why they didn't show the confrontation between Rick & Ridge today?!!  I don't get it.  It's snoozeworthy now.  Can Caroline just come back now please.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
Ridge: Dad, I hate it too. I hate that this family's all splintered up.

Eric: And it's all Rick's fault, isn't it?

Christy: Nope, Eric, it's only partly Rick's fault. It's mostly your fault, you stubborn asshole. You're the one who willfully put pRicky in the position he's he. You knew how unstable he was. You knew how violent he was. But you coddled and enabled him anyway. If Maya didn't exist, pRicky would have self-destructed and brought your precious company down some other way. But you will never admit that Ridge was right...because Ridge doesn't carry your DNA.

P.S. Loved the Ridge and Eric scenes even though I wanted to smack Eric! My favorite kind of TK scene.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 

Caroline is bound by contract but doesn't getting shot at, by your employer cancel that

clause?????!!!!!!Where is Carter when you need him? LOL

I would have loved to see Ridge catch little ricky as he stumbled and show him his fist

but say" ricky boy, I pity you" and walk out leaving Ricky on the floor!

Ridge does not have to be CEO. He has to put in place ground rules; Ricky has no

input on Caroline and my designs or we quit!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #126 
It is getting ridiculous how much power Ricky has gotten in just 9 months. I'm tired of watching Ridge pound his head against the wall with Eric, Brooke and Ricky. He needs to go with his first decision and quit.  He can't get anyone on his side. I hope he and Caroline and a few others just leave. Onward and upward..

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Well, my anticipation for today's opening scene was a bust!!  [wtf]
I was hoping to see Ridge finally wipe that smug look off of pRicky's face!  What a disappointment!
At least Ridge was able to call him on some of his delusions about the 'virtuous' Maya.  [rolleyes]

I enjoyed the TK/JMcC scenes too.  Did I see a glimmer of hope that Eric was finally listening to Ridge at the end??  Nah....who am I kidding?!?

Anyone else think that Eric is channeling Ridge's ruggedly handsome look with the facial hair??

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #128 
I was very upset when the show wasn't continued from yesterdays ending. I was so looking forward to what was gonna happen between Rick and Ridge when he jumped him at the end and we got NOTHING! It felt as if I had missed an episode! So disappointing. [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM

Anyone else think that Eric is channeling Ridge's ruggedly handsome look with the facial hair??

I've been thinking for a couple of weeks that he's going for the Ridge look with both hair and facial hair!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 

I  too was so disappointed that Ridge did not loosen some of ricky's teeth but it

shows that once again ricky is SOOO wrong about Ridge! Ridge is the man that Eric

Sr. and Eric Jr. are both jealous of! Yeah, I have noticed OBA's new look, his longer

hair and unshaven look like Ridge but no one can ever come close to TK

GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!

CARIDGE is back today and I hope Ridge will tell OBA "you  know dad, yesterday I

had the conviction that I needed to be CEO to stir this ship from this

storm back to calm waters but today I have come to realize that Caroline is my

destiny and she needs my full and undivided attention right now. You and Brooke are

also to blame for this media nightmare for enabling ricky so you trio dig yourselves

out of this mess. I need to be there for Caroline, the love of my life so I'm taking a

leave of absence"

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #131 
Was there anyone else on the show other than Ridge and Caroline?

Because all I saw were Ridge and Caroline. And when they weren't on there was just a bunch of  blahblahblahblahyaddayaddayblahblahwhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Bluegaze, I LOVED what you wrote about CaRidge. So adorable and romantic. Please write more.

Christy, Have they reunite yet? [biggrin]
How was it?????????????
Please spoil.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
[yippee]  Caroline & Ridge!  They're all I saw, too!!!  So good having them back together - LG looked fabulous & how much did I love seeing TK wheeling her in!  We even got a sexy hot kiss to boot! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Sharon, OMG I need to see it! I'm a die-hard CaRidge fan! ❤️

Is it up yet?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Ridge : "I AM IRRESISTIBLE"!!!!! 

Me :[thud][thud][thud] [thud][thud]  

Christy, Sharon, ITA with you both, it was so great to have Ridge and Caroline back together, and Ridge in a scene that did not have him banging his head on a wall called Eric!  I think Caroline blushed as she giggled when Ridge said he would come and play doctor, but my heart melted when he said "you helped me use my hands and I am gonna help you use your legs" [thud]  The concern and the full-on charm on Ridge's face was pure TK genius!

But I have to say, while I am not holding my breath for Eric to stick to his decision, JMcC's acting was superb today!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Searose, Haha did Ridge say "I'm irresistible" ??? Well we all knew that already [wink]

Omg did Ridge say that to Caroline? How R O M A N T I C ❤️

I WILL WATCH THE CLIP SOON, YAAAAAY

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
But I have to say, while I am not holding my breath for Eric to stick to his decision, JMcC's acting was superb today

I must admit I felt a little sympathetic towards Eric today. He finally told little ricky

that he is out of control, nothing justifies violence! Rick acts like a moron and if he

his father scolds him, Ridge is to blame, ricky is very immature.This little ricky

keeps blaming Ridge for his parents' break up. Brooke's affair with their son in law

(Deacon) while still married to Eric may have something to do with it, Ricky boy!

Brooke has some nerve to ask Ridge what is wrong with him regarding Caroline

when she got pregnant by her son in law! Ricky is a basket case and so is his mother.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #138 
I think Eric is going to cavein to Rick so that can be the final straw for Ridge to fight for a FC takeover.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
I don't care if Ridge doesn't get to be CEO at Forrester, As long as he has Caroline and yeah why not start their own company [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 

Hearing ricky's rant today confirms he is dangerous! He has a very sick problem with

Ridge and I think Ridge should hire Charlie as a bodyguard! Ricky is such an idiot

he thinks he can insult Ridge and constantly tell him to leave Forrester and not

expect retaliation in kind," think of Maya when you are at the

sketch pad"????????????!!!!!!How dare he dictate who Ridge should use as

inspiration. No one and surely not Ricky would tolerate removing his mother's

portrait to replace it with someone who is a girlfriend, unacceptable!

Ridge has been very patient with Ricky's antics.

Ridge has to insist that Ricky step down and hold a board meeting and have him

ousted.

Eric is stuck between two sons but he can see that Ridge is the one with the right

stuff to run Forrester.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #141 
The best thing about today was that Ridge finally is back with Caroline. They are so cute together. Their chemistry is great. I'm so glad she is back in the game.

The worst thing about today was the ongoing whining of poor, heartbroken, misunderstood, pain in the ass Ricky. How much whining can one audience take?

I'm not getting why B and B is rewriting history by making Ridge out to be this horrible person that was so awful to Brooke and Rick. Please......there isn't enough room here to type all the bad deeds of Brooke. She was never an angel. She was also with Thorne and Nick, Ridge's other 2 brothers; but all the blame is on Ridge? Sorry, not buying it. It irritates me that no one takes up for Ridge in the Forester family. And let's pile it on by bringing Steffy back...oh dear....like she will be all sunshine and lollipops to Ridge about Caroline...I hope CaRidge can indure the scrutiny coming their way. They are a great couple...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
The worst thing about today was the ongoing whining of poor, heartbroken, misunderstood, pain in the ass Ricky. How much whining can one audience take?

I know ,why doesn't Ricky boy's parents remind him that Ridge went to jail in his

place because Ricky shot, Chambers,one of mommy dearest husbands. He needs

to seek a mental health professional to address these issues because he apparently

conveniently has no memory of that shooting!

Steffy is returning and she better support her dad's happiness with Caroline! I am

looking forward to some hair pulling between her and Brooke just like the late

Stephanie and Brooke! LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
One small question: Will Caroline (Linsey) be on every episode from now on in the US?
I know she's back to work now! [biggrin]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
One small question: Will Caroline (Linsey) be on every episode from now on in the US? I know she's back to work now! [biggrin]

I don't think any character is on every episode.  They're on more or less depending on the storylines. 

I was disgusted to see Eric appear to puff up with pride during pRicky's tantrum.  I think the declaration of "I'm Eric Forrester Joonyer" was all Eric needed to hear to cave.  Old Buffoon Ass indeed. 

I agree with everyone who already said - - - why is Ridge being blamed for any of this drama?  Maya is transgender and kept that a secret until she was forced to tell, Nicole blabbed, then Bill put it on the internet.  Not by any stretch is Ridge to blame!  He's certainly getting the Zach Slater treatment!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #145 
They getting me worried on some other sites that Caroline may end up back with Rick. If B&B wants to end Ridge & Caroline in the future I can understand that BUT Please don't have her go back to Rick ... Anyone BUT Rick! [frown]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #146 
I've noticed that occasionally commercials on soaps synchronize in a weird way with the action on screen. For example, the Snickers commercial right after a pRicky shit fit about Ridge, Ridge, Ridge being followed by a commercial rerun of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! was extra bizarre.

Maya is exactly the gold digger that Caroline accused her of being. Why on earth did Caroline appoint herself pRicky's comforter/cheerleader?

Ridge needs to quit again. I wish he would. He shouldn't have to beg Eric to do the right thing.

And, it looked like they were trying to correlate Ridge and Liam on the show today, trying to reason with their money hungry fathers.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
OBA was in top form today.  So tiresome watching OBA cave yet again to the crybaby throwing another tantrum.  KJ is right - all OBA has to do is hear pRicky toss in the EF, Jr & he caves.  TK sparkled today, tho'.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
One small question: Will Caroline (Linsey) be on every episode from now on in the US? I know she's back to work now! [biggrin]

I don't think any character is on every episode.  They're on more or less depending on the storylines. 

I was disgusted to see Eric appear to puff up with pride during pRicky's tantrum.  I think the declaration of "I'm Eric Forrester Joonyer" was all Eric needed to hear to cave.  Old Buffoon Ass indeed. 

I agree with everyone who already said - - - why is Ridge being blamed for any of this drama?  Maya is transgender and kept that a secret until she was forced to tell, Nicole blabbed, then Bill put it on the internet.  Not by any stretch is Ridge to blame!  He's certainly getting the Zach Slater treatment!

Kj_Wilson, Your right about that, sorry!

Yeah, Ridge is always the one to blame, and he takes it on himself, so wrong and sad to see! I hate seeing TK/Ridge sad [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
They getting me worried on some other sites that Caroline may end up back with Rick. If B&B wants to end Ridge & Caroline in the future I can understand that BUT Please don't have her go back to Rick ... Anyone BUT Rick! [frown]

LilBit318, Maybe those sites only want to Gossip or they hate CaRidge? :/ I hope it's not true, at least not now!

I think the B&B writers pairing characters/actors that don't have a storyline at the moment with eachother? To create more drama and storylines?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 

Ricky boy keeps ranting that Ridge stole his wife and OBA wife. That is so demeaning

to the women involved and I thought for a minute OBA was going to set Ricky straight

about Ridge stealing?????????? Brooke from OBA but it got sidetracked again by Ricky's

pathetic plea!

Did anyone else laugh when Ricky told Caroline he wished he could have told her about

the accident ,He shot bullets in her direction, now he cares??????

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.