Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
I think Ridge should have been the one to tell him. Professionally, Ridge was pRicky's biggest target, so Ridge should have gotten that much satisfaction, even though he really tried to break it to him as sensitively as possible instead of being the asshole to pRicky that pRicky would have been to him.

But now I'm afaid pRicky and Maya will become the helpless victims of the Spencers (who have absolutely no room to talk, but that's another story). Now even Nicole, whose opinion of whether Maya should tell the truth or not is based from day to day on whatever the biggest advantage from it should accrue to her and who indifferently witnessed Aly being thrown out of her room so she could have it, is being portrayed as Wyatt's starry eyed innocent little loose lipped victim. Puhleeeze.

So even though Ridge, Brooke and Eric know and want to handle it internally, it looks like the Spencers will blow it sky high. But for what? Just because pRicky treated one of the Hardy boys' cousins like crap? Well, Ridge treats her like a queen and he's a Forrester, plus FC is Caroline's livelihood - and it's partly the Spencers' livelihood, too. So why, why, why do they want to destroy it?

I think Maya is a lousy person and all the "special episodes" in the world won't endear her to me because of her past crappy treatment of Aly and Ivy, never mind Ridge, but this storyline makes absolutely no sense. And I can see it ending with Maya and pRicky being considered the victims instead of the ones who truly are now that the Hardy boys are on the case. Gah!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I agree with you Christy, Ridge should been the one to tell pRicky! Why isn't he :/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

As Ridge said he knows a lot of transgender models, that is not the issue. The problem is little

Ricky does not like secrets especially ones that Ridge discovers before him. The" Hardy "boys

publishing an article about Myrna' s secret , I don't think will destroy Forrester Creations. It

may destabilize Ricky and he could do something stupid, like shoot up the place again! If he

does anything reckless, then for that reason he should be ousted from CEO.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

As Ridge said he knows a lot of transgender models, that is not the issue. The problem is little

Ricky does not like secrets especially ones that Ridge discovers before him. The" Hardy "boys

publishing an article about Myrna' s secret , I don't think will destroy Forrester Creations. It

may destabilize Ricky and he could do something stupid, like shoot up the place again! If he

does anything reckless, then for that reason he should be ousted from CEO.

I agree, bluegaze!  Actually, I won't be surprised if FC gets more positive feedback from the reveal for their support of LGBT and daring to use Maya as lead model.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #55 
I love that Ridge pointed out the irony of pRicky being hurt by the one he loves the most, not the one he hates the most.

Brooke was insufferable today, though. She should be thanking Ridge for his restraint and empathy towards her rotten spawn, not taunting him because her spawn got the golden ticket.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
OMG, the finger-snapping shrew has my head spinning again!  First she conveniently forgets the things that pRicky has done to Ridge in the past (like being responsible for death of Ridge's daughter???????), then she admits that pRicky's issue was not so much with a couple of stolen kisses, but more with Ridge being the one Caroline kissed, then she starts blaming Ridge again for "breaking up" pRicky/Caroline marriage and "pushing" Maya into pRicky's arms?  STOP THIS MADENNING BABBLE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Why is it that Ridge is the only one whose PRIMARY concern in this entire mess is how pRicky will react?  Mommy and Daddy are blinded by love, and Maya insists that pRicky is not violent.  Fine, so he is not known to raise his hand and beat up a woman.  But he certainly IS known to pick up a gun!!!!!!!!! 
The sad thing is, B&B are doing this story in a true SOAP fashion, by first totally ruining a couple of characters, to the point that some of us will never forgive them, then they turn around and try to give them a s/l of social importance in order to redeem them, and they also draaaaaaaaaaag the story out for weeks and months, till we start to lose interest.  All of that applies here.  Not only they have dragged this one out, they have made it worse by involving Spencers in the reveal, so my only concern is to see how the fallout affects Ridge and his career! 

Line of the day, as in the most ridiculous one, went to Nicole today: "I am no gold digger, and neither is Maya"!!!!  Really?????? [rolleyes]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #57 
I was pleasantly surprised that Ridge actually got to confront Nicole along with Carter...and I though he handled it just right.

I was beyond disgusted with $Pig's frat boy antics.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I was pleasantly surprised that Ridge actually got to confront Nicole along with Carter...and I though he handled it just right.

I was beyond disgusted with $Pig's frat boy antics.

Ditto!

And I can't WAIT to watch Wyatt squirm like the slimy little Spencer wannabe worm he is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
OhKaye, so thanks for the reminder that Lil Nicole is not the only dumb female in town, she is young and naïve, but what is Katie's excuse?  She actually believes $PIG when he says he won't run with the story?  But then again, why should I be surprised, the woman married the PIG for the second time after everything he did to her [rolleyes]
I really feel for Ridge, having to deal with one bitchy, condescending woman after another, when all he is concerned about is pRicky's sanity and the "family", and we all know Nicole's only concern has been that she doesn't want to lose the good life that she has just gotten the taste of, the Forrester mansion, the SP jet, the modeling (?????) career..... 
While Whyatt the rotten apple didn't fall far from his crazy parents' tree, at least Liam had the decency to think that this secret should not be exploited. 
I am having second thoughts about pRicky though, because the more everyone is sure that will flip out, the more it is likely that TPTB will make him a hero by having him accept the reveal.  But then again, looking at yesterday's bonus scene had me wonder if TPTB are trying to get Bridge back together?  Nah, they can't be THAT stupid [dunno]
I am so ready to see Ridge in scenes where he is taking charge of things instead of having to argue with finger snappers and big mouths!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 

Searose, I was very confused with Ridge's remark about a chapter with finger snapper????!!

He may be considering letting the young, beautiful Caroline go because he loves her so

much but wants her to spread her wings, career wise and in other love relationships.

He will resign himself to settle for the mother of his young son so it is imperative that Caroline

get pregnant so those selfless and loving sentiments towards Caroline will be another 

reason he has to be with Caroline!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:

Searose, I was very confused with Ridge's remark about a chapter with finger snapper????!!

He may be considering letting the young, beautiful Caroline go because he loves her so

much but wants her to spread her wings, career wise and in other love relationships.

He will resign himself to settle for the mother of his young son so it is imperative that Caroline

get pregnant so those selfless and loving sentiments towards Caroline will be another 

reason he has to be with Caroline!

Yes they need to get married at least.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
I love to see TK don't get me wrong, but not in scenes with Brooke. I hope he won't let his guard down with her. I hope the CaRidge scenes start back up soon! 

As for the story line that will never die, I wish the Maya story would get out in the open, then we can move on to some other characters like Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Michele, I agree with you! I love to see TK BUT not in Brooke scenes! I don't like her. She goes on my nerves. Brooke is a man eater who can't be without a man. Maybe she could go and find her another man at least and not Ridge!

CaRidge need to get married anyday soon.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 

Malin, married men are no obstacle for finger snapper Brooke;her own daughter's

husband, Deacon. Bill , he was still married to her sister, she has no morals. Ridge married 

to Caroline will not stop her man eater appetite. I would love to see catfights between

Brooke and Caroline, the appropriate Forrester matriarch, like the old days between the late

Stephanie and Brooke. Caroline may be a Spenser but she has shown great character

throughout the situation she got herself into, if it had been Brooke, she would have had

Ridge on the office floor the first time they kissed! Caroline and Ridge showed extreme self

restraint during those HOT stolen kisses. Things could've  easily gotten to the next level

but Ridge respected her commitment to her marriage. As they have admitted what they

have is more than physical attraction ,it  is profound love, something Brooke knows nothing

about , she is as shallow as they come, lust is all she knows!  LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
bluegaze, Yeah I guess your right about that! [wink]

I don't think Brooke is populair anymore, because of her being such a man eater, and it's only getting worse each year????
And I think people are getting tired of the on and on tringle with Ridge and her already.I was so happy when Ridge told her no and that he was commited to Caroline!

Yes, Ridge respected her commitment to Rick. But I must say I loved when he finally told her "Choose me"! But that was after Rick cheated on Caroline with Maya in bed, so it was not CaRidge's fault for kissing again and admitted their love for one another [wink]

Yeah, we need a catfight btw Caroline/Brooke. A bitch slap maybe?

Loved the HOT stolen kisses.

And yeah Brooke doesn't know anything about love it seems like. She just wants revenge and attention??!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
OMG, I could see it in Ridge's eyes that he did not believe Why-att!  Sad thing is, Katie believed $PIG at first and is now wasting time arguing with him.  She should set the ego aside and call her big sister to stop him.  Better yet, the big sister should have the sense to confront $PIG herself. 
This s/l has dragged on for too long already, and Ridge, the most innocent party (along with Carter who was betrayed, IMO), is the one who has been taking crap from the finger snapper for days.  I am so ready for them to move on to something where Ridge does ANYTHING but be in the same room with the shrew!  If they can't properly write a scene for him till Caroline comes back, he can just stand in front of the camera and recite alphabet, and THAT would be a whole lot more appealing to watch!  Let Maya/Myron drama be separate scenes so I can FF through the s...l....oooo.....wwwww repetitiveness (and the echoes of "tell him" [rolleyes] )!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
searose, I'll just say AMEN to your whole post. Honestly, I feel kinda sick after watching the show today, that's how much $Pig's exploitative attitude to Maya being transgendered made my flesh crawl.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Why are they dragging this secret at [snail]  pace..... seriously... Myrna spit out her lies about

Caroline and everything carried on from there.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
bluegaze, Maybe they really don't have any storylines besides CaRidge who been on the hold for long now ?? [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
OhKaye, so am I the only one who was tempted to jump into the screen and gag Lil pRicky till he heard what Maya had to say?  And what about wanting to grab Maya by the shoulder and shake her till she spit it out?  Gosh, we have to wait one more episode?????  UGH!

While Mommy Dearest is putzing around Daddy's office, guessing that Whyatt probably told $PIG, Ridge takes control!  It took him, what, 5 seconds to make Whyatt confess that he told $PIG?  Too bad that while we finally got one day of Ridge in a scene without the finger snapping shrew, he was being berated, blamed and name-called by $PIG!  Why is $PIG fighting battles for his VERY ADULT family members?  Oh wait, Ivy is not his family, she is his SON's girlfriend.  While Ivy is not only Ridge's family, Caroline is Ridge's love!

Ridge is looking fabulous these days, with the hair getting a bit longer [thud] But what I love even more is watching Ridge take charge of a situation, there is such manliness and resolve in what he does and says [thud] [thud]!!!! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #71 
Gotta say I wanted to cheer Katie today - Maya is a woman - completely exposing $Pig's phoney he-man bullshit. I'll never really like Katie again after what she did to Ridge, and I don't like Maya, but it was satisfying to see Ridge and Katie confront the obnoxious asshole. I hope Katie dumps his bigoted ass after the shit he pulled. I also hope Ridge fires Wyatt's whiney ass.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I'm just happy the storyline seems to be headed for a Ridge/Bill battle. I love when these 2 go after each other. They have great chemistry onscreen. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Gotta say I wanted to cheer Katie today - Maya is a woman - completely exposing $Pig's phoney he-man bullshit. I'll never really like Katie again after what she did to Ridge, and I don't like Maya, but it was satisfying to see Ridge and Katie confront the obnoxious asshole. I hope Katie dumps his bigoted ass after the shit he pulled. I also hope Ridge fires Wyatt's whiney ass.

That obnoxious asshole ,Bill, had the stupidity(btw. I expect nothing else from $PIG ) to blame

Ridge instead of thanking him for the chain of events that reunited him and Katie . He accuses

Ridge of harping on about the dunk in the ocean and he is doing the same about Caroline and

Ridge falling in love. $Bill is the one who initiated the chain of events back on the

beach those months ago, except for Ridge's trauma and pain, things couldn't have turned for

the better because Caroline and Ridge fell in love.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Haha I can't wait for CaRidge to get married and Bill will lead Caroline to the alter LOOOOL! that would be fun [wink] right?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
That would be fun, Malin, but that honor, IMO, should go to her moms.

In today's episode I couldn't believe that the B&B writers gave Ricky a script that said he and 

MYRna  have a special connection! That word should be Ridge's and Caroline's

exclusively, their relationship was born from compassion, empathy and respect unlike pRicky's

and   MYrna's  union that was spawned from lies , revenge and jealousy! LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Gotta say I wanted to cheer Katie today - Maya is a woman - completely exposing $Pig's phoney he-man bullshit. I'll never really like Katie again after what she did to Ridge, and I don't like Maya, but it was satisfying to see Ridge and Katie confront the obnoxious asshole. I hope Katie dumps his bigoted ass after the shit he pulled. I also hope Ridge fires Wyatt's whiney ass

Watching  Ridge and $bill  talking , how fitting that Ridge was standing and $bill sitting,

because he is a lowlife compared to Mighty Ridge. Katie must have been kicking herself

for handling Ridge's lapse of judgement ,so harshly. Too bad so sad...  Caroline and Ridge

forever! 

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I've only seen one of her moms, have you seen both?

I think Ridge and Bill have amazing chemistry. They are funny together. You could see Thorsten loves playing against Don.
What do you guys think??

Haha omg, Rick & Maya have a special connection LOL? I agree what you said about CaRidge!!

I heard a spoiler that Rick would be sterile and that him and Maya would adopt instead?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Also I would love for CaRidge to have a beach wedding, I just read TK only enjoys them or it's gonna be a looong day LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
[/QUOT heard a spoiler that Rick would be sterile and that him and Maya would adopt insteadE]

Malin, I hope that will happen because little Ricky is always berating Ridge about not being

a Forrester. Now little Ricky's children won't be Forresters either but Ridge's children have the

late Stephanie's bloodline, it was her father that loaned Eric the money to start Forrester

Creations. Forrester Creations is Ridge's birthright without a doubt, he can't have little ricky,

who does not know the difference between a boa and bow, making notes on his trend setting

designs!  LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Quote:
[/QUOT heard a spoiler that Rick would be sterile and that him and Maya would adopt insteadE]

Malin, I hope that will happen because little Ricky is always berating Ridge about not being

a Forrester. Now little Ricky's children won't be Forresters either but Ridge's children have the

late Stephanie's bloodline, it was her father that loaned Eric the money to start Forrester

Creations. Forrester Creations is Ridge's birthright without a doubt, he can't have little ricky,

who does not know the difference between a boa and bow, making notes on his trend setting

designs!  LOL

Bluegaze, Omg that would be freaking awesome to actually happen! Poor little Ricky boy [wink] Yeah, Ridge's children would have the real Forrester blood and could take over the company after Ridge in the future. Hahahahahha making notes on his trend setting LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
ITA Christy, on all counts.  Especially about Katie dumping $PIG and Ridge firing Why-att. Ridge has a valid reason to fire Why-att, he leaked some very personal information about FC employee, info that could damage FC, to a gossip seller!  But as for Katie, I wish she had tried to do more, like letting her big sister know what $PIG was up to.

As for today's show, I got a headache from more dragging out of the "reveal".  What is it with all the soaps that when someone is trying to confess to something, the other person simply won't shut up and let the confessor talk?  It is so freaking tiring [rolleyes]

And the "coddling" parents made the headache worse!  I couldn't believe my ears when OBA Eric tried to suggest that Ridge (the same Ridge that he RAISED as his son) would join hands with $PIG to slander FC's model, just to hurt Lil pRicky?  Eric and Brooke are the worst examples of parents, they are enablers, they are coddlers, they are responsible for all that pRicky is doing wrong! 

Of course the best part of the show was the satisfaction it gave me to hear Ridge give them the bitter pill of truth, things needed to be said, and I am glad Ridge said them [clap][clap]
KARMA [agree] !

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
Searose, I didn't understand that either about Katie either, but then she was stupid enough to marry $Pig again - sanity doesn't seem to be her strong suit. So $Pig lies to her while gleefully publishing a story about Maya lying to Rick. I just can't stand that nasty hypocritical asshole.

This is a story where I really can't stand anyone - except Ridge! I loved hearing Ridge say the words coddling and karma. And that he was enjoying this a little bit. If anyone is entitled to enjoy watching pRicky's downfall, it's Ridge. But he didn't let that stop him from trying to save pRicky from himself. When the shit finally hits the fan, will Ridge be blamed for not stopping $Pig after all? Wouldn't surprise me.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I couldn't believe my ears when OBA Eric tried to suggest that Ridge (the same Ridge that he RAISED as his son) would join hands with $PIG to slander FC's model, just to hurt Lil pRicky?  Eric and Brooke are the worst examples of parents, they are enablers, they are coddlers, they are responsible for all that pRicky is doing wrong!  

Eric continues to be such a source of disappointment!  UGH!  I'm sure John McCook is a darling man but Eric is a hypocritical, poor excuse for a father and he can leave again anytime he wants.

Two lines that did me in today:
"Maybe you wouldn't mind that so much". 

Seriously, if Ridge wanted the total destruction for Rick and FC, the first Eric & Brooke would have heard about Maya being transgender and lying to their little pRicky would be at the same time everyone else found out via the media.  Why, oh why, does Ridge put up with his crap?

About $B who I loathe:  "He's talking about making a lot of money.  That's all he cares about! He just wants to sell lots of magazines.  They don't call him $Bill Spencer for nothing."

Oh lord, such hypocritical disdain dripping from a man who put profits ahead of pRicky shooting up FC, bullying his staff both in the office and in their own homes and being a total dickhead to everyone not named Maya, Brooke and Eric.  

I long for the day that Ridge disowns the old coot and sets out to claim his mother's  company out from under Eric, Brooke & pRicky and doing so without a smidgeon of remorse or guilt.

Lots of karma to go around!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 

ITA with you Alina . I had to rewind the episode to make sure I heard correctly what OBA

told Ridge! I do not recall who gave Eric that nickname but it was pure brilliance because it fits

him like a glove! I could not believe he said those statements with a straight face. He also

had the stupidity to say that Caroline was exposed, I was screaming at my T.V. "with LIES you

moron!" Caroline did not deny and accepted responsibility and corrected Myrna's lies with the

truth. Myrna has lied at every opportunity she has had to come clean.

I really think that OBA is envious of Ridge. He takes every opportunity to scold Ridge and

insult him when OBA at Ridge's age was having affairs while still married to Stephanie, with

Brooke's mother and  then Brooke! Ridge is not married and only made love to Caroline

after she was divorced.LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:

ITA with you Alina . I had to rewind the episode to make sure I heard correctly what OBA

told Ridge! I do not recall who gave Eric that nickname but it was pure brilliance because it fits

him like a glove! I could not believe he said those statements with a straight face. He also

had the stupidity to say that Caroline was exposed, I was screaming at my T.V. "with LIES you

moron!" Caroline did not deny and accepted responsibility and corrected Myrna's lies with the

truth. Myrna has lied at every opportunity she has had to come clean.

I really think that OBA is envious of Ridge. He takes every opportunity to scold Ridge and

insult him when OBA at Ridge's age was having affairs while still married to Stephanie, with

Brooke's mother and  then Brooke! Ridge is not married and only made love to Caroline

after she was divorced.LOL

Bluegaze, Yeah, gotta LOOOOVE those painting scenes [wink] YAY!!! Plus the first painting scene must be the most romantic scene ever on B&B right?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
[/QUOBluegaze, Yeah, gotta LOOOOVE those painting scenes [wink] YAY!!! Plus the first painting scene must be the most romantic scene ever on B&B right?!TE]

Malin,  It was IMO the most romantic love scene I have ever scene ever on B&B or any other

soap!When Caroline asked Ridge where he wanted her and he looked at the bed but lead her

to the chair for the pose, sizzling! Her request to be kissed by him so she could sit still,

very sensual and erotic! And their gazes with the music, unforgettable! oh la la

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Quote:
[/QUOBluegaze, Yeah, gotta LOOOOVE those painting scenes [wink] YAY!!! Plus the first painting scene must be the most romantic scene ever on B&B right?!TE]

Malin,  It was IMO the most romantic love scene I have ever scene ever on B&B or any other

soap!When Caroline asked Ridge where he wanted her and he looked at the bed but lead her

to the chair for the pose, sizzling! Her request to be kissed by him so she could sit still,

very sensual and erotic! And their gazes with the music, unforgettable! oh la la

Bluegaze, I defintley agree with you on that! I've never seen so much chemistry before or as beautiful kisses like theirs before on a soap and I've watched many!

Haha, it surly would looked better at the bed right?! [wink] Yeah and he looked while she was about to sit down at the chair [wink] I loved when she wanted a kiss and he laughed when she told him: "There, now I can sit still". And when he fixed the blanket and she went: "oh!",,,, oh la la [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Bluegaze, have you seen this picture I uploaded?

Also I did a CaRidge collage with quotes of what TK, LG & KLL say about CaRidge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 

4 days to CaRidge! I hope there will be a lot of kissing going on. TK kisses should be

considered the eighth wonder of the world! Throughout his career,his kissing scenes are as

spectacular and erotic as his love scenes and when Ridge kisses Caroline fireworks explode!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 

Malin, great  work on the collage! Do you know the fella in the middle of TK and LG in the pic?

TK always looking soooooooooooooo FINE ! LG is lovely , I am so happy to see her smiling

again.

[yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]  [yippee]  [yippee]

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 

Maybe that's going to be who plays Thomas?  I'm just guessing. 

If they have Rick just hug Maya and be completely understanding right after the big reveal, I'm going to be disgusted!  We've had to suffer through months of him waxing philosophical about Maya's honesty.  They need to keep him in character!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Someone said he's on 'Big Brother' - prob going to be another guest spot.  Blue Gaze - you are 1000% correct about TK's kisses being erotic & the 8th wonder of the world!  He could put on a clinic!  [kiss_cheek]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 

I think pRicky will not have a meltdown over Myrna's omission about her past because Ridge

is not part of that equation. Little Ricky groaned at Caroline referring to Ridge "him, him".

If she had kissed anyone else and it was not about the kissing at all,it was about the idea

that she helped Ridge and kept his disability from Ricky ,that revolted Ricky. 

It would be great if Maya and Ricky stayed at Big Bear for a long time to sort their feelings
out ,off  screen of course!

We have a lot of Caroline and Ridge kissing to catch up on! I can just imagine how romantic it

will be when he lifts her up in his arms and kisses her as he carries her to bed. I look forward

to seeing them chit chatting in bed and the sculpture love scene!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
In Sweden we are almost 3 months behinde US, they aren't officially a couple yet, so we got to see them almost daily, for now, but soon enough is Caroline of to New york, hate that [frown] But I love to catch up from US! I love this site, the clips, what guys write and youtube videos. Thanks. Can't get enough of CaRidge ❤️

Bluegaze, I also hope they're will be a looooot of kissing going on [wink] I'm pretty sure they MISSED eachothers lips and kisses [wink] I totally agree with you about TK's breathtaking kisses, my god!! I also love that he is very touchy thowards his lady love's.

I also love TK's hair these days.
And I prefer LG in blonde, straigh long hair and with almost no makeup on. Or as the scene "Run away with me" [wink]

Btw, love all of your adorable emojis.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:

Malin, great  work on the collage! Do you know the fella in the middle of TK and LG in the pic?

TK always looking soooooooooooooo FINE ! LG is lovely , I am so happy to see her smiling

again.

[yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee]  [yippee]  [yippee]

Thank you so much!

I'm not sure if anybody seen those pictures of quotes i've uploaded?? I wanted to share them anyway [smile]

His name is Zach and I think he was on Big Brother??! I wonder why he is there lol. Maybe he is casted as Thomas as Sharon said.

I agree TK always looks good and LG beautiful. She always smiles. She's a sweetheart. I'm glad that she is OK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
*what kj_wilson said, sorry!! [smile]

Bluegaze, OH MY GOD, are you kidding me??!! Now I can't wait for CaRidge [wink]

That would be so R O M A N T I C !
They'd sure need many CaRidge love scenes now, to be equal with all of the screen time Maya & Rick had for months!

And now he can sculpture her?!!!! She could just sit there lol?!!!!!

SO CUTE LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post/lg-tk-kkl-on-caridge-%E2%9D%A4-%EF-%B8%8F-7406344?pid=1287181367

Here are my pictures of quotes [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Malin88,

Your more then 3 months behind if Caridge isn't a couple yet because 3 months ago from today was the Bill/Katie wedding where Ridge & Caroline attended as a couple.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
GOSH, I HATE [2fingers]THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!![POd][pthfft]  I don't think enough emoticons exist for me to express how angry today's show has made me![explode]
Little pRicky that we know would never have taken the news so well!!!!!!!  Even someone as sane and intelligent as Carter reacted with hurt and anger at having been kept in the dark, and pRicky, who has been mouthing quotable quotes about honesty and non-secrets just takes it with tears in his eyes and understanding????????????[wtf]

And at the same time, "Nick" keeps insulting (enlightening???? Really???? )Ridge in her defense?  He is lucky that he encountered RIDGE, the most evolved, the most honorable Forrester instead of any FC employee or SP spy!  So sad that someone who had all the right things to say about his friend was used as a mouthpiece for technicalities instead of someone who had a heart to heart with Ridge![burnup]

Oh, and SP actually has one employee who has morals and ethics!!!!  Well, knowing $PIG, I guess SP HAD such an employee, he is probably standing in line to file for unemployment benefits [rolleyes]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
ITA, searose. As for Ridge/Nick, I thought something really important was left out of their scenes - that Maya treats people like crap. She didn't just not tell pRicky she used to be a man - i.e., can't have kids - that wouldn't have affected anybody but pRicky. But she treated other FC employees in a disgusting, demeaning way. Yet she doesn't have to pay for that, why? I did enjoy the Ridge/Nick scenes as I think Nick talked to the only rational, sane, human male on the show. But I wish their conversation had  have gone a lot farther than it did.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.