Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
ps why do I like Ridge walking on the beach barefoot so much?? [thud]

Probably for the same reason I get tingly when he wears a shirt with the sleeves rolled up.  Forget Bill and Thomas and their bare chests; just give me a little exposed Ridge forearm and I'm satisfied. [biggrin]
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
I agree with you Katbert, he has beautiful arms and hands, huge hands, I love that!!  He always looks SOOO handsome and sexy, but there's just something about him walking on a beach like today!!!  Yummy!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #103 
It would have been amazing if Ridge recorde Quinn's declaration instead we have him charmed by her like his stupid father[dunno]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #104 
New pics are stunning, he is so handsome!!!!
Quinn doesn't deserve Ridge ugh bring Caroline back PLEASE.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
New pics are stunning, he is so handsome!!!! Quinn doesn't deserve Ridge ugh bring Caroline back PLEASE.

I absolutely agree! She's the only one who can make him fulfilled and happy!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

Probably for the same reason I get tingly when he wears a shirt with the sleeves rolled up.  Forget Bill and Thomas and their bare chests; just give me a little exposed Ridge forearm and I'm satisfied. [biggrin]

ITA.   Not interested in those 2 at all.   [rofl]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
I think I read it was Steffy's 4th wedding in 5 years!!  Another shower and a trip to Australia? For as long as it will last, they should just go to Vegas and get married by Elvis.  [rofl]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 

Note to self: Don’t take a sip of any liquid in any Ridge/Bill scene to keep from potentially choking (Exhibit A: Ridge telling Bill why don’t you swim back when Bill confronted him about the shuttle).

That was the only laugh I got today, though, as the rest was kind of worst-nightmare time. I say that because of all the sociopathic, criminal things Quinn has done – attempted murder, kidnapping, rape – what does she get nailed for? Kissing Ridge.

I have no problem with Brooke going after her, though – I pretty much don’t care who goes after her as long as somebody does, and I was cheering Brooke on all the way. And I won't have any problem with her going after Ridge, either. If there were only a female character on this show I wholeheartedly wanted Ridge with. But there isn’t. So the break up of Ridge and Brooke doesn’t faze me, but I hate that it happened over Quinn. I am kind of dazed over the extreme cosmic irony of it all.

P.S.  Rick was on the phone with Eric, at the exact same time Eric was with Ridge and Katie, later saying he had no reception. Very glitch-in-the-matrix-y.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #109 
And that my friend ends a partnership that should never have begun.

Maybe that's not the most appropos old movie quote for what happened today*, but the coup de grace Brooke delivered to Quinn today, leaving Quinn's marriage to Eric and Brooke's engagement to Ridge lying mortally wounded on the sand, popped it into my mind. It applies to both of those "partnerships" -- not that I put them on the same plane; Brooke's engagement was what I would call altruistic, while Quinn's marriage was so very self-centered. But even though those qualities couldn't be more opposite, I think each is a good reason why neither of those relationships should ever have begun. They were both seeded with self-destruction, and even if they perform a miracle and resurrect themselves, they still always will be.

The irony in this for me is that catching Quinn with Ridge gives Brooke the out she's been not-so-subconsciously wanting so that she can be with Bill, letting Katie (I can but hope...) retire from her oh-so-weird self-appointed position as Bill's confidante. Eric I feel no sympathy for. He picked up a snake that was bound to bite him, and he favored the snake over his family and company, so when Eric is pointing his judgmental finger at Ridge, his other fingers better be pointing back at himself because he's a large part of the reason why Ridge and Quinn became attached in the first place.

I feel for Ridge, though -- he's going to be the one attacked from all hypocritical sides.

*I wouldn't be surprised if Sharon knows it! It's from a beach dueling scene in Captain Blood.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Eric looked like a doddering old fool walking on the beach today... like he couldn't remember where he left his keys or something...
That being said, I think the old fool will forgive Quinn /  and his son will be banished...
Quinn will get off without consequences because she is QUINN! 
Don't care who Brooke ends up with... this show is sooo frustrating!!  [explode]

ps do not know that movie, but could we start a thread for favorite old movies suggestions, so
some of us can "catch up" on the golden oldies that we've missed?
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
I foresee having to hit the "mute" button on my TV early and often during the next few weeks. 

I'm not here for the hypocrits dumping on Ridge.  I'll cut Brooke a little slack given that Ridge was kissing on Quinn while engaged to her but she better not go overboard considering her feelings for and recent meetings with $Bill.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
WHERE is that dog choker..(finally a reason for its existence) ... if Ridge finds it ,he will

have leverage to get Brooke off her high horse!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Oh yes Kathy I def know it!  In fact, I just treated myself to the Captain Blood duel on the beach on YouTube - thanks for the reminder!  And you are so right - the perfect quote for this - whatever it is - for it should never have begun.  Not sure where it's going now but I think Ridge is going to have to face the music.  I'm sure he'll make it a treat, no matter what.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I foresee having to hit the "mute" button on my TV early and often during the next few weeks. 

I'm not here for the hypocrits dumping on Ridge.  I'll cut Brooke a little slack given that Ridge was kissing on Quinn whi
le engaged to her but she better not go overboard considering her feelings for and recent meetings with $Bill.

ITA.   Now she has an "excuse" to go back to Bill.  [sick]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Oh yes Kathy I def know it!  In fact, I just treated myself to the Captain Blood duel on the beach on YouTube - thanks for the reminder!

My pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
 And you are so right - the perfect quote for this - whatever it is - for it should never have begun.  Not sure where it's going now but I think Ridge is going to have to face the music.  I'm sure he'll make it a treat, no matter what.  

I hope it doesn't go where The Charge of the Light Brigade went.<g>

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #116 
First of all -- Brooke, this is for you:

[tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin][tinyviolin]
Second -- I loved how Ridge faced the real music with Brooke. Wonderful performance by TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
The reception kept cutting in and out on my little itty bitty desktop TV so I didn't catch all of it.  What I did catch was Brooke acting like kissing someone else's spouse was a foreign concept to her and something that makes Ridge "sick" for doing.  Pot / kettle blah blah blah blah!

Cant wait to rewatch so I can take in all of TK's wonderful performance.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #118 

I liked how it looked as if Ridge literally shut the door on Quinn. If only!

Yeah, bluegaze, now would be a good time for the needledick necklace to appear. I wish Ridge would be the one to find it. I think hiding a memento from your previous lover is emotional if not physical cheating. But I wonder if it would even make any difference, anyway if he did find it. I just think they got back together for the wrong reason, and they both want other people, but Ridge is just the scapegoat because him kissing Quinn just exposed the whole built on sand charade (funny how it was on sand!) of all their relationships.

I loved TK’s performance as Ridge’s world crashed around him and he knew he was the one who did it and couldn’t change things back no matter how much he wanted to, because he couldn’t even really explain it to himself, much less Brooke. I just hate, hate, hate that he is the scapegoat when all of them have done so many horrible things to each other.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quinn got it SO right..the GREAT Ridge...he is taking Brooke's crap only because he 

wants to spare his father from a heartache...how dare Brooke call Ridge sick! It was

kissing ,Brooke...you my dear, had a kid with your daughter's husband.. RELAX

Brookey, diagnosing Ridge...COME ON!... you're the one who made out with Liam

when he was dating Hope..you explained that encounter due to the darkness...Ridge

owns it and makes no excuses ... seems to me you're the one with daughter issues! 

He is charismatic,sexy RIDGE...he could have slept with Quinn but because he is

loyal to Brooke he didn't and that says volumes!  I hope Ridge suggests to sleep in 

another suite and when he looks for his clothes he  FINDS that dicky choker!That

dinky thing will have Ridge question her commitment to their reunion and maybe

they will have an understanding and part friends and Ridge will find passionate love

in another lucky woman's arms!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #120 
What John McCook thinks Eric shoul do if he will fine out the truth
https://ibb.co/c5dnka

Obvioiusly he'd gibe his son all the guilty, like he did in the past about the affair with Brooke. I think that Eric doesn't feel Ridge like his son completely and these women can give him the sex his son can't, so it's more easy for him make Ridge the only guilty one

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Ridge's wandering eye?   Who kept insisting they work together and go on that trip?  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Wait, JM would rather Eric put all the blame on Ridge and absolve Quinn so that Eric/Quinn's marriage could survive?  Seriously?  So...relationship with his "son" is less important than continuing to have Quinn in his bed? WOW!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Wait, JM would rather Eric put all the blame on Ridge and absolve Quinn so that Eric/Quinn's marriage could survive?  Seriously?  So...relationship with his "son" is less important than continuing to have Quinn in his bed? WOW!

Typical Eric - forgives everyone except Ridge! But if it means Eric and Quinn stay together instead of Quinn and Ridge getting together, I'll try to look on the bright side. Unfortunately, now that Ridge is free, that's hard to do when it comes to her.

Brooke pissed me off today, though - talk about a "wandering eye." Hypocrite! Hope she goes running back to Bill, that paragon of virtue who cheated on his wife, Brooke's own sister, with saint Brooke. But Ridge never throws her shit back in her face.

The heartbreaking look on Ridge's face at the end...killer.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
^  ^
Yup... Ridge's expression at approximately 1:54pm ET... wow. No words necessary, just feel it through the screen.

I can't defend him, but then again -- I don't care that I can't, which is really liberating. It's not as if Brooke has any room to talk. But I was surprised she didn't tell Eric. When he does find out, will Brooke share his wrath for that?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Typical Eric - forgives everyone except Ridge!

Yep, I expected that from Eric but was surprised that JM wished it would go that way.
Quote:
But if it means Eric and Quinn stay together instead of Quinn and Ridge getting together, I'll try to look on the bright side. Unfortunately, now that Ridge is free, that's hard to do when it comes to her.

There's that and I have a feeling that whatever was between R/Q will disappear as quickly as it appeared.  It pisses me off that it looks to me like the only one who's going to be crapped on about this and suffering the consequences will be Ridge.

Quote:
Brooke pissed me off today, though - talk about a "wandering eye." Hypocrite! Hope she goes running back to Bill, that paragon of virtue who cheated on his wife, Brooke's own sister, with saint Brooke. But Ridge never throws her shit back in her face.

Ugh, Bill is going to be more insufferable than usual!

The heartbreaking look on Ridge's face at the end...killer.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Ridge's face was heartbreaking but I'm still not feeling any great commitment to each other by either.  By comparison I just watched the end of the CaRidge romance from 7-26-16 & you will see what I mean.  Ridge/TK just destroys me in that one.  It feels much more real & deep.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #127 
I agree with everyone's comments about today. Even though I don't feel with Bridge the deep commitment that R had with Caroline, I did see regret and sadness on R's face today, only because of the emotional acting on TK's part.  I feel this relationship was a house of cards at best from the beginning. Nothing like the CaRidge power house couple. 

So off goes our most favorite finger snapper to Bill I assume.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #128 
(Ridge's face was heartbreaking but I'm still not feeling any great commitment to each other by either.  By comparison I just watched the end of the CaRidge romance from 7-26-16 & you will see what I mean.  Ridge/TK just destroys me in that one.  It feels much more real & deep.)

I agree with you Sharon.

After today's show I was comparing it to the CaRidge break up, where you could see the desolation on Ridge's face. I swear he flinched with pain at one point. 
Today he looked resigned but not devastated. Ashamed more than broken.
I think that he went back to Brooke because of a nostalgic love connection which is real enough, but not enough.

And now he is homeless again?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm

Today he looked resigned but not devastated. Ashamed more than broken.

Oh, excellent!  ICAM.  I think Ridge was more disappointed and ashamed of himself than heartbroken.  I guess I just never bought that either of them actually believed they were IN love with each other, or meant to be. 

Quote:
And now he is homeless again?

Yep, here we go again!  And most likely days/weeks away from losing his Co-CEO position as well.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #130 
And yet I keep reading that Ridge never pays for anything.  I don't think I'm watching the same show; to me, Ridge always pays, even when he's not the real bad guy in the scenario.  Well, I guess there has to be a scapegoat and Ridge is it, and once again everyone will turn on him.  [sigh]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Ridge is feeling terrible right now but  that choker..(Mr.Bell,you must let Ridge find

it..Brooke probably has it in her panties drawer!)...that way the burden of guilt he is

carrying will be lifted..and he should also tell Brokkey that the reason he bonded 

with Quinn was because of his empathy and compassion for her life long abuse from

men like PIG.. your full of hot air, balloon companion!

That OBA is really a piece of SHI...!!!!!!!!!!   work...quickly to assume Ridge hurt

Brooke. She said something horrible has happened and its about Ridge and that is

his conclusion...NOT is Ridge all right...no ,,,did he hurt you?????!! He always thinks

the worst of Ridge..it must really gnaw at him that Ridge is the top designer of the

fashion industry! You know what...I'm glad that that kissing happened...as Quinn

admitted.. she will treasure it forever...who wouldn't...kissing the lips of Ridge...Oh

YEAH!

Let's see...maybe Ridge will open his heart to Katie again...(like TK said...soldiers on

the battlefield...)

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #132 
Hypocritical much, Katie? It's not as if she didn't fake a heart attack to stop Ridge and Brooke's marriage not that long ago. And I guess it's her prerogative to overlook that Brooke had affairs with her hubby, who she's buddy buddy with now, twice. But Katie's such a hypocritical avenging scold it's unbearable.

It reminds me of when when she played God with Ridge, Caroline and Douglas. It's not as if Ridge didn't admit to torpedoing his own relationship with Brooke (who conveniently keeps her little weapon memento hidden from him), but Katie's madder at Ridge than she was at Brooke and Bill! And Brooke's behavior gets swept under the rug by Katie as them "having issues." Grrr.

Well, I have issues for Ridge always being the only one to pay or say he was wrong for anything.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #133 
Hypocritical much, Katie?

I completely agree. Who does she think she is speaking to Ridge in that tone and acting all righteous. You would think that Brooke was an innocent blushing virgin the way Katie went on about her.
I was not too crazy with the way she snatched Ridge's phone from his hands either.
She showed a very ugly side of her today.
Ridge will pay the price and be blamed for everything like he always is. He is deserving of so much better...unfortunately the pickings are quite slim at the moment.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #134 
I felt bad for Ridge today... the only upside is that Katie didn't do her little speech
IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE! (YET)  And when he snatched his phone back from her, I think she got the message...

Brooke and Bill getting together at the end of today's show was fine with me - those two deserve each other!!

And RJ is so interested in Coco, I'm thinking that he isn't going to be all that upset over his parents not remarrying!!  WTH??  He has his own desk, head of a department, etc. now??  What is he, 16??? And already sharing Top Secret designs??  smh

Whatever happens, Ridge will land on his feet... glad Ricky and Maya don't know yet - 
it won't be long before Bill tells Liam and then the world will know...
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #135 
Am I a day off? (Wouldn't be the first time, LOL.) I mean.. it's tomorrow that's April Fool's Day, right? Because the longer I kept listening to Katie's twisted claptrap today, the more I wondered how she could possibly be serious.

When I could tune out Katie, I was glad that Ridge continues to take full responsibility for his actions, while legitimately seeming almost bewildered by them himself (in another gripping performance), but his supposed friend Katie had nothing but judgment to offer. I guess Ridge's definition of a friend (for one thing, overlooking when they unjustifiably snoop into your most intimate business and use what they find to help destroy your marriage) is a 180 from hers.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
If I see another hot air balloon scene..I'll scream! Those balloon scenes are as annoying

as the RAYA's tub scenes!

Brooke breaks up with Ridge and goes and strokes Bill's face ...she moves fast!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.