Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
This is a scenario that I think would be very heartwarming ...Ridge would confess to

Eric that the trip to San Francisco ,albeit with his full intentions to trap Quinn and

prove to his father that she is unworthy of him ...  there they had a very

profound talk and breakthrough that developed into a close friendship with blurred

lines at times.

We are working thru these feelings and haven't crossed the line. 

Eric married Brooke when she was heartbroken when Ridge left her because she

had intercepted a letter that Ridge had written to the late Caroline...instead of

defending his son's actions and expulsing her away from his family ...  no...he

marries her...what kind of father does that...and Quinn says Eric is all that is good

and descent...give me a break! Brooke is the mother of some of Ridge and Eric's

children...I think Eric would understand?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 
bluegaze, I'd love a satisfying scenario like that...and then coming to the realization that Quinn nothing but toxic for both of them. I'm just so tired of everyone putting Eric on a pedestal when he's the biggest hypocrite around. Quinn is so not worth an Eric and Ridge estrangement. To me it feels as if they tried using Eric to redeem her and when that didn't work they switched to Ridge. But she simply cannot be redeemed because she hasn't changed. One day she's hissing at Katie, the next she's all smugly sentimental about being a Forrester. Where's a gremlin when you need one [Twilight Zone].
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Oh, I think there's a gremlin on the plane all right... the gremlin minus his manly "necklace"! But yeah, Katie Kravitz can definitely go William Shatner one better when it comes to losing her shit.

Speaking of old TV shows... for some reason the Gilligan's Island theme song has been running through my head the past couple of days! I mean with all the romantic back and forthing, and round and rounding, the Forrester/Logan/Spencer universe has always reminded me of a modern day Pitcairn Island there in the midst of a huge metropolis. Added bonus to a plane crash on a deserted isle: Quinn could save somebody's life at huge risk to her own to scrape off at least some of her karma, or she could be lost at sea. <g> Or, OK, they could do a Ridge/Brooke or Ridge/Quinn Blue Lagoon. Shit, even a Ridge/Katie Blue Lagoon. (After all, the Zach/Greenlee Trapped in A Bunker storyline became one of my fave AMC storylines of all time.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
How wonderful  the live chat is happening today...it's going to help with the

emptiness of NO RIDGENESS for TWO WHOLE days! TK is hotter and sexier every time

he graces our screens...he is FANTASTICO!

Please ladies...post every picture of Thorsten! Thanks a bunch in advance! 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Kathy I was watching the first episodes of Bewitched last night & Katie truly is channeling Gladys Kravitz!  She just needs Abner to get her medicine!  Yes BlueGaze - TK is def hotter & sexier every time I see him!  Yesterday especially- he was dazzling!  Flashing his Mega-Watt smile!  Not sure where any of this is headed but I'm buckling up for the ride.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
I really really don't like where this storyline is headed [frown]

Tired about the hit us over the head approach that B&B has taken.

As much as I fear Ridge's fate when the shit hits the fan, I'm anxious to have the bandaid ripped off.   Can't take much more of spying Katie, Eric's OTT proclamations about regaining his trust in Ridge and Quinn&Ridge's touchy feely behavior on the plane knowing that Ms. Snoop is on the case and people are talking about them.  I'm beginning to think they want to be caught.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
OBA and his accolades about Ridge..I know where he can shove them...he loves...he

claims he loves Ridge ...conditionally of course ..the minute Ridge has a lapse of

judgement.. OBA is al over him...insulting and downright cruel!

I am looking forward to Ridge and Eric  confrontations.. they are hard to watch but

at the same time, EXHILARATING ! Thorsten is amazing in those scenes...his facial

expressions and the raising of his voice is mesmerizing.. he's sex appeal is

phenomenal that even when he is angry ..he's maddening HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I'm flabbergasted when  viewers write that Ridge is not faithful!

I wonder if they are watching with blinders on!

TK's Ridge is so compassionate and faithful that his heart clouds his judgement...

Ridge's romances since returning from Paris in 2013 are

Katie and Ridge ..he  was determined to win Brooke's love and spend the rest of his

life with her but he was  blindsided with the news that his Logan had an affair with.. 

of all people...his arch enemy PIG! That would change any man's plans for a reunion!

Ridge is caring ,he was there for Katie when she was alone and at her lowest and

then then his big heart takes over and he falls in love, and what a beautiful love

affair it was! The day he proposed to Katie was unforgettable...sweet and sincere ,

them both kneeling, vowing to catch each other when they fell....it was BEAUTIFUL!

Ridge was enjoying life with Katie and then Brooke decides to marry Bill again and

little RJ face times Ridge and shows him the gift Bill gave him...a Spencer

choker...that made my blood boil...imagine Ridge! Poor Ridge, he just can't get a

break...he has to stop that wedding...and he paid a very high price.. almost died!

After almost drowning  he was not himself and the scene when Katie was trying to

help him remember their love and he finished the poem,it was so romantic...he

was in love and faithful! He was devastated when he realised that the fall

had erased his ability to create designs ...he was desperate and alone and then

Caroline walks in to his office and his life...he didn't go looking for another

relationship...the last thing on his mind was sex...he was overwhelmed with his

precarious future!

Caroline awakened his dormant gift and they grew closer but actually fell

in love while he was defending her honor to her belligerent husband!

The caRIDGE romance was for the record books... sensual, spontaneous, steamy,

erotic...the portrait scene...AMAZING... the  birth of Douglas...it was as if Ridge was

making love to Caroline..when the baby arrived.. her groans were orgasmic!

He was loving, protective, supportive,  FAITHFUL...it was her eyes that wondered!

now we arrive at Quinn...she reveals that she was abused ,treated like garbage all

her life by men.. and Ridge's heart melts ..they bond and as he says he's a lover not

a fighter ...this is Ridge.. EVERY WOMAN"S UNATTAINABLE DREAM!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Kathy I was watching the first episodes of Bewitched last night & Katie truly is channeling Gladys Kravitz!  She just needs Abner to get her medicine!

ROFL!!! I saw Bewitched's first episode the other day, too, since MeTV just started it over. At least Gladys actually sees the bizarre things she claims to see over at the Stevens' house... but while Katie's suspicions about Quinn and Ridge aren't exactly unfounded either (and I can't really blame her for being super wary of of Quinn), I hate to see Katie being put in the position of sniffing out Ridge's private business again, instead of the confidant to Ridge I'd rather see her be. Yeah, Brooke's Katie's sister, and I get being loyal to one's sister, but IMO homewrecker Brooke should really be dead to Katie.

Quote:
 Yes BlueGaze - TK is def hotter & sexier every time I see him!  Yesterday especially- he was dazzling!  Flashing his Mega-Watt smile!  Not sure where any of this is headed but I'm buckling up for the ride.

Ditto! Fuck basketball, LOL.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I really really don't like where this storyline is headed [frown]

Tired about the hit us over the head approach that B&B has taken.

As much as I fear Ridge's fate when the shit hits the fan, I'm anxious to have the bandaid ripped off.   Can't take much more of spying Katie, Eric's OTT proclamations about regaining his trust in Ridge and Quinn&Ridge's touchy feely behavior on the plane knowing that Ms. Snoop is on the case and people are talking about them.  I'm beginning to think they want to be caught.

And even when R&Q are trying to stay away from each other, Eric the Oblivious puts them in the same cozy plane pod (or whatever you call them).

Wouldn't it be something if/when the truth emerges, Katie's efforts (Charlie's, too) turn out to be wasted, because Brooke is only relieved it lets her remarry Bill now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Great FB/Twitter podcast today - TK's there the whole time - loved watching him eating the cupcakes & drinking coffee in that giant mug!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Thanks, Sharon! I missed the first part of that. I was thinking there should have been some whipped cream and Jameson's on and in that coffee since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!

I loved Thorsten's succinct answer to the how long does it take you to prepare for a scene question. I also loved what Karla Mosley said about him. That was so heartfelt that I've added Maya to my list of potential Blue Lagoon partners for Ridge, so why don't you you fly them together somewhere, B&B! Then Rick can be CEO (or Co-CEO...) like Jacob Young wants (LOL), until Katie and Charlie track them down anyway.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #63 
SID interview (not spoilerish)

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) weighs in on his alter ego’s dangerous dalliance with Quinn!
THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Ridge is playing a risky game with his father’s wife, Quinn. But is “game” the operative word? Or, rather, is the fashion designer experiencing genuine feelings for the woman he once deemed public enemy No. 1? “I’m not sure what’s going on with this game, and I’m not sure if Ridge is playing Quinn or not,” acknowledges his portrayer, Thorsten Kaye. “I think he’s not. I feel these two characters have a definite attraction.”
Still, the way Kaye portrays his scenes, it’s not entirely clear what’s really going on behind those smoldering glances. “That’s just me being a bad actor,” he at first jokes before adding, “You need to [play both sides], because we don’t get to read [to the end of] the play. When you’re in the middle of the story, you try to keep as many doors open as you can, so you don’t paint yourself into a corner.”
Blind Man’s Bluff
But surely, Kaye’s boss — executive producer and headwriter Bradley Bell — has tipped his hand to the actor regarding this storyline’s big picture? Not true, notes Kaye. “No, and I’ve got to tell you, I don’t ask anymore, because it’s always changing. The more you ask, the more you think you know something and the more you commit.”
Instead, Kaye says he prefers to straddle the fence and keep viewers guessing. In our estimation, it’s that guessing game that keeps the sexual tension high in Ridge and Quinn’s scenes. “Sure,” Kaye agrees. “Maybe they’re attracted to each other because they’re both a little bad, maybe they think they don’t deserve something, or maybe they want to jeopardize something.”
Donning His Flak Jacket
The obvious risk for Ridge is losing Brooke for good, but Kaye points out that the designer can’t be held completely to blame on that front. “To be fair, it doesn’t seem like Brooke has been 100 percent committed to their relationship, either,” he says.
And while fans of Eric and Quinn may be livid with Ridge for appearing to put the moves on yet another one of his father’s wives, Kaye says, “My concern is not whether viewers like me; I’ve got plenty of people who like me at home [in real life]. My concern is that the viewers understand what they are supposed to feel.
“That’s my job,” he continues. “If they’re supposed to like [my character] and don’t, then that’s on me. But if you’re playing [a jerk], you want to make him as human as possible, so viewers can understand him.”
A Couple Of Pros
Whether Ridge has had a real change of heart about Quinn, there’s no denying that Kaye and Rena Sofer are mesmerizing in their scenes. From slinging insults to locking lips, there’s a fiery passion underlying all of Quinn and Ridge’s interactions, which could be testament to the fact that both actors have a lot of experience in soaps. “She knows what we need to do to make a scene work,” Kaye says. “If that’s the result of her experience or if she was always just gifted in that way, I don’t know.”
As for what’s transpired between their characters and what might happen next, the actor says he and Sofer try not to get too far into the weeds in terms of analyzing their alter egos’ interaction. “It’s like in sports. You have an idea of what you want to do in a game, but you have to be willing to adjust. So we don’t talk about what’s going to happen or what should have. We talk about what’s happening that day.”

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Maybe we could get a treat from our Mods?  Like the The Wild Swan??  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I was going to vent...because my body gravitates to my TV at 130PM ...Ridgeness!

but then reality sets in and NO not today...why,why couldn't they pre-empt DOOL?

Drew,my dear you saved the day with your post of the Thorsten interview...thanks a

million!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #66 
U're welcome!
This is KKL's interview from SOD (she talks also about Ridge and TK)

Quick Take with Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke, B&B)It seems like the bond between Brooke and Bill is still pretty powerful. Would you agree?
“I must say I love the story between Bill and Brooke. I think it’s been a really nice progression, for years, in terms of how it has all come about. I think they’re a great couple and a great power couple. But then, when Brad [Bell, executive producer/head writer] started putting Brooke and Ridge together, I was like, ‘This is nice! It feels good. I miss playing that Ridge and Brooke relationship.’ And so I started feeling good, so now I’m like…. Okay [laughs]? I’m a little frustrated because I wanted to explore more of that, but who knows? It’s still a triangle and selfishly, I want to work with both of them, Don [Diamont, Bill] and Thorsten [Kaye, Ridge], because they’re both fabulous to work with. But, I did like the feel of building back the relationship with Ridge. I think it’s important, especially with R.J. back in town. I’m curious about the whole thing. I want to know, just like the fans.... What is happening? Somebody tell me [laughs]!”
Would you like to see Brooke and Quinn go head-to-head?
“I would love that. I imagine maybe there could be scenes like how Brooke and Taylor were back in the day, because I could see that with Quinn, that kind of fighting that we used to do together in the mud and in the fish pond, slapping each other. Something like that could go on and on. I think it’d be good, and I think we’re missing that a little bit, the catfights on the show. Now that they’re in a position to be head-to-head, I think they could be good rivals. They couldn’t really do that with Brooke and Katie because they’re sisters. They tried to a bit, but they don’t want to ruin the sister connection, which is certainly understandable. But Quinn and Brooke? Let’s put that one out there!”
What do you think of Brad reviving the Spectra gang?“I think it’s awesome. I haven’t actually met some of them yet, just Patrika [Darbo, Shirley], who I’ve known for years, but it’s really exciting. I can’t wait to meet them and see what’s going on. I read the scripts and their scenes are great. It brings some of that comedy back, which is really good with outrageous characters. It adds an interesting balance to the show.”

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
 I hope that Quinn and Brooke have it out...slaps all around...can't wait... Quinn for

provocatively taunting Ridge and Brooke for keeping that ridiculous dicky choker!

Brooke has Ridge in her bed and is thinking about Bill...she needs to be slapped

to her senses!

Thanks again ,Drew...you have made this Ridgeless day...more bearable!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
SID interview (not spoilerish)

Thanks, Drew! TK is so thoughtful and wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonSC
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Maybe we could get a treat from our Mods?  Like the The Wild Swan?? 

Kathy and I kinda overdid it on the Irish coffee at lunch today, so I hope I'm posting the right one (but it's where my mind goes when I hear Wild Swan...)...

Brown Penny

And, I came across this music video that Kathy made awhile ago on my hard drive - not an Irish song, or an Irish band, but the music sounds Irish and goes perfectly with the action....

Lovers In A Dangerous Time

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Thanks, Drew! TK is so thoughtful and wise.

Kathy and I kinda overdid it on the Irish coffee at lunch today, so I hope I'm posting the right one (but it's where my mind goes when I hear Wild Swan...)...

Brown Penny

And, I came across this music video that Kathy made awhile ago on my hard drive - not an Irish song, or an Irish band, but the music sounds Irish and goes perfectly with the action....Lovers In A Dangerous Time

Thanks, Christy! That really brings back memories of those golden days. Sigh!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Thanks for the clips.  I wish I'd been watching back then (only discovered TK in 2005).  It's pretty cool that TK and SH are still together. 

TK's interviews are always delightful.

As for KKL's “I must say I love the story between Bill and Brooke. I think it’s been a really nice progression, for years, in terms of how it has all come about.", I would hardly call Brooke and Bill's story 'a really nice progression in terms of how it has all come about'; but hey, I guess she can't say her character is a real beast the way she goes after other women's men. 

I've been missing B&B the last two days, only because of my TK addiction, but I'm sure there'll be plenlty going on next week.  See you all then.  Happy weekend!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #71 
Not much to say about the show today as nothing really happened except more of what we saw last week as we wait for the shit to hit the fan, but I did get kick out of the fact that I was expecting Quinn to have a Ridge flashback because of the look on her face when Eric was talking about him, but it was Katie who had the flashback.

When Quinn was fishing for compliments (really, what was that?! She took him there for him to tell her that she has blue eyes??) by the water with Eric, I think it would have been poetic justice for someone to run by and push her in the water.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Christy..I like your thinking...push that temptress in the water!

Ridgeless days are so looooooooong but when my eyes feasting on his biceps and

chest under that pinstriped shirt ...all was well again!

best line of the day..

Ridge asked Brooke to come back to their suite  so they could start the

honeymoon early!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Me, too, Christy - that would've been fun!  I was unimpressed today - too much of the 3 Stooges on the plane for me.  Waiting for this to heat up.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Sharon, thanks for posting the question/answer 30th anniversary clip...  I had the idea that it was ONLY going to be TK and KKL... would have liked to hear more of HIS answers!(and less of JM)  I have to admit that I sort of/kind of warmed up to TTT, ONLY because Thorsten seemed to not mind his presence too much... LOL  (And then he had to open his mouth and say he had tried kangaroo meat...[jackass]...
and then today he had to answer the door draped in a towel, etc. )

And Christy, thanks for posting those clips!  The Brown Penny
clip should be in the Soap Opera Hall of Fame...  for all time and forevermore!!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Awww, Thorsten & Jacqueline.  Such sweet scenes.  Definitely the highlight of the episode.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Amen, Alina. I'm always such a sucker for a touching Ridge/Steffy scene - I just wish this one had been longer. It was so sweet how Ridge said there would be no tears but then when he mentioned looking at a picture of her when she was a kid, smiling at him, he got choked up himself. I liked the Ridge/Liam scene too.

But on another note, why does Quinn keep losing things - is this supposed to be a theme? Leading to something Ridge-related?

P.S. Sally's romper outfit was without a doubt the most gawdawful, inappropriate, hideous, you-gotta-be-fucking-kidding-me horrible beyond words get up I have ever seen anywhere. Instantly made Thomas look like a pedophile.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Why were Eric and Quinn sitting in the front row at the ceremony? Should it not have been Ridge...the FATHER of the BRIDE and his bride to be/or not Brooke???
Agreed that the Ridge/Steffy scenes were touching.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #78 
Brook to Ridge: I can't believe that your daughter is doing a photo shoot on her wedding day.

I can, Brooke. I can! Usually Steffy doesn't bother me and I like her relationship with Ridge (and her scenes with Ridge today were so sweet, even though after Steffy's third or fourth (or fifth? Not sure which this one is) wedding, it must be hard for Ridge to think of anything original to say! But Ridge still aced it), but her pre-wedding Kardashian impression, and the look-at-me wedding arrival, just highlighted, in marked contrast, how unseriously B&B management takes her weddings, even for a soap. It's all about the empty spectacle. Ridge was the only thing that brought it down to earth and ITA with you, Alina!

(But RJ should have been there. They could spring for Steffy's unnecessary airlift, but not to fly RJ to Australia?)

I was pissed for Steffy, though, that Thomas brought Sally to the wedding. He had absolutely no business doing that, and I hope his head rolls out FC's door with a final drop-kick from Ridge when Sally's betrayal of the no-photo ban goes public.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Agree 1000% about the hideous outfit SS wore - OMG are you kidding me right  now?!!!  If that's their idea of couture - epic fail!  IA about drop-kicking TTT's head for this.  Loved Ridge's poignant & very touchingly real scenes.  Only TK could pull that off - as stated - after the multitude of weddings Steffy's had already, but he did & made me cry in the process.  We notice the same things people - I couldn't believe they had Ridge sitting on the 2nd row behind OBA & Q!!  Not sure what I think about Steffy's entrance - had to lol - but it reminded me of the old vaudeville routines - maybe 'She's Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage' -  whatever!  OTOH, Ridge looked so gorgeous today!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
I would quietly but very firmly tell TTT to get the HELL out of there and take the clown

with red hair with him! Sally's bad taste of clothes hurts the eyes!LOL

Ridge talking to his daughter was so tender and sweet. I'm sure Thorsten's daughters

are his inspiration!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Today's bonus scene "Emotional Day" is just Ridge talking with Brooke before the wedding... really good, if someone who knows how could bring it over here...
Thanks!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 

That was a really sweet scene. I had to laugh when Ridge made that giddy crack!

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 
That really was a lovely scene between those two. I thought the sentiment behind a father's love was worth putting words to, and they did a great job injecting some humour into an emotional moment, which seemed to ring true for both characters.
As usual I am looking forward to the next instalment.
Greetings to all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
I think TTT saw Sally take those pictures ,he's very tall but his peripheral vision can't

be that limited.. he's testing her trustworthiness!

Too bad, Sally stepped away...I really wanted Steffy to push Sally down that

landscape so we could see her roll and roll and ruin that" one of a kind ,no one wants

to buy outfit" ! LOL

Sally's probably posting those pics while Steffy and the wedding party is on the

reception boat. I still think that Sally will face Steffy's wrath, get her Steffy!

Maybe TTT will grow a pair and send Sally packing .. nah.. he's a jealous, pompous

ass ,with no regard for anyone...except his chest and biceps, he doesn't miss a

second flaunting them..so UNATTRACTIVE ! I was surprised he didn't attend the

wedding, shirtless with only a bow tie  and shorts.. that way he would compliment

Sally's attire.

The BEST part of the B&B is ALWAYS Thorsten so what can I say about Ridge in

daddy mode....he is WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL!WONDFERFUL!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 

Ridge’s speech was so heartfelt and once again he fought back tears – and it was catching -- he made it about his little daredevil tomboy (unlike Bill who  made it about...architecture??) -- and ITA, bluegaze, nothing is better than Ridge in daddy mode. That's the only thing I will miss about Steffy's endless wedding mode (until the next one).

But yes, why was Ridge sitting in the second row? That was downright disrespectful and really sticks in my craw. Especially since the woman sitting in the front row is the reason why Steffy and Liam didn’t marry a year ago. Too bad when Bill said Liam was the “best” it didn’t flip her psycho switch in front of everyone.

Gotta say I think Steffy was an idiot to think that nobody anywhere would take photos - even Princess Kate can't prevent that. But Thomas was an even bigger idiot to think Sally could be trusted.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #86 
The new opening on today's show was BEAUTIFUL!!  It's about time they took some
professional looking pictures of ALL of them...  Mr. K. was looking quite handsome and
debonair!!  [thud]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Loved it!  Just saw a copy on Twitter posted by KKL - TK is stunning!!  Great show today - loved the sexy dancing on the beach with the Aborigines - TK was bustin' the sexy moves!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 
That new opening - any chance I had of putting two thoughts together about the show today went right out the window when I saw that new opening. Oh.My.God.
[thud]x 1000000000

[tk_bb_title1]

[tk_bb_title2]

[tk_bb_title3]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
OMG!  Thank you for this stunning treat!  I was hoping someone would surprise us.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma
Why were Eric and Quinn sitting in the front row at the ceremony? Should it not have been Ridge...the FATHER of the BRIDE and his bride to be/or not Brooke???
Agreed that the Ridge/Steffy scenes were touching.

That's what I was wondering.   Couldn't see Ridge for Eric's head!!
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #91 
For someone who works at a fashion house, you would think Thomas* would own some clothing.  [barf]
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Thank you Christy for the photos from the new opening.  They are indeed stunning and  I sincerely hope this is what we'll see from now on. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
I really really hope these are the new opening credits!!!  They're specatucalur and no one looks more spectacular than our ruggedly handsome Mr. Kaye ;-) 

Those shots remind me of the magazine spread he did with KKL a while back.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 
Brooke: India Wilkes
Quinn: Scarlett O'Hara
Ridge: Ashley Wilkes

Even though those aren't the GWTW characters I would normally associate with Brooke, Quinn, or Ridge, the beach tableau today was so reminiscent to me of the scene where India misinterprets catching Scarlett and Ashley together that I'll go with it.

Not sure if Ridge's kissing Quinn was that innocent though. Either way, primed-by-Katie Brooke sure got an eyeful. Personally, I wish I had had a closer view. <g>

Quote:
I really really hope these are the new opening credits!!!  They're specatucalur and no one looks more spectacular than our ruggedly handsome Mr. Kaye ;-) 

That's what they reminded me off, too. And I'm still thudding!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Kathy - you have a knack for finding the perfect analogies!  Love the GWTW reference & I was thinking the exact same thing - so help me!  I guess like minds ...    
ITA Alina - I had the same thought about the new opening shots of TK in the tux - so much like the Italian mag spread.  But could anyone tell me who the lady is with him in the opening pix?  Pretty sure it's not RS - can't fig it out.  Must've pulled some brunette off the street.  
Kathy the Ridge/Quinn kiss might not have been totally innocent but I do think it was one of their most benign by comparison!  Too bad they had to get busted for a mild one - if any TK kiss can be considered such!  Not!
I kinda wish Steffy had gotten pushed into the water with Sally - it would've been more like the original pair if both had gone in!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #96 
These quick shots at the opening was how they had the opening a long time ago. Maybe they decided to go back to it for the 30 year anniversary??

I didn't expect Brooke to see anything today...I was surprised and not surprised that they were finally seen by her or Eric...wedding or no wedding now? 

Quote:

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quinn was so out of line when she told Ridge that she had fallen in love for the first time 'twice!'
WTH??  Did she forget about Liam-the-cabin-boy, Deacon...
AND she should never have told him that what they had together would be "their little secret..."  ????  She JUST left her husband and told him how he was the world to her, etc.  psycho much??
What was Ridge supposed to do with that LONG, drawn out speech??  Looked to me like SHE was coming on to him... but of course Ridge will probably take 95% of the blame when this all comes out!! [wtf]

ps why do I like Ridge walking on the beach barefoot so much?? [thud]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 

Ridge listens more eloquently than most people talk, so I always love scenes where he just listens, which he did a lot of today…loved his alert stillness and the beautiful setting.

And I love the GWTW comparison too (even though TK would be so friggin perfect as Rhett, not Ashley, it still fits the situation) and the repercussions were epic.

But the Quinn/Ridge interaction before Brooke showed up reminded of a line from another favorite movie of mine, Now, Voyager…"Oh, Jerry, don’t let’s ask for the moon. We have the stars."

P.S. Zenderella - AMEN!!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
What an improvement these new credits are!  I was afraid they were only for the one anniversary epi, and happy to see them again today. Breath-taking shots of TK ,(but isn't that true of ANY pic of him?[thud] [thud][thud]Thanks for posting them, Christy.  Also,  I agree... watching those bare feet in the sand was a real treat for me too. His hands and his feet  get me every time!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:
Kathy - you have a knack for finding the perfect analogies!  Love the GWTW reference & I was thinking the exact same thing - so help me!  I guess like minds ...

I should have known! When you're as imprinted on GWTW as we are, relating other characters' situations to events in it is just second nature. And I guess what happened with Ridge and Brooke today kinda makes Eric the Rhett equivalent this time!

Quote:
ITA Alina - I had the same thought about the new opening shots of TK in the tux - so much like the Italian mag spread.  But could anyone tell me who the lady is with him in the opening pix?  Pretty sure it's not RS - can't fig it out.  Must've pulled some brunette off the street.  
Kathy the Ridge/Quinn kiss might not have been totally innocent but I do think it was one of their most benign by comparison!  Too bad they had to get busted for a mild one - if any TK kiss can be considered such!  Not!
I kinda wish Steffy had gotten pushed into the water with Sally - it would've been more like the original pair if both had gone in!

And maybe a good dowsing would give Steffy something else to talk besides her bazillionith iteration this week of eternal love'n'happiness to'n'with Liam. Zzzzz.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.