Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Well, where I am, it's chilly and blustery, so I guess you could say March came in like a lion -- and Ridge was on the lion-ish side today, too... his impatient pen tapping on the conference table reminded me of a lion flicking its tail in annoyance, not about to be pressured into marrying Brooke in Australia. Then after the meeting he did his best to take control of a rapidly snowballing situation by addressing his and Quinn's mutual attraction.

I'll try not to think of the rest of that March proverb, LOL. But my hubby keeps predicting a split screen of Ridge/Quinn kissing and Brooke/Bill kissing.

Up up and away...

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Brooke gave Bill a hot air balloon for his birthday!!! He’s so full of hot air, it’s perfect that’s his symbol. And the icing on the cake is the basket was full of cash! Tack-eeee. I guess putting a gun and a knife would have made it too heavy.

Maybe it's just all my cold medication talking (or maybe not), but I think Ridge should just kiss Quinn right there in the office in front of everyone, show 'em how it's done and bring all the condescending "aww, look at you two" remarks to a dead stop.  I mean, Ivy knows they kissed, Charlie and Pam know they kissed, so before I need a spread sheet to keep track of everyone who knows and keeps it to themselves, I say get it out in the open and let the chips fall where they may.

I thought Charlie asked a pertinent question when he asked what happened in San Francisco, but why was his first instinct to tell Brooke, not Eric? Besides, Brooke was at Bill’s walking down Memory Lane in tears. Come on, Ides of March.

P.S. There was something wrong with the sound transmission on my CBS station today.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am not giving Quinn a pass but reading Brooke's back story...intercepting a love 

letter that Ridge wrote to the late Caroline and scheming with Thorne to keep Ridge

and Caroline  apart...and then seduces Ridge but he finds out that she stole the 

letter and breaks up with her and rightfully so! And just last year she was  ok with

Ricky firing shots at Ridge and scolding him that she didn't encourage RJ to visit bc

of Ridge's behaviour..REALLY Brooke..you have an affair with your daughter's

husband and sister's husband and you shake a finger at Ridge! The snapping of her

fingers was so infuriating!

Quinn's unacceptable and criminal behaviour is inexcusable ,she blames it on being a

single mom struggling to get her little jewellery business off the ground and abusive

men that crossed her path, what is Brooke's excuse to scheming... can't be money

troubles...she married money... certainly no prenup (Eric was so horny to marry

Ridge's ex girlfriend) to Quinn's credit, she did sign a prenup...back to one tear

Brooke, she and Eric had two children... she was set for life!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I thought Charlie asked a pertinent question when he asked what happened in San Francisco, but why was his first instinct to tell Brooke, not Eric? Besides, Brooke was at Bill’s walking down Memory Lane in tears.

I was wondering that myself.  What is Charlie's allegiance to Brooke over Eric?  Eric's wife is cheating on him.  Or is Brooke just his "irresistible, unforgettable, every man wants her" dream?

Quote:
P.S. There was something wrong with the sound transmission on my CBS station today.

My sound and picture went out (green) when - I believe - they showed a flashback of Brooke & Bill once again on their hot air balloon.  I was going to watch on Pop to see what I missed, but I just didn't care that much.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
There really is no way this will end well for Ridge, is there, lol?  The stakes are really high for him and I'm not talking losing Brooke to $Bill.  It's obvious Brooke still wants $Bill so she should have the tacky asshole.  I don't think Ridge would be too devastated by that because I just don't see him really being in love with her anyway.

But he's going to be persona nongrata in the family and in the business when/if the Ridge/Quinn thing is outted even if they never sleep together.   Don't know where this storyline is going except to say that wherever it is, Ridge will be the one hurting and suffering the most.  Ugh.

If only Quinn wasn't Quinn.  What a shame they took Quinn so over the rails because TK & RS not only work beautifully together but look spectacularly hot doing so.

Ridge wants to be friends with Quinn....bwhahahahahahaha!  Yea, that'll work, lol.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

If only Quinn wasn't Quinn.  What a shame they took Quinn so over the rails because TK & RS not only work beautifully together but look spectacularly hot doing so.

I couldn't agree more.  The two best actors on the show and they have amazing chemistry.

Quote:
Ridge wants to be friends with Quinn....bwhahahahahahaha!  Yea, that'll work, lol.

Just like Brooke and Bill being friends.  Maybe they can double date (as friends). [tongue]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

The Ridge and Quinn scenes were wonderful and so effective because they both were calm and reflective, in inverse proportion to how explosive their conversation truly was. It was just adult.  I especially loved how Ridge said that if he ruined her life he’d ruin his own. Ridge doesn’t need to give a woman a metal needledick on a chain like Bill Shpencer did with Brooke today (gee, Charlie – why aren’t you spying on her too??). I thought Ridge’s self-awareness was priceless. Even though I’ll never not loathe Quinn, I liked what she said too.

Funny how Eric instantly became suspicious as he walked in on Ridge and Quinn just shaking hands in the friendship I thought he always wanted them to have – of course he was soon placated, but how long before be-careful-what-you-wish-for bites him in the ass. I wonder when he’ll recognize that lipstick color. Can’t be soon enough for me!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

I was wondering that myself.  What is Charlie's allegiance to Brooke over Eric?  Eric's wife is cheating on him.  Or is Brooke just his "irresistible, unforgettable, every man wants her" dream?

My sound and picture went out (green) when - I believe - they showed a flashback of Brooke & Bill once again on their hot air balloon.  I was going to watch on Pop to see what I missed, but I just didn't care that much.

The sound was fucked up today too, as soon as B&B started (it was just fine during Y&R) - Kathy and I both called the local station about it -- they said they'd look into it and we noticed a little improvement...I can record the show through the Roku app, which avoids all the annoying Pop logo/promo crap in the bottom of the screen, so I'll probably do that eventually <g>!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I hope Brooke takes PIG's dog collar and Ridge finds it and puts an end to bRIDGE!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I hope Brooke takes PIG's dog collar and Ridge finds it and puts an end to bRIDGE!

ROFL!!!!!! I was writing my post while you posted this. So I have an additional suggestion for it below but I think I like yours better.

I thought the Ridge/Quinn scenes were really nice too,  and beautifully done -- except for the fact that I will always loathe Quinn because of the indelible impression her history of unhinged/ scary / dangerous behavior has made on me. Really, thanks a lot for ruining this character for me from the get-go, B&B! Seeing Quinn act and sound all reasonable and normal and even appealing can't wipe her previous actions from my memory bank. I wish it could because it's so frustrating, when scenes showing character development and maturity such as the ones between Ridge and Quinn today are such potent catnip to me. I still love watching because of Ridge, though.

I just about died when Bill gave Brooke his "power" to protect her from Ridge. Puh-fucking-leeze! Like Brooke doesn't have any power of her own? Hello, just how many kids have you cranked out of a tiny hole in your body, Bill? If only Brooke would bury that ridiculous pen[is]dant under a slab of concrete the next time FC repaves its parking lot. (I'm guessing the loss of Bill's precious "power" won't stop him from trying to destroy Sally Spectra's business, since she's only a girl.)

BTW, when I called the local CBS station about the sound issue, I said I was watching The Bold and the Beautiful -- and the employee to whom I spoke said she was, too. <g>

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
As Pig was barking about his power...more like... what he has is because he's a bully...

threatening firing weak people like Jared to acquire his achievements...then we see

Ridge holding Quinn's hand...now that is POWERFUL...Quinn must have quivered all the

way down to her toes!

What a FANTASTICO way to end the week!LOL

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Luv this - KKL tweeted - TK photo bombed her!

[C6A0g4TUYAEkBWS]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
"metal needledick?"  [rofl2]

I can just see Brooke arranging the necklace prettily on her nightstand... or worse yet, start WEARING it (LOL) - so Ridge will see it and get jealous! (she so thrives on two men fighting over her!)

thanks for the pic, Sharon... that pucker looks pretty darn kissable! [happy0194]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
JMcC just tweeted this - guess it must be new - maybe CA beach.

[C6CzootVAAAFbEK]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
thanks for sharing, Sharon... love Quinn's outfit - the top looks amazing
on her...  and 'Ridge' doesn't look too shabby either - his tan goes all the way down to his toes! [thud]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
this on Twitter this morning - yummy!

Image may contain: 2 people, drink and beard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
this on Twitter this morning - yummy!

Image may contain: 2 people, drink and beard

Yummy indeed and I don't mean the cupcakes either lol! Am I right or am I right?

Man I'm digging the new haircut! [thud]: 💇🏻‍♂️

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
You are definitely right!  I will take a vanilla one, a chocolate one,
AND the one in the middle!!  [fireworks2]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Yummy indeed and I don't mean the cupcakes either lol! Am I right or am I right? Man I'm digging the new haircut! [thud]: 💇🏻‍♂️

What cupcakes <g>?

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I didn't see any cupcakes either.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
TK is the real cupcake!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thorsten is simply gorgeous AND amazing!!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

Yummy indeed and I don't mean the cupcakes either lol! Am I right or am I right?

Man I'm digging the new haircut! [thud]: 💇🏻‍♂️

You are so right lol! Yummy!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
nice TK interview on Michael Fairman's blog - 

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bbs-thorsten-kaye-talks-soap-icons-katherine-kelly-lang-john-mccook-agnes-nixon-and-eileen-herlie/2017/03/06/

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Thanks for posting the interview, Sharon.  TK has such a way about him.  I love his interviews.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
I was kinda disappointed that they didn't show what happened after Ridge reached the bottom of the stairs! I guess it doesn't really matter, but it still feels like they left something out. And did the show SORAS RJ? Because he is too young for Coco, she's out of college and he's high school age - even though he never goes to school. I find this storyline distasteful on numerous levels - the fact that Sally is using her own sister as an unwitting spy is bad enough, but Sally is spying on Coco herself - every single thing she does is under surveillance. I mean, think about it. It all adds up to a very unsympathetic family to me and I'm glad Ridge is suspicious.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Loved the interview very much. It's so beautiful what Thorsten says about his costars. He is a real gentleman.....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
ITA Sonyannita...TK is gorgeous and when he speaks...he adds to his GORGEOUSNESS!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
Psst, Katie -- one thing no character on B&B should ever ding another character about is his (or her) number of marriages. Especially when you're dinging the character who's marrying the very character who helped break up up your own marriage not once but twice. Since when do you consider Brooke's marriages any more sacred than she considers yours, anyway -- wasn't it you who deliberately ruined her most recent wedding to Ridge by fake fainting because you wanted him? Yeah, thought so. (Don't get me wrong -- I didn't blame you. I just think it really behooves you to keep your trap shut now.)

Ridge: It's not easy, is it -- being human.  
Line of the day.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Psst, Katie -- one thing no character on B&B should ever ding another character about is his (or her) number of marriages. Especially when you're dinging the character who's marrying the very character who helped break up up your own marriage not once but twice.

That is almost exactly word for word what I was going to say. And I guess Katie  forgot all about Bill since she said she'd leave Will with Donna (Donna's not worthy to help fulfill whatever function Katie's supposed to be fulfulling?)

How much longer must we endure Charlie playing detective? Katie might as well be chief of security around FC when it comes to Ridge.

Quote:
Ridge: It's not easy, is it -- being human.  
Line of the day.

You know, if FC wanted to sell a shit ton of jewelry all they need to do is have an ad showing Ridge putting a necklace around a woman's - any woman's - or vampire's - throat.

ETA: I forgot Bill was going to Australia too - but I still don't see why between them, he and Katie either can't handle one little boy on the trip, or bring Donna to help wrangle him off-screen. It's not like they can't afford it!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Yes Kathy - that WAS the line of the day - maybe the month!  It gave me goosies!  Wow - what powerful chemistry going on -magnets trying not to touch again.  
And yes Christy - ITA - there's not much hotter than watching Ridge with his hands on a woman's neck or chest.  Erotic!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
I so wish that TIIC hadn't made Quinn so over-the-top unredeemable - and his father's wife to boot - because Ridge and Quinn just sizzle.  I loved Ridge and Caroline - until I didn't - but good golly, these two.  Is it hot in here?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Ridge sizzles as ALWAYS but Quinn has lost her allure. She is SELFISH ...Ridge has told her that he feels terrible because

of his father and she keeps taunting him! She just finished lying to Ivy that the only man she is attracted to is Eric and then waltzes

into Ridge's office in that mini skirt and bends over ever so much and just has to remind Ridge of the other time he placed a necklace

on her...she is AWFUL!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Quinn, Katie was looking through a crack in the door because that's her thing now -- spying on Ridge. (But nice work if you can get it, I must say!)  Gee, it seems like only yesterday when you were insanely jealous of Katie's friendship with your devoted, oblivious hubby. That was before you experienced the power of Ridge, though. Poor Eric never stood a chance.

I do wish Brooke would take Katie seriously, and just put an end to her engagement to Ridge -- it was well-intentioned and sincere, but her heart isn't in it either, and if it were really meant to be, this wouldn't be happening. Seeing Brooke portrayed as an innocent sap (in a virginal wedding gown yet) is really hard to take, since Katie's breakdown over Brooke's semi-affair with Bill wasn't exactly all that long ago. In B&B years, I guess it was, though.

Yes, it really is too bad Quinn jumped the shark as totally (and early) as she did. That makes rooting for her, at least for me, to ever really be with Ridge not meant to be for me, either.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 

I wish Katie had really gotten an eyeful. I wasn’t ready for Ridge to stop talking about that necklace.

I cracked up at the look on Katie’s face when Brooke said “there’s still a lot of tension between them” and Katie said “yeah, a certain kind of tension.” Especially given Katie and Brooke’s history, I find it bizarre that Brooke is taking Katie’s account so dismissively – Katie knew when Bill was cheating on her with Brooke no matter how shitfaced she got.

That was the saddest “shower” ever. Hell, Ridge was right across the hall and he wasn’t even there! But what I really hate is that nobody on this show, unlike any other soap I’ve ever watched,  has any friends. Ridge used to have Carter, but even that was very ephemeral. The lack of character friends is a huge hole, detrimental to character development and just plain cheap.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:

I do wish Brooke would take Katie seriously, and just put an end to her engagement to Ridge -- it was well-intentioned and sincere, but her heart isn't in it either, and if it were really meant to be, this wouldn't be happening.

This!  I wish they'd just end it already.  It's not that I don't enjoy TK/KKL's scenes together; it's just that writers haven't been subtle about the lack of real (in) love & commitment between them.  I think it's only a matter of days before they go BOOM down under. 

I'm a sucker for TK's longing looks so it's getting harder and harder for me to hold on to my Quinn disgust lol.  When I see Ridge looking like he wants to have her for dessert, the memory of her disgusting previous acts start fading!   More than anything I just wish she was not married to his father.  

Christy, ITA!  I've never seen a daytime drama that doesn't have real friendships between characters.  These people act like friends one week and enemies and/or strangers the next.  No rhyme, no reason.  Hate that!

I miss Zach and Myrtle :-(

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Loved the use of the mirror when Quinn walked into Ridge's office.  You could see the "appreciation" on Ridge's face as she walked towards him and you could also see what part of her body he was looking at.  When Quinn bent over, WOW, the way he looked at her and then said, "I'd love to see them.".  I was ready for a cold shower right then and there!!

The way he touched her when he was putting the necklace on her and the way he talked about the "stones", sigh...............  I'm loving the storyline but hate that she's married to his father.  I also wish that Brooke would end things because she is obviously in love with Bill.  That would leave Thorsten free to romance anyone he damn well pleases.

I'm SOOOOO tired of Detective Charlie and snoopy Katie, despise them both.  I think Katie spies on Ridge because if she can't have him, she doesn't want anyone else to have him.

Thorsten continues to amaze me with his incredible acting.  I can guarantee you that no other actor has ever made me want to take a cold shower after just one scene!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Ditto to this whole post, Cheryl!  Yes, TK is the master of making us need cold showers!  Alina, this whole thing with Quinn has been growing on me quite a bit lately - TK sucks you in with the masterful way he weaves his magic.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #39 
So at the private wedding of Bridge, do you all think Ridge will really be able to go through with it? I can see all the flashbacks of him and Quinn come flooding to his head and he says he can't do it. Or does this semi affair/attraction trap situation keeping going on and on with these two people even though Bridge gets married? 

I don't know.

As for the all the spying going on, I am kinda over it too as some of you are. If this continues, in a few more weeks the entire cast will pick up on R and Q. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 

It was nice to get an Eric/Ridge scene…but very bittersweet.

I was mystified at Brooke’s over-the-top treatment of Katie. But then I got to wondering if she was protesting too much because she herself really wants somebody else and was just trying assuage her own guilt.

Quinn sounded like she was describing Mrs. Kravitz when she bitched about Katie. I wish she would come totally unhinged again before it's too late! Why is she pathologically jealous of Katie, but not Brooke? Or is she just trying to make Katie look like a homewrecker to deflect.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Everything that is good in me I got from you. And I wake up every day hoping that the good wll outweigh the bad. Sometimes I fall short.

I loved that line so much and the way Ridge said it to Eric because both words and delivery expressed everything, while still trying to keep Eric safe from ever knowing how attracted Ridge has been and is to Eric's wife, and how hard he's trying to contain the damage it could cause. Eric, not having any reason to mine for subtext, responded to Ridge's surface meaning with a warmth and sincerity that actually had a Shakespearean feel to me, because they really ramped up the lurking tragedy factor.

Ridge's face spoke volumes throughout all of his scenes with both Eric, and Eric and Brooke, too, and also really elevated them.

And Mrs. Kravitz caused Quinn to miss her stop off the crazy train today! I so wanted Eric and Ridge to both walk in as Quinn was threatening Katie.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Yes, I thought Quinn was totally changing the topic (RIDGE) to Eric - to deflect Katie's accusations (kind of like a politician we all know)... and when she threatened Katie, I laughed!  I hope Katie knocks on Eric's door TODAY, for a friendly visit!!  The sooner Quinn goes off the rails, the better!!

I love Ridge/Eric scenes, but today I felt uncomfortable when Ridge hugged his dad and said "I love you," - knowing that he may be right on the brink of crossing the line with his wife... 
Also got that ICK feeling when Brooke was hanging all over Eric, bubbling on about what a happy family they are and how everyone is getting along... (knowing that she has been married to Eric, Ridge, and had affairs with many other relatives...)

Kathy, you are so right - without Ridge in today's scenes, they would have been pretty plain!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

ICAM ... that would be perfect! Eric and Ridge finding out together that Quinn HAS

NOT changed...threatening Katie to back off from Eric when she is the one being

unfaithful to Eric! Too bad Katie's phone wasn't recording.. or was it? Ridge's 

attraction to Quinn is physical...she is beautiful and an artist ...but deeper than that 

is his perception that she has changed which is not the case at all!

She wants Eric in her life for prominence and Ridge at the office , we know

why...he's Ridge..."EVERY WOMAN'S UNATTAINABLE DREAM"...and Katie should

mind her business...I don't think so !

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #44 
I hope Ridge is playing Quinn

This thing between them is unwatchable and if it's real from his side .... this makes him look very very bad, not much better than Bill
If Ridge truly fall for Quinn "poor girl" story .... he has lost his mind like his father

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Hey, ladies, how's it going?  I'm home on a snow day (we got slammed by Mama Nature today) and sat down to look at the show which is pre-empted.

So while I loathe crazy Quinn, scenes with Thorsten and Rena have unbelievable chemistry.  If there were any actual long-term relationships on this show (except for nutty Pam and Charlie who play for laughs), I might worry about Quinn and Ridge actually developing a relationship, as opposed to having a roll in the hay to cause chaos among all the characters.  In other words, I feel that, as great as their scenes are together, Ridge and Quinn are simply a plot point to kick a new round of upheavals on the show so new round of musical beds can begin.

But damn, I cannot avert my eyes when Ridge and Quinn lock eyes.  Holy hell, I'd give a hell of a lot to have a man look at me that way!

Speaking of bottling things - if TK could bottle that smoldering look, he'd be a billionaire.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Did anyone else fall out when Liam and Katie each asked Bill, "Where's your necklace?" Or was it just me who thought it was hilarious to hear Bill's manly neck-dick referred to as a necklace. Not so funny to hear Bill tell Katie he was so sure Ridge would do something to screw Brooke over again. You mean like you screwed Katie over with Brooke, Bill?

IMO it would have been better for Ridge and Brooke to go to Australia without any reference to RJ at all so audiences could just temporarily forget (much as B&B often has, and I have no problem with that) that he exists in their orbit, rather than try to finesse the glaring omission of their son at the remarriage RJ's been pushing for with the vague "you won't miss a thing/you're in change" excuse. The omission of RJ at his own sister's wedding is pretty glaring, too. (When I  griped about this to my hubby, who was watching with me today, he said, "Oh, there'll be plenty more weddings he can go to.")

I did like Ridge's casual traveling look!

(Gina! We only got a couple of inches, but it's like a foot and half of snow compressed into a couple inches of frozen cement. Gotta go back out and do some digging now. That flight to Australia sure looked good!)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Did anyone else fall out when Liam and Katie each asked Bill, "Where's your necklace?" !)

I kept wondering when it was going to make its appearance - it should be Brooke's "something old."

Well, that might have been an Australian airline but all I could think was fly united.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #48 
LOL at Brooke's "something old..."  I was expecting her to be wearing that necklace underneath her sweater, but you could pretty much see through it and it wasn't there...

Loved all of them being in their 'airline jammies' - Ridge looked oh so very cuddly, huggable and
lovable when he was nuzzling/paying attention to Brooke!!  [thud]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Brooke kept the dick choker...Ridge has to find it! Katie's antennas are on high alert

she will find it for him...and then hopefully Ridge will call off the wedding!

ICAM ... Ridge's smoldering gaze is CAPTIVATINGLY, IRRESITABLE!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #50 
  I am hoping that Ridge finds the necklace and calls things off.  Reminds me of when he found the texts to Deacon the last time and left her.

Shit's going to hit the fam sooner or later, buckling my seatbelt, going to be a bumpy ride!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.