Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
You cut the meat with knife in right hand, but don't switch the fork over to right hand to eat.  Also, you don't bother turning the fork up, unless it is rice or something that will slide off, LOL.  Took me years to get used to the American way, LOL.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
That "doctor" was a PIG - and so out of line it doesn't even compute in today's REAL world... they should have taken his license away long ago ... I can see the blackmailing on the wall...

OMG, yes! What gives him the right to have this kind of conversation in a public place? And what business is it of his what Ridge did after he received his test results? UGH!!

Quote:
Also, I noticed that Ridge was eating left handed... is Thorsten left handed and I've never noticed it all these years???

I'm left handed and I can't even hold a fork with my left hand, let alone eat with it lol. But anyway, I recently saw a Port Charles clip where Ian was eating and TK held the fork with his right hand. [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
OhKaye, I am trying, really trying to stay nice and calm on a holy day, but today's show is making it very hard. Trying to ignore Why-att's never-ending babble, trying to ignore Liam's inability to find a single thing that mentions Quinn in that house (we have seen at least three rooms so far), trying to ignore the creep peeking through a door left ajar and then yapping needlessly, trying to comprehend why he would not tell Ridge about finding RAYA snooping, but then.........

I don't know if I wanted to reach inside my soapbox and strangle that doctor, or just put my arms around Ridge to calm his fears [sigh] That doctor was wayyyyyyy out of line. I wish Ridge had said they used a donor, but even if he did, there is no telling what a guy like that would do with that information. Even now, I don't believe that Ridge and Caroline are in the clear, and that was very much written on Ridge's face. Still so protective of her, he didn't tell her what happened.

Was a great R-day, so many emotions, so well acted [bowing] [bowing]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #104 
Searose, I've seen a lot of unbelievable characters on TV, but that doctor takes the cake! Was it a coincidence he was there or has he been following Ridge around to blackmail him? It really doesn't make sense he would just approach Ridge out of the blue, and he seems totally superfluous given that Brooke already knows Ridge's secret and pRicky is snooping around. But the doc confronting Ridge over something that is totally none of his business certainly makes him look shady and calls into question his entire diagnosis and previous interactions with Ridge AFAIC.

The way all the anvils are flying around would also seem to make it that much more likely Ridge is the bio dad, but anvils on this show don't seem to follow any rhyme or reason. The half price Easter candy can't come soon enough.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Christy it reminds me of when Chuck Pratt/AMC said, "let's chase him up a tree & throw rocks at him".  Ridge is going to get hit from every direction apparently.  I don't get it either & seems to me a doc would not even need the blackmail $ bad enough to risk his career.  But if not blackmail I totally don't get a motive here & how he could assume first of all that it was any of his business much less how they did it.  He has to know there are other ways to do it!  Maybe not.  OTOH, how much did you love Ridge doing the 'baby sway' today - even the little tyke was smiling at him!  Smart kid!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Ugh i wanna slap the Doctor and ThomASS both...

This blackmail only show they put so much weight on for it to be ThomASS baby!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
But the doc confronting Ridge over something that is totally none of his business certainly makes him look shady and calls into question his entire diagnosis and previous interactions with Ridge AFAIC.

ITA and him telling Ridge" I know your secret" what is that about? This moron has an

agenda...it seems he gets great satisfaction reminding Ridge of his zero sperm count

and in retrospect was quick with his diagnosis and that a vasectomy reversal was

unnecessary!

When Ridge leaned in to talk to that degenerate ,he should have told

him " if you even think of barking that rubbish to anyone...my lawyers will make

sure you spend the rest of your miserable life in jail !

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Hi-low hems! OMG, that was unexpected and hysterical. I loathe them almost as much as I loathe Thomas! Hey, Thomas, you'd fit right in on QVC, they shill a shit ton of those horrors.

Anyway, I didn't expect to see Ridge today, so that was a nice surprise - I just wish it didn't have anything to do with this ridiculous forced rebound wedding horror. But I did enjoy Ridge interrogating Whyatt.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Hi-low hems! OMG, that was unexpected and hysterical. I loathe them almost as much as I loathe Thomas! Hey, Thomas, you'd fit right in on QVC, they shill a shit ton of those horrors.

Anyway, I didn't expect to see Ridge today, so that was a nice surprise - I just wish it didn't have anything to do with this ridiculous forced rebound wedding horror. But I did enjoy Ridge interrogating Whyatt.
ITA Christy, it was unexpected, it was a surprise to see Ridge today, but so wonderful seeing him looking absolutely marvelous [blush]  But the look on his face when he said "you did not just say....."!  He is being such a good father, reminding Steffy in various ways about Liam, and yet, not laying down the law the way some other fathers do,  I absolutely loved him confronting Why-att and comparing the rush to altar with Hope-less [clap] .  LOL about QVC, the creep arguing with Ridge about what women like is laughable.  But did they HAVE TO have him say the same things Ridge said?  Twice?  It's not like they think alike on anything, do they?  Him being around Ridge the entire time was so not required, but TPTB just love to twist the knife into us [rolleyes]

I think being around Why-att has dumbed Steffy down, otherwise why would she bring up Taylor/Brooke?  They were rivals as Ridge's wives/lovers, Liam and Why-att are brothers! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
Really nice scenes with Ridge and Steffy today. He made her seem like not such an idiot <g>. Even though they look more like a couple than a father/daughter, the vibes really were fatherly/daughterly.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
I thought they had a great fatherly/daughterly vibe, too.  But you're right, they do look more like a couple, Christy!  Didn't our Mr. Kaye look yummy!  The beach wedding scenes were beautiful, although not in the same category with the CaRidge wedding.  TK makes everything better, what can I say. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
OMG, Ridge/Steffy scenes today left me kind of misty-eyed, I have been watching them over and over!  TK's Daddy Ridge was so touching [bowing] , so loving [bowing] , and yes Sharon, so yummy [blush]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #113 
80's Soaps are very good with writing for close familial relationships. You would see stuff like father and daughter have a heart-to-heart talk or friends/siblings/cousins gave kisses or hugs happens a lot. So It's not really a big deal. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
I don't think they look like a couple at all! Don't understand that! He looks more like a couple with Caroline! Better fit! [wink] ❤️❤️

With all due respect, it isn't ALL about Caroline & Caridge.  Personally, I agree with those who've said that Ridge/Steffy onscreen DO look like an onscreen couple if not for the fact that the actors play father/daughter.  Not sure what makes you think Caroline/LG is a better fit than JMW in the make believe world that is B&B. Both women are beautiful and Thorsten is as hot as they come ;-)

I thought the Ridge/Steffy scenes were lovely and they aesthetically look gorgeous together.  And if they weren't playing father/daughter, I could totally ship them as a couple.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
80's Soaps are very good with writing for close familial relationships. You would see stuff like father and daughter have a heart-to-heart talk or friends/siblings/cousins gave kisses or hugs happens a lot. So It's not really a big deal. 

Yeah, well, I've been watching soaps since the 60's. I've never seen a father/daughter who looked as good together as Ridge and Steffy do, and it's not really a big deal for those of us who feel that way to comment on it.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

With all due respect, it isn't ALL about Caroline & Caridge.  Personally, I agree with those who've said that Ridge/Steffy onscreen DO look like an onscreen couple if not for the fact that the actors play father/daughter.  Not sure what makes you think Caroline/LG is a better fit than JMW in the make believe world that is B&B. Both women are beautiful and Thorsten is as hot as they come ;-)

I thought the Ridge/Steffy scenes were lovely and they aesthetically look gorgeous together.  And if they weren't playing father/daughter, I could totally ship them as a couple.
ITA on that one Alina.  Both LG and JMW are beautiful and both are very good actresses, who are portraying their characters very well, while TK is...... TK!!!!!!!!  Not too long ago, people could not picture TK's Zach with anyone except AM's Kendall.  But even in a one-night stand (literally, LOL), he and the actress who played Liza#2 set the screen on fire, didn't they?  I have always said TK has chemistry with the lens of the camera [wink]  No matter who his scenes are with, he shines and he sizzles, and like Christy has said so beautifully a while back, he elevates the performance of his costars.  JMW looks a bit old as TK character's daughter, just like PF (a good actor, no matter how much we hate his character) looks a bit young to be playing JMW's OLDER brother, LOL.  But.... if they were on a different show, not only I can totally see TK/JMW play a romantic pair, I think their chemistry would explode!

Because it is worth repeating, I will quote your golden words here Alina, "Thorsten is as hot as they come ;-)" [thud]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
It's not the words that were spoken, it's not how they hugged or kissed.  May be other soap father-daughter scenes were even soapier or more emotional, or not.  This is about how TK portrays a father and the emotions that pour out of his eyes and his voice that makes those of us who are die-hard TK fans melt, and this being a board for TK fans, one should not be surprised at that [wink]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
It's not the words that were spoken, it's not how they hugged or kissed.  May be other soap father-daughter scenes were even soapier or more emotional, or not.  This is about how TK portrays a father and the emotions that pour out of his eyes and his voice that makes those of us who are die-hard TK fans melt, and this being a board for TK fans, one should not be surprised at that [wink]

Yeah def! TK always makes me cry and feel! He is a deep actor and LG is a raw actress and both together often make me cry like a baby lol

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #119 
Hurry up and get there, Liam!!! Get there before Ridge and Quinn become co-parents-in-law!  Get your ass there NOW! And Deacon, for once I hope you aren't dead.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Bonus scene from today - they always manage to leave out TK's stuff.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #121 
Thanks, Sharon! That was a good scene -- King Ridge, snort! It's sad that TPTB seem to consider human scenes of just natural, entertaining, extended family interaction like that one to be expendable rather than the necessity I consider them to be.

I discovered there was another missing Ridge scene yesterday:

I would not have wanted to MISS TK's classic delivery of Ridge's line, "This is not about Wyatt! Wyatt is fine! But his dad is a psycho and his mom should be in a looney bin!" That literally made me LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Bonus scene from today - they always manage to leave out TK's stuff.  

What the heck is wrong with them? I only watch his and LG's scenes

Thank you Sharon

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #123 
The bonus scenes are so enjoyable! I love King Ridge lol. I love CaRidge but that does not mean I'm not another Ridge/Steffy fan [smile].
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.