Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

From $Pig offering Ridge a cigar (excuse me?!) to Creeper's presence I wished that Caroline could have given birth in the same kind of solitude as the wedding [sigh]

The Ridge/Caroline moments were so sweet and organic, the crowd downstairs was just jarring and out of place to me.

I hope they announce the name soon or at least before the shit hits the fan.
No kidding, Christy!  I wonder how long they all would have hung around if Caroline had one of those 22 hour labor that we know many women have had, LOL. I wonder how many people would have showed up at the hospital if Caroline didn't choose home-birth.  I can understand Eric, Steffy, and even the creeper being at the mansion, since they live on the property as it is, but why Katie?  Or Why-att?  And no matter how much he claims to love Caroline, $PIG being there from the moment she went into labor?  That's why, when I first read the spoilers, I wrote "As for both families gathering, it is something very new for me".  I guess I should be glad they were not watching the birth on CC-TV downstairs [sarcasm]  And $PIG just couldn't resist making one of those "dress making" comment, could he?  But TK's Ridge, as always, a class act!  As for the creeper, since he lives on the property, and since he was conveniently there when Caroline went into labor, I can imagine him hanging around with Steffy/Eric, but did B&B have to hit us on our heads the entire time with his "I am a new man" crap, and confronting his father, and anxiously pacing back and forth and giving us those misty-eyed close-ups every 45 seconds?  He can walk through fire for Ridge, I am still not going to like him!

Sonyaanita, Melanie, doesn't it feel wonderful repeating yourselves about the AWESOMENESS we have been watching this week?  Yeah, feels so much better than the weeks of rolling eyes and exploding heads and whatever else during Ridge's looooooong absence [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
searose...ITA and when Ridge said "it's a miracle" and Caroline added" our miracle, our son"

I  truly believe these are prophetic words and it will be proven that Ridge is the father because

his swimmers at only 10% or less have the potency of a hundred!
You know Bluegaze, decades of soap watching has taught me one thing: If you want something so badly, TIIC will make sure NOT to give it to you!  They just love twisting the knife into the audience's gut by doing just the opposite [sigh]  So I have, sort of, accepted that Ridge did not father this child.  I am instead focusing on enjoying those trademark baby-whisperer moments that only a TK character can give us [thud]

BUT...................  let's face it, Ridge IS the father to this child, and he will be a better father than anyone else could ever be!  Could Zach Slater have loved Spikey any more if he was the bio-dad?  The joy of watching a TK character playing father to a child that is not his, only comes ten-fold when his character decides he wants to be a father to that child, not because he is expected by the society to take that responsibility for a technical reason like DNA! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
ITA searose...NO ONE does sweet, gentle scenes with children like TK... he was

fantastic with Will and R.J. and as Zack with his children!

MY point is ...the only way he can finally tell Thomas... "I know what you did last

AUTUMN!" is if  Ridge is the bio dad... Ridge will not love baby Forrester more if it

turns out he is his biological child but that way he can confront Thomas and tell him

what he did is UNFORGIVABLE! It was rape and a betrayal!

This guy came with the intention to break up CaRidge...hallucinating making out with

Caroline on the couch, sketching her , lurking in doorways at every opportunity

insulting his father or accusatory questions ,punching HIS father...NOW ...this 180%

change... not credible... he has to face consequences! Changing diapers and

babysitting ..REALLY?? are TPTB kidding?

This is a SERIOUS matter that affects so many women so they are going to

deal with his disgusting behaviour accordingly... babysitting ain't gonna cut

tommy  boy! jmo

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Oh dear, what a freaking downer today's episode is, after such awesomeness the last four days [sigh]  One moment, Crazy Momma is all indignant and upset at Deacon for calling Liam a "putz", and minutes later, she is visualizing herself murdering him??????  Well, I guess that's what makes her Crazy Momma.  And just when Steffy FINALLY starts worrying about Liam, and wondering whether he is even alive, WHY-idiot talks her out of it so easily??????

I hope we get plenty of Ridge-time next week!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Ditto Searose.  I think Quinn has crossed over into Sheila Carter territory now - big-time!  IDK if anyone remembers her but she put the C in crazy & I still get chills at some of her stunts!  But yes what a total downer today was - I was so hoping to catch another little glimpse of our beautiful new family but guess it'll have to wait.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
OMG, yes, totally Sheila Carter.  Never saw her on B&B, but saw her plenty on Y&R, with different faces, LOL.  CCCCCCrazy!  Not the JFAP kind, because one would always have some degree of empathy for Janet [wink]

So I guess she will think she murdered him, and someone will miraculously find him by the ocean, and when his memory comes back and he returns to the land of the living, he will not remember anything that she is doing/saying to him, UGH!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Ditto Searose.  I think Quinn has crossed over into Sheila Carter territory now - big-time!  IDK if anyone remembers her but she put the C in crazy & I still get chills at some of her stunts!  But yes what a total downer today was - I was so hoping to catch another little glimpse of our beautiful new family but guess it'll have to wait.  

I think I was around 10 when I first saw Sheila in action and she scared the living crap out of me! I know baby switches happen all the time but back when she stole Lauren's baby to replace her dead one (around 1991-2), it was the first time I saw that type of storyline and I was shocked! What scared me the most was the fact that she had absolute no regrets about her actions. I also remember her taking her own mother hostage because she dared to judge her psychotic behavior. Yikes!
I don't think Quinn is there yet, though. At least she has shown some conflict over her actions, Sheila was a ruthless, stone cold bitch.

Quote:
I bet Rick will spoil about the baby secret to everybody and it's out and he will take back the CEO position but that CaRidge will have the mansion!

Rick will definitely be involved in the reveal but I don't want the writers to give him the satisfaction of blackmailing Ridge and taking his job. What I would prefer is Thomas overhearing Rick telling someone about the vasectomy and putting two and two together.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
If you don't know Sheila Carter go to YouTube & check her out!  She will definitely put the fear of God in you!  You're right Callie, she was a stone cold bitch who would do anything & kept coming back to do more!  Anybody remember her dressing up as a clown at a birthday party at Stephanie's - I believe for  the twins?  That was insane!  She also crossed over from Y&R to B&B!  She wreaked havoc on both!  She is one of the all-time best & scariest soap villains.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
MY point is ...the only way he can finally tell Thomas... "I know what you did last

AUTUMN!" is if  Ridge is the bio dad...
I think it would be quite the opposite.  If Ridge is bio dad, the rapist can deny he ever touched Caroline, because there is no proof and she has no memory of it, except having woken up next to him.  Unless, of course, he is the one asking for DNA test, thereby admitting that he slept with Caroline.  In that case, Ridge does not even need the DNA test results to confront the rapist and call him what he is, A RAPIST!

On the other hand, if the rapist is the bio dad, that proves without a doubt that he had sex with Caroline while she was drugged. = RAPE!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
this today from Felisha Cooper - actress who plays Sasha.  I think I might change my mind about her after this.  She has great taste!

http://www.soapoperaspy.com/2016/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-exclusive-interview-felisha-cooper-dishes-on-her-bb-co-stars-new-comedy-future-plans/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
thanks Sharon... always a pleasure to read about Thorsten!... and you are right... she

has great taste and so lucky to work in the same set as him!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
She is a pretty girl, and now we know that she appreciates Mr. Gorrrrrrgeousness!  I think she does a good job considering what is written for her, too bad the character is a piece of crap, LOL.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Hah!  I was on a lengthy phone call, so I pretty much missed most of the show today.  Oh wait, it was a Ridge-less episode, so, I didn't miss ANYTHING [wink]  Unfortunately, I did catch the reference to the "fruit of his loins", which is so......... I can't even think of a word that aptly describes my feelings when the phrase is used for Why-idiot and $PIG!
It's gonna be a loooooooong week [frown]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Hah!  I was on a lengthy phone call, so I pretty much missed most of the show today.  Oh wait, it was a Ridge-less episode, so, I didn't miss ANYTHING [wink]  Unfortunately, I did catch the reference to the "fruit of his loins", which is so......... I can't even think of a word that aptly describes my feelings when the phrase is used for Why-idiot and $PIG!
It's gonna be a loooooooong week [frown]

Searose, it was even squickier than that -- Whyatt greeted $Pig as "loins" of which he was the fruit of. But of course it was in response to the way $Pig has referred to him. These guys really have issues. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that Whyatt only calls Quinn "Mom."

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
She is a pretty girl, and now we know that she appreciates Mr. Gorrrrrrgeousness!  I think she does a good job considering what is written for her, too bad the character is a piece of crap, LOL.

She has good taste BUT i don't know about her new project tho?! Lmao! I hope she isn't making fun of the Swedes???! ...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Searose, it was even squickier than that -- Whyatt greeted $Pig as "loins" of which he was the fruit of. But of course it was in response to the way $Pig has referred to him. These guys really have issues. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that Whyatt only calls Quinn "Mom."
No kidding!  And today, the "do as I say, not as I do" daddy was wearing a shirt that looked like it was made from Hugh Heffner's old bath robe [rolleyes]

If only, IF ONLY Ridge was kept in the loop about the missing man drama, the man wouldn't be missing any more [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Hah, Deacon hit the waters, not the rocks!  I hope he can swim up the coast to find a way to swim upstream through various rivers into the Great Lakes to eventually end up in Wisconsin, LOL.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
searose...all I have to say about this s/l is...

EVERY RIDGELESS DAY is one day closer to RIDGENESS!        

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Re my video clip - there was a brief blackout around 1:41 - did that happen to anybody else? It was probably my cable company because this isn't the first time it's happened lately, but I'm curious.

Anyway, why can't Thomas move to Alaska?! Can't I get one scene of Ridge holding little Douglas without him showing up?!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
DOUGLAS FORRESTER!!!!!!!!!!  Did they mention a middle name, or did I completely space out, watching Ridge holding the little guy?  The way Ridge said "it's OKaye" was simply [thud]  Lucky cutie!
I am not surprised that Ridge chose a name that honors Stephanie's memory.  I wish we had seen a little bit of Caroline's moms' visit, instead of the creepy rapist always intruding on the new family, or instead of the never-ending Spencer Brothers' saga, because if QUAM was sickening before, it has now turned into outright boring [rolleyes] .
Speaking of which, how did Deacon fall backwards when Quinn had pushed him from the back?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Re my video clip - there was a brief blackout around 1:41 - did that happen to anybody else? It was probably my cable company because this isn't the first time it's happened lately, but I'm curious.

Anyway, why can't Thomas move to Alaska?! Can't I get one scene of Ridge holding little Douglas without him showing up?!
Christy, we didn't get that hiccup around here.  I hope it was very brief because they picked up with Rscene after the commercials [wink] 
Yeah, always showing up like an uninvited ant at a picnic, UGH!  I too wish the rapist would move to Alaska, or Siberia or Antarctica, any place where his tiny little over-zealous extremity would get severe, irreversible frost-bite [rolleyes]

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Searose - I think Deacon did a double front flip with a half twist![goldfish]And because he
landed just perfectly, he will live to interrupt the Eve/Adam renewal of wedding vows, or whatever...  [banana4] RME!!!

Wouldn't it be heavenly if Caroline and Ridge just sat down and TOLD tootallthomas all about the baby - and WHY they think it is best for them to raise the child??  Thomas might just agree with them, be relieved, and they could all MOVE ON!!! 

(remember when it went against everything we ever knew about pRicky, and he 100% supported Maya ??  Well, if they could surprise us then, why not NOW?? )
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
I am still so confused about Thomas' complete obsession with his baby brother, other than all the anvils that have been smacking me over the head lately. I love my kids and grandkids but have never (almost) gone to the extreme that he has!! And speaking of, who just walks into someone else's home without knocking. I don't care if it is your father's just don't do it, who knows what they are doing behind closed doors...privacy is something the rapist apparently has never given. 

The very bright spot in today's show was TK/Ridge the baby whisperer [love] and naming the baby Douglas was perfect!!! 

I have nothing to add on the Quinn/Liam front...strictly ff material, sorry.

Thanks Mon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Searose - I think Deacon did a double front flip with a half twist![goldfish]

This literally made me LOL! Yup, he's gotta be alive because I'm not lucky enough for the gawdawful Quinn to be sent up for life for Deacon's premeditated murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
    Wouldn't it be heavenly if Caroline and Ridge just sat down and TOLD tootallthomas all about the baby - and WHY they think it is best for them to raise the child??  Thomas might just agree with them, be relieved, and they could all MOVE ON!!! 

(remember when it went against everything we ever knew about pRicky, and he 100% supported Maya ??  Well, if they could surprise us then, why not NOW?? )

That would work for me. Could also go for a sudden earthquake shaking Stephanie's portrait from the wall and onto Thomas' head with a great and deadly force...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Bonus scene from today.  Shame on them for cutting this!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Thanks, Sharon. That was such a sweet, low-key, real, and human scene. No wonder B&B didn't show it.

I would give TK the Emmy for the endearing way he said, "......yes," alone!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
What a beautiful bonus scene to bad they didn't use it.... It was very special the future plans they have for baby Douglas, btw beautiful and perfect name, love it!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I loved the bonus scene! I would have rather had seen that than anything with Thomass in it! UGH!!

I didn't think Thorsten could get any hotter, but today in that polo and khaki pants, Oh My God!! That was majorly HOT!!❤️[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Uh - shallow end here - but ITA, Thorsten looked so HOT today in that form fitting navy shirt with short sleeves - we don't get to see those sexy arms up close very much - WOW!  I loved the Baby Whisperer doing his thing - [thud]I loved the private time together - unfortunately tootalltommy had to mess it up.   But it was so nice having our Mr. Kaye back on screen again - good getting my fix!
And Kathy ITA - that one little word was Emmy worthy! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
[thud] [thud] [thud]
*dead*

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Thank you Sharon! I looooooooved it! ❤️ Ugh why do they keep cutting out the best scenes? It was better because no ThomASS in it finally! He creepes me out! Aww, that baby love Thorsten! Cutest ever seen! Perfect little family! And loved LG went in for a kiss...i mean who wouldn't [wink]
Ummm, that was Caroline who went in for a kiss, not LG [wink]  And yes, the baby loves the Baby Whisperer, who has magic in his arms and his voice!  That was a beautiful scene, and it felt even more beautiful because the creepy rapist wasn't in sight, just the new little family. Thanks Sharon for posting it. 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

That would work for me. Could also go for a sudden earthquake shaking Stephanie's portrait from the wall and onto Thomas' head with a great and deadly force...
You mean like the concrete slab falling on EatDirt? [rofl]  Yeah, being LA, earthquake would be so logical.

Zenderella, thanks for the laugh about the double flip and half twist [spew]

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Well it looked improvised [wink] He sute is the Baby Whisperer! He is very gentle! ❤️

If you see vintage videos of Soaps like Days of Our Lives in the 80s, you would find the actors tend to improvise more. For example, Drake's Roman always gave his sisters, Kimberly and Kayla hugs and kisses.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley

If you see vintage videos of Soaps like Days of Our Lives in the 80s, you would find actors tend to improvise more, which wasn't really a surprise. 

Yeah i know CaRidge often improvise.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Why do I feel like I have a sever whiplash from a rollercoaster ride?  Oh, I know why, it is because today's show took me to such a giddy place at the beginning, and then what a terrifying feeling, dropping to such an emotional low!!!!!!!!  OMG, when the little cutie smiled as Ridge kissed his head, I melted in a puddle!  And then watching Ridge SO happy, talking proudly to Eric and Pam about "Douglas"................

Until, of course, Mr. Obnoxiousness walked in, UGH!  You could see in Ridge's eyes that he is suspicious of Lil pRicky's words, almost as if Ridge could feel the taunting (and I can't wait for him to unleash his anger when he figures out that the witch has betrayed him).  And then he comes home to find the rapist holding his baby [sigh]  Even THAT wasn't the worst, because the saddest moment for me was when he had to remind Caroline what was at stake!  Wasn't it Caroline who was repeatedly freaking out at him for not being able to hide his feelings around the rapist?  Wasn't she the one demanding that Ridge better learn to act normal around the creep?  [gaah]  Ridge could not have been more clear about what they would lose if anyone found out, and I hope to SoapGods that he never has to remind her again!  For all you know, Lil pRicky could plant bugs around the house, just to find out.  Gosh, a concrete slab should fall on pRicky too!

I have had ENOUGH of RAYA, ZeCole, the baby, the blackmailer, etc. etc. etc.  Only one question:  why do soaps find it mandatory to have a pregnant character constantly, I mean CONSTANTLY rubbing her belly?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Thorsten and the baby surly have chemistry lmao! ❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #87 
I'm still trying to process the show....there was so much going on with Ridge on so many different levels that I wondered if he was finally going to snap. I know I would have :/ Roller coaster is the perfect description, searose. The only times he seemed to let down his guard were when he was holding Douglas and focused on him, and when he smiled at Pam. Maybe I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop for so long that I'm projecting, but I did feel like I was watching a caged lion.

Every time I see Thomas I cringe. I can never forget what he did to Caroline and I don't see how Ridge and Caroline can even stand to be in the same room with him. It feels insulting that I'm expected to get all misty-eyed whenever Thomas yearns over Douglas when Douglas wouldn't exist if Thomas hadn't had sex with an unconscious woman.

PRicky's taunting Ridge was the icing on the cake and how long is OBA's beaming approval of Ridge going to last? As for Caroline...I'll cut her some slack at the moment because shit, she just had a baby no matter who the bio dad is. I've always expected her to cave, anyway so I don't really expect much from her in the long run.

Malin, Douglas and Ridge have such natural chemistry... of course, nobody does a baby scene like TK does, but Ridge seems so in tune with Douglas that Douglas even seems to have more personality when Ridge holds him <g>. Somehow Douglas feels more like Ridge's anchor than Caroline does. That bonus scene from yesterday was real and human, but then at the end when Caroline said she was betting on Douglas's first words being da da, I wondered exactly who he would say them to. Yep, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 

Ridge is so comfortable holding his newborn son... he is wonderful at everything!

AND YES.... HOT HOT HOT in the polo shirt!

This round of taunting and insults from the losers gallery(PRicky and his loose mother

with loose lips and Myrna) toward Ridge will be difficult for him and us to endure but at

the end of it all, our SUPER hero Ridge will prevail and these jealous low lifes will return

to their rightful places ...UNDER a ROCK!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
I'm still trying to process the show....there was so much going on with Ridge on so many different levels that I wondered if he was finally going to snap. I know I would have :/ Roller coaster is the perfect description, searose. The only times he seemed to let down his guard were when he was holding Douglas and focused on him, and when he smiled at Pam. Maybe I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop for so long that I'm projecting, but I did feel like I was watching a caged lion.

Every time I see Thomas I cringe. I can never forget what he did to Caroline and I don't see how Ridge and Caroline can even stand to be in the same room with him. It feels insulting that I'm expected to get all misty-eyed whenever Thomas yearns over Douglas when Douglas wouldn't exist if Thomas hadn't had sex with an unconscious woman.

PRicky's taunting Ridge was the icing on the cake and how long is OBA's beaming approval of Ridge going to last? As for Caroline...I'll cut her some slack at the moment because shit, she just had a baby no matter who the bio dad is. I've always expected her to cave, anyway so I don't really expect much from her in the long run.

Malin, Douglas and Ridge have such natural chemistry... of course, nobody does a baby scene like TK does, but Ridge seems so in tune with Douglas that Douglas even seems to have more personality when Ridge holds him <g>. Somehow Douglas feels more like Ridge's anchor than Caroline does. That bonus scene from yesterday was real and human, but then at the end when Caroline said she was betting on Douglas's first words being da da, I wondered exactly who he would say them to. Yep, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop...

It will be "da da Ridge" of course because they put too much weight on it's ThomASS baby and we never saw Carmas together and i bet Ridge have one strong swimmer at least! [wink]

TK & LG have so much natural chemistry so all scenes are so natural, that is what makes it so good!!! ❤️ Love them!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Whatever secret you are holding will always come back to bite you later. The best thing would be all three of them sit down, talk it all out, don't leave anything behind and then move on. 
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:

Sorry this is so late but if you missed a Ridge scene and want to include it, I have all of them clipped here. [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Say DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhKaye, thanks TPTB, for those few seconds of happy-time with Ridge and family!  Because it all went downhill after that [sigh]  Ridge had to have the same conversation with Caroline again, because AFAIC, she has NOT accepted the truth about the night of horrors.  If she realized that it was rape, she won't be feeling the way she does around her rapist.  But leaving that aside, what bugs me is that Ridge and Caroline are talking these things in the family room of a mansion that probably has household employees around, not to mention, an open door where people walk in and out as they please.  All it will take is one word being overheard by the wrong person!  A wrong person like the self-absorbed little rapist!  Or, a wrong person like the slippery-tongued shrew!  Or, a wrong person like whiny, vindictive, vile, Little pRicky, who is obsessed with Ridge's chair, with Ridge's choices, with Ridge's life, with RIDGE, period.

Lots of questions today: 
Was that a hint they dropped that OBA will be siding with pRick AGAIN? 

Isn't Pam's desk right outside of Ridge's office?

How can RAYA walk in and out of Ridge's office as they please and make themselves comfortable?

What did they do to Zende's hair?

Oh, last, but certainly not the least, how does TK manage to be so fabulous day after day after day after day?  There have been so many emotions Ridge has gone through the past few R-days, and in each scene, every emotion, his performance has gone beyond perfection [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Ditto to your entire post, Searose & espec this  "certainly not the least, how does TK manage to be so fabulous day after day after day after day"!!!  IA - he was rockin' that executive look today complete with the handkerchief in his pocket - WOW!  [thud] 
pRicky is just a pathetic little whiney pot who's "pea green with envy" - quoting Scarlett - and it's not a good look for him.  He wants Ridge's life & I'm sure we're going to be getting a lot of tantrums from him.  But just for today, as you said, our gorgeous little family stole the show & my heart - I was captivated.  [cuddle]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 
Callie -- thanks!
Searose -- ditto! I have the same questions.
Sharon -- tritto! Scarlett! LOL!
Li'l pRicky can out-diva the most whiny, entitled Southern belle. So tired of his unbecoming tantrums and jealousy. I kept having flashbacks to the Smothers Brothers Show and their "Mom always liked you best" routine. Just substitute "Dad" for "Mom." pRick could use some new material!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Oh Kathy - that's IT right there - I'd forg ab the  Smothers Bros & 'Mom always liked you best' - that totally sounds like the whiney pot screaming that Ridge has everything better!  LOL!  Thanks for the laugh! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
 Caroline is in denial... she has to start working through the rape as it was .. A RAPE

not a "misunderstanding" and all the feelings that come with it... hatred and disgust for

the rapist!

The truth is HORRIBLE!... Thomas dismissed her love for Ridge and thereby raped her

under the pretense that he didn't realise she was drugged... he can plead ignorance...

but anyone could see she was in no condition to consent and once she accepts that...it

will be easier on Ridge ,he has enough to deal with!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Oh dear, I see a pattern here [sarcasm]
Once again, the show started on such a high note!!!!  To begin with, it was a beautiful surprise seeing Ridge today, I didn't think he was gonna be on.  Ridge was looking SO FINE in that tie-less white shirt  [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] 

And as I watch him lunching with Caroline, I wondered if there was another restaurant in town, one where he has not lunched with Logan sisters in the past [rolleyes] 

And then I lose my appetite as I see the good doctor staring at him!  I knew it was a matter of time before he hears of Ridge's new baby, but I thought he was going to violate privacy rules.  Instead, he is sitting there confronting Ridge????  I certainly wasn't expecting THAT!  Can't wait for tomorrow's continuation of the scene!!!!!!!!!

And then we have the creepy rapist, who "catches" RAYA snooping, and instead of kicking them out of Ridge's office, he sits there chatting up with Myrna?  And then leaves Ridge's office, with RAYA still there????????????  AFTER having already caught them snooping?????????????  REALLY????????????? [explode]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
The doctor said it himself when he were about to do the test on Ridge that the sperm count is different all the time in a man's life! So Ridge could have lots of swimmers BEFORE the test!!! I still believe it's Ridge's baby!!! ❤️

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #99 
That "doctor" was a PIG - and so out of line it doesn't even compute in today's REAL world... they should have taken his license away long ago ... I can see the blackmailing on the wall...

Also, I noticed that Ridge was eating left handed... is Thorsten left handed and I've never noticed it all these years???
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
Where is Quinn when you need her?!That doctor needs to do an involuntary swan dive off a cliff. Really, WTF?! Talk about a totally out of left field encounter.

Zen, Thorsten is right-handed when it comes to writing. But he grew up in England, where they hold the fork in the left hand to eat. Maybe that's why.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.