Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
[gaah]  It is sad enough that Ridge's scenes will be mostly limited to FC meetings and such stuff for a while, but the fact that TPTB won't allow a very frustrated Ridge to WALK OUT of FC is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!

OhKaye, now that I got that out of my system, Ridge looked extra, extra, extra, extra fine today [thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 
I don't even know what to say about this show anymore. Watching Ridge constantly get disrespected while the smarmy little dictator keeps coming out on top - and the other smarmy dictator and his self-serving son and smug wife conspire while affecting to be so above it all, GMAFB. No end seems to be in sight either....[banghead]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #103 

You know who Quinn reminds me of?

Ted Cruz.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 

The way B&B is using (or rather not-using/mis-using) Thorsten, is a freaking travesty!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Another VERY boring episode!!!!!!!

But I stayed on CBS to hear the Daytime Emmy nominees. 
Though I did not hear the one name I really wanted to hear, congratulations to B&B, to Linsey Godfrey (sp?), Jacob Young, Scott Clifton and Fred Willard! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #106 
Oh! de Brooke.

I'm sure there must have been at least one during my lengthy soap-viewing past, but off the top of my head I cannot think of a less interesting love triangle than Broodeaquin. They're like Mothra, Godzilla and Rodan.

I also watched The Talk and was glad to see B&B got some Emmy noms, despite the one glaring omission.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

The way B&B is using (or rather not-using/mis-using) Thorsten, is a freaking travesty!

I totally agree with you on this one. [frown]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #108 
I also am missing Ridge, very much. Now it's very dull without him. I also think that Thorsten is the best actor on B&B, so he definitely should have been nominated!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
I too feel that TK is not being used as much or in ways that befit his enormous talent, but I am trying to convince myself that  (right now at least) this may be partly because Linsey's accident created an unexpected chaos for the writers. They are probably scrambling to find substitute story lines to fill the gap until she is able to return full time. I am HOPING they
will then pick up with whatever they had been planning  for this new couple, and write some
longer and more significent material for them, where he can shine as we know he can.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.