Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Ordinarily I'm all about the long, slow, burn... but c'mon, B&B! This is getting old!

Since Ridge and Quinn's first stolen kiss, Steffy has divorced Wyatt and married Liam,Thomas has met and bedded Sally, Brooke has returned Ridge's ring and married Bill, Zende and Nicole have gotten hitched and can't have kids, RJ and Coco are coupled up... but Ridge and Quinn are still trading "this can't happen agains" following their latest stolen kisses and hoping they won't get caught.

It's June now -- when does Ridge get a real chance for happiness with a no-strings-attached woman? He is such an incredible man and he deserves so much better treatment than to be trapped in this never-ending no-win situation!

(Guess June 1 is ranting day, LOL! Please see the end of the May thread for the June kickoff.)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

First of all, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I thought the whole show was well-written and absorbing today. And they finally showed the outside of where Ridge lives – reminded me of Zach Slater’s cool casita – I liked they showed that.

I loved the Ridge/Quinn scenes, and not just because nobody but nobody does a kissing scene like TK does, but because I also find the character exploration fascinating. I hate to say this, too, but Ridge is so down on himself that I do think it’s partly that he sees himself in her, the bad, the innocent and the damaged. (I’m not analyzing Quinn to absolve her of anything – I still can’t stand her no matter what!)

The wary, expectant way Ridge looked at Quinn when she told him things had changed – wow! It’s also as if as I mentioned in earlier post he’s trying to numb himself with her. Quinn really pissed me off when she said she had to take a shower to wash him off her. What. The. Fuck. I was further pissed off when Katie (who finally admits that she’s complicit?? I said that weeks ago!) blathered about “stink.” Jeezo fucking flip, is that the theme now?? Those two need to look in the fucking mirror. And is Ivy being positioned to be the (expendable) one to blow the whistle now?

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife when Eric walked in on Ridge and Quinn and started talking what Katie said to him! Whew, they managed to finesse it! It’s weird but I almost kind of gasped when Ridge said he was going to make a fire – he was already doing a slow, enthralling burn himself.

P.S. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHARON!  I’m glad you got the kiss!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Laura to Ridge and Quinn....the way I see it...when this all comes out and it will...

"only kisses "there will be hell to pay...SO please make love! The slow burn is killing 

me! LOL

I was so excited to see Ridge without his coat, clothes were coming off and then she

pushes him away...NO WAY!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

The way Eric and Will both patronized Ridge  made me want the truth to come out even more than I already did. I wish Quinn had had more flashbacks! They were sorely needed today. And I was pissed that they all wasted any time talking about Thomas. I’ll never understand why Eric is soooo understanding of Thomas’s betraying the whole family while holding Ridge to such a different standard when Thomas isn’t his own blood any more than Ridge is. So Katie’s OK with being complicit now, as long as her own jewelry designs come along with it.

Ridge’s tense, trapped look during Eric’s hollow show of family unity and afterwards said it all.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
All sorts of daydreams on B&B...this one is so needed...Ridge looking at the

fireplace ,swallowing hard the drink in his hand and Quinn appears, they lock

gazes,no talking just lots of love making!

PS . daily tribulations are more bearable with the presence of Ridge in my screen.

Many thanks Thorsten! Have a great weekend everyone and safe travels!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hmmm.  I thought Quinn was the one that was unable to forget Ridge and his kisses.  Now it looks like Ridge is smitten as well.  Where will it all end?  [dilemma]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

Today’s show made no sense. Why did Quinn bring Katie’s designs to Eric’s notice if she didn’t want him to put the kibosh on them? Why would she think Katie would be satisfied with working in the office when Katie’s whole out-of-nowhere thing was designing jewelry? Why can Eric not find a spot for her when he’s never had a problem finding a spot for her before? How is it Quinn’s responsibility to fire Katie from the whole company? Why would any company on the planet employ such a criminally irresponsible “security guard”?

I know all of this is nothing but a clumsily written set up to provide the maximum motive for Katie to pick up the gun, but it’s pathetic that a bunch of highly contrived actions were strung together and presented as a storyline. The only one who made sense was Ridge! He knew that not using Katie’s jewelry would open up an even bigger ol’ can o’ worms.

If it were written better, it would be kind of cosmic that Eric is making Quinn use the ammunition on Katie that could blow up his own relationship with Quinn…but as it is, it just doesn’t make sense. Or if Quinn were consciously or subconsciously trying to get Katie to expose her and Ridge so they could be together. But it didn’t look that’s what she was doing, either. So it just doesn’t make sense.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Katie going from zero to full on crazy mode just didn't make sense... Eric is a clueless, blubbering dunderhead, as per usual... of course Ridge should have been in there to soften the blow/brainstorm another assignment for Katie/protect both women in case a brawl broke out, etc.!

Charlie is the worst excuse for security - he decides to go to the steam room, so he leaves his loaded gun on Pam's desk?  R U KIDDING ME?  Then she decides to try it on and walk around with it? WTH??  She probably would have still been wearing it when she went to pick up Lizzy for her babysitting slot (if she hadn't been distracted by the belt...)!  SMH!!
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Katie should be pointing the gun at Eric.   It's his fault Quinn is in the family.  [bahaha]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 

Sigh…this is so stoooooopid!!!! What was Eric dong when all this was going on and when Ridge took Quinn home? It would be so easy for Katie to expose Quinn. Why does she even need to spy, when she already has flashbacks? All she’s doing is whitewashing Quinn even further by threatening her with a gun.

I did love Ridge’s reaction, though – because he reacted as a normal, sane, human being. But he’s a normal, sane, human being caught between two batshit crazy women who literally want to kill each other. Run, Ridge, run!!!!! Let them do it!!!!!  Then maybe this show show will bring on a couple of viable female character. Oh, WTF am I saying…now I’m the crazy one!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkgirl
Katie should be pointing the gun at Eric.   It's his fault Quinn is in the family.  [bahaha]

No shit!

Turn on the news and you hear about another mass shooting, including a workplace one just yesterday -- making B&B look unbelievably irresponsible and insensitive for putting another gun in the hand of another OTT outraged character for nothing but cheap shock value!

Even if there ever were any good reason (besides urgent self-defense) for one character to pull a weapon on another, whom are we supposed to root for here? Not Katie, that's for sure -- not only has she lost her fucking marbles, there was zero reason for her to have lost them in the first place. And sure as fuck not Quinn either!

The only thing anchoring the Quinn/Katie/Ridge scenes to reality for me was Ridge's response to Katie. As Christy said, it felt like the way a real person (who is already suffering guilt from the situation, who still feels a connection to the miscreant, and has the ability to weigh in a split second all the potential consequences of the current imbroglio) would seize control and calm the plot-driven histrionics.

THANK YOU, RIDGE!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
B&B is off their rockers...that flashback on the beach was Brooke's not Katie's!

I can see Katie's breakdown as a liability to her credibility ..so when she does

blab...no one will believe her!

I loved it when Ridge raised his voice (I ALWAYS LOVE when Ridge raises his

voice) ...at Katie to make her realise she has stooped to Quinn's past unacceptable

behaviour!

Poor, Will, having to come home from daycare to an unhinged mommy!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Why does she even need to spy, when she already has flashbacks?

Even flashbacks to things Brooke witnessed, not Katie, lol.

Quote:
I did love Ridge’s reaction, though – because he reacted as a normal, sane, human being. But he’s a normal, sane, human being caught between two batshit crazy women who literally want to kill each other. Run, Ridge, run!!!!! Let them do it!!!!!  Then maybe this show show will bring on a couple of viable female character. Oh, WTF am I saying…now I’m the crazy one!

I loved it too.  Ridge was great today in how he reacted and tried to handle things.  Poor man...stuck between batshit crazy#1 and batshit crazy#2.  It can't be said enough...Run, Ridge, Run!!!!!!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

Ridge’s coffee and Danish looked good! And so did he! Yeah…Quinn’s a survivor. So are cockroaches. Katie wasn’t wrong about anything she said about Quinn. But if she’s so mad why doesn’t she blow the whistle…does she think she’s “protecting” Eric by shooting Quinn, or is somebody else shooting at Quinn? Ivy has a motive too. But damn, the way this show treats women…on today’s show, they had three either certifiably crazy or on their way there.

Pass the coffee, Ridge! And some whiskey, brown sugar, and whipped cream while you’re at it!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quinn: Have you ever had anyone hold a gun in your face?  Real dialogue.
Ridge: Honey, I've not only had someone hold a gun in my face, I've had him shoot it at me. Not real.
Quinn: OMG WHO????
Ridge: Your stepson.
Quinn: Oh. We were in different storylines then.
Ridge: Just sayin'.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
That weapon has to be in Katie's daydream...Quinn imagined killing her with a

candlestick and now she's imagining shooting Quinn!

I can't believe Eric doesn't ask how Katie took the news...he claims she's a dear friend?

Ridge touched Quinn's knee...how lucky can one woman be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
This crap has gone on far too long.  I want her to tell Eric because I hate his guts.    How is staying home going to help Quinn when Katie's next door??
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Katie is deflecting the contempt she has for her sister on Quinn...Brooke opened the

can of worms when she told PIG ,he was the love of her life, while he was still

married to Katie!

Bill remarried Katie just because he didn't want Ridge to be with her!

I wonder if the Therapist who will be helping Katie( she is spiralling out of control)will

be Ridge's new love...he needs freshness in his life ..this recycling of partners is

getting stale! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Katie is a loose cannon! 

Ridge needs to stay as far as possible from her because he might get got in the

crossfire! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 

Yeah, if I thought somebody was shooting at me I’d go straight to their house. Why wasn’t Quinn’s first thought to call her husband or son? Hey, maybe it was Wyatt! After all, he’d still be married to Steffy if Quinn had divorced Eric like Steffy wanted her to. Maybe he inherited her crazy gene after all!

Why would a cop question Ridge, who wasn’t even there when it happened (not that I object to seeing Ridge under any circumstances!). And telling Quinn to not accuse people – to talk to Ridge instead – as much as I loathe Quinn I loathe this blatant and unbelievable sexism more.

This is one mystery feels kind of anti-climactic before it even gets off the ground.

The only thing about it that makes sense is Ridge being the one to come running and comfort Quinn (again). He’s the only one on this show who knows how to do that.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Loved Ridge hurtling back into the house at the sound of gunshots, too. That would make me instantly feel better!

Katie's outrage that Quinn could possibly accuse her of using Quinn for target practice was just risible, but could her outrage actually have a basis in reality? If the shooter wasn't Katie, I wonder if she knows who it is, because after Quinn gasped, "It might not be a him. It might be Katie!" to Ridge, the scene shifted to Katie looking out the window, and the expression on her face was one of such shock and disbelief.

My hopes aren't really up that it's someone whose motive will make much more sense than Katie's obsession with Quinn and Ridge's relationship does, but I am curious!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Deacon?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I've read some rumors it might be Deacon.  
I have to say that Lt. Baker is one brick shy.  Seems to me if someone presses charges against someone else you have to arrest them. Instead he tells Quinn to be careful accusing people?!?!  Why was he so reluctant to get a court order to check Katie's house?  What's it to him?  It is so not his place to make any kind of judgment here & he completely dropped the ball!  I was fuming over his lack of professionalism among other things.  I certainly think common sense would tell him if Katie has any kind of grudge & was fired that day as well as she pulled a gun on Quinn & she had no knowledge whatsoever of whether or not it was loaded & then mysteriously a little later this same Katie, who just happens to live next door may have fired a shot at Quinn & is the most viable suspect at that moment, she would have to be the #1 suspect!!!!  It ain't rocket science!  This show - ay-yi-yi-yi-yi!  Ridge looked so fine today.  I totally figured today would be preempted.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 
Oh, great -the show was getting low on batshit crazy violent females. Good thing they have a limitless supply. /sarcasm

I absolutely despise Sheila. Never seen her before, but I'd take 100 Quinns over her.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Well we'll agree to disagree on that one bec I am thrilled to see Sheila Carter back!  She's the best soap villain of all time, IMO!  This is going to be so good!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
B&B are not going to have Sheila open up to Ridge too!  Mind you, if she did he would

have her purring like a kitten in no time...not a speck of evil left in her! LOL

We want a new love interest for Ridge...  someone who has NEVER been on the show

with the EXCEPTION OF CAROLINE!

PS ..Ridge always looking mighty FINE!  safe travels!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
B&B got me! I didn't see Sheila coming.. maybe this is her last 'hurrah'..and she will

have the same fate as the late Dr. who gave blackmailed Ridge and I hope in the near

future that Ridge will have the opportunity to discover, he is Douglas's father!

I was sure that Katie shot at Quinn, thereby losing any credibility ,when she tattletales

to Eric about the stolen kisses! My only concern is for Ridge and his relationship with

Eric that he treasures dearly, the hell with Quinn and Eric!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
(Sharon... maybe you better skip over this one, LOL!)

Resurrecting zombie Deacon from his dirt pile and sending the Spectra aliens' UFO back to earth wasn't enough for B&B, now it's withered mummy Sheila's turn to have her old worm-eaten corpse disinterred from its tomb and unwrapped?! FUCK NO!!! But if you absolutely must, B&B -- why in the fuckety fuck can't you bring back a good character to balance the evil and whack jobs?! You know, like Caroline? And I don't mean for a five-minute return or whatever is going on with that -- I mean for a real reunion with Ridge complete with the reveal that Douglas is his after all.

Otherwise... Hey Sheila -- forget about Quinn -- SHOOT ME NOW!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Otherwise... Hey Sheila -- forget about Quinn -- SHOOT ME NOW!!!!

LOLOL!  I have never met Sheila Carter, but since long time fans of the show seem to be raving about her, I guess I will give her a chance IF she can take Quinn down, put Eric in his place, AND leave Ridge alone!!  [burnup]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

LOLOL!  I have never met Sheila Carter, but since long time fans of the show seem to be raving about her, I guess I will give her a chance IF she can take Quinn down, put Eric in his place, AND leave Ridge alone!!  [burnup]

How this affects Ridge is actually my biggest concern. With the Spectras' return, who got a new love interest out of it? Ridge's sons. With Sheila's return, who will be in the middle of her and Quinn's tug of war? Ridge's father.  WITF is a genuine new love (or former, i.e. Caroline) love interest for Ridge?! If Sheila's return sticks him with Quinn, that's all the more reason for me to resent the hell out of Sheila's resurrection.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 

Sigh…I was enjoying watching Ridge patiently dealing with Pam when  Brooke had to walk in. And Ridge’s graciousness towards her was instantly rewarded with smugmess and hypocrisy. Alcoholic Brooke calling Ridge self-destructive – really?? Blech! Then Eric called on Ridge to protect his current whackjob wife from his previous whackjob wife…presently making whackjob Katie feel threatened. There just wasn’t enough of Ridge to go around today! But he handled each situation with aplomb....but Ridge deserves a better storyline than being called on just because Charlie is so incompetent! But Quinn doesn't work as a damsel in distress. Not with her record. But now the question of whoever shot at her has become anti-climactic. Too many dueling crazies on this show.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:

Too many dueling crazies on this show.

No shit! I'd like to know what the point was of turning Katie into an OTT crackpot too when they had the original nutjob on deck.  The only purpose I could see for making Katie certifiable and dangerous was to make it look as if she shot Quinn.  But why bother...she was considered a suspect all of 1/2 an episode?  Bell chose to further destroy Katie just to give viewers a 'twist they didn't see coming'.  Personally, I'm sick of these twists!  I wish they'd realize that we usually don't see them coming because they make absolutely no sense, lol.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Well, what kind of a blubbering idiot was Eric today??  He is just standing there, having a conversation with Quinn, when he should have immediately called 9-1-1!!

And then when Ridge arrives, Quinn should have told him to go over to Katie's house IMMEDIATELY... instead of "babysitting her!!" Did she ever think that Katie and Eric might need some immediate BACKUP??   JEESH~! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 

That was a (literally) sweet moment when Ridge asked Quinn to pretend he was a fortune teller/fortune cookie. Unfortunately I can’t share his gladness that Quinn is still around, but now there’s somebody who’s apparently even worse around, so…how long will it take Eric to fall for Sheila again? He sure can pick ‘em! Surprised he wasn’t married to Quinn’s mother, too.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Y E A H - TK in "Zach lethal mode" today!!  Wish he could have gotten in a few more good punches!!

I suppose Quinn will think she owes him her life now ...

And of course Katie will walk in on them hugging and go bonkers!

Great scene today, Thorsten!!  [clap]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 

I’ve seen a lot of character propping in my day, but this takes the cake. There were layers upon layers of propping today. It takes a village to whitewash Quinn. Sorry, Deacon – you should be thanking Quinn for trying to kill you and giving her something to feel a twinge of guilt over, to prove how she’s, y’,know, really changed. Didn’t you get the memo?

But I loved how coolly Ridge dispatched Deacon, without wasting moment. In fact I’ve loved the way he’s been with Quinn this whole time, kind of self-protectively reserved but also kind of boyish. If only she weren't basically the female version of Deacon.

P.S. Starting a countdown clock for Sheric.  

P.P.S. Quinn, get a self-locking door for crying out loud.

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 

What is the storyline now? Ridge and Quinn? Katie’s obsession with Ridge and Quinn? Sheila coming back for Eric? Deacon coming back to exact revenge on Quinn? It is all very confusing and disjointed.

Does the Forrester Mansion not have security/surveillance camera’s/doors that lock? Quinn does not play damsel in distress very well. Ridge as always saves the moment and does it with finesse, respect and just a hint of “Lethal Zach Slater”! TK Rocks!!!

What ever happened to the fashion line that Eric and Ridge were supposed to be churning out in record time? Oh well, I guess when bullets are whizzing by and telescopes and binoculars are being used to spy into each other’s Mansions the fashion line falls by the wayside!

Shallow comment – Brooke looked hideous in that outfit. The pants especially are not flattering on her. What does she do at Forresters anyway?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Poor old Deacon -- he never could get any mileage out of being attempted-murdered by Quinn. Now they're even -- but he's the only one who's going to suffer any consequences for it.  (Takes a village to whitewash? ROFL! I'm at the point where I wouldn't have been surprised if Aly pulled a Chloe (for those who watch Y&R) and took aim at the woman who almost wrestled her off of FC's bridge. And that Mexican hope for the future diamond dude Quinn possibly killed.)

Ridge was wonderful today, though. But I wish there was more to it than him getting a call from Katie one moment and laying out Deacon the next. How ironic that Katie in addition to Ridge saved Quinn's life!

PS Was Sheila tested for gunpowder residue?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I was hoping Ridge was the one behind the shots, to scare Quinn because he's still playing her

Instead now he's her hero[rolleyes] I'm feeling sick

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 

Ridge – you’re the hero today.

Embroider that, frame it, hang it on the wall.

That was the only thing that made sense today.

Ridge -- I love you.

Well, except for that....

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Just wondering........Did this show recently hire a bunch of new writers or plot-planners??

I've been trying to figure out why nothing about B&B seems to be as good as it used to be,  
 with the EXCEPTION OF COURSE of TK's always exciting presence and excellent performances.  
 HE is enough to keep me watching every single day, but the rest has been disappointing lately.
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Shallow moment.  But I thought TK looked especially sexy today. And that double take when Deacon said that Quinn pushed him off the cliff:  Priceless.  So TK.  Loved it. 

And I agree with you Pah.  The storylines are pretty blah - even with TK on almost every day.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
I did, too, Kat!!  Maybe that dark, lethal 'Zach Slater' look!   I was in the shallow end today, too  - the blue checked shirt really showed off his chest!  IA, Pah-  the s/ls are confusing to me - I guess all these 'shooters' are really red herrings - who knows who the real one is.  I loved TK's double-take when Deacon ratted her out for pushing him off the cliff!  TK does that so well.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 

LOL at Eric wanting to keep Sheila “close.” I wish they had shown more of Ridge’s reaction to Eric, but I loved the disbelieving way he said "What are you doing?" and my countdown clock is still ticking away.

I was really disappointed that we didn’t get to see Ridge’s reaction after Quinn told Ridge she loved him the first time. How long is she going to keep saying she loves him? Does she love him as a son (ha ha), a savior, or an irresistible ruggedly handsome man she can’t stop thinking about? My money’s on the latter and I wonder how long it will take Sheila to pick up on it. Oh, what’s that alarm sound I hear??

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
I wonder how long it will take Sheila to pick up on it.

I dunno, but I thought her somewhat gratuitous remark to Ridge (I'm not worried about you. I know you can take care of yourself. Much like you took care of your father's wife.) could sure be taken more than one way.

IMO Eric is a chump to allow this snake to slither anywhere near anyone he cares about. Make her abide by the restraining order and have done with it. I sure loved Ridge's reaction though and I LOL'd when he picked up Sheila's purse and started to hurry her out the door!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
OY, Eric, Eric, Eric.  Such a ninny!  I just wish Ridge wasn't going to be stuck between a ninny and 2 psychos who sing the same "I've changed" song. 

Sheila is going to be taking over for Katie because it shouldn't be very long before she's on to Quidge; if she's not already aware.  I wonder if when she excused herself to the bathroom, if she left a strategically planted bug planted somewhere in the house to spy on Quidge!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Ridge's gallantry is mind blowing![blush]

He punched Deacon's lights out with a single blow! Ridge is fantasticO!

I was disappointed that B&B didn't make the  "push off the cliff " reveal, the antidote to

end, Ridge's enchantment with Quinn...soon I hope!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Like you, Alina, I wondered what Sheila was planting, stealing, or setting up upstairs. I also agree with  those that noticed how "extra special" beatiful Ridge looked in that shirt!!!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #49 
B&B sure is boring, with shirtless Thomas (ugh) and whining Nicole (ugh), and no Ridge!  Just saying....
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
B&B sure is boring, with shirtless Thomas (ugh) and whining Nicole (ugh), and no Ridge!  Just saying....

[barf]Someone who works at a fashion house should own some clothes. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.