Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Except Ridge of course........... [fireworks1]

[tk_bb355] 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

Ridge's self control is mesmerising  ..that man deserves all the loving he can get !!!!!

I have a great idea for this storyline...friends with benefits! Ridge and Quinn have a

built a profound friendship and they have each others backs ,which is wonderful but

how about just one time in the sack to release their sexual tension and move

forward!

They are being accused of having an affair so do it already!LOL

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #53 
"Ridge's self control is mesmerising  ..that man deserves all the loving he can get !!!!!

I have a great idea for this storyline...friends with benefits! Ridge and Quinn have a 

built a profound friendship and they have each others backs ,which is wonderful but 

how about just one time in the sack to release their sexual tension and move 

forward!

They are being accused of having an affair so do it already!LOL "

I like your thinking Bluegaze. How much drama would there be keeping that a secret?!!!
Not to mention the "never again"   [smile]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 

Why do all these women coddle Eric and talk to him in hushed tones like he’s their cult leader? Oh, yeah,because they’re all crazy.

Charlie is the worst security guard ever. What a moron! He should have been shitcanned weeks ago.

Giving a man you almost had a fling with a memento of that scenario – especially the one thing that makes you lose all inhibition –  yeah, that’s some closure all right. Will Charlie find it and dust it for fingerprints with his Dick Tracy junior detective kit??

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #55 
What's with Ridge and Quinn now sharing an office?  Did Katie take over Quinn's space?  Where will Brooke sit when she comes to work?  It's all just too cozy.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Charlie is the worst security guard ever. What a moron! He should have been shitcanned weeks ago.

He's not 'just' the worst security guard ever.  He's the worst HEAD OF SECURITY ever, lol.  WTH?!!  He's always been incompetent but the last few weeks he's been over-the-top incompetent.  

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
What's with Ridge and Quinn now sharing an office?  Did Katie take over Quinn's space?  Where will Brooke sit when she comes to work?  It's all just too cozy.

I swear there are only 2 offices in that building.   [rolleyes]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Eric-[pthfft]  I can't stand the jerk.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

IMO Eric is a chump to allow this snake to slither anywhere near anyone he cares about. Make her abide by the restraining order and have done with it.

I don't usually quote myself! But Sheila pretty much wrote this post for me when I noticed her outfit today -- a fucking snakeskin printed jacket! How much more of a clue do you need, Eric?!

Watching Ridge doing his CEO thing with his signature aplomb today was enjoyable... so I just hate to think of that snake preparing to sink her fangs into him just to clear her path to his clueless father again.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 

I wanted Eric to find out about Ridge and Quinn, but not like this…when will I ever learn, be careful what you wish for. And Sheila was shocked to hear Ridge likes his own stepmother, why? What show ya watching, Sheila?? Remember Brooke?? I cannot adequately express how much I really hate that Sheila was shoved into this story. Ridge and Quinn having feelings for each other and not acting on them is actually a good story – and I don’t even like Quinn – because of the way they’ve handled it so far. I always figured it would blow up in their faces (i.e., Ridge’s face) but the way it I think it should happen is for Eric to see them in a totally innocent situation but totally misinterpret whatever he saw them doing and bust them for that. That would kind of seem full circle. Sheila’s insertion into things is blowing up something that already had tons of inherent, organic drama built in. Gah!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Where's that truck that took care of the late, good doctor? LOL

Sheila's return has to be her last hurrah!  Leave Ridge alone!

I can see the" Sheila" blackmailing Ridge into convincing Quinn to leave Eric, leaving

the way open for her to get back with Eric.

Ridge will not concede to her blackmail and will tell Eric about the kisses...(IMO..it

was NOT an affair!

Ridge will take full responsibility, he always does ..he  is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will tell his father that he kissed his wife but Ridge being Ridge will leave the part

about his father's wife not pushing Ridge away...on the contrary, she wanted more ..

(I can't blame her!!!) standing on her tippy toes and it was Ridge who pulled away!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
And then we had Bill strutting around.   [snicker]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 
Let it be noted -- mini-Forrester family reunion today with Steffy, Thomas, Douglas, Caroline -- and no Ridge.

Thomas saying to his current squeeze Sally about the (involuntary) mother of his child "Sometimes she comes off as a mean girl" literally made my jaw drop. Really, B&B? Really?

But for Caroline to say to Steffy that she wants Thomas made it drop even farther. REALLY? Do you forget for how long we saw Caroline and Ridge?

Is the Thomas/Sally relationship that big of a bust that B&B had to drag Caroline back for the sole purpose of injecting any interest into it? If so, it's just one more in the long line of mistakes B&B has made with Caroline and her relationships. Her presence today was such an indictment of B&B's cluelessness! B&B needs her character in a real storyline with Ridge, not just to prop a lackluster pairing that all the contriving in the world can't perk up.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Amen, Kathy - preach it!!  ITA 100%!  This is rewriting history in an epic fashion - clueless much?  I can't even.

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Excuse my French but what a fucking travesty!

Caroline coming back for Ridge could fix/explain so much that's gone wrong lately and instead they use her to continue to sell the ridiculous notion that Carmas was true love!

Repulsive!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
They say if you say something long enough ..you end up believing it.. so imo that

is the driving force behind Caroline's return ...she wants to be a family with

TOOTALL, with Steffy's  encouragement for Douglas's sake BUT once she sees

Ridge...it will be FIREWORKS and TOOTall will only be the baby daddy to her UNTIL

Douglas will be proven to be Ridge's son and Thomas IS NOT,PLEASE B&B!!!!!!

This is a very good storyline, if I say so myself ...Ridge found out he wasn't Eric's

son so why can't Thomas not be Ridge's son...maybe Eric's or Thorne's or that sheik

that kidnapped Taylor ????

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I hoe one day it will be revealed Caroline wants only respect the promise made with Ridge, they broke up only for trying mer their children happy, maybe she thinks that if she fails creating that family with Douglas the sacrifice woulde have been useless

I'm dreaming, I know, these writers want make us believe Caroline always wanted Thomas, instead he has never been her choice, even when they dated briefly, her firs choice would have been Rick if Amber didn't make believe Rick had TG tendencies. She never look back at Thomas for years and was furious the monring after of that night of alchool and pills. That wasn't an act of love, but the result of Thomas' obession.

And Ridge still is the evil one, while that no man of Eric let every criminal woman he met mistreat Steffy. Especially Sheila who destroyed Steffy, Thomas and Phoebe's childood. Steffy was clearly unstable at the idea of Sheila's presence in town and I don't condamn her for shooting

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 
As an occasional watcher of B&B back in the day, I only remember watching a few of Sheila's crimes (such as pointing a gun at Stephanie!)... I didn't know until today that she had actually shot Taylor. Either of those things alone should be enough to make Sheila utter anathema to Eric --but I guess he just can't get enough of romanticizing dangerous psychos. (Much as B&B's writers can't seem to stop romanticizing them, or male rapists as well, for that matter.)

IMO Steffy was an idiot not to 'fess up that she shot Sheila. All the coverup has done is give Sheila the opportunity to appear even more noble to Eric, plus Sheila now has Steffy (and Liam) over a real barrel. And as Steffy seems to be about to find out from her father re Quinn -- to quote the neon church sign that used to be in the SNL opening credits, Sin Will Find You Out. Although on second thought, that may only apply to Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I hate it.. Ridge needs to answer to Steffy...he should stop her in her tracks!

It was a few kisses ..doesn't compare to what Steffy had for ,of all people,  PIG!..drove

her to almost drowning in her tub...so leave your scolding at the door,Steffy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.