Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
Ridge apologises to that moron, tells him he loves him...and the minute Ridge is out

of  the room...ThomASS makes a plea for Caroline and him to be a family...how

quaint!

Caroline better put some ground rules...bio dad is one thing but the man of my life is

Ridge!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
..this is one video...I won't trouble the ladies to make accessible... just the promo is sickening![spew]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #153 
Bluegaze, believe me, you aren't missing anything! I didn't think I had another post in me after I unloaded earlier on the previous page, but after watching this video, I'm pissed off all over again.

During their cozy little tête-à-tête on the sofa, with Thomas dandling Douglas on his knee, it felt to me like Thomas and Caroline talked about Ridge as if he had just died or something. Like he was some remote figure with no place in their (or Douglas') lives now that Thomas had assumed his rightful place. Or, as Caroline put it, Douglas was "so happy to be exactly where he is... in his dad's arms" -- as if her husband (you know, Caroline -- Ridge. Remember him?) had not helped bring Douglas into the world and been a loving father to him ever since!

Caroline didn't even know -- or care -- that Ridge felt so cast out that he left the house. Meanwhile the rapist is apparently the lord of all creation. Fuck him and fuck Caroline. I wish the kid would crap all over Thomas. But that would be nothing compared to what Thomas and Caroline just did to Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Or, as Caroline put it, Douglas was "so happy to be exactly where he is... in his dad's arms" -- as if her husband (you know, Caroline -- Ridge. Remember him?) had not helped bring Douglas into the world and been a loving father to him ever since!

Caroline didn't even know -- or care -- that Ridge felt so cast out that he left the house. Meanwhile the rapist is apparently the lord of all creation. Fuck him and fuck Caroline. I wish the kid would crap all over Thomas. But that would be nothing compared to what Thomas and Caroline just did to Ridge.

You just summed it up perfectly! Just horrible!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
Kathy..today's episode was upsetting enough...couldn't take another second of that

scenario! This is getting unreal...life is unfair but this is RIDICULOUS!

Thorsten's performances...magnificent!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
It takes a very special man to take the blame on his shoulders for something he had no

control over...how could  Ridge have anticipated that Caroline... instead of stuffing

herself with fudge, chocolate ice cream ...took pills and booze!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Unbearably difficult to see Ridge in pain...I miss his smile !I  hope things turn around

soon so he can smile again!

Who can blame him for getting a vasectomy .. with a son like ThomASS !

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #158 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Unbearably difficult to see Ridge in pain...I miss his smile !I  hope things turn around

soon so he can smile again!

Who can blame him for getting a vasectomy .. with a son like ThomASS !

Yeah, with all the other retroactive storylines on this show, why couldn't Ridge have gotten a retroactive vasectomy 20 something years ago!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Yeah, with all the other retroactive storylines on this show, why couldn't Ridge have gotten a retroactive vasectomy 20 something years ago!

Now there's a happy thought!

I'm watching today's episode.  I don't know if I'm more grateful or pissed off that the scene between Carrape didn't contine today.  On one hand, I'm thrilled to not be subjected to their crap but I'm also pissed that Thomas got to blah blah blah for the entire episode about how the happy family should be together now and only got about 5 words out of Caroline to tell him it wasn't happening.  Meh!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #160 
"Misunderstanding" my ass.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen in all my years of watching soaps.

Thomass off the hook for raping Caroline. Caroline facing zero consequences for letting Ridge think that Thomass raped her -- which was the whole basis of Ridge claiming fatherhood of Douglas in the first place -- if he really didn't. But he did rape her. We saw the aftermath and her reaction.

But Ridge -- who was recently blackmailed by Brooke - now is comforting her and Ridge is taking all the blame for what Thomas did as she sits in judgment.

If only Ridge had somebody he could talk to who wasn't Brooke. But I did get something to temporarily cheer me up today - I got to see Ridge be the one to catch $Pig redhanded with Brooke. OMG. Now that's what I call a pick me up!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:

If only Ridge had somebody he could talk to who wasn't Brooke. But I did get something to temporarily cheer me up today - I got to see Ridge be the one to catch $Pig redhanded with Brooke. OMG. Now that's what I call a pick me up!

Yup! After all the absolute wrongness of that past few shows, that was a tonic! Bill has been hoisted on his own teeny tiny petard! By Ridge! That doesn't change anything about the way I feel about B&B's foul play re the Thomas/Douglas debacle and making Ridge shoulder the blame for doing the right thing. Talk about bass ackwards!

But I did scream in surprise and joy when Ridge walked in on Bill and Brooke. (Now I can't help but wonder how long it'll be before we are told that we never really saw Bill continually pressuring Brooke to continue their affair in the face of her resistance, and that it was just a misunderstanding.)

Whatever. And another incredible TK performance, spinning straw into gold.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
Ridge's resilience and fortitude is soooooooooooooo sexy!

These intense last episodes have left my chest tight but when Ridge showed up and

told PIG  "enough!"my lungs filled with fresh air...and I gave a hearty laugh! It

made my day!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 
Where to begin...

It KILLS me that Ricdge has got nobody to talk to that gives a real shit about him or what's in his best interest.

It PAINS me that NOW the new party line is that if you have child together, you must raise the child together as a real couple regardless of the mother being in love and married to someone else.   It's like these stinking fucking writers have created a twilight zone type fantasy surrounding Douglas' conception and worst yet, they have Ridge spreading this fantasy scenario.   To hear him blame himself and say he was wrong to think Thomas took advantage of Caroline and in the same breath also say that he was the one who took advantage of Caroline is more than I can stand! Disgusting!

God, I sure hope Ridge's new story isn't chasing after Brooke and Bill to ensure her chastity belt is on tight.  Poor TK. 

The saving grace to all this nonsense is seeing Thorsten spin gold from the crap.  I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've shed some tears the last couple days watching; some from sadness for Ridge as well as some angry tears as well.

BTW, Ridge Forrester as played by Thorsten Kaye is a much, much better man/person than anyone else on this damn show.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
IT PAINS me that NOW the new party line is that if you have child together, you must raise the child together as a real couple regardless of the mother being in love and married to someone else.   It's like these stinking fucking writers have created a twilight zone type fantasy surrounding Douglas' conception and worst yet, they have Ridge spreading this fantasy scenario.   To hear him blame himself and say he was wrong to think Thomas took advantage of Caroline and in the same breath also say that he was the one who took advantage of Caroline is more than I can stand! Disgusting!

Yeah....it's not 1950! And the re-writing sucks! What are they doing to the characters of Ridge and Caroline? They making them look stupid!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #165 

Sexy, sexy TK!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!  [thud]

I really, really hope that Ridge is allowed to tell the pig a few truths and shuts him up for good!

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #166 
Quote:
"Misunderstanding" my ass.
This is the worst thing I have ever seen in all my years of watching soaps.

Thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina for the videos.

Congratulations to TK. I’m amazed that he is able to keep a straight face while saying some of these lines.

So TPTB have decided they wished Thomas hadn’t sexually assaulted Caroline. Many of us feel the same way but unfortunately it is too late. We all saw the scene between Thomas and Caroline, it was not a woman trying to forget the man she loved, it was woman talking ad nauseum about the man she loved. Then Caroline woke up horrified about what had happened. After that there were a number of episodes where Caroline kept saying that she couldn’t remember what happened. Whether sexual assault happens is not an opinion, it is a legal definition. People can say she shouldn’t have been drinking and taking pills but that doesn’t matter, the fact that she couldn’t remember what happened defines it as sexual assault in the state of California. This wasn’t one director or writer misinterpreting the script and presenting a “misunderstanding”. Over and over again we were shown that what happened fit the legal definition of sexual assault. Unfortunately, we the viewers don’t have a convenient script to follow to accept that this was all a “whoops” just a “ misunderstanding”

On another note, I really don’t care if Ridge and Caroline stay together. I have been waiting for the writers to spend a little time on the Ridge / Thomas relationship but not anymore. TPTB have made Thomas so unlikable it’s shocking. It would be so much easier to accept this character if he was overly apologetic but instead in his eyes everyone else is at fault. He cares about no one but himself, why should we wish this character success with a child or a woman or for that matter with his father. As a viewer it would be easier for me to believe that Caroline decided to reunite with Rick than to watch her with Thomas. It is too ugly to be viewable. Imo bring back Ivy, Hope, have Maya do a u-turn, Sasha decide he’s the guy. In other words, earth to TPTB “wake up”

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #167 
After seeing yesterday's horror show I was a basket case!   I've seen Thorsten in some powerfully emotional scenes through the years, but yesterday ranks way up there. I see from your posts that I was not alone.  He is amazing! Some of you mentioned one of the things that angered me the most....the fact that when Ridge went upstairs alone, Caroline did not follow him to comfort him and help him through HIS sorrow. Instead she sat there with  "the usually-shirtless wonder" smiling at his chit-chat and playing "happy parents", totally ignoring the fact that the man she is supposedly so crazy about was alone upstairs nursing a broken heart and a shattered life. I can't forgive her for that! Today didn't help much either. The last thing I want to see is Ridge going to talk to Brooke.  Good Lord, man! Don't jump from the frying pan into the fire!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 
Everyone made excellent points but Susa summed it up best for me.  I'm still hung up on the legal definition of what is considered rape in CA & this meets all the criteria for sure.  I just cannot fathom TIIC not seeing it - they're trying to spin it into something else.  Does not compute.  I mean - the same people who are unabashedly tooting every horn they have over their transgender s/l are totally dropping the ball on this rape s/l - which it most definitely is.  I am like all of you - I cannot watch Thorsten saying the lines without thinking how disgusted he must be!  He has to know this is all wrong & not what we saw!!  He's a very smart man & it must've been a bitter pill.  I watch now with my mouth open trying to pick up my jaw from the floor the entire time!  Like Susa said, it would make sense on some level for Ridge to want a better relationship with Thomas but right now he's one of the worst characters ever on any soap I've watched in well over 50 yrs & I've seen some really awful ones & I just can't stand the sight of him!  
Malin, you are right - it is NOT 1950 - but you'd never know it.  But I will continue watching our Mr. Kaye spin gold out of straw.  No one can do it like TK.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #169 
Thorsten Kaye just blows me away with his acting, it's so touching and so incredible.... And it's so sad his character Ridge takes all the blame!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 
"Misunderstanding" sounds like an excuse for "rape/taking advantage".

Hopefully Caroline doing this only to make father & son to get along BUT she's blowing it because what she said it's NOT true at all! They sure didn't "made love" !!!!!!

I love TK it's sad Ridge take all the blame again ...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 

Malin...you are right...Caroline wants to mend Ridge and ThomASS relationship and

hopefully in an introspective moment she will finally admit that ThomASS did take

advantage of her and maybe Ridge will over hear and realise she didn't denounce

ThomASS for the sake of the family!

BUT that doesn't excuse her from not following her amazing husband up the

stairs...she should have told ThomASS that he needs to spend time with Douglas and

I need to spend time with Ridge...this has been a very difficult time for him too!

Malin...this soaps drive us CRAZY...but TK makes us fall in love with him everyday so

as frustrating as these s/l are...Thorsten gracing my tv screen is all I want...his

gestures, moves, walk...and yesterday in that flashback kissing Brooke...I

can't  believe I'm actually saying it...but because he was doing what no actor on tv

can...KISS his love interest so passionately and leaving me breathless...I enjoyed it!

LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #172 

Ridge will correct Brooke by saying that it is preferable that children be raised by their

parents but when the parents aren't married to each other and love someone else that

is when the parents have shared custody...no one is talking about changing bed

partners!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
I have missed searose's delightful commentary...I hope she is well.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #174 
pah...bRIDGE would not be appealing at all and I'm not too concerned about that happening because if I'm not mistaken..TK had

said in an interview ...that relationship was not territory he was exploring?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Malin...you are right...Caroline wants to mend Ridge and ThomASS relationship and

hopefully in an introspective moment she will finally admit that ThomASS did take

advantage of her and maybe Ridge will over hear and realise she didn't denounce

ThomASS for the sake of the family!

BUT that doesn't excuse her from not following her amazing husband up the

stairs...she should have told ThomASS that he needs to spend time with Douglas and

I need to spend time with Ridge...this has been a very difficult time for him too!

Malin...this soaps drive us CRAZY...but TK makes us fall in love with him everyday so

as frustrating as these s/l are...Thorsten gracing my tv screen is all I want...his

gestures, moves, walk...and yesterday in that flashback kissing Brooke...I

can't  believe I'm actually saying it...but because he was doing what no actor on tv

can...KISS his love interest so passionately and leaving me breathless...I enjoyed it!

LOL

Yes hopefully Caroline start to realize she is losing Ridge before it's too late! I hope she tells him the truth about that night before (hopefully) the truth about Douglas comes out! And I hope they not go for Bridge because they don't have same chemistry as the orginal Bridge! Yes she should have left that loser downstairs and be with Ridge instead! The show AND Twitter is crazy these days it's hard keeping up BUT you will NOT get anything by being lazy!!!!!!!!!!! TK sure makes you fall in love with him more and more everyday ❤️ That man is perfect! Im not a Brooke fan unfortunally BUT I sure enjoy watching TK's lips moving LMAOOOOOOOO *random I know *

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #176 
It's always entertaining to see Ridge tell off $Pig as much as I think Brooke and Katie don't deserve Ridge's consideration after what they've both done to him. Especially when $Pig gets to pronounce he's "home" like he expects Katie to throw him a parade, but where the hell is "home" for Ridge now?

P.S. Bluegaze, I miss searose too.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #177 
Other than Ridge being a better person than anyone on B&B, not sure why Ridge wouldn't want to sit back with some beer and popcorn just waiting for Brooke/Bill/Katie to all implode lol.  Just a few days ago he had to deal with Katie & her meddling and Brooke & her blackmailing...it would serve them all right if Ridge announced their shennanigans to the world given how bad "secrets" are.   I did love hearing him put the pig in his place just don't think any of them are worth 2 seconds of his time.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Quinn & Eric, huh?! 

Bell really does just pull shit out of his ass & if/when it doesn't come across as well as he thinks it will; he can always claim it's not what we saw!

So while Ridge is out protecting Brooke and Katie's honor...what are Caro & Thomas doing?  Doesn't look like Caroline has yet to reach out to Ridge to see how he is doing after learning that she "wanted/needed Thomass" and he's been all but replaced with the greatest daddy ever!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
Is something wrong with Searose? Do any of you know?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Eric and Quinn ...there are no words![barf]

Ridge is AMAZING...his world is crumbling around him but his compassion for others

never waivers...he is fantasticO!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
The house on the hill has room for bio daddy...it surely has room for the man of the house !

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #181 
Quote:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Quinn & Eric, huh?! 

Bell really does just pull shit out of his ass & if/when it doesn't come across as well as he thinks it will; he can always claim it's not what we saw!

Exactly!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #182 

Who does Brooke think she is to scold Ridge for not being on her side after all the crap she just pulled on him? She just blackmailed him! She blabbed about his vasectomy! And it’s not like she won’t always put pRicky boy ahead of him when it comes to FC.

I love the friendship vibes that Ridge radiates towards Brooke…but that’s on all Ridge, he can even make me forget how much I can’t like her. But she just doesn’t do anything to deserve his caring and concern. Oh, not that I want her to, but I don’t like how one-sided this is. Ridge is in a much worse crisis than Brooke is. He just lost his whole family! Now what?

Anyway, if the show wanted to make anything look worse than cheating $Pig or rapist Thomas I guess they thought they’d go with…Eric and Quinn?!? Ridge is under threat of this big scandal about Douglass when his father is having a fling with the woman who kidnapped his daughter’s ex-fiancee? WTF?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #183 
Another day when Ridge's vulnerability made me want to cry. Brooke is next to Bill on my hypocrites roster -- yeah, where in the FUCK does she get off trying to guilt  Ridge for not having been on her side lately? Who exactly has been on Ridge's side lately? No fucking one -- certainly not whiny Brooke, nor Ridge's own two-faced wife either.

PS Eric -- I sure hope you wrapped it before you tapped it! Because if you didn't, a new improved Forrester-begotten replacement for Wyatt could be on the way. Sure can't think of any other reason for Quinn to have sunk her poisonous claws into you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
[gaah]Eric with Quinn??!!  Ewww!  Quinn brings him down to her level.  I know he's chased some bad girls in his day & if I were making the list for him I'm put Brooke at the top- but this is just weird.  
Ridge with Brooke - I really don't even get the point.  Kathy - it's all a head scratcher to me.   No one is on Ridge's side -ever - and typical Brooke slut.from.the.valley. only wants his attention when it suits her.  But when he needs her on his side - no.can.do.  
Ay yi yi yi yi  [banghead]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #185 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

PS Eric -- I sure hope you wrapped it before you tapped it! .

LMFAO!!!!  [spew][rofl2] I'm dying, Kathy!!  Eric & Quinn?!?!?  I can't even.......

Haven't seen today's show yet, but you just made my day, lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #186 
It really frosts my cookies seeing Ridge feel guilt for not being there for Brooke for so long. Other than stab him in the back, repeatedly, what has she done for him to feel regret or vow to be there for her from now on!? I'm tired of Ridge being the one always forgiving, forgetting, apologizing and offering unconditional support and kindness and getting nothing but shit on and betrayed in return!

I was out during show today so I've gratefully been spared more Eric/Quinn!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #187 
Quinn obviously wants to be step grandma to Steffy  but OBA...well he's just MAD!!

Katie's insecurity is getting old...get on with your life woman...a man shouldn't

define you.. especially a despicable one! 

Ridge said that he is numb...that has to be the reason why he is pledging his loyalty

to Brooke. It was great to see him smile even if he's crying inside...Caroline better

be planning a marvelous homecoming !!!!

Thorsten is the best....better than the REST!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
OBA forgot Taylor on his list of conquests...class, my foot!  BLEH !!!!!!!!

..it is times like these that we are thrilled that Ridge is NOT Eric's son!!!

Ridge is classy, sexy, debonair!!! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #189 
This should have been on the show today. It was really moving. And the way Ridge described $Pig was priceless. [CLICK HERE]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #190 
Wow - as always they cut the best part.  That was very touching & poignant - thanks for posting.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
That was a terrific scene!!! I'll never understand how they go about choosing what to air. More often than not, the deleted scene is better than anything on show.

Looks like Ridge is worried that the paternity reveal will lead to Caroline leaving him. If she does...she's a damn fool!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #192 
Eric called Thomas to invite him and Caroline to lunch to "catch up"? WTF? How could Eric have missed that Thomas is now Douglas's father? How come Steffy doesn't know about it, or does she? Thomas sure didn't say anything about it today.

What happened when Ridge when home last night?! Geez! Is it too much to ask to see some follow up to Ridge's immediate brand new devastation rather than the same old same old Brooke/Bill/Katie/ and Steffy?Wyatt/Quinn crap? Rhetorical question...

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #193 
Quote:
How could Eric have missed that Thomas is now Douglas's father?

Too busy schtupping Quinn?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #194 
How concerned ThomASS is for Steffy... its  all about his agenda...when it was IVY- no

ring...free game...then marriage vows...hands off...BUT now  ....his true colors are

emerging...marriage  vows mean nothing to him...he wants what he wants and that is

it!

I like where this is going...he will be exposed for the predator that he IS!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #195 
Quote:
Eric called Thomas to invite him and Caroline to lunch to "catch up"? WTF? How could Eric have missed that Thomas is now Douglas's father? How come Steffy doesn't know about it, or does she? Thomas sure didn't say anything about it today.

What happened when Ridge when home last night?! Geez! Is it too much to ask to see some follow up to Ridge's immediate brand new devastation rather than the same old same old Brooke/Bill/Katie/ and Steffy?Wyatt/Quinn crap? Rhetorical question...

Wait, did Eric really invite them both? I was only half listening but that went right over my head.  I just ASSumed the invitation was for Thomas only. Lord, things on this show get stupider by the minute.

Hate that the situation between Ridge/Caroline has been left in limbo!  Where's the damn follow up?  What is or isn't going on between then?  When will they tell everyone about the daddy switcheroo or have they already?  Didn't seem to me anyone new has been told.  Thomas seemed his usual unappealing, shirtless self. 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #196 
TPTB had to show us that lonely...no one has time for me OBA...is doing the only thing

he can for his loneliness? What happened with chasing monkeys with brother John...

we get it OBA ...Ridge has a young wife...you want one too! LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #197 
Quote:

Wait, did Eric really invite them both? I was only half listening but that went right over my head.  I just ASSumed the invitation was for Thomas only. Lord, things on this show get stupider by the minute.

Hate that the situation between Ridge/Caroline has been left in limbo!  Where's the damn follow up?  What is or isn't going on between then?  When will they tell everyone about the daddy switcheroo or have they already?  Didn't seem to me anyone new has been told.  Thomas seemed his usual unappealing, shirtless self. 

Sorry, Alina - the dazzling display of Thomas' chest must have scrambled my senses! Eric didn't mention Caroline when he talked to Thomas. Just calling Thomas was random enough!

We're both wondering the same things re the Caroline/Ridge situation, that's for sure. B&B's totally left us hanging at what feels like the crisis point.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #198 
Caroline is dead to me.   What a total twit.   I can't help but think of this line from a Chris Young song...Any fool can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise a child.

And if Brooke is so stupid to be alone with Bill, why should Ridge try to save her?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 
Caroline is compartmentalising the situation...Ridge is her wonderful husband and ThomASS is her

son's father...simple and doable...but what she is not considering is ThomASS's constant threat to her marriage...he only cares about

HIMSELF and will not stop until he destroys that marriage  but this is CARIDGE and that love will survive "thomasseviliness" and any

other infestations!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #200 
Preparing my White Russian IV!  If that doesn't help, will have to settle for [brainbleach]!

Pray for me, guys ;-)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.