Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Well put, Christy... Ridge would never be brokering this deal between a model and a photographer - isn't ANYBODY else at work at FC???  Wouldn't he have people under him to take care of those little details??
I guess TTThomas is home making time with Caroline - shirtless of course - while Ridge is the only one at work!?  [rolleyes]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Well Ridge looked good - that's all I can say.  It does seem to be a colossal waste of TK's talent right now.  I think I'll join you, Christy & just watch Pillow Talk.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Aww...love the Pilliow Talk video! Def some old movies marathon this weekend! Maybe some Casablanca, Gone with the Wind & Breakfast at Tiffany's...which I love! I could def see TK play all those parts!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
OK - enough of Ridge being forced to babysit these twits. If that's all his scenes with them are going to amount to, he's being totally wasted playing referee for their unprofessional antics! ... I need something mindless!

-looking for the LIKE button for this post.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 
It was a relief to see Ridge finally escape from the hormonal spats of the twit trio, but his having to counsel his Groundhog Day-storyline daughter just throws into sharp relief how Ridge himself has nobody to talk to - well, nobody he can count on to not stab him in the back anyway. Even Steffy kinda did, when she compared him to $Pig. Personally I don't give a rip if she chooses whiny Wyatt or lame Liam but I sure hope $Pig's rank hypocrisy is exposed and we get to see Ridge's reaction to it.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Yes stop making TK babysit! A waste of his talent for sure!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #107 
My favorite part of the Ridge/Steffy scenes were Ridge calling her "honey." It sounded so naturally affectionate and fatherly. Second favorite part was the question Ridge posed to Steffy --i.e. was her love for Wyatt enough for the rest of her life when she also loves Liam. Funny how you can personally not be the slightest bit invested in Steffy's repetitive love life (Groundhog Day is another perfect movie anaology!), yet still hang on every word of Ridge's take on it, and really appreciate the wisdom of his approach. The scenes made for really nice little oases of warmth and honesty, especially airing as they did in the midst of the Brooke/Bill cesspools of lies and hypocrisy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
I enjoyed the father/daughter talk, Thorsten and Jacqueline have some great chemistry as well. With Thorsten as your screen partner, you just have to bloom and do well, he such a great leader....
Wishing everybody a wonderful summer weekend and Thorsten a happy Father's Day !!!!!!❤️
Sonya

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #109 
Watching Ridge do such a convincing job of making nice with Rick filled me with admiration -- very impressive! Ridge's voice rang with enough sincerity to completely gobsmack his overcompensating little brother. Ridge didn't betray by a single eyeroll that keeping Rick around was the last thing he wanted to do, and almost had me wondering whether he meant it! Exchanges like that are as much crack to me as evil Katie's chocolate chip cookies would be.

If I were Steffy -- I would have totally bought it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
A "misunderstanding"?! Yes, in B&B land, rape is just a "misunderstanding" and the victim needs her rapist. Picking my jaw up off the floor. I'm so grateful to Ridge for calling out his entitled son on what he did. Ridge is the only one who ever will.

Why should Caroline or Douglas be "dragged through" a scandal? Thomas is the one who did something wrong! Read the news lately, Thomas? A few rapists are actually being held to account for their crimes these days, even rich famous ones, and they aren't being called "misunderstandings." But not only does Thomas take no responsibility whatsoever for what he did, it's swept under the rug so he can play the wounded victim. I hate seeing Thomas telling Ridge what they need to do when it means he comes out smelling like a rose. GAH!!!!

I do want this secret over and done with - but I want Thomas to get what's coming to him and he never will.

P.S. I am so sick of Thomas's naked chest. Even in a scene with just his father, he's showing it. Enough already!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Thomas really thinks his shit doesn't smell.  He tells Ridge that Caroline NEEDED him that night.  Ummm...she needed him as a friend.  She didn't NEED him to rape her or take advantage of her.  What a freaking creep.

I was out most of the show, just caught the tail end so not sure what I missed.  What I did see was enough for me to say:

Fuck You, Thomas.

Screw you too, Caroline.  Nice way to repay your husband by cutting him off at the knees and supporting your rapist over him and blindsiding him in front of Thomas.  Nice way to support the husband who didn't judge you despite your assurances that Thomas didn't take advantage of you and it was simply a misunderstanding.  We all know it was rape but since you don't and you continue to treat your rapist as someone worthy of your support and kindness...Ridge could have taken you on your word and dumped you for knowingly sleeping with his son two seconds after the break up.  But he didn't.  He stood by Caroline, by "their" child only to see her go back on the promises she made him.  So she now, because of her rapist's whining and manipulations, thinks everyone should know that Thomas is Douglas' father?  Here I thought she believed that Ridge was Douglas' father in every way that matters.  So much for that.  Run, Ridge, Run...*but please just keep running past Brooke if you happen to see her, lol.

Disgusting!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Christy and Alina, Thank you for saying what I have been feeling all afternoon.  I've been too ENRAGED to even TRY to post.   But I NEED to scream at somebody!!!!  When anyone white-washes what that predator Thomas did, (and especially Caroline, who has been doing that all along) I just want to sit them down and make them re-watch that night again and again until they really SEE  what happened. As for Ridge's part in this whole mess....how can anyone who watched the scene in which Ridge was told what had happened and decided to do the only thing he could to protect the woman he loved.......join her in accepting and loving the child she wanted so much..... turn around and make HIM the bad guy? I have so often lately wanted to scream "Did you watch the same scenes that I did?" to the idiots that  now seem to have it all backwards!     People don't LOOK,    people don't LISTEN!     Maddening!!
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #113 
After watching today's show, I have just six little words:
Caroline, you. are. dead. to. me.!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #114 
First the good -- TK was just magnificent today. Ridge took not just a body blow but a body, mind, and soul blow from his loving wife. And it was all reflected in the devastated expression on his face and the quietly, painfully incredulous tone of his voice.

When Ridge was desperately comforting sobbing Caroline, you could feel his disbelief that this could be happening through the screen. He didn't just make me want to cry for him, I did shed some tears.

Caroline was full of shit. There is no way Ridge can't interpret her desire to publically promote Thomas to fatherhood as a complete betrayal of their marriage, and therefore a complete betrayal of Ridge. Caroline is putting her rapist's needs above her husband's. She's even putting them above her own physical autonomy. She's trying to change history to smooth Thomas' path.

Giving Douglas to Thomas elevated Thomas to the number one man in Caroline's life. Good luck with that, Caroliine.

And I see how seriously B&B took the rape controversy. I'm blaming Caroline for saying those words but they were put in her mouth by B&B writers. Reprehensible beyond belief.

Only one who came out with any integrity was Ridge.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #115 
This isn't happening. What can you really say when your worst nightmare just started materializing in front of your eyes? The pain in Ridge's eyes was wrenching. TK played Ridge's anguish so perfectly, so restrained but heartfelt. When he said goodbye to Douglas I couldn't stand it. It felt as if he were saying goodbye to Caroline, too.

FOAD, Thomas. You fucking, hypocrital rapist. Telling Ridge how to treat Caroline? That has to be one of the most nauseating moments I've ever seen. And now the show is backpedaling, retroactively spinning what he did for all they're worth! What an insult.

Gee, it would have been nice if Caroline had given Ridge a head's up before she dropped a bomb on him in front of Thomas. In effect she took away the baby Ridge loves and thinks of as his son from him with zero warning and that is really unforgiveable. 

It's not as if the secret wouldn't come out sooner or later, and I wanted it to come out for one main reason - I want Thomas out of Ridge's storyline, but not like this, not when the rapist comes out on top with his victim feeling guilty and blaming Ridge.

I feel kinda sucker punched right now. I'm so, so sad for Ridge. He thinks he's lost everything. He doesn't deserve this. I'm all over the map right now, just have one more thing to say, bravo TK!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Oh Thorsten...he ripped my heart out today.  The sheer pain and disappointment in Ridge's eyes broke me!

As Caroline spoke, I saw the heartbreaking realization wash over Ridge's face.  Personally, I hope the lightbulb stays permanently lit over Ridge's head.  All this time he's believed that Caroline didn't willingly, knowingly betray him by sleeping with Thomas.  He believed (and well he should) that Caroline was raped and taken advantage of.  But today Caroline, in front of her "rapist,"  vehemently and very convincingly pleads otherwise.  So, if she can't/won't admit that Thomas did take advantage of her; if she insists that she needed him that night; then Ridge needs to look at the situation in the same way she and Thomas do and walk away from her because the idea that she would willingly NEED to have sex with anyone, let alone his son, 2 seconds after they broke up is more than Ridge can forgive or forget. 

Run, Ridge, Run!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #117 
I can't add a thing to what was said except I'm glad the Band-aid was finally ripped off.  Hoping Ridge can move on now & somehow get over this.  One more thing - Kudos Kudos Kudos to Thorsten for another magnificent gut-wrenching performance that had me in tears.  Bravo!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Thorsten is a true poet! ❤️ I absolutely love that he mix that with his acting! Perfection!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
I am sad for the character of Ridge but I am incredible in AWE of Thorsten Kaye for his amazing performance today........it brought tears to my eyes as well.........your are just amazing Thorsten!!!!! Congrats and thank you for that, I truly enjoy watching you perform whatever comes your way!!!!!!! You are irreplaceable and magnificent!!!!!!
Hugs from LA and a beautiful and safe weekend to all

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Once again, Thorsten amazed me with his incredible gut-wrenching performance today. The shock and hurt in his eyes as he finally realized what the woman he so adores and trusts had done was so heart-breaking! He made me share his pain. I feel sorry for him and so furious with her! I am also angry with the writers, or whoever makes these plot decisions.
They had a good thing going and threw it away. But oh, Thorsten what a performance you gave us today. You can really get to me big time and make me feel whatever you want me to feel!!!    A sad tearful BRAVO to you!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #121 
It seems to me that TIIC saw that they made a big mistake in the way they presented Thomas right from the get-go as a creep and a predator - especially with that nasty fantasy he had of seducing Caroline when she was locked in and helpless.  Since they couldn't make the viewers un-see that Night of Horror, they made Ridge the bad guy, keeping an innocent baby away from his father.  When that didn't work, they made Caroline a liar and a cheater.  And all for the sake of redeeming a totally useless character.  The only saving grace was being able to witness TK's magnificent portrayal of a man who's been stripped of his faith in his wife, and more painful, the loss of his beloved Douglas.  When he kissed him and said goodbye, then turned Dougie over to his "father", my heart broke for Ridge.  I'm so disgusted by this whole ugly story that I would turn this sh*t off in a minute; but I can't be without TK, no matter what.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
I hadn't really listened closely to the Katie/Brooke scenes until now but OMG is Katie suffering from a psychotic break? WTF has happened to her? What a worthless shrew! One minute she talks about the sanctity of marriage and how they need to be respected and the next minute she's crapping all over Ridge's marriage and stating that Caroline should be with his son. She was practically salivating at thought that Ridge is disrespecting his marriage by screwing Brooke. If I didn't hate Bill as much as I do...I'd be rooting for her complete humiliation and destruction at his hands!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
I'm so sad for Ridge ... this has to be another ThomASS twisted daydream!

Thorsten moved me to tears! Superb performance!!!!!!!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #124 
WTF?  I saw this coming a long time ago, but this show is SICK!!!  I didn't get today's episode for some reason.  [wall_nut]

I think Thomas* is allergic to clothing.    [barf]

Run, Ridge, run.  [dogrun]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I hadn't really listened closely to the Katie/Brooke scenes until now but OMG is Katie suffering from a psychotic break? WTF has happened to her? What a worthless shrew! One minute she talks about the sanctity of marriage and how they need to be respected and the next minute she's crapping all over Ridge's marriage and stating that Caroline should be with his son. She was practically salivating at thought that Ridge is disrespecting his marriage by screwing Brooke. If I didn't hate Bill as much as I do...I'd be rooting for her complete humiliation and destruction at his hands!

"Psychotic break" is a good way to describe Katie's rapid climb up my shit list! Let's not let our hatred for Bill get in the way of rooting for her annihilation! And AFAIC, she can take Caroline to perdition with her.

Since Caroline puts the supposition that it was Thomas' sacred sperm that just happened to meet her egg that drunken night above her marriage and the vows she made to Ridge, I'm also wishing more than ever that Douglas would require a blood test that would end up ruling out Thomas as his father. (I didn't exactly ace biology so I wouldn't be that picky about medical accuracy... I just want Thomas ground into the dust, stomped on, and ground again.)

(TKgirl... you made me literally LOL! He's just allergic to shirts. <g>[wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Kathy, I truly think that day will come but not before Ridge has suffered and lost everything he cares about.

I'm just absolutely sick over today's episode.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #127 
I am too, Alina. Sick on more than one level.

Caroline not only gave Thomas a pass for "taking advantage of her" (B&B doesn't dare let the word rape escape any character's lips), she worded it in such a way (If felt like that at first... and that night should have never happened... but I was devastated... and I needed someone to be there for me and Thomas was) that sounded like she was not so subtlety blaming Ridge for the whole thing.

As much as I want Douglas to be Ridge's so that Thomas can experience the karma he deserves, I feel like it will be a pyrrhic victory for me as a viewer, because Caroline has shown her true colors.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Glad to see you ladies are still up!  Today's episode upset me too, had me near tears, and I'm still thinking about it!!  I am hoping that very soon, Douglas has a medical emergency...  Thomas is NOT a match...  Ridge IS a match...  Ridge saves the little boy's life, but tells Caroline that it is too late... the trust in their marriage has been irrevocably broken!

How in the hell are the writers going to have these three characters continue working together at FC??  I suppose they are just going to act like nothing happened between all of them??  GAWD I HATE THIS CRAP!!  [burnup]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I am too, Alina. Sick on more than one level.

Caroline not only gave Thomas a pass for "taking advantage of her" (B&B doesn't dare let the word rape escape any character's lips), she worded it in such a way (If felt like that at first... and that night should have never happened... but I was devastated... and I needed someone to be there for me and Thomas was) that sounded like she was not so subtlety blaming Ridge for the whole thing.

As much as I want Douglas to be Ridge's so that Thomas can experience the karma he deserves, I feel like it will be a pyrrhic victory for me as a viewer, because Caroline has shown her true colors.

It did sound like she was blaming Ridge. She also blamed his 'anger' for being the cause of her exhaustion!

I'm with Zenstella...I want Ridge to be the father and to tell Caroline it's too late for them. Damage done is irrevocable.

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Katie is so pathetic, only her marriage needs respect .... I hope she will be humilated like never before, she decided to marry Bill again so .... she will have waht she deserves

Caridge had a great magic at the beginning but it's almost a year that we don't have a couple but a threesome: Thomas is in all their scenes, we didn't get a romantic scene, a passion scene since .... last summer. And yesterday they finished to kill this couple
I don't know if Thomas must be called rapist but it would have natural for Caroline to feel violated. It would have bee a powerful storyline but writers preferred this horrible paternity storyline

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Glad to see you ladies are still up!  Today's episode upset me too, had me near tears, and I'm still thinking about it!!  I am hoping that very soon, Douglas has a medical emergency...  Thomas is NOT a match...  Ridge IS a match...  Ridge saves the little boy's life. GAWD I HATE THIS CRAP!!  [burnup]

Well yeah I hope so because ThomASS can't even hold the baby right

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Oh Thorsten...he ripped my heart out today.  The sheer pain and disappointment in Ridge's eyes broke me!

As Caroline spoke, I saw the heartbreaking realization wash over Ridge's face.  Personally, I hope the lightbulb stays permanently lit over Ridge's head.  All this time he's believed that Caroline didn't willingly, knowingly betray him by sleeping with Thomas.  He believed (and well he should) that Caroline was raped and taken advantage of. 

YASSSS!

Thorsten ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
I tossed and turned all night!!!!!!!

When Caroline said that she and Douglas didn't need protection from ThomASS... I

was screaming at the screen...Caroline you don't remember Ridge's gorgeous face

bruised by ThomASS's  hand.. btw..the same day you told him you were carrying

ThomASS's baby????!!!

Ridge will be proven to be Douglas's father because this s/l has no point if he isn't!!!!

This has to be settled...paternity test will be required ... I suppose you just can't

change the name on the certificate like that...and so ThomASS will not be the father

Ridge IS...he must be because he is too young to be a grandfather!!!!

and I hope Ridge asks Caroline...if she slept with anyone else that night because

he hasn't given any thought to the possibility that the quack was wrong and so he

would be in his right to ask... Caroline questioned his part in the late good doc's

demise!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #134 
A random thought just popped into my head out of nowhere so I thought I'd post it.

Now that Caroline (who had previously implored Unca Bill to keep his mouth shut) wants to let the world know that Douglas really has a rapist for a bio dad, why should Ridge continue to make nice with pRicky? The only reason Ridge did that in the first place was because he was blackmailed into it. Now he will no longer have any motivation to keep his mouth shut, and I wish he would tell pRicky he changed his mind and that pRicky can go piss up a rope for all he cares.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
 Christy,I like your way of thinking !

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Works for me, Christy!  And I love the 'Unca' thing - reminds me of Huey Dewey & Louie -  OMG I live in a time warp!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 Christy,I like your way of thinking !

Thanks! I'll be surprised if Ridge doesn't get screwed even worse, though.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Works for me, Christy!  And I love the 'Unca' thing - reminds me of Huey Dewey & Louie -  OMG I live in a time warp!  

Sharon, I always think of them, too! But -- I know as a fellow vintage TV viewer you will get this -- what I really hear in my head (God help me) is Jody on Family Affair. I just can't ever figure out how to spell Bill the way he pronounced it. Beel? Beeyul? [dunno]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
ROFL!  I forgot about that!  Yes she had a charming way of saying 'Unca Be-yolel" or to that effect.  I wouldn't know how to spell it phonetically either!  Loved that show!  FWIW, I now have my 9yr old grandson hooked on Leave it to Beaver!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
ROFL!  I forgot about that!  Yes she had a charming way of saying 'Unca Be-yolel" or to that effect.  I wouldn't know how to spell it phonetically either!  Loved that show!  FWIW, I now have my 9yr old grandson hooked on Leave it to Beaver!

Awww, good for you! I love it when kids enjoy old sitcoms I watched when I was a kid. There is  something soothing about that one. I still watch it every day myself before B&B!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
He's the perfect age for that show & relates to Beaver!  A lot of good lessons & discussion points to be had, too.  It's always been a fav of mine.  I had such a crush on Wally back in the day!  I saw the other day on FB that Tony Dow got his original 1st car back - a Corvair, if anyone rems that one- the guy who bought it from him died recently but willed it back to TD!  So I can imagine what a thrill that was for him!  Back to my time warp.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #142 
I must say that Katie is not so much better than Donna or Brooke (at least sometime Brooke receives some insults for her actions), she so hypocrital: only her marriage needs respect, instead she can giggle about how Carmas needs to be together and she was so happy at the idea that her sister was having an affair with a married man that wasn't Bill
She deserves an husband like Bill that she choose a second time to marry!

I'm so happy that Kridge last only few months, I didn't like thime together

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #143 

WHAT UTTER BULLSHIT! FUCK YOU B&B!! JUST FUCK YOU AND THE PLOT DRIVEN SHIT HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!

So they retroactively changed what happened – even though we saw it with our own eyes – and made Ridge the fall guy. Now Ridge has to apologize for “over reacting” when what he was reacting to happened.

Does Brad Bell seriously think that we are going to suddenly develop amnesia and forget what we saw? That we’re going to fall for Thomas calling it “making love”? Thomas talked about Ridge – who had just sacrified his own life and happiness -for him - like he was a dog. Ridge, who picked up the pieces of what he did. And Caroline made not a peep when he did.

This whole retroactive revision is contingent on viewers not seeing what we saw. It’s a total insult, I can’t stress that enough how insulting I think it is. The show spun a rape into just a tipsy little fling that oh, could have happened to anybody!. It made a hero daddy out of the rapist and make the rape-ee look like a party girl. And it put Ridge out in the cold. The look on his face when he over heard them. I will never get that out of my head! Caroline did not seem to have much of a commitment to Ridge when he overheard Thomas trashing him. Run, Ridge, run!!!!

I’m so furious right now I don’t even know what to do.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #144 
To force Ridge to APOLOGIZE for keeping the drooling rapist away from his drunkenly conceived spawn whose mother has suddenly changed her tune after all these months about what we all saw her genuinely horrified reaction to at the time is one of the sorriest things I've ever had to see in my 50+ years of soap watching.

When Ridge left the room after relinguishing Douglas to his sperm donor, Caroline needed to follow Ridge upstairs -- she needed to be there for him, to at least try to comfort Ridge for giving up the child he expected to raise together with her, and make sure he knew she wasn't going to let that change their own relationship. But nooooo, with unbelievable insensitivity to Ridge's feelings, Caroline just let him go off alone, staying behind to celebrate with Thomas while Ridge mourned on his own.

NO WONDER Ridge didn't stick around when he overheard dumbass Thomas trashing him to the silent Caroline and trying to lay claim to Caroline, too. I mean, ater getting Douglas, why shouldn't Thomas get Ridge's wife, too? Wasn't it a little late at that point for Caroline to put Thomas off, after she had already so clearly made her choice about whose welfare came first with her -- and it wasn't Ridge's?

Another rip-your-heart-out performance by TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
I just saw the clips (Thanks K, C!) and I'm now sick.  WTF did I just see?

I'm so disgusted with Thomas AND Caroline.  Too little, too late from Caroline.  First thing she should have done is RUN after Ridge the minute he left the room.  The fact that she stayed behind, bantering and giggling with Thomas is something I will never forget.  I'm beginning to think that they deserve each other.  IN typical Thomass behavior, he waits about 2.5 seconds after Ridge leaves the room to pounce on Caroline once again.  The crap coming out of his mouth was bizarro world and worst yet, having Caroline sit there and NOT correcting him about a number of things was vomit inducing.   Everytime he refers to their night as "making love" she SHOULD rear back and punch him square in the mouth not sit their quietly basically agreeing with him.

Thomass has the audacity to say these lines:

"You were VULNERABLE.  You fell in love with an older man.  What HE DID, controling all our lives; it's not right".

This punk ass delusional rapist has the audacity to suggest that older man Ridge took advantage of Caroline when she was VULNERABLE?  Are you fucking kidding me?! How could she not blast him and tell him that unlike with Ridge; she actually WAS vulnerable the night they "made love" which resulted in their rape baby. Instead Caroline sits there and says nothing to correct him? She not only didn't correct him on that front, but she basically washed her hands of any responsibility for the lie.  She let him go on and on blaming Ridge for all of it including "controling them".   Pathetic!

Poor Ridge.  He deserves much better from her.   Run Ridge Run!

P.S.  The most painful thing of all?  Listening to always the better man, Ridge, apologizing for "overreating" and not understanding what "really" happened that night where Thomas just comforted her.  OMG!  Thorsten deserves an academy award, golden globe and emmy to be able to deliver those puke inducing lines as convincingly as he did. 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
I totally agree with you ladies! I hope ...when Caroline sees Ridge is gone...she tells ThomASS  " babysit because I'm going after

the love of my life...(and if you say older one more time.. I'm gonna shove Douglas's pacifier down your throat!)...when I do find

Ridge and if he forgives me for being so insensitive , we're staying at a hotel to have lots of makeup sex away from you!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 

Even I had to question if I heard things right so I transcribed part of the grossness of today.  Sadly, Thomass is still an asshole and Caroline didn't say shit to correct Thomas/defend Ridge like she should have:

Thomas: “He needs to know that we are a family. 
He needs to know that I’m his dad.  He’ll start to see that when he sees me with you, not you with dad.  He’s letting me be the father that I always should have been.  I can never get that time back. I can’t see my son being born.  I can’t watch him take his first breath.  But that night that we made love something so beautiful came from it. Our little boy except we haven’t gotten to fully experience what that means to us to be there for Douglas. “

Caroline: “Thomas you’re father…”

Thomas: “You were vulnerable.
You fell in love with an older man. What he did controlling our lives the way he did it; that’s not right.  We’re parents. I want to be there for Douglas. I want to be there for you. Let me.”

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #148 
Quote:

Even I had to question if I heard things right so I transcribed part of the grossness of today.  Sadly, Thomass is still an asshole and Caroline didn't say shit to correct Thomas/defend Ridge like she should have:

Thomas: “He needs to know that we are a family. 
He needs to know that I’m his dad.  He’ll start to see that when he sees me with you, not you with dad.  He’s letting me be the father that I always should have been.  I can never get that time back. I can’t see my son being born.  I can’t watch him take his first breath.  But that night that we made love something so beautiful came from it. Our little boy except we haven’t gotten to fully experience what that means to us to be there for Douglas. “

Caroline: “Thomas you’re father…”

Thomas: “You were vulnerable.
You fell in love with an older man. What he did controlling our lives the way he did it; that’s not right.  We’re parents. I want to be there for Douglas. I want to be there for you. Let me.”

AFAIC, Thomas and Caroline deserve each other now. Caroline made her choice, and by that I mean with her non-action and non-defense of Ridge, she didn't choose him no matter what she may say tomorrow because she was silent today.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Who writes this shit? Now Ridge is the BAD guy? REALLY? He is the least giulty one! Caroline is blowing it! I bet the love making was so beautiful that Caroline even forgot! (Barf)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
If you have the stomach for it...

Caroline really doesn't give a shit about Ridge's feelings now, does she?  Goodness, I hope Ridge leaves her and saves himself from the pain of having to witness that kind of spectacle day in and day out.  Caroline doesn't even pretend to be concerned about Ridge's feelings.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.