Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Caroline corrected Myrna about the kisses so she will also correct PIG with the truth!

The truth uncle dearest is that Ridge is the man of my dreams and

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 
This is the bonus scene for today and (1) we were cheated (Ridge singing a lullaby!) and (2)  I always wanted Ridge to go into politics.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
...for just one night we were apart and my whole body ached for him that my mind couldn't function and I foolishly took 

pills...do you understand that kind of love, uncle bill?

Alina...I'm a hopeless romantic and Ridge has suffered so much in this mess...he has to breathe easier soon, so we can too!LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
This is the bonus scene for today and (1) we were cheated (Ridge singing a lullaby!) and (2)  I always wanted Ridge to go into politics.

AWW! They are so cute! It's those little moments that are EVERYTHING!!! ❤️❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Awww, thank you, Christy!  That made my day - espec aft the head-scratcher earlier.  I can't believe Thomas actually said something endearing when he pointed out if Grandmother Stephanie were there she'd fight back with everything she had.  Damn straight she would!!!  I'd kill to see her do just that.  Thanks for this treat!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Thomas and Ridge appear to be on (tentatively) cordial terms in the bonus scene -- at least they are making an effort (not that I think Ridge should have to make nice with Thomas about Douglas, but unfortunately Thomas is in the catbird seat). That reminds me of something I've been wondering about. Is Thomas going to man up and admit to Bill that it was his crime against Caroline that gave Ridge little choice but to claim paternity for Douglas?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Thomas and Ridge appear to be on (tentatively) cordial terms in the bonus scene -- at least they are making an effort (not that I think Ridge should have to make nice with Thomas about Douglas, but unfortunately Thomas is in the catbird seat). That reminds me of something I've been wondering about. Is Thomas going to man up and admit to Bill that it was his crime against Caroline that gave Ridge little choice but to claim paternity for Douglas?

In a word...NO!

Honestly, every time I want to give the rapist a pass on something nice he says, he ruins it by saying something bitchy "that's everything, for now". FOAD! Yes, I've taken my bitter pills today, lol. 

Aw, Ridge sang his son a lullaby...swooning just imagining it!! 

Thanks for the bonus scene Christy!

Thanks Mon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Christy...please help...I can't access the bonus scene...thanks in advance!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Christy...please help...I can't access the bonus scene...thanks in advance!

Here ya go --> Bonus scene

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

In a word...NO!

Honestly, every time I want to give the rapist a pass on something nice he says, he ruins it by saying something bitchy "that's everything, for now". FOAD! Yes, I've taken my bitter pills today, lol. 

ROFL! Yeah, I'm surprised he doesn't look into the camera and rub his hands together as he says it...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
thanks so much Christy!  I can watch TK  24/7!!

ThomASS ,you wouldn't want your grandmother around you, after the way you

betrayed her beloved son!

She would not only drive you to the airport but book a seat right beside

you and confiscate your passport the minute you landed in Antarctica because that

is what you DESERVE!

If there is an upside of ThomASS remaining in L.A is that he is witnessing that Ridge is

a loving, amazing husband and father!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
So in ThomASS's little brain...you have sex with an unconscious woman..a child is conceived...so now said woman is

obviously madly in love with you because you got her pregnant but what he didn't calculate is that Caroline is with RIDGE ..the most

sensual,romantic lover in the universe !!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #63 
What a sickening spectacle, watching Caroline begging and pleading with her vile uncle not to deliberately destroy her and her family's lives. What is the real difference between what Thomas did to her, and what Bill was threatening to do?

(Of course, Thomas did NOT speak up and take any responsibility at all as Caroline threw herself on Big Prick's (since he wears that little one around his neck) dubious mercy.)

And really, what's the difference between Quinn's obsession with keeping Wyatt married to Steffy, and Brooke's obsession with keeping Rick from striking out on his own? Their sons are grown fucking men, not helpless babies like Douglas!

The only two who acted with any class, grace, and judgment today were Ridge (another great performance by TK, as Ridge saying as much with his face and physical closeness to Caroline as with his restrained words to Bill and Brooke) and Caroline.

Katie? Enjoy that booze. You earned it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
So in ThomASS's little brain...you have sex with an unconscious woman..a child is conceived...so now said woman is

obviously madly in love with you because you got her pregnant but what he didn't calculate is that Caroline is with RIDGE ..the most

sensual,romantic lover in the universe !!!!!!

Good written! ❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 
Today's show made me so mad I don't even know what to do! And yet I really enjoyed the way Ridge still kept his cool and that it was Caroline who finally went off on Unca Beelll. I loved how they made him look like the interfering busybody ass he is.... I know I'll have to dearly pay for my enjoyment, though, and so will Ridge who didn't hesitate to offer to do whatever it took to keep the intruders quiet, and you don't have to be psychic to know what that will be. $Pig and Brooke are blackmailers and Ridge being the bigger man is showing them up for the fucking hypocrites they are.

It was almost comical to me how $Pig's pompous posturing showed how he sure learned the wrong lesson from having two retroactive sons - hey, stupid, keep it in your pants!!! If you can't do that, use protection! Why on earth did he let Thomas, the one responsible for this, off the hook?! Because he doesn't give a rip about Caroline, it's all about using whatever he can against Ridge and if that is a baby, oh well! But it boggles my mind how Thomas's part in this was so glossed over - $Pig's so good at pompously lecturing people (while he does the exact same thing he accuses them of doing) that it never occurred to him that Thomas took advantage of Caroline because that wasn't part of shithead's anti-Ridge narrative.

Yeah, Katie, bottom's up!

As painful as I'm sure it will be, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, I know TK will kill it.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Thank goodness Caroline spoke up today!  Glad and relieved my fears for at least today, didn't come to fruition. 

Loved Ridge & Caroline's united front.  Loved how he held her for support as she let her uncle have it.  Loved how she pointed out how much the information getting out would hurt Douglas and her.  Loved that she made it clear that the decision they made was not made lightly and that it was THEIR decision not Ridge's decision. 

In the same short episode, Bill went from preaching morality to Ridge and accusing him of things $B should be calling himself out on TO cheating on his wife with her sister.  He doesn't even have the balls to acknowledge it's on him and instead chooses to blame Katie's irrational, over-reactions for HIS behavior.  This is the ass that runs around town accusing Ridge of being a loser and cheater and ruining lives?  Lightening should strike him dead everytime he spouts some hypocritical bullshit about Ridge.

Ok so now Ridge has to play nice with a brat who has no intention of playing nice with him.  How is Ridge supposed to respect or be nice to someone who is constantly trying to undermine and insult him?  Is Brooke going to tell her punk of a son that to get respect he has to show respect?  Ahhh, no...poor Ridge having to put up with whiny Ricky.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Thanks Malin, .... but it is TK magnificent performances that merits all

the credit!

His depiction of Ridge is spectacular and inspires us all!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Loved CaRidge today... Was about time Caroline stand by her husband and stood up to Bill. Great acting from Thorsten and Linsey.....that's the CaRidge I love and missed !!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I trust him! Caroline you and us! 

Ridge has been the voice of reason throughout this nightmare ,his determination to protect Caroline and Douglas is extraordinary!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Well at least it made the world seem a little brighter place for Caroline to finally stand up to Uncle Bill & tell him it was their decision -  and that Ridge was not forcing her to do it.  I had thought for a minute the whole world was nutsy cuckoo & I was the odd woman out.  Who knows what will come down on us tomorrow but for now I'll just enjoy this little crumb that was thrown our way.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Same here Sharon, let's enjoy it for a little while we won't know what's up next, who knows

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I swear I don't want to beat this horse into the ground but Jeezus, if this isn't almost word for word what Thomas said...

"ABC News obtained a copy of the rapist's full statement to Judge Aaron Persky, who sentenced the 20-year-old to six months in county jail and three years of probation. 

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.” 
"

Thanks Mon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
I swear I don't want to beat this horse into the ground but Jeezus, if this isn't almost word for word what Thomas said...

"ABC News obtained a copy of the rapist's full statement to Judge Aaron Persky, who sentenced the 20-year-old to six months in county jail and three years of probation. 

“At no time did it ever occur to me or did it ever seem that [redacted] was too drunk to know what we were doing. I would not have done anything against anyone’s will,” he said in the statement. “I swear I never would have done any of this if [redacted] wasn’t willing.” 
"

Whoa! I had not seen that. Damned if it doesn't read like B&B writers simply plagiarized it to put in Thomas' mouth. Personally I don't think the similarities can be enunciated enough!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Here is the whole story from Yahoo news today, if you can stomach to read it...disgusting! Way too many similarities to be a coincidence!

https://gma.yahoo.com/ex-stanford-student-brock-turner-blames-party-culture-205208279--abc-news-topstories.html#

Thanks Mon
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Here is the whole story from Yahoo news today, if you can stomach to read it...disgusting! Way too many similarities to be a coincidence!

https://gma.yahoo.com/ex-stanford-student-brock-turner-blames-party-culture-205208279--abc-news-topstories.html#

I bet Bell is nervous now, he def is in the hot seat. Maybe he wanna change his statement anyday soon or let Ridge be the bio daddy maybe just maybe ...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
I read that today - it was flying all over FB & was equally disgusted & also struck by how eerily similar this whole thing is to the story of Caroline & Thomas!  I hope someone clues Brad Bell in so he might fig out just how chauvinistic he is!!  I read several passages that were almost verbatim to the script!  If Bell isn't nervous he should be.  He's treading on very thin ice trying to pretend it was consensual on any level.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I know we've beaten this dead horse but had to share this one more thing from FB this morn.  I absolutely love this!  I guess we need to send it to Bell.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #78 
Sharon, that is so true. And this isn't a dead horse, this is a topic that's always relevant. It's obvious Bell won't ever get it, though, or else he just can't afford to admit it because that would make Thomas a villain and they can't have that.  Although I must say that never stopped OLTL/GH from turning Todd/Luke into a romantic heroes. [barf]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
A male's perspective is very important...but it so sad that it has come to this!

Unfortunately, illustrations have to be televised to promote decency and

respect for another human being! This has to be instilled in toddlers, empathy...which

is a major component of becoming a respectful person and not self absorbed!

B&B is a fictional drama and their number one goal is ratings

so  controversial subjects are the way to keep them at the top...  I'm not in any way

defending Mr. Bell's position but the script has allowed Ridge to be our voice and

his voice packs a lot of power! jmo

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
 I have a question...Katie said that Caroline called a friend for support that night but

wasn't it ThomASS the one who called her with some stupid question about a sketch he

was doodling?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #81 

Quote:
 I have a question...Katie said that Caroline called a friend for support that night but

wasn't it ThomASS the one who called her with some stupid question about a sketch he

was doodling?

Good catch! She didn't call him, he called her.

[Cell phone ringing]

[Beep]

Caroline: Hello?

Thomas: Hey, Caroline, could I pick your brain for a sec?

Caroline: Yeah, sure.

Thomas: Hey, only if it's a good time. I know you're in the middle of something with dad right now. Hello?

Caroline: [Sniffles] Yeah, now's fine.

Thomas: It's about the California Freedom line. I -- I just want to make sure I'm going the right direction with my design. And since you seem to be the only one who really knows what my dad wants, I, uh...

Caroline: [Crying]

Thomas: Are you okay?

Caroline: No, I'm not.

Thomas: Did my dad say something?

Caroline: Yeah, he said -- he said a lot of things. He...

Thomas: Do you want me to come over?

Caroline: I'm not at his house right now.

Thomas: Where are you?

Caroline: A hot-- a hotel, actually.

Thomas: Send me your address. I'm on my way.

Transcript (<--this site is invaluable!)

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
Here's the latest on the Stanford rapist. I'm refraining from comment because really, there are no words.

Ex-Stanford Swimmer Convicted Of Sexual Assault To Leave Jail 3 Months Early

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
thanks Kathy!

regarding that swimmer... if I were that woman I would not stop until justice is

rendered...this sentence is a farce!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 
Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkk where was Ridge?!? Why didn't today's show pick up where it left off with him yesterday? As if there aren't enough reasons to be pissed....
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Good catch! She didn't call him, he called her.

[Cell phone ringing]

[Beep]

Caroline: Hello?

Thomas: Hey, Caroline, could I pick your brain for a sec?

Caroline: Yeah, sure.

Thomas: Hey, only if it's a good time. I know you're in the middle of something with dad right now. Hello?

Caroline: [Sniffles] Yeah, now's fine.

Thomas: It's about the California Freedom line. I -- I just want to make sure I'm going the right direction with my design. And since you seem to be the only one who really knows what my dad wants, I, uh...

Thomas: Are you okay?

Caroline: No, I'm not.

Thomas: Did my dad say something?

Caroline: Yeah, he said -- he said a lot of things. He...

Thomas: Do you want me to come over?

Caroline: I'm not at his house right now.

Thomas: Where are you?

Caroline: A hot-- a hotel, actually.

Transcript (<--this site is invaluable!)

ThomASS def invited himself!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Thanks Christy - I thought the same thing - it was Thomas who called Caroline & they are already very quietly trying to rewrite history with that, too.  
I couldn't believe they just dropped Ridge's s/l like a hot potato today & left it where it was so they could show the slut from the valley doing what she does best.  And espec after just returning from attacking Ridge over morality - I mean we all know what a shining beacon of morality that $Pig is.   [gaah]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Today's episode = Insert Pile of Steaming Horse Shit Emoji Here

Bell can try to whitewash what happened between Thomas/Caroline all he wants saying that it was never supposed to appear as rape but my eyes and ears don't lie.  Not only did it visually look like rape but the dialogue written for those scenes echoed rape as well. 

Caroline: What happened? Why are you here?

Thomas: Oh, you think I would just leave you? Hey, I-I wouldn't do that to you.

Caroline: No! Don't touch me!

Caroline: What happened?

Thomas: We fell asleep.

Caroline: I -- no, I don't -- how -- how did -- how did we -- h--

Thomas: You told me where you were, and I was very concerned about you, okay?

Caroline: Ridge.

Thomas: Hey. You don't have to talk about that right now. It's okay. All right? You don't have to worry about that ever again. All right? Hey. Come --

Caroline: D-d-did we... no. No, no, no. I wouldn't -- I wouldn't -- I wouldn't -- I wouldn't do that. [Crying]

Thomas: Seriously, Caroline, you don't remember anything? Okay. We talked. I told you how I felt, and -- and -- and I asked if I could show you. All right? You reached out to me, Caroline. We made love.

Caroline: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

Thomas: Caroline.

Caroline: No!

Thomas: Caroline, what is going on?

Caroline: [Crying] Oh, my God.

Thomas: Come on, Caroline. You've got to remember it's okay. Everything's fine. Everything's gonna be fine.

Caroline: Oh, God. My head. I can't -- I don't even -- I can't -- [Sniffles] The pills. Ohh.

Thomas: The what?

Caroline: Oh, God! I took pills before you got here.

Thomas: What pills did you take?

Caroline: I took anti-anxiety pills before you got here, because I was so upset about everything! I took pills!

Thomas: And we drank -- we drank so much.

Caroline: And then what? I don't know what happened? Did I get drunk? Did I -- did I pass out?

Thomas: No. No. No, no, no, no. You did not pass out, okay? No. All right? You seriously don't remember anything?

Caroline: I didn't want that! I didn't want that! I didn't want it!

Thomas: Caroline... what are you saying?

Thomas: No. No. I-I-I wouldn't -- I would never -- Caroline, Caroline, you know me. I-I would never take advantage of you like that.

Caroline: Then how come I don't remember?!

Thomas: It's because of the pills, Caroline -- because of the pills! Once they wear off -- once they wear off, everything's gonna be fine. You're gonna remember I was here for you after what my father did, after he pushed you away like that. Caroline, I-I told you how special you are and how much you mean to me. Caroline, it was -- it was so special. It was so beautiful.

Caroline: [Crying continues]

Thomas: I-I swear to God, I did not know about these -- these pills.

Caroline: How could you not tell?!

Thomas: You were just emotional, Caroline! That was it. I-I-I asked you. Why didn't you say something? God! God! Why didn't you say anything about -- about these pills? I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? That came out wrong, but -- it was so -- it was so special, what we had. It was amazing.

Caroline: It was amazing?! It was amazing?! How could you do that to me?!

Thomas: I didn't do anything, Caroline.

Caroline: What are you talking about?! I told you about Ridge, and you saw how emotional I was! How could you not tell, Thomas?! How could you not know?! You had to have known! You had to have known!

Thomas: Caroline, I promise you, what happened between us was absolutely mutual.

Caroline: [Crying] No. It was the pills and the wine.

Thomas: Caroline, you were not that out of it. I-I-I promise, we talked for such a long time before anything ever happened. You -- you opened up to me. You opened up to me, and I -- and I th-- I thought that you wanted me.

Caroline: Did I say that?!

Thomas: You kissed me back, Caroline!

Caroline: I'm in love with your father! Is that the kind of woman that you think I am -- that I lose the man that I love and I just -- I would just...with you? Because that's not -- I'm not that kind of person!

Thomas: Caroline, you are making it sound like I did something wrong here.

Caroline: You did do something wrong here!

Thomas: I didn't know! I didn't know about any pills! If I knew, I would have stopped right away, but -- but, Caroline, you didn't stop, either.

Caroline: Get out.

Thomas: Just stop.

Caroline: No.

Thomas: You have to believe me. I would never do this to you!

Caroline: I want you to leave! Get out! Go!

Thomas: Please! Please!

Caroline: Now, Thomas! Get out! [Crying]

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
I hope that TPTB won't have Ridge risking his life again over the slut's on again off

again escapade with the PIG!

And she has the gall to tell Ridge that she doesn't encourage RJ to visit because of

Ridge's behaviour...what a hypocritical idiot !

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 

I bet he burned all the red lights in LA to get to that address ASAP to ensure the momentary break up would be permanent!

His insulting comments and lustful daydreaming are proof that his intentions were just that when he personally brought his measly 5%

shares ...unbeknownst to Ridge the insurmountable painful price he would pay for them!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #90 
THANK YOU, ALINA!!!! It's spelled out in B&B writers' very own words that Thomas raped Caroline! How can they not see that?!

Thomas: Caroline, you are making it sound like I did something wrong here.

Kathy: Gee... ya think?! Grrrr.

Yep, today's show was a steaming pile of excrement. Bill is such a despicable, fucking hypocrite that it's almost mind-boggling. He's just so, so, so concerned about Caroline in her marriage to Ridge, which Bill's little sidekick Brooke didn't hesitate to exploit by blackmailing Ridge into treating her psychopathic son with kid gloves, but when it comes to Bill keeping his own house in order? That's a completely different story. For the second time, Bill's about to blow up his marriage to his very vulnerable spouse*, thereby creating a broken home for their little boy, so he'll no longer have to tiptoe around to get his rocks off with Brooke. Bill is  utterly incapable of sincerity and empathy (or any emotion that doesn't feed his overweening ego), so his supposedly heartfelt apology to Katie couldn't have sounded more phony, pointless, and inadequate.

*Not that I care.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I can't help but remember the part on Santa Barbara when Mason apologize to Mary several times for being drunk and move to the bed she was sleeping on even though he didn't take advantage of her.  This is a true example of chivalry which TIICs need to bring back on soaps.  
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Ridge to PIG..."what people like you" and PIG lunged at him and Ridge stepped forward

...so protective and ready to fend off threats to his family and Caroline putting up her

hand to uncle bill...saying without words "f...off uncle bill...I love Ridge" ..this is

CaRIDGE at its core... a love so deep and everlasting!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #93 
It was nice to see Ridge in a scene without Thomas. But what a waste!!!! I'm not saying I want a Ridge/Sasha storyline - but WTF is wrong with her, she should be angling for the ruggedly handsome CEO, not the "pregnant women are icky oh I changed my mind after I spied on my girlfriend giving birth" horndog Zende. Ridge gave those idiots way more consideration than they deserved and this triangle where the bad girl gets blamed when the guy can't keep it in his pants is beyond tiresome.

Again, no words for $Pig's hypocrisy. Damn, why can't Ridge be the one to find out that $Pig is still cheating on Katie.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 

OMG -- the grand opening of Bill's secret sex pit made me howl with laughter. How did he get the gym transformation done without Katie knowing? (I need those silent, speedy, no-evidence workpeople to redo my house!) I too would give anything -- ANYTHING! -- for Ridge to discover Bill's love den, preferably when Bill and Brooke are hiding in there and Steffy, Liam, Wyatt, Brooke, and Rick are all in the main office with Ridge.

As for Sasha, I loved that Ridge told her she didn't have to model the new lingerie line if she were uncomfortable with it. I haven't gotten the impression from Sasha that she'd have a problem walking down the street naked to get to Zende, but it pisses me off too that Zende is seen as any prize. (I did enjoy hearing him say, "Uncle Ridge.") I think it would make much more sense for Sasha to cut her losses with that weathervane and make a play for the incredibly swoonworthy big boss.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
 My mind focused on Ridge 's incredible smile!

The rest of the episode was a blur...PIG and his piglets?...nothing worth watching...

My finger was stuck on pause...RIDGENESS ...Ridge is mesmerizing in that white shirt

and tie!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
I just want to say how much I loved finally seeing the gorgeous TK on my screen today!  Just wow - love how he looks in the crisp white shirt!  I tried hard not to focus on anything else so I don't have much except $Bill's 'lair' reminded me of the movie, "Pillow Talk" when a jealous Doris Day remodeled his apartment!!  Kathy I'll bet you rem that!  Talk about sleaze.  No words.  But it goes with the little sword necklace, what can I say?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #97 
Pillow talk... pillow talk...
Sharon, your perfect analogy calls for a video!

I do have a soft spot for Rock Hudson though -- while Bill is that kind of Trumpian megalomaniac who not only displays his little sword around his neck, he must decorate his pitiful spawn with it too.

It's hard to believe Bill and Ridge are even the same species!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Thanks, Kathy - love that movie!!  I could see TK playing that character...
Bill?  Not in a trillion years!  And Brooke is certainly pretty enough, but no Doris Day!!  [shock]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
steffy about PIG "its killing him"  you got that right ...its killing him how Brooke isn't

being her EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY self!LOL

Thankfully the Ridge that returned from Paris has shaken her off!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #100 
OK - enough of Ridge being forced to babysit these twits. If that's all his scenes with them are going to amount to, he's being totally wasted playing referee for their unprofessional antics! If Sasha wants to be of some use, she should make a play for Thomas.

After seeing that clip, I think I'm gonna watch Pillow Talk, I need something mindless!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.