Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ridge was on fire again today!!  What a smashing way to start off the month!!!!!!!!!!

But OBA is officially DEAD TO ME [2fingers]  Ashamed of Ridge?  Calling him "entitled egomaniac"????  Has "infantile insecurity"??????????  REALLY?????????  Those are the exact things everyone says about Little pRicky!  OBA is SO out of touch with reality.  It is pRicky that employees don't seem to want as a boss.  And even if they walk, Ridge can turn around and hire 100 new employees in an hour, including those who can sew!   Yeah Ridge, I too think that Stephanie would jump for joy, so AFAIC, OBA can GFHS!

Don't know who Steffy's mom is/was, but that was ANOTHER below-the-belt comment by OBA, it's too bad he could not see that she was just as sad about having to do this.

LOVED the close-ups at the end!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
OBA really showed his ass today and I don't see how he and Ridge come back from this. It's like FC is more precious to Eric than Ridge is, because Ridge lacks the Forrester DNA. Wouldn't it be great if a long lost secret lover of Brooke's suddenly turned up claiming to be li'l pRicky's real biodad, and a DNA test confirmed it? That would be one Who's-the-daddy storyline I would actually enjoy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Steffy's mom is Taylor.  Eric crossed some serious lines today.  Ridge's heart is breaking having to do this - it's obvous.  But the things Eric called Ridge are exactly what everyone has been calling Rick!  He is most definitely out of touch with reality.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
OBA really showed his ass today and I don't see how he and Ridge come back from this. It's like FC is more precious to Eric than Ridge is, because Ridge lacks the Forrester DNA. Wouldn't it be great if a long lost secret lover of Brooke's suddenly turned up claiming to be li'l pRicky's real biodad, and a DNA test confirmed it? That would be one Who's-the-daddy storyline I would actually enjoy.

That's one I would enjoy as well.
I'm not sure that they want Ridge and Eric to come back from this. In fact I'm wondering if JmC is going to retire and this will be part of Eric's exit story.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Ridge's biological dad is a billionaire so while the two jerkerics , are locked up in the

CEO office, following the paper trail of Spencer/FC  shares exchange of hands , Ridge

should call MR. Marone  and make him an offer he can't refuse and in return MR.

Marone buys all of FC stock shares!

searose, Taylor is Steffy's and Thomas's mother and yes, OBA has slept with her too!

This old buffoon is showing his true colors, when the chips are down, his real feelings

for Ridge surface " I am ashamed of you", he told Ridge ,what he is, is envious

of Ridge's success and charisma! Ridge's resilience and fortitude is extraordinary!

The answer to OBA question "what would your mother say?" if only Ridge had said

" is that a rhetorical question... let me see dad, your biological son who is

responsible for the accident that killed my mother's biological granddaughter and

same son has shot a gun at me and has lunged at me, and replaced her portrait

with his girlfriend, I know she would jump for joy!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Kathy- Great storyline for sure [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Tk, as always was sublime but those scenes were painful for me to watch. Hated every word that came out of Eric's mouth..such venom from him directed at Ridge. Ridge should never refer to that old goat as dad, ever again.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I too loved that line.....that Stephanie " would jump for joy". A perfect comeback! . ..had me cheering  out loud. ( I talk back to  my screen a lot.)  I find it inconsistant with the character
that I thought I was seeing in Eric for the past year or so, that Eric would treat Ridge this way with so much venom. It's heartbreaking to see Ridge hurt so badly.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Eric has been with Taylor and Brooke! What kind of man sleeps with his son's

ex wives? OBA has an undeniable resentment  towards Ridge and once in a while its'

ugly head surfaces! He covets Ridge's life! Everyone has noticed OBA longer hair and

less ties, he's imitating Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
WTF weren't Ridge and Caroline in the preview?! And their scenes were much too short. Ridge finally has somebody to talk to. Let him talk! Why does everyone else get to rehash everything over and over ad nauseum, but they don't even show Ridge explaining to Caroline how he planned to orchestrate the takeover instead of it happening offscreen?

Oh and if I were Maya I'd be a bit perturbed that the man I loved who claimed to love me is now sucking up to the man who exploited me to make a buck.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
While ITA with all you said Christy, still, OOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, WOW, what a way to start the show, especially on a day I wasn't expecting to see Ridge [thud]  Looking fantastically gorrrrrrgeous in casual clothes at home, those kisses, those close-ups, carrying Caroline in his arms, all those things worked to soothe the wounds left on my heart by OBA's words yesterday [thud] [thud]  I wish those scenes were longer, instead of Ive/Steffy high school rivalry.

pRicky set a new low, even for him, offering presidency to $PIG, but worse would be $PIG, if he entertains the idea even for a minute, just to spite Ridge, if he agrees to work under the tyrant who not only was cruel to Caroline, but who also shot at her.  BTW, I don't know why $PIG would want to keep an eye on Ridge, it is pRicky that he should have kept an eye on, and pRicky only proved it today, looking SO ridiculous trying to "negotiate". [rolleyes]  Those two are equally shameless, equally egotistical, and equally worthless as human beings.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Sharon, bluegaze, thanks for letting me know about Steffy's mom.  Guessing from the name that Bridgette is Ridge and finger snapper's daughter.  If so, Ridge has a son and a daughter with the finger snapper, and he has a son and a daughter with Taylor?  Would love to watch Steffy snap those snapping fingers off and grind them under her stilettoes, instead of acting like a love-lorn puppy after Liam.

Kathy, that would be a WTD storyline that I would pop champagne for [wink]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 He covets Ridge's life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Ridge should never refer to that old goat as dad, ever again. 

SO totally agree with you both!

Oh, and one more thing, though I only know bits and pieces of the past, I think it is a good thing that OBA gave up 12.5% of FC shares to Donna in divorce settlement, who then SOLD them to $PIG.  Otherwise, it would have been a total stalemate at 50/50 OBA and his spawn vs Ridge and his children.  Now it is only a matter of Ridge convincing $PIG not to side with pRicky, and I think Caroline should step in to the arena and work on her uncle too!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
ITA Searose!  Eric & Rick sunk to new lows today.  How can they justify making a deal with the devil just to spite Ridge?!  It speaks volumes as far as any loyalty to Ridge - if there ever was any.  Loved Ridge carrying Caroline - [love][love][woohoo]  swoon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Yeah WTF is up with CaRidge's short scenes??????? [frown]

And yeah, I agree Christy.
"Ridge finally has somebody to talk to. Let him talk! Why does everyone else get to rehash everything over and over ad nauseum, but they don't even show Ridge explaining to Caroline how he planned to orchestrate the takeover instead of it happening offscreen?"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
 I love TK in casual clothes looking so relaxed at home with Caroline!
I doubt that $$ will side with pRicky but I do think he'll yank his chain until the last minute.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I loved seeing Ridge and Caroline together....very nice to see Ridge outside of the office. So glad LG is back! yay! Carrying her was so cute...

I can't say I am happy that Ridge might get the rug yanked out from under him again. I will be pissed if Bill sides with Ricky....hard to say who Bill hates more, but I would put money on Ridge because he was with Katie...I hope if, a big if, Ricky pulls this off, hopefully and finally Ridge will walk away from FC. I couldn't imagine Ridge would stay there having to answer to Ricky AND Bill...I think that would be one of those cold days in hell scenarios...

I am really disappointed in Eric..he never acted like this before. He was no saint in the past. And if you can't get fired for firing off a gun in an office that isn't even registered to you, then you just can't get fired...Please B and B writers, let Ridge move on....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Searose -- Bridgette is Eric and Brooke's daughter....Bridgette was Deacon's wife when Deacon and Brooke were together and then that brought Hope in the picture.

They all thought Bridgette was Ridge's daughter and a DNA test was done when she was little and it was a shock to all that Eric was the dad...Ridge had the 3 kids with Taylor...and one with Brooke. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

What an unexpected and wonderful surprise to see Ridge and Caroline cuddling and

talking. So good to see Ridge receive tenderness and love after his father's cruelty

yesterday! I hope B&B keep Caroline and Ridge together forever, they compliment

each other so well... when he carried her, my heart skipped a beat, very touching.

No, little Ricky ,Ridge  DOES NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANYONE,the reason he

hasn't left FC is because Caroline argued the logistics of starting their own company

and his loyalty to Eric which is diminishing with every word that OBA mutters! LOL

I think $bill hates pRicky more than he hates Ridge so he will pull the rug under

pRicky  and  give him his customary $pig hospitality , a punch in the face ! One can

hope..

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Searose, yes, you are absolutely right about the shares! This situation is not ideal

but if OBA hadn't lost them to Donna, then the take over would not be an option.

ITA, Steffy should focus on supporting her father, which she did a marvelous job

yesterday,by saying if Ridge is not OBA son , well she is not his granddaughter

either. Steffy is her grandmother's namesake so she should have Ridge's back just

like his mother did, no matter what!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Searose -- Bridgette is Eric and Brooke's daughter....Bridgette was Deacon's wife when Deacon and Brooke were together and then that brought Hope in the picture.

They all thought Bridgette was Ridge's daughter and a DNA test was done when she was little and it was a shock to all that Eric was the dad...Ridge had the 3 kids with Taylor...and one with Brooke.

The most disgusting thing this show has ever done is trying to hook up Bridget with Ridge.

Ridge delivered Bridget thinking it was his, hence Brooke/Ridge naming her like that. In the next year or so, it was discovered that Sheila tampered with the DNA results and Bridget was actually Eric's. So, up until Bridget was 19, she and Ridge thought they were siblings but, a few months after they found out the truth, they ended up bonding and kissed a few times. Ewwww.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Michele, Callie, thanks for the background story.  The short list of characters on this show has everyone carrying on with everyone else, it is enough to make my head spin, LOL, but Ridge/Bridgette kissing is a little too much to digest, and I am so glad I wasn't watching back then.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Those home scenes at the loft is my all time favorites ❤️

I loved everything about the scenes. Just wished Ridge could talk more with Caroline about what's going on at the office.

They have 110% in Chemistry, My godness !!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Don't leave out the scorching affair that Brooke had with Deacon, who was her daughter, Bridget's husband & Brooke's son in law at the time!!  This show always pushes the envelope & many times the boundaries of decency. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
The most disgusting thing this show has ever done is trying to hook up Bridget with Ridge.

Ridge delivered Bridget thinking it was his, hence Brooke/Ridge naming her like that. In the next year or so, it was discovered that Sheila tampered with the DNA results and Bridget was actually Eric's. So, up until Bridget was 19, she and Ridge thought they were siblings but, a few months after they found out the truth, they ended up bonding and kissed a few times. Ewwww

ITA ,Callie

I think if TK was the original Ridge ,there would have been less hanky, panky

going on, by his character but thanks to TK charisma and immense talent, this soap

would have past the test of time , with flying colors!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
OMG, those sexy hands, those playful smiles, those kisses and snuggles [thud]  [thud]

Kudos to LG for having the strength to relive the accident and letting those emotions out on screen!  TK/LG are both great actors, and have such great chemistry [bowing]  I wish we had more R/C talk time today.  I wish we had less of pRick vs $PIG today.  I wish Caroline had been brought into this, to influence her uncle.  I wish the smugness was wiped off faces of OBA, pRicky $PIG!

I have no idea what DirecTV meant by "The takeover at FC turns VIOLENT".  May be it is to conclude in violence tomorrow, but for now, the only thing that turned violent was my post-lunch stomach, having to listen to $PIG and pRick!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OMG, those sexy hands, those playful smiles, those kisses and snuggles [thud]  [thud]

Kudos to LG for having the strength to relive the accident and letting those emotions out on screen!  TK/LG are both great actors, and have such great chemistry [bowing]  I wish we had more R/C talk time today.  I wish we had less of pRick vs $PIG today.  I wish Caroline had been brought into this, to influence her uncle.  I wish the smugness was wiped off faces of OBA, pRicky $PIG!

A-freaking-men, searose!

Today's show went from the sublime to the ridiculous in a big hurry. Ridge should have been able to revel in finally giving pRicky what he deserves, but instead $Pig gets to gloat. Let's see, $Pig screwed over his own son either way, will he side with the asshole he claimed he wanted to protect his niece from? I mean, why wouldn't he, when pRicking is siding with him and he screwed over the woman pRicky claims to love.

So much internecine screwing over, I can't keep up with it. All I know is that Ridge deserves to win. But no matter what happens, at least he's still got Caroline to come home to.

P.S. And I'll never look at my own grabber thingie in the same way again.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
The grabber scene was def my fav of the day!  Along with the playful kisses & snuggles & yes, those ginormous hands of TK's!  But LG stole the whole day with her painful & obviously raw & emotional story.  Even more intense bec it's true.  I got that same guide msg about a big fight & saw sev spoilers mentioning a brawl so maybe we're just not done with that.  If it's true, I just hope at least Ridge gets in a good punch or two!  I know a couple of people who deserve it!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
The Caridge scenes were wonderful and there's even more Caridge in the bonus scene.[love]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Every Caroline and Ridge scene leaves me with warm feelings inside...finally Caroline is

verbalizing and experiencing first hand (and may I say those magnificent

Ridge hands would definitely feel great on any shoulders)  who Ridge is, a fantastic

loving, warm, caring and sexy man trying to live his life but is always thrown into

whirlwinds by his insane family!

BTW .I don't care were the mother of "the son of a , BROOKE" is but wouldn't pRicky

have cried to mommy dearest ,please hold my hand "Ridge is picking on me

again ,mommy !" LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
CaRidge ❤️❤️❤️

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:

BTW .I don't care were the mother of "the son of a , BROOKE" is but wouldn't pRicky

again ,mommy !" LOL

I don't miss her either, but Brooke's absence in this psychodrama is certainly a WTF.  She should be right in the middle of it all, hisspering at Ridge that she forbids him to do this to her little prince Ricky, and propping up HERSON along with Big Daddy Eric.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Quote:

again ,mommy !" LOL

I don't miss her either, but Brooke's absence in this psychodrama is certainly a WTF.  She should be right in the middle of it all, hisspering at Ridge that she forbids him to do this to her little prince Ricky, and propping up HERSON along with Big Daddy Eric.

And you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
The Caridge scenes were wonderful and there's even more Caridge in the bonus scene.[love]

Of course CaRidge gets chopped in favor of the Avant sisters bonding and babbling.

Thanks for posting the clip Callie.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
bluegaze, ITA, it is pleasantly surprising that the finger snapper is not there scolding Ridge for making his little pricky baby cry.

Katbert, love your choice of word "hisspering" , LOL.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
All these CaRidge scenes at home is absolutely breathaking and so romantic and tender ❤️ And those kisses, the eye contact, TK's hands and when he rubs legs.

M Y G O D N E S S !

And hahaha loved the butt scene , he has a cute butt [wink] LOL

Can't get enough of these two.

I hope they will get married this summer.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Dang, I was hoping Ridge would get to punch $Pig. Too bad $Pig and pRicky didn't annihilate each other. I also think $Pig's "condition" would have given FC a whole lot of rightfully bad publicity so it really made zero sense. FC catering to its most bigoted clients, yeah, there's a selling point!

I also wonder where Brooke is. You'd think she'd be holding her little boy's hand about now.

Anyway, the whole thing just felt anticlimactic to me. It's all about redeeming pRicky and Maya now. What a crock! 

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I HATE Rick and Maya - and it has nothing to do with being transgender.  It has to do with being despicable people who live in their own little selfish bubble.

Trying to make them out to be this amazing love story is not working with me, and never well.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Woo hoo, it was not Ridge's gorrrrrgeous face that met $PIG's knuckles this time, and hell yeah, definitely worth the price of admission!  I would have reveled in Raya celebration, for pRicky having stood up to $PIG, IF ONLY Raya were rootable characters!  I can't believe the only thing $PIG is asking is for Maya to be removed, and my guess would be that she doesn't want to be face of FC now anyway.  So is it really over?  I doubt it.  My guess is Maya will make pRicky accept the condition [rolleyes]

Speaking of $PIG and his condition, he was the one puffing out hot air.  He just comes across as such a PIG, and now he is even throwing his favorite son to the side.  His arrogance is so infuriating, his little offer from pRicky happened at SP office, but he challenges Ridge to negotiate in front of Sr and Jr?  Speaking of Sr, I wish Ridge would remind him it is not HIS company, it is Ridge's mother's company!

Ally finally spoke how she feels after months of abuse she took!  But does anybody care what Whyiott thinks?  He wants a say in FC's future?  Just because we are thick in the midst of Ridge vs pRicky step-brothers rivalry, now Whyatt has to start one with Liam?  Gosh, EVERYONE wants a piece of the Ridge-time pie, whether they belong in this story or not [rolleyes]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
OK, $Pig, time to put your Spencie senses into the shop for a tune-up! Being an egotistical smug bigot usually kinda causes backfiring. But I'm always conflicted when one raging asshole punches out another raging asshole -- whose side to take? Especially when the reason for the punch has me conflicted, too. Maya may seem sympathetic now, but are we really supposed to forget that not that long ago she was cheering on li'l pRicky's arrogance and abuse of family and employees? Searose, I kind of hope you're right about Maya convincing Rick to take Bill's offer, because even though I hate to see Ridge get screwed over again, I have to admit I want to see accepting Bill's offer blow up in Rick's face even more.

Loved all of Ridge's facial reactions to Bill's taunting and how he didn't even need words to show his contempt.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

I was thrilled that Ridge did not address $pig at all!!!!! ... and then there was Pricky's

reaction to what went down, scary and his devilish grin, bordering madness!

It is unfortunate that the transgender s/l theme which is about  love and

acceptance  has been curtailed and not given its' dignified presentation because B&B

had it depicted by Maya and Ricky, whose characters  have a lot of unlikable qualities!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I was very deflated by the whole episode - just didn't work for me.  I much more enjoyed yest's romp on the sofa with CaRidge & the butt pinch & foot rubbing & kisses - now that's romance!  I think Rick shot himself in the foot & I'm not sure what actually transpired with Ridge's takeover - it seemed definitely anticlimactic.  Raya is totally unrootable for me.  Not bec of transgender, but they are despicable people who have walked all over everybody in this story & IMO, deserve karma. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Sharon - Ditto Ditto Ditto

"I much more enjoyed yest's romp on the sofa with CaRidge & the butt pinch & foot rubbing & kisses - now that's romance!"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
The moral of this story is Rick didn't lose his position as CEO; he gave it all up for love. GAG ME!  What a crock of shit!  These writers are incapable of cutting him down at the knees.   It doesn't seem to matter that he's a huge ass and terrible human being; he just keeps being rewarded for his asshatness even IF he's out as CEO.  I'll bet his idiot father is going to be full of pride.  While we saw Steffy and Liam congratulating Ridge...I don't think it's over yet.   I think tomorrow Ridge is going to get an even bigger shaft!  Just a hunch! 

As to little pRicky, even if he's out, I predict he'll be back soon as Logan brats always win in the end.  I'm actually afraid for Ridge, if he actually does become CEO.  I think whoever takes the seat is going to be set up to fail so that little pRicky will have to come to the rescue.

The writing on B&B gives me a headache.

Thank you Ally for at least today saying it like it is.  I don't care that Maya is transgender...she's been an awful human being and has co-signed every nasty thing pRick has done.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
 When Ridge forsake the CEO position for Katie it was genuine and sincere..... we

sensed his devotion for her but..... IMO

Pricky not so much....... it was more about his little feelings being hurt than it was

about defending  Maya's honor.

If bill sides with Pricky  instead of Ridge ,the man who is treating his niece like a queen,

whom he claims is like a daughter, he is dead to me again!

The vapeurs from $bill silver rings have clouded his memory, he said Ridge does not

speak to him, he obviously forgot when Ridge gave him a beer and they chatted at the

loft .LOL

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Loved the bonus scene!!!

Just a thought. Is it possible that Bill gave that condition because he knew Ricky would say no?
IDK....

It is disappointing that Ridge barely pulled this off. Heaven forbid that he get there in a better way and without Bill giving a last minute rug pull under Ridge's feet. And did Bill sign anything like the others? If not, then Ridge is only CEO as long as Bill remains happy? I don't like that at all. 

I agree with everyone about Raya. They have been big pains in the asses to everyone and now we are supposed to love their love story...um, no way...

I will be looking forward to Ridge's new reign as CEO. Caroline will be back designing which is good. Although that means Steffy will be snooty to her. And Liam will be there a lot. That will be weird. All changes I will accept as long as Ridge is CEO...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Just a thought. Is it possible that Bill gave that condition because he knew Ricky would say no?
IDK....

That's what I thought as well.
In the previous episode, Rick told Bill that he's still in love with Maya which I thought was totally weird at the time. I mean, why the hell would Bill care about Rick's relationship status?

So, maybe Bill wanted to side with Ridge, he just didn't want Ridge to realize that. Didn't he even go to Ridge's appartment himself to complain about little Napoleon?
I hope they explain this in the following episodes because Bill siding against Liam/Steffy was totally WTF.

Also, were Brooke and Ridge still co-Vice Presidents all this time? They were before Rick was appointed CEO but it was never mentioned again, probably because Brooke was in Italy. However, when she came back, I don't remember her mentioning what her place in the company was.
Anyway, it was weird that she was missing from all this.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Yes Callie, the finger snapper has mentioned it since returning from Italy, though it was hard to hear her in that awful echoes of her snapping fingers [wink]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Is it just me who thinks B&B is better without Brooke? I think she is very annoying and that it float on just fine when she was away.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
No Malin, you are DEFINITELY NOT the only one [wink]

I, for one, think that B&B could do well with absence of some other characters too.  Like Why-att should have stayed in Europe with Hope-less.  Both equally annoying.  Take today for example, Ridge confirms that Raya are gone, and in that moment, we get treated to a close up of a very constipated Why-att?  And minutes later, we get our first glimpse of Steffy's over-inflated ego about having made the deal possible?  I wonder what she will say or do next [rolleyes]

But hey, I loved hearing Ally say that working at FC will finally be something to be proud of again!

OhKaye, let's face it, what I ( and I can bet my life EVERYONE ON THIS board did too) enjoyed the most were those precious, gentle, loving CaRidge moments at the loft, Ridge pulling out their first sketch, and that TK-special megawatt smile on Ridge's face when he told Caroline the news, now THAT was a priceless TGIF gift [thud]  [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
[thud][thud][thud][dream]       Yes Searose - that's exactly right!  Definitely the best scenes of the day - love their tender moments - most of it is so real & meaningful.  So glad we got to end the week on this note.  TK looked magnificent today!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.