Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
As always, they cut the best scene!  Bonus scene from today:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
 Sharon, thanks so much for that ,we can never get enough of Ridge kissing Caroline!

.... and that smile, mercy!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
I can hardly wait to hear Ridge's reply to infuriating Maya, where does that woman

get off , making demands of Ridge! She kept harping that Ridge should show pRICKy 

respect when he was CEO and she acts like this, she is a total hyprocrite!!!!!! I hope

Ridge tears her portrait down from the wall and tells her to get lost! LOL

Help, does anyone have a preview?

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #154 
I'm afraid your going to be disappointed. [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 

LilBit318, my chest tightened as I read your post ! Thanks for the heads up... o.k. so

Ridge won't tear the portrait or tell her to get lost but just maybe he will give her a

piece of his mind, B&B has to allow that, after the way she was always rude and

insulting to him!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #156 
Yes, thanks for that bonus clip.  So much better than what we got to see on screen.  How is it that Maya and Rick, after having been gone for a few weeks, take only a second to make my blood boil?  But enough of that.  TK's smile is a thing of beauty; I wish we saw more of them.  And I loved the way Ridge made a dive for Caroline's neck.  Sigh.  I can't get enough of them.
[And I fear that now, in addition to cringing over Liam and Steffy, even more time will be devoted to the cringe-worthy Rick and Maya.[pthfft]]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Katbert, I couldn't agree more and especially the part you mentioned Ridge's dive for

Caroline's neck, how lucky is she!!!!!!!!!!! sighing............

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
RAYA are so freaking delusional!  She did not handle it like "a seasoned executive", she handled it like a self-centered opportunist she has always been.  pRicky has not "earned" any coveted place in the company, he had merely been awarded by his idiotic parents for excessive whining.  I wish Ridge had opted for publishing the original resignation letter and gone out and hired ANOTHER trans-gender model to fight back, instead, now he will have to constantly fight back the prick and his finger snapping mom on every decision he needs to make as CEO!

Loved watching Ridge tweak Caroline's design, loved the back and forth with the pencil, almost like a foreplay, before the sizzling hawt kiss [thud]

Thanks for the bonus clip Sharon, not surprising that it was cut.  Can't believe they have 36 seconds of LA scenery on that clip, LOL.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #159 
They should rename "bonus scene" to "scenes that got cut because we just can't force enough pRicky and Maya down your throat."

I guess I'm just so used to being fed up about how pRicky's psycho behavior and Maya's demeaning behavior get a pass while her big secret just fizzled out storywise that I'm sorta numb anymore. There's only so much I can take of watching these awful people get away with their crap over and over while the show treats them like a classic romance for the ages instead of making them suffer any consequences that all I'm concentrating on is watching Ridge.

And I really don't buy that pRicky handshake!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 

I was happy for Ridge, he was focusing on his and pRicky's mutual hatred of $bill

and that the punch was warranted! ...talking about punches, I hope $bill will not

pay Ridge a visit when he finds out RAYA are back at FC...

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Btw, did anyone noticed Caroline called Ridge "babe" ???? I'M SO LOVING IT!!!!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #162 
I missed it but that's OK because I'll be watching it many more times. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 
Goodness today's Rscenes [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]  What a perfect combination of Ridge and Caroline's gorrrrrrrgeousness, sexiness, tenderness, calmness, passion, love, understanding, and the music that followed........

No, really, what followed felt like a bite of scrumptious chocolate being followed by a spoonful of castor oil [rolleyes]  Did they HAVE TO cut in every Rscene with RAYA romp?  I would have rooted for RAYA if they were not turned into such despicable, vile people before the transgender s/l started, but now I am being forcefed their love, and it is making me puke in my mouth [explode]!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I missed it but that's OK because I'll be watching it many more times. [wink]

LOOOL! Yeah that's for sure [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #165 
And did you notice how romantic the CaRidge scenes were even without a bed in the picture? They don't need that to be sexy & hot unlike you know who and even then, they don't hold a candle to the romance of CaRidge. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
searose,,ITA, how could they finish the episode with them and not CaRidge??? I was

screaming at my TV  "go back to Caroline and Ridge" and looking at my watch as it

approached the end of the episode hoping for another glimpse of CaRidge!

LilBit318, you"re so right, Caroline and Ridge are so sensual just kissing and touching,

no bed necessary but soon I hope!!!!

I found what B&B did by alternating love scenes from CaRidge to RAYA only proved

how much sensuality and magnetism Ridge and Caroline have compared to rompy

RAYA!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #167 
LOL, searose, as usual you hit the nail on the head!

I guess I should look at the bright side of not being able to watch the show live today; when I clipped it I only watched the Ridge scenes!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 

...when Caroline pushed away the chair I thought she was going to pull Ridge's shirt

out from his waist and we were going to see some hunky chest! When Ridge picked her

up and twirled her around the room and carried her ,kissing lovingly and gently placed

Caroline on the desk,very sensual indeed! CaRidge have more eroticism dressed than

any couple on that show undressed!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #169 
TK is sexier fully clothed than all the shirtless "hunks" with their six-packs or twelve-packs or whatever is that they're packing. And while Carter is certainly lovely to look at, I'll take our ruggedly handsome man with those big hands, who know how to kiss, any damn day of the year!  I admit, unashamedly, that I Am Smitten. [tongue]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 

Yes,Katbert,we are unashamed and proud to be smitten with TK, he is FANTASTICO!

I stated once that his kissing should be the eighth wonder of the world, no one does it

like him! When he told Caroline yesterday" what we do second best"  there is no doubt

he is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 
Quote:
And did you notice how romantic the CaRidge scenes were even without a bed in the picture? They don't need that to be sexy & hot unlike you know who and even then, they don't hold a candle to the romance of CaRidge. [smile]

Agree, perfect written!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
searose,,ITA, how could they finish the episode with them and not CaRidge??? I was

screaming at my TV  "go back to Caroline and Ridge" and looking at my watch as it

approached the end of the episode hoping for another glimpse of CaRidge!

LilBit318, you"re so right, Caroline and Ridge are so sensual just kissing and touching,

no bed necessary but soon I hope!!!!

I found what B&B did by alternating love scenes from CaRidge to RAYA only proved

how much sensuality and magnetism Ridge and Caroline have compared to rompy

RAYA!!!!!!

Agree as usal!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
LOL, searose, as usual you hit the nail on the head!

I guess I should look at the bright side of not being able to watch the show live today; when I clipped it I only watched the Ridge scenes!!!!

LOOOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
TK is sexier fully clothed than all the shirtless "hunks" with their six-packs or twelve-packs or whatever is that they're packing

Yup that's true! [tongue]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #175 
The non-Raya time couldn't last forever I guess...

However, I love seeing Ridge and Caroline together and I am so into those scenes..They are happy and getting through Caroline's crisis. I'm not sure how Raya coming back will play into Ridge and Caroline. I hope they stay on track and don't get sucked into the Myrna vortex again. I'm ready for Ridge and Caroline to have another major storyline after her recovery that does not involve Rick and Maya. Something that is all their own. I guess Ridge starting his own fashion house is not going to happen, but maybe something else he and Caroline can sink their teeth into. 

And can I please just nit pick on the whole Steffy/Liam thing. This endless love triangle rerun that Liam gets himself into is.... so been there done that. Can't they think of anything else to do with Liam?? geez... I think I rather see him find the lost city of Atlantis than the never ending torn between two lovers scenario....done venting...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #176 
Of course CaRidge romance and kisses are always enjoyable, but I was thrilled to watch Zende and Uncle Ridge interaction, YAY!  It's great to have one more family member at FC who likes Ridge, and Ridge likes him [smile]  I hope it will stay like that.  Can't he stay away from the Miss Sudden Change of Personality?

I guess SILLY drama will continue to be front and center this week too, but at least John Forrester finally got to act like a normal, loving, sane father, whose words sunk into Ivy's brain [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #177 
I enjoyed the Ridge/Zende interaction, too! I hope we get to see more of it....

And imagine having Ridge for a boss? I'd never call in sick, that's for sure!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
A little late, but it's worth the wait!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

It sure is Ann [biggrin]
Thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

And imagine having Ridge for a boss? I'd never call in sick, that's for sure!

Me either lol [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #181 
OMG, they cut this?  In favor of Nicole giving out free advice to a stranger and an overdose of SILLY drama?  Really?????? [2fingers][wtf][explode]

The subtle changes in Ridge's expressions, OMG, TK really is THE MASTER!!!!

Thanks for posting it Ann.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #182 
"I was lost before you found me."  Be still my heart. [thud]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #183 
Quote:
  [thud]Wow.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #184 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
OMG, they cut this?  In favor of Nicole giving out free advice to a stranger and an overdose of SILLY drama?  Really?????? [2fingers][wtf][explode]

[clap]

Although, this was a bonus scene from Friday's show so they just chose Liam's endless flip flopping instead of this.[rolleyes]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #185 
OMG, this show is so ridiculous on Ridge-less days!  One moment, naïve little Aly sounds smarter than Ivy when she suggests Quinn is not someone to confide in or listen to, the next moment, the crazy comes out?  Aly should focus on Ollie, instead of whoever that Liam is involved with at any given moment.  But I guess if she doesn't get involved in Steffy/Ivy/Liam triangle, we wouldn't be able to call it SILLY [wink]
Then we get Myrna, who STILL insists she wasn't wrong, and that Caroline was "cheating".  She may feel like a winner in that argument, but Caroline earned an A for CLASS, even before that last scene unfolded. 
And of course, Nicole's duties as an intern include wearing wayyyyyyy too much make up and showing Zende around, even though Ridge asked Pam to show all the interns around.  One good thing came out of that though, as someone who is new to B&B, I did appreciate the flashbacks, especially since they were not about the finger snapper [smile]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #186 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I agree Searose!!!! Wtf really!!!!! Makes me so incredible mad they cut out beautiful CaRidge for stupid drama?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #187 
Quote:

❤️❤️❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
All Hail Queen Maya [2fingers] [moon]

That's all I got because as the saying goes "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all".

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #189 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Nice antidote to the sour taste today's show left in my mouth.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #190 
I well rem the orig scenes with Zende, Tony & Kristen & how wonderful they were - I really enjoyed the flashbacks & memories today.  As for Myrna -  I got nothing.  I don't think I heard an actual apology to Caroline - correct me if I'm wrong.  That doesn't cut it for me - not for the hatefulness those two exhibited for months.  Not buying it.  Caroline - totally classy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
Only the best for Ridge AND Caroline is the most classy woman on the show! Perfect fit!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #192 
Great scene!!! "I was lost before you found me"....love it....They should have shown that scene instead of another Steffy underwear show.

As for today..sick of Maya being a hypocrite. 
So if you don't believe in your mind that you are lying then it's not a real lie?  Wuuuttt??
What kind of double talk/Twilight Zone stuff is that Maya?  

And Steffy is giving me flashbacks of Brooke strutting around FC in her underwear...it used to happen all the time.

I'm am fine with Caroline being classy,  but I'm not cool with Raya getting a free pass on all the bad behavior they did the past 3 months at FC.  Not that they should have to scrub floors, but they need to be called out on it and they need to apologize especially to Ivy and Aly. Treating them like maids/cooks/servants was demeaning. If Thorne knew about that he would kick Ricky's butt.

Just give me more Ridge please.....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #193 

Caroline is classy and very forgiving! She should've told Maya that she is the

happiest woman in the world because of Ridge's love and the humiliations that pRicky

put her through as devastating as they were, she would take them all over again to be

with Ridge! Ridge is wonderful ,taking you, morons , back, it only proves that pRicky is

always lying about Ridge!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #194 
I'm sorry BUT I am not accepting Maya as a leading lady and never will. Rick also doesn't strike me a a leading man so I can't understand what the heck Bell is doing! [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #195 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Caroline is classy and very forgiving! She should've told Maya that she is the

happiest woman in the world because of Ridge's love and the humiliations that pRicky

put her through as devastating as they were, she would take them all over again to be

with Ridge! Ridge is wonderful ,taking you, morons , back, it only proves that pRicky is

always lying about Ridge!

Aww i agree!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #196 
Quote:
I'm sorry BUT I am not accepting Maya as a leading lady and never will. Rick also doesn't strike me a a leading man so I can't understand what the heck Bell is doing! [frown]

Don't be sorry i feel the same way!!! Caroline should be the leading lady after all those Rick's scenes!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #197 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Great scene!!! "I was lost before you found me"....love it....They should have shown that scene instead of another Steffy underwear show.

As for today..sick of Maya being a hypocrite. 
So if you don't believe in your mind that you are lying then it's not a real lie?  Wuuuttt??
What kind of double talk/Twilight Zone stuff is that Maya?  

And Steffy is giving me flashbacks of Brooke strutting around FC in her underwear...it used to happen all the time.

I'm am fine with Caroline being classy,  but I'm not cool with Raya getting a free pass on all the bad behavior they did the past 3 months at FC.  Not that they should have to scrub floors, but they need to be called out on it and they need to apologize especially to Ivy and Aly. Treating them like maids/cooks/servants was demeaning. If Thorne knew about that he would kick Ricky's butt.

Just give me more Ridge please.....

Totallly agree with you Michele!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
I just came across a treasure trove of deleted Ridge scenes, I am in heaven! They are

fantastic , I can not understand why they were deleted... all I know is that I can't stop

watching them!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 
I'm having such a great time watching the Ridge deleted scenes that I forgot to thank you ,Gina, Kathy and Christy for posting them.

They are outstanding and you ladies are too!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #200 
You're welcome and thank you, bluegaze!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.