Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Sharon - Yeah I found myself in the middle of it on twitter [frown] I personal don't think TK actually is attractive to her, maybe she is. I think he is more attractive to Linsey, but that is what I believe lol

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
I have seen people before talking about Ridge/Steffy and even though I love him with Caroline, I must admit that Steffy & him would make a beautiful looking couple. [wink]

Characterwise though, I definately prefer Caroline and because I've watched the first Caridge story when it happened back in the day, that also makes me prefer him with Caroline. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Really, Steffy did you have to accept dinner and thereby deprive us of already ,the few

precious kissing scenes between Ridge and Caroline! LOL

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and IMO, Caroline is elegant and  beautiful!

I can not see Ridge with any other woman, she is his inspiration- when he is

designing , it is with her in mind, she has class and sophistication and never

superfluous...

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
I think Caroline/Ridge complement each other beautifully. They are like cinderella and prince charmig like Irado65 once said [smile]
She is a very beautiful and classy lady.

Bluegaze, ITA!
"I can not see Ridge with any other woman"

same as for Caroline. I hope to god they don't break them up.

Maybe we get too see Steffy again with Bill or a new Guy?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #105 
Hate to say it but Steffy & Bill would definately be a better couple to watch than Katie & Bill.

Sorry, but I have never cared for Katie so I was very happy to see her relationship with Ridge end. I still see her as Victoria on Y&R and of course, I do not care for that character. [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
LilBit318,

Hahaha I agree with you!!!!!! Yeah, better pairing for sure [smile]

Plus, sorry but never cared for Steffy. She's my least favorit character on B&B [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Think this should be in this thread maybe  - Bonus Scene from today

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Sharon,

Thanks for uploading that bonus scene!!!!!!

They are so freaking cute together. Love them!!!!!!! They are the only reason I watch B&B.

I don't understand why they don't show all of CaRidge scenes. Instead they have people babbling over and over again about the same boring things. Well it's their loss.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Whoa....that is exactly the kind of scene I meant in my last post. Screw you, BB. Just.screw.you.

Malin, since you live in Europe, do you ever see any of the deleted scenes actually air during the show?

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #110 
I mostly watch because of Ridge and was pleasntly surprised when he showed up on my television yesterday. I was expecting only the same characters as Friday.

I have other characters I enjoy watching as well, ... Bill, Quinn, Pam, Charlie, and Brooke are some of the other ones I really love to watch.

PS. I also like Rick. I may not like his character but I like JY. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

Whoa....that is exactly the kind of scene I meant in my last post. Screw you, BB. Just.screw.you.

Malin, since you live in Europe, do you ever see any of the deleted scenes actually air during the show?

Christy - ITA! Those scenes are the best scenes of the entire show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they take it down LOOOOOL?

Good question. No I've never ever seen those bonus scenes air during the show! [frown]
We have the same as you only other commercials.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBit318
I mostly watch because of Ridge and was pleasntly surprised when he showed up on my television yesterday. I was expecting only the same characters as Friday.

I have other characters I enjoy watching as well, ... Bill, Quinn, Pam, Charlie, and Brooke are some of the other ones I really love to watch.

PS. I also like Rick. I may not like his character but I like JY. [wink]

JY is a wonderful actor [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
JY is a great actor because he depicts Rick excellently, I love to hate him! lol It was

perfect casting because TK is taller than him ,that way, ricky boy has to  look up to

Ridge always!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
JY is a great actor because he depicts Rick excellently, I love to hate him! lol It was

perfect casting because TK is taller than him ,that way, ricky boy has to  look up to

Ridge always!!!

Hahhaha true. Good one [wink] Ridge/TK is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Thanks for posting the bonus scene Sharon!  Yeah, why should they keep this in the final airing when they can give us more of Quinn craziness [sarcasm]

As for today's show, a part of me is pissed that Ridge time is being used for Steffy's benefit, but then another part of me is grateful that we got to watch Ridge in "protective Daddy" mode for a nanno-second [bowing]

And then another part of me is even more grateful for those non-Steffy CaRidge moments today, probably going to end up being the best moments of this current week, the beautiful words Ridge said to Caroline and the beautiful words Caroline said to Ridge [thud]  Which, in turn, leaves that last little part of me SO PISSED at how short those moments were [gaah]

BTW, when Carter goes to file those papers, the court clerk is probably going to say "OhKaye, which Forrester married which Spencer this time?", LOL.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

As for today's show, a part of me is pissed that Ridge time is being used for Steffy's benefit, but then another part of me is grateful that we got to watch Ridge in "protective Daddy" mode for a nanno-second [bowing]

It was cool to see them drinking beer and playing cards, with peanuts even scattered on the table. I don't give a hoot about SILLY, but I did enjoy watching Ridge give Steffi  advice she should have heeded. I wish I could think she'll turn to him for comfort but she'll probably immediately throw herself at Whyatt, don't pass go.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:

BTW, when Carter goes to file those papers, the court clerk is probably going to say "OhKaye, which Forrester married which Spencer this time?", LOL.

[rofl2]

It's been a lonnnnnnnnng time since I got married but I do remember that Jim and I had to both appear in person at the license bureau to apply for our wedding license, and I am sure that is the also the case in LA. Does anyone remember if Liam and Ivy actually applied for a license, or did Carter just show up it with per Quinn's instructions? Because to me it's looking more and more like Quinn just hired an actor to impersonate an immigration officer. (I might think Ivy had, if I hadn't seen the dude confront her... because I'm starting to feel the glimmerings of a psycho Ivy vibe now.)

Despite that, I'm still not a Steffi fan and I think it's very unseemly of her to have put the make on Liam. I hate the entitled way she just swept in and expected everything to revert to the way it was. Liam is now on my shit list too for being such a spineless (and DUMB) wimp. How much intelligence would it have taken to hire an immigration lawyer to try to sort out Ivy's situation?! More than Liam has, apparently. Of course this marriage is storyline dictated, so I guess we're just supposed to swallow it without questioning technicalities. Just another example of B&B's rapid-fire storytelling.

Anyway, back to Steffi, I do enjoy her scenes with Ridge. They have a nice vibe. So she better have more of them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #118 
I've wondered from the beginning if Quinn was responsible for either hiring a fake immigration guy or if she called the authorities & initiated the investigation.  That's her MO.  But I loved what Ridge said to Caroline today - wow, sooo romantic!  [love]  I also enjoyed the card game & the peanuts! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
No I've never ever seen those bonus scenes air during the show! [frown] We have the same as you only other commercials.

That's weird, I know Australia has them because I follow a blog that does recaps and they include the bonus scenes like they're regular scenes.

Does anyone know when they started doing them? Here in Greece, we're way behind (mid-2013) so I'll be curious to see if they'll be included.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Liam actually enjoyed Steffy's juvenile walk down memory lane, the morning after he married Ivy!!!!!!  And it was so hard for him to even utter the words that he married Ivy!!!!!!  And speaking of the bride, she is actually enjoying "girlfriend" moments with crazy momma Quinn these days!!!!!

Heck with them all, what I enjoyed was Ridge "interrupting" Whyatt's teenage, starry-eyed babble!  Once again, Ridge's time at FC, as the new CEO, is being eaten up by SILLY, but at least we got to watch Ridge in a protective Daddy mode again!

Well, we are being pre-empted tomorrow for Blackhawks victory rally, B&B won't be airing till 3:12 am Friday [frown]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #121 
Loved the exasperated yet thoughtful way that Ridge dealt with both Steffi and Whyatt.

I don't know who's a bigger idiot, Ivy or Steffi. They can both do soooo much better than the Spencer bros. They have no more substance than those parachute things they were throwing in the air.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #122 
Aww, how sweet, Ivy happily confiding in the sociopath who knocked her into the Seine!

Steffi, I'm glad you have no friends to confide in. At least it meant Ridge was on today.

When Ridge mentioned Nicole to Wyatt -- I literally thought, "Who's that?" After I remembered, I was glad he did. Wyatt has all the substance of pocket lint.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
It was good to see Ridge drawing ,at last, without the frustration of  pRicky's  annoying

notes. Ridge is in his element when he's designing, next to making love to Caroline, of

course ! It is too good to be true and I think this is the calm before the storm... Finger

snapper is lurking in the shadows and will find some paper that will over ride all these

shares! LOL

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Normally I would not be praising a "No-Ridge" day, but I must admit that I was impressed today. This would be a great "Emmy reel" episode for Steffy (and I'm definitely NOT her fan) and Liam. They did a great job IMO.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Bluegaze, yeah lol diffentley!

"Ridge is in his element when he's designing, next to making love to Caroline, of course !"

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
IA Pat - that was the mother of all bitch slaps!  [shock]  It's just too bad as some were tweeting, that Steffy didn't channel her inner Granny-Stephanie & slap him on both sides of his face - the way she often did Eric!  I think that would've woke him up! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
... talking about bitch slaps ,I just watched the episode when Brooke gave Ridge her 

welcome slap and IMO that was a whopper compared to Liam's ... dear Ridge , almost

lost his footing and he didn't even deserve it! He had just finished sincerely apologizing

to Brooke,and for what? She is the one that was texting one of her ex-lovers on their

honeymoon!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Yeah, that's the slap I was thinking about when Steffy slapped Liam. The slap Brooke gave Ridge when he came home from Paris. Ouch!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
....Ouch is right! TK is a fantastic actor... I almost felt his pain as he was rubbing his

jaw! The fact that we knew that Ridge was going to be heartbroken again because

of Brooke's affair with $bill made that slap even more painful to watch!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
IA Pat, good acting by both of them!  I feel bad for Scoot Clifton, he is a good actor, and I wish Liam's character wasn't dumbed down to what he has become lately. A flip-flopping WIMP!  It's the same reason I didn't like watching Steffy ALLOWING Whyidiott to kiss her!  As if Steffy, portrayed as such a kick-ass character, can be THAT desperate!  Real Steffy would have bitch-slapped him and then fired his ass out of FC!

bluegaze, thanks for reminding me of one of the hundred reasons why I LOATHE the finger snapper, LOL.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
you're very welcome ,Searose! ....us the" LOATHE the finger snapper" club need to

remind each other how violent Brooke can be to Ridge just like her "son of a ...???

brooke" is ! LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #132 
Move on, Steffi. Move on. Hear your dad! (ETA: Not with a Spencer!!!!)

I'm flashing back to the Ian/Anrianna storyline on PC. I hated that storyline with such a raging passion - and not because I hated Arianna (didn't) or even wanted Ian with Eve (didn't) - and that doesn't help my impatience with this storyline.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
I should be careful, name calling someone when I am doing the same thing today!

The first few minutes, I was thinking, BRAVO, Steffy, for calling out Liam on his flip-flopping, on wanting BOTH women just two minutes ago!  Bravo for walking out on Liam!
Liam managed to break two hearts in one day, but then he tells Ivy that he will try to make the marriage work?  Only because Steffy walked away, right?

But then Steffy goes to FC and ends up in a lip-lock with Why-att??????  I take back all the Bravos from earlier, gosh, I would have zero respect for her feistiness, her being strong-headed, if she can allow a twit like Why-att within two inches of her [rolleyes]

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Callie, Super lucky Australia, lol! They got less commercials AND bonus scenes included??? Maybe it's too much to ask for but PLEASE could you give me the link to that blog??? I love recaps [smile] Here in Sweden we are almost 4 months behinde the US.

Sure, here you go. [smile]
http://momentummoonlight.com/blog
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Callie,

Thank you hun. You're so nice!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
I should be careful, name calling someone when I am doing the same thing today!

The first few minutes, I was thinking, BRAVO, Steffy, for calling out Liam on his flip-flopping, on wanting BOTH women just two minutes ago!  Bravo for walking out on Liam!
Liam managed to break two hearts in one day, but then he tells Ivy that he will try to make the marriage work?  Only because Steffy walked away, right?

But then Steffy goes to FC and ends up in a lip-lock with Why-att??????  I take back all the Bravos from earlier, gosh, I would have zero respect for her feistiness, her being strong-headed, if she can allow a twit like Why-att within two inches of her [rolleyes]

I don't like Wy-Ass either. BUT if Steffy will keep her feelings out a of a relationship with him, he WOULD be the best "revenge man" to give Liam a little pain! Lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
ITA , Liam can't make a decision so Wyatt will make it for him!  Steffy said

"I'm not doing this again" and we can't take it either ,Steffy! Maybe Steffy and Wyatt

will fall in love and she sure can handle Quinn!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 
The best part of today's All SILLY All The Time episode?  That photo in Steffy's office, of her with her gorrrrrrrgeous Daddy, even if it was a bit out of focus, it was the best thing I saw today [smile]

Otherwise, Ivy sharing dangerous secret with her new psycho BFF Quinn, Whyatt still making a play for Steffy, Liam still wobbling between two Forrester women, Steffy acting so weak that she would not rip the lips off of Why-att's always open mouth, I think were all boring me to tears!

kj, since $PIG, who I think would have been the best revenge-man, is already married, I wouldn't mind if Steffy just pretends in front of Liam to be having an affair with Whyatt, but when they are alone, she should be shredding him to bits for even coming within inches of her!  The personalities, the status, the corporate hierarchy, they are just SO not right for even a fling!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Searose - you so think like me!!  I noticed that gorgeous pic, too & thought the same thing -  definitely the BEST part of today's hot mess.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
I'd love to see that photo [smile]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #141 
I wasn't able to watch the show in real time today - glad to know I didn't miss anything!
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #142 
I agree, I loved the photo on the desk of Ridge & Steffy. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Quote:

kj, since $PIG, who I think would have been the best revenge-man, is already married, I wouldn't mind if Steffy just pretends in front of Liam to be having an affair with Whyatt, but when they are alone, she should be shredding him to bits for even coming within inches of her!  The personalities, the status, the corporate hierarchy, they are just SO not right for even a fling!

I'll take it!   She can keep WhyAtt in his place AND give Liam a wake-up call!

(I'm afraid anything with $PIG would traumatize Ridge!  lol)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
What I wouldn't do right now for a Daddy Ridge hug [bowing] [sigh] [bowing]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
What I wouldn't do right now for a Daddy Ridge hug [bowing] [sigh] [bowing]

And Ridge really stood out today on a show otherwise full of pychos, ignats, whiners, and smarm, didn't he?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
 It is so wonderful when TK is on the screen but when his name isn't mentioned on the

schedule for that episode and he shows up , it is even more wonderful! Yeah, a hug

from Ridge would be so nice ....

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Yes, Kathy!!!  So nice seeing Ridge in all his gorgeousness - however brief.  [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
OhKaye, so I did like the one-on-one moment between Caroline and OBA, I did like the fatherly advice he gave her, but......... it was painful to watch Ridge bite his tongue while being lectured and being emotionally blackmailed into going to Maya.  All because Ridge still loves the old buffoon.  If Ridge were the manipulative type like pRicky and his mommy, he wouldn't have said to Maya "Forrester needs you", he would have made her beg for the job, thus keeping pRicky out of FC!  Yeah, we knew the feud between Ridge and pRicky and CEO chair wasn't over, but this is too soon.  Can't wait to see Ridge's response tomorrow!

It was good to see Caroline, and therefore LG, back at FC, and it was even better to see her appreciating all of Ridge's love, support and encouragement!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #149 
Ridge handled OBA with class, especially after the crappy way OBA treated and still is treating him in favor of pRicky....and Ridge handled pRicky and Maya with class, even though pRicky and Maya are where they are due to their own vile behavior.... Ridge couldn't even have one frigging good day today of all days? [POd]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
That MYrna is back one second and already she has me furious, snarling at Ridge...

I hope Ridge puts her in her place and tells her that , he will make a press release

with her resignation papers and that she refused to return to FC , he then will tell her

and little Ricky" I never and will never need little pRicky!"

now that I got that out of the way... OBA was gracious to Caroline about Ridge,he

sounded genuine when he said that they should make time for themselves.

Caroline and Ridge are fabulous as usual...those kisses and sweet caresses!!!!Oh la la!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.