Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Searose, thank god.. or it would be very akward for me lol [wink]

Hahahha, your so funny with words..I love it!
And hey, I absolutely agree. (btw have you noticed that TK likes saying that? "but hey")

Yeah, it surly was a nightmare for them all to work for crybaby.

I also bet my life on that EVERYONE on this board LOVES CaRidge !!! They are irrestistible.

Sharon, I also feel that their scenes are meaningful esp. for Linsey, It's like teraphy talking about the accident.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

I like having Brooke around for only one and one reason because it is very satisfying

to hear Ridge tell her she is his PAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about the wonderful present, the Irish jig that Caroline was thinking was the

foreplay of what Ridge was imagining,  with his love and support they will being

doing more than imagining very soon!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
I liked that Ridge went right home to be with Caroline so I could watch him tell her the news privately instead of having to endure the high school dynamics he left behind him at the office. Please, not again with the Liam/Why-att/whoever crap....

And we endured months of Maya's gold-digging, pRicky enthroning her, the two of them ruling like ruthless despots, only to end up with Maya not caring about money and pRicky not caring if he's CEO? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds like Aly's going off the rails again but I also loved how happy she was that Ridge was in charge. I have always wanted to see more Ridge and Aly scenes, since the very first one they had when TK started playing Ridge. They really need to do something more with her than make her the crazy fangirl of Liam's latest love interest.

Anyway, I like that Ridge and Caroline are just two people supporting each other, when all is said and done...something real that doesn't depend on money, power, revenge or insanity...they are in their own little world and it would be nice if they could spend a lot more time there.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Talking about Steffy,OBA got  it so wrong! She should be more like Ridge, because

he stepped back and gave Caroline  all the time she needed to fix her marriage.

Steffy  is as selfish and arrogant as they come, a very good candidate to becoming

the new finger snapper! Sorry,Ridge.. LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Yeah I think Steffy also is very annoying!!!!!!!!
She's just too much!!!!!!

I kinda like Maya more hahaha.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Yeah I think Steffy also is very annoying!!!!!!!!
She's just too much!!!!!!

I kinda like Maya more hahaha

Malin,as annoying as Steffy is , she has Ridge's back! She has her moments, I loved

it when she told Ridge that if he is not Eric's son than she too is not his granddaughter!

Ever since Myrna entered the steam room to tempt Ricky to break his marriage

vows and then had the audacity to lie about Caroline ,saying that behind Rick's back,

Caroline was on hers with Ridge , she has fallen very low on the likable scale and

then being a badgering nuisance and disrespectful to our Ridge does not help! LOL

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I have to like Steffy because she's the daughter of Ridge. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Yes, she's Ridge's daughter, but I personal don't think she looks like it :S It's kinda creepy for me to watch them.

Anyway, I'm glad she has Ridge's back, he deserves the best! I hate seeing Ridge sad, I want him to be happy with Caroline and be the best CEO with Caroline by his side with her love and kisses and warm hugs just for him [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 
I think Steffy looks like her momma though. [smile]

And of course if she goes against her daddy on anything, then I'm not behind her. [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Yes she's diffently Taylor's daughter [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Great seeing Ally so excited about Ridge being in charge of FC in the opening segment, but of course, she HAD TO chant Ivy..... Ivy........ Ivy....... [rolleyes]
Great seeing Steffy working WITH Ridge in the opening segment, but of course, she HAD TO chant Liam...... Liam...... Liam...... [rolleyes]
Great seeing Carter having buddy moment with Ridge, it would have been equally great seeing an over-joyed Pam in the meeting taking notes and passing around lemon bars, but of course, we have an immature, borderline looney Ally ruining Ridge's first business meeting as CEO, making it all about SIL.....  hummmm..... I think I will call the trio and their meddler Ally SILLY from now on.  They are ruining the show now, UGH!

Off to imagine Ridge and Caroline dancing.............

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Is this Forrester Creations or Forrester High School? Is Ridge the new CEO or a high school guidance counselor? STOP WASTING RIDGE ON THIS CRAP! First day in his new position, he's reprimanding SILLY (I like that searose, the one I came up with isn't postable!). I didn't think anything could be more soporific than Hope/Liam/Wyatt. Silly me! And the worst thing about it is, it's eating into Ridge's scenes. And it's turned Aly into a raving lunatic again. I hate that because for some reason I love Aly. I loved her even more today for looking like she stepped right out of 1969 and hate that she's nothing but part of the perpetual motion SILLY propping machine that cranked into high gear today. But I digress.

And Quinn is still there, why? Why didn't we get any scenes of Ridge trying to toss her ass out of the building, with her sniveling spawn after her? If she must remain, then let's see some Quidge conflict scenes. When Ridge is at FC I want to see him running things, not playing referee. Searose, ITA about Pam, her absence was a huge glaring oversight. 

Honestly, I'd still love to see Ridge rip off his tie, say take this job and shove it, and head to his studio to Caroline where they can work from home, when they are so inclined.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Christy, ITA  maybe there should be a morality clause in Steffy's  contract or

mandatory cold showers twice a day! The idea of Ridge ripping his tie and hopefully his

shirt too at the loft with his Caroline can't come soon enough!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Bluegaze - Hahahaha omg you're so funny.

Hopefully next week [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Now you've done it, Christy!  Put me in the shallow end - not that I needed help after seeing Mr. Kaye all decked out in black with a white shirt looking so dayum HOT!!  IA with what everyone said about wasting TK's time - hoping we get some loft time with Caroline soon. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
OhKaye, Sharon, you said it, they delivered, and we all got our wish for CaRidge loft-time, Ridge away from the high school gang, with his # 1 priority.........., for which, AFAIC, $PIG should be grateful, instead of giving away his well earned title of "pompous ego maniac" to Ridge, who deserves it the least!  Caroline's pain and agony, her struggle to take the first steps was so real, and Ridge's patience and his compassion was so heart-warming!  TK and LG were absolutely fantastic today [bowing] [bowing]  I would have been happy to get a half hour of just them [thud] [thud]

What a contrast at FC, Whyidiott hitting on and kissing his brand new boss on day one?  Steffy even hearing him out made her look more desperate than I thought she was, but then the kiss?????????  Is she really fit to be president of that company?

Thanks to the local CBS station for not cutting into Rscenes with the breaking news about the pervert!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
searose, you took the words right out of my mouth. The contast between the Ridge and Caroline scenes, and the other scenes, was so glaring. Ridge and Caroline... REAL. Emotional. Sensitive. Empathetic.

All the other character combinations... Posturing. Manipulative. Petty.

Just to throw some of my favorite words out there. <g>

Seriously, B&B is missing the boat if they don't keep Ridge's support of Caroline front and center. She underwent a terrible trauma, which is something almost everyone can relate to even if theirs was a different sort of trauma. (Added to that, it happened to Caroline's portrayer in real life.) Give us something uplifting, B&B. Please.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
ITA - that was very powerful & so beautifully done.  I was bawling like a baby!  Wow!  The live tweet went well, today, too - I didn't get any personal replies but Thorsten & Linsey both had a lot of fans tweeting online.  So cool having them tweet along with the show!  LG remarked that working with TK is like working with 'my best friend'.  You can tell they are close.

This is what TK tweeted everyone at the end:

Thanks for joining @linseygodfrey and me today, #BoldandBeautiful fans. You're all fantastic!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
ITA with everyone [smile] <3

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 

I was grabbing at tissues left and right when Caroline struggled to her feet, the close

up of her trembling hands was reminiscent of when the then distraught and

devastated Ridge shared his deepest fear and sadly told her" my hands no longer

do what my mind tells them to do" and she gently held his hand in hers

and reassured him that he would design again and he nodded at her with a glimpse

of hope in his eyes.

This is a love story like no other! She risked it all by helping him and won! When

they kiss and hold each other, time stops....it is Ridge Forrester after all ,trend

setting designer extraordinaire with looks to match. They fell in love the first time

he put his hand on hers and then when they kissed there was no turning

back!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Ridge and Caroline bring new meaning to romance. They definitely are a super couple. They have been through so much and are still so sweet and romantic...I love them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 
A Liam/Steffi/Wyatt triangle with Bill and Quinn each pressuring a half-brother to woo the same girl? Well! Isn't that just the ticket!

I really don't think I could come up with a less scintillating scenario. All of a sudden, Rick and Maya seem interesting. At least they were kinda fun to hate watch. This crew?
[snooze][snooze][snooze][snooze][snooze][snooze][snooze]

Ivy, do yourself a favor. Higher a good immigration lawyer. Or better yet, take advantage of the opening you were given today and either hightail it back to Australia, or some other country that will take you, far far away from your idiot father and your wimp of a boyfriend whose balls seem to be permanently wadded up in Steffi's purse. (Where they might come in handy for Wyatt.) But if you do have second thoughts on your way out, why don't you discuss them with, you know, FC's CEO.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
ITA on all counts Kathy!  I am being punished today for watching a non-Ridge episode that has given me a bad headache from all the eyerolls [rolleyes] Today's episode should be titled "Inquisitive a.k.a. Meddling Parents".  But it was particularly creepy to hear $PIG pressure Liam to reunite with the woman that $PIG himself had an affair with, and if Steffy gets sandwiched between two Spencer brothers, God only knows what Crazy Quinn would do to Liam this time around! 
BTW, does anyone else think Whyatt looked stupider than usual with those puppy dog looks he was giving to Steffy's photo? 
And speaking of Steffy, when did "He is already taken" bother her in the past?  Certainly not when the said "He" was Liam [rolleyes]  Two days in a row she acts in contradiction (yesterday, she allowed Whyidiot to kiss her, in the office, she did not knee him in the groin, did not fire him, quite feisty no-nonsense President-like..... NOT)!

I thought Ivy was smarter than taking the word of her idiot father in legal matters [rolleyes] 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

BTW, does anyone else think Whyatt looked stupider than usual with those puppy dog looks he was giving to Steffy's photo?

There are no words.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 

Let's talk about yesterday's episode again.... Linsey has recovered  beautifully and is 

already in high heels so with that in mind, Ridge needs to give Caroline serious kissing

therapy to help her get out of this "stuck" phase she is in.. No more pecks on the lips,

the feeling of her lips being enveloped by his delectable lips will energize her to

to walk as soon as possible !

ITA, today episode flat lined______________________________________  LOL

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
I agree with everyone, especially Bluegaze , my godness *melting over that CaRidge thought* [wink]

That episode yesterday was by far my absolutely favorite CaRidge scene. So romantic and touching moment ❤️ Thorsten was so good to Linsey and I think he had real tears and was so proud of her.

I want all characters/actors in each episode. I don't want Ridgeless days [frown] sooooo incredible boring.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
You mean like this, right Bluegaze????? [biggrin]

Or, maybe like that?

Or, maybe like this one?

I say as Linsey:
"F*ck I love them together" #CaRidge [wink] ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
YES! YES! YES!  keep those million dollar lips on hers and as Linsey said

"F*ck I love them together" #CaRidge [wink]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
ITA Bluegaze! [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Malin, as you read I was just  a little excited with the pictures you posted that I

completely forgot to [thankyou]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Bluegaze - Haha, no need to thank me, I like sharing our CaRidge [wink]

Here's another one ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
OhKaye, so today's episode is called Dumb and Dumber-XXVII......

First we hear that Carter had advised Ivy to go back to the land down under and apply for proper visa.  Hello..... even a two-bit lawyer's first advise would have been "you should marry your boyfriend a.s.a.p. and apply for a green card instead of worrying about dual citizenship"!!!!!!!
Then we have to watch Ivy ALLOW MeanQuinn to just grab her papers, read them, and talk about them.  Ivy doesn't even TRY to snatch them back from Quinn's hands?
Instead, we have to watch Ivy confide in MeanQuinn, of all people??????

And then we watch Liam flip-flopping YET AGAIN??????

And then we have to listen to Whiny Why-att whine about how his bother gets all the toys....... YET AGAIN!!!!!!!

Is there ANYTHING on this show worth watching except Ridge?????
Never mind, I know the unanimous answer [smile]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #83 
Searose, you nailed it as usual... I guess we are paying big time now for all the Ridge screen time we've gotten lately.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 

thanks searose, for sparing me from watching the dumb and dumber show! I usually

watch even if TK isn't present but my stomach  can not take another Liam/wyatt/

steffy/ivy and the soon to return Hope boredom fest! Nicole might bring new

excitement to this stale storyline, though???

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #85 
fell asleep watching today's episode... good grief, is this what the summer holds in store for us?? [banghead]

*This week's SOD has an article with Jacob Young, Thorsten, and John McCook - talking about their characters and how the sons don't get along ON THE SHOW, etc.

One question was "how would you rate your character as a father?"  TK said Ridge would get a 2, and that's generous - and that Ridge should have never had kids!

JY said Rick would get a 4.5 - even though Rick doesn't even HAVE any children on the show... ??????????

But this is the one that I don't get...  
John McCook said that  "Eric has great parenting skills!  He's an absolute 10! He always has to clean up everyone else's messes..." 
R U F-ing KIDDING ME??????  After the way he coddles Rick and the way he treated Ridge the last few weeks??  Is he SERIOUS??  IS he DELUSIONAL????  His character is a weak and terrible father imo!!

*Please tell me I am not the only one who would give Eric a VERY LOW score on the PARENT SCALE!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Watching B&B in the past I would've given Eric higher scores - not a 10- but higher than I would now.  They have taken away his brains!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #87 
I think Eric is a horrible father - and a horrible boss! And I don't think he even considers Ridge his son at all. But shrugging it off when pRicky shoots at anybody, anywhere, really says it all about Eric's parenting skills.

TK's comments about not knowing how many kids Ridge has and how they all go elsewhere made me literally laugh out loud.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 
Run Steffi run!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I think Eric is a horrible father - and a horrible boss! And I don't think he even considers Ridge his son at all. But shrugging it off when pRicky shoots at anybody, anywhere, really says it all about Eric's parenting skills.

TK's comments about not knowing how many kids Ridge has and how they all go elsewhere made me literally laugh out loud.
ITA Christy, both Eric and the finger snapper are HORRIBLE parents, but especially Eric, who always says he loves Ridge, and yet, behaves in a way that shouts how much he resents that Ridge is not his blood, and that he is a sore loser when it comes to women who want to GO BACK to Ridge!

As for today's episode, I guess it was full of special moments, like..........

The moment that made my head spin - A woman who has long been in need of some serious psychiatric help, decides to analyze, calm, and counsel a supposedly smart, world-wise woman like Ivy!

The moment that made me scratch my head - Liam, clear out of the blue, says Ivy might move back to Australia, before he is even told of Ivy's immigration problem!

The moment that made me want to bang my head against the wall - Liam feeling torn between two women!

The moment that had me shaking my head - Crazy momma laying it on SO THICK to Steffy!

The moment that had my head flash back to AMC - Wondering if Steffy channeled Amanda and called Immigration on Ivy, off-screen of course!

The moment that had me, literally, laugh out loud - Carter to Quinn "just tell me you didn't stab somebody" [rofl]

Do the writers or TPTB realize that there are thousands of lawyers in this country that specialize in immigration issues?  But hey, why pay a day actor when Carter is already on cast [rolleyes]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #90 
Thanks for laying it all out, searose! I couldn't get past crazy Quinn trying to set Steffi up with her obedient son Wyatt. Quinn and Wyatt really are like something out of a horror movie, aren't they? She is so grimly determined to get her little boy married to a member of the Forrester clan that I don't think it would faze her if that Forrester had to become a dead body first.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
I think both Brooke and Eric are terrible parents!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #92 
So getting involved in a long triangle is the first priority for the new president and vice president of a worldwide corporation lol  
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
I think Eric is the worst father ever! How could Eric not tell Ridge that Brooke had an

affair with $bill and got pregnant and wanted Eric to claim paternity????!!!Ridge asked

him outright should I know anything before I go and see Brooke? Ridge opened his

heart to Eric about his emotional fatigue with Brooke and any loving father would tell

his son , run away from Brooke like the plague  but instead  Eric dismisses Ridge's

anguish and lets him go with his heart in his hands so Brooke could shatter it all over

again! !!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
 I think Ridge is a great dad. Back when he stayed in Paris 18 months

heartbroken because Brooke spinned  a web of lies again ,this time about Deacon texts,

he had to stay away from Brooke to reflect on their relationship, but because he is a

loving dad, he put the needs of his young son first and spent that time bonding with RJ

instead of leaving him in boarding school back in L.A.! That speaks volumes in dad

presence!

That pep talk about honesty and playing soccer was so adorable. Ridge is a

father ,IMO, who thinks quality time is as important as quantity and that

is o.k. too!

I hope  CaRidge will bring a new sibling to RJ ,he will be an excellent big brother.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
I also hope CaRidge will bring a new sibling to RJ! Cute little family!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
Damn, those cupcakes looked good.

Not as good as Ridge though. I just wish I could stop viewing Steffy as a potential love interest for Ridge instead of his daughter. But seriously, it's hard, even though I know how weird it is. But then they start rehashing the Liam crap and all the cupcakes in the world won't make that any easier to swallow. Green Card, this ain't.

Please get back to Ridge and Caroline sitting and talking with each other...please.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
What the hell happened in the later part of the episode today?  Did the guy with scissors forget about The Mahn with Big Dopey Grin????  Oh so few moments we got today, and half of that was somewhat of an awkward meal!  But at least we got to see CaRidge at home, and at least we got to hear Steffy apologize to them......

Poor Carter, hardly gets to do any legal work for FC, he spends most of his time buffing up and officiating weddings [rolleyes]
Poor Ivy, she practically had to BEG Liam to marry her, and he is supposed to have been the better Spencer male among them [rolleyes]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #98 
I'm a sucker for marriage of convenience stories (I re-watched Green Card just the other day!) but this is the first one I've seen where the couple is already in a relationship! Kind of takes the piquancy out of it. Too bad Ivy is family, if not bio-family, to Ridge (not that that has stopped B&B before...), because I would have loved her to drop this in his lap.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Christy - "I just wish I could stop viewing Steffy as a potential love interest for Ridge instead of his daughter. But seriously, it's hard, even though I know how weird it is".

I agree with you, it's creepy! But I personal think Linsey is the most beautiful of them all! And CaRidge is the best looking couple ever!

"Please get back to Ridge and Caroline sitting and talking with each other...please." YEEEEEES PLEASE !!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
You'd be amazed at the tweets about the 'inappropriateness' of Ridge & Steffy together!  It's inescapable!  I recently watched "Green Card" again, too & this story has many parallels.  But someone pointed out that it's illegal to marry for a green card & Carter, as a lawyer, should know that.  Shallow end -  dayum Thorsten looked HOT!  Cupcakes looked divine, too.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.