Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Is it just me or would anyone ask Ridge:

1. What happened when you fell in the water??!?!?
2. Who or what rescued you!?!?!?
3. Where did you get those cool clothes?!???!!!?

What is wrong with these people?! Other than Katie (so far, anyway) they seem more out of it than Ridge does to me.

I hope Bill's reaction doesn't disappoint me <g>.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
And...

Eric: Hey, dear departed wife, wherever you are! I have great news!  Our son isn't dead like you after all! ....Oops...

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm afraid these people surrounding Ridge are just stupid.  I imagine Katie will ask the tough questions, but I'm really afraid Ridge isn't going to remember his connection to Katie at all.

TK is doing a great job as a very confused person.
Ridgefan21

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
when Brooke first walked up to ridge he didn't acted like he know her, but yet in the end he called her Logan. He can remember her not his on father?

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
     TK did such a marvelous job today of looking completely "out of it" ...(What this man can say with just his eyes constantly amazes me!!!)....   that I was surprised when he called Brooke  "Logan".  I don't think he knew Eric or Katie at all,  and to me he looked like he didn't even know who (or where) HE himself was.  He was operating in neutral.  How could the others babble on and not even notice this?  If Brooke is ALL he remembers, I'm not going to be happy. Because he left in black and tan and returned in all white, I'm curious to hear what happened to him between his splashdown and  that stroll at the surf line.  Above all, though, I AM SO GLAD TO SEE HIM BACK! It was hard to be patient  during two weeks of only TK flashbacks.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Ridge is in a fog but I do think he remembers who everyone is, not just "Logan". I even think he knows who Katie is (Brooke's little sister) but doesn't remember that their relationship changed and that she's now his fiancé. There is a total disconnect going on with him and TKnis playing it wonderful. I admit to bring really curious about where this story is heading. I hope it gives TK the opportunity to flex his acting muscles!

And yes...I can't believe nobody thought to ask him...what happened, where he's been or bothered to call a doctor for him. It's not everyday someone falls out of a helicopter lol.

On a shallow note...He looked breathtakingly gorgeous on that beach.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I can't believe nobody thought to ask him...what happened, where he's been or bothered to call a doctor for him. It's not everyday someone falls out of a helicopter lol.

I know.  They didn't even offer him a glass of water!  You'd think when Ridge didn't know what all the fuss was about, someone would recognize that things were not quite right.  Dolts!

Quote:
 On a shallow note...He looked breathtakingly gorgeous on that beach.

OMG.  So wonderful to see that Man back on my screen, and looking so devastatingly handsome.  [love]

I only wish Bill had been there to hear how his "bride" was gushing over the man he tried to murder: "I will always love you and you will always be my best friend. And no matter what we're doing in our lives or who we're with, we will always run to the ends of the earth for each other...I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. I'm so happy you're alive. I want to hold onto you and never let you go."  BAH!!!  [pthfft]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
It's not that I don't sorry for Katie but I'm really enjoying watching this - nobody can act without saying a word like TK.

And yay,  Ridge's running scenes got Standout Scene in the new SID! TK was so fantastic in those, they could have at least mentioned Thorsten by name, geez!

[tk_sid07-07-14run] 

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I really, REALLY hope Ridge realizes that Katie has his best interests at heart instead of the beast that is Brooke.  TK is fantastic in these scenes.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
this may not be the right place but I think this is a nice interview with HT about the quad & she says complimentary things about TK. 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/06/daytime-emmys-bbs-heather-tom-reacts-emmy-nom-dishes-katieridgebrookebill-quadrangle?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

After today's show I'm thinking Ridge doesn't quite remember RJ either.  He was like, "uh - what's an RJ?"  I think it's a concussion in which his short term memory is compromised.  My sister had that happen once when she fell off a horse & remembered most everything up until we left to go riding horses & I remember the first thing I told her when she asked where was she .. "you fell off a horse" to which she replied, "A horse?!?!  What horse?!"  She had no clue we'd ever been on a horse!  But she could remember most everything else.  They told us it was short-term loss & may or may not ever come back.  She still doesn't rem the horses!!
It's been over 20 yrs now.  Just rambling.  Or another scenario - maybe it's faux-Ridge.  Someone knows something since he's wearing diff clothes & I'd like to know the answer.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm starting to think that there is no female character on this show that I want to see with Ridge.

Brooke has been around the block too many times, and the actress playing her definitely looks older than TK.

I had high hopes for Ridge and Katie, but it is really bugging me how she is nagging him about their relationship.  It's like she knows that he is not yet up to those discussions, but she just can't help herself. 

The problem on this show is that everyone is related to everyone else! There isn't really another available, appropriate woman around for Ridge to date....
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Sharon - wow, that must have been awful watching  your sister go through that.

If Ridge didn't remember Katie, this story would kinda remind me of Random Harvest. But does he really remember her? He remembered lines from Love's Philosophy (but I can remember words to songs I last heard 30 years ago while some days I can't remember what I'm wearing unless I look down!).

He called himself an open book but is he more like a blank slate that Ridge is waiting for the rest of them to fill in? Anyway, I thought Katie looked as if she couldn't quite believe everything was back to the way it was but she wants to believe it and he wants her to. I can't wait to see what happens when Ridge returns to work, too. There's just something so...almost innocent about him.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Ridge made me want to cry today. He seemed so tentative and wary, yet trying to appear normal... kinda like when a phone call wakes you up and you can fake sounding awake, but you are still a beat behind in your head. Ridge seemed to be waiting for everyone else to make the first move and then taking his cue from them on how to respond. Is it because his brain cells are still scrambled, or (at least partly) because he does remember that he was deliberately dumped into the sea, so is proceeding very cautiously until he identifies exactly who is behind it?

Whatever is going on, may I just say how much I loved TK's performance today! I love that Christy mentioned Random Harvest because Ronald [swoon!!!!] Colman's performance in that movie (after his character loses his memory) has such a haunted wistfulness to him. Whatever is going on with him, that is how Ridge struck me today. Great big gold star for TK from me!

PS Sharon, ditto what Christy said about your sister... how frightening!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie

The problem on this show is that everyone is related to everyone else! There isn't really another available, appropriate woman around for Ridge to date....

I know! It's not Pitcairn Island! It's L. freaking A.! But B&B has always kept it in the family to a ridiculous degree. I mean was there a Forrester man in the room today (other than her son Rick!) with whom Brooke hasn't had a relationship? It's like the Forresters/Logans/Spencers are an exclusive cult that members are discouraged from marrying out of.

Since that's the unfortunate case, IMO Katie is the most viable of the available female characters for Ridge, and I like her, but I wish she were not Brooke's sister. And I wanted to see much more relationship development between Ridge and Katie than there was before they declared their love, because once the latter happens, I know it's all gonna be downhill for that couple from there, which knowledge removes much incentive for me to continue rooting for them at that point.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Well that's one of the big problems with B&B & always has been.  I used to watch it for about 20 yrs until I discovered Zach on AMC & gave it up.  The one that got me the most was when Brooke had a scorching affair with Deacon, her daughter Bridget's husband & became pregnant with Hope!  That one knocked me over!  Can you say, 'scandalous' - even for B&B!  In 'Brooke's Bedroom' no less!
But that was a while ago & I hoped they wouldn't do something that shocking again - but then Deacon is back, so who knows?
This show loves to push the envelope so hang onto your girdle!  It is what it is.  As for today & yest I think TK & HT both were extraordinary & spot on.  TK always holds back a little & that is golden!  Brilliant! 
Kathy & Christy - it was frightening for me when my sister fell off the horse, but I did, too & ended up with 2 broken legs at the same time & had to crawl over to my unconscious sister!!  It was terrifying, but all's well, except for my balky ankles & her memory!  She still doesn't rem anything about the horses & not much about that day.  Long time ago & we still have our Lucy & Ethel adventures, only that one was kicked up a notch!  To her credit, she has been back in the saddle many times since, including a ride down into the Grand Canyon - but definitely not 'yours truly'.  My riding days are over!  LOL! 
Ronald Colman in "Random Harvest" - what a great parallel to this story!  Maybe we'll get a moment with HT like Greer Garson later!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
And now these idiots want to have a party with all those people swarming around him?   STUPID! 
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I agree that the party idea was a bad one. That's the last thing the  poor guy needs right now. I noticed that when Bill was there Ridge gave him a few troubled and suspicious glances....his eyes lost the  friendly look that he gave the others. I think on some level he knows that Bill is NOT a good guy.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 

Two words: EMMY REEL!!!!!

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I agree, Christy!  I thought TK was fantastic in that short scene - he obviously seems like a guy who is confused (I wouldn't be surprised if he really didn't remember half the people in the room) but who is glad to be back home.

I think the writing on this show is atrocious.  I was watching some old AMC clips this weekend and there was so much more character development on AMC - of course they had a whole hour show to work with.  B&B needs some new writers.  But I do think TK and Heather Tom work very well together and I'm curious to see how this relationship works out.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
IA!  Give him an Emmy now!!  Only TK can make such magic!  He still looks confused & struggling to put all the pieces together & yet he was trying to give them all something.  He played it perfectly! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
new pic - major hawtness alert! 

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-bb-ashleigh-brewer-ivy-forrester-wyatt-love-interest/54th-monte-carlo-television-festival-the-bold-and-the-beautiful-photocall-14/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
well double dose of TK can't hurt - here's another

[10511322_10202191371097019_7154617640182779607_n]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Though I love TK in anything he wears, poor guy must be hot in that all black outfit (well, hotter than he usually is!)
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Oh my! 

[thud]

Thanks for the pics!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
NICE!!!    [thud]

What happened to the Sunday am repeats on TVGN?  [dunno][mad]
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Beautiful!  Thanks, Sharon.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Hey Sharon - thanks so much!
I'd like an 11 x 14 glossy of that last pic, please!! [yippee]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.