Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Have to share this tweet from Michael Logan - TVGuide.com - 

Those Eric-Ridge scenes today were so damn powerful even that superfreak Sheila was crying. Bravo everybody!

Just so cool!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I've been looking forward to this clash of the titans for some time now, and they sure didn't disappoint!  Brilliant, TK and JMC!!  Bravo!!

I've always loved scenes between TK and JMC, but this one was their best, by far.  All the little nuances that can't be taught.....the hand on Ridge's chest, Eric holding Ridge's face like he was still a little boy, and the gut-wrenching pain and sorrow in Ridge's eyes as the tears rolled down his cheeks when Eric told him he'd never be his son again..........THAT is why I put up with all the other drivel on this show!

Kudos, Thorsten and John McCook!  [clap][clap]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Ridge went to clear the air with his father but he never expected to discover how

deeply ingrained Eric holds resentment towards him...not for those meaningless kisses

BUT just for being born! IT IS Eric who can't cope with Ridge's success...that is the

saddest part of all!

Is Ridge suppose to apologize for being better at design than the 

old goat...apologize for being the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #54 
The acting - especially of course TK - was pure gold.  Ridge taking the hit for it all just makes me want to scream and throw things, especially with Quinn as his "victim" and Eric with his halo.  Phooey!  Neither of them deserve his love and protection.  He should wash his hands of his sainted "father" and let Quinn twist in the wind.  When does Ridge get to win for a damn change?  I'm tired of him being everyone's whipping boy.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I agree with all of your comments and I am still reeling from yesterday's scenes. TK was masterful. Every emotion was palpable, gut-wrenching and heartbreaking. Nothing less to be expected from TK.

Eric, and in fact all the Forrester's, Logan's, Spencer's, etc., do not deserve any compassion, attention, love, protection or sacrifice from Ridge. As Katbert said Ridge should wash his hands and let them all twist in the wind.

What does the future hold for Ridge? God only knows. The only known is that TK will continue to be brilliant!

Kathy/Christy, just wondering when yesterday's clip will be posted so that we can all be captivated by TK's performance again.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Not much Ridge today, but the haunted expression on his face when he opened the door to Quinn's anxious "Eric?" was worth ten scenes! Despite his own internal emotional unraveling, Ridge was mostly controlled and matter-of-fact with Quinn after that. But then his expression when he told Quinn, "He doesn't want to see you," was another gut-wrencher. I wonder how much longer it'll be before Quinn ignores Ridge's good advice to leave Eric alone.

Paloma, we had server trouble yesterday (of all days). But both yesterday's and today's shows should be up in a few minutes.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Perfect. Thank you Kathy.

I know that I speak for all of us when I say how much I appreciate all the hard work that you and Christy do with the clips and this entire site. You make us proud!
Thank you both![clap]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 

Eric admitting to Ridge that he never really thought of Ridge as not his son, but now he does, explains so much about Eric. He used Ridge’s DNA as a weapon against him, Ridge internalized it, but now Eric gets to play the saint retroactively while the barbs are still deeply embedded in Ridge’s psyche. I can’t blame Eric for disowning Ridge under the circumstances now, but I do blame him for his hypocrisy because if he’d truly been Ridge’s father he would never have let him think otherwise.

That’s why I thought Ridge nailed it when he told Eric that it was their relationship that caused the disaster, not Ridge and Quinn’s. But I don’t think Eric is better than Ridge, even if Ridge cannot help but think that. Because Eric never takes responsibility for any of his actions. He only affected to when he “apologized” for calling Ridge a Moroni and telling him he’d loved being his father.  But he got to Ridge anyway as if he were administering fresh wounds. I’ve never seen anything like that hauntingly ironic parting kiss.

And maybe Eric had every right to but to see him pretending he’s any better than Ridge is what gets me. Eric didn’t give two shits about what Quinn had done to members of his own family that he claims is so important to him when he married her. Ridge tried to expose Quinn and ended up hoist on his own petard, but instead of wallowing in self pity he tried to make things right for Eric and Quinn. If that is not possible, he will still be the first one to blame himself because he looks at all sides and can admit when he fucks up. And IMO that right there is why Quinn really fell for Ridge and what the main difference is between Eric and Ridge.  

P.S. Sheila flattering Eric for his “empathy” and his “ability to forgive” today was enough to gag a maggot.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I don’t think Eric is better than Ridge, even if Ridge cannot help but think that. Because Eric never takes responsibility for any of his actions. He only affected to when he “apologized” for calling Ridge a Moroni and telling him he’d loved being his father.  But he got to Ridge anyway as if he were administering fresh wounds. I’ve never seen anything like that hauntingly ironic parting kiss.

So true! The apology was sheer sanctimonious grandstanding on Eric's part. He was just showing off what a model of magnanimity he (thinks he) is by issuing that knife-twisting apology to Ridge. I'm almost hoping now that Sheila makes Eric eat every one of his hypocritical words.

PS Thanks, Paloma!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
I was so pleased to see TK today!

I was cautiously optimistic that B&B wouldn't let us wander aimlessly ,not knowing

how Ridge was processing  that devastating revelation by his father! 

Ridge looks amazing even when he's distraught...but as we know "you can't keep a

GOOD man down!

Eric is ridiculous and Ridge knows it but he's his father so he tolerates him.Eric was

jealous of Ridge's closeness with his mother...it was Eric's doing that he and

Stephanie had problems.. maybe the fact that Eric had affairs was the cause of the

poor relationship with the late Stephanie BUT in idiot Eric mind...BLAME

RIDGE! Brooke was Ridge's girlfriend ,who married Eric on a rebound...had two kids

with him BUT always longing for Ridge! It was she who used Eric and yet BLAME

RIDGE!

Did Ridge kidnap anybody? NO! That old goat keeps saying Ridge steals women,as if

women don't have minds of their own..he's very derogatory toward women!

All I know..TK on my tv, always makes my day! Safe travels!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
The acting - especially of course TK - was pure gold.  Ridge taking the hit for it all just makes me want to scream and throw things, especially with Quinn as his "victim" and Eric with his halo.  Phooey!  Neither of them deserve his love and protection.  He should wash his hands of his sainted "father" and let Quinn twist in the wind.  When does Ridge get to win for a damn change?  I'm tired of him being everyone's whipping boy.

[agree]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
I just saw a preview.   More naked Thoma**.   I wonder if TK will appear this week.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
 Good things are coming Ridge's way! They have to!

How can one man have so many struggles in a row...his son swoops in on Caroline

and has sex with her while she was under the influence of an alcohol/ pill cocktail

on the ONE night that Ridge thought Caroline would be more fulfilled without him

and then Ridge finds out that he's sterile and  if that wasn't enough, Caroline is

carrying Thomas baby! Obviously the son and father relationship was strained and

maybe to mend that relationship she tells to Ridge in front of Thomas that she

wanted Thomas that fateful night! Quinn is added to the mix causing Ridge more

anguish and conflict...on the quest to oust her from Eric's life....loses Brooke and

now Eric has disowned him! Ridge is drowning.. he keeps up appearances but he

needs a life saver... quick!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
my question about today's show...WHERE IS RIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
IDK but I sure wish someone had warned me that another whinny was coming.  GAD!!!  Why Lord?!  I switched channels as soon as he started.  [barf]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #66 
I cried like a baby on the scene between Thorsten and John.  Emmy performance Thorsten!!  Guys, why isn't Thorsten a HUGE movie star?  Apparently movie casting directors are clueless!!  Thorsten should be a huge hit like Sean Connery, Thorsten also gets better with age!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 

Sigh…got my hopes up when Ridge walked in, but he was barely on? GAH! Where did he come from? Where did he go? Where does he live now? What will happen to him at FC now? Come on, B&B!

P.S. Kathy and I won’t be able to do a video tomorrow if Ridge is on, or through next Thursday.

P.P.S. Cheryl -- AMEN!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Typical!  Eric disowns Ridge but gives Quinn another chance.

Ridge takes 100% of the fall yet again!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Eric was determined to divorce Quinn so maybe her sincere apologies (NOT her regret, that would be a

a boldface LIE!)  changed his mind, therefore maybe Eric will rescind his proclamation and welcome Ridge

back into his heart, too!

Talking about " the one and only Ridge"..no woman on this green earth could EVER regret kissing his lips!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
I sense a change on the battlefield.." the soldiers" as TK once called himself..are

being positioned for a new exercise.

The answer to Ridge's unexplained attraction to Quinn consequently paving the way

for the Brooke /PIG marriage has to be his longing for Caroline and she too, will also

KNOW that Ridge is her soul mate!

They will reunite and finally be a couple forever! I know that is impossible in B&B but

one can hope! LOL

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Bonus scene from yesterday - Monday Aug 7, 2017.   

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #72 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks Sharon.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #73 
Wow! That Ridge/Steffy scene was fantastic. Really pisses me off that it wasn't shown. Pisses me off even more that the IMO totally undeserving Eric is given a pass for being such a shitty father to Ridge while Ridge self flagellates himself for having it backfire when he tried to save Eric from a woman who really was batshit crazy and evil no matter how much she's been whitewashed now.

Loved especially how Ridge told Steffy he'd been talking to her mother.

Seems to me Ridge is entitled to just as much sympathy for being lonely as Eric is. Ridge is the one talking to an off-the-show woman because he has nobody else around who is worth talking to.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Wow - thanks, Sharon!  That scene was so much better than the too much Katie/Wyatt and Eric/Quinn!!  Did they bring Taylor up because she MIGHT be coming back??
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Thanks, Sharon.   Deleted scenes always seem to be the ones that were better than the ones we got to see.
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #76 
There's a Bonus Clip for August 9 called "Gossip Session" that shows everybody in a meeting where Ridge announced the "good news" that Eric and Quinn are back together.  RJ, who seems to be the only one (besides Coco) who doesn't know why they broke up, keeps asking questions.  It's pretty funny - better than what actually was shown.  I wish I knew how to attach clips, but maybe someone else can.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Gotta say I agree with RJ on this one...

Katbert, to attach YouTube videos, c/p the URL directly into the text box and that will embed them.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I wish Ridge would catch Sheila and Eric together.    He's so clueless he'd probably sleep between Sheila and Quinn.  [rofl2]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Just on Twitter:

Congrats to 's & for being named SOD's Performers Of The Week

Well deserved!  [bravo]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #80 
Thanks, Sharon. That was great to read...I think TK deserves an Emmy for that!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
https://twitter.com/fyeahCaRidge/status/899551995211780097  This little gem today on Twitter.  Wish they were a couple .. sigh.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #82 
When is Ridge coming back??!! [worried]
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #83 
I miss TK, too.  I'm hoping he's getting to spend some quality time with his family before school starts for his girls.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #84 

I miss Ridge/TK too! It is very unnerving the way they left his storyline and now he has not been on in two weeks. What is the fallout after Eric dismissing him from his life and home? Where is Ridge living now? Is he still Head Designer and Co-CEO at Forrester? Does everyone know that Eric has disowned him? That story line was a lot more riveting than all this Sheila/Eric/Quinn/James BS. We all know what the outcome of that will be.

While I certainly hope that TK is enjoying some much deserved and earned time off I hope he hurries back soon because he is missed! [sadwavey]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
FINALLY, a Ridge appearance! It was so good to see him, and asking some logical questions too! Unfortunately, I wasn’t set up to record so I’ll have to capture his scenes later.

I especially loved Ridge’s sarcastic “If that’s what your dad says, we have to believe him.”

I think Liam is rooting for Sally too, and wouldn’t be surprised if they end up together, but I bet Ridge would have tons of chemistry with her. Yet they’ve never even been in a scene together, why? Not that I want them together, but I want to see Ridge doing something out of the office too. And BTW, does this mean Eric has no problem with Ridge still working there after disowning Ridge? Why do I feel like the show left out something??

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Eric better not have a problem with Ridge still working at FC. After all, who is going to design? Thomas and Caroline are in New York and Eric is stuck at the house with two psychotic women fighting over him. Eric should be kissing Ridge's feet that he is still at FC after the way Eric treated him and disowned him.
Oh, I forgot, Zende, the new designer extraordinaire!!!

BTW, I agree Christy, the show definitely left a lot out regarding Eric's disownment of Ridge. There is still so much story left to tell.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Finally Ridge is back!!!  Kill the fatted calf!  [fireworks3]  $Bill is the worst low-life ever.  Ridge looked mahvelous!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Ridge is back!!  How I have missed that ruggedly handsome man!

[But I do hope he's been having some quality time with his family.  I'm not totally
selfish.]

Welcome back, TK.

[fireworks2]
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #89 
The Spectra storyline has potential, but could have been better with less cartoonish Bill and Ridge involved with SF instead being trapped at FC with his dumb horrible father

By the way Steffy was right about Thomas: everything something happens in his life, he's out of working. Ridge is the one whe every keeps doing his job (still everybody insult him)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #90 

Well, today was a great Ridge day. Ridge acted like a decent human being. From showing compassion towards a woman who stole from him and support for the father who blames him for the same thing he left his own wife off the hook for, Ridge was sheer perfection.

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #91 
It really was a great Ridge day today.
He was behaving like a caged lion. Something has got to give. Loving it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Last Friday was a fantastic day because Ridge returned! It had started very stressful

but when TK showed up....all the stress disappeared ...he has that AMAZING affect!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #93 
And Eric is still an [moon].
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Why is it that Ridge never gets to see his grandson?  He was there in the water when Douglas came into the world and intended to raise him as his own child, yet now Ridge never sees or even mentions the kid.  Yesterday, Brooke told Caroline to stop by the office; that Steffy would love to see her and the little guy.  What about the little guy seeing his grandfather?  It's like Ridge, Caroline and Douglas never had a relationship; heck, it's like they never met!  It's all about Thomas and how much they love him and want to be a family with him.  It just infuriates me!
OK, rant's over.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
I think the reason for keeping Ridge and Douglas apart is that when they do have a

scene together...it will be the beginning of a storyline about the revelation that Ridge

IS Douglas dad...I hope !!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.