Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate that Sheila was inserted into this story? It was already at the anti-climactic point weeks/months ago since Katie and Brooke already know about Ridge and Quinn and Charlie thinks he does, so Sheila’s presence is just a farce. As much as I loathe Quinn, the storyline with Ridge really worked and had some real emotional resonance (thanks to the acting and writing!) and the last thing it needed was this batshit crazy psycho appearing out of nowhere to blow it sky high just to coincide with 4th of July fireworks. It possesses more than enough power of its own and she is nothing but a superfluous, gratuitous, distraction AFAIC.

After Quinn told Ridge she loved him, nothing happened. They didn’t even kiss. They just went on with their lives and not acting on their feelings. I think the story would have been so much better if Eric found out about them by seeing them in a totally innocent situation and misinterpreting it but ironically finding out that way. Sheila just has no place in this. None.

Plus I’m pissed that I didn’t get to hear what Ridge and Quinn were saying on the balcony because the scene was all about Sheila and dumbass Charlie, not them.

P.S. Eric stuck his bare hand in the ice bucket?? Eww.

P.P.S. Funny how Eric didn’t have a heart attack when Sheila told him about Ridge and Quinn.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
I was watching some old Friends episodes the other day and it struck me whom Sheila reminds me of - the BSC character Brooke Shields played, who thought Joey was his DOOL character Dr. Drake Ramoray.

Not enough booze in the world to deal with it, Eric, so just renew the restraining order already! Oh, and lock your fucking doors!

Not that I would have wanted to see more of her, but if they had to disinter Sheila, I wish they'd done it before Ridge entered Quinn's orbit so Mothra and Godzilla could be battling over Eric and leaving Ridge out of it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Christy, THANK YOU for saying what I have been feelng. I thought that maybe I felt this way about Sheila because I never knew this character in the past and was unaware of her qualities that might make her worth reviving. I'm not enjoying her scenes or her presence at all, and as you indicated, she is superfluous to the Ridge/Quinn situation.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Yep, I thought the hand in the ice bucket was gross.   Why isn't Ridge modeling swim trunks?   Does anyone think it's odd they don't use the models? 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
tkgirl..I have the answer!

Ridge wearing an unbuttoned shirt exposing his massive and in swim trunks,he has

more sex appeal than shirtless Liam,Thomas ,Zende and Wyatt  put together!

TK probably opted out from those scenes to spend time with his family...good for

them...not good for us ,his adoring fans!LOL

Too bad  B&B doesn't allow Ridge to tell Eric about the kisses.

it's hard to believe that after the Douglas fiasco ,Ridge wouldn't want to clear the air

and been done with it! Lets face it, contrary to what is being said, Eric is no saint!

For starters, when Ridge broke up with Brooke the first time because he found out

that she intercepted his letter to the late Caroline... Eric instead of trying to fix

things like he tried to do with the latest Ridge and Brooke break up...he married

Brooke, what kind of father does that to his son ,NOT a good one!

I want to see Ridge take the same action he did about dethroning pRicky, overruling

Eric with the shares! He would tell him, Dad, you challenged me and I went to seek

evidence that Quinn was not worthy of you but then we connected on a friendly level

and I now realise she is faithful and good for you! We kissed but that is over , let's

move on!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 

Soooo much to hate on today’s show! I don’t even know where to start!

But I loved Ridge’s taking responsibility and trying to keep things under control no matter how impossible it was. How I hated that Sheila’s presence made the big reveal all about her. It should have been about Eric, Quinn and Ridge, period. Eric put Sheila above his own wife when he insisted she stay before he even knew what it was about, though, and the way he’s treated Sheila since she returned makes him look like he’s already checking out of his marriage anyway. And Quinn seems to have forgotten she told Ridge she loved him just a few days ago, why? Hell, she should love Ridge just from the way he tried to protect her today.

Oh, $Pig, wait until you find out your wifeypoo was keeping Ridge’s secret re Quinn, huh?

But of all the things I hated today, I think I hated Coco’s texting while driving the most. I was indifferent to her before, now I hope they throw the book at her.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkgirl
Yep, I thought the hand in the ice bucket was gross.   Why isn't Ridge modeling swim trunks?   Does anyone think it's odd they don't use the models? 

Since it's B&B, no. <g > But I wouldn't want to see a bunch of models parading around in bikinis either!

Despite knowing her history, Eric married Quinn against his family's (especially Ridge's) wishes. Now despite Eric's intimate familiarity with Sheila's history, Quinn and Ridge's hard-wrought confession to him suddenly bathes undeserving Sheila in a holy golden light.  I guess that makes him consistent.

I'm always a sucker for a character accepting responsibility without including any "but," so I loved how Ridge was so unsparing of himself -- he took all the blame on himself, explained why Brooke kept quiet, and said he was taking his things and moving out. TK did such a great job with those scenes -- despite the lid he kept on himself, you could feel every one of Ridge's emotions at Eric's reactions.

Bitchin' Camaro! Who knew Ridge collected vintage convertibles? Where has he been keeping 'em -- or where is he going to be be keeping 'em? Poor Ridge, when was the last time he caught a break on this show?!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Poor Ridge, when was the last time he caught a break on this show?!
That would be never Kathy!

TK was awesome today, as he always is.
Sheila has no place in this storyline. The writers are so inconsistent with their storytelling and how things unfold. It is very disjointed and does a disservice to the characters, actors and the fans watching.

Even though Ridge has taken full responsibility we can expect Eric and the rest of the Forrester's, Spencer's, Logan's et al to make him pay dearly.

As for Quinn, she is getting a taste of her own medicine. She is evil, vile, vindictive, dangerous and capable of just about anything. While I am no fan of Sheila, if she ends up teaching Quinn a lesson or two, so be it.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 

And that my friend ends a partnership that should never have begun

Nobody said that on the show today, it’s from Captain Blood (1935). But it often comes to mind when I watch this show and it did today while watching Eric and Quinn. I’m sure it won’t be long before I think of it while watching Eric and Sheila.

TK was incredible today, as Ridge begged Eric for forgiveness as Eric blamed him for things he didn’t even do or was. But I have no quotes for Ridge today – the way Eric treated him was too sad to think of any quotes for it. But it’s not that Eric didn’t have every reason to shred Ridge. It’s just the way he does it. It’s almost as if Eric was glad it happened just so he could tear into Ridge about his parentage. Throwing up Ridge’s greatest fear about himself just made me feel kinda sick. But then Eric never misses any chance to throw that in Ridge’s face.

Oh and Sheila – STFU! There is nothing to choose from between her and Quinn AFAIC. I loved how Ridge confronted her – and how he confronted Eric about her.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
[bravo][bravo][bravo] Thorsten!!  Layered, nuanced heart-wrenching performance today!  My heart is in pieces.  I realize Eric had a right to bawl them both out & throw them out of his house, but IA Christy, what he said to Ridge was sad on so many levels.  It was hitting below the belt - throwing his parentage at him & so easily, too.  Just tore my heart out.  Who says that to a child they have loved & nurtured their whole life?  TK was magnificent!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Eric is so inconsistent.  Whenever someone else, or even Ridge himself, refers to Ridge not being  Eric's true son,  Eric chews them out and makes a big deal about how he has always considered  Ridge his own beloved son.  But then he throws it in his face when he's angry. Make up your mind,Eric!  I also don't understand why everyone always refers to Eric as such a wise, intelligent, and kind man.  He makes soapy loving speeches on holidays, but I've never thought of him as being all that loving and saintly.
I agree that Thorsten has been great in these scenes. He can shine in ANY situation, but I think he is
at his best when he is being attacked or treated badly or unfairly. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Obviously Eric is upset but he WAS VERY CRUEL to our Ridge...actually lying...I want

to know the names of the women Ridge competes with Eric.. Brooke's mom? Donna?

Sheila?...give me a break!!Eric always choosing to forget that Brooke was Ridge's

girlfriend NOT the other way around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better apologise to Ridge when he learns about RJ accident!

Quinn is trying to save her marriage but when tears came down my Ridge's face she

should have told Eric that he was VERY CRUEL to Ridge and leave !

Thorsten was amazing ,BRAVO!BRAVO!BRAVO!BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I have to agree to all your comments Ladies, Thorsten Kaye was absolutely magnificent, his talent is one of a kind and he shares it with us, that's pretty amazing....

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

The heartfelt, deep way Ridge said “I love you son” to RJ put this show about so many different levels… Ridge painfully wondering if he would ever hear those words from his own father (who is really only his father on a conditional basis so frankly I don’t think they would mean much if he did) again, but all I could think today was like father, like son with Ridge and RJ.  Ridge tried to take all the blame on himself for the disaster with Quinn because it was his idea, and RJ tried to take all the blame for the car crash with Coco because it was his idea, as Eric’s hypocritical do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do presence loomed over all.

While both Katie’s and Brooke’s reactions to finding out that the truth were more measured than I thought they’d be, I noticed that it didn’t seem to occur to either one that they were both complicit since they both knew and kept it from Eric. But I’ll be surprised if Eric cares about that. Kathy and I were Skyping during the show, and almost the same moment she asked if Eric was with Sheila, Ridge asked the exact same thing! Regardless, yesterday in his WTF way  Eric made it clear that he thinks Ridge is as bad as Sheila…but now he’s A-OK with Sheila.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
This is completely "off subject" But..... I could swear I just saw Thorsten in a a commercial for Harvani..(whatever that is, I wasn't really paying attention)  He didn't SAY anything, but there were 3 or 4 shots of a few people together and each time I saw what really looked like HIM!  Was I dozing off or was he there?  I don't usually misstake other men for TK! This was during "Doubt" on CBS. Am I nuts?
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Eric is so inconsistent.  Whenever someone else, or even Ridge himself, refers to Ridge not being  Eric's true son,  Eric chews them out and makes a big deal about how he has always considered  Ridge his own beloved son.  But then he throws it in his face when he's angry. Make up your mind,Eric!  I also don't understand why everyone always refers to Eric as such a wise, intelligent, and kind man.  He makes soapy loving speeches on holidays, but I've never thought of him as being all that loving and saintly.
I agree that Thorsten has been great in these scenes. He can shine in ANY situation, but I think he is
at his best when he is being attacked or treated badly or unfairly. 

Oh yes, poor abused Eric.   I don't know why everyone feels sorry for him.   He's the biggest jerk in town.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 

The whole swimsuit thing seems weird.    I couldn’t care less about fashion, so I don’t know what real designers do.      [rofl2]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Hey, Quinn -- change the locks!

Hey Caroline -- Ridge was just across the hall. Wake the fuck up!

That's all I got.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

That's all I got.

Sadly, I doubt they will even share a scene while Caroline is here.  For some unfathomable reason, Caroline now again wants Thomas to be a family with her and the inexplicably aged Douglas.  I could understand if she finally regained her sanity and wanted Ridge back, but this is such a sickening waste to use Caroline to prop Thomas and Sally, the epitome of a smug, revolting, and downright boring twosome.  Hopefully, her stay will be brief and somewhat painless, but any day with Thomas on my screen and someone drooling over him is bound to cause me agita.
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Hey, Quinn -- change the locks!

That's all I got.

yeah that.
Writers have ideas and places where they want to take their stories, but good writers realize that sometimes stories happen. Whether it’s the chemistry between the actors or just the way the audience perceives them, sometimes as a writer you have to acknowledge that where you’re trying to take a story isn’t happening. Who are these writers writing for? themselves or the audience? 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Caroline is probably avoiding Ridge...the minute their gaze lock...she will forget all

about her and TOOTALL playing house!

Every time  Steffy asked her if she was sure about reconnecting with Thomas..the

screen went to Ridge (he wasn't in her flashbacks)... but still...something is brewing!

Thorsten is the BEST...BETTER than the REST!!!!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Every woman wants Eric or Thoma**.   [barf]
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thomas is such a CREEP how can Caroline want him. She is crazy when she could have Ridge! I miss them so much[frown]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Caroline and Thomas....no chemistry WHATSOEVER!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Just read on twitter from B&B that "Caroline and Thomas were voted to have the most chemistry this week!"
REALLY?  Wonder just where this "poll" was taken??  Must have been in the B&B writers' lounge! [rolleyes] 
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 

It pissed me off the way Steffy instantly condemned Ridge. And her accusing him of doing it for revenge against her – WTF?! I kept flashing back to the way Ridge stood by Steffy without question when she was accused of killing Aly. But more than that I’ve  found it so bizarre how easily she overlooked Eric marrying the woman who held Liam (who also is overlooking it) captive. I mean, you’d think she’d be glad Ridge split up Eric and Quinn.

Caroline has a scene with $Pig – but not Ridge?? And it’s about relationship advice??? What a crock of shit!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
ditto, Christy!  And if I'm remembering correctly... didn't Steffy have several kisses (and more) with Liam while she was married to Wyatt and vice versa???  She acted like she was so perfect in her love life...  And what about her Grandfather marrying her mother after Ridge was finished with her...  just EEWWWW!  Eric's love life history is far from spotless!!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
None of these people are so spotless that they should be condemning and throwing stones.  Yet somehow, Ridge is always the one with the target on his back.  [rolleyes]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
[flag]  ITA 1000%!!  You'd think they were all saints except poor Ridge.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
TK was great today. That's all I got! All that's good anyway. So I wanted to mention it. Somehow, TK made sense of Ridge not being able to make sense of his attraction to Quinn. He was so real and heartfelt, laying out Ridge's confusion, regret, and intention to make reparation to Steffy. And he doesn't even need words! Eyes and face say it all.

Speaking of faces, I pretty much watched the rest of the show with my jaw hanging open. Cheatin' Bill lecturing Thomas on behalf of Caroline (i.e. the niece Bill had no compunction about dragging through his tabloid mud not too long ago) was just all kinds of hypocritical and ludicrous, and the Quinn/Liam scene took it beyond ludicrous. When I commented to Jim (my hubby, watching off and on with me) how ridiculous the latter scenes were after Quinn gaslighted Liam when he had amnesia, Jim said, "Don't you mean amne-si-a?" (Like the pretentious way that guy in the Susan Lucci/soap parody Progressive Insurance commercial pronounces it, LOL.) Yup, that was the ludicrousness factor of those scenes' writing.

But I totally believed TK was just a loving, penitent father.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I know that Caroline is preoccupied with shacking up with baby daddy an all BUT the

last time she returned from NY.. she went in her wheelchair to visit Pricky... the guy

who humiliated her to the extreme and shot at her..you would think she would pay a

visit to Ridge(the man who helped her gain her self confidence and loved her as she

has never and WILL NEVER be loved AGAIN...except by him, of course!)

I keep saying that Douglas should be revealed as Ridge's son because a caRiDGE

reunion would be more plausible but then I remember Taylor and Eric and Brooke

and Eric...all good!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 

I’d like to see everyone just leave Eric to Sheila’s tender ministrations. Let her kidnap him, or Quinn, or the man in the moon, I don’t care, just get on with it. Watching her lurking and skulking around is just a big zzzzzzzz. Eric didn’t listen to anyone about Quinn, he won’t listen to anyone about Sheila. He’s too stupid to even close the curtains when he’s standing right in front of the window when he supposedly doesn’t want anyone to know where he is!

I was flabbergasted, though, to hear Steffy almost, sorta, stick up for Ridge (at least what constitutes sticking up for somebody on this show), and Brooke to actually acknowledge that Eric had reason to be mad at her too, not just Ridge. So I’m guessing that means that Ridge is going to have to pay for that measly show of support big time! He will be the only one Eric will hold accountable in the end, I have no doubt.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
 Eric is looking at this situation all wrong!

He should be thanking Ridge for proving that Quinn is faithful and it was because of

Ridge's great devotion to Eric that things didn't get out of control in the heat of the

moment!

Safe travels TK!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Pissed they mentioned Ridge today but he wasn't on.

Bill's plan is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What's he gonna do when Caroline doesn't die? But then Caroline might as well have been dead the night Douglas was conceived, so Bill did choose a plan that would appeal to Thomas.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 

Quote:
Pissed they mentioned Ridge today but he wasn't on.

Bill's plan is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What's he gonna do when Caroline doesn't die? But then Caroline might as well have been dead the night Douglas was conceived, so Bill did choose a plan that would appeal to Thomas.

No shit! And why is Bill so invested in Caroline's love life anyway? I could see it maybe if Bill were just trying to stick it to Ridge, if Ridge were still pining for Caroline himself, but AFAIK, Ridge isn't even aware that Caroline's in town.

I hate to say this, but what if Bill unknowingly hit on something -- what if Caroline really is terminal with something and she doesn't know it  yet? But I could see this playing out other ways, too, since Bill isn't just helping Caroline by neutralizing Sally, he's also helping Steffy -- and Bill and Steffy sure are getting chummy again.

What I would love to see happen is Bill and Sally getting drunk together in Monaco, sleeping together, Sheila (if she has to stick around, put her worthless ass to some use besides spying on Eric and Ridge) finding out and having proof, and the truth eventually leading to Brooke dumping Bill, Thomas dumping Sally, and Thomas and Sally both leaving town, and Caroline staying with Douglas who turns out to be Ridge's. Because I will always go back to that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
 Douglas who turns out to be Ridge's. Because I will always go back to that.

YES YES YES !!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
 ...and further more on that subject 'THE GREAT RIDGE FORESTER ' should not be

limited to have children with only two women as Eric because for just that

reason, Ridge IS GREAT! Douglas is Ridge's lovechild.. make it so B&B!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

Ridge, the dashing, debonair ,incomparable ,sexy, trendsetting ,charismatic...kisses

women breathless ,LOVER...I can go on and on! And who competes with who...ISN'T

Eric, the one, who is seldom wearing ties ,has  grown a beard and longer hair ever

since.. Ridge returned from Paris in 2013!?????

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
IA - it's beyond stupid - IMO - since LG actually battled cancer in her teens, to me it's in very poor taste as well.  I find it disturbing.  I can't believe she actually is ok with this s/l.  If they were going to do a story like that then do it right & show her overcoming it & recovering but don't mock her like this.  Not cool.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 

Sharon – you are so right. What the show is doing to Caroline is horrible, but considering that her portrayer is a cancer survivor it’s downright unforgiveable. It feels like they put Caroline on a death watch.

And for those who have autoimmune diseases or who have friends or family who do, this storyline is beyond gross and distasteful. Funny how Caroline and Thomas’s relationship started in the worst way possible, and now the show is trying to keep it going in such an offensive way. The whole idea literally makes me feel so sick that I don’t even care that Bill is the one who came up with the idea! This supersedes my revulsion towards him, or anything else on the show for that matter.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 
Watching Bill lie to Thomas about Caroline, I just kept hearing the voice of Christy's and my mother in my head, warning us when we were kids that we should never pretend we had anything wrong with us, and we should also never pretend anyone else had anything wrong with them (or wish anything was wrong with them) because it would backfire on us and come true.

As an adult I know she was using scare tactics because kids understand them -- and I still respond to them, only I call that tempting fate now, and it makes me just as uneasy. All a long-winded way of agreeing that even though these are only characters, knowing LG's real-life status as a cancer survivor made watching these scenes make me feel sick as well as uneasy, especially when Bill admitted his ruse to Caroline.

Anyway, I'm glad Steffy finally told Ridge she knows where Eric is and that he's with Sheila. Loved Ridge's reaction, and I hope Steffy tells Ridge next where they are because Eric is succumbing already.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
WOW!!! If you don't watch anything else today -- watch the last Ridge/Eric scene! Intense, emotional, gripping... so real and raw I forgot I was watching two actors acting. Thank you, TK and JMcC!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #42 
That last scene was pretty intense.  Great acting between both men.  I usually delete B&B right after viewing, but I'm keeping this episode to watch again.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
[bowing][bowing][bowing] [jawdrop]   WOW!!  What a stunning performance by both actors today!  But TK was amazing!  Never saw him like that before -

Emmy Reel!!  That reminded me of all TK's greatest moments all rolled up into one!  Bravo Thorsten!  You gave me chills & tears.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 

Speechless. Watching TK today was like having an out of body experience. I don’t know how else to describe it. Still trying to process it. He was…transcendent. He and John McCook were together all the way. Bravo!!! I know I’ll have plenty to say about Ridge and Eric but I’m kind of floating around the room right now!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Yowza!!! Thorsten was absolutely sublime! Tremendous scene between TK and JMc...absolute gold! I don't agree with Ridge's assessment of himself, Eric and Eric's goodness (leave that for another day) but damn TK was brilliant!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Libellue

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #46 
"Transcendent"...perfect way to describe TK today.  Voice, face, eyes...he broke my heart today, and reminded me why I've watched everything he's done for the last thirteen years.  The scenes, the dialogue for Ridge and Eric are often infuriating, but I always look forward to them together because TK and JMC are so obviously invested as actors in this relationship.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #47 
I've only watched B&B the last few years because of TK, and I haven't felt the show has let him shine with scenes like AMC gave him.  But when he is with John McCook, or Rena Sofer - people who are also talented actors - it makes a huge difference.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Ridge sacrificed the relationship with his father to exonerate Quinn and

thereby salvage her marriage...I have no words to express his selfless act , his

compassion is mesmerizing! My heart broke as I cried with him...he is FANTASTICO!

Thorsten's performance was epic! He is FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Caroline should have been with Ridge today[frown] that was so sad.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Ridge's tears have to turn into a smile...no more tears, sweetheart! Eric IS NOT

worth it..as usual, he's EXTREMELY cruel to you!

Since Caroline and Ridge are not going to Monte Carlo maybe...they will meet at FC

because of sleepless nights regarding their current struggles and maybe...RECONNECT!

Ridge needs TLC  ASAP!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.