Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
It's been a long time (too long) since we've seen TK's Ridge, but since B&B finally aired not just a TK's Ridge episode today, but a TK's Ridge and Caroline episode, I'm celebrating by starting a new Ridge thread.

[fireworks1][fireworks2][fireworks3]07/01/20 [09/14/15 Encore][fireworks1][fireworks2][fireworks3]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes finally. I wish they would show the ones where Caroline was teaching Ridge how to draw again.
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Miss them so much [frown]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I hope Ridge will be back today![dream][dream][dream]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Just a few hours until we feast our eyes on Ridge! [agree][agree][agree][agree][clap][clap][clap]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome back, Ridge! What a sight for sore eyes!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
[tk_bb07-24-20]
No words necessary!

(But I cannot watch Dr. Finnegan and not keep expecting to hear "Libbity Bibbity"... )

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Well it's a bit distracting with the edits in the kissing/close-up scenes but hey - I'll take it!  TK looks like he spent his time on the French Riviera - tanned much?!  He looked great!  So glad to have him back.  Kathy I'm with you - I expect to hear Liberty - Biberty every time he opens his mouth - but he's a cutie!  No complaints all around.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
He is SO FINE! For a second there I thought he shaved off the beard. It shows his chin dimple,so

sexy!

I wish Shauna comes back soon so trampy Brooke will[tk_bb07-24-20] leave him in peace!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Welcome back, Ridge! What a sight for sore eyes!

I second that!!
Yay.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ridge's gorgeous eyes have witnessed the worst in people. It is high time those eyes see the beautiful,

caring smile of Shauna and hold him tight![cuddle]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
TK has been amazing this past week in these scenes - he put on a clinic and with a mannequin no less!  Kudos Thorsten!  Emmy reel right there!  Also IDK if anyone caught it but Access Hollywood featured TK & DR with a segment on the new production changes & it's quite fascinating.  Plus TK is his usual witty self!  I'm not sure if it's available on Demand but there are clips on Twitter & FB.

Found this clip from the Access Hollywood segment.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks, Sharon -- ICAM! I'm reminded of a quote from one of PC's writers years ago that TK would have chemistry with a doorknob. <g>

I don't know how any of the actors are doing it, really! Those naked white mannequins are creepy af and putting wigs on them doesn't help at all. Then in addition to "acting" with these weird things in closeups, the actors must stay mindful of social distancing in non-closeup scenes. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable as a viewer and I don't give B&B one bit of credit for taking these measures when I don't think they should have resumed taping at all.

Meanwhile, Y&R is still sailing along showing reruns. [2fingers]

ETA: Sounds like Y&R is taping too. [frown]

P.S. Hope you stay safe, Sharon and everone in Isaias' path!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Please stay safe everyone in Isaias and covid paths!

I commend the actors' dedication and loyalty to their fans [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Only Ridge with his big heart can tolerate the hovering Brooke. I would ask for different

office hours from that tramp!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
My memory ain't what it used to be, but I swear I can't remember Ridge going back to LA to be with Brooke. I thought they were kaput (as much as they ever are) when the show stopped taping. Now it's like they were just... on a break? If Ridge doesn't want to be with Brooke, but married Shauna in Las Vegas while too hammered to be aware of it, then I think he should get a divorce like Ross did LOL. Please don't make me root for Brooke! But considering the weirdly pointlessly dishonest way Shauna is acting, I kinda am.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Brooke shanghai'd him & took him home.  I thought TK was smiling today having to kiss the mannequin!  A little obvious.  It sort of cracked me up, too.  But I'm not complaining.  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
You have good memory Christy. It's just that once again Bell used a re-write... When we left them after the Las Vegas trip, Ridge didn't want to be with Brooke and Shauna stayed in Vegas because she didn't want to be hurt. And now she's back doing the exact opposite??? And Ridge is now reuniting with Brooke? That makes no sense at all. [doh]

The only thing that makes this show still watchable is TK's stellar performances. That last scene was powerful! I could have done without the mannequin kiss, but seeing Thorsten laughing cracked me up [rofl2]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Shauna took a page from Brooke's playbook,good for her!

Ridge demanded Brooke not call him, leave him be! Does she respect his wishes? Of course not! Who

is Brooke to order the pilot to track Ridge down and take him away from Shauna?

Shauna has shown her genuine affection for Ridge and his welfare so I think she accepted his marriage

proposal because she loves him. Also when he was sober he expressed his disgust of Brooke's recurring

liplocking with Spencer! 

I hope he decides to stay married to Shauna.We shall see....

1catlover3

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Flo said yesterday that Ridge went back to LA from Vegas to be with Brooke. Talk about rewriting history since he was kidnapped.
Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
This is why I can’t with Bold right now. The acting and the writing was absolutely showing that Ridge was fed up with Brooke and had had enough and that he was more and more smitten by the minute with Shauna.
Now they seem to be committed to make Ridge look like another Liam who can’t make his mind.
Those are the times when I really miss CaRidge or Zendall...
1catlover3

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
So do I. I loved his relationship with Caroline and Kendall.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Three beautiful ladies desire Ridge. Brooke and Shauna have a shot with Ridge but Quinn is stuck with

senior! Exciting times ahead.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 
So it looks as if Shauna conspired with Quinn and was actually the one who texted Carter. That would be such a manipulative, disgusting, illegal thing to do to Ridge. But then Quinn has experience using men who aren't in their right mind. Imagine if this were the other way around and a man did this to a woman who wasn't in the condition to give consent (something this show specializes in).

Not that I want Ridge with Brooke either but I wish he'd divorce Shauna and sue her to kingdom come for fraud if that's the case. Get Carter right on it!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
ITA 100% Christy!  It's such a double standard & it's a bit over the top in desperation & lack of decency!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
A little thing like Ridge marrying Shauna while he was too hammered to realize it seems like the last thing that would faze Brooke. I mean, it so obviously screams ANNULMENT. Also, Shauna is being very cagey about whether or not she and Ridge actually did the deed. 

Either way, Shauna needs the option of holding a pregnancy over Ridge and will use a fake (please dear gawd) pregnancy to stretch things out between her and Ridge until she has a tragic "miscarriage" demanding Ridge's sympathy and attention. But I wouldn't put it past B&B's crack writing team to have given Ridge's vasectomy a miraculous reversal before he did hit the sack with her.

Quinn and Shauna were already shady characters with zero redeeming qualities, AFAIC. I just don't understand why B&B is drilling them even deeper into the toxic sludge. Give me something to root for, you know? Not that I can ever see rooting for Ridge and Shauna anyway, but this storyline is a giant step backward.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Ridge's demeanor speaks volumes,he was not outraged or asked for an annulment. Ridge told Shauna, when he was

not drunk and before going to Vegas that something changed in him and he had feelings too. Brooke and Ridge's

relationship started because Brooke intercepted a love letter from Spencer's sister,Caroline and then she seduced Ridge, so I say

what is good for the Brooke is good for the Shauna!LOL 

These are unchartered waters,Ridge has never been with a ladylove who isn't someone's ex on the show. TK will enthrall us

with his outstanding depiction of Ridge's burgeoning love for Shauna. 

I hope they fall deeply in love and stay together for a while because the destiny/curse will kick in soon enough 

and bRIDGE will reunite. Shauna will be overwhelmed with guilt and confess to Ridge about her deceit and it will be over!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Ridge is wonderful and loving because he is conflicted about giving his new marriage a chance.  

He kissed Quinn,Brooke married Spencer. Brooke kissed Spencer, Ridge married Shauna...everything

evens out!

TK is the best BETTER than the rest!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Interesting new interview with Thorsten.  I get the vibe that he's less than thrilled over this latest s/l.  But giving him props for showing up & doing his best as always & for that I'll always watch.

https://www.tvinsider.com/945007/bold-and-the-beautiful-ridge-married-shauna/

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Thank you Sharon! Glad to see I’m not the only one who gets that vibe from TK.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I am not a fan of Shauna.    She acts like a school girl.   But I HATE Brooke and I never wanted her with TK's Ridge.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Brooke has a Spencer addiction and it shakes Ridge to his core. Ridge warned her about her smooching

with Spencer a while back ,I think it was during the Hope and Steffy lines competition.Who does

Brooke go to and talk about her concerns,her sisters maybe, Spencer of course and kisses are always

involved! Ridge told her then that the next  time he would not have the strength to forgive her so she

did it anyway in the cabin. She take Ridge for granted. The consequenceses of her self gratification is

Ridge's marriage to Shauna. Wonderful Ridge is blaming himself and wants to work it out and Brooke

throws him out,enough from this tramp!

Chleatoast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
My exact sentiment bluegaze!
She’s the one who betrayed them but she has the nerve to treat him like that now? Unbelievable...
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Shauna is in love with Ridge and respects him because when Ridge was in the

shower if it were Brooke, she would've slivered right into the shower with him so Shauna imo has more

scruples in her pinky finger nail then Brooke has in her entire body!

B&B is screwing with our brain...Ridge was adamant about being done trying to figure out why

Brooke is always sniffing around Spencer and now all of sudden Ridge wants to protect her and feels

miserable for marrying Shauna. Shauna has been a good ear and made him laugh during a time that

his life was in shambles. She never pushed herself on him like Brooke has over the years,she uses her

body(btw Brooke has a beautiful body) to get her way with him. Shauna saw an opportunity and took it

based on what Ridge had expressed when he was sober..he was fed up with Brooke's sheninigans!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
I don't want Ridge with either Shauna or Brooke. To me they are two sides of the same grasping, scheming coin. But IMO if Shauna really loved Ridge the way she claims she does, she wouldn't be all but bringing him his slippers right now, she'd be offering him a divorce so he can be with the woman he really wants to be with. I mean what's the point of gloating over landing the rich handsome man you've always wanted if he doesn't want you?

Ridge owes Shauna nothing. Considering her role in the baby kidnapping he owes her less than nothing AFAIC. If only Ridge had overheard her and Quinn gloating about their little secret when he was on his phone.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Exactly!  If Shauna were honorable [rolleyes] that's just what she'd do.  She'd give him up to Brooke because he simply doesn't want her.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 
Would anyone put it past Quinn to have provided Shauna with a mind-altering substance to slip into Ridge's drinks and make him more susceptible to Shauna's wiles in Vegas? -- and I wouldn't put it past Shauna to have doctored those drinks with it, either. I mean Shauna is someone who actually believes she's being loving and selfless by offering herself for the night to Ridge after manipulating him into unknowingly marrying her (drugs or no drugs), which she knows damn well he wouldn't have willingly done sober. Shauna's a fucking criminal. And far from being selfless, she's completely self-serving and is only putting Ridge on the spot. I hope it occurs to his shell-shocked self, like REAL soon, that such a marriage as he's been entered into is totally fraudulent.

So no, B&B's feeble efforts to make Shauna seem conflicted about gaslighting Ridge just ain't cutting it with me. AFAIC, she's essentially a kidnapper with Ridge as her hostage. I wish I could see their relationship with having love potential but I just can't.

I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I think Shauna is making Brooke look good, LOL. Or would be if Brooke weren't wasting time by curling up in a little ball and dying, and then crying to Donna about this instead of stomping over to Quinn's house with a lawyer and a judge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
When Brooke slapped Shauna the boundary gates fell with her. Ridge told Brooke not to call him,let

him be. She turns around and orders the pilots to drag him away. Shauna was married to Ridge at that

point, she should have pressed charges against Brooke for kidnapping her husband! I am not defending

Shauna when she withheld the whereabouts of Beth but she was protecting her daughter and she

knew the child was in the loving care of Steffy. On the otherhand Brooke believed Hope killed

Ridge's son and yet didnot tell him or the police to also protect her daughter. 

Ridge is free of Brooke's drama,will she kiss Spencer will she not????

Shauna only has lips for Ridge[cuddle]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.