Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #151 

I’m all for Ridge doing any and everything he can to stick it to Bill. I love that Ridge’s flashbacks are used as a motive because it makes sense, it shows how truly awful Bill is, and they’re about Ridge. But then Ridge’s valid personal rage against Bill gets subsumed in somebody else’s storyline and I really resent that instead of this being about Ridge getting payback for himself and Steffy, his history/flashbacks are used to prop other characters in getting back at Bill. Especially when one of these characters was instrumental in Ridge losing Douglas and the other one was sniffing around Ridge’s wife a few months ago.

Oh and speaking of sniffing around, squirm, Brooke, squirm! I can’t wait for Ridge to find out how she’s been sniffing around Bill. Hey, she’s already betrayed Katie numerous times. It’s not as if this is anything new. Not that I give a shit if she betrays Katie but betraying Ridge on Bill’s behalf is a totally different thing. I noticed yesterday that Eric and Donna were getting might cozy….

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #152 
Thanks for the interview, Sharon.  I'm always amazed at how pretty and charming KKL is in real life, as opposed to squinty-eyed Brooke.  TK is always pretty and charming, on and off screen. [love]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
Thanks Sharon!  KKL is delightful! TK is FANTASTICO! 

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #154 
Here's another wonderful bonus scene:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/CDF197C2-45BC-BF69-10C8-179BF6031309/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-on-edge/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #155 
Thanks for the clip Sharon.
I could watch that all day.
Maybe I did?
😂😂😂😂

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.