SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
I love Thorsten's response!  

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1034908550328471552

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 

Thanks for posting all the goodies, Sharon! And it just never ceases to amaze me – or should I say piss me off - how they cut out the best scenes for the US version of the show. I will never understand it.

So now Ridge and Brooke are at odds over Bill and Katie because of Thorne – WTF – after just being at odds over their own adult daughters. This stupid storyline is even more distant. When has Thorne ever lifted a finger to support Ridge on anything since I’ve been watching this show, and why can’t Ridge get a real storyline without this contrived crap and conflicts that Ridge deserves better than to get stuck in.

I guess Will = the new Liam, when will it end.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Brooke defending Bill.... that translates to Brooke betraying Ridge and that is grounds for DIVORCE! 

I know she was loyal and ( I saw her in a new light) when she stood her ground and never told her

then husband, Bill, the reason her wedding to Ridge was cancelled BUT to be on Bill's side against Ridge is

unacceptable and so that light has faded!

Free Ridge so he can bestow his tingling charms on a more deserving woman!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
another clip with Thorsten

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1035588033846763520

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 
Thanks, Sharon!

Well, I just updated this thread to include September, but it might as well be February, because B&B is stuck in Ground Hog Day hell. Another Liam spawn, another day of fetal monitor suspense! Speaking of suspense, when is Steffy going to snap, because her frozen, hushed, but overly solicitous behavior is really starting to freak me the fuck out. But I'd rather watch Ridge deal with his own unraveling (why isn't she?!) daughter than prop his vapid wife's insipid daughter.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Steffy 2.0  is boring as Hopeless! Steffy get a life!Where is your grandmother's spunk?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
I saw this tweet that really nailed the whole Steffy/Hope lovefest for me.  

Whew, I can't with this lovefest with & Steffy is just too much. Steffy might as well be a Sister Wife. I tuned in for 3 minutes & had to immediately turn away. This is so freaking unbelievable & the repeated dialogue is sickening.

It's just unnatural - looking more like Sister Wives everyday.   Lucky Liam with his baby mamas.  [rolleyes]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Sharon, ha! ITA! I called them stepsister wives months ago and the end of yesterday's show with the Steffy/Hope fake hug as Liam gazed approvingly at his sperm receptacles was revolting. I guess I'm supposed to be all misty-eyed at Steffy's great magnaniminity with Hope's continual self-sacrificing deferral to her great wisdom, but it just makes me wanna puke and think those are gonna be two royally fucked up kids.

Thank gawd for the TCM app!!!! That's all I can say lol. Pillow Talk! Captain Blood! Imitation of Life! Etc., etc. They never get old. To make this B&B related -- I was reminded of Steffy and Hope's unreal relationship as I was watching the brain dead Elois on The Time Machine.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
I saw Pillow Talk & My Fair Lady on TCM - what would we do without that channel?!!!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
I just finished watching today's episode and must say how much I enjoyed watching Ridge presiding like a boss in every sense of the word over the which-line-gets-the-hook meeting! OMG all the assorted neurotic twitching and posturing and glacial stares and passive aggression and futile attempts to undermine Ridge's smooth resolve going on while Ridge conducted the meeting so imperturbably just made me LMAO.

Of course it didn't take long for Brooke to get her petty revenge when she met up with Bill and predictably didn't defend Ridge against Bill's dig at him. But tha'ts OK, I'll forgive you, Brooke, if you do one thing -- get so pissed off at Ridge for (fingers crossed!) shitcanning Hope's lame line that you hit the sheets with Bill. C'mon, you know you want to!

ETA: Sharon, I don't know and hope I never have to find out! I just watched PT the other night and I'm planning to watch it again! I also just watched The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Kathy - have to share - TCM is sponsoring The Sound of Music Sunday Sept 9th & Wed Sept 12th in theaters on the big screen!  I've seen 2 other movies & then Sunday a week ago they sponsored South Pacific!  That was my first time experiencing SP in the theater in my life!  I missed that one growing up somehow.  Looking fwd to TSOM next!  Got my tix already!  It's such a wonderful treat to see them on the big screen with Dolby Surround Sound!  Never thought I'd get this chance again in my lifetime.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
you hit the sheets with Bill. C'mon, you know you want to!

ICAM ! Do it Brooke and free Ridge! If there aren't any new arrivals to LA then a Ridge and Taylor 

reunion would be an excellent choice ...TK would amaze !

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #113 
Sharon, I'm so jealous -- I would LOVE to see SP on the big screen, and I totally missed that TCM had sent it on the road. I'm gonna have to miss TSOM, too. But enjoy! Christopher Plummer, sigh.

Well, the preternaturally serene facade of Stefbot is finally exhibiting a faint ripple of unrest! Somehow she's no less disturbing this way, but I'm glad it's all getting to Hope.

Please, Ridge - Kick Hope to the curb, but not just yet -- I hope you can hold off until Bill's hot air (so apropos!) balloon flashback today plays out IRL and you can clear out Brooke at the same time.

You are right about that, Bluegaze!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Kathy!  SP was incomparable & the music with the modern sound was beyond amazing!  Can't wait to see TSOM Sunday!  Incredible that I lived this long!

Here's today's Hot Clip - they always cut the best stuff:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Here's the Hot clip from last week that I couldn't find - hope it's ok to post it this late.  If not, delete or move to diff location mods.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #116 

Hey, Ridge could always combine the two lines – Intimates for the Future! Hope for the intimates! Seriously, I couldn’t care less which one he shitcans, but if it has to be one of them I’m all for it being HTFT. That name has always grated on me, now more than ever. Hope’s noblesse oblige attitude about it is nauseating, not to mention hypocritical. The only future she cares about is hers. The apple sure didn’t fall far from the tree. If only Ridge, whose adult compassionate discussion with Steffy about the situation was in such sharp contrast with Brooke and Hope’shad heard how bitchy Brooke was to Steffy he wouldn’t waste another moment feeling conflicted.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #117 
Thanks for the clips, Sharon! Nice scene between Ridge and Thorne -- so relieved the show dropped the warring-brothers angle because I'd much rather see them be supportive of each other, at least so Ridge has a sounding-board too, which it seems like he will need soon, LOL.

Because more of the same tension with patient Ridge and pissy Brooke today (did I miss it, or did Brooke conveniently not mention to Ridge that she had a tête-à-tête with Bill along with her latte). Brooke really showed her territorial ass to Steffy, too -- if only Ridge walked in on her hypocritical attack on Steffy!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #118 
I keep praying to the Soap Goddess that Ridge walks in on those two harpies when they're spewing their venom about his daughter.  So far, my prayers haven't been answered; but wouldn't it be loverly?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Yes Kat, wouldn't it be loverly indeed!  My sentiments exactly & Shrew-Brooke was baring her claws today!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #120 
I can't express how much I enjoyed watching Shrew-Brooke (love it!) putting the lie to the real meaning behind Hope for the Future, -- it's a proxy ego booster for Brooke through her neurotic daughter. I'm sorry Ridge had to experience the full nasty impact of the dissolving saccharine mask, but I loved watching the adult way he handled the melt-down.

Get ready to light those candles in your bachelor lair, Bill.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
I am very proud of Ridge..he stood his ground and did not choose Hope even though he knew Brooke

would sulk. Now what she does with that sulk is her business and mine (of course)because the faster she

is out of Ridge's life and into Bill 's bed would not be fast enough for me!

It will be painful for Ridge and that pains me too but hey, Ridge,it is Brooke we are talking about! She

claims that her daughter's hard work was dismissed by your decision but it is all about Brooke...her ego

was hurt!

I'm surprised she didn't run to Eric and tell on Ridge...wait he's not Hope's father! Deacon is,her son in

law at the time,she had an affair with one daughter's husband and conceived another...and she dares

scold Steffy!

FREE RIDGE!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #122 

Brooke and Hope are such hypocrites. Brooke keeps excoriating Ridge for choosing his own daughter (gasp!) when if she were in charge she would have chosen hers even if it would put FC deeply in the hole. And Hope – she affects to be Lady Bountiful dispensing designer scraps to the needy while acting like her clothes have morally superior properties compared to lingerie. WTF.  They sure haven’t made her morally superior in any way!

I think Ridge should have chosen Steffy’s line whether it was more viable or not just because she is his daughter. How long is he even going to be married to Brooke anyway? But I think he should also have made Steffy the head of HFTF. Because she actually acted in a selfless way. She actually cared about the future. The only thing Hope (and her harpy mother, OMG I love that word) cares about is what she can get now regardless.

But I really haaaaaaate this storyline. I’m so tired of Ridge having to spend all his time trying to reason with Brooke. No matter how calm, rational and kind he is, she is nothing but a – harpy! Please make it stop. She can’t move on to Bill fast enough!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Free this beautiful man from those horrible wife and stepdaughter

[image]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #124 
Ridge has spent enough time with his harpy shrew wife.  Time to find him someone that loves only him, and his children, and hasn't been passed around to every man in his family and beyond.  Free Ridge!!

Bookworm

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
another clip with Thorsten

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1035588033846763520

And here's another clip/interview from Twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23thorstenkaye&src=typd

Great fun as usual.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Wow - that's awesome!  IDK how I missed this one!  Thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Just wondering....I think I've seen everything that TK has been in - but has he ever played a villian? 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Brooke is ridiculous!

She says she loves Ridge and the minute they become a couple..she sabotages the reunion! She is

talking to Bill behind Ridge's back... Bill,the guy who dumped Ridge in the Persian Gulf

and recently falsely accused Ridge of shooting him! Brooke divorced Bill  because of his violent

temper,Liam was punched .Liam was almost killed because of Bill's reckless behavior and tower

obsession! Brooke overlooks all that and strokes the stallion ego...his starry eyes are out again and that

means onto new pastures with Brooke and forget all about the Steffy!

I hope Stephanie throws a pitcher of cold water across the room and knocks some sense into

Brooke because the 'slut from the valley" is going to break her gorgeous son's heart again!

Who will be the next lucky lady for Ridge...Brooke is NOT worthy of his love and sexiness!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
I wonder how Caroline and Thomas are doing..no I don't care! Ridge and Caroline reunion would be

FANTASTICO !

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #130 
Maisie - TK played truly chilling villains in episodes of Air America and Falcone. I'd love to see him play more villains!

Bluegaze, I don't think I'd trust a Ridge/Caroline reunion. I feel so burned by their storyline, and her character was so compromised just to prop up Ridge's worthless son, that I just want a new woman for Ridge. New as in not related to and/or never had sex with any other male on this show.

Now I'm wondering if Brooke and Steffy are going to team up to help Bill! Why do Ridge's wife and daughter so protective of that asshole??? Whhhhyyyyy????

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
.....I just want a new woman for Ridge. New as in not related to and/or never had sex with any other male on this show.

Yes please!!! A new woman for Ridge that hasn't been tainted by any of the other "men".  That would be refreshing and so welcome.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Thanks, Christy!  Something he said today and the way he said it made me think he could be very convincing as a bad guy....

I hate him with Brooke.  I want someone brand new to come on who doesn't have baggage with every other character.  

It's really hard to believe that the show is set in LA, and in the fashion industry, and there aren't any gay characters.
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #133 
Christy/Maisie, I was reminded of TK as Zach Slater on AMC when Ridge told Steffy that Bill was going to "pay the price" for all that he had done. TK as Zach said the very same thing when Hannah tried to kill Kendall on AMC.
I agree TK can portray an incredible villain!
Have a great weekend all!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
I don't want to harp on the caRIDGE train but TK would make it all brand new AND REFRESHING and

wonderful....just sayin 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
As usual Ridge is our voice!  Bill's comeuppance is overdue! Probably Ridge won't justifiably relish in Bill's

reckoning because his DISLOYAL wife will safe Bill's ass!  

Where is RJ these days? He's only around to push Ridge and Brooke together and now where is he

to tell his mommy to stop hugging PIG!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Imo Ridge and Brooke's destiny is a curse for Ridge! He knows that she goes with the next guy who

grovels over her! He must get out of this on again, off again nightmare!

FREE Ridge!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #137 

Et tu, Steffy? But it's not as if that was the first time she defended Bill; she's defended him for trying to kill Ridge. All I could think when I saw her and Brooke sitting there was that I wonder how long it’ll be before they’re competing with each other for Bill.

I love the way Ridge hates Bill, and I really loved his scene calling him a wrecking ball today. TK was so great in that scene. It summed up Bill so well. But I haaaate that Ridge’s  straightforward, unequivocal words just went in one ear and out the other of the two Bill enablers sitting there. And I really detest this forced storyline and I dread seeing where it’s going.

P.S. Katie’s house is the worst set I have ever seen. She barely has room for living room furniture and then a dining room table is plopped in the middle of it?? Gives me claustrophobia!

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #138 
TK was getting worked up today!  I'd love it if this storyline took a turn where Ridge felt abandoned or was abused as a child - and that's why he felt so strongly about Will.  TK could pull it off. But this show isn't that deep.

I guess nobody watches television in LA?  I don't think a single set has a TV on it.  Even Wyatt's bachelor pad is missing a 100-inch flatscreen!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
I know! The set people could change the kitchen counter tops at the Forrester mansion and rearrange

some dishes and presto Katie's mansion kitchen ,seriously! For so called millionaires and heirs to

fortunes,their abodes are shabby! The most unacceptable to me is Liam and Hope living at the

cabin..come on! Those two stale lovebirds are ruining the memory of Ridge's unforgettable ,mesmerizing

romantic interlude with Caroline!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Ridge can relate to Will's predicament because his biological father was also a tyrant !

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I am very proud of Ridge..he stood his ground and did not choose Hope even though he knew Brooke

would sulk. Now what she does with that sulk is her business and mine (of course)because the faster she

is out of Ridge's life and into Bill 's bed would not be fast enough for me!

It will be painful for Ridge and that pains me too but hey, Ridge,it is Brooke we are talking about! She

claims that her daughter's hard work was dismissed by your decision but it is all about Brooke...her ego

was hurt!

I'm surprised she didn't run to Eric and tell on Ridge...wait he's not Hope's father! Deacon is,her son in

law at the time,she had an affair with one daughter's husband and conceived another...and she dares

scold Steffy!

FREE RIDGE!!!

YES!!!   She's just looking for a reason to go back to Bill.   I never wanted her with Ridge.    What a witch.
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #142 
And poor Ridge doesn't even have a home!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #143 
LOL, Maisie -- They gaze into the giant portraits of themselves over the mantel instead of TV's!

Oh boy, I was SO glad Ridge beat Bill to the judge, and I was even gladder we were reminded in graphic detail of all the motivations Ridge had to beat Bill to the judge. And I was gladdest of all that the judge himself gave Ridge the opening to make a plea for Katie. Ha! EFF YOU, PRICKBILL! It was cool to see Joe Lando in a scene with TK too!

How ironic that Wyatt -- recent boyfriend of Katie and reason for Bill to threaten to sue Katie for sole custody of Will and disown Wyatt himself -- supports Bill instead of Katie now. If Thorne is a "milktoast mayonnaise" Bill is sour, rotten, moldy, maggot-infested grapes. Get him, Ridge!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Wyidiot..I have no words...except IDIOT!

The judge will favor with Katie not because Ridge met with him but because Billy has no relationship

with his young son and is a horrible role model!

Brooke will find out about the meeting and scream to Ridge 'how could you" and bolt as fast as her

stilettos can carry her and that will be her excuse to ride stallion again! I say" go riddance Brooke!"

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
I loved the closeup of Ridge..close and personal!

Bill only wants to win for the simple reason , to be the winner..he doesn't care about Will, he cares about

Bill! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #146 
Today's nuptials were the most perfunctory B&B wedding yet -- wise choice, Steffy. I gotta hand it to these characters, no matter how frequently they play marriage musical chairs with each other, everyone has amnesia on the big day. But hmmm... maybe if I hosted as many weddings in my living room as Eric and Quinn do, I'd dust and vacuum it more often? Anyway, Ridge looked gorgeous in his best man attire, but I wish he'd read a poem instead. That's all I got.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Ridge is SO FINE! What is wrong with Brooke? Her lover is "every woman's unattainable dream" and she

is not relishing it !Oh I know! The writing on the show BECAUSE NO WAY in the real world would she

defend Bill and frustrate Ridge in doing so!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Yuck.   I just keep thinking how Katie used to be with Ridge.   In sickness is right.
Gross!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
FWIW I loved Thorsten reading from Ecclesiastes which is my personal favorite book of the Bible.  Win-win for me!  Loved the way TK looked yest in the wedding, too, espec clean-shaven - that chin-dimple was flirting with me & those mega-watt smiles were dazzling!
Kathy - BTW, I saw that Wuthering Heights is on TCM tonite - head's up!  
Found this interview on Twitter today & not sure if this one got posted here or not but it's cute!!  TK's comedic timing is so perfect!  

https://twitter.com/LaChaineRTL9/status/1044966573797244929

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #150 
That was a fun six minutes!  Thanks, Sharon!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.