Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Well I got my wish yest!  I just hope the bubble doesn't burst.  Loved Ridge's awesome mega-watt smile, too!  Oh - found this on Twitter & I think it's too cute!  Monte Carlo photo shoot:

[Djrj0rhW4AIT7v5]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
It's funny to me that TK and KKL seem to have more chemistry off-screen than on screen.  I guess it's because Brooke's personality is so unpleasant.
Love the photo!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Sharon, I loved Ridge with Steffy yesterday (and today)....really loved that she told him she had heard him and acknowledged his strength and guidance. This storyline actually had me down in the dumps because I had such an intense reaction to Steffy betraying Ridge at first. I'm so relieved their relationship is back to where it should be but I'm still kind of uneasy.

However I probably had the opposite reaction of what I was supposed to have when I watched Steffy put Liam's ring on Hope's finger, LOL...While I loved Ridge telling Brooke that it was Steffy's decision now, I thought it made Liam look like the sniveling weakling of all time when Steffy did that! How could Hope even look at him the same way after that?! That was just surreal! I wish Ridge had seen it!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
While I loved Ridge telling Brooke that it was Steffy's decision now, I thought it made Liam look like the sniveling weakling of all time when Steffy did that! How could Hope even look at him the same way after that?! That was just surreal! I wish Ridge had seen it!

And I would have just about sold my soul to have heard Ridge ask Liam, "It's convenient to have the first wife's permission, isn't it?" as Steffy got out her magnifying glass to locate Liam's balls in her coin purse, then shook them into Hope's early outstretched palm.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Kathy this is really getting to be psychic!  The very same quote popped into my head!  I loved the show today - so nice seeing Ridge so happy.  Just hope Brooke will finally give it up & remember she has a husband.  Hope's face was priceless!

Found this cute clip on Twitter:  

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1025501566869098497

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
And this - not sure the source.  On Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BBfanspolls/status/1025434942602403842

A
lso this today's Hot Clip & you're gonna stand & applaud Ridge's smack-down!  

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #57 
This has got to be the best clip ever!  And why wasn't this shown?  Ridge certainly put down both of those harpies and it's about damn time!  Go Ridge!!  You were magnificent!> [bowing] [bowing]
Thanks for posting, Sharon.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Steffy was inspirational and and a confident woman. You Go girl! I would just add that Ridge was

definitely worth fighting over!!!! Liam,not so much!

Have a great weekend and safe travels everyone!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
My favorite part was when Ridge said yeah, sure, whatever in response to Brooke's predictable waaah-ing over Bill.

(Clip for bluegaze)

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
harpies

This word just needed to be repeated. It's so perfect. And thanks for the clip, Sharon! Re the Rhett Butler quote, I'm not one bit surprised -- before I even started typing it, I knew the exact same line would have occurred to you too!

I had to play this statement from the bonus clip several times to make sure I was hearing it right:

Brooke to Hope: OK, well, I'm sure that it wasn't nice that Steffy walked in on you and Liam and I'm sorry that that happened to her, but it doesn't mean she had to commit herself to another man.

OMG, Brooke, your hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with a chainsaw! Steffy almost did the exact same thing that you did, dear -- or have you forgotten that time last year, before your re-wedding to Ridge, that the sight of Ridge kissing Quinn sent you running back to and re-wedding... who else but Bill?

Yeah, I know we're supposed to forgot these things since B&B only has a couple of plots they keep recycling so nobody can ever claim to be covered in glory, but there is something about Brooke of all people's sanctimonious tut-tutting in this instance that made me see red.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
[signthankspin]  Christy, from the bottom of my heart! Ridge was sizzling gorgeous and sexier with every word!

Brooke is jealous that billy boy didn't give her the shares without strings attached,boo ho! She knows

billy boy better than anyone,she had to say that in front of her husband ,seriously! Ridge puts up with

her, imo, bc Mr.Bell writes it so!

Let's focus on our Ridge...more handsome than ever!  [blush][agree][agree][agree][agree]    

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Today is International Cat Day, and they kill off Harry.[candle] And whatever happened to Bu?? Zoe might be nutsy cuckoo but she sure seems like a more responsible, caring cat owner than Liam!

And then we never got to see Ridge go visit Kelly [sad0133]...

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
No we didn't see Ridge with Kelly & if you think about it, we still haven't seen him hold her - not once!!!  I wonder wtf is going on!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Anyone else have a whole new appreciation for silk boxers??  Dayum!!!  [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
YES!!!! We want more! Fantastico way to finish the week!!!![fireworks1][fireworks1][fireworks3][fireworks3][fireworks3][sunglasses]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Oh yeah - hello, shallow end here - just wishing Brooke would've ripped that shirt off, too!  Mercy!  [thud][dream]

Hope it's ok to post this Tweet - fwiw, Twitter blew up today over that scene!  

https://twitter.com/KEEP_SMIIILING/status/1027998955840389123

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
A glimpse of Ridge's chest is electrifying ,lordy,lord  !I need a tall glass of cold water!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 
It seems ironic to me that Steffy has an underwear line when her father is the best underwear model of all. Blue is his color and he wears it so well! I'm glad they've already acknowledged that Steffy modeling in front of Ridge is weird, though. But those trunks would sell like hotcakes. Was gonna say something else, but I forgot what it was [blush].
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Yes! How much would we all have enjoyed Ridge on the catwalk in those electric blue boxers!!?!  Admit it!  Loved that we got some after-boxers today.  Didn't expect it - nice sexy treat!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
 after-boxers was fabulously delightful and Ridge's CHEST was eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give us more!!!!

Was it just me but when he touched his upper chest and swayed his hips ,I felt that thrilling gesture was

for all his adoring fans and sure enough he delivered , I drooled!!!!! LOL

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Yes! How much would we all have enjoyed Ridge on the catwalk in those electric blue boxers!!?!  Admit it!  Loved that we got some after-boxers today.  Didn't expect it - nice sexy treat!

This is tied for my favorite scene, the other was the classic TK/Ridge eye-roll (not the 2 giggling fools that caused it).

Thanks Mon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
This from SOD:

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/photos/a-look-inside-thorsten-kayes-ridge-bb-dressing-room/

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Thanks for posting Sharon.  I get stuck after the second picture with the caption for the third one.  Anyone else?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Thanks Sharon,loved it!  TK  is A -MA -ZING!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #75 

Thanks for posting, Sharon! I'm really glad to know that SOD put those pics on its site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
Thanks for posting Sharon.  I get stuck after the second picture with the caption for the third one.  Anyone else?

I didn't get stuck, but the same fabulous photos (with TK quotes) were in the magazine:

[tk_sod08-13-18homes_away_from_home]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Thanks Christy.  I really appreciate the post.  I was trying to see the titles of what TK is reading.  Just curious. 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
You are most welcome.  IDK if any of you saw the article in one of the SOD past issues - maybe June I think - but they had a nice spread about TK spanning all the way from his OLTL early Patrick days to the present & included great pix of him & SH & the kids.  I couldn't find it later when I looked & unfortunately the issue I saw this in was at the hairdresser so I couldn't get it.  I'm hoping if it's still there next visit maybe they'll make me the beneficiary!  Anyway if anyone does have this I wish you'd post the pic spread etc here.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Thanks for posting that Sharon.
Katbert, I also was curious about his bookshelf- being a Bookworm and all 😋
It seems he likes a psychological crime thriller, as well as English history, but I can't quite make out the second from the left- the print is too small. It looks like a biography of Eric Knight who wrote Lassie?
If you enjoy a good page-turning crime thriller, Harlen Coben is one to try for sure. The Innocent was a good example of his work.
Happy reading.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Another fine bonus scene from today.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/BE897D66-D45D-2476-5136-3A3ADE55DCCC/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-a-decision/

Enjoy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Thanks Bookworm, for the response and also the bonus scene.  I noticed the Harlen Coben title, since I've read a number of his books.  I like knowing that I share some of the same literary tastes as TK.  Psychological crime thrillers are probably the reason I don't sleep well at night.
I also noticed that he has his book of poetry with Dorothy Bridges there.  I recognize it because I have it as well, along with the CD of him reciting.
Looks like TK is growing his hair out again.  I kind of liked it short and without "product".  Oh well.  He's handsome not matter what.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Handsome no matter what is right!!
Having said that, I liked his short hair of late too.
As long as he takes part in most episodes I am also grateful. It makes my morning when I see a new clip on this site 🎬

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Hi,Christy, me again...the bonus clip says,"sorry not available in your country."[sadwavey]

Please Christy, when you have a moment,please make it accessible to me,thanks a bunch!

1catlover3

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Loved this conversation between Ridge and Brooke. To bad they decided not to have it in the show.
My God doesn't TK look absolutely gorgeous.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #84 
bluegaze, here is the clip.

This whole scene was amazing. It just seemed so much like the way two people really talk. And it perfectly encapsulated the different levels Brooke and Ridge are on. Ridge was philosophical (loved his restaurant analogy!), while not letting anyone off the hook for their behavior. Still he gave Hope the empathy that Brooke would never give Steffy. Sadly, I really think that is the best Brooke was capable of or ever would be capable of. At first I thought Brooke was stepping up to the plate when she told Ridge she hated it when one of them was happy and the other one wasn’t. But that was short lived, as she went on to call Bill “good at heart” when Ridge said Steffy was so impulsive she almost married him. Nothing like defending the man who almost killed your husband especially when that husband is in a very vulnerable place about his daughter and he needs your support. Grrr!

Also, Sharon, here is the other article.
[tk_sod06-25-18look_what_we_dug_up]

P.S. I know which one of those books in the other article is my favorite <g>.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Thanks so much Christy!  That's the one!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Thanks, Bookworm for that crazy-good bonus scene....can't believe that didn't make it on the show!  [dunno]
I felt like I was listening in on a personal conversation rather than watching a soap!  
Who edits this stuff, anyway?!?  They need to consult with us first!  [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
And this on Twitter from B&B.  TK - captivating humor!  

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1030925630748020736

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Ingo Rademacher posted this on Instagram.  Fun clip!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTVJeLl7go/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=gguk6jczcgum

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #89 
Thanks, Sharon! Can use some humor on this beginning of yet another ludicrous speed-of-light B&B wedding! But then I guess if you only ever have them in your living room, invite family members, and have your own formal wear company, it's no biggie to throw one more often than I touch up my roots.

Loved Ridge's baleful look at Liam's back when Liam was talking to Steffy. Can't take much more of Steffy's affected noble act, though.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #90 
This was one of those rare days when Ridge was onscreen in various scenes throughout the show, but had no lines. However, words were not necessary, because the subtle yet telling expressions on Ridge's face did all the talking for him. But listening to the hooey pillow-necessary wedding vows (inviting the few assembled guests, including both of your frequent exes, and the BSC mother of one of them, to chime in? Really?!) inspired me to come up with this.

Gently press below:
Gently press here

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #91 
That was great Kathy.
I am glad that you were inspired.
Timeless beautiful words, beautiful voice.
Thanks.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Kathy,you are a genius!! Ridge's gazes are hypnotic AND then you added his sultry voice to the mix=

MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...I can't stop presses on that clip ever so gently...

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Wow - just realized there was sound-  I must be slipping!  This is unbelievably beautiful!  Just what we needed - thanks so much!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
That was sublime, Kathy.......thank you! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #95 
Thanks -- I'm glad you enjoyed it, ladies (not that those sights and sounds are anything but enjoyable![love])

Well, overnight we've gone from Ridge and Brooke squaring off over Steffy/Hope, to Ridge and Hope squaring off over Katie/Bill. I mean you'd think Brooke would take her own sister's side over her ex-husband's, especially considering how Ridge feels about him (with good reason), wouldn't you? Oh well, if it leads to a Bridge collapse, bring it on.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
ITA, Brooke is always on the billy train...aggravating! Taylor needs some lovin and when Ridge finds out

she was the one that shot at billy boy and ,of course thankfully he survived[sarcasm02] Ridge will be very

understanding ,comforting and maybe taRIDGE will happen.That would be a wonderful  twist, Kelly's

parents apart and her maternal grandparents together!

I loved it when Ridge scooped up cake from Brooke's shoulder and said it wasn't as sweet as her ...

he is FANTASTICO...[love] she doesn't deserve him!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Another bonus clip - guess they routinely cut TK's best stuff.  Anyway - can't rem if I posted it already but sharing.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Thanks for sharing Sharon.
Loved those smiles interlaced with innuendo.
They do the light-hearted playful thing well.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
Nice interview 

[image]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
I love Thorsten's perspective! Ridge and Taylor also have a fabulous story! Children are a blessing

and when twins are conceived imo that connects a couple at a whole special level. TK, YOU ARE Ridge!

Taylor and Ridge should have another chapter in their love story too! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.