Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
April/May/June 2018 Ridge Forester Thread

Well... it was good to see Ridge lookin' good. An oasis of sanity and humanity in the midst of B&B's never-ending obsession with Liam's fertility. You just hit the jackpot with Steffy, Bill!

Poor Ridge.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 

Maybe Hope posted that message herself to get Liam’s undivided attention [rolleyes].  It’s not as if there aren’t ways to investigate who posts nasty shit like that when you administer the site but that doesn’t seem to have occurred to Liam to do.

All Liam has to do to want one woman is to be with the other one. Therefore, if Brooke and Ridge really want him with their respective daughters, all they have to do is help him to each other’s daughters. He’s so predictable.

When will this Jerry Springer Show Liam Spencer Extravaganza ever end?????

It's July already... Give Ridge a real storyline…give him something to so besides advise Liam to not be a slob at home…set Ridge free from this crap!

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
[duim_up]

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I can see the writing on the wall...Brooke pushing Hope on Liam and pulling away from Ridge because her

understanding of bRIDGE "destiny "is Brooke's way or the divorce route!

Ridge, don't let Brooke's guile dissuade you from helping to keep your grand daughter's family in

tact.  Brooke, the two reasons Liam and Steffy aren't already married is because of Taylor's unstable

state (IMO no judge would convict her)and Bill's blackmail AND NOT Liam and Hope's destiny???!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

It’s so weird how Brooke acts like this is some sort of contest to see whose daughter can “win” Liam– I almost expected Brooke to say nyah nyah nyah to Ridge when she informed him that Hope was preggo. So I got a kick out of the way Ridge instantly burst her little delusional bubble, but then I really liked how he put it on Liam. Isn’t it the height of hypocritical irony how the guy who affects to care so much about workers, the environment, shelter animals, etc., couldn’t be bothered to practice safe sex when he already had one baby on the way? He’s already an irresponsible, shit father whose children will forever be in competition for him unless their mothers wise up and stop setting such a shit example for them to follow.

Liam’s deer-in-headlights head bobbing as Hope was babbling about how their baby “chose” them (yes, because what baby wouldn’t want a windsock for a dad?) was comical, though. The windsock in the Carvana commercial has more spine. Gah,I hate this storyline!!! Watching two women try to hook a dumbass man with their wombs is just downright fucking disrespectful to every woman who watches this show.  

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Brooke really can't hide her smugness about Hope's pregnancy -- she's bursting at the seams with jubilation that her daughter now holds the same ace in the hole (no pun intended) as Ridge's daughter - i.e. knocked up with the busy Germinator's spawn.

Brooke: I know how upsetting this is for you.
Ridge: You have no idea.
Brooke: You're worried about your daughter.
Ridge: No... I'm worried about yours.
Brooke: [Blank stare.] (Foreign concept to Brooke.)

My hubby coined the term Kendalling for when Kendall used to tell Zach how he felt or what he thought. I'll have to start referring to it as Brookeing next time Brooke starts with that faux concern cooing shit.

Brooke's whole attitude toward Ridge about this is not that of a loving partner, it's that of a competitive mother. The narrowed eyes when Ridge tried to reassure her were chilling. Brooke was picturing Hope waltzing down the aisle with Liam instead of Steffy, Ridge's daughter be damned.

But Ridge seems to have no doubt that Steffy's wedding to Liam is still on... I guess that's the father in him reacting to the news. But Ridge.... have you met Liam? Sigh.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ditto Kathy but one thing skeered me - Brooke is squinting again - run, Ridge, run!!  [sofa]

Christy - ITA with your opinion of Hope 'cotching' Liam with her womb - I mean, isn't that archaic by now?  You'd think birth control was a foreign concept to these so-called 'enlightened' peeps.  Gah!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Not in anyway absolving Liam, I'm thoroughly disgusted him for not keeping it under wraps; but why isn't Hope using some sort of birth control either?  Was she planning to get immediately pregnant and have her cement baby to keep Liam from going back to his other wife and child?  I suspect so and now it's happened without the wedding.  Hurrah for her and Brooke:  Liam's bun in Hope's oven is just the ammunition they need to get Waffle Boy away from his current family onto his Hope for the Future family.  I truly hate this storyline and hope that Ridge sees that squinty-eyed Brooke for the viper that she really is.  To see him express caring about Brooke's daughter when she would rather see Steffy out of the picture is heartbreaking.  I want him so far away from Brooke...but please, not with Taylor.  Brooke is evil, but Taylor is just BSC.  Who needs that? 
Free Ridge!!
Where's Kendall Hart-Slater when you need her? [frown]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Brooke's calculating ,callous, underhandedness towards Steffy is unattractive and downright deceitful and

Ridge is undeserving of her attitude! I don't know how Ridge doesn't get a bad taste in his

mouth every time he kisses her!

Great weekend everyone and safe travels!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Haha, I don’t even know what to say about this mess!!!

I’ll just say this...

1) WTH do these women see in Liam?

2) Brooke really outdid herself today!!! Looking over her shoulder to make sure Ridge wouldn’t hear her talk shit about his daughter. Disgusting!

3) Free Ridge!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

FREE Ridge!!!!!!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
It's terrible how everybody are obsessed with horrible Liam

But I'm speechless how much poison Brooke still has in her body. Ridge must start seeing her for who she is (but writers makes her perfect and unforgettable on men eyes)

For Brooke the important thing it's who wins at the end, not her daughter's happyness. She hates Steffy because Bill always loved Steffy not her.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Finally had the chance to watch Friday's show. Adding my voice to the Free Ridge chorus! Gawd. Brooke has lost her mind. Or maybe it's me, but I just don't get why she'd encourage her daughter to go after another woman's once and future husband, especially when the other woman is Brooke's husband's daughter, and the husband is Liam.

If Hope were my daughter, I wouldn't even want her to have the kid and I'd encourage her not to. Since I know B&B will never go that route, history needs to repeat itself with Hope taking a header down that outdoor staircase again. And soon. I can't take much more of her pushy motherhood act when she's barely preggers. She's been reminding me of AMC's Dixie -- not just by her hypocritically saccharine manner, but by way she's treated by [almost] everyone like she's some sort of saint. Pregnancy will ramp that up even more.

AFAIC the only purpose Hope'll serve is if she'll be a cause of splitting Ridge and Brooke.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I have NEVER  liked or trusted Brooke, though I have from time to time  really TRIED to for Ridge's sake when he believed in her. But she is outdoing even herself at this point. She is the most selfish and sneaky character on the show in my opinion  and I really don't want Ridge anywhere near her. But that's not news....I've been saying it ever since I started watching B+B.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Brooke says she feels for Steffy but...but there is no buts Brooke! 

The butt in that statement is hers and it needs to get out of Ridge's and Steffy's life bc she will always

insert it and Hopeless between Liam and Steffy! Brooke is losing her allure with every empty concern for 

Steffy and schemes behind Ridge's back with her daughter! Ridge loves Brooke because he is very

forgiving and love is patient but there are LIMITS!

FREE RIDGE!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Do the B&B writers have writers' block and are falling back on past story lines? It's deja vu... Steffy

(taylor) and Hope(brooke) fighting and getting pregnant to hold on to Liam..but Ridge is so worth fighting

for!!!

Where is Ridge????

Cometohome

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
"Free Ridge" is a very complicated mission considering the limited options that B&B offers. Linsey is going to Days which means she won't come back for a while. Quinn's married to Eric, not to mention getting behind with your father's wife is icky enough. So looks like Sally's the only viable option left. However Ridge/Sally would be a replica of Caridge, not to mention age gap between both actors. Perhaps Days would be a better choice for TK.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Ridge,Ridge where art thou???? Please come back to us!

Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 
From your mouth to God's ears bluegaze!
I don't even recognize this soap anymore. I actually feel bad for Katie and Thorne being a part of this storyline. They deserve better, especially Ingo who has not really had much of a storyline since being recast as new Thorne. I am not sure that this is what he signed up for. Heather also deserves better.
Where are the core characters? Eric, Ridge, Quinn, Bill, Brooke are only appearing sporadically. All the new characters should be canned as soon as possible along with Hopeless. 
B&B is becoming a shadow of it's former self which is scary given there are less than a handful of soaps left.
Hurry back Ridge, we miss you and need you![cryeyesout]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
OT but thought I'd share this tweet - 

[image]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
thanks Sharon! I would prefer Ridge on tv screen but meanwhile anywhere I can get my fix ,magazine

covers, interviews is appreciated !!!!I wonder if TK is going to promote his up coming movie by going on

talk shows...The View, or the Talk!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
This tweet - hope these are available to the public soon - stunning!

https://twitter.com/dreamdy/status/1019650192096808961

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 

Dang…why did Zoe have to offer to do Ridge’s portrait? Because that was all I could think of for the rest of the show [blush].

(Could Zoe have, oh I dunno, an older sister, mother, or aunt, who looks just like her but is sane, who comes to town too? )

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 
I was mostly relieved that Ridge agreed to give Zoe her walking papers, despite her pretty convincing penitent act. Not that I care how much she torments Zander and Emma, I just don't want Ridge to suffer any recriminations (internal or external) from enabling her BSC ass. OTOH... the Ridge portrait offer piqued my interest, too! OTOOH... every time I see Zoe, I'm afraid she's going to go home and carve up Harry to leave on Zander's doorstep.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
New cast pic 

[image]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
And interview - cute TK clip - 

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1021477609882841088

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
IA about the portrait - gotta say as much as I get weird BSC vibes from Zoe, I am intrigued by the prospect of her painting Ridge's portrait! I could totally get into that!  BTW, TK was rocking that beautiful blue/gray suit today!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 
Thanks, Sharon! Rockin' the suit indeed!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Rockin' the suit

Rockin' the hair

Rockin' the smile

Rockin' the everything really. Sigh.

😉😉😉

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
All I remember from today's episode was Ridge ,RIDGE,RIDGE! 

I am so disappointed when TK is not mentioned in the preview and elated when he shows up, as always

the heartbeat of the show!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Still love Ridge Caroline should be in the photo🙁😫😡
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
What the hell was wrong with Brooke today? I mean, Ridge is rubbing her feet, and they might as well have been made of marble for all the reaction she had...all she could think of was how that simpering sanctimonious spawn of hers could get her hooks into the windsock permanently...and Ridge is just going to be blindsided one way or the other. Free Ridge!!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
well this prob won't be well received today but thought I'd post anyway - Bonus Clip from today.  I can't see anybody but TK!  [thud]I'm in the shallow end again  [anon]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
My sweet, sweet wife...

More like trying to reason with a four-year-old! Brooke's smug obstinacy in that scene made my own jaw start to clench. But I loved the smoldering way TK recited that line! Too bad it was wasted on Brooke. Here she has this lovely ruggedly handsome husband in front of her rubbing her effing feet, and instead of throwing herself at him she keeps trying to one-up him in the Liam sweeptakes.

Free Ridge!

Thanks for the clip, Sharon!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Steffy's concern for financial stability doesn't hold water! When she was appointed CEO, Eric gave her an

exuberant salary!This woman is impulsive and stupid! Instead of going to her dad,who has been her

biggest supporter through this chaos,she runs to his arch enemy!

I can't wait to see Ridge's reaction to his daughter's betrayal.The plot finally thickens!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Please help Christy, as usual I can't access the scene that Sharon posted![tear]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Thanks for the clip Sharon.  And Kathy "smug obstinacy" describes Brooke perfectly.  She is so determined that her daughter is the one who will win Liam (if that's winning) and who cares about the child he already has with the woman he's currently living with (mooching off)?  It's so frustrating to watch her and even worse hear the stuff she say when Ridge isn't around.  I just don't get Brooke's attraction; she's just horrid.
Free Ridge!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Please help Christy, as usual I can't access the scene that Sharon posted![tear]

Here you go!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 

This breaks my heart.

This, this is what you do, this is what you, you and Liam do to my little girl?

Ridge, you break my heart. You have no idea what your little girl has in store for you.

This storyline has gone from distasteful to revolting. Steffy sold herself and her child to Asshole, and screwed over her loving, supportive father in the process. It’s hardly the first time she’s stabbed Ridge in the back since I’ve been watching this show, but it’s the first time she’s been equipped with Asshole’s needle dick when she did it.

I thought Ridge’s approach to Hope was realistic and the way a rational, yet feeling person/parent would react to this situation – and I loved his assessment of Liam! It was such a relief to hear someone, anyone, say it, but I’m so glad it was Ridge who got to do that.

P.S. Bill, the lovelorn swain role doesn’t suit you. You’re just as much of a waffling cheater as your son is, and this sick farce of a storyline would be comical if it weren’t so ghastly.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Brooke moved her lips and I didn't care what she said BUT Ridge , I hang on every word!!!!!

Thanks Christy!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Steffy looks like she's in a trance. I am not a doctor but she seems to be suffering from postpartum 

depression! 

Brooke counting to five is OUTRAGEOUS! Ridge needs to get out of there and never turn back!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
After all this time that I've been hoping that Ridge would overhear the crap that Brooke and Hope have been spewing about his daughter, Brooke gets to the listen at the door and hear Ridge giving Hope a well-deserved talking to and then has the gall to demand that Ridge apologize to the little twerp!  I'm glad he didn't and glad he got an earful of how Brooke really feels:  that Hope and Liam belong together and so Steffy should just let him go.  Who cares if they have a child together?  Kelly is nothing to Brooke but another obstacle along with Steffy in the way of Hope and Liam being together.  And where does all this leave Steffy, Brooke?  Oh she can have Bill, the man who tried to have Ridge killed (not that that bothered Brooke; she married the jerk too).  I hope this will finally open Ridge's eyes to how much Brooke hates his daughter and granddaughter.  If only there was someone on the horizon for Ridge that hasn't been passed around to all his male relatives.
Free Ridge!! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
I just got the most fantastico idea,Mr.Bradley! Ridge's concerns about his daughter's decision to marry Bill

may lead him to speak with her doctor,the lovely Dr.Phillips. Dr. Phillips will notice his anguish is

beyond his daughter's ill advised decisions and suggests that they meet out of her office and then,who

knows??

Brooke is alluring when things fit into her vision of life plans but when they don't..her fangs come out and

she is annoying, repelling and offensive!

Free Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #44 
Watching Ridge and Steffy today was just excruciating. Ridge sounded like a contemporary man of the 21st century, cognizant of all of Steffy's options in life... Steffy sounded like a woman of the Victorian age whose constricted options in life include marrying even a villainous man. Bill may be Uriah Heep-ish but Steffy is sure no Agnes Wickfield. In trying to stick it to Liam, she's behaving like a self-destructive idiot.

Anyway, incredible, unstated yet intense performance by TK today as Steffy's worried father.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
"Anyway, incredible, unstated yet intense performance by TK today as Steffy's worried father". 

Yes!  It was one of the most outstanding performances by TK - at least in recent memory.  Emmy reel!  ITA that Steffy has crossed over to the dark side - I guess she had to since she sold her soul to the Devil.  It is a rather Victorian response to the situation.  I keep hoping we'll see a new modern-age Steffy emerge & kick all the bozos out & do it on her own!  Well maybe with Ridge's help.  Wishful thinking.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Whoops -- typo in my post above, should be "understated," not "unstated"!

Anyway, another great TK performance today as forceful Ridge tried his best to light a fire under Liam's lame ass. If Ridge could have gotten a load of that creepy pink princess trap Bill has ready to spring on Kelly, he probably would have been less gentle!

Sharon, I hope Bill's peremptory "summons" of her today, plus the completed nursery he designed for her daughter without any input from Steffy, helps fire up Steffy's kickboxing leg...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
I do, too, Kathy!  That would be some great tv!  
Actually I have to admit that I read it 'understated' anyway - so no matter!  And still 100% correct!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
It was very eerie! Some dude at Steffy's door asking but implying he would use force if necessary to bring

her to ASSHOLE estate. Any day now, his facade of loving,patient lover will disappear and ASSHOLE will

lock Steffy and Kelly in that propped up nursery!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
IDK about anyone else but I so did not see this coming today & I'm doing my happy dance!  I just know Ridge will be ecstatic about Steffy's decision & I now have hope in these writers!  Bravo Steffy - she just stepped into the 21st century!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
ITA, Sharon! That was my exact reaction, too - I sooo did not see that coming. And I wish I could be happy about it, but I'm a born pessimist so while half of me was cheering Steffy's sudden, extremely unexpected, enlightened empowerment, the other half of me is bracing myself for Steffy to feel guilty/grateful and go back to Bill anyway.

I hope Ridge will be happy, too, but I have no hope that with these writers, if he is, it won't last long. But I've really enjoyed watching him trying to get through to Steffy and Liam this week.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.