The bar is fully stocked!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Lion.
Hyenas.

Incredible performance by TK.

Caroline apologizing to her rapist? Too disgusting for words. I noticed they actually (partially) covered him up for her groveling. LOL.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

So many things wrong with this I don’t even know where to start. And I’m just kinda numb because there’s only so much I can take.

Caroline’s unbelievable disloyalty to Ridge is mindboggling! Even if the bullshit she was spouting to Thomas were true, the fact that she’s sitting outside holding Thomas’s hand while Ridge is sacrificing himself and getting barbecued for what she also had a role in, shows she is one crappy wife who puts Thomas first. But how many times do we have to say that we saw what happened???

Why is Ridge getting all the heat for Douglas when, if Thomas didn’t really “take advantage” (even though we saw him do it) of Caroline, she let Ridge think he did? Why doesn’t she have to face any consequences for that?

But what the fuck does any of this have to do with Ridge’s role as CEO? This makes about as much sense as Katie inserting herself into Ridge’s business. And why is what Ridge did the scandal? Even this egregious rewriting of history can’t disguise the fact that Thomas had sex with his father’s girlfriend 5 minutes after she walked out on him. Yet Thomas is totally off the hook too.

This story is just so one-sided and unbalanced – making a villain out a man who isn’t a villain just to save the rest of their sorry asses. Pricky whose wife kept the biggest secret of all, while Ridge stood by them, sitting in judgment. Eric who’s screwing the woman who held his granddaughter's fiancée captive sitting in judgment.

I’d say it just doesn’t get any worse than this, but I’m sure I’d be wrong.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Mind-boggling.  It is so wrong on so many levels I can't even wrap my feeble old brain around it.  Not enough likka in the bar to make this look good.  I have a question - wondering how TK feels about all this!  Surely he must see what a complete about face & total whitewash it is.  How can they suddenly make Ridge the villain in this when he was the hero by trying to do the right thing to raise his wife's child is baffling.  I must be missing something.  I sit through this hot mess shaking my head the entire time trying to figure out if I'm the one who's crazy or what?!  It's almost as if they suddenly decided they wanted someone to be the villain & sorry Ridge but tag- you're it!  Whether or not it makes a shred of sense to the fans.  I just cannot with this.  [sad0133]  Oh and Rick is a punk.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Let me count the ways that Caroline angered/disappointed me today:

Caroline just lets Ridge face the music & take the fall for THEIR decisions?
Caroline apologizes to her rapist?
Caroline lets rapist absolve her of the secret and says NOTHING when rapist puts sole blame of Ridge?
Caroline thanks rapist for being so kind to her?
Caroline is GRATEFUL to rapist for being there that night because had he not been there to save her, things would have been much worst?
Caroline turns green when random girl flirts with Thomas?

FUCK YOU, CAROLINE!!!!

Ridge deserves better from his WIFE, SON, HALF-BROTHER, FATHER AND DAUGHTER!  Damn worthless hypocrites!

God bless you, Thorsten!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I loved how Ridge cringed when he said Caroline was honest?...he knows  she would

never had told him about that night...if she hadn't got pregnant!

Sharon...I think TK is alright with the way things are transpiring because Ridge is

taking the fall ,which is very admirable and no way is he convinced that ThomASS

didn't take advantage of the Caroline's vulnerable state!

Caroline is thanking ASS for being there... really?? Caroline...Ridge is first and

foremost the best friend you have...respecting you ... to resolve your marriage

to PRICKY before making any move on you beyond kissing...not this "let me show

you "crap that ThomaSS peddles! Ridge was there for you for everything...

comforting you through PRICKY'S humiliations, he was your confidante...so if you

called him that night and said come and just hold me and let's talk in the

morning...he would be there in a heart beat!!!

Thorsten's performances makes me\us fall in love with him more and more!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Michael Logan continues to be my hero. A media member standing up for what's right and not kissing BBell's ass! Not only did he not pull any punches when he interviewed him a few weeks back but tonight he tweeted this:

@TVGMLogan
Wait, so now Caroline is "grateful" that she was raped by Thomas? Have the #BoldandBeautiful writers lost their flippin' MINDS?

I wish I could retweet this 1000000 times!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Michael Logan continues to be my hero. A media member standing up for what's right and not kissing BBell's ass! Not only did he not pull any punches when he interviewed him a few weeks back but tonight he tweeted this: @TVGMLogan Wait, so now Caroline is "grateful" that she was raped by Thomas? Have the #BoldandBeautiful writers lost their flippin' MINDS? I wish I could retweet this 1000000 times!

Wow -- thanks for posting that, Alina.
And thanks to Michael Logan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I sit through this hot mess shaking my head the entire time trying to figure out if I'm the one who's crazy or what?!  It's almost as if they suddenly decided they wanted someone to be the villain & sorry Ridge but tag- you're it!

That's exactly what it looks like they're trying to do. So I'm glad at least one journalist isn't afraid to call out B&B on its egregious, insulting, and utterly misogynistic truth twisting. I honestly don't understand how any woman could speak without puking the words that Caroline was made to speak to Thomas today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I agree with you ladies! And I saw his tweet as well....so good! I retweeted it. Caroline is being so incredible stupid!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Alina...that was a great find! 

TK is doing an amazing job conveying the heart wrenching,raw emotions that

are stirred with this controversial storyline! He leaves me spellbound every time!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I caught the way TK nearly choked on the word 'misunderstanding'  - that tells me a lot! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
DISGUSTING!

When Caroline talks to Ridge it's "what WE did". When she's with anybody else, it's what "Ridge" did.   Let's go, DIVORCE!

I've never seen such a whitewash.  I've never seen so many things swept under a rug.  I've never seen so many lies being perpetuated as truths.   I've never seen so many hypocrites on one show.  I've never seen so many characters that are clueless, self-serving, and  lacking in any kind of self-awareness EVER.

Not one person has asked Thomas or Caroline...how the fuck could you do this to dad?  Really?  The fact that Ridge claimed Douglas as his own is the thing that needs to be berated?  Not Thomas raping or Caroline/Thomas having sex in the hour that Caridge was on break?  Thomas gets hugs and total absolution while Ridge loses all?  What a farce of a show!  

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
DISGUSTING!

When Caroline talks to Ridge it's "what WE did". When she's with anybody else, it's what "Ridge" did.   Let's go, DIVORCE!

I've never seen such a whitewash.  I've never seen so many things swept under a rug.  I've never seen so many lies being perpetuated as truths.   I've never seen so many hypocrites on one show.  I've never seen so many characters that are clueless, self-serving, and  lacking in any kind of self-awareness EVER.

Not one person has asked Thomas or Caroline...how the fuck could you do this to dad?  Really?  The fact that Ridge claimed Douglas as his own is the thing that needs to be berated?  Not Thomas raping or Caroline/Thomas having sex in the hour that Caridge was on break?  Thomas gets hugs and total absolution while Ridge loses all?  What a farce of a show!  

Alina, you said it all!

It was excruciating watching Ridge excoriate himself for something that Caroline let him think she wanted too. More excruciating watching her let him take all the blame as she comforts Thomas. Steffy using Ridge’s pain to advance herself instead of standing by Ridge is revolting. Her being Ridge’s daughter means nothing to her, I guess, but then this is the same Forrester daughter who was all excited at the thought of being the SP mascot so what does that tell you.

Not the same people….I think the only one who’s really not the same is Caroline, I thought she loved Ridge and was on the same page as him - but then she put Thomas first. She’s the one who really changed everything. The others are acting true to form, self-pitying narcissist Thomas, preening overcompensating little Ricky, mind-changing old goat Eric. When is Ridge going to snap? Because if anybody is entitled to, it’s him. But he’s the only one who is never allowed to. Even when they're all gunning for him!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
DISGUSTING!

Just DITTO to this whole post!  Alina you nailed it - I've never seen the equal of this whitewash either & I've watched soaps all my very long life.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Some of today's ridiculous dialogue:

Ridge:  So your gunning for me too?
Steffy:  Really? Replacing you in that chair--that's a big thing on my mind right now?

Why the outrage at Ridge's question, Steffy?  Didn't you start 'gunning for his chair' the minute the CEO job went up for grabs? 

She's so busy absolving Thomas and throwing her hat in the ring for the CEO job that she hasn't even questioned how Thomas and/or Caroline could do that to her dad?  Is everyone so damn warped on this show that a son impregnating his dad's wife during a break is perfectly moral and ok?

Steffy:  She wasn't your wife!  It's not like she hooked up with some random guy at the bar! 

Really??? Is this for real???  If it was some random guy at the bar it would have been called what it was, RAPE and Bell wouldn't be doing backflips trying to undo the mess he created and making even a bigger mess of it in the process!  Aside from that, the fact that it was Ridge's son is worse and more hurtful to Ridge....or am I crazy?  How could Ridge's own daughter NOT SEE THAT?  Ugh!

Steffy:  Thomas dated Caroline before you set eyes on her!

So since Thomas dated her before...he's got an open invitation to her body?  LORD! WTF!

Caroline:  Thomas isn't asking for anything other than to be recognized--that's it!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!  I guess it slipped her mind that Thomas DID ask for something else; he asked her to leave Ridge and become a family with him.   I guess she didn't mention that little detail to her husband though.

Caroline:  When you think about it, what's really changed? No one got hurt.  We are all the same people.

Earth to Caroline, earth to Caroline.   She didn't get hurt.  Thomas didn't get hurt.  Ridge DID GET HURT!!! She lead him to believe for close to a year that she wasn't a willing participant that night.  She let Ridge believe that Douglas was THEIR child in everyway that mattered to her and that she'd walk through FIRE for him and their family.  HA!  Now she refers to Douglas as HER son, or Thomas' son.  Ridge is being insulted, ridiculed, berated and pushed out of the job he was groomed for all his life.  But nothing has changed?????  Noone was hurt????  SMDH!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

Caroline:  When you think about it, what's really changed? No one got hurt.  We are all the same people.

Earth to Caroline, earth to Caroline.   She didn't get hurt.  Thomas didn't get hurt.  Ridge DID GET HURT!!! She lead him to believe for close to a year that she wasn't a willing participant that night.  She let Ridge believe that Douglas was THEIR child in everyway that mattered to her and that she'd walk through FIRE for him and their family.  HA!  Now she refers to Douglas as HER son, or Thomas' son.  Ridge is being insulted, ridiculed, berated and pushed out of the job he was groomed for all his life.  But nothing has changed?????  Noone was hurt????  SMDH!

A great big honking DITTO to this whole post (and TRITTO to Sharon's ditto to your previous post and Christy's post, and Malin's and bluegaze's before that!). But of all the absurdly one-sided dialogue we heard today, the above is what jumped out at me the most.

Here's another exchange I'd like to add to the list:

Maya to Rick: How did Ridge justify keeping Douglas from Thomas for so long?

(Me: Gee, not as long as you hid your transexualism from Rick, Maya.)

But what gets me the most is the overblown-ness of the OTT reaction to Ridge's admission that Thomas fathered Douglas please goddess please please pleasepleaseplease let there be a DNA test that proves he didn't pleasepleaseplease. It's just fucking bizarre! No matter how hard it tries, and it is obviously trying very hard, making Ridge the villain now just does not add up.

Ridge is the only character who's making any sense at all, the only character who has been consistent from day one. Only having what Caroline said happened that night to go by, his sole purpose was to protect her and the baby (and Caroline sure let him, until the wistful gaze of Thomas cast its weak spell upon her!).

Then, Ridge once again did the honorable thing by Caroline -- bowing to her current version of reality, Ridge took all the responsibility for the "misunderstanding" upon himself, and now risks losing everything he loves (and if he doesn't, it will be no thanks to Caroline*.).

All of the other sinners of FC and SP want or will want Ridge's head on a platter, distorting his good intentions into something ugly, and blowing it so out of proportion as to be making themselves look like a pack of bored, pampered, tongue-lolling hounds unexpectedly finding themselves on the scent of a wild, beautiful fox whose only crime is trying to survive in a hostile environment.

*Notice how instantly Caroline defended Ridge -- not! -- in this exchange that I also took note of:
Thomas: They can't still be talking about you, me, and Douglas, right?
Caroline: I don't really think it's a quick conversation.
Thomas: Yeah, even Dad's not that long-winded.
Caroline:

I'll say what Caroline should have:
SCREW YOU, THOMAS!

In conclusion -- screw them all!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
"Everything has changed" ICAM Ridge!

Wouldn't it be great if when they have the press release...Thomas will be seen for who

he is ... a RAPIST... and then he will see that Ridge was right all along!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
That's my view, Kathy - it's almost so over the top trying to demonize Ridge that there must be more to this story.  We are clearly missing something. 

BTW, Alina did you write that incredible piece I just retweeted on Twitter?!  If not - who did - I couldn't believe I was reading it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Yea Sharon, that was me ;-)

I haven't been so incensed by a storyline in ages! Had to let it rip lol!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
You totally nailed it!  The way we feel, the way it was written - all of it.  Let's hope somebody gets the message!  Bravo, Alina!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Thanks Sharon!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Here is Alina's rant, for non-Twitterers (like me!):

[alina-twitter-rant]

(Alina -- [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]!!!
You were on fire with that incredible rant -- you absolutely nailed those suckers! As Ethel said to Lucy, promise me that when you die, you'll leave your brain to science!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Haha, thanks Kathy! The more I watch and listen to the crap oozing out of everyone's mouths, the more irate I become. Twitter was frustrating me because I couldn't express my disgust in only 142 characters. So...I ranted, saved it as a picture and tweeted it. It won't do any good but at least I got it off my chest!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Great job Alina! To quote Ridge " It had to be done"

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Wow, Alina! That was epic! You just set the gold standard for concise, cohesive, spot on rants! You nailed every single point in turn and synthesized them all into one big irrefutable whole truth.

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

P.S. I agree with Kathy's I Love Lucy reference <g>!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
It was brilliant!  Alina I wondered how you escaped 'Twitter jail' going over your 142 character limit! I was just telling hub about it & finally figured you must've added it as a picture!  So smart!!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Haha, thanks Kathy! The more I watch and listen to the crap oozing out of everyone's mouths, the more irate I become. Twitter was frustrating me because I couldn't express my disgust in only 142 characters. So...I ranted, saved it as a picture and tweeted it. It won't do any good but at least I got it off my chest!

It was really good! I told the CaRidge family to retweet it!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Way to go Alina!  So well written!!  Does anyone else get a sick feeling that BB gets a sick kick out of seeing all the women viewers getting riled up over all this CR*P playing out on our tvs??[barf]

I do not know how to do it, but B&B Universe on twitter put up a great article tonight called "So low you can't get under it" by Karen... I am sure everyone here would love to co-sign it if someone could bring it over! 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Here's the article, Zenderella. A must read!

http://bbuniverse.net/2016/07/14/so-low-you-cant-get-under-it

Bold & Beautiful Universe

So Low, You Can’t Get Under It
By Karen

Since I have been writing for this site, I’ve written a few articles wondering just how low in the gutter these writers could possibly go. Never in my wildest imagination did I think they could go subterranean. I mean, I don’t think I’ve even seen anything this foul anywhere. The complete and total disregard of all realms of decency is just mind boggling. The old adage of, “It’s a soap,” just does not cut it in this case. What these writers have done in this Thomas and Caroline debacle is beyond the pale. Seriously. As horrific as it was that Luke and Laura became some super couple after the rape, I think these writers have surpassed that level of scummy. Let’s get to it.

Ridge called a meeting at FC to tell Eric, Steffy and Rick the truth about Douglas’ paternity. He told them he and Caroline had broken up for a night and Caroline went to stay at a hotel and that he thought something that wasn’t true. He explained that he had a vasectomy, so he always knew that the baby wasn’t his. Not a one of them asked how a one night break up landed Caroline and Thomas in bed together. Of course, that is due to the writers desperate attempt to rewrite the history of Thomas and Caroline. Instead of acknowledging that Thomas was acting like a super creepy predator with Caroline way before rape night happened, they want us to now think they were in love before she and Ridge were. The problem is, that just is not true and never played out on screen.

Each and every person in that room attacked Ridge, the loving and devoted husband who only attempted to stand by his wife and protect her from having to deal with the man she led him to believe took advantage of her. She might not have wanted to come out and say he took advantage of her, but her every action when she woke up and her description of the events to Ridge sure sounded a lot like rape. So the writers having Ridge apologize to the man that did that to the woman he loves did nothing but piss me off. Having Caroline act like Ridge was some villain for being angry at Thomas for taking advantage of her, and saying Thomas was there for her and comforted her when she still says she doesn’t remember what happened drove me to drink.

To really set me off, while Ridge was being berated by those with zero room to judge, Caroline was actually with Thomas expressing thanks and gratitude as he continued to blame everything on Ridge. Really, writers? Did you get your hands on my stash or something? After having been told by fans and some journalists that this story is viewed by many as rape, you decide to have the victim thank the predator for raping her. Way to go completely subterranean and set the women’s movement back about a century. I guess I should be thankful you are known for being socially conscious. Who knows what you would have a rape victim say to her rapist if you were known for being the woman hating pigs I see you as. I imagine she would say how that rape opened her eyes to how much she loves him. Words I’m sure you’ll have her saying in no time. You guys really disgust me.

Steffy went to console her slimy brother, which is fine since the Steffy I once loved stopped existing a long time ago. I don’t give a crap about this Steffy. The one I loved would have questioned her brother about that night since she knows he was being a real dog around the time it happened. Instead, she was no better than Rick anticipating her father being fired for actually being a decent man. She questioned why no one is considering her for the CEO job and Thomas really didn’t care if Rick was able to oust Ridge. Caroline made the typical dumb blonde look like a rocket scientist with her assertion to Ridge that nothing about their life had changed. Meanwhile, Raya are in her home making their redecorating decisions waiting for Eric to give them the go ahead.

Eric, who probably has less room to judge anyone’s morality for his past and his present, was visiting the woman who everyone else he knows would prefer was starring in Orange is the New Black. He is actually confiding in a woman who has proven herself to be criminally insane, and even worse, seems to be listening to her advice. Really, Eric? I hope your family has you declared mentally incompetent when they find out about this disgusting foolishness and puts you in an assisted living facility. After all, how mentally competent can you be to get involved with a woman fresh off of kidnapping, raping, and holding hostage the man your granddaughter loved deeply.

I struggle with my future with this show. I have marched, sat in, and demonstrated for years to get legislators to write laws that protect women and have spoken out about the rape culture mentality that still exists in how people treat victims of rape. From victim blaming and shaming to being more sympathetic to the rapist than the victim; I have been tirelessly on the front lines calling out politicians and the press. To see that exact thing play out on this show, with a heap of the victim thanking the predator, has made me no longer willing to stay whether they actually make them a couple or not. It is just so seedy, shameful, and downright disrespectful to the movement and victims. It is truly so low, you just can’t get under it.

Karen

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Way to go, Eric - instead of publicly standing by your son Ridge, who has done nothing wrong, clutch your pearls with one hand and throw Ridge to the wolves with the other! Act on your fear of what the bored public may think for a few minutes, instead of supporting your son in a time of crisis. And by all means, do so while you're having a secret affair with a nutjob criminal who is carefully manipulating you into making her a Forrester. Fucking hypocritical whipped coward.

And Karen -- you're sure singing our song! Wish you'd been around during PC's honor killing story!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Way to go, Eric - instead of publicly standing by your son Ridge, who has done nothing wrong, clutch your pearls with one hand and throw Ridge to the wolves with the other! Act on your fear of what the bored public may think for a few minutes, instead of supporting your son in a time of crisis. And by all means, do so while you're having a secret affair with a nutjob criminal who is carefully manipulating you into making her a Forrester. Fucking hypocritical whipped coward.

Yes, and to add insult to injury...calls Rick the BEST CEO THEY'VE EVER HAD, and right in front of the son who Rick shot at & who Rick continues to call a bastard, the same one you are throwing to the wolves for no damn reason.   I guess purposely setting out to sabatoge the company by overpricing Caridge's new line and falling into the profits by accident is what this fool thinks makes a great CEO.

I hope the idiot marries Quinn and she makes a public fool of him.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Here's the article, Zenderella. A must read! http://bbuniverse.net/2016/07/14/so-low-you-cant-get-under-it

Thanks, that was a good read and as the author is somebody who's actually publicly advocated for rape victims, the show can't portray her as just a disgruntled viewer  (though I'm sure they, and the soap press except for Michael Logan, would).

Re today's show - Eric sure laid on the fake flattery before he stuck in the knife. I loved how Ridge said "a little?!" when Eric commented on how Ricky was a little too power hungry though. Yeah, Eric doesn't give a shit that Ricky shot at Ridge and Caroline, but he's all over Douglas. Eric is so full of it.

Ridge isn't acting stressed at all no matter how he feels, but the "scandal" they all keep wringing their hands about is that Ridge's son couldn't keep it in his pants while Caroline was too high and drunk to know what he was doing! There's your fucking scandal, Eric. Your grandson is a rapist.

I liked how Ridge said "Dad. Don't do this." I don't know why, I love the quiet way Ridge says "Dad." Ridge still calls Eric "Dad" even though it's the last thing Eric acts like, and somehow it emphasizes how Eric is just using the "scandal" to stick it to Ridge while being led around by his dick by Quinn.

Funny how Steffy is sucking up to Eric now -- what a freaking disloyal backstabber she is after the way Ridge stood by her when she was on the hotseat for killing Aly (funny how Ridge gets backstabbed by everyone he stands by, huh?) -- while her grandfather is banging her batshit crazy MIL. I'd say I can't wait for that little scandal to come out, but given how Quinn always gets away with everything it already feels anticlimactic.

I was glad to see Ridge walk out of the room but I was ticked we didn't get to see where he went....

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

I hope the idiot marries Quinn and she makes a public fool of him.

And gives birth to drooling Quasimodo Squint Forrester!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
That old goat needs to be taught a lesson...and  Deacon may be the one to

deliver the news to Ridge...he gave Ridge the tip about the other helicopter in Dubai .

I hope it will be Ridge who finds dear old old dad and queen behaving "unbecoming" of

a Forrester... Pops will then return Ridge to his rightful CEO chair to pRICK'S chagrin!

Ridge should walk out that door and never look back...all those clowns are hopeless!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
 The last several episodes have been so depressing that I did not read the postings here until just now, and I see that I am far from alone in my horror and anger. As always, you ladies have beautifully expressed my disgust with the crap the writers have come up with lately. I wonder WHY they took this turn, this twisting of what they originally wrote, this changing of what they want us to feel and believe. It makes no sense, and leaves us with NO ONE to like or trust anymore, except for Ridge, whom they now want us to see as a selfish bad guy! (Not a chance in hell on that one!)  I really wonder what TK truly feels about these "new point of view" lousy scripts. He is doing his absolutely beautiful job of breaking our hearts, as always, but it AINT FUN.....(well yeah, I guess in a way it is...he is SO GOOD at it!!!) But now I hate everybody else, including Caroline. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I quit watching this show over 8 weeks ago now. The last episode I watched was when Thomass kidnapped Douglas. I haven't watched an episode since then. I only watch TK 
scenes on here every 4 to 5 weeks to catch up with him. I cannot support this show any longer. Until they change this storyline into a positive story I will not be tuning in to the show. I refuse to watch this show if they have Caroline become involved with her rapists.

Quote:
Here's the article, Zenderella. A must read! http://bbuniverse.net/2016/07/14/so-low-you-cant-get-under-it Bold & Beautiful Universe So Low, You Can’t Get Under It By Karen Since I have been writing for this site, I’ve written a few articles wondering just how low in the gutter these writers could possibly go. Never in my wildest imagination did I think they could go subterranean. I mean, I don’t think I’ve even seen anything this foul anywhere. The complete and total disregard of all realms of decency is just mind boggling. The old adage of, “It’s a soap,” just does not cut it in this case. What these writers have done in this Thomas and Caroline debacle is beyond the pale. Seriously. As horrific as it was that Luke and Laura became some super couple after the rape, I think these writers have surpassed that level of scummy. Let’s get to it.completely subterranean and set the women’s movement back about a century. I guess I should be thankful you are known for being socially conscious. Who knows what you would have a rape victim say to her rapist if you were known for being the woman hating pigs I see you as. I imagine she would say how that rape opened her eyes to how much she loves him. Words I’m sure you’ll have her saying in no time. You guys really disgust me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Steffy scolded ThomASS that he disrespected their father by punching him but having

sex with their father's girlfriend just hours after they broke up is hug worthy... so

pathetic!

I loved Ridge's response to her stupid question and he should have added

"unfortunately yes and I should have had the vasectomy decades ago!"

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #38 

You have all been so eloquent with your opinions and I’m so impressed. I’ve tried but I can’t bring myself to watch the clips. I think TK is an incredible actor, he manages to create amazing moments even in the slightest scenes. I always watch his scenes even in storylines that I don’t like but….
I can’t watch this storyline. I can’t understand what the writers are thinking. Honestly i wonder if they even watch the show they produce. Did the writers change? This storyline is honestly too ugly to watch as entertainment.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Ridge is a survivor...he will be vindicated!

He commands and deserves respect and he will get it!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #40 
They really twisted the knife today. Thomas gets the loft (which looks different now)?!? And Caroline certainly seemed to enjoy her family unit visit with him. But no matter where they are, they always seem to be flirting with each other.

But, hell froze over today - I agreed with Brooke on something! I think Ridge is "better than just about anybody," too. He certainly was a better friend than she deserved today. I mean, she's the one who blabbed about Ridge's vasectomy. She's the one who backed up $Pig into blackmailing Ridge over Douglas. Why did she act "sorry" that Eric fired Ridge when she wanted Ridge basically to fire himself in favor of Ricky a few weeks ago?! That made no sense. Things like that are why as much as I enjoy watching Ridge being a friend, because it rings so true when he does, I can never suspend my disbelief over Brooke's motives. She simply can't be trusted and it's a shame that the only real friend Ridge had to talk to, Carter, has vanished. But then, nobody on this show has friends, they just unload to family members or ex family members they have complicated convoluted relationships with.

I love watching Ridge being a friend, though, even to Brooke. But geez - couldn't Brooke call out for a pizza or Chinese food or something? She didn't even have any crackers or chips to go with the tapenade?? Oh well - at least Ridge had a beer.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I yelled when I heard them say that the creep had moved into Ridge's loft!  Nooooooooooooo!  Is anything sacred?  Didn't look like the loft; looked more like FC though.  I wonder how long before Caroline is posing for Thomas in only a sheet? 

Despite Brooke being a complete shit to Ridge; I enjoyed their scenes today.  I'll call it the TK effect!  So sad but Ridge hit the nail on the head when he said he felt like an outsider in his own marriage!  Ain't that the truth!   Sadder is the fact that Caroline is so oblivious to Ridge's feelings and pain that she's the one feeding the feeling for him.  She's making him feel like an outsider while she flirts with her baby daddy.  Why exactly does she think that when Douglas spends time with Thomas; she must as well? 

I need a divorce spoiler ASAP!  Please let it be so.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Earth to Caroline - there is a new invention... it is called a BABY BOTTLE!! 
All she needs to do is pack a few inside a DIAPER BAG and DROP DOUGLAS OFF at the
loft for a few hours... then one of them pick him back up!!  DUH!!!

There is not one good reason why Caroline has to STAY with him!!  Thomas wants to be a father to his baby son??  Then HE should be the one taking care of him and getting  to know him and having ALONE time with him!!  AMEN!!

Ridge is WAY too kind giving Thomas the loft, but I guess it was the ONLY way to get him out of their hair at the mansion...  he probably imagined that his WIFE would not be running back and forth the way she probably will be, flirting and talking baby talk and acting like a giddy teenager with her rapist... just gag! 
I'm with you Alina... let's get this divorce over with ASAP!!

And Christy, please enlighten me, as I had not clue one what tapenade is!!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella

There is not one good reason why Caroline has to STAY with him!!  Thomas wants to be a father to his baby son??  Then HE should be the one taking care of him and getting  to know him and having ALONE time with him!!  AMEN!!

It's so obvious that Thomas would not have half the interest in Douglas or spending time with HisSon without Caroline attached.  Thomas is more interested in the BabyMomma than the Baby himself.  It won't be long before he's putting Douglas down for his nap and taking a nap himself, with Caroline.  This story continues to disgust me on so many levels and has destroyed Caroline for me.  Dammit.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Earth to Caroline - there is a new invention... it is called a BABY BOTTLE!! 
All she needs to do is pack a few inside a DIAPER BAG and DROP DOUGLAS OFF at the
loft for a few hours... then one of them pick him back up!!  DUH!!!

There is not one good reason why Caroline has to STAY with him!!  Thomas wants to be a father to his baby son??  Then HE should be the one taking care of him and getting  to know him and having ALONE time with him!!  AMEN!!!!

Exactly, there is such a thing as pumping milk, bottles & diaper bags.  It's becoming painfully clear that the reason Caroline stays is because she wants to/likes to spend time with her rapist and sees nothing wrong with it.    I'm SO over her!

Kathy, fyi, I tried to download today's clip and got an error message ("the requested url was not found on the server.)"

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 

I like the thought of Ridge being single again too but he's married and I admire him for

holding on because 'worse' is part and parcel of  a marriage and right now he's feeling

just THAT but things could get 'better'!

A candle light dinner would be a step in the right direction to reassure Ridge!

B&B  want to keep us guessing...instead those two are having a romantic dinner and

Ridge is having leftovers with pRicky's mom!

It was WONDERFUL to see Thorsten...yummy!... and the beer too!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #46 
Alina, try it now - it was there, I had just fucked up the link - sorry!

Zenderella - it's a kind of dip made from chopped up olives/oil. I really like it myself (as long as it doesn't have mushrooms/anchovies in it!). I've actually eaten it with a spoon, so I don't even need crackers or chips myself :/.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

It's so obvious that Thomas would not have half the interest in Douglas or spending time with HisSon without Caroline attached. 

BINGO!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Tomorrow's Preview:

Sad for Ridge (he doesn't deserve this!) but grateful that he sees what's really going on with his wife!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #49 
How sad that the only one Ridge has to confide in is Brooke, the woman who only minutes ago was blackmailing him into playing nice with her useless son.  Meanwhile, his faithless wife is off flirting with his useless son. [wtf]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Wow they really try destroy the character of Caroline

Too bad

I really loved her with Ridge!!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.