Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
Self-awareness is like catnip to me in a character, and Ridge's quiet self-awareness really elevated his scenes with Brooke today. His perceptiveness in general was so real and honest -- and so refreshingly adult.

Meanwhile, instead of being there for Ridge, her husband, who needs her loyalty more than ever now, where is Caroline? Caroline made the choice to be there for Thomas.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

I hope Ridge and Caroline have a heart to heart before making any rash

decisions!

It would be great if Douglas could spend alone time with his daddy but being

a mother...I understand Caroline's wanting to be there... I wouldn't want to leave 

my baby out of my sight for the first months either!

I do agree that Caroline is being insensitive to Ridge's feelings but B&B are purposely

omitting their together time on screen to keep us frustrated because as far us we

know they have made decisions together regarding Douglas's visits with Thomas so

it is IMPOSSIBLE that they are sleeping in the same bed and not make love and chat

about this new chapter in their lives... having Thomas co parent...very disappointing!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
She better reject that loser once and for all! ThomASS don't give a damn about Douglas he just want spend time with Caroline

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Now that Thomas' rape of Caroline has been whited out, I hate that Ridge's "crime" of depriving the sperm donor of "his" son  is being put on the same level as Brooke's (temporarily, I'm sure) aborted fling with Bill.

Ridge: And Thomas and Caroline deserve it because they love each other.

Whoa. I didn't expect that, but I should have, given Ridge's release of his fatherhood of Douglas followed by his unstinting and selfless (and IMO totally unnecessary! But he's a better person than I am!) desire to remove every pebble in the path of new ho-ly family Caroline, Thomas, and Douglas. As I said yesterday, I love self-awareness in a character, and Ridge displayed more of it today, in another wonderful performance by TK, but I just hate that in Ridge's generosity towards his ungrateful wife and son, Ridge takes the fall for the collapse of his marriage and has accepted that he ends up alone.

How sadly ironic that Ridge's ultimate sacrifice is wasted, because Father-of-the-Year Thomas left Caroline in the lurch and abandoned Douglas for his latest hot date.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I, I, I...give up!

NO words! 

[flag]

Caroline, RIP or better yet, Rot in Hell! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Maybe Caroline is suffering from post-partum psychosis.  I can't think of any other reason that now she "loves" the man who raped her.  Ridge is too generous with both of those miserable excuses for a wife and a son.  He should kick them both to the curb, after pummeling Thomass first of course.  If not for Douglas, I wish he'd never cross paths with them again.  Just when I think this story can't disgust me any more, it does!
[explode]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
I'm officially over it now.  Just watching for Ridge - always magnificently portrayed by Thorsten & I'll just be content with that.  I really think they had TK say that today because of the outcry about the rape & they know that's the only way we'll accept it.  At least they hope so.  Anyway - that's my story.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Ridge was so calm and insightful today when he said "she looks at Thomas the way she used to look at me" and "they belong together because they love each other" (or something like that...)  It made me so sad, because that's certainly not the way I saw it all playing out...
   *I cannot WAIT to watch the heart to heart he has with Caroline about all this!!  I know my heart will be breaking FOR RIDGE!!
I hope it is coming up soon, and really hope that he catches her off guard... that she BEGS him to rethink his decision, and that she totally REGRETS her actions since the baby reveal...  NOT realizing how cruel and totally disregarding of her HUSBAND'S feelings she has been...  And of course him telling her it is too late and walking out!  [popcorn]

p.s. Oh, and Thomas so desperate for that baby time - and then scheduling a dinner date the same night - yep, he is prime Daddy material alright... NOT!  UGGHHH!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
I agree Sharon.... Thorsten Kaye is just unbelievable amazing in his portraying of Ridge and the weeks to come is gonna be very emotional to watch. Thorsten Kaye is gonna nail it!!!!!!!!! It's really sad how the writing destroyed CaRidge. I really hoped they would make them stronger then ever.... But I was wrong.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 
I can't really add anything to what everyone has already said, but I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all the grossly unfair WTF's. Ridge taking on the blame for so many things that weren't his fault -- why is Thomas off the hook for raping Caroline? Why is Caroline off the hook for falling in love with Thomas while she's married to Ridge? And then there was this little exchange that came out of nowhere:

Brooke (eyes narrowed, finger pointing, accusing tone): Including Rick?
Ridge (resigned, determined): Including Rick.

WTF? Where did that come from? What the fuck does Ridge owe Ricky? Isn't it enough that he's lost his wife and job? What else is left to placate Ricky with?

Lots of stuff still rattling around in my right brain that I can't seem to shake out. As painful as it was to watch Ridge sacrifice everything today - just for the sake of family unity that nobody else in his family certainly seems to care about - I've watched the Ridge scenes several times already because as painful as it is to see Ridge not only lose everything, but lose it in such an egregiously unfair way, TK's acting was so magnificent...Ridge is the only real man on the show.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
With CaRidge on the edge being over, which I still don't understand how this all happened so fast???????? I am continuing to support the character Ridge, I love this character and I will support Thorsten Kaye, because he is an amazing actor with a talent beyond exceptional and rare; he has so much potentials....... wherever he goes or does I will be a fan of his.....

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #62 
You girls have to see the bonus scene Ridge is to die for lol. Sorry I'm on my phone so can't link[frown]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
You girls have to see the bonus scene Ridge is to die for lol. Sorry I'm on my phone so can't link[frown]

Aww, Lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Ridge's expression when Steffy said they needed 3 people to replace 1 Bill Spencer!!!! Priceless!
LMAO!!!! I need a screenshot to tide me over til tonight ;-)

Oh Thorsten, how much do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #65 

Ridge’s generosity was front and center today…and I’m sorry, but Ridge had already made his own decisions without needing any input from Brooke, but he graciously gave her the credit. Ridge just seemed kind of like a burden had been lifted from him today. And OMG, Alina, his mocking expression and snort at that "we need more than three Spencers to take Bill's place" moment stole the show! Eric is such a phoney. It was almost comical watching him condescend to Ridge in every scene, all the while holding onto an explosive secret of his own. One that would wipe the  judgmental sneer off of Steffy’s face.

The bonus scenes from both yesterday and today were so good! Even though I don’t like Brooke because she’s been such a shitty friend to Ridge I couldn’t help but be charmed by their scene together. And when Ridge made that sweeping gesture and said I give you absolution. Done, that was my idea of a religious experience.

You know what kills me? When the shit hits the fan with Eric and Quinn, Ridge is probably the only one who will stand by Eric.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Ridge's expression when Steffy said they needed 3 people to replace 1 Bill Spencer!!!! Priceless! LMAO!!!! I need a screenshot to tide me over til tonight ;-) Oh Thorsten, how much do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

[tk_3-bill-spencers] 

I know! I thought the entire grimace at the horrifying thought of three Bill Spencers deserved an encore!

Could there be a more perfectly contemptuous shrug?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
^^Simply glorious, Kathy! He spoke for me! Lol!

Btw, I was just watching today's episode and one thing struck me. One of the many many differences between Ridge and everybody else....he knows how to be a friend and keep someone's private confidences, private. Eric was poking & prodding Ridge to tell him what's going on with Brooke. Unlike the way Brooke sang like a canary about Ridge's private medical condition, Ridge kept quiet giving nothing away. That's a real friend and a real man! The only one that exists on the B&B canvas!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
That's a real friend and a real man! The only one that exists on the B&B canvas!

So true.

I just watched the deleted scenes from yesterday and today. What gems they both are.

Brooke is vapid, shallow, unempathetic, thoughtless, and self-absorbed -- just a total moron all around, IMO. But in the deleted scene between her and Ridge, Ridge's attitude toward Brooke almost made her tolerable, at least for those moments.

And in the deleted scene between Ridge and Eric...

I wanted to love that little boy and then I look at Thomas and he was my little boy just five minutes ago.

Eric is the fucking hypocrite of the year. But again, Ridge's attitude toward him made him tolerable.

Two wonderful heartfelt performances that should not have been cut for whatever mundane scene they were sacrificed for.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #69 
Why did they show that flashback of Ridge and Caroline from last year when she told him about being pregnant via Thomas? This show will just never stop spinning what Thomas did to Caroline, even to the point of showing a clip that conveniently omits what really happened. They should have showed flashbacks from a few weeks ago when Ridge was watching in the shadows as she and Thomas bonded over Douglas. But gee, I guess that would make Thomas look bad [sarcasm].

Anyway....Ridge seemed unburdened last week with Eric, but today was a different story now that he is starting to put his intention to free Caroline in action. And OMG, is it painful to watch Ridge setting the stage to sacrificing himself to give her what he thinks she wants. And there isn't much doubt of that after her flirty scenes with Thomas last week that turned into her pouting and staking her claim when he went out with another girl, and Ridge didn't even see that.

I'm bracing myself for tomorrow's show.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Ridge and Caroline's dinner had such a sad, dissonant vibe. Ridge described himself to her as lost and weary before "you touched me and the world started turning again."

Can't Caroline tell how "lost and weary" Ridge has been feeling lately? Even though he was trying to keep a tight rein on his pain today, trying to ease into what he has to do, Ridge's sad resolution about it echoed like a silent howl of pain around the room (and I have no words adequate to describe how perfect TK was in those scenes!).

Is Caroline really that clueless, or has she just been avoiding approaching the painful (to Ridge) subject of Ridge's ouster as Douglas's father with Ridge, because she knows at some level what it must lead to?And she subconsciously (or consciously... I'm not inclined to cut Caroline one bit of slack) doesn't want to be the bad guy when it comes to ending their once sweet and promising relationship in favor of her budding relationship with that feckless all-important biodad. Caroline wants Ridge to be the bad guy.

But despite Ridge's gallant attempt to be the bad guy, he is not and never has been. Thomas is the bad guy, Caroline is going to the dark side, and that is on her, not Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Lmao does the writers even watch the show????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Why did they show that flashback of Ridge and Caroline from last year when she told him about being pregnant via Thomas? This show will just never stop spinning what Thomas did to Caroline, even to the point of showing a clip that conveniently omits what really happened. They should have showed flashbacks from a few weeks ago when Ridge was watching in the shadows as she and Thomas bonded over Douglas. But gee, I guess that would make Thomas look bad [sarcasm].

Anyway....Ridge seemed unburdened last week with Eric, but today was a different story now that he is starting to put his intention to free Caroline in action. And OMG, is it painful to watch Ridge setting the stage to sacrificing himself to give her what he thinks she wants. And there isn't much doubt of that after her flirty scenes with Thomas last week that turned into her pouting and staking her claim when he went out with another girl, and Ridge didn't even see that.

I'm bracing myself for tomorrow's show.

I saw the flashback a little differently.  I saw her distraught and her words weren't really Caroline saying he didn't take advantage but rather, that she can't face the possibility that Ridge's son could have done that to her.  That part at the time just reinforced to me that she was raped and was in denial because she couldn't face the reality of the situation.

I think what he was to her then is much different than what he is to her now.  Disturbing!

No amount of tears from Caroline tomorrow will wipe away the image of the giggling, flirtatious, territorial Caroline we've been seeing lately with Thomas.   I found it telling that today she claimed that it's been a long time since they've been able to have alone time together because she's gone out of her way to spend plenty of alone time with Thomas, when it wasn't necessary for her to do so.

I'm bracing for tomorrow as well BUT I sure as hell hope they dedicate alot more time to those break up scenes than they did today's episode.  It was really frustrating to see seconds of Ridge (&Caroline) scenes cut off just when they were getting good to go to the same shit, different day crap starring everyone else. 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Ridge is stepping aside...his love for her is extraordinary and he is magnificent!!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:

I saw the flashback a little differently.  I saw her distraught and her words weren't really Caroline saying he didn't take advantage but rather, that she can't face the possibility that Ridge's son could have done that to her.  That part at the time just reinforced to me that she was raped and was in denial because she couldn't face the reality of the situation.
No amount of tears from Caroline tomorrow will wipe away the image of the giggling, flirtatious, territorial Caroline we've been seeing lately with Thomas.   I found it telling that today she claimed that it's been a long time since they've been able to have alone time together because she's gone out of her way to spend plenty of alone time with Thomas, when it wasn't necessary for her to do so.

I'm bracing for tomorrow as well BUT I sure as hell hope they dedicate alot more time to those break up scenes than they did today's episode.  It was really frustrating to see seconds of Ridge (&Caroline) scenes cut off just when they were getting good to go to the same shit, different day crap starring everyone else. 

Ditto to this Alina.  I wondered why TIIC would use this flashback, when, to me, it only reinforced that Thomas took advantage of Caroline and she couldn't accept it because Thomas is Ridge's son and of course his son wouldn't do such a vile thing.  The rewriting of the whole scenario is so obviously a whitewash and cover-up of the "not-rape" scene that was presented which some of us can't seem to un-see.
Caroline lamenting their lack of alone time really rankles, when it was shown over and over that she chose to be with BabyDaddy instead of her husband, even allowing Ridge to face the firing squad alone while she schmoozed with Thomas.
Not sure what will happen tomorrow, but it certainly wasn't priority today for Ridge and Caroline to have a serious discussion.  Instead, we get whiney Liam, annoying Wyatt, horny Eric and whacked-out Quinn with Deacon as her stooge.  Sigh.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
I had the same vibe - that she was appalled only that Ridge's son had committed this act.  It's still a whitewash to me, but I think it's a lost cause wasting more time being upset over it.  The writers have clearly moved on.  The rest were all buffoons.  Who cares.  But I look forward to tomorrow - I know TK will bring his A game & bring me to tears more than likely.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
It is noble to see the good in people and give them the benefit of a doubt but as far

as TTT is concerned ...besides us witnessing what went down that night...he also

punched his father...Caroline! Ridge's darling countenance bruised by that jackass!

His actions and ridicule of his father don't add up to someone who couldn't do what HE

did just to mess things between his father and you...so in my opinion this chapter is

not closed... time will tell.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Love love loved Thorsten in today's scenes... definitely needs to remember these for Emmy worthy scenes!!  Kathy and Christy, will you please find out if he had a hand in writing these, because I can't imagine the B&B writers could come up with such beautiful words for him to say!!

Caroline, on the other hand:  "We will both be OK" 
SAY WHAT??  You mean YOU will be OK because you have Douglas and Thomas...  Ridge on the other hand is being left with NOTHING... did you NOTICE THAT CAROLINE??????  Have you REALLY thought this through and dug deep into your heart and soul and realized how much you have hurt this man and put him through in the last few weeks??  I think not!  (showing him the text pic  of TTT/Douglas DURING your romantic alone time - REALLY??)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Ripping the Band-Aid off hurts so bad.  I'm still in tears - what a masterpiece Thorsten gave us today!  It was so beautifully done & even though it's extremely painful seeing it come to an end, it was perfect.  Kudos- Bravo Thorsten - once again you have taken us on a magical journey with you!  I wouldn't have missed it for anything.  IDK about the rest of you but I was absolutely mesmerized.  [cryeyesout]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Thorsten was INCREDIBLE!!!!  What a breathtaking performance!!!!  All the more brilliant given the little emotion and feelings coming from Caroline.  When I think of how she humiliated herself & blubbered morning, noon and night trying to keep Rick to this emotionless thing sitting across from the husband who has given her nothing but love and adoration...

Ridge was wonderful, MORE WONDERFUL than that cold witch deserved, but wonderful nonetheless.

I can't get over how cold Caroline was.   I hope she gets hers and when she does and needs a shoulder to cry on, that Ridge will be too busy with someone new to give her the time of day.  I hope the next woman in Ridge's life is someone who deserves him and appreciates him because Caroline certainly did not.  And for all that is holy, I PRAY the writers do not decide to change Douglas' paternity afterall.  I do NOT want Ridge & Caroline tied together for life because of a child. 

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Alina - you are sooo right - PLEASE do NOT change the paternity on us!!!
I was shocked that Caroline did not put up one ounce of a fight for her husband - not  even a teeny bit of a protest... it was like
she had already made up her mind, knew what was coming, and was already resigned to the fact!!  When did all that happen??? 
I sure hope Caroline and Thomas do NOT get married either... let her just be a giggly, flirty mother of his bay bee... and maybe after he gets what he THINKS he wants, he will end up cheating on her with the interns... 

And again, great job, Thorsten... I'm going back to watch YOU again!!![signthankspin]
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #81 
Somehow I had thought that Caroline would at least make a token protest. But she didn't even put up a fight. Unfuckingbelievable.

Thomas' biological paternity of Douglas supersedes everything. So B&B isn't just shamelessly changing what we perceived happened between Thomas and Caroline with our own senses in order to salvage Thomas, it is saying that merely being acknowledged as Douglas' sperm donor entitles Thomas to take possession of Douglas' egg donor (AKA Caroline, his father's wife) as well. What a frighteningly medieval concept.

To me what is almost worse is that Caroline just went along with it with barely a peep. Again, despite the evidence of our senses, she's been hungering for Thomas all along. Ridge basically summed it up when he said, "I see you and Thomas, the way you relate to each other, the way you look at each other." She didn't deny it because she couldn't.

The end of a relationship I once found so captivating and actually reminiscent of all my all-time favorite fictional couple, Patrick and Marty would be discouraging enough -- but the end of it for the obvious sole reason of making a rapist a viable character is more repellent than I know how to put in words.

The only saving grace is that TK once again hit it out of the park with Ridge's quiet anguish, expressed in the silent tears on his face and his constrained manner. He was wonderful.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
Thorsten magic! 

My heart was breaking when Ridge asked "isn't it?... BUT when he said "the next

woman"...I'm looking forward to that ...and the sooner the better!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #83 
I just watched the clip here.  Thanks for getting it up so quickly.  I can't get over how easily Caroline let Ridge go.  No protest, no asking to try again, just "Oh well, it was good while it lasted".  She raved and raged and humiliated herself over that useless Rick and lets Ridge go "Just like that" *snap*  Un-fucking-believable!  TK, as usual, was magnificent.  Nobody does it better. [clap]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
He should put it on his next reel!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
Caroline is Ridge's grandchild's mother...and for that reason Douglas's HAS to be

his..it will be determined that Ridge did give her the one thing she wanted... the plot

will thicken... 

I can't hate Caroline because Ridge doesn't and she was there for him when he was

desperately searching for his gift of design..it defines him and she steadied his

shaky hand and lovingly guided him back to find his gift and identity! 

Very poignant scenes from LG and TK...they are awesome!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Thorsten was INCREDIBLE!!!!  What a breathtaking performance!!!!  All the more brilliant given the little emotion and feelings coming from Caroline.  When I think of how she humiliated herself & blubbered morning, noon and night trying to keep Rick to this emotionless thing sitting across from the husband who has given her nothing but love and adoration...

Ridge was wonderful, MORE WONDERFUL than that cold witch deserved, but wonderful nonetheless.

I can't get over how cold Caroline was.   I hope she gets hers and when she does and needs a shoulder to cry on, that Ridge will be too busy with someone new to give her the time of day.  I hope the next woman in Ridge's life is someone who deserves him and appreciates him because Caroline certainly did not.  And for all that is holy, I PRAY the writers do not decide to change Douglas' paternity afterall.  I do NOT want Ridge & Caroline tied together for life because of a child. 

Ditto to all of this, especially the highlighted part. Damn that man can make me weep!!! 

I would almost feel bad for Caroline if she hadn't looked like she was trying to remember a nail appointment. Almost. No, not really.  I hope ThomAss does to her what she has done to Ridge, at least she will deserve it! Truly heartless!! As my good friend Alina said "SCREW YOU CAROLINE!!" 

So now I will watch for Thorsten and Thorsten alone, hook ups, single, whatever.

No one is worthy of Ridge's loyalty on this show!

Thanks Mon
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
I bet both Thorsten and Linsey absolutely hate this storyline and want CaRidge!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 

It’s a hard day.

The hardest thing was watching Ridge sacrifice himself and his own happiness for his wife and son to be together. The son who raped his wife and the wife who shut Ridge out because Thomas’s rights as the non-consensual sperm delivery system superseded Ridge’s actual love and consideration of Caroline. It just doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t make sense.

But what does make sense is that Ridge is the bigger man who put Caroline, Douglas and his shitty son first no matter what it cost him, and today’s show was like a sad echo of the first time he let her go because he couldn’t give her what she wanted. Now she has what she wants but at the cost of Ridge so fuck her. Just fuck her. As for Thomas, as much as I loathe him, Caroline chose him so she’s welcome to her rapist baby daddy.

The “next woman who comes along” better damn site appreciate and be grateful for the real man who is Ridge, but they’d have to bring on a new character for that because none of the females that are currently on the show deserve him!

It’s a hard day.

But it's a very good day to watch Thorsten Kaye. I don’t think I took a breath during his scenes, and he killed it today. Ridge is just in a class by himself and so is TK.

TheRealGenaL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Thorsten was truly outstanding today. I felt every bit of Ridge's pain, and my tears matched his. Wish I could say I thought his wife was equally devastated but sadly, she seemed quite resigned to the end of her marriage and didn't accept or acknowledge one bit of the blame. As others have said, with all the hysterics she's wasted on other, lesser men, one would have thought she could at least muster an equal amount for the man who has loved her, nursed her to health, defended her honor, tried to protect her and her son at the expense of his relationship with his own (worthless) son, and so on and so on. I hope your rapist is worth it, Caroline, but I can guarantee he won't be...and I hope you look back with regret and shame while he moves forward with whoever is next.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
I knew that he would kill me today and he did. He is SO DAMN GOOD at making me feel absolutely miserable, while at the same time feeling so grateful to be "with him" to share his heart-breaking situations. I have seen many good actors, but NO ONE can tear me to pieces and pull me into his sorrow the way that Thorsten can.  I am absolutely miserable! I will not personally miss Caroline. I feel VERY bad for Ridge, but have for some time felt that she was not truly worthy of the kind of devotion and loyalty that Ridge gives. She seems flighty and shallow to me. Like many of you, I was really surprised that Caroline so easily and quickly accepted his plan to "free" her.  But WOW, what a wonderful gut-wrenching TK experience we got today!!! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
so many unanswered questions...I doubt their scene will continue tomorrow... is she

packing her things and going to the loft or is Thomas living in the mansion? 

I hope she goes to the loft and finds baby daddy in bed...not alone!

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
an incredibly well done scene but what an awful storyline. I can't fathom what the writers of this show are thinking. sexual assault=love. god help us.
hats off to TK, pretty damn impressive what he can do with a story like this

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Damn that hunk of a man, Mr. Thorsten Kaye for making me bawl like a baby today! Like the rest of you, I applaud his performance, however, I'm as heartbroken as hell over this break up! At the same time, I'm angry as hell that Caroline did not and has not fought harder for him and supported him as well!

I've taken a break from watching the show, but I seriously hope Ridge doesn't get hooked up with Brooke or Katie!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie

I've taken a break from watching the show, but I seriously hope Ridge doesn't get hooked up with Brooke or Katie!

Yea I will never ship anymore couple on that show ... That's for sure!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Thorsten Kaye = MAGNIFECENT, EXCEPTIONAL, UNBELIEVABLE., AMAZING ACTOR ❤️
His tears touched me, that good he is......

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
Thorsten, thank you for sharing your gift your talent with us, I truly enjoy it......

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
 I will NOT stop rooting for CaRidge...Soulmates always finds their way back ...

ICAM...this is NOT the end of CaRIDGE! Brooke and Ridge were an item for years...

The first Caroline was taken from Ridge because of death but this Caroline is alive

and as long as there's life, there is hope...the possibilities are endless!

The love that TK is conveying through Ridge for Caroline is a masterpiece...a very

rare gem...a love that is not jealous or possessive but selfless...wanting her

happiness above all ...forsaking his love for her...what love truly is! I know we are

thinking but how about him, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that...of course

NOT but there you have it...love like no other...Ridge's love! Caroline is very lucky

to have captured his heart...she will have a friend for life!

We despise the way Caroline didn't make a scene but it would only serve to postpone

the inevitable...why deny the ugly truth...she loves Ridge, obviously, not enough to

fight for the love they once shared but to insult his intelligence with stalling on top 

of injury?...no ...it had to be this way for now... and if and when she is totally into

him , he will be there for her with open arms because he vowed to be her knight

always! Ridge is MAGNIFICENT !

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I seriously hope Ridge doesn't get hooked up with Brooke or Katie!

Melanie....so good to hear from you! and ITA ...Ridge has gone through so much...

he needs time to reflect and catch his breath...it has been a whirlwind!

Ridge is the best because of TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #99 
So sad for Ridge, this is not fair. I loved CaRidge [frown]

I am over Caroline tho. I hope Ridge can get over her soon and move on and out! I enjoy watching him no matter what!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Out of the blue, I find myself humming the song by, Lou Rawls..."You'll never find a

love like mine!" OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.