Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #151 
GASP! Thank you, Ridge!!!!

OMG! I live for TK scenes like today's. Shakespeare and TK, it doesn't get any better than that.

Aly got a fitting tribute from her uncle Ridge.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

OMG! I live for TK scenes like today's. Shakespeare and TK, it doesn't get any better than that.

DITTO.

Otherwise such an insultingly mundane send-off for poor Aly. Surprised they didn't just have it in the FC conference room.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 

TK is a true thespian! BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE!!!!!!!!!    [clap2][clap2][clap2][clap2]

When he spoke those words, I visualized him on stage performing a Shakespearean

play.... incredible! I was moved to tears and he obviously blames himself for this

tragedy...

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:

YES!  What you said!  That was awesome - it's been a long time since we've heard his magnificent voice quoting Shakespeare!
Thank you Thorsten - what a stunning performance!  I think nuThomas must be 7ft tall - eatdirtII - didn't TK mention something once about an 8ft rabbit for a son, or did I dream that? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:

ITA Christy!  It is great fun to watch happy, playful, loving, sexy scenes of any TK character, but an episode like today's is really a privilege to watch [bowing] [bowing]  The father in Ridge knows exactly what Thorne is going through, and TK acted the heck out of those moments talking to Caroline, but when he stood up and spoke, that was the master at work [bowing] [bowing] (made me wonder if Mr. Kaye had some input in how both those scenes were filmed).  It's too bad Thorne and Eric did not understand him, though not surprising.  Wonder how this is going to affect the relationship between Ridge and Thorne when Thorne finds out Ivy's version of exactly how Aly died.  Speaking of Thorne, has he seen the shrine in Aly's closet, or has any idea of just how much Aly had regressed except for the sugar coated version he heard from Raya and Liam?  Because Steffy was, and still is, too distressed to articulate anything to him.

As senseless as Aly's (even though she is fictional, this kind of shit happens in real life all the time) death is, it looks like B&B is trying to make it about Ivy/Steffy rivalry from the very first moment, and it is SO not right, UGH.

So ThomASS came, greeted his father, hugged cousin Ivy, asked about Steffy, all the while acting like Caroline, who was 20 inches away from him was invisible?  Not even a quick "hello" or eye contact until Caroline walked up to him at the very end?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 

Ridge's tribute was about awareness and being proactive with people in

distress!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 
I can 't stop listening to Ridge's tribute, it is the first time I closed my eyes when TK

is on and just immersed my mind with the sound of his voice ... his powerful, eloquent

voice filled with emotion ! TK never ceases to amaze!!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #158 
Shakespeare fit perfectly because this was a tragedy that B&B let happen to Aly. [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
I'm just jumping in here to join in the delight with Thorsten's performance today. It was the only part of this episode that I actually enjoyed. What a class act this man is! I bet TK wrote that speech himself, and chose the point of view he would take . As usual, none of the  dumb asses there seemed to understand  the message he was trying to convey.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 

Pah, your posts are always a delight to read... of course, those dumb asses did not get

it, they are Forresters!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #161 
Searose and pah (and everyone else wondering and betting, etc.), yes, that scene was all TK and I'm still on a high from watching it. It was just so perfect and his performance was so incredible. So real and raw to even call it a performance... Ridge was full of emotion on so many levels that you could feel his angst and guilt and anger through the screen. How on earth could Thorne and Eric think for an instant that Ridge was attacking Aly's memory, when he was pointing the finger at all of them? That is the most meaningful memorial Aly could get, not the misty watercolored soft-focus flashbacks of a once alive and vital girl whose descent into chaos nobody paid any attention to even though it played out right in public.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
thank you Kathy for that feedback from TK... I played that scene so many times I

erased it and freaked out but then I remembered the Ridge daily clips here on this

awesome site so now all is well ...

thanks Christy so much!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
So ThomASS came, greeted his father, hugged cousin Ivy, asked about Steffy, all the while acting like Caroline, who was 20 inches away from him was invisible?  Not even a quick "hello" or eye contact until Caroline walked up to him at the very end?

That was probably to surprise us viewers in the next epiosodes when he'll start making the moves on her. [rolleyes]

Ridge's speech was spot.on.!!! It was obvious in the whole episode how upset he was that they hadn't realised how serious Aly's condition was and someone had to say it.

I can't believe Prick and Maya had the nerve to show up. Aly was doing so well for the past year and she started deteriorating when she started waitressing the disgusting duo. Coincidence? I think not.

WTF was Brooke doing sitting next to Thorne and rubbing his arms?
It should have been Eric and Ridge, not the walking mattress acting like she's Thorne's wife. That ship has sailed 15 years ago honey, when you admitted that you were thinking about Ridge the whole time you were married to him!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 
Callie, I know, BUT RAYA have absolved themselves so they felt they could sit right

up in the front row and for goodness sake couldn't Aly's grandmother's portrait return

to its rightful place at this somber occasion!

The walking mattress(I like that!) is lonely and Thorne is so vulnerable right now she

will get her serpent fangs on him...

I thought that RJ would have been there. Everyone keeps saying Aly lived a sheltered

life so another lesson to be learned here is that RJ should appear once and a while

having a good time with Ridge and not just show up for a s/l plot!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #165 
I thought that  the memorial was very moving and sad, made more so by the lovely song that played, Lost in Time, while the flashbacks of Aly and the person speaking were shown.  I was confused by Brooke sticking so close to Thorne throughout, but then I don't have any history of the two of them, so maybe it was appropriate.. I loved Ridge's  "Out, out brief candle".  [I remember we had to memorize it way back when I was in high school and things like that mattered.]  Of course, Eric and Thorne - and probably everyone else - misunderstood Ridge's intentions and are all about jumping on him and blaming him yet again. Nothing new there since "It's always Ridge's fault" seems to be the mantra.

Just a brief comment that may be inappropriate and just a little premature, but Thomass did not impress me at all.  I kept hearing how hot and gorgeous he is.  Not seeing it but that to me is what describes TK, so I'm pre-prejudiced anyway.  I'm sure he's been brought on to get between Ridge and Caroline, so of course I hate him already [Sort of how I felt about Griffin trying to take Zach's place.  Grrr]  I'll keep watching as long as TK is on my screen and see what plays out.  I just feel like I'm probably not going to like it.  If we have to have one of Ridge's sons on screen, why not RJ?  Where is that little nipper anyway?  He never even gets a mention.
OKaye.  Another mini-rant over. [biggrin]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
Finally, after a DVR malfunction and numerous unsuccessful attempts to see yesterday's clips, I was able to watch yesterday's episode!

Thorsten's performance certainly made it well worth the wait!!!!  DAMN!!!  Just when I think I can't invest another minute in this show, TK reminds me that no matter what eye-rolling situation B&B comes up with, he'll spin it into gold and give me every reason I need to continue to watch.

Yesterday, Thorsten was magnificent!!!  Ha, nothing new but when TK does these type of scenes, they just speak to me and leave me ker-plunked!  Ridge's pain was palpable from start to finish.  It was building, even as he sat listening to the others, consoling Steffi...shoulders and head slumped.  This feeling of devastation, hopelessness and anger was way too familiar to him; the pain of losing what no parent ever should have to lose, a child.   He was the only one who acknowledged the pink elephant in the room, the fact that it didn't have to end with Aly's death and that they all failed her for not paying close enough attention and trying to help her thru the darkness.

Bravo, TK!  I have a feeling in the next few months he be given some heavy stuff to deal with and as usual, he will WOW us and take us on quite the emotional ride! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #167 
Welcome to the B&B Chapter of the Interchangeable Superfluous Offspring Club, Male Division, Thomas! Why, B&B, why??? Why didn't you pick up where you left off with Ridge, Eric, Thorne yesterday? Even dead, Aly is a more interesting character to me than Thomas and his rather obvious intentions.

And why does it feel like when it comes to Ridge's own dad, he's treated with disrespect, and now I'm getting similar vibes emanating from his son?

[grrr]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 

This ThomASS is full of himself, all we need now is Taylor clucking to Ridge like

Brooke does about Pricky... !!!! 

THomAss  shove your 5% up your !!!!!!!!!!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #169 
Don't know what happened to my post from half an hour ago but here I go again. ITA with everyone about yesterday's show. Thank you Christy for confirmation that the best scenes of yesterday were the result of the magic of Mr Kaye.

As for today's show, I can't believe they didn't pick up where they left off. Instead we got a son pretty much blackmailing his father with his stupid 5%, entitled little brat [rolleyes] It would have been nice if instead he enthusiastically showed some of his designs to Ridge and asked for a chance to prove himself. SAD but I guess this is how B&B works.

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #170 
As for yesterday, no one gets Ridge in that family except Caroline...he was trying to convey something and it went right over their heads...

Whoever came up with "ThomAss"...that is really funny.. I said that too about the actor, he is a tall guy for sure..ThomAss is a handsome devil like dad but Ridge still is numero uno...

Is Thorne sticking around for awhile? He has been off the show for a long time. He and Taylor were on after Aly showed up briefly and before that it seemed to be ages..I've always liked Thorne, he was always very solid. If he stays I hope they don't change him into a jerk. 

Maybe with the loss of Aly, and Phoebe before, Ridge might welcome the thought of a new baby, a second chance so to speak. I hope so....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #171 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Is Thorne sticking around for awhile?

Yes, according to the actor, he'll be sticking around. [smile]

I guess Thomas is not very good at math because Ridge doesn't need his stupid 5% to be CEO. He still has 57,5% with Steffy's shares and Bill's.
I saw some haters gloating about that line on twitter, too bad they can't do the math either.[2fingers]

Here's the bonus scene with Caridge and the interloper.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #172 
Callie, thank you for the bonus clip.  Wouldn't it have made a whole lot more sense to leave this one in, instead of all that Spencer Brothers so concerned about Forrester girls [rolleyes]
No, actually, it makes a whole lot of sense that they would cut Ridge scene like this, or whatever the heck transpired between Ridge/Eric/Thorne the day before, because B&B is trying to catch up the one day lag caused by Obama press conference, and why take air time away from Spencers and Avants and any other disliked character when they have Ridge scenes they can chop [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
NOBODY DOES IT LIKE TKAYE [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] [bowing] !!!!!! Love the concerned father Ridge, worried about what Steffy is going through, loved the protective father making it clear that she is to stay away from the media, loved his words of wisdom about needing to mourn privately!  Steffy clearly is suffering from PTSD, she seems to have blocked out the memories of having picked up the tire iron herself, swinging it, and then tossing it.  Thorne badgering her is not going to unblock it.  And Thorne clearly does not understand what Ridge tried to say at the memorial.  But I will cut him some slack (and I have my limits on that), because he is grieving a sudden and unexplainable loss of his young child. 
But while Thorne, Ivy and Crazy Momma Quinn sang the chorus of how Ridge took it too far at the memorial, Why-att was the voice of sanity and defended Ridge!!!!  And he defended Steffy!!!!  If the writers want to change him into a good guy, fine, but I hate how they have ruined the sensible, smart person like Ivy, who now has her mind made up that Steffy "murdered" Aly and seems eager to want to use her 3 seconds of video.  Since we were not shown how the paramedics let them just walk away that night, I wonder what Ivy said to them as an eyewitness on the scene!

I hope (may be I should say I dream) that Caroline will stand firmly by Ridge's side and Mr. Judgmental will quickly find out that he is no match for Mr. T Rex!  Spoiled, entitled, ill-mannered brat [rolleyes]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #174 
I am so fucking pissed off by today's show I don't even know what to say. Except I vote for Thomas to be the next Forrester offspring to meet an untimely end. What a presumptious, insulting twit! Thanks for yesterday's bonus scene, Callie, it was much more positive than the Ridge/Thomas interaction I've seen so far. Unfortunately, it feels as if they really want me to haaaaate Thomas, and after today all the bonus scenes in the world won't erase my negative impression of him.

Anyway, Quinn tried to throw Aly off a balcony not so long ago. Why doesn't Ivy know this? Watching Thorne turn to Quinn of all people for comfort kind of made my flesh crawl. It was tragic that Ridge had to explain to Thorne he wasn't trashing Aly at the memorial service. Especially since Thorne himself blew off the actual real abuse Aly suffered at Maya and pRicky's hands. I hate that such a powerful scene just gave Thorne an excuse to go after Ridge and Steffy. Guilt? Deflection?

Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed the chemistry between Ridge and Thorne and wish they had a different storyline today because Ridge doesn't really have that many people to talk to...not that anybody on this show really does, but still - Ridge and Thorne are the two brothers this show should focus on.

On another note, did anybody but me think they were watching the wrong show when the grocery store produce aisle appeared at the beginning? WTF?! It's bad enough B&B wastes so much time on endless scenery shots, but vegetables?!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
EatDirt take 2! What an entitled punk ass! How many more cheap shots and ageist comments will Ridge and I have to tolerate before i lose my mind and Ridge sends this child to his room without dinner?!

Today was another episode of upside down world on B&B!!! Right Thorne, Ridge has no idea what it feels like to bury a child! And sure Ivy, Steffy was the aggressor in the Aly situation. She made the Steffy hate board, flattened her own tire and went after Aly just for shits and giggles!

Back to Thorne...who is dumb as a box of rocks if he thinks Ridge was insulting Aly. Right over his head it went...

Loved Thorsten in papa bear mode...for the child that isn't making me want to punch something lol!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #176 
I have to say I much prefer the bonus clip to what we actually saw yesterday = a smug, entitled Thomass telling Ridge and Caroline: "I've seen your designs.  They're pretty good."  Seriously, "pretty good".  I loved the way TK did his famous double-take on that remark.  Personally, I wanted to slap the smug off Tommy's face.  Why does he remind me, and not in a good way, of Ethan?  And not just because he's tall.  And isn't it special that Thomass, like his sister Steffy, has come over from Paris to put a claim on someone that's already in a relationship, as though they had every right to.  Grrr.
Quote:

I hope (may be I should say I dream) that Caroline will stand firmly by Ridge's side and Mr. Judgmental will quickly find out that he is no match for Mr. T Rex!  Spoiled, entitled, ill-mannered brat [rolleyes]

The only good thing I can say about this new dude is that he will give my beloved TK more screen time - but probably not in a way that will please me.  I remember how agitated and aggravated I used to get with AMC with that interfering hound Ryan Lavery.  I see it happening here on B&B with Tall Boy.  Sigh.  If only he would stay away from Caroline.  I can dream.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #177 
Haven't watched the bonus scene yet, but after watching today's show, I thought that obnoxious tall boy needed his jaw jacked - and I know someone who is REALLY good at that (Animal movie comes to mind!)!!  Wow - what an arrogant piece of (work)!!

Thorne is pushing his luck too... not sure how much longer I can take his nasty attitude towards Ridge either...  now if he were directing this venom towards the 'royal couple,' it would be fun to watch!! 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
Yep - nuThomas or Tall Boy or EatDirtII or 8ft Rabbit - I have a feeling I've been there, done that.  I can't stand the horrid Tommy Boy & wish he'd go back to Paree or wherever.  He's ruining the show for me.  Oh the slings & arrows we have to suffer through just to see our TK. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
  Oh the slings & arrows we have to suffer through just to see our TK. 

I know what you mean, Sharon.  The only reason I'm watching B&B (which I had watched occasionally years ago and thought it was awful!) is to see TK.  And man, TIIC are making sure we get to suffer as much as possible for the priviledge. [frown]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I thought that obnoxious tall boy needed his jaw jacked -  Wow - what an arrogant piece of (work)!!

I haven't heard the expression "jaw jacked" in a long time.  But if anyone is in need of it, it's Tommy Boy.  Gah!  He's insufferable and it's only been 3 days!  Make him go away!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #180 
I actually found it hard to cut Thorne much slack today -- even though he's known his daughter was very fragile, he never did much if any followup to make sure her issues with Taylor weren't symptomatic of something wider and deeper. Now he's projecting the guilt he feels for neglecting her onto Ridge? I know he is grieving, but grrr. Isn't Thorne still with Taylor, a shrink? It sure didn't rub off.

Still, the Ridge/Thorne scenes were electric. How I wish that Thorne would stay to do more battle (and rapprochement) with Ridge -- IMO Thorne makes an infinitely more compelling antagonist for Ridge than Rick does.

And how I wish that callow Thomas would take a hike. Thomas' reintroduction has been given about as much buildup as poor Aly's mental illness, though. Yup, EatDirt II!!! Except I fear that this triangle is going to be the reverse of that one, unfortunately.

Anyway, this was another show when TK didn't even need any dialogue to express Ridge's emotions because they were written all over his face and body.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #181 
EatDirt II is a very apt description for Thomas, the EDII was better looking, I think, and had that British accent....

I've only been watching B&B since TK came on - can someone tell me who is Steffy and Thomas's mother?  Is it Taylor?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Steffy, Phoebe & Thomas' mom is Taylor.  Phoebe was killed in a car wreck. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #183 
Thanks, Sharon! 

I thought it would be really difficult to jump into a new soap when I started watching B&B, but there aren't too many characters and they all seem to have married/slept with each other!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
I agree Callie & Zenderella!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #185 
More of EDII being an ASS to Ridge!

Today's bonus scene:

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #186 
Thanks for the bonus clip Alina.  The more we see of ThomASS, the more the name seems to fit him [gaah]  I wonder if any old-timers can tell me what the father-son relationship was like in the past?  Were they at odds?  Did ThomASS feel neglected or something?  Thank you [wink]

I figure we will have a Ridge bonus clip every day until B&B is caught up since TPTB love to deprive us of Rscenes [rolleyes]  I watched this one on YouTube (so I could save it), and stumbled upon a clip called The Trouble With Aly (
) , it was of Thorne/RAYA/Spencer brothers continuing their discussion.  In it, Spencer brothers told Thorne about the ice cream in bed and the foot massage, and Thorne pretty much brushed it off after a shockingly gentle sort of "you shouldn't have" to RAYA, and the clip ended with what seemed like they were about to tell Thorne about the hate board.  Which means Thorne probably knows how far gone she was, which makes it really crappy that he had to react to Ridge's words with such anger!  One thing is clear, soap writers love to pile on grief to whatever character TK is playing, allowing everyone to treat him badly and cause him pain.  The only good that comes out of it?  We get to see some amazing, soulful acting by the marvelous, the one and only, the master of his craft, and I would never want to miss a moment of it, no matter how much I would hate the s/l [bowing] !

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #187 
thanks for the bonus clips... 
Alina, now I want to be in the line to JACK thomASS's JAW!!  [jawdrop]
I heard Caroline offer to take Steffy out and no where did she mention an invite for Thomas to come along... what an arrogant tool !!  If thomASS wants to take Steffy out on the town, then Caroline should bow out and stay with Ridge... DUH!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #188 
Thanks, Alina. Thomas is so transparent it's almost comical, but I'm not laughing. He wants to shove Ridge aside and take his place with FC and Caroline. Ridge just survived being betrayed by dad, now his son is stabbing him in the back. Gee, can't they twist that knife any harder???

[flag]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #189 

ITA with everyone, B&B should be renamed 'Everyone wants a piece of Ridge" LOL

This son of Taylor is a total moron ,he should delight in his father's designing genius,

he knows Ridge has always worked alone, Caroline is the exception because she

brought Ridge back from the abyss of despair !

Does he even care that his father almost died?

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #190 
What? Caroline offer to take Steffy out? Did I miss something? Didn't they patch thing up and Steffy accept Caridge?
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #191 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
What? Caroline offer to take Steffy out? Did I miss something? Didn't they patch thing up and Steffy accept Caridge?

LOL, take her out on the town, not out of Forrester.
Thomas wanted him, Steffy and Caroline to go out, without Ridge because he's too old.[grrr]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #192 
"I am not gonna allow it!!!!"

I am really enjoying Ridge in Papa Bear mode, so refreshing than the same old battles he had to fight with OBA and pRicky!  TK/MH work well together!

Loved Caroline's gentle support, loved Casa CaRidge scene [thud]  There have been many moments in these past months when Caroline showed maturity, strength, loyalty, support, a caring and nurturing heart to Ridge, and I am hoping against hope (since this is one of those soaps) that all those virtues will survive Typhoon ThomASS [sigh]

Speaking of ThomASS, you know what I want to tell him?  The same thing I tell all my nephews and nieces and all other "younger" people who make such remarks like we all are dinosaurs and we don't know anything about modern technology, that internet, pcs, iphones, all these things were created by people of MY generation, and yes, not just some, but many of us have kept up with the times, it's just that we are not as oblivious to life around us while we obsess over our toys the way you young ones do!  The more digs I hear about age and texting and other things, the more I am going to write you off, UGH! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #193 
Take Ridge up on it, Thorne! Take him up on it!!!!  Sigh. Such deep, heartfelt Ridge scenes today. The Ridge and Thorne scene was so moving. It literally brought tears to my eyes, the way Ridge moved towards Thorne and tried to comfort him. And Ridge telling Caroline he didn't know what to do with Aly's picture....this might sound weird, but as sad as it is to watch Ridge's sorrow, I love that he took her photo and that her gratuitous death had such an affect on him.

Thomas seemed kinda stalker-ish today. The drawing is really getting old. His potshots at Ridge are getting older. Caroline needs to tell him to grow up and fuck off.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #194 
FINALLY CaRidge lovemaking!!!!!!!! Ridge needs so much loving right now !!

.... so we see  Taylor's son hard at work preparing designs to show Ridge,  a Caroline

sketch , really, that is what he comes up with????... and the pinky ring, not appealing

at all!!!LOL

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #195 
T-Rex was hot today!  He put on a clinic for the boys.  FWIW, Tommy Boy needs to put his shirt back on - IJS. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #196 
Quote:

Speaking of ThomASS, you know what I want to tell him?  The same thing I tell all my nephews and nieces and all other "younger" people who make such remarks like we all are dinosaurs and we don't know anything about modern technology, that internet, pcs, iphones, all these things were created by people of MY generation, and yes, not just some, but many of us have kept up with the times, it's just that we are not as oblivious to life around us while we obsess over our toys the way you young ones do!  The more digs I hear about age and texting and other things, the more I am going to write you off, UGH! 

So true. Like texting is a sign of intellectual and/or moral superiority, LOL. I mean, I bet even Donald Trump does it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #197 
thank goodness TPTB allowed Ridge to wipe the grin off Tommy boy's face sooner than

later!

It is great that Ridge is CEO  because if Ricky boy was still in charge ,he would hire

Tommy boy just to piss Ridge off!  It is wonderful that Ridge has Caroline to cuddle

with after tough days at the office like this one!

I'm hoping Tommy boy will come around and appreciate that Ridge is setting the bar

high because he wants his son to succeed but with hard work, not riding on daddy's

coat tails.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
Wow, THE SON ALSO RISES!!!!!!!  And by the end of the episode, it seemed to be starting to set, LOL!  I just LOVED Ridge tearing up that design, and giving a quick lesson on design business to the little twit!  Sadly, I think it is only going to make ThomASS work against Ridge some more, not that I still understand what his nasty attitude towards Ridge is all about!  He is a grown son who didn't even bother coming to Abu Dhabi when Ridge went missing in the gulf, he didn't even bother coming to California to see how his father was recuperating, and he comes in now, flaunting his 5% [explode]

While all that is going on in Ridge's office, what is the title-less finger snapper doing, except getting into everyone else's business?  She thinks it is her day of "character building"?  Wouldn't be nice if she would start with her ownf?  She is so freaking transparent, she is dying to get Caroline and ThomASS back together so she can pounce on Ridge [rolleyes]  Though she now claims she doesn't want him now?  Really?  Well, I finally got a moment that I LOVED in today's non-Ridge scenes when Caroline snapped her finger back, LOL.

What else is going on at FC?  Oh, I know, now a psycho like Quinn talks down to Ridge?  And the sleazebag Deacon "wandering the halls at will" and claiming him being married to the psycho "drives Ridge crazy"?  And then there is that model, scolding her boss?  Not to mention the arrogant punk of a rising son!!!!!  I think they should change the name of this show to "Ridge-Bashing Hour" [gaah]

Kathy, you are giving The Donald too much credit, he probably gets his minions to do it for him, LOL.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #199 
There is just something so incredibly icky and inappropriate about Thomas pumping Caroline about what she sees in Ridge. Oedipal-ish icky. Ridge can't rip up the threat that he senses Thomas represents to his relationship with Caroline, so he ripped up Thomas' drawing.

I actually did feel a smidge of sympathy for Thomas because he just seemed so utterly clueless. (I mean for gawd's sake -- tuck in your damn shirt, Thomas!)

Then there was the finger-snapper (LOL at Caroline's imitation) doing her own undermining bit in Caroline's office, and Ridge having a pleasant encounter with psycho Quinn... the latter especially made me feel paranoid. Thomas just needs to get the hots for Quinn.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.