Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Ridge is so over the moon in love with Caroline (& TK is so great conveying it) that I'm just cringing at what MAY happen to his heart when Thomas shows up.  Bell only writes triangles and lover swapping between family members so I don't think I'm jumping the gun to assume that's exactly what Thomas' purpose will be and I already hate him for him.  I just hope Bell doesn't make me hate Caroline too [frown] 

ITA, Alina, B&B is re known for those triangles  but Caroline is with RIDGE" every

woman's unattainable dream"! How can Caroline,who has been made love to by the

magnificent Ridge settle for the chip off the block, B&B, it is unfathomable!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Ridge is so over the moon in love with Caroline (& TK is so great conveying it) that I'm just cringing at what may happen to his heart when Thomas shows up.  Bell only writes triangles and lover swapping between family members so I don't think I'm jumping the gun to assume that's exactly what Thomas' purpose will be and I already hate him for him.  I just hope Bell doesn't make me hate Caroline too [frown] 

The triangles are not just a Bell thing, every soap writer nowadays thinks that the only thing that can cause angst between a couple is someone coming between them.

I don't doubt there will be a triangle but I'm hoping it's not going to be the contived, woman is torn between 2 men situation. They did this story with Caroline less than a year ago, if they do the exact same storyline with a 3rd guy it will be complete character assassination! I don't think even Brooke was ever attracted/in love with 3 men in the span of a year.

I'm really hoping against hope they'll do something more original and don't destroy Caridge. Although, with my luck, Caroline will probably start fantasizing about Thomas as soon as she sees him shirtless. [facepalm]
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #103 
I will never understand why someone would even think about the idea of get on with someone who is in a relationship with your blood relative.  Sex up someone and have her compare the notes, yeah his father did it better. Nasty! 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #104 
.... talking about Brooke, she has been very quiet lately... I think Bell is planning a

major s/l for his diva! Brooke and Thomas will continue what was started on that

island years ago... as nasty as that is, in bed with your son's brother but it is Brooke

after all that we are talking about! LOL

It will be the perfect opportunity for Ridge to ask her AGAIN" what is wrong with you?"

Ridge will  be outraged and TK will convey that sentiment superbly! I know that it

will be very difficult for Ridge to see his son getting it on with the mother of his other

son but I prefer his angst than be heartbroken with Caroline falling for Thomas which

will not happen!!!!!

In regards to Caroline fantasizing over Thomas once she sees him shirtless ,

Ridge looks amazing shirtless too but more than that CaRidge have admitted that

their attraction is more than physical or they would have made love sooner than

later and IT IS RIDGE, we are talking about here ,trend setting designer and

phenomenal kisser and lover!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #105 
I forgot about Brooke/Thomas ... that could be where Thomas is headed next once Caroline tells him she is totally committed to Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Yes, LiLBit, from your mouth to Bell's ears!!!!LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

In regards to Caroline fantasizing over Thomas once she sees him shirtless ,

Ridge looks amazing shirtless too but more than that CaRidge have admitted that

their attraction is more than physical or they would have made love sooner than

later and IT IS RIDGE, we are talking about here ,trend setting designer and

phenomenal kisser and lover!!!

Of course! I was just making a (bad) joke based on the fact that the actor who plays Thomas said that he shot a lot of shirtless scenes.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
 Callie, I understand about the joke, I'm apprehensive about the Thomas

arrival...LOL
                         [Paranoid_anim]

Ridge was so happy to see his nephew, imagine his son! Bell loves triangles but he

knows that CaRidge has taken a life of its own so he will LEAVE it alone ,hopefully!!!

I would love for Ridge and Caroline to spend time with his two sons and talk about

having a child of their own to bond them forever!!!!!!

Thomas is a great candidate to show Ivy that she deserves the love of a man who

appreciates her and give Wyatt some competition and Liam second thoughts!!

Hope is rumored to return so that would be very complicated indeed !!

[dream]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Brooke and Thomas will continue what was started on that

island years ago... as nasty as that is, in bed with your son's brother but it is Brooke

after all that we are talking about! LOL

Say WHAT?????????????
Thomas is Ridge's son, right?  And you are saying something started between him and the finger snapper years ago????????  So the woman has been with/attempted to be with three generations of Forrester men, Eric, Ridge and Thomas?  I have seen women sleeping with two generations within family on many soaps, (Kendall on AMC with Michael Cambias, then Ethan, then Zach, or Sharon on Y&R with Nick, then Adam and then VICTOR, etc.), but three generations is quite a fete, that makes Brooke the queen of @*&$# , LOL.
If Hopeless is returning, there will be Thomas/Liam/Whyatt for Steffy/Ivy/Hopeless, and there may be a chance that the writers won't torture us with the cross-generation stuff.

Anyway, my DirecTV episode guide does not mention Ridge for this entire week [frown] , I am hoping he will be on tomorrow as the fashion show concludes and then make a surprise appearance or two during the week?

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Say WHAT?????????????
Thomas is Ridge's son, right?  And you are saying something started between him and the finger snapper years ago????????  So the woman has been with/attempted to be with three generations of Forrester men, Eric, Ridge and Thomas?  I have seen women sleeping with two generations within family on many soaps, (Kendall on AMC with Michael Cambias, then Ethan, then Zach, or Sharon on Y&R with Nick, then Adam and then VICTOR, etc.), but three generations is quite a fete, that makes Brooke the queen of @*&$# , LOL.

LOL, 2 generations is no big deal for our Brooke! She already did that in the 90's with Ridge/Eric and Thorne (all blood related at the time). [biggrin]

But, no, she (probably) didn't sleep with Thomas. I haven't seen the whole storyline but they were stranded on an island, ate some poisonous berries and they started acting like they were on ecstasy. It wasn't clear if anything happened between them when they were in that state but other than that, I think Thomas just kissed her once.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Thanks Malin for your compliments about my ramblings... I love your suggestion about

the quickie! I'm sure Ridge has been making plenty of passionate love to Caroline to

make up for the time she was healing....he was imagining it as she was talking about

the irish jig but B&B thinks the Avant family reunion is more riveting, NOT!!!!

Are we asking too much for some CaRidge sugar in between "All in the Avant Family"

scenes?

We NEED some serious Ridge and Caroline love scenes, It has been TOO long...TOO

long, I don't even remember... does anybody know, was it in February???????[dunno]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
Not much Ridge today, but at least $Pig had to applaud him <g>.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Wow!  Now that the fashion show has concluded, I really can't figure out what "filth" Aly saw in those gowns, or even Steffy calling them "provocative" is a bit out there.  There were no bikinis or lingerie, there were no wayyyyyyyy-out-there fashions, they were all ELEGANT, CLASSY gowns that even Aly's grandparents would have admired.  But the worst moment for me was Aly once again pointing out to Steffy that SHE is the "True" Forrester [2fingers]!  We endured months of pRicky mouthing that insult to Ridge, now we have Aly doing the same!  I don't know what she is going to do next, but for Ridge's sake, I am glad the show has concluded without any dramatic action from her.

As for the rest, there was a little too much of, no, way too much of the pRicky/Maya/Avant family for my taste, I could have used a little more of Ridge being in charge and in the moment, but I loved seeing his smiles and his pride!

Callie, thanks for explaining the Brooke/Thomas past, I hope the writers never go back there [wink]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Not much Ridge today, but at least $Pig had to applaud him <g>.

There you go....thanks for that!  Helps a bit to see it from that perspective, lol.

We all know that Ridge is a much better man and CEO than little pRicky but that was pretty evident in the last minutes of the show when pRicky had to try to upstage Ridge, Caroline, their designs and the success of the fashion show by proposing to Maya right then and there and making it about them.  Unlike pRicky who would have popped a blood vessel if Ridge had done that to him...Ridge was actually beaming in the background, looking genuinely happy for the tiny tyrant and his soon to be bride.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Yes Christy, there was satisfaction in that moment [smile]

Watching today's Y&R, and just saw the promo for this week [sigh]  But I know I can count on some great acting from JMcI and our beloved Mr. Kaye [agree]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 

TK looking sooooooooooo fine and Caroline beaming by his side, like she said, her and

Ridge are so blissfully in love that they looked genuinely happy for RAYA and didn't

mind sharing their moment of achievement with them.

Aly is really getting annoying now, this, whatever it is, she is going through is dragging

too long ,I can take just so much of her" evil eye "and of course the" you are not a

Forrester "card had to be played again... quite frankly ,the way Steffy is reaching out to

Aly,she should be proud to call Steffy a cousin! Thorne can't get there fast enough to

get Aly the help she needs!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #117 
I, too, am confused with the gowns and no swimming suits. And the retro hair was great but didn't go with the theme. I loved, loved, loved that white wrap around cool blouse they had LG in these past 2 days. 

I was looking forward to Ridge and Caroline coming out and taking their credit for the line but didn't appreciate Rick stealing their thunder, and Ridge the bigger man keeps smiling and doesn't mind after Rick shot bullets over his head 2 months ago. ok, whatever Mr. Bell. 
So if the 6 month waiting period is still in effect, Raya will have to wait another 3 months to get married? Is that right? That's a long time in soap time. 

I am still wanting to see more CaRidge and don't feel that they are getting much airtime. I hope as LG gets healed up more that they will get more exposure. It would be nice to see them in a good story line together which doesn't involve them breaking up. A nice wedding would suit me just fine!! They can design their own wedding attire. 

Brooke needs a project or a new man in her life so that she will stay away from Ridge. I could see her back with Eric. They still have a good relationship.

As for Aly, the talking mom-head thing is getting old. They keep cutting to Aly with that weird Red Rum stare...ewww...whatever she is going to do, I wish she'd just do it already. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Callie - I think Caroline said "In my imagination these guys (pointing at her toes) doing a irish jigg for you" and that could happend when she was better. But i hope they were talking about something else, huh!!!!? [wink] WE WANT LOVE SCENES AND THAT NOOOOW!!!! We are not picky we can handle a quicky at the office, WHATEVER!!!! LOL

I'm talking about the part right after Caroline's line. Here's the transcript

Caroline: I'm really happy for you. You deserve it. And in my imagination, these guys are doing, like, this really awesome, like, Irish jig for you, so if you could picture that, it's going -- it's going well.

Ridge: Uh-oh.

Caroline: What?

Ridge: I just saw something else. There it is.

Caroline: Yeah?

Ridge: Yeah.

Caroline: Yeah? Well, that -- that could definitely happen, once I'M... better. And I really --

[Both chuckle]

Caroline: I really can't wait to be fully healed so that I can -- I can be by your side all the time.

It was obvious to me that Ridge was talking about seeing her naked or something like that at least. [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #119 

It was obvious to me that Ridge was talking about seeing her naked or something like that at least. [wink]

NO DOUBT about it... but for the life of me, I can not figure out why B&B is not

showing Ridge finally, after all that time, being apart ,first  when Caroline was in NY

and then recovering from that terrible accident, making hot, hot love to her! I am

very disappointed and confused!![dunno]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
They haven't done it since....well i can't remember like Bluegaze said LOOOL !!!!

Malin, they have done it!!They are madly in love and sleeping in the same bed and

Caroline is skipping around already so there's been lots of lovemaking but

B&B thinks that love scenes with Caroline and Ridge are not essential to their

s/l????!!! 

Lets see why: Caroline was away at NY for what felt like an eternity for Ridge

and, WE , CaRidge  fans( I know it was because LG was recuperating)but all the

while the "finger snapper" slithered into Ridge's office and tried to plant seeds of

doubts about Caroline's love for him but he set her straight by saying ,"Caroline 

loves me for who I am today, not 25 years ago and for old times sake, leave us

alone!"

Caroline finally returns in a wheel chair with both legs broken ,very poignant

because of the reality of LG accident !We see her struggle to walk again and with

Ridge's loving support and steadfast encouraging words , her trembling first steps

were with him ,it was very special... I thought I saw Ridge's eyes fill with tears

because it was the full circle they had talked about, she helped him regain his

identity and he helped her regain her mobility!

That time in the office when she told Ridge she had to find a way to thank him for

his loving care during her recovery and she pushed the chair away... once she was

all better she has thanked Ridge over and over again at their love loft  ... B&B,

sorry ,I do not see why there has not been CaRidge love scenes for almost SIX

months!!!!!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Well, FINALLY, somebody mentions Aly needing professional help [rolleyes]
I know I am being picky, but I do wonder, is there any Forrester who drives a car that does not have the lastest safety features and warning systems, that doesn't tell the driver the moment there is slightest problem with the tire, and tell exactly which tire?  Does Steffy really need to come out of the car and look at the tire to see that it is flat?  Does she really need to change the tire herself, in the dark, on a barren road?  The dealer did not sign them up for roadside assistance coverage that every freaking luxury car brand has been providing for last so many years?  PLOT DRIVEN SHIT!!!!!!
Hoping Ridge will be on tomorrow, by his daughter's side [frown]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 

You would think the first thing Steffy does is call Liam and say she was going to be

late and then as you said, Searose, she doesn't have coverage for roadside

assistance,the  "president" of a world famous fashion house, really????

I know she is an independent woman and all but there are other ways to prove it

and ruining a good manicure isn't one of them! LOL

I think Aly will come to her senses and swerve away from Steffy but confess and

admit she needs help! My question is why hasn't the maid at the mansion brought

the Steffy montage to anyone's attention?

Searose,you and me hoping for a Ridge episode but sadly none mentioned on the

previews... but there are always the pleasant surprises!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 

Everybody celebrating,champagne  flowing but wait where are Caroline and Ridge who

made those gowns come off the page! They are celebrating privately of course,lately

B&B are being very frugal with CaRidge  love scenes!!!!!

Today is another day and hopefully the day B&B gives us a treat!!!!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
The good news: Ridge was on the show today.
The bad news: He was in a flashback of pRicky proposing to Maya.

P.S. How nice that Maya and pRicky can absolve themselves because Aly "clearly has deeper issues." /sarcasm.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
OhKaye, so at least we got to hear that Ridge chose to go home, instead of celebrating with RAYA and SWILLY et al!  And we got to see his pretty face in, of all people, pRicky having a flashback, LOL.  Honestly, knowing Mr. Kaye's time limitations, I don't expect to see Ridge on every day, and therefore, I am glad at times like this when he is not part of the scenery, so that when we do get Rscenes, they are about him and about what he is doing [wink]

bluegaze, you were right about Aly not actually hitting Steffy, but I did like how Steffy tried to bring her back to earth after her understandable initial burst of anger.  Of course Ivy will arrive just in time to stop the tire iron from meeting Steffy's terrified face, but I hated that the writers tried to make Ivy look stupid by saying they were invading her privacy, just to make Why-idio-tt sound smart, and Liam declaring "this is a mental health emergency"!  Wasn't Ivy the one who said yesterday that Aly needs professional help?  And she is the one who found the shrine and thought it was disturbing enough to show it to Spencer brothers, didn't she? I hate this kind of inconsistency [rolleyes]
At least she did say Maya didn't treat Aly right, though not loudly enough, LOL. 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:

The bad news: He was in a flashback of pRicky proposing to Maya.

Because the proposal happened so long ago the audience needs to have their memories refreshed.  [rolleyes]

Quote:
P.S. How nice that Maya and pRicky can absolve themselves because Aly "clearly has deeper issues." /sarcasm.

They truly are disgusting and the only dang person who gets to call them on it is being written as "mentally crazy & out of touch with reality"!

So much [flag] happening.

Would have been nice not to mention appropriate to have Ridge on today what with the success of the fashion show AND the fact that his daughter was almost roadkill.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #127 
I'm hoping Ridge is on today since his brother comes home and, also, his daughter might be hurt.

BTW, major warning, today Raya reflect on their relationship so I'm expecting lots of flashbacks. [rolleyes]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 

I'm crossing my fingers that Ridge will show today and I'm glad Thorne is back and be

on team Ridge because this truce with RAYA is going to be over soon and

honestly I want to see Ridge telling lil Ricky off, that is as things should be!!!!!  LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #129 
Even Aly's father lets Maya and pRicky off the hook for the abusing his daughter!!!! That's when it all started, you asshole! GAH!

The hushed tone faux concern posturing affected by all those smug self serving assholes made me want to gag. As far as I'm concerned, if Aly is dead, Maya and pRicky murdered her.

I was glad Ridge was nowhere near today's clusterfuck.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
ITA on all counts, Christy!  First Thorne starts off with all the Maya praise which was gag-worthy in itself.  Then RAYA get away with an almost non-existent apology, and instead of Thorne being alarmed or wanting to know more, he brushes it off blaming other issues [gaah]  And why did Spencer boys go into such lengthy description instead of leading Thorne to the closet?  I did not expect the show to end the way it ended, but I have a feeling Aly isn't quite dead, as the episode descriptions for the next two days don't mention ANY aftermath or tragedy. 
You know what else bugs me?  B&B is still a day behind since Obama press conference, and there wasn't enough time for them to chop off all the numerous flashbacks.  But I bet as soon as Ridge is back on, they will find a way to chop off his scenes to catch up [rolleyes]
Every time Thorne is in a scene with pRicky, my mind momentarily wanders back to Uncle Dale and Joonyer, LOL!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Even Aly's father lets Maya and pRicky off the hook for the abusing his daughter!!!! That's when it all started, you asshole! GAH!

The hushed tone faux concern posturing affected by all those smug self serving assholes made me want to gag. As far as I'm concerned, if Aly is dead, Maya and pRicky murdered her.

I was glad Ridge was nowhere near today's clusterfuck.

You said a mouthful!!!! [clap]  ICAM, ITA!!!

As easily as Thorne "forgave" Rick and Maya for their (downplayed) miserable and bullying/abusive treatment of his daughter (which all lead to her going off the deep-end and redirecting her crazy at Steffy), I'm betting he's going to go all out ASSHAT on Steffy and Ridge for what happened to Aly.  Their is no logic to it but logic never enters the picture with B&B's writing.

[mad0248]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #132 
Color me shocked -- I can't believe they killed Aly off! (Searose, I hope you're right, but she seemed pretty lifeless to me.) If that weren't bad enough, having it be at Steffy's hands, even in self-defense, is truly as stomach-churning and senseless as Darla's violent accidental death at Taylor's hands years ago. Aly was such a refreshingly outspoken character who cut through the high gloss bullshit, and I will really miss her.

Thorne sure is a real chip off the old block, isn't he? He'll probably be apologizing to Rick and Maya before long for Aly's death harshing their mellow. Epic fail today, B&B!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 

very disappointed with Thorne... I expected him to tell RAYA that their behaviour

towards Aly contributed to her breakdown! But it is possible that Aly didn't tell him??

All the accolades for Maya, please ,have to stop already... epitome of grace???! I stand

corrected ,no way ,Thorne knows that his daughter was bullied by them and say that

about Maya!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #134 
Malin, they have done it!!They are madly in love and sleeping in the same bed and

Caroline is skipping around already so there's been lots of lovemaking but

B&B thinks that love scenes with Caroline and Ridge are not essential to their

s/l????!!!

Lets see why: Caroline was away at NY for what felt like an eternity for Ridge

and, WE , CaRidge fans( I know it was because LG was recuperating)but all the

while the "finger snapper" slithered into Ridge's office and tried to plant seeds of

doubts about Caroline's love for him but he set her straight by saying ,"Caroline

loves me for who I am today, not 25 years ago and for old times sake, leave us

alone!"

Caroline finally returns in a wheel chair with both legs broken ,very poignant

because of the reality of LG accident !We see her struggle to walk again and with

Ridge's loving support and steadfast encouraging words , her trembling first steps

were with him ,it was very special... I thought I saw Ridge's eyes fill with tears

because it was the full circle they had talked about, she helped him regain his

identity and he helped her regain her mobility!

That time in the office when she told Ridge she had to find a way to thank him for

his loving care during her recovery and she pushed the chair away... once she was

all better she has thanked Ridge over and over again at their love loft ... B&B,

sorry ,I do not see why there has not been CaRidge love scenes for almost SIX months lol!

Bluegaze - so well written once again!! ITA with all really!!

WHERE'S OUR CARIDGE LOVE SCENES????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Color me shocked -- I can't believe they killed Aly off! (Searose, I hope you're right, but she seemed pretty lifeless to me.) If that weren't bad enough, having it be at Steffy's hands, even in self-defense, is truly as stomach-churning and senseless as Darla's violent accidental death at Taylor's hands years ago.
Ain't that the truth!  If they are really killing her off, I would have preferred it be because she lost her footing, or got hit by another car, or WHATEVER, but not at Steffy's hands.  Even if she survives, the writers will twist the facts at some point to suit whoever else's agenda and Steffy WILL end up taking blame for the near-death situation, and that, we know we can count on B&B for!  And who knows how that will affect Ridge/Thorne relationship [sigh]
The funny thing is, until not too long ago, both Steffy and Aly were in Paris for years, and we haven't heard from either of them what their relationship was like during all that time [dunno]

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Thanks for all the postings. It is good thing that I don't have to endure the wtf moment of today (kind of enjoyed Aly until they made her lunatic). 

"I do not see why there has not been CaRidge love scenes for almost SIX months lol!" I think it has to do with LG's injury/post-accident recovery. She had been absent from B&B for almost four months. And it was only recently that her walking assistant/boots were taken off. Under the circumstances, LG might not feel comfortable to do another love scene... Now she's completely recovered, we may get a love scene in late July-early August (praying) 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 

Sweetautumn, I hope you are right about getting a love scene soon and LG

being the awesome actress that she is would like to convey to the audience that love

making is the same and even better after a horrific accident and the lovers to

demonstrate that fact are CaRidge! 

B&B likes to relay pulsating themes ... accident victims are scarred emotionally as

well as physically so it would have been very poignant to have seen their first love

scene after her recovery, Ridge's loving assurances to Caroline's dismay about

her legs' scars. We can only imagine his sweet kisses and gentle strokes on her legs

to help her overcome her body image insecurity ...

B&B focused solely on the Maya disclosure but they could have also showed

Caroline's progression...one day she's at the office with the walker and the next time

we see her, she is skipping at the pool party, really!!!

IMO,B&B missed the boat on that one!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #138 
bluegaze - According to the sns spoilers week of August 3-7:

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post/sns-spoilers-week-of-8315-7516927?pid=1288045383#post1288045383

(sweetautumn, I edited your post with a link to the post on this in our spoilers folder so this may be discussed there, because some posters avoid spoilers - Kathy)
kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
bluegaze - According to the sns spoilers week of August 3-7:

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post/sns-spoilers-week-of-8315-7516927?pid=1288045383#post1288045383

(sweetautumn, I edited your post with a link to the post on this in our spoilers folder so this may be discussed there, because some posters avoid spoilers - Kathy)

Thanks Kathy!  I'm one of the ones that does not read spoilers!  [thumb]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #140 
WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?!?!

Steffy killed Aly and Ivy witnessed it. In other words, a woman has died a non-natural death. EMTs were called. Then Steffy just goes home?! And Ivy goes to the office? The only interrogating they get is by Liam and Wyatt (Wyatt -- LOL) respectively?! What happened to Aly's body?! One reference to the cops. Why aren't the cops investigating and why haven't they notified Aly's next of kin, Thorne? Nobody gives him any preparation before Aly's killer tells him? Why isn't Steffy's first impulse to call her father, for support for both her and Thorne?

Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail. I don't usually expect much from B&B, but this takes not sweating the details to a whole new level of fail.

Meanwhile, Nicole and Zende's shallow relationship barrels full-speed ahead into its next highly orchestrated phase. I wouldn't care much about that at the best of times but now I really don't care about it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
WHOA!!!!  So B&B managed to keep Aly's death a huge secret!!!!!!  Today's episode description only mentioned Zende encouraging Nicole, and Ivy confiding in Whyatt, and even Monday's does not mention anything about Aly, so I really wasn't expecting this [sigh]  Unbelievable, that Steffy goes to Casa Forrester, Ivy goes to Forrester office (where Why-att just happens to be, in the middle of the night), neither has bothered to call any of the family members, nor has the emergency crew tried to!  I guess they removed Aly's body and left two distraught cousins on the side of the road to decide whether to call anyone or not!  No cops, no one looking into what, how, why?
But the most unbelievable thing is how Ivy managed to get just those three critical seconds of video, how conveniently handy to get rid of competition [rolleyes]

A senseless death of what could have been one decent, innocent, honest young woman, I guess this s/l is just as disappointing for me as Jack's on Y&R!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Kathy, just saw your post as it took me forever to type mine, and we were wondering the same damn things today!  One freaking frustrating show it was!
BTW, so Aly died from loosing her footing and hitting her head on the pavement?  Not from the tire iron?  Did the tire iron make contact with her body?  If so, they will find bruise on her during autopsy, won't they?  So being hit by the tire iron on any other part of the body can still be responsible for Aly loosing her footing.  And Steffy already tossed the tire iron!  UGH, I am going to stop thinking about all this until Monday's show, and go do some  [tequila]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #143 
Searose, GMTA! LOL

I interpreted Aly's death being accidentally caused by Steffy, who was defending herself, and I thought Aly fell because Steffy was fending her off, but I was kind of watching through my fingers and I might not have all the details totally clear. Bottom line, Steffy is innocent, but there is a dead woman and two witnesses, so there should have been cops crawling all over that site and both Steffy and Ivy should have been taken to a police station and individually interrogated (or maybe I've read too many Ann Rule books) after lawyers were called for each of them. Now that's another question, where was Carter?

I don't see how Ivy's video can repudiate anything Steffy says. Everyone knows from Ivy's defaced pictures of Steffy that Aly had it in for Steffy, and Aly's sneaking out of the house the way she did didn't indicate that Aly meant Steffy any good, either. There just seem to be too many big holes in this whole scenario for anyone to take Ivy's waffling now seriously. Or am I expecting too much logic?

Anyway, it just seems that if they had to kill off Aly, who was such a viable character and the child of a Forrester scion, it should have been better handled than this!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Or am I expecting too much logic?

Unfortunately, Yes ;-)
The writing on B&B is a lot of things but logical isn't one of them.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
OhKaye, so I lied, I did not stop thinking about the show, LOL.  Kathy, while you were watching through your fingers, and I was watching with one eye on TV and the other on my pc as I usually do.  From what I saw, it was definitely a combination of self-defense and accident.  Steffy swung the tire iron at Aly while Aly was coming at her with a rock, but I am unclear whether tire iron actually hit Aly and that is the reason she lost footing, or was it just a coincidence!  Either way, Steffy did not intend to harm, much less kill Aly, she was just trying to stop Aly from attacking her after Aly made it clear she wanted to kill Steffy.  Why Steffy ended up going home and Ivy to the office, instead of both being at police station and the family not being called, is a bigger soap mystery than "who shot JR", LOL.  But since it is soap, we can't expect "logic [sigh]

Oh, and I realize why I am so disappointed in Y&R, a soap I used to think was better than all of them, you see, they got a new "writer" not too long ago, one named Charles Pratt Jr , he has taken things wayyyyyyy too far already, and just revealed today that it is far from over [rolleyes]
Oh, and one other thing keeps going through my mind:  Since B&B probably has smaller cast than any other soap in American history, it seems that people die, even if accidentally, at the hands of other family members/relatives.  Taylor/Darla, Steffy/Aly, Ridge's other daughter/pRicky, I am sure long time viewers can name some others, LOL.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #146 
So much of this whole scenario didn't make any sense - but why should I expect that?  Why did Steffy try to change her own flat tire?  Why not call Triple A or Liam?  Why did Ivy go out alone looking for Aly, after everyone saw the Hate Board?  Why did they give up CPR after 3 compressions?  Where were the cops?  Why would a shaken up Steffy and a shaken up Ivy be allowed to drive home alone?  What happened to the body?  Where were Maya and Rick during all this drama?  In the Master Bedroom admiring the ring and each other - selfish as always?  Why was Liam hanging about the Mansion when everyone else was gone?  Why did Ivy go to Forrester?  Why did Wyatt? And why didn't they see that Steffy swung at Aly with her left arm and had the tire iron in her right? (Was I seeing things??) Why did Steffy go to the Mansion instead of to Liam's beach house or Ridge's loft?  Or her home (because she doesn't have one?)?  Where did Thorne run off to after learning Aly was dead?  And most of all WTF were Nicole and Zende and that horrible scene of Nicole parading on the runway like a moron doing stuck in the middle of what should have been all about the tragedy of Aly's death.  Just piss-poor writing IMO.

And now we have Thomas the Shirtless coming on the scene to cause trouble with Ridge and Caroline.  I already hate the guy and expect he'll be about as compelling as Zende.  Just another pretty face.  Blech.

OKaye, rant's over. 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #147 
ITA 100%, Kat!  You nailed it all.  In fact, these many questions should be submitted to tptb at B-B for answers.  Not that we'd get any.  I'm sure they'd just shrug it off & say we're overthinking it.  Maybe we are.  sigh...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
well said ladies... and knowing Ridge he will feel responsible for this tragedy because

it happened under his leadership and at one of the meetings he did tell Aly when

she was ranting that he was trying to ignore her and ... he was totally in his right to

do so but he will take the blame upon himself ....

Ridge hasn't been this happy in so long , I suppose it was too much to ask of TPTB to

let CaRidge enjoy each other carefree and in love for just a little longer after all that

time apart but NO this has to happen  so soon after Caroline was finally walking and

ready for some painting eroticism!!!!

I'm not taking away the seriousness of a death but the timing is just off not that

anyone can control that in real life  but this is a soap opera after all and TPTB CAN!!!!!!

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #149 
I agree with all that Kat. Lots of common sense stuff ignored out on the side of the road stuff. A young woman like Steffy knows better than to get out of her car at night, by herself to try to fix a tire. I didn't know they were killing off Aly, but I haven't read a CBS soap magazine lately. 
And of course it isn't enough they have Brooke stirring the anti Ridge/Caroline pot, they have to add Thomas to pile on. 
If Ridge is feeling overwhelmed by a future baby, maybe that will wear off. He doesn't want to loose Caroline. I will be pissed if they permanently break up CaRidge. They are a good match. Ridge hasn't had that good of a match since Caroline's aunt, the other Caroline.

And yes, the whole Nicole runway stuff was silly. I guess B and B is trying to appeal to the 18 to 25 demographic?? Well, it's been years since I was 25 so that is all pretty boring to me.

As I have said before, more Ridge please!!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 

I agree with all of the above - so much WTF!

More WTF's for me:

Ivy saying "I saw the whole thing".  No Ivy.  You saw the last few seconds. 

And why did Ivy have cell phone service just yards away from Steffy who did NOT have cell phone service? 

And why would Ivy pick up her phone and record the scene rather than get out and ask what's going on?

And why didn't Aly actually run over Steffy to begin with?  Did she hit the brakes at the last second?  Did I miss something there?

So much WTF...........so little Ridge. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.