Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
So Ridge is mentioned in a spoiler for next week (from SOD - Caroline and Ridge prepare for their big day as the key designers of Forrester's  "California Freedom" fashion show on Thursday, July 16)!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
So Ridge is mentioned in a spoiler for next week (from SOD - Caroline and Ridge prepare for their big day as the key designers of Forrester's  "California Freedom" fashion show on Thursday, July 16)!

Yay.  TK on my birthday.  Just the present I need. [yippee]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Thanks for the heads up Christy.  I wish I could fly to LA by the 15th to ensure Aly does not ruin it for Ridge, I mean, if she could not handle the idea of the line, she certainly would not be able to handle Steffy and Maya parading around in those clothes in front of cameras and critics [dunno]

I hope the Avant Family saga will not drag on any further.  But I am afraid Mama Avant is little too impressed by the life Maya has created, and seeing Papa Avant's turnabout at the end of the show today makes me wonder if he is going to be moving into Forrester Mansion instead of looking for a job back in Illinois! 

And something Maya said that has me fuming today.  She implied that pRicky had to fight for his father's approval until he was finally given CEO chair.  Really?  Someone like her would compare THAT with what SHE had to go through with her father? [rolleyes]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

I hope Thorne arrives just in time to remove his sick daughter and save the fashion

show!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Malin, my DirecTV guide definitely mentions Ridge (in regards to FC fashion show, not as in CaRidge romance) for Tuesday and Thursday, and I have a feeling he will be on Friday also since it is all about the fashion show.  He is not mentioned on Monday and Wednesday, but that doesn't mean we won't get a surprise appearance.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Omg thank you so much Searose for filling me in! You're the best!
Yeah i know i've seen some surprise appearance before! I sooo love them lol. Can't wait for more TK & CaRidge!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
The unannounced Ridge appearance is the best... it is great when we look forward to

seeing him because his presence is for casted but when he graces our screens

unexpectedly.... a real treat!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Yeah, I remember one day recently I was still making lunch when it came on because I was not expecting him and then I heard him and it was like What the heck?! Its Ridge! So I had to run to my recliner! lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
I totally know the feeling ,LilBit, one time I was going about my day just dragging my

feet and not expecting TK because he wasn't mentioned on the preview and then I

heard his voice and my feet couldn't run fast enough up the stairs![yippee]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Did anyone enjoy the All In The Avant Family show today???? 
Anybody?????
Nobody??????? 
Thought so [sigh]!  
Starting countdown to tomorrow's Ridge sighting...........[yippee]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Did anyone enjoy the All In The Avant Family show today???? 
Anybody?????
Nobody??????? 
Thought so [sigh]!  
Starting countdown to tomorrow's Ridge sighting...........[yippee]

Well... I started out thinking, why are they wasting even more time on Maya-propping when she's already sitting in solid gold clover -- her secret's out and she's still lead Forrester model, she's still Lady of Forrester Manor, her blackmailing sister is now her number one cheerleader -- did B&B really need to trot out Maya's parents too?

By the time the show ended I was bawling like a baby!

But yes, I'm ready for some Ridge now.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Searose, I actually found it comical. Sometimes you just have to laugh at the insane propping of this lying, hypocritical, golddigging, bully and her conniving, golddigging little sister who have both now achieved sainthood.  Today's show set a whole new standard that will be hard to top.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
ladies, I can not agree more, it is difficult to feel sorry for her because of her behaviour

towards everyone and especially Ridge! The time he asked to speak to Rick alone and

she snapped at Ridge that he could not throw her out of the office and she always

interrupted Ridge's conversations with lil Ricky with her two cents, she is annoying and

abrasive and everything else you ,ladies, mentioned !LOL

yes, yes Ridge countdown!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Sorry Kathy, even though the dialogs were written perfectly, I could not feel any emotion except utter annoyance, simply because first of all, those perfectly written words are being wasted on a character like Maya, and second of all, I have my mind made up that Papa Avant's sudden change of heart came about the very moment his unemployed ass entered Casa Forrester (too big a coincidence) is because he is the one who passed on the hypocritical, greedy, gold-digging, opportunist genes to both his daughters, LOL.

Worse yet, I heard from a friend (sorry, a very "unofficial source", LOL) that one of the soap megs said the actors who portray the parents have signed on for 15 episodes, and are open to the idea of many more, UGH!  Not that I want the actors to be unemployed, but please, let's not have Avants as another family at the center of the show since the storyline has not exactly been popular!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I'm with you, Kathy - very unexpected tears for me.  Those scenes were very real & raw & done so well, IMO.  But now it's Ridge-watch time! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Searose--- that would be a big hell no from me. So we are back to the Rick and Maya show? Not even that, just the Maya show? B-O-R-I-N-G......I couldn't get into that character at all since she went ultra mean on everyone. And the gall that she still says that Caroline was lying and she wasn't? uh, no way I'm buying that.

I can only hope we have Ridge tomorrow....

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #67 
Sharon, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who turned into mush today! But... Searose, I didn't know, since today was really the first time I'd paid attention to him, that Papavant was unemployed. I did notice and wonder about Mamavant's kind of strange attitude to the emotional rapprochement of father and child. If it's because she knows her dh is playing Maya, I'll feel like a chump, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Yes Kathy, he just recently lost his job, and as much hate as he was spewing all afternoon, his eyes suddenly filled with awe the moment he entered Casa Forrester, and he suddenly found all the right words to say to Maya.  As for Mama Avant, I think she is like one of those mothers who was only rejecting Maya because she was afraid to stand up to the dominant father.  But I think she is taken aback by his switcheroo, LOL.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
So........... Ridge is holding an important meeting and his newly appointed VP is sitting down with his daddy and step-mommy, trying to figure out which woman he should be with?  And then shows up at FC just as the meeting is over [rolleyes]
No words for Aly's calm façade and pRicky's genuine smiles [rolleyes] [rolleyes]
In the mean time, the Avant Family saga continues [rolleyes] [rolleyes]  [rolleyes] 
I am SO NOT looking forward to the writers "redeeming" Papa Avant in the near future in a true soap fashion where new characters do a total change of personality from the way they were introduced [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

But enough eye-rolls for one day, LOL, let's talk about the best moments of the show!  Ridge in a blue shirt, unbuttoned a bit, leaning to one side, IN-CHARGE of the meeting [thud]
Ridge and his mega watt smile when he was alone with Caroline [thud]  [thud]
And that million dollar kiss [thud]  [thud]  [thud]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Some random comments...

Aly -- poor Ridge, trying to be kind to and inclusive of her, when her head could barely keep from rotating backwards on her shoulders!

I was glad to see Rick and Ridge on the same page for once, hopefully it'll make life easier for Ridge when Aly starts spewing pea soup around the conference table.

And yes, enough is enough with the Avant family! I really bought Julius' act yesterday. I thought it was ending there, and I was happy it was ending there. Not so happy it's not.

The ooky Spencer family scene made my eyes roll too. Is that how the royal families of Europe used to pick their scions' mates?

Finally -- Ridge's love life should not be taking a back seat to any of the above.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
IA - Ridge's love life is getting short shrift & I'm ready for that to move to the next level - sorry for the shallow.  I, too, was fooled by Papa Avant yest & I'm ashamed that I was scammed.  Over that s/l.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Sharon, please, never be sorry about wanting to see more of what Ridge does best! I

hope B&B will not forgot about Ridge sculpting and abstract painting Caroline... they

deserve some "them time" alone at the love loft!

Ridge has organised more staff meetings in a few days than pRicky did during all of

his entire reign of EGO !!LOL

B&B, we can never have enough of CaRidge love scenes!

I know other s/l need to happen but TK has to be front and center!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 

Aly is really scary ,doesn't anyone at the table notice her stare of madness ?

Oliver should not have gone to Milan and told Ridge the reason was because he is

worried about Aly, she needs professional help!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Finally -- Ridge's love life should not be taking a back seat to any of the above.

Thank you!
We watched every step of Caroline's healing process so I was really hoping we'd get a love scene! Especially since it was mentioned in the dialogue that they would wait until she was feeling better.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Callie, ITA, the night after the pool party when Ridge arrived and saw Caroline walking

would have been a great love scene! We were deprived of shirtless Ridge and

then no CaRidge  magic!!!!!! We deserve compensation for being force fed Avant 

boredom.... please  B&B bring us Caroline and Ridge lovefest!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
The fashion show is tomorrow...I hope Ridge and Caroline celebrate their

accomplishment before the show with a sizzling love scene! Post fashion show will be

uncertain with Aly in the audience??!!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
bluegaze, since B&B got preempted by the news conference today, and since they are not airing it in the middle of the night, nor on POP channel (they just aired the episode with HFTF Paris photo shoot), I have a feeling today's episode will air tomorrow and they will fall behind by a day for now.  All I ask of them is they don't cut any of Rscenes to catch up..........
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
I expect a love scene or proposal before or after the fashion show!! [wink] THEY BETTER GIVE IT TO US!!!

Callie - Did they mention it; "Especially since it was mentioned in the dialogue that they would wait until she was feeling BETTER"???????????? [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Kathy - ITA!!! "- Finally -- Ridge's love life should not be taking a back seat to any of the above."

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
THEY BETTER GIVE IT TO US!!!

Malin, I love your enthusiasm, B&B hear us ROAR, we want CaRidge love scenes and

we want them now!!!LOL

Searose,I too, hope B&B do not cut precious Ridge scenes.... we can be spared  the

Avant  family reunion snooze instead!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Callie - Did they mention it; "Especially since it was mentioned in the dialogue that they would wait until she was feeling BETTER"???????????? [wink]

They didn't use these exact words but it was implied.
When Ridge returned home after he was named CEO, he said something to Caroline about seeing an image in his mind and she said that that could definitely happen when she was feeling better.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 

Caroline is all BETTER and looking mighty fine, I loved the shorts outfit she wore at

the last staff meeting and after the meeting she giddily complimented Ridge that

what he is more amazing at, than designing and great campaign ideas

is... [cuddle] so I'm sure they have been getting it on at the love loft but B&B is taking

lessons from Aly's book and are leaving it to our imagination, bummer??!!!

Please B&B do not leave it to our imagination, give us CaRidge love scenes, I am so

ready for the sculpting and more painting eroticism !!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Ridge surprised Caroline with a gown he designed just for

her and asked her to model it on the runway at the fashion show!

She would steal the show with her beauty and grace.... Maya and Steffy will follow

behind in her shadow!  LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
bluegaze, it would be awesome to see Caroline strutting Ridge's best design, now that she is on her feet [smile]
But the way AMC used to make a mess of every Thanksgiving dinner, I am afraid that B&B may be setting tradition of mixing fashion shows and violence, I am really afraid to think of what Aly could do tomorrow, and I really don't want a hair harmed on Ridge or Caroline, or even Steffy for that matter, because she is Ridge's daughter.  It is so generous of Ridge that he is still wanting to include Aly as part of FC team after the way she has behaved recently!  Speaking of generous, he has been so welcoming of Maya these past few days, but I am not sure if I am ready to trust her, even though her tone with Ridge today was totally void of any sarcasm or nastiness [dunno]

Papa Avant: "your mother and I deserve the same OPPORTUNITY!".  "If I HAD A HOME LIKE THIS, I wouldn't want to leave it either".........  OhKaye, I admit to having selective hearing when it comes to certain characters [wink]

It is wonderful seeing Ridge to enthused and full of hope for the fashion show and the new line [yippee]  !

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
I was happy to finally see Ridge.

I was not happy to see the egregious Aly character assassination, turning her into a violent little bigot to prop her bully.

Searose, I had the same reaction to that Maya/Ridge scene that you did, but then I really wanted Ridge to tell her that if she wanted to be in the fashion show she had to rub Aly's feet. Honestly, I will never get past the way she treated Aly, it was like kicking a kitten.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #86 
I don't care for the way Maya looked at Ridge ... its making me afraid she's gonna get all starry eyed for him someday. [frown]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Can we blame her? She can only dream because Ridge has eyes only for Caroline!!!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #88 
I hope your right and let's hope Caroline doesn't get eyes for any other man except Ridge and that includes Thomas! [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Maya even touched Ridge today. It feels odd to see her intimate gesture towards Ridge. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 

... any woman who repudiates Ridge is only trying to cope with the reality that he is not

with her!! Maya always came across too aggressive towards Ridge and when she

sang like a canary about Ridge and Caroline's kissing ,in retrospect maybe she was

jealous that she wasn't the one touching Ridge's irresistible  lips!!!!  LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #91 
If Maya hadn't morphed into such an entitled, golddigging lying liar who lies and bullies people who never did anything to her, I would have been interested in seeing a Ridge/Maya storyline. But given the latest spoilers in SOD it doesn't sound like we're going to have anything to worry about in that department.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
If Maya hadn't morphed into such an entitled, golddigging lying liar who lies and bullies people who never did anything to her, I would have been interested in seeing a Ridge/Maya storyline. But given the latest spoilers in SOD it doesn't sound like we're going to have anything to worry about in that department.

Yup, I think Rick/Maya are getting married. It's not only the spoilers in SOD, there was a pic on instagram recently of KKL with the actors that portray Maya's parents and they were all dressed pretty formally.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
 I would love a Ridge and Maya s/l because when Ridge tells Maya ,no thank you, to

her advances and advises her to work through her feelings for him and tells her to stay

with Ricky ,this time it will be pain free for Ridge unlike the time he told Caroline the

same thing but was heartbroken to tears because he loves her so!!!!

CaRidge  is the best romance since ....ALWAYS.... and  FOREVERMORE............!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 
Let's be kind?! Seriously?? Maya condescendingly exhorting the masses to "let's be kind" after the way she treated Aly and Ivy?? This in a nutshell is why I despise Maya. What a fucking hypocrite. She and pRicky truly are a perfect match.

Ridge made a great emcee. And since he's so good at public speaking about an issue I do care about,  I'm going to bring up my dream storyline again, I'd love to see him to run for office.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Christy, that would be fantastic !He would be a great Governor of California but

he finally has become CEO ,his  dream job ,I don't think he would leave it now... but

one can never say never where the charismatic Mr. Ridge Forrester is concerned!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
ITA with your entire post Christy.  I agree with your earlier post also, because I don't like the idea of Ridge being with any woman who is void of common human decency and who has no redeeming values, except for when it suits the writers for plot purpose.  Both Maya and pRicky are hypocrites, and pRicky has an over-inflated ego, I can't believe he STILL claims credit for anything positive at FC, even after his demotion!  BTW, was there anyone who didn't make it backstage?  To the best of my knowledge, that doesn't happen IRL at any major show.  I wonder when was the last time Charlie did any actual security work....... wait, I think the answer is NEVER, LOL.

But the best part of the show for me was seeing Ridge in charge, looking more dashing than ever, with no bruises like he suffered at the last FC show, and the precious little moments backstage between him and Caroline, as always with a little touch of humor [clap]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
BTW, still no word on what the finger snapper's new title is????
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I'm not worried about anything happening soon as far as Ridge/Maya but I'm sure at some point in the future there's going to be some problem between Rick/Maya. You know they can't stay happily ever after.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
BTW, still no word on what the finger snapper's new title is????

Far as I'm concerned they can make Ms Finger Snapper the Director of Backburner Polishing!

I also enjoyed seeing Ridge in charge and introducing the fashion show but (and this is a question for the writers) just what is so "California Freedom-ing" about another roll-out of slinky evening gowns on size 0 models? I did love Maya's and Caroline's retro looks, but I got an old Hollywood vibe from them, not anything particularly liberating. (Anybody else hear Elton John's Philadelphia Freedom start playing in their heads every time one of the characters says "California Freedom"? I do, every single fucking time!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
I thought the gowns were beautiful (& LG and KM looked beautiful in their retro hairdo's) but I'm confused about the entire line.  Where were the bathing suits and lingerie....seems that was the focus of the "California Freedom" line up until the fashion show got underway.  Makes no sense why Aly would be freaking out over gowns when this is nothing new for FC and hardly scandalous.

Loved Ridge being the top dog in the house but really get annoyed that even in what should be HIS big moment as CEO and Head Designer...someone else gets to take center stage.  

Ridge is so over the moon in love with Caroline (& TK is so great conveying it) that I'm just cringing at what may happen to his heart when Thomas shows up.  Bell only writes triangles and lover swapping between family members so I don't think I'm jumping the gun to assume that's exactly what Thomas' purpose will be and I already hate him for him.  I just hope Bell doesn't make me hate Caroline too [frown] 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.