Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
All this happy happy forgive forgive  love love love everything is perfect stuff   is scaring me to death!!  What bomb are they about to drop on us?
I am so afraid that either Thorsten is leaving the show  (Ridge to be killed off) or maybe even the whole show is about to end.  Am I just a crazy old lady  or  are you ladies getting the same vibe?
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Pah, I felt the same when Thorne arrived and wanted to be Ridge:  head designer and Brooke's man.  I had a sinking feeling that Thorne was there to replace Ridge on the show.  But I don't think he's too big of a hit, so far; he whines too much - like Little Ricky.
As for all the happiness going on now, that just means to me that more s**t is gonna hit the fan for Ridge.  He just isn't allowed to ever be happy for more than a week or so. 
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Yeah, Katbert, Thorne had  made me nervous earlier too for the same reason. Today was even worse!!  Just wasn't believable!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
No Ridge  No show!  Ridge in red...fANTASTICO!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Ridge is marrying Brooke and she is one lucky lady!

Ridge is the handsomest groom EVER! Brooke is beautiful AND HE IS DASHING! 

She is lovely and Ridge IS GORGEOUS! Brooke is graceful and Ridge is DEBONAIR!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 

I just love Ridge and Steffy scenes. They are so realistic and human. Ridge will always be Steffy’s father.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I just love Ridge and Steffy scenes. They are so realistic and human. Ridge will always be Steffy’s father.

TK plays fathers to perfection. But I still can't help thinking during almost every Ridge/Steffy scene -- and I really thought it today -- that JMW should be playing his love interest, not his daughter!

Selfless Hope dropping in on Liam would kinda remind me of the Mammy-to-Scarlett re Ashley quote in GWTW -- You settin' there waitin' for him, just like a spider -- except Scarlett was interesting, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Once again you read my mind, Kathy - I thought the exact same thing about Mammy & Scarlett sitting there like a spider!  I mean - what a perfect analogy!  
As for Ridge - I'm loving the sweet romantic scenes between Ridge & Brooke - hope the anvil isn't about to fall.  
You're also spot on about Steffy with Ridge - they def have a vibe that is unmistakable!  But I keep reminding myself that he's her Dad.  I'm so over Liam's sad sack expression.  I know Steffy is wearing the Scarlet Letter right now but dude please, man up!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Married Ridge is very attractive but bachelor Ridge is even more!

This wedding is happening..to inspire Liam down memory lane and

back to Steffy!

Let's get this wedding started and done with and on to new exciting romantic

rendez vous for Ridge.

Quinn and Ridge still have some exploring to do,maybe Donna will catch Eric's eye

again and Ridge will console Quinn and sparks will fly!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #60 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Once again you read my mind, Kathy - I thought the exact same thing about Mammy & Scarlett sitting there like a spider!  I mean - what a perfect analogy!  

LOL, Sharon -- why am I not surprised? Who does Hope think she's fooling, you know? (Aside from Liam, that is.) For her and Steffy, all roads always (inexplicably) lead to Liam.

Quote:
As for Ridge - I'm loving the sweet romantic scenes between Ridge & Brooke - hope the anvil isn't about to fall.  
You're also spot on about Steffy with Ridge - they def have a vibe that is unmistakable!  But I keep reminding myself that he's her Dad.  I'm so over Liam's sad sack expression.  I know Steffy is wearing the Scarlet Letter right now but dude please, man up!

I love your Scarlet Letter mention. And I agree about Liam's pity party. I'm sick of Steffy's, too. How nice for each of them that they can hole up and mope indefinitely. Enough already! I hate that Ridge and Brooke's wedding is now all about whether Steffy can rope Liam into coming with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
and Ridge will console Quinn and sparks will fly!!

I'm sorry, but... nooooooooohh!!

I could get behind Quinn's long-lost identical twin sister coming to town, though!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Those on Twitter - head's up - TK & KKL have live chat tomorrow at 1:00pm.  

Thorsten Kaye Retweeted Bold & The Beautiful

.Join me and tomorrow for a live Facebook chat. We'll be answering your questions live.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #62 
Romantic and lovely wedding! They both looked gorgeous.

Here's my contribution to the readings:

SONNET 116
~Wm. Shakespeare

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
   If this be error and upon me proved,
   I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Sniff sniff - oh wow, Christy that is just perfect - I'm tearing up again!  I did shed a few tears for the wedding - espec the emotional ending - sigh... that's why I watch soaps!  It was a gorgeous wedding & the couple was stunning!  I'm always such a sap for soap weddings & this one didn't disappoint.  I heard on the FB chat from KKL that we are getting a surprise - also thought it was today but I'm reading it's going to be tomorrow so that should be good!  The readings were spot on & I was so glad Thorne didn't get to open his mouth!  So congratulations to Mr & Mrs Forrester!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
Beautiful ceremony! Ridge is dashing and the epitome of romance!

As it is now so it shall remain...Mr.Bell,did you hear Ridge?!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Stephanie said it, as it is !The slut of the valley and  her Ridge together again! He is a

gentleman,always blaming himself for their breakups!

Thorsten in an interview said that maybe Flannery would consider coming out of

retirement because he's portraying Ridge...this could be a beginning! 

Ridge wasn't told of his mother's impending death at her request because she didn't

want to say goodbye to her beloved son but his heart needs that closure and TK

would be phenomenal in a farewell scene with Flannery!  

------------------------------------------------------
 Thorsten is the best...better than the REST!
------------------------------------------------------

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
Well, if I had more history with B&B than the past 4+ years I'd probably be on the floor -- but I still thought Stephanie's talking portrait was kind of cool. Though I still was disappointed she didn't "talk" to Ridge. That would have put me on the floor. Oh yes, and please keep her portrait up there for good...please end the portrait switching!!!!

Dang, how is it possible Ridge looked even handsomer today than he did yesterday?!

I want some cake....

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I really enjoyed this week's show. So many Ridge scenes where he was being so happy.
I swear he does get more and more handsome- especially when he whispers loving things like "As it is now, so it shall remain." 

Brooke looked so beautiful in both her outfits (shame about the microphone battery pack dangling down her back though- mmm). They really looked great together.
Bringing Stephanie back with some sentimental, yet spiky words was a very nice touch. It played up to their history so well.
Here's to more scenes this coming week....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Those on Twitter - head's up - TK & KKL have live chat tomorrow at 1:00pm.  

Thorsten Kaye Retweeted Bold & The Beautiful

.Join me and tomorrow for a live Facebook chat. We'll be answering your questions live.

Thanks for the head's up on the live chat.
I loved it. So much fun. They obviously enjoy each other's company and can bounce off each other in good spirit. 
I am sure I will watch it many times. 😍😍

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Does anyone have a link to the conversation with KKL and TK?  I don't do Twitter.....
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Can you see it by googling it even if you don't have twitter?
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #71 
"Does anyone have a link to the conversation with KKL and TK?  I don't do Twitter....."

Assuming you have access to facebook?

Here is a link to their chat:

So much fun.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 
I totally cracked up (and was thankful) that it was Ridge who was doing the tapping. Seriously, nobody in their right mind would be trying to communicate with a spirit when they were lying in bed after they just had sex with the spirit's son. Would they?! But that certainly was an original idea for a love scene and I appreciated it because I think little scenes like that are more romantic than swelling music and Brooke parading around in lingerie.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Loved today's casual sexy banter in bed!  I have a confession, though - I was so uh... distracted by the gorgeousness in that bed that I missed Ridge's tap-tap-tapping on the bedside table!  Thanks for the head's up - gave me another excuse to watch again on POP!  I also have to confess that KKL looked smashing in that white jumpsuit with the halter top - with her new 'do' & that outfit she reminded me a lot of Marilyn Monroe's iconic white sundress blowing up in the famous photo!  Today was fun - looking forward to the rest!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Bridge are hot❤️ Especially Ridge lol🔥
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Brooke is beautiful and Ridge is GORGEOUS! They are a spectacular couple!

While it was a treat to hear Stephanie from the beyond,but usually this interactions are due to brain

illnesses....

As long as she and Ridge will be stronger for it and more in love(if that is even possible)it would be a

interesting story line,and close to Katherine's heart,she is Ambassador for Breakaway from Cancer.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
How many times did Steffy encourage Brooke last year to forgive Ridge re kissing Quinn? Once? Twice? Never? I can't say that I remember Steffy ever defending Ridge's humanity to anyone, or directly offering him any support and understanding either, while I've now lost count of how many times Ridge has dropped in on Liam to plead for forgiveness for Steffy.

Since there's no sign that Liam is ready to stop nursing his sense of betrayal any time soon, I'd say it's time for Ridge to try reverse psychology on him. Instead of repeatedly failing to convince stubborn Liam of what he owes Steffy's fake baby protuberance, I'd love to see Ridge tell Liam that OK, as much as he'd personally love for Liam and Steffy to reconcile, life will go on if they don't and Ridge will ensure that Steffy has a support system that doesn't require Liam.

Something's got to give here -- I love watching the loving father side of Ridge, but I can't take much more of sadface Liam and his crappy hotel room!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #77 
I have to agree with you, Kathy.  I don't remember Steffy being very sympathetic when Thomas knocked up their father's woman.  Nor did she (or anyone) condemn Thomas for it; they were all over Ridge for keeping Douglas from that vile creep of a father.  I do think, however, that Ridge needs to leave Laim alone and let him rot in that roach motel he's hiding out in.  I get that he wants to believe that Steffy was Bill's victim; he's her dad after all.  But the reality is that Steffy screwed up and she and Liam need to work it out on their own, or not.  Hope should also stay the hell away.  I can't stand her fake sympathy, when we all know she's sitting and waiting for Liam, just like a spider.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
IA with you Kathy - time for Liam to grow up, knock off the pity party & let Steffy take the scarlet letter off!  This is really drudgery to watch & there are more important things to consider now than who wronged Liam.  Move along.  If he can't get over it, then so be it - the child is a much higher priority than his hurt feelings.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
Roach motel! LOLOL, Katbert! I guess the dingy hotel room is to reinforce to the audience how profoundly the ascetic St. Liam is suffering. We get it, OK?! No fluffy towels, room service, or spa days for him! (Who is taking care of Walter White?) Re Thomas, the thanks he got for trying to protect Douglas from Thomas is an even better example than Quinn of the tribal prejudice against Ridge. (Speaking of which, do we know if St. Caroline ever made a miraculous recovery from her terminal illness?)

Sharon, for some reason your post made me wonder if there ever will be a child. I really hope there isn't. My solution would be for Liam to be responsible in some way for its accidental pre-birth demise, then Steffy would have to forgive him, and they'd cancel each other out.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #80 
Ridge wearing deely boppers. So cute. I can die happy!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Me, too!  Best part of today - thanks for the head's up - had no idea the red bonkers thing had a name!  

Now I think the mods should treat us to the Zendall GWTW video again - always perfect for today.  Pretty please with whipped cream on top?!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
Here you go, Sharon: http://thorstenkaye.com/my_own_true_love.mp4

This really makes me wish that AM would join the show. I will never understand why a dullard like Liam has so many women fighting over him, it should be Ridge!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #83 
[bb02-14-18_ani] 

Happy Valentine's Day! (I had just PM'd Christy that I wished Brooke would take off the deely boppers and put them on Ridge's head when he did the honors himself. We just about died.)

PS I felt sorry for whoever has to clean the steam room.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Wow!  Thanks for the double treat ladies!!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 
My turn - hoping this works.  Bonus scene for today - of course they cut some of the best!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/if6s7o1DWx9GBYb6TB8Qg_Frx_sNM_vQ/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-this-time/

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #86 
Thanks, Sharon! That was such a warm, sweet, naturally romantic scene... boggles my mind that B&B couldn't shave off a few minutes from the endlessly repetitive (are we sure this is Valentine's Day and not Groundhog Day?) Steffy/Liam/Hope scenes and show it today.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Hi Sharon and Kathy.

I found this on Youtube today which is a new clip called Love Me Like You Do from the channel Bridge4ever.

I know you will like it!!
I hope this link works.....

Thank you for the Gone With the Wind clip and the deleted scene.
Very happy places. Sigh.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
It is steamy!  I was just going to post it - LOL - like minds.  Thanks for sharing.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
wow and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks ladies!

Valentines is not only one day...Ridge and Brooke are the perfect example!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Here you go, Sharon: http://thorstenkaye.com/my_own_true_love.mp4 This really makes me wish that AM would join the show. I will never understand why a dullard like Liam has so many women fighting over him, it should be Ridge!

Or Eric.  [rolleyes]   And could Steffy please stop rubbing that belly?   It's not a lamp with a genie. 
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
wow and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks ladies!

Valentines is not only one day...Ridge and Brooke are the perfect example!

I saw a clip on Twitter of Brooke and Ridge on Valentine's day, where he pushes her down onto the bed, and she pulls him towards her after ripping his shirt open. 
Where did that scene come from?
It wasn't in the deleted scene, or in the clip posted by Kathy or Christy on the 14th. Mysterious.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
It was on that same episode.I remember it well because when she did that I was reminded of how she

used to tear open PIG'S shirt, a temporary mood killer![hair]

Ridge deserves more attention ...opening the shirt buttons slowly,one at a time...moving her hand across

his massive chest...NOT ABRUPTNESS![kiss_cheek]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Oh that shirt ripping scene was def there!  That was my fav!  [shower]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #94 
As usual, I enjoyed the Ridge/Steffy scenes. His joy at having a granddaughter was palpable. But Ridge already has a grandson and I was just reminded all over again at how Ridge’s best storyline since I’ve been watching the show was so offensively yanked away.

I also liked the cool way he told Ricky, Maya and Pam to stop gossiping – but that just reminded me that gossiping is just a light pleasantry for Ricky. What happened to Ricky and Thorne conspiring to strip Ridge of his job? Not that I wanted to see that, with those two clowns, but all I see are people who’ve treated Ridge like crap being rewarded while Ridge doesn’t have a storyline since his wedding (and I don’t consider weddings storylines either – at least not on this show since they are always so temporary).

Give Ridge a storyline!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Talking about a story for Ridge. PIG has to suffer consequences for his deplorable behavior and I think

Ridge and Sally along with Liam should be the ones to deliver it!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #96 
             HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to my FAVORITE MAN !!
[balloons]
                                        Thorsten,
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get to do whatever makes you happy.
                     I thank you every day for the joy you provide to me.
                            I love you so much!  You are the BEST!
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Happy Birthday, TK!![birth2]
Thank you for blessing up with your handsomeness and talent.  I hope you have a wonderful day, doing things that you love with people you love and who love you.  All the best!
Kat
XO
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
The happiest of birthdays to you, Thorsten! 

Cheers!!  [toast]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #99 

TK, There are certain people in our universe that exceed our expectations. We are blessed that you are one of those people.

Peace, love, health, happiness and blessings always.

Happy Birthday![partyhat]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
                                             [hbday2] Thorsten!

Have an unforgettable day and I wish you many more![sunglasses]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.