Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #151 

So it was a killer tree?! I'm confused. Did Liam bonk his head or did somebody who looked just like him (gawd not another one) hit him from behind? The thought of Liam with another head injury/case of amnesia while Ridge takes the fall for what Liam maybe did -- [gaah]
P.S. Thanks, Sharon!

P.P.S. I wouldn't ask either of those cops to find my cats, LOL. But I do think Ridge should design a line of casual menswear like his prison garb when he is sprung, and be its model[blush].

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
No promotion for Baker! Sanchez will be put on lost and found ,desk duty !

You go Ridge,my sentiments exactly! 

Even in prison garb he's FANTASTICO![kiss_cheek]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
When Liam ran out the door I was sure he was going to tell Sanchez his flashback...but no he goes back

to 'the vomit' that IS his dad! [barf]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
It seems like forever since we last saw  Ridge !!! Brooke has been very supportive but how can she

stay away from the police station,I would be there until they'd lock me up with my husband! LOL

I know she is doing the cool headed thing by trying to get PIG to stop lying and therefore Ridge

would be released but knowing PIG,that will never happen...his mouthpiece can not form truths!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
For the record ,Hope,it all started when PIG blew up the Spectra building and YEAH...Steffy's decision to

leave the Cliff house instead of demanding Liam sleep on the couch as she shut the bedroom door on his

face!

Another Ridgeless day[tear]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
Great way to end the week...a Ridge sighting![agree][sunglasses]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #157 
Yes, bluegaze...this is my idea of good Friday [bowing].

I think the prison togs make Ridge look like a doctor wearing scrubs, and they are a great color too. Is that weird?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
No it's not weird, Christy - IA the blue scrubs def make Ridge look more like a Doctor!  It's a good look no matter what - something about those arms ...  swoon!  [thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Christy, now that you mention it, that prison garb looks like surgeon scrubs. 

Ridge looks AMAZING ![blush]

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #160 
I've been meaning to post for days about how good he looked in them.   And how all you could see was his arms when they focused on Carter.    The comment about the old ladies and cats had me rolling in the floor.    Riled up Ridge is a hoot.
Cometohome

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
Well, it should be an other condition: Liam should stop with infidelities. He has been horrible with Steffy for years, Bill is a criminal but it someway he always adore Steffy, more than Liam ever did. I have no simpathy for character like Liam, Hope or Eric: they can do what they wants and still are considered like some sort of saints

I'm afraid Ridge is stuck with Brooke for time being, I hope he will not became a passive man with no strenght, voice, will but a Brooke's and Hope's puppet like he was between 2008-2013

Ugh no please, she looks like his mother

GF is only 5 years older than TK and she looked good for her age. It's funny this is coming from someone who supported Steffy/Bill consider the actors are twenty four years apart.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.